Warby Parker

Compare Eyeglasses Online

Research top Eyeglasses Online recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I heard nothing but good reviews about it. All of the customers seemed very satisfied. I'm happy with their experience. During the time I was dealing with the company, they had a lot of products to choose from. I was very pleased with what they had to offer. I love everything about them. The price was always right. Their prices was always in my budget and I always felt comfortable with them. Their quality was beyond good. No one that I could think of could possibly compare to their quality. I would say that their quality is top-of-the-line.

Shipping processing was fast and easy to track. My glasses came very well packaged and arrived to me safe and sound. I would highly recommend. There are large variety and fashionable styles for everyone to choose from. Offers include in home try on and also give the measurements of each glass frame. Prices for frames are cheaper than what I would pay at a large box chain. I found a beautiful frame for under 100 dollars that was great looking for a great price. My glasses are made from poly-bicarbonate and are anti scratch resistant and also included anti reflection - 100% UV protection. They are a great product

The delivery/shipping was better than I thought it would be. The glasses I ordered came within the promised time frame, and everything was in excellent condition. The product selection was very impressive. I worried that it would be hard to select eyeglasses online, the only problem was deciding which ones I liked best! I was very happy with the price I paid for my eyeglasses. I had shopped pretty extensively at brick and mortar stores for eyeglass and was worried that buying online might be more expensive. I was happy to discover that prices were if any thing better. I truly believe the quality of the glasses that I purchased from Warby Parker is every bit as good as the quality of the eyeglasses that I purchased from other places such as LensCrafters. I have had them for several months and they are holding up just fine.

The shipping process was easy. They were delivered safely. They were packed well. Also there was fast delivery. From beginning to end all was handled with care. Also shipping was a fair price. There were many styles to choose from. Whether you want designer or fancy or funky to plain and ordinary. The choice is yours. So much to choose from - your decision will be a difficult one to make. The price of ordering my eyeglasses from this company was very price competitive with others. I think you will be pleased and surprised with value and price to purchase your new eyeglasses! I was very happy and pleased with the high quality and workmanship of their eyeglasses. Try them for yourself. You will be pleased as I am.

The delivery came in a great amount of time. I didn't have to wait too long to get them. They were just amazing as they had looked online. I love them! There were many selections. There were so many colors and textures to choose from. I spent quite a lot of time making my glasses to fit my own personality and, in the end, I feel like I picked the perfect ones. The price was appropriate. Eyeglasses tend to cost less online which is why I got my eyeglasses from online. This product comes from a great brand. I will not look to buy them from anywhere else. These are the only glasses for me! The quality of the glasses are amazing. They are very clear. I thought that when ordering them online, they would be horrible but they actually turned out the way that I wanted them to.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Warby Parker?

The package came within a few days. It was reasonable pricing and the driver was very kind and thoughtful. He made sure to knock so I'd get it, not just leave it outside. There were quite a few different styles and colors to choose from and they had brands that I was familiar with. Overall, it was very easy to find a pair that suited me. In my opinion, the price was fair. Not the absolute best, but very reasonable. I've found the same glasses elsewhere for cheaper, but it wasn't so much more that I was unhappy. The quality of the glasses was great. The frames could have been a little better. Maybe more sturdy for moms. Mine broke within a few months, but it was nothing I couldn't fix myself.

I was looking for a new pair of glasses, and decided to try Warby Parker because I'd seen some of the frames, and loved the style. Once I heard the price, I was sold. The website was streamlined and easy to navigate, and the try at home option was phenomenal. I loved trying out frames, in person before purchasing them. I finally settled on a two-toned tortoise shell/white pair of frames, and I wore them for two years. I LOVED them. They are a quality product, and they share the wealth by providing a pair of glasses to someone in need! Win-Win.

These glasses may look cute but they fall apart and never stay on my face. I know now why glasses art the eye doctor are more pricey. I'll pay for quality next time.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Founded in 2010, Warby Parker offers a unique take on vision. Designing and selling vintage inspired frames, they give away a pair of glasses to someone in need for each pair that they sell.

• Funky, fun frames: Instead of moving toward minimal, Warby Parker designs stand out, making a fashion statement.
  • Try before you buy: Warby Parker lets you pick up to five frames to try out before making a purchase. They ship you five samples to show off to your friends, you pick your favorites, they ship your prescription glasses and you return the samples with free return shipping.
  • Multiple locations: Although Warby Parker is a boutique retailer, they have 13 locations nationwide, so buyers can often visit a store to check out the selection in person.
  • Rainbow colors: Warby Parker sells their own designs, which are available in virtually every color of the rainbow.
  • Sunglasses: In addition to their line of unique optical glasses, they also make some eyewear designed for fun in the sun.
  • Best for Teens and Professionals.

Compare Eyeglasses Online