Warby Parker Reviews

About Warby Parker

Warby Parker designs and sells prescription eyewear and sunglasses. For every pair of glasses sold, Warby Parker donates a pair of eyeglasses to someone in need around the world. Customers can shop in a Warby Parker store or have the company mail them up to five frames to try on at home.

Warby Parker Reviews

Stars Rating

• 12%
  • 3%
  • 8%
  • 3%
  • 73%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Warby Parker?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Warby Parker?
    Staff

Reviewed July 11, 2024

I'm writing to share my incredibly positive experience at your 4475 Roswell Road Marietta, GA location yesterday. I was thoroughly impressed with the service I received. First, I had an eye exam, which was very good. Dr. was knowledgeable and thorough, which gave me confidence in the service provided. Then your representative ** took over. She was nothing short of spectacular in giving me amazing service. Not only did we explore all options of lens replacements vs. new frames, but she took the time to go into the back room to bring out new and other frame styles per my stated preferences. **'s exceptional service, her well-informed and knowledgeable approach, and her professional and arresting personality truly made my experience memorable. Her colleagues ** and ** were excellent as well, contributing to my experience.

In a world where many people only wish to complain or criticize, we operate under a different philosophy. When someone goes above and beyond to truly exhibit excellent service, it’s our obligation to inform the company's home office. Please be sure to share this with the chain of management, eventually reaching your 4475 Roswell Road location.

Punctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed April 30, 2024

Beautiful store….Prompt service….Quality eyeglasses.... Great staff....Very knowledgeable and helpful…I would send my friends and family to Warby Parker.. Eyeglasses are delivered to your door quickly....thumbs up…

Get buying tips about Glasses Online delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Customer ServicePriceStaff

Reviewed Feb. 23, 2024

I came home from work to find my 4-month old pair of Warby Parker glasses was a playtoy for my puppy. Needless to say, I was panicking because my prescription is quite high, therefore new glasses are quite expensive. My customer service person, Devynne, gave me all options in regards to replacement and was efficient, courteous and professional. She helped ease my nerves and within 20 minutes, a new pair of glasses were ordered! I've had nothing but good experiences with this company and plan to use them for all future pairs! Thank you!!!

Pinned

We are so glad you had an excellent experience, Michelle! Thank you very much for sharing this review — we hope you enjoy your new frames!

Reviewed Jan. 11, 2024

Before I read reviews I ordered a pair of glasses online. It occurred to me a day or so later to look up reviews and what I found was worrisome. I’m delighted to say that I have nothing negative to say. I virtually tried on several pairs of glasses, picked a pair I thought might work for me, put in my prescription online, did their PD measurement as required. I have absolutely no complaints. Thank you Warby Parker.

Pinned

We are so glad you had an excellent experience, Colette! Thank you for sharing this review.

Verified purchase
      Customer Service

Reviewed July 11, 2024

I purchased glasses and frames in December 2023. A weird bubble appeared in the lens. Obviously a manufacturing problem. I was told it was past warranty of 6 months and if I wanted I could buy new glasses and frames. Terrible!! Customer service for their mistakes. Won't be returning. Wish I read these reviews first...

Pinned

We are very sorry to hear about the trouble you are having with your lenses! Send us a message with your email address or order number so we can help from here.

Customer ServicePunctuality & Speed

Reviewed July 6, 2024

I visited my eye doctor on 6/27. After being given a prescription I came home and went onto the site. I took a picture of my prescription and uploaded it as asked. The next am I woke to 5 emails stating I needed to upload a prescription. I then scanned my prescription and uploaded it. I immediately received 3 more emails telling me I needed to upload a prescription. On 6/29 I called to speak with a representative. I was told they had taken care of everything and I should hear within 48 hours. A week later I heard nothing. I logged in to see, you guessed it, please upload a prescription. I just canceled my order. What a waste of my time. Don’t waste yours with this joke of a company.

Pinned

We are incredibly sorry to hear about this. This is absolutely not the level of service we aim to provide, and we would be happy to help from here. Send us a message with your email address or order number so we can follow up.

Reviewed July 5, 2024

These Frames that they have on display in the store are quality Beautiful glasses. They said they would mail them and I thought great! What I received in the mail was some junk inferior frames,, Garbage!

Pinned

We are very sorry to hear you are not 100% happy with the frames you received, and we would love to help from here. Send us a message with your email address or order number so we can follow up.

Verified purchase

Reviewed June 27, 2024

I bought 2 pairs of the same glasses so I would have a backup in case of emergency... After 2 years of wearing one pair I needed to get a new lens prescription. I had new lenses put in the unused pair last May (2023). Yesterday my glasses snapped in half at the bridge while I was gently cleaning the lenses as I've done a hundred times before... The small amount of force it took to snap these after wearing for 1 year is shocking. Warby Parker does not have a product warranty and was not willing to offer anything more than a coupon for 15% off when you buy 2 or more pairs. What a joke.

Pinned

We are very sorry to hear about your glasses. We always stand behind the quality of our products, and we would love to help from here. Send us a message with your email or order number so we can follow up.

Profile pic of the author.
      Nicholas increased rating by 2 stars.
      Customer ServicePrice
      After a positive interaction with Warby Parker, Nicholas increased their star rating on July 8, 2024.

Updated review: July 8, 2024

Company resolved issued. Updated star rating from 1 to 3 because it was so difficult to get resolution and I had to post my frustration on a third-party site to be heard.

Original Review: June 24, 2024

Warby Parker hooked me with the promise of stylish, affordable glasses. What I received was low quality junk backed by bad faith customer care. I’ve worn glasses my whole life and never had a lens scratch. Well, these did. Read after that many complaint about their easily scratched lenses. The screws also came out of the hinge making them unwearable one year into ownership. Went to a local store and they replaced the screws and told me it was $65 to replace the lens. Noticed when I got home that the store severely scratched the lenses when replacing the screws.

A month later the glasses came apart again. Called customer service frustrated at the quality and also brought up that the store scratched the lens further and was told that since there was already a scratch (albeit small and out of the field of vision), it’s still $65 to replace even though the store put multiple scratches right in the field of vision. As they don’t stand behind their products, I refuse to invest another dollar and will tell everybody to avoid, avoid, avoid!

Pinned

We are very sorry to hear about your experience. This is certainly not the level of service we aim to provide, and we would be happy to help from here. Send us a message with your email address or order number so we can follow up.

Reviewed June 24, 2024

I was looking for a place to post a review of their Percey frames on their website but while I can read reviews, I can't post one of my own so I'm here. This is the third pair of Percey frames I've gotten from WP. The first one went missing so I had to get a new pair of glasses. The second pair were so bad from a wrong prescription that I had to get a third. This third pair barely stays on my face. If I look down to read something, or if I bend over to pick something up, the glasses either slide down my nose or fall off completely. One of these days, they're going to fall off and break and I'll go from being a disappointed customer to an angry one. This is a buyer beware for anyone who wants to buy those particular frames. I'm past the return period so I'm stuck with these now until I can get a new pair next year when my insurance resets.

Pinned

We are very sorry to hear your frames are not fitting perfectly! This can typically be resolved with a quick adjustment. Please feel free to stop by one of our retail locations, or any local optical shop to have them adjusted. If you have any questions about this process, please send us a message! We would be more than happy to help.

Warby Parker author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Founded in 2010, Warby Parker offers a unique take on vision. Designing and selling vintage inspired frames, they give away a pair of glasses to someone in need for each pair that they sell.

• Funky, fun frames: Instead of moving toward minimal, Warby Parker designs stand out, making a fashion statement.

• Try before you buy: Warby Parker lets you pick up to five frames to try out before making a purchase. They ship you five samples to show off to your friends, you pick your favorites, they ship your prescription glasses and you return the samples with free return shipping.

• Multiple locations: Although Warby Parker is a boutique retailer, they have 13 locations nationwide, so buyers can often visit a store to check out the selection in person.

• Rainbow colors: Warby Parker sells their own designs, which are available in virtually every color of the rainbow.

• Sunglasses: In addition to their line of unique optical glasses, they also make some eyewear designed for fun in the sun.

Warby Parker Company Information