1.84/5

Quit paying for costly home repairs

Quit paying for costly home repairs

Insignia TV Reviews

Original review: Aug. 26, 2019

The only thing about larger tv's that I do not like is that you have to purchase a sound bar. It might be a smart tv, but not smart sound. I own a 43" Insignia Roku 4k hd tv and absolutely love it except for the sound.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2019

The picture has clarity; however, there are times when the sound goes out and it takes, sometimes a few minutes, for the sound to come back on. The built in Roku is a great asset and especially having a cable company that will stream through Roku so that you don't have to rent an extra box. So money saved. The cost was well worth the TV. I would recommend.

Get expert buying tips about TV Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 3, 2019

INSIGNIA Led TV, Mod: NS-32D20SNA14, screen size diag. 80cm /32". 2 HDMI inputs for home theater connection or a laptop, the sound is great. There is a 720p resolution, great with HD images, picture clarity & color fantastic. There are additional connections for PC, DVI, and a USB port. Would we buy another INSIGNIA, we sure would. :)

Original review: March 8, 2019

I bought this TV about 10 years ago. The sound was not as good as I expected, but as I got used to it, it doesn't bother me at all any more. I haven't had any problems out of this tv. I would definitely buy another one.

Original review: March 7, 2019

Excellent TV for the price. This TV also has the text to speech option which I can use a lot easier than other TVs, this is because I am blind. It also has a voice activated remote that can also be used. You can also set it up with the Amazon echo.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Insignia TV?

Original review: Sept. 7, 2019

I chatted online and was asked to pay $5 to chat with a tech. There is a parental control on my tv that we can't get off. We tried factory reset with no result. We are adults and want to watch whatever we want. Will NEVER buy another Insignia tv.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2019

This good idea to get gift card from you people and I do not know what to say here and what kind thing do you want me say now and nice tv to have in your home and yes I DID get tv as gift from my family.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2019

It is a basic tv. Not too many features to confuse you. It gets the job done. Nothing too fancy here, but so far reliable. Would recommend it to others for sure. Would consider this brand again, if I was in the market for a new tv.

Original review: July 25, 2019

I bought this last year to go in our guest room. I had barely had the TV in use less than 6 months and it blows a fuse internally (if I could add photos I would). No damage was done to it whatsoever, you can see it blew something inside the TV and the whole thing spiderwebbed, mind you zero evidence of negligence on my part. I contact Insignia directly and they tell me it is caused by "accidental" damage and they don't cover the issue. I had purchased an outside protection warranty w/ TV so I take it to Best Buy and get told the same thing. Now I am out almost $200 to a POS TV that doesn't last past 6 months when I own a Samsung Smart tv that's in my living room for almost a decade now and still works like a charm!! Do yourself a favor and spend a little bit more to get a quality TV along with quality service! Best Buy has lost a loyal customer of 20 years over this issue!!!

Original review: June 22, 2019

My daughter and I each bought the Insignia 32” model number ns32d311na15 a few years ago from Best Buy. Well the other night it quit working, had blue backlight but red light would only flicker. I unplugged it that night thinking will reset it the next day. The next day I plugged it back in then walked unto other room to grab laptop for Google search on how to do reset. I heard loud pop, my Shepherd ran into me with her alert ears looking at me. So I hustled to bedroom. By then smoke alarms are going off and white blue gray smoke coming from back of my tv. I pulled the plug from surge protector and carries it outside away from home. We will see what outcome is but so far Insignia only appears to be worried about whether I saw flames or not. Like as soon as I seen smoke I was going to wait to see if flames erupted?!

Insignia TV expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Sold exclusively in megahouse retailer Best Buy, Insignia TVs are a value-oriented brand of LED LCD models that come in a range of sizes.

• Personalized home screen: Personalize your home screen with your favorite broadcast channels, streaming channels and devices so everything you like best is right at your fingertips.

• Wireless connectivity: Easily connect to your home network and control your TV with your smart phone.

• Wide viewing angle: A wide 178-degree viewing angle allows more seats in the room to be the best seat in the house.

• Superior audio: Multiple built-in speaks provide superior audio.

• Stunning HD images: With 1080p resolution, these TVs deliver HD content with amazing detail and crisp picture contrast.

• Best for: Bargain shoppers and researchers.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs