Get Started

3.8/5 (1752 ratings)

About SmileDirectClub

SmileDirectClub provides customers with an affordable way to improve their smile with its invisible braces. Each treatment plan is crafted by a licensed dentist or orthodontist, and customers receive regular virtual visits during treatment. SmileDirectClub offers two ways to pay: upfront or monthly over 24 months. Its program is less expensive than traditional braces.

Pros

• Less expensive than metal braces
  • Payment plan with no credit check
  • Treatment takes four to six months

Cons

• Retainers not included
  • Not for severe corrections

Bottom Line

SmileDirectClub is an invisible braces company that specializes in custom-made clear aligners worn during the day or overnight. It makes treatment accessible with lower costs than competitors.

SmileDirectClub Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SmileDirectClub?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about SmileDirectClub?

Original review: July 18, 2021

I was going to do the impression kit but I was very skeptical because I have a crossbite and my jaw wasn’t aligned correctly. So it took me a little while to go through with the process. I ordered the impression kit but I never sent it back. Then I got an email saying that the truck would be coming through and I could get a 3D scan. I wanted to go in and talk to someone at SmileDirectClub to make sure that it would be a good fit for me. So I went in, talked to somebody, and the girl assured me that I will be good. Even with me having a crossbite, she said I will be fine. So I did the 3D scan.

My treatment went great. The only thing was that half the aligners don't fit properly. I had an appointment to go and get another 3D scan so my top aligners could fit properly. But I caught COVID and I had to reschedule. I haven't rescheduled yet. The bottom row of the retainers that I’m wearing now fit perfectly, but the top row doesn’t fit completely. My aligners were like that as well, but it was still straightening my teeth. It wasn't a big deal to me because I was going to be switching aligners within two weeks. With the retainer, I wanted to make sure they fit properly because I will be wearing them for six months at a time. But I'm happy with the outcome.

I had to reach out to SmileDirectClub during the first day because it was really hard to put the aligners in. They should spend more Movemints when they're sending the kit. We constantly have to change the aligners but we won’t get so many Movemints, and sometimes, one Movemints doesn’t help. I almost went through half a bag of Movemints with my first aligner, because it wasn’t working out right. Other than that, my journey with SmileDirectClub was amazing. They did a good job with setting us up with some of the things that we would need. When I did have to talk to somebody, it was good. I really like the feature where they can video chat with us and see the problem that’s going on. Because it's kind of hard to explain to somebody what your problem is, but it will make it easier if I could just show what I’m talking about.

SmileDirectClub response

Kelishia, we really appreciate your feedback! We’re here for you at any time.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2021

I went to SmileDirectClub because they were more cost-effective for me. I'm 50, and I had braces when I was in my late 20s. Shame on me, I broke my retainer and never got another one. So, teeth haven’t set already, and they shifted on back to where they were originally from when I was in my 20s. That's why I did it. And nothing short of going to my dentist and going to another orthodontist who wanted probably about $5,500 to fix my teeth. When I went to my dentist, I talked to them about Invisalign, which is the other company. We did an impression, everything else, at my dentist’s. And then he told me I was a candidate for Invisalign. However, I was only a candidate for my upper set of teeth.

On the bottom, he wanted to remove one of my teeth for the overcrowding and put it together. Now, I have all 28 of my teeth, minus the wisdom that were taken out when I was a young girl. I'm not in the business of fixing something that's not broken. I was like, “My teeth are grounded.” Through my x-rays, I could see the roots and everything. I said, "No, I'm not going to have one of my teeth removed." There was no way. They work fine. I said, “Put your hand in my mouth and I'll show you exactly how well they work.”

With my dentist, I had a crappy feeling about it. I said, “Let’s see if there’s got to be something else.” That was how I found SmileDirectClub. And I was like, “Oh, it's only $2,500.” It was $2,300 total. I gave them either a $250 or $500 deposit. And then, within 30 days, I could pay it off and have no payments for two years. I corresponded through email on the internet. Not only that, SmileDirectClub followed up. They were great about it. With it, you wear your aligner for two weeks, and then one week, and everything. But I always got my notifications. I got reminders through email, and through text messages on my phone.

I would also correspond with them if I had a question about anything. And I could either go through email or through the text that they sent me. They always responded and communication is still open. I continue to buy stuff offline. I've had a good experience. I didn't know exactly what it was going to feel, or how harsh it would be on my mouth. I work office and I talk to people on a daily basis. One of my things was, I didn’t want to sound like I needed peanut butter at the roof of my mouth when I'm talking to them. It has been okay.

SmileDirectClub response

Crystal, reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2020

In the beginning, when I was closing my gap, the aligners kept breaking. I had to wait quite a while for replacements. Then, when the replacements came in, they were damaged. So, I had to go and get scanned over. That happened about three times within a year. So, it was rough. The fitting was okay towards the end though. I'm not completely happy with my results because I have an underbite. My teeth, to me, wasn't that bad but when they pulled them in, the bottom teeth weren't pulled in enough. So, my bottom teeth stick out further than the top, so it's kind of way off. I was supposed to contact them. But what happened was they had an evaluation and they sent me a letter saying that they couldn't fix it and they couldn't do anything else. I would have to go and get traditional braces. The reason for me doing SmileDirect is because I didn't want to pay about 7,000. I can't afford that.

Now, after spending almost two grand with SmileDirect, I'm being told to go and do something traditional, and that’s more money. It’s like, “Okay, well, I guess I just got to deal with the results I have.” I have a lot of family members that have gaps and they saw my teeth and they were like, “Okay, they closed your gap. When do you finish?” I said, “I'm done already.” They didn't like the final results. They're planning to do something different because it was a lot of family members. They were watching me. I showed them my finished results. It's still an open bite. They originally told me they could close my open bite. They couldn’t. It’s a slight open bite, a crossbite, and an underbite. They sent me a letter saying, “Oh, we can't fix your open bite, your crossbite, or whatever.” I would still recommend them. A person can look at my results, and take it from there.

SmileDirectClub response

Hello Elvina, thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback. We are sorry to hear that you are not fully satisfied with your end results, and the delay when waiting for replacements. We will be reaching out via private message to further assist. Best, Toni

Original review: Nov. 21, 2020

I purchased from SmileDirectClub for my daughter who just completed her treatment after seven months. She is 13 years old, and she has had a massive overbite since her adult teeth came in. Her front teeth are gapped badly as well. As soon as she was able to, we were getting braces for her. After speaking to a few adult parents who have had children with metal braces, and speaking to other children that have metal braces, they hated it. So, we wanted to go the liner route. I heard about SmileDirectClub on Facebook, and I happen to be fortunate enough to be in a town where the bus was coming through. We drove and got the 3D scan with the bus. I was overly impressed with everything from start to finish.

We paid the lump sum to get it a little bit cheaper instead of making the payments. My daughter used her retainers. A 13 year-old kid has never been more responsible in her life than brushing her teeth avidly before and after putting her aligners in, making sure that she took them out to eat. Every time I would look at her, she always had them in. It was never a forgetting-to-put-them-in situation. She enjoyed wearing them because she was seeing the change in her teeth rapidly. She was getting tons of compliments from people. She just completed her treatment, and it is a night and day transformation. It was 99.99% completely painless for her. She felt a little tenderness in the beginning with the first couple sets of aligners, and that's it.

She's been learning how to bite food properly for the first time in her life. She's never bitten off a sandwich with her teeth in the front because her overbite was so big. It would always tear and pull all the meat out of the sandwich, so she always had to use her back teeth. Now for the first time, she can chew in the front. It was quick. It took seven months to make dramatic change in her mouth. She is over-the- moon excited about it. She hated her teeth, and now she doesn't. She's glowing all the time. I told everyone I know SmileDirectClub has changed her life. I hope it does for lots of other people. It was affordable, painless and great. And now, they're accepting insurance as forms of payment. That's awesome. They didn't have that when we got it. Overall, we couldn't be any happier.

SmileDirectClub response

Hi Molly, thank you so much for the positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review. This means a lot to us.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2020

SmileDirectClub was a lot cheaper, so it was a great choice in that aspect. But other than that, I did a lot of research online, and I saw there were pretty good reviews around it. So, I thought I might as well give it a try. And worst case, if it didn't work out, I would look for an alternative after. But I'm fairly happy with it. When I went in person, it was really smooth. I sat there, and the two people who would work with me did everything. And then receiving the product, most of it was straightforward. I felt I could do everything on my own, and I was never really that confused.

But there were certain times when I felt there wasn't enough information online on certain things. Like maybe I had a certain pain in an area and I would try to google it. And it didn't seem like there were any resources saying that it was normal. Sometimes it's reassuring when I would google something and people would say, “Yeah, that's normal. Just don't worry about it.” Having those types of resources online would be important. Sometimes, there were open-ended questions that I had. Trying to have more resources, either in the box or on the website, is what I would recommend.

There was one case where I missed the day by accident. It just slipped my mind. Maybe there are resources online, but at that time, I couldn't seem to find what I would actually have to do in that type of situation, so I had to reach out. It was a bit worrisome because I thought it was a big deal. But it turned out that you just wear it for a bit longer. Just random stuff like that. It would be nice if there was some sort of site that just compiled all the questions that people asked.

The one thing that I was a bit concerned with, and I feel should be something down the road, having some sort of connection to an orthodontist just to get permanent retainers. I don't mind wearing the retainer that I have now. I know I have to wear it forever, but at some point, I know I'm going to slowly start forgetting to wear it for certain nights and whatnot. So, if there was a way to somehow have one connected orthodontist per city where I can go and get a permanent retainer in, or you can just have connections to orthodontists that already exist, would be really nice. Because to me, the money doesn't matter. I’ll spend whatever. I just know that at some point, I'm going to slowly start to forget to put it in. I have to wear this for the rest of my life, so it made me feel like there should be something there. Other than that, I feel really good with it. I'm happy with what I got for the money that I spent.

SmileDirectClub response

Hi Nicholas. Your feedback and input are so valuable to us and we truly take it to heart. We really appreciate it!

Original review: Sept. 3, 2021

They sent me aligners one time where all the numbers were mixed up and so they had to send me a completely new set. That really delayed the process a lot. Then I had to get a new retainer because I got a retainer that was supposed to be the end, but my teeth were not straight. So I had to do another six aligners after that. Between the additional aligners that I had to do and then the gap of waiting for aligners, the process got to be a while. But my teeth are a lot better than they were. Everyone at SmileDirect was really nice and easy to get ahold of. They resolved issues as quick as they could. My one tooth really bothers me but I'm overall happy.

SmileDirectClub response

Hi Jules. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a rating. If you have any details you would like to add, please send us an email at reviews@smiledirectclub.com.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
Original review: Sept. 2, 2021

I purchased the aligners in 2019. The Smile Direct Club aligners have caused me a number of issues, cheek and gum damage, migraines, jaw pain and neck pain, and more. In addition, and to my utmost disappointment, the Smile Direct Club aligners did not work at all. The Smile Direct Club aligners are poorly designed (cheap plastic) and ultimately, were not designed for my teeth (defective).

I have attempted on multiple occasions to have the Smile Direct Club aligners redesigned to fit, and requested that I receive a refund and cancellation only to be requested to jump through hoops with no clear end in sight. Smile Direct Club have agreed to waive all future payments, however, continue to take money out of my account. Smile Direct Club have continuously submitted inconsistent and unfair responses in respect of my issues. Smile Direct Club have had no remorse in respect of COVID-19 circumstances and inability to gather the evidence they require in order to receive a full refund. I intent on commencing proceedings and lodging a formal complaint with ACCC.

SmileDirectClub response

Hello Nora, this is Toni, one of the Customer Care Feedback Specialists here at SmileDirectClub. Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. It is important to us to always provide a genuine service for our customers. We are sorry to hear about your experience thus far, and we would like to learn more. In order for us to best assist, we will be reaching out via private message. Best, Toni

Original review: Sept. 1, 2021

The outside of the store and the waiting room are very attractive. The waiting room was very informative. The exam room was very immaculate. I could tell by the actions of Dom and Ash that COVID 19 rules were being strictly adhered to. My guides were very polite and sociable. They explained the Program and answered all of my questions. As a senior, I am not only looking for a nice smile but, wanting to protect my gums and teeth. My most important goal is to keep my teeth by not allowing moving teeth to endanger my bite.

SmileDirectClub response

Mimi, thank you for your kind review. We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at SmileDirectClub!

Resolution In ProgressRated with 3 stars
Original review: Sept. 1, 2021

Everyone was very helpful. My experience was perfect except for dealing with Limber M. from your dental team. He was very uncooperative, unhelpful, and most of all rude. He made snarky comments and refused to listen to me.

SmileDirectClub response

Hello Race, this is Toni, one of the Customer Care Feedback Specialists here at SmileDirectClub. Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. It is important to us to always provide a genuine service for our customers. We are sorry to hear about your experience thus far. For further assistance, we will be reaching out via private message. Best, Toni

Original review: Aug. 30, 2021

I like everything about them. I just hate that my last set didn't fit proper because my teeth on my right side stop shifting so now I'm stuck with a tiny gap. I still like my smile a little better than I did before I must say. I paid my account off but I guess I have to follow up with my dentist.

SmileDirectClub response

Sherell, we really appreciate your feedback, if you had any concerns that haven't been addressed, please email us at reviews@smiledirectclub.com.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2021

I am still in the process of completing my treatment but I am very, very pleased with my results so far. Also, SmileDirectClub has been very helpful and always available to answer any questions or concerns that I have had.

SmileDirectClub response

We're so happy to see this review. Thank you so much!

Original review: Aug. 29, 2021

The staff has been so kind and professional. I have enjoyed the experience. It has taken longer trying to align a severely twisted tooth but it’s finally coming together. The results have been fantastic.

SmileDirectClub response

We appreciate your positive words! We're honored.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2021

I am happy with the results, however, my gap in my 2 front teeth continues to separate after several hours without the retainers. After an overnight with the retainers the gap closes only to repeat the cycle again. The photo shows the gap open.

SmileDirectClub response

Hi Dorice. We're concerned to see this, In order to better assist you, please reach out to us directly at reviews@smiledirectclub.com.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2021

I am almost finished and my last number 8 aligner doesn't fit. I sent the photos in and they were not good enough so I went to the local SmileDirect office and they were wonderful. Great staff BUT I would have given 5 stars BUT, I still have not received my finishing aligners. The response time is not good. Too slow.

SmileDirectClub response

Hi Bobbee, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2021

I had got my 3D print on how my teeth will look after Smile direct and all you guys did were the top row and the bottom row didn’t get fixed at all and that’s the main thing I asked about. So I canceled and got my refund because I was not paying $1400 for my top row that’s isn’t even crooked.

SmileDirectClub response

Hi Xavier. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a rating. We're disappointed to see this, but we appreciate all feedback. If you have any details you would like to add, please send us an email at reviews@smiledirectclub.com.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2021

I had braces as a teen but didn’t wear retainers afterward and of course my teeth went crooked again. I had gotten quotes from orthodontists over a few years thinking about getting them straight again. I heard about the mail straightening kits like Smile Direct Club and checked into it. I chose this company because I liked that they had a location in my city that can digitally scan my teeth and not have to do impressions. I felt like it would be more accurate than impressions and they took my insurance. Overall a great experience and it’s on my list of best purchases ever.

SmileDirectClub response

Wow! This means a lot to us, Chad. We sure are proud of both our team and the technology we use in order to give our customers a cost-effective and convenient option. Thank you so much for your kind words of support.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2021

My first attempt at straightening went off track and customer services arranged for a review and follow up 3D scan with a new batch of aligners and we got everything back on track. I am really happy with the results and now wear retainers overnight to ensure that my results are maintained.

SmileDirectClub response

Jacqueline, your wonderful feedback and rating means a lot to us!

Original review: Aug. 28, 2021

I had a great experience with Smile Direct, from the in person staff to the helpful support staff; who help resolve any rare issues. I am happy to see my teeth aligned. The way they were after I got my braces off years ago. I would highly recommend Smile Direct for anyone's teeth alignment needs.

SmileDirectClub response

Hi Jurran. We're so happy to see this review. Thank you so much!

Original review: Aug. 28, 2021

I loved it from the moment I walked in. These ladies were extremely nice. They were super sweet and the experience was amazing. And I can’t wait to go through my journey and look forward to my new smile once I start my journey.

SmileDirectClub response

Ashley, thank you for your kind review. We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at SmileDirectClub!

Original review: Aug. 28, 2021

I got my scans done at the Newark facility. Have been waiting for my touch-up aligners for over a month! Have reached out twice to understand the status and no one has answers for me. One rep. told me they would get back in 3 business days and did not. What else do I have to do to get the service I paid for? I am amazed at the irresponsibility of this company.

SmileDirectClub response

Hi Anais. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're concerned to hear about your experience. If you have any issues, feel free to send us an email at reviews@smiledirectclub.com so that we can assist further.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2021

I was called some days later, after visiting the office and getting my 3D exam of BOTH top and bottom teeth, and told that I could ONLY get the top teeth aligned, BUT FOR THE SAME PRICE quoted in the office to me for BOTH top and bottom!! I did not accept this offer, naturally! Who would? SO, I’ve severed my relationship with this company!!!

SmileDirectClub response

Hi Sheilah. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a rating. We're disappointed to see this, but we appreciate all feedback. If you have any details you would like to add, please send us an email at reviews@smiledirectclub.com.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2021

Everything part of the Smile Club Experience has been phenomenal, especially our sales representative. She was professional, kind, and extremely knowledgeable about all products. It was an absolute pleasure working with her.

SmileDirectClub response

Danielle, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review!

Original review: Aug. 27, 2021

My experience was great. The staff there was wonderful. The rep was very knowledgeable and confident in her work. She reassured me that this was a great idea and that I was in good hands. She made conversation very comfortable. My visit overall was wonderful.

SmileDirectClub response

Chelsea, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2021

I was not warned that my account would be charged the day before I actually got my treatment plan so my bank charged me 29$ to process the transaction. Very unprofessional to do it this way with me having no warning and not even being able to see my plan before this. I did cancel because this is too much for only having 4 months worth of treatment.

SmileDirectClub response

Hi Hayley. We're concerned to see this, as we take pride in the attention that our customer care team devotes to all communication efforts. In order to better assist you, please reach out to us directly at reviews@smiledirectclub.com.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2021

I loved the experience and very excited to get my new smile. The communication was great .I even got a 18$ gift card so impression kit was basically FREE. Great job SmileDirectClub. I’m ready to start my journey to a perfect smile. THANK YOU.

SmileDirectClub response

Hi Chanell! We're thrilled to see this. Thank you for sharing.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2021

I waited over a week for my Aligners, I finally called and the woman on the phone said a mistake had been make and it’d be another 72 hours. All this to get an email telling me a payment was due, I already sent my card information on the post card that was sent with my kit to make the process faster. Why did I fill that post card out and grant permission to access my account to have to go back online and have to pay anyway? The entire process was not convenient.

Hi Lillian,

This is Toni, one of the Customer Care Feedback Specialists here at SmileDirectClub. Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. We are sorry to hear about your experience thus far, and we would like to learn more. It is always our goal to provide our customers with a convenient service. In order for me to best assist, I will be reaching out via private message.

Kindest Regards,

Toni

Original review: Aug. 26, 2021

I had such high hopes for Smile Direct for my son. I am very displeased. He wore every aligner as he should have and changed them as he should have and his teeth are the same. I call with results and you guys just want to get new impressions and that takes FOREVER. We are still waiting on aligners. I have been paying this whole time for nothing. His plan is only for 4 month but yet I am paying 1 &1/2 years on something that has not helped at all.

SmileDirectClub response

Hello Lisa, this is Toni, one of the Customer Care Feedback Specialists here at SmileDirectClub. Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. We are sorry to hear about your experience thus far, and we would like to learn more. Our goal is to make sure our customers achieve their ideal results. In order for us to best assist, we will e reaching out via private message. Best, Toni

Original review: Aug. 25, 2021

The impressions kit was great. Very informative instructions that were easy to follow. The issue I had was with billing. Included in the impressions kit was a card that you can put your credit card info on and make the full payment to that card. I put my HSA card number on the sheet, stuck it in the box and mailed it out. Thinking everything was going to be fine. When my aligners shipped out, I noticed I was charged the full $1800 dollars on my personal card. No problem, I'll just call and have them switch it. It took 3 calls and a chat session to get it straightened out. I'm still waiting to see if I will be refunded. Hopefully so and I can start to straighten my teeth instead of straighten out my billing problems.

SmileDirectClub response

Hi Stephanie, this is Toni, one of the Customer Care Feedback Specialists here at SmileDirectClub. Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. We are sorry to hear about your experience thus far, and we would like to learn more. We will be reaching out via private message to further assist. Best, Toni

Original review: Aug. 25, 2021

When I went to SmileDirect and talked to them a little bit, they were great salesmen and I felt like it was what I needed to do. I’m on the last process right now and everything's terrific. I couldn't be happier.

SmileDirectClub response

Jim, our goal is to make sure all customers walk away informed, educated and excited. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

Original review: Aug. 24, 2021

I was waiting for my aligners to be done and I didn’t hear anything for about 2-3 months so I had to call you guys to see what was going on and then I finally got my treatment plan and videos of my teeth so I can purchase them.

SmileDirectClub response

Hi Emily. We're concerned to see this rating. If you had any concerns that haven't been addressed, please email us at reviews@smiledirectclub.com.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 2 stars
Original review: Aug. 24, 2021

First off, getting the impression kit, using the impression kit, and the offers to get started have been great. Where it falls off for us is when we try to get our insurance involved. Per a phone call to our insurance provider, Delta Dental, I was able to confirm we get 50% of orthodontics covered, specifically for Smile Direct Club or alternatives, but they had to be coded a specific way when billed.

I just submitted our THIRD insurance request through the website, which was recommended by the person I chatted with on your website today. The first we never heard back on (I think there was an account setup issue) and the second we got an email stating "We couldn't determine your coverage". I want to bill insurance first, then pay the difference. When it isn't easy to purchase something, people won't purchase it. I will see how this run goes, as we have everything ready to order with impressions approved, but if others make it easy, even if more expensive, we would end up ahead if we get stuck with the full $2k.

SmileDirectClub response

Hi Neal. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're concerned to hear about your experience. If you have any issues, feel free to send us an email at reviews@smiledirectclub.com so that we can assist further.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2021

You missed your 72 hour deadline, the price was much higher than indicated with no discount given for 1 arch as promised and the correction you suggest is not even close to what my complaint was. You missed the boat on all levels. I do not even think you are competent.

SmileDirectClub response

Hello Susie, this is Toni, one of the Customer Care Feedback Specialists here at SmileDirectClub. Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. We are sorry to hear about your experience thus far, and we would like to learn more. In order for us to best assist, we will be reaching out via private message. Kindest Regards, Toni

Original review: Aug. 24, 2021

The process in the beginning was a little rough. I wish I had more understanding of what kind of pain you're gonna experience the first couple of months. I didn’t realize the pain when you have the change the aligner, like how much there was in that overnight span. After the overnight was done, then it was more comforting. But overall, the experience was good. I didn't have anybody reach out to me from SmileDirectClub, which I thought was weird because they did promote that.

I had a little bit of email from customer service because I was using my FSA account to pay for the first half of the payment. But now I'm getting harassed about needing receipts for all those transactions of the monthly installments. Which I didn't know was a big issue because I figured SmileDirectClub was listed as a dental thing, and they haven't denied any payments yet. It's kind of a hassle trying to get the receipts out of what each month was. So there was a little bit of miscommunication between trying to get receipts. I wish that the receipts are more accessible online or on the app. So it's easier for people to quickly get a copy in case they need it for purposes like that.

SmileDirectClub response

Hi Dustin. Thank you so much for this 5-star review! We appreciate you taking the time to share. We’re here for you at any time.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2021

Had such an easy time making my impressions! All of the directions were laid out and the steps were very easy to follow. They provided everything that was needed and made the experience super simple. I was nervous because I have never done anything like this, but I was extremely happy with the results!

SmileDirectClub response

We appreciate your positive words! We're honored.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2021

My experience was amazing! Cyaira assisted me and she was great, we had a good conversation, she explained everything so well and she was friendly and fun. I was impressed with the technology and the process and this is the one of the best decision I ever made.

SmileDirectClub response

Bushra, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it's always our goal to give customers an informative and exciting experience. Thank you so much.

SmileDirectClub Company Information