Shop Now
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.70/5

Hubble Contacts is an online prescription contact lens provider that offers daily contacts at an affordable price. The company sells FDA-approved contact lenses made with high quality ingredients that help maximize comfort and visibility. Hubble has made a commitment to sustainability by making both the lens packs and boxes recyclable.

Hubble Contacts Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hubble Contacts?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hubble Contacts?

Original review: March 22, 2020

I started using Hubble approximately 10 months ago after switching from a highstreet brand. I've loved using Hubble contacts, they are always on time just when you need them via their recurring subscription, and I first made the switch to Hubble after I looked at their £1 trial box which contained 15 pairs! Hubble has been extremely useful when I've needed to suspend my services with them whilst I've had a stockpile of contacts, and they have made it super easy to restart my subscription again. Their customer service team has been second-to-none and are always available to chat when you need them.

I have given Hubble 5/5 stars and totally would recommend this product to a friend. The only downside I have currently experienced is that some contacts do not fit right or irritates my right eye and I have to use another contact (typically resolving the issue), however, this may just be my eye as it only happens in one side. This being said, the contacts have never dried out whilst wearing them, and they last for hours in the day. Hubble has been a great value for money. As a student, I'm always conscious of how much money I am spending, and Hubble has done a good job of saving me money and providing a great customer experience and feel with their contacts. I would very much recommend these contacts to anyone who is looking for an alternative to the expensive highstreet brands; via their £1/$1 trial box. Disclaimer: I am posting this review as part of a promotion where I will receive a benefit in exchange for my honest review.

Hi James,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! I'm so glad to hear you have experienced great customer service with our team thus far and that you are benefiting from our affordable pricing and convenient service. I'm sorry to hear you've received some irritating lenses and I'd like to look into this for you so I've sent you a private message asking for more details.

- Maya

Original review: March 10, 2020

Started with these as I saw a free trial. I did not think I would be sticking with them 6-7 months later. I originally thought with them being shipped they would always be late but this has never been the case. The quality of the lenses are excellent, after having tried Dailies Total, Acuvue and various others I can honestly say these are up there with the best and feel comfortable compared to some of the cheaper brands. It is important to note I have never had a lens split on me from Hubble which I have had from elsewhere. My only issue is the monthly frequency, as I am not a daily wearer so I have ended up with a few boxes extra. However this is not a problem. Overall 9/10 for these Hubble lenses - I am posting this review as part of a promotion where I will receive a benefit in exchange for my honest review.

Hello Liam,

Thanks so much for your thorough review! I'm so happy to hear that you're impressed and satisfied with the quality of our lenses. Please know that you are able to adjust the delivery frequency of your order through your Hubble account. You can also send us an email to help@hubblecontacts.com with the subject line "Attn: Consumer Affairs" and we can help you from there too!

- Maya

Get buying tips about Glasses Online delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2020

I subscribed to this service a little bit more than year ago. First because my local opticians in the UK wouldn't sell me any lenses, even though I already well knew my prescription, unless I paid their extortionate test fees (45 to 60 UK pounds) to have a new test done by them. Cause I'd lie about +9 lenses for the lols amiright!

And not gonna lie, the second reason was because they were offering a week's worth of free lenses on Facebook. I was unwilling to go back to my binoculars (I have very high myopia, 9+) and was frustrated, needed something super fast. Was running out so I thought why not give it a chance! Was quite happy with the free trial so I decided to stay.

My opinion of the lenses is that they're alright. They're not the "woooow" kind but they get the job done quite well for their price and I really appreciate that I don't need to do anything, they just show up at my doorstep every month! So far I haven't had any issues with infection or breakage and I can see properly. They do get dry occasionally but I think this heavily relies on your eyes, daily routine and environment. I work in a kitchen which puts massive strain on my eyes due to high temperature but I carry eye drops with me in case that happens. When I'm not at work they feel fine and natural, never even notice they're there. Sometimes there can be an odd lens or two but it's not often and with the schedule I'm receiving I always have extra on the side.

I love that I can request earlier delivery if I need to or change my address. Never had a delivery issue so far although sometimes they did take longer to arrive, up to 8 days, which not sure if it was them or the postal service. Never had to contact any form of support so can't say I have an opinion about that. But all in all I'm happy with this brand and will stay a customer. I am posting this review as part of a promotion where I will receive a benefit in exchange for my honest review.

Hey Apostolia,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! I'm glad that Hubble is able to provide you what you need with little fuss. If you ever do need to get in contact with customer service for any reason, please don't hestiate to reach out to help@hubblecontacts.com with the subject line "Attn: ConsumerAffairs."

- Maya

Original review: Dec. 16, 2019

I wear contacts only when doing active sports, mainly biking in summer and skiing in winter. I have glaucoma, and I'm not supposed to wear contacts for long periods of time. So when I used other brands, because the lenses were so expensive, and because only wore them for a few hours at a time, I would use them multiple times. Often this made my eyes ache, even if I cleaned the lenses. No way was I going to wear glasses under my goggles.

I tried out Hubble lenses because they were so inexpensive. (The optometrist didn't like me changing brands, because I think the other company actually paid her to prescribe their lenses, but I did it anyway.) Here's the result: First, I see really well. Second, they are more comfortable. Third, because they're low-cost, I don't worry about only wearing them for the duration of one bike ride. I don't try for multiple wearings, I just toss them out. I will not go back to regular brands anymore. While it is true that I am posting this review as part of a promotion where I may receive a benefit in exchange for my honest review, I do not need an incentive to say that Hubble contact lenses have had a great effect on my life.

Hey Stephen,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review and for sharing your experience! So glad to hear you're able to keep doing what you love and keep your eyes safe while doing it with Hubble :)

- Maya

Original review: Aug. 15, 2019

I joined Hubble last year in an attempt to find some kind of contacts that were comfortable and affordable. Because of my job (hair stylist) my ophthalmologist told me I needed to wear disposable dailies. Of course, the only ones that would suit me were $99/box. I am lucky that both eyes wear the same Rx otherwise it would have been two boxes at $99. I tried Hubble on a whim with a two week free trial. These contacts are honestly the most comfortable I've ever owned. They don't dry out while I am at work blow drying and encountering chemicals. I don't need to use eye drops to rewet them.

The company always sends my next box on time, billing date is consistent. They email me to let me know it's coming. One month, I realized I needed my next box a week early because I was going out of town and would run out on my vacation and wouldn't be home to bring them inside for a week. They billed me that day and mailed them out a week early, which was brilliant. So helpful. The quality is consistently good. I like that they've added the HUB markings so you can tell if they're right way out, they didn't have that at first and the lenses are so thin you could put them in backwards and not realize it until the rim itched inside the eye. I really enjoy my Hubble lenses and plan to continue my subscription for a while to come.

Hi Carlie,

Thank you so much for your awesome review! I am so happy to hear Hubble has made your life so much easier on the job and beyond. I'm also glad to know you received the help you needed in a timely manner from our team. If yo ever have any questions or concerns please send us an email to help@hubblecontacts.com with the subject line "Attn:ConsumerAffairs" and we'll be more than happy to help out.

- Maya

Original review: July 2, 2020

It's a scam guys. It may be a $1 trial box but what they're trying to do is charge you for your next box before your trial even arrives. Tell me in your own words Hubble and try to defend yourselves, why do you think that's a good business model for happy customers? No you won't get offered a refund. "We don't accept returns for refund." Not if you try to reason to customer service. Not even if you offer to send the box back unopened. Maya if you're listening, I'd really like somebody besides Sean from customer service to hear me out on this. MY TRIAL BOX, ARRIVED, AFTER I WAS CHARGED FOR MY FIRST MONTH. Let that sink in ladies and gents.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
      Original review: June 30, 2020

I have had a subscription with Hubble for a few months now that had been been on hold because I got contacts elsewhere. I started that account again, and Hubble created a second account under my name and card. I saw the second full charge in my bank account, and immediately called them. It was within an hour or two of the money being pulled. There was no response to my email, and on Monday I called customer service as soon as they opened. They said that the contacts had already shipped, even though I still have no verification of that, and they wouldnt refund me the money for the second box. Upon further inspection, the second subscription is from an eye doctor in a town I've never even been to, so it's not even valid, I'm not sure how they can legally sell it to me? This company ignored my requests until it was too late for me to get my money back. They will scam you out of money and then blame you.

Original review: June 24, 2020

I ordered a box of Hubble contacts. Shortly after, I received an email stating my box would arrive in a few days. A few days to me means approximately 3 days. They didn't arrive so I contacted customer service through my email. They replied saying the box would be shipped out soon. Strike one - "a few days" promise was not fulfilled. I let it go and expected my delivery to arrive shortly after that. According to tracking it was to arrive Tuesday 6/23. Tuesday night came, Wednesday morning came and there was not a package in sight.

Tracking had not been updated either. It is now another week, totaling 2 weeks. I emailed Hubble again asking for a tracking number. I received the general message asking for your order #, account email and shipping address. I replied filling it out and was provided a new tracking # beginning with an 8. A week later I still have not received anything. I tried emailing and got no reply. I called customer service and the man who I spoke to simply told me that I need to contact my post office, USPS to be specific.

I contacted USPS and they did not recognize the tracking # because their tracking do not begin with an 8. Called UPS and got the same thing. Called hubble a second time and was given a new tracking # beginning with a 9. Tracked it through USPS online and of course it had no update. Called USPS a second time and was told that tracking # did not exist. Called hubble a third time and spoke to a woman who kept making excuses saying the delivery was still within their window. I tried to explain that when you are given a specific date for a package to arrive, it should be fulfilled. If it is not, there should be some sort of action taken.

I asked for a new box because this one clearly has been lost or stuck somewhere. She refused, so I asked her to cancel my subscription. She still tried to get me to stay through excuses but I was irritated and tired of the back and forth for over an hour. Very unprofessional, the business should not have the customer try and track down a package they paid for. As a business, they should be doing whatever they can to track it down for the customer and they should do what they can to compensate. Very disappointed with this company, but I'm also not surprised. After all of that I researched the company and it turns out their contacts are terrible for your eyes! They are known to cause permanent damage. I guess it's a blessing in disguise for me.

Original review: June 24, 2020

I thought I'd give Hubble try, being a contact user for many years. Their scam is they let you think that you have 16 days between shipments before charging and shipping next order. However, when you order your first order the 16 days starts, not when you first receive the contacts. I had less than a week to try them out, and went to cancel within what I thought was the allotted time, only to be told that they had without notice sent me a second shipment and charged me $40. I thought I had 16 days from when I received them. Buyer beware! I would never use them again. The contacts are trash and their customer service worse.

Original review: June 24, 2020

I had called back on May 12th to cancel my subscription. I called customer service yesterday, after noticing I had been charged for may, AND this month (june) for a contact subscription that was supposed to be cancelled and was NOT cancelled due to the company's lack of competent customer service reps. When I spoke to a new customer service rep yesterday she told me there was no record of my call on May 12th, 2020 to cancel my subscription so she could not refund me any of my money, including a PENDING transaction from yesterday for ANOTHER box of contacts I can not wear! They are too dry, extremely painful to wear, and they make my eyes swell. This is now almost $100 worth of contacts I CANNOT WEAR!!!! She PROMISED a supervisor would call me back yesterday, I never received a call. I am beyond upset with the level of customer care this company has.

The supervisor I FINALLY got a call back from today said that due to the terms of service I “agreed” to they couldn’t refund any of my money. She said “she was only calling me back to explain that I was not going to be issued a refund.” So now I have 2 whole boxes that I can’t wear, which I offered to send back because I want nothing to do with them, & she said no. I wish I never gave this company my bank information, it’s a scam. Not to mention they never called my eye doctor to confirm my prescription, which they state that they do. DO NOT SUBSCRIBE TO THIS COMPANY! They will “lose” your phone records & continue to charge your account even after you’ve cancelled your subscription.

Hubble Contacts Company Information