Hydroxatone

Compare Miscellaneous

Research top Miscellaneous recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I was informed by Alan ** this Hydroxatone Under eye Formula would cost me $1.99. If I wasn't happy I could cancel further orders within 30 days. He gave me a number to cancel ** to which is nonexistent!! I received the package after two weeks with a Free Toner, two jars of the eye cream and also a 90 second Wrinkle Reducer! I called the 1800 839 438 to cancel further creams to find they wanted a further $48.71. Spoke to Lindsay, he said I needed to send these all back other than the toner as this was free! Before the 30 days was up and I would be reimbursed this amount! I told him this does not mention returning creams even if they have already been used! on the Terms and Conditions!!

He gave me an address to post back, did not want to discuss this issue!!! DAIPOST P.O.BOX 535 BRAESIDE, VICTORIA AUSTRALIA 3195. I have read a lot of feedback and now unsure as what to do as this company still taking people's monies from their credit cards, even when the items have been sent back!! I will be contacting my Bank for sure!

I fell for this SCAM. I ordered the "free samples" and paid for shipping. After that I read the reviews on this page and decided not to use the product. If only I had looked up the product online before giving them my credit card number! When the "free samples" arrived, I rang (Australia) 1800845631 which was answered by "Rona, **". After trying to talk me out of returning them and offering me a half-price deal, she said I could return the samples at my cost, and gave me a due date. She gave me a consignment number that formed part of the address in Victoria, Australia. I wrapped the samples and included a copy of my invoice. I went to the Post Office immediately and sent the package by registered mail so I have proof of sending it (AUD10.55). I have read on this page that others have had deductions off their credit card despite returning the samples quickly, but have proof of doing so, so I am now ready to challenge any deduction.

I saw this advertised on Facebook & sent off for free sample. It was advertised under well known Australian companies, so I thought it wasn't a scam. I received sample - not what I requested. I was then charged for product - $100 Australian. I cancelled my credit card so they couldn't scam me for more money. Am now receiving harassing phone calls, for another payment for same free sample.

Have had exactly the same issues with other reviews. Only way to stop the scamming is to cancel your card with the bank. It is not fraud so the bank cannot do anything other than cancel further transactions. You can contact disputes in your bank and try and recover costs but this is a lengthy (45 day process) and no guarantee of reimbursement.

I thought there are no SCAM on facebook. I believed like that. And Hydroxatone said "It's risk-free trial". And they asked me $1.99 shipping fee. And they've taken my money from bank account around $400(NZD). I've got very shocking and I shouldn't believe that. They are devils. If you search on internet, you can find heaps of complaint since 2012 year (or more). They are doing this SCAM for a long time and they still survived. People are so pure or stupid (include me). And we make them more rich and rich and strong devils. (Hydroxatone staff or owner or their people whatever.) They will punish for that one day from GOD. I won't forget this.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hydroxatone?

The information provided is misleading. You do not get free samples for $1.99 as advertised and if you choose to cancel, you are still billed the total amount for the product, samples included. This is simply inhumane. I just spoke to a customer service person who just wanted to take more money to cancel - after I had already canceled... $300 gone. Would not listen and was rude, then to top it off offered me a 50% discount on any future products should I not cancel.

I would like to report a SCAM FOR SAMPLE PRODUCTS FROM HYDROXATONE AND BELLAPLEX. Just like everyone else, I am happy for pay for around $12 for sample product. One month later, I received another set of BELLAPLEX. I didn't think of it much. But then a few days later, I received a call from this company saying that I have an outstanding balance of $270 by receiving these product. I was FURIOUS and ANGRY because I got SCAM from this company. They say I agreed to have 2 months supply of product for the price of $540 in the TERMS AND CONDITIONS section. How could A BIG DEAL like that be printed in such a SMALL PRINTED TERMS AND CONDITIONS? And who would have time to read those terms and conditions? There is only one reason, THE COMPANY IS TRYING TO DECEIVE CUSTOMERS.

I saw a number of complaints about this company, >400 reports about this company. So I must be right. I am not the only one who got SCAM. I would strongly request that this company must be banned from internet so that no more people would have gotten SCAM like me. I refused to pay for it. They say I should call the Customer service number as follow: 0011 800 2358 7491 or 0011 800 3216 7711. But these numbers does not exist. Hope that there is something be done soon to this company.

I ordered the trial and then returned and cancelled the subscription and am still being charged as they say that they haven't received the returned product!!! I will have to cancel my credit card to stop any future payments. As when I called they tried to offer me more products for another $69. They are the biggest scam and they changed their name from Bellaplex to Collagenix!!! Something needs to be done about this. We should all call the Internet Ombudsman. If they have enough complaints they can stop them from operating in Australia apparently!!

I wanted to try to stop the wrinkles and fell for their 30 day free trial. I contacted them a month ago to return products. Lady I spoke to extended my trial date for 30 days. I contacted them today to get return address of unused products to be told I should have contacted them yesterday which was a Sunday. I didn't know they could be contacted every day. The lady I spoke to would not give me a return address, instead told me I had to pay for the products I don't want. Also told if I don't pay the money it will affect my credit rating.

This is unfair as I tried to return the unwanted products a month ago. It should clearly state that it's not a free trial and you will be charged for the product. Total Scam. I want to return products and not have my credit rating destroyed over false advertising and staff not willing to accept returns. I am a low income earner as I am on work cover due to a work injury and cannot afford to have this hanging over me when I don't want the products.

I also fell for the 'free gift', paying only postage. A few days after ordering, a woman rang me to say that they would send my gift with other products for a 30 day trial. I said "no thank you, just send me the one thing I've ordered." She said, "Don't say no until you've tried it", and I told her that I didn't want any other products, and if that wasn't good enough, to just keep the postage money and not send me anything. She said "That's all right". A few days later my package arrived - with four products. I read the sheet that came with them and saw that two payments of AU$69.95 would be taken from my credit card on consecutive months - the first one less than 30 days after receiving the products. I immediately rang the company and spoke to a man who identified himself as James, Extension **.

I told him I was really angry that I was being charged this after telling the woman on the phone that I didn't want these products. We had quite a long conversation during which he repeatedly said that he was sorry I hadn't read the terms and conditions in full before I signed up. I did in fact read the terms and conditions on Facebook and didn't see anything like this. He also said that this is totally normal practice for 'free gift' offers. I told him that if one cent is taken from my account I will contact Sixty Minutes about their company. He said that in order to dissociate me from any further contact with their company they will bear the loss of $140 and not require me to return these products (although I will because I no longer have the faintest interest in their company or its products).

I still don't trust them and will arrange to cancel my card and get a new one. If anyone knows the return address for Australia could you please let me know? The address on the postage label was DAI Post, PO Box 535, BRAESIDE VIC 3195 - but I don't know whether this is Hydroxatone or the postal service. Thanks heaps - live and learn! I certainly won't be accepting 'free gifts' from unknown companies in the future!

Fell for 'free trial' of this product. The following day received a phone call urging me to try the "other products" etc to which I responded that I was not at all interested. Staff member was very pushy and I firmly advised them NOT to send the product as I was not interested! Lo and behold, 3 days ago, I have received the 'free' product AND all the others I did not want. This morning I find my credit card has already been charged for the products I DID NOT want! I am heading to bank immediately and canceling my credit card, which is an absolute inconvenience, but I will not have them charge me for products I distinctly stated I DID not want. Blatantly dishonest!

I will NEVER fall for this "free" crap again! If they listened to the calls that they allege are recorded, they would have heard quite clearly that I NEVER agreed to receiving the products they were trying to push! Disgraceful! After reading everyone else's reviews, won't even bother trying to call them to get my money refunded. Will cancel my card immediately AND will keep all the products since, I'VE ALREADY PAID FOR THEM, without my consent!!

This is deceptive at its best! A trial product, which they say you have for a month to "trial" but in fact you have less, as it takes a week or so to get to you. But who knew that the billing was a hit for two more months automatically. I only knew this after the event and rang the very next day to cancel. Manny advised I was too late as it had gone out. She advised I could change my order to 2 products and they would not send nor bill me for anymore, and if I was unhappy if I returned them would get a full refund. I don't feel confident that they will do that, but I will try. I feel silly for getting into this, but please, please do not get involved with this company. Bottom line is that all of the products have a main component of WATER. Go to a chemist or beauty therapist is my advice. At least they are looking you in the face while they are trying to sell you something! Consumer Affairs... Do your job and close this mob down!

I am totally disgusted in the marketing strategy of this company. Beware, anyone who is thinking of using this product, and it doesn't deliver the results it promises. Get ready for a very frustrating and expensive experience when dealing with this company. I have just had a very heated conversation with one of the company's consultants, I thought I was talking to a robot, my request regarding any sort of refund was completely disregarded, and to top it all off, she kept offering me different products to use. I have to bear all costs returning the product as well as being charged $139.90 USD for a product I have returned.

I am TOTALLY PISSED OFF and furious, that this company can get away with such business practices. I have canceled the auto-shipment and hopefully this will be the end of it. If not I will be taking it further. One more thing regarding the cancellation, complete disregard of my initial cancellation on the 2nd of November, was not recorded on their system, a complete waste of time and money taken from my credit card, which they are not entitled to. In my view this fraud. I also have in my possession an email from the company verifying my first cancellation. An absolute scam and is not to be tolerated.

I'm an overseas student in Australia. I also get the problem same as you all. I got the call from this company this morning and he asked me a credit card detail for verifying. He said that I could return products and "You won't be charged for the next bill." He also gave my two contact number for customer service but there are available since 8 am till 12:00 pm. I try to search other phone numbers within Australia. There are also no one answer by call, I just got the message from automatic answering machine.

I really want to cancel my order because I cannot pay them in a large amount or do anything about law to against them in the future. Now, my credit card was charged 1.99 AUD x2 one for Bellaplex, another for Hydroxatone. The call center guy also promise me that he will send me an email for more detail. Until now I haven't gotten any email. Does anyone can give me a direct phone number to contact them? I really want to save my money for my study. My email: **.

Same experience as the other reviewers - seduced by the offer of "free trial" products which I thought my wife may like. Then received advice my credit card account was to be hit with $300 charges. A telephone call to one of the company's "consultants" achieved nothing - do these people who answer our calls know or care about the sort of company they work for? Perhaps they're just desperate for a job. So have had to contact my card provider to get their help - more wasted time from a busy day. My wife is so disgusted she refuses to open the product - guess I should send it back. More expense for nothing. "Buyer beware" - never truer.

Disgraceful. I have told them not to send me any more of their products but they're still taking out the $90 Australian for the product. I am not receiving this product but they are taking the money out still every month. Have been for the last 4 months. I WANT MY MONEY BACK AND THIS COMPANY TAKEN TO COURT FOR EXTORTING MONEY ON FALSE PRETENSES.

I also fell for the free trial at a low price for both products. Then when they came I was not aware that they would be charged in advance every 2 months. By the time I rang the Australian number which was well after the supposed 30-day free trial, my charges were going to be $492!! I succeeded in cancelling further auto shipments but I will have to return the products which are now in transit. The person on the phone felt that the invoice spelt out clearly the charges and that emails were sent saying what date the next charges would be drawn against my account. Those emails went to my spam but I should have known better. I will never order 'free' trials again. I am worried by the other complainants in this discussion because it seems my card may continue to be charged even though I have cancelled the account.

Like the many others on this page I was duped into trying out the 'Free Gift' trial package, product. In fact I got it for the wife. Then suddenly without my realizing it another package arrived. I was a bit mystified at first and then checked my bank account and found that I like most of the other people on this site had been billed for two other deliveries. I immediately contacted my bank 'Bendigo Banking' and they put a stop on my banking card and arranged for a new card to be issued. Just like every one else this is an inconvenience as I won't have a card for a week, but at least these grubs can't access my account. Advertising is completely misleading, contract details hidden within the small print.

A complete scam. Contact over the phone to their call center, offshore of course, completely useless. All the young lady would keep repeating was that I owed the so many hundred dollars and that another order was in transit. I kept telling her that I had cancelled my card and that the account had been blocked. But she kept telling me that owed the hundreds of dollars. I told her to take me to court and sue me! I have, I hope, now stopped this company emptying my account. When I receive the next parcel (the one in transit) I will send the bloody lot back, supposing there is an address which I can't see on any of the documentation so far received. As a pensioner on a tight budget I am well pissed off by this experience.

I had a lady who struggled to speak English very well answer my attempt to try these two products. Supposed to be risk free trial and thought that connected through K-mart would be legit. I told her I had troubled skin and eyes and was wanting to try before buy. But was sent 2 months worth of products for 300 odd dollars. Rang them to explain that I did not want the products as not working due to irritation. Got a guy called Seth who was lovely but could only drop the price to $139.90. Absolutely furious as was led to believe this was sample and if not work would not be sent any more or charged. I have now spent $140 on a product I cannot use. So very angry, as helping daughter out financially and really don’t have a money tree in my backyard. Paid the $140 on 4/11/16 Would really like it back.

Disappointed with products sent on a supposed "free trial" basis which gets charged without authorization from my credit card many hundreds of dollars. When I finally was able to make contact with the company I was asked to return products at my expense to their Australian distribution center in Braeside. The telephone consultant tried actively to get me to hold onto the products or to find someone the company could enlist to sell these products in lieu of myself! I had paid only half of the exorbitant cost at $200 approximately and if I elected to keep them I must pay the balance before my account was deemed closed.

This company is not helpful or clear in their marketing of skin care products. The products did not agree with my sensitive skin on hearing this the consultant tried to sell me other "suitable" skin care creams. I refused this offer. I am sending back these two packages at my expense and hopefully will receive my refund for charges after 10 days of receipt of my parcels. I will never fall for so called free trial again. Learnt my lesson the hard way.

Like many others I was caught by the Bellaplex & Hydroxatone scam. They requested my card for the payment of postage fees & the invoice when it arrived stated that there was no charge except $7.95 for P&H. When you read the very small print it was a 30 Day free trial after which they would charge 2 payments of $69.95. I had a lady ring to tell me that I now owed almost $350.00. I was so angry that I had been duped that I rang their 1800 number and spoke to a man in the USA who arranged for a full refund of all monies supposedly owed to them by me. He also arranged for me to send the latest product delivery back to the company in Victoria which I have now done, so I hope this is the end of it.

I was in the situation as many others here. On 14 Sept I was using a computer in uni and a screen just came up and said that if I finish the survey, which is about rating the facilities in my uni, I can received a "gift" for only $2. BUT after I provided my credit card information, I was a bit skeptical since I have already paid for many serious prices of being careless. So I read everything on the website and found those tiny little words on the bottom of the website. I immediately found out that this is definitely not a gift, and they are going to charge me for further payment till like forever!!! Therefore, I'm pretty sure that I was not foolish enough to press the "process" button. However, I did receive the parcel from Hydroxatone on 9 Oct. I was so shocked since I did not even agree to order the products!! I checked my bank account and found out that they did charged me for the shipping fee without my authorization.

I was very mad about this but it was my bad that I haven't call to cancel any further order since I have been so busy with uni stuff. It was till today I found out that they actually charged me for another payment on my credit card!! Which is $90 something!!! Obviously it has not been 30 days yet upon I received my shipment, so it is unreasonable for them to charged me for a second payment.

I have no alternative but to call the company. Luckily after I explained everything to the customer service officer (including the fact that I did not agree to order the products), he agreed to cancel the order for me and help me with the refund process. He also said that I can just keep the products (which I'm still a bit skeptical about). I hope everything is going well now and they will not charged my credit card for another payment. Hope everyone can be aware of this kind of advertisement and products. Really don't want anyone to have the same experience like many of us here.

I too thought I would try the cream. Never again. I rung to cancel but was told I owed $139 and I had to pay that first. I was offered 50% off I said no. He was rude. Sat here and thought no way. Rung back and got a female, she offered 30% off. Once again I said no. I then said that I had read the Consumer Affairs comments. Was told to return products I had not used. I just told them straight. And I was then told I don't owe them anything. She then asked if I would be interested in another product you can guess what I said. So just goes to show they know they are in the wrong. So yes from 30% to 50% off then to nil balance. No way will I buy any products again.

I would never ever recommend that anyone agree to sign up with Bellaplex or Hydroxatone. It's a scam and the company has dubious marketing tactics. They don't care who they hurt as long as they get paid. I signed up for the "free" trial. I was supposed to receive a few months worth of Bellaplex and Hydroxatone. I paid for the shipping and the Hydroxatone never arrived. Two days before my shipment of Bellaplex came in the mail, I received a phone call from America, of which I was reluctant to answer. I thought it would be telemarketers. Thankfully I did answer after the second call. It was the Bellaplex marketers calling me. They informed me that they had already shipped me the products and would be charging me hundreds of dollars for the trial products.

I was extremely angry at this point, the website never disclosed that this would be happening. I immediately tried to cancel the order, I even asked if I could send it back. They said if I wanted to stop my order and stop them taking my money every month, they would do me a favour and give me a discount of $50 and only charge me $380 to cancel. I told them they would hear from my lawyer. I called my bank immediately asking what I can do about it. The lady from the Commonwealth Bank said to cancel my card and then they can't steal my money. So I did, now I don't have a card for a week but it's worth it so they don't drain my funds.

Placed order for FREE trial of Hydrolyze 90 October 8-2016 just pay $1.99 postage/shipping. Checked my bank/card account they had withdrawn $185.00 then 1 day later they withdrew another $185 from my card account not authorised by me. No order number issued. No communication regarding the second withdrawal. I had not even received the first order yet. A warning to others contemplating purchasing products from this company. Beware. They will just keep withdrawing funds from your card account unless you close your card account. They are scammers.

I ordered what I believed to be just a small sample of creams to try at no cost and no obligation as the advertising suggests. "Risk free trial". When you receive the "free sample- the enclosed invoice” fine print says that you will be charged after 30 days and that a new supply will be sent every two months. After reading this I contacted the company and returned all the goods as they directed and in an express post bag within the time frame to have no charges apply. As per their cancellation policy "Call customer service within 30 days of receipt and return products and you will not be charged for your risk-free trial." I have now been charged $94.72 on my credit card. There is no such thing as a 30 day free risk trial. Given this I can only assume that this is a total rip off and now reading other customers similar situations it seems a common complaint.

I was sucked into the 30 Day trial like most people and once I got the two different products I found that the chemicals used in the products were damaging to my skin so I called to cancel. What a palaver! They tried to sell me more products and then they asked for me to send back the goods so that I would get a refund. Ha! I googled the product and found this site and immediately realised that there was no way that they were going to cancel my account. I immediately cancelled my Card. Fortunately I had not got the second $69.95 charge on my card yet so there is no way I can be charged now. They wanted me to return the products but there's no way I am spending a cent on this toe-rag outfit to send back the rubbish. I wish that they were "outed" as much as possible and that no-one is hurt by these evil people anymore.

The pictures showed amazing results. I have fine lines and they have not been reduced at all. Then I got to reading the reviews on this site. I emailed them to say I wanted out of this 30 day trial, as the number I called from New Zealand never connected after the initial operating voice. They said to send back any future products I was sent before the 7th October. That was disturbing and I became very stroppy via email. They then said they would cancel my order. I did tell them I was told it was as easy as ringing up at any time to cancel my "risk-free" trial. I've kept the cancellation emails, but did cancel my credit card as cannot afford 120 US dollars a month on creams that don't even reduce fine lines. Unless you get plastic surgery it probably isn't going to work.

BEWARE! This company is outrageously lying to customers, product not great, these are not FREE samples at all, repeated payments get taken from your account and customer service is a joke. Shame on this company who are just exploiting people's insecurities...

Warning: these people are thieves and keep charging your credit card, I made a huge mistake of buying the Hydrolyze and Bellaplex "risk free" sample creams claiming a free sample to test, then they charge you $100.00, then another charge of $200.00. I rang up to cancel all products, then another $200.00, "Oh you just cancelled the "thin white tubes"." These people are monsters. Cancel cards the moment you make the mistake of submitting your card, they just don't stop taking your money!!

Hydroxatone Company Profile