4.10/5

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

247 Hubble Contacts Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Jan. 18, 2019

I found out about Hubble through Facebook. I was a little leery to order these, but the price was right and it seemed too easy to order. Well, they arrived and they have been a wonderful investment. I like that I am putting a fresh, new contact lens in each day. I have been ordering these for about 6 months. I work for an ophthalmologist office and tell patients about this great opportunity of having the contacts delivered directly to your home.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

I came across Hubble through Instagram some time ago. I had never worn eye contacts before so I was a bit scared to try it. I have to say it was the best decision I made. I hated wearing glasses & I wear Hubble contacts every day & I absolutely love it. It's comfortable & so easy to use.

Get expert buying tips about Eyeglasses Online delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

I use to wear glasses and it really affected me playing sports and working - until finally I went online and found Hubble! They gave me my first month free and I’ve been so happy with the contacts themselves. They’re so comfortable and easy to put in and take out. My first experience with contacts - and I don’t plan to switch!

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

I was ordering contacts from my eye doctor for 15 years, the past few years that I have worn dailies, they have gotten so expensive! I wanted another option, so I tried Hubble on a whim, and I couldn't be happier! I LOVE the contacts! They are great quality, comfortable and so easy to order. I'm a customer for life.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

I signed up for Hubble Contacts because the first box was free. They are just as comfortable as the contacts I got from my eye care professional and they are almost half the price. Thank you Hubble Contacts!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hubble Contacts?

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

Signed up initially to get my first box free. Was so impressed with the comfort of them I decided to keep my subscription. Easy to set up and always delivered on time. Completely hassle free. I was using Oasys contacts before and I find the Hubble contacts are comfortable for more time throughout my day. The snazzy packaging is a bonus too.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

The contacts were okay but not as good as others, I attempted to cancel my subscription and found out that there is no way to do so online and you must call. I tried calling the multiple times during their list hours and no one would answer my call so I was charged another $44 for another month of contacts that I did not want. Terrible customer service and a very scammy system set up to trap people in a subscription by making it difficult to cancel.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

Hubble makes contact ordering super easy and affordable as well! They fit my eyes perfectly and I’ve never had any issues - Hubble is lifesaver because I wouldn’t normally find time or money to go get my contacts elsewhere.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

I’ve never had a problem with Hubble. It’s so convenient that it gets mailed right to me. I never have to worry about running out of contacts or having to go into my eye clinic to pick up more. It’s convenient and easy, and the contacts themselves are great as well!

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

I have been using contact lenses for almost 25 years now, so I have a LOT of experience with both the good and the bad. I have been on Daily Disposables for about 5 years or so now and love them! There is something nice about having a fresh pair every day and there is a lot of convenience when it comes to travel. I have found the lenses to be a good quality and I rarely have a lens that doesn't "feel right." One thing I find to be super helpful, especially in the morning with my eyes still waking up, is the imprint of the interior of the lens. If you hold the lens up to the light in front of you, the word "hub" is etched along the edge of the contact.

If you can read the word correctly looking from the inside of the lens outward, then you know you will put those things in right every time. I used to have that in another brand years ago and have missed it until I got my Hubble lenses. I also enjoy the flexibility the company affords. If I know I am traveling and will be out of town during a scheduled delivery, it has never been a problem to call up and ask for them a week early (if I need some for the trip) or a week later if I have enough to cover me. I would definitely recommend this company to friends and family and will be with them for a long, long time.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

I've been using Hubble Contacts for about 6 months and could not be happier. The first month using them they took a bit to get used to and would dry out or make my eyes feel itchy. After my eyes adjusted however, they have been a great way to get my contacts. They are shipped right to my door every month and are very affordable for single day contacts.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

Hubble contacts are the best I've ever used. Although I have a slight astigmatism, their regular contacts fit great and they're never uncomfortable! Not to mention the amazing price - they're the reason I haven't gone bankrupt! Plus the customer service is amazing; when Canada Post was on strike, I was worried that I wouldn't get my contacts in time. I emailed customer service and they immediately sent me a replacement box for no extra charge! I can't say enough good things about this company.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

I'm so glad I switched over to using Hubble Contacts! They are great quality and I find them super comfortable! As well, most daily contacts on the market are so expensive so what I love about Hubble is that they go out of the way to make them affordable for the everyday buyer. The shipping is fast and very reliable and I never have to worry about looking out for shipping or tracking... The contacts are always in my mailbox before I run out of the next set! As well, if I have any questions or inquiries they reply really quickly so I'm never left in the dark. Would definitely recommend switching if you haven't already!

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

I have been using these contacts for about five months and I love them! The site is easy to use if you are in need of skipping a shipment and for all your other needs. I have nothing had any problems with these contacts and it's nice to have a new pair daily!

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

Hubble is incredibly easy to use - just upload a copy of your prescription, wait until Hubble verifies it with your doctor, and then you’re good to go! Easy to modify how often you receive shipments, e.g., I was going on a trip and wanted to have extra contacts so I changed my settings so that I received my next shipment sooner. I’ve never had any issues with the contacts themselves - I tend to get very dry eyes by the end of the day and can wear these lenses comfortably all day.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

I really enjoy this service because it’s convenient for the busy lifestyle. It’s also way more affordable. I have pretty poor vision and often my contacts cost 90 dollars a box. So to pay monthly and cancel when I need to. Works perfectly for me. I am pretty satisfied with how fast the shipping is. It’s usually 2 days or less and the package is small enough to be left in a mailbox. All in all great company and product.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

I usually have a hard time with contacts either ripping or being uncomfortable while they're in. These are comfortable and durable, and they're also very cost effective for daily lenses. I prefer these over the Acuvue lenses that I used to wear. Managing my subscription is also easy--I can skip as many months as I need to if I find I'm not wearing them as frequently or if I can't afford contacts.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

My eye doctor recommended that I switch to daily lenses around two years ago. I started with Acuvue lenses and wasn’t super satisfied. The lenses felt great when I wore them, but when it was time to take them out it felt like I was trying to rip off a layer of my eye. So, when a friend suggested I try Hubble, I was on board for a change. The Hubble lenses felt just as good if not better than the Acuvue lenses but taking them out was so much less hassle. I absolutely love the lenses. I also like that it’s a monthly subscription which helps to spread the cost out in a more manageable way.

When my prescription changed I did have a hard time getting it all sorted out. At one point my subscription just got canceled. I was offered a free month for the hassle, but after I had to start my subscription over completely I only got 2 weeks worth for free (the normal incentive for new subscribers). Although I was extremely frustrated with the process as a whole, the contacts themselves were 100% worth the hassle. I recommend these to everyone I know that currently needs corrective lenses.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

DO NOT BUY! These contacts ripped my cornea. They are made of old material and it does not supply enough oxygen to your eyes. I could barely see for 4 days while my cornea healed. When I tried to remove one of them it stuck to my eye. After multiple tries of trying to remove it, it must have finally come out on its own. The pain was unbearable and rushed to the eye doctor. He said that my cornea was ripped from these contacts.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

Misleading marketing ploy with the "free box for only $3 shipping fee". They don't wait for you to tell them if you like their product or not and want more before they start charging your account and sending you more lenses. For me, I received the incorrect prescription when I ordered the "free box trial" and just asked if I could at least exchange the boxes (which were unopened) for the correct prescription and I was told NO. In the meantime, they had also already billed me for the next month at full price and had already shipped so now I have yet another month's worth of contacts on their way that I cannot wear but I have been charged full price for. And again, they would not cancel the January order and are making me accept them even though they are not my prescription strength.

I was told no refunds, no exchanges. Only cancellations. SO, I cancelled the service subscription I didn't realize I was signing up for at the time. I tried to take them up on their free trial box offer for $3 shipping charge. They not only already shipped a January supply but already had February and March charges lined up in their billing and delivery queue so if I hadn't called, I would have 3 months of daily lenses I couldn't even begin to wear instead of just the one month's worth.

IF YOU'RE GOING TO TRY HUBBLE, make sure you are on your game and pay close attention to their website and communications about the "free box offer" or you will get skunked like I did. I cannot speak for the quality of the lenses because they won't let me exchange the prescription I received for the ones I need so I never got to try them but I certainly got to pay for them. What I can speak to is the LACK of integrity of Hubble in terms of not standing behind their product, not providing good customer service, and they do not practice or stand behind a satisfaction guarantee. For me, this last thing is scary given you are putting their contacts in your eyes!!

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

I first tried to cancel with Hubble in September. They refused to cancel unless I call during business hours, which I can't do. I told them they don't have permission to charge my credit card and they still do it. Now they are still shipping on an expired prescription. This is a very very dishonest company that has extraordinarily poor customer service. And the lenses I get through my insurance are 10x better quality and cost me less. Don't waste time and money ordering from Hubble.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

These contacts are alright. Not amazing, not horrible. They get dry quicker than all other brands I've tried. But they are cheaper and more convenient than all other brands I've had. The point is, I can see and wear them from about 5am-7pm max comfortably.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

Uncomfortable and wrong prescription. They did not verify with my eye doctor. I called customer service and they were not helpful at all. I asked for proof of verification and the woman said that she would email it to me, but did not.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

Hubble makes it so easy to get high quality, priced-right lenses delivered right to your door. The shipment frequency can be modified to fit your needs, which is really convenient. (I wear dailies but some days I wear glasses, so I can ship less frequently than every month and save even more money.) Currently, they offer shipments every 14, 28, 42, or 56 days. The actual contacts are comfortable and feel every bit as good as the ones I was previously getting from the eye doctor. You can also use your flex spending or HSA card as a payment option. If you are still on the fence, they offer a free box just to try them out. I would absolutely recommend this service to anyone who wears contacts and likes saving money!

Original review: Jan. 8, 2019

I've been using Hubble for nearly a year and highly recommend them. The contacts are cheaper per box than the Acuvue I used to use and they are just as comfortable. Their customer service reps are also very fast, efficient, and helpful.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2019

I have been having a terrible time over the last couple years finding contacts that do not irritate my eyes and last all day. My eye doctor suggested I try dailies instead of monthly contacts to reduce my issues. I had seen Hubble Contacts on Instagram and thought, "Why not?!" I have been using the contacts for about 5 months and I love having a fresh pair to wear everyday! Having them come directly to my home is amazing and I do not have to think about reordering or going without a pair. My eye irritation has significantly reduced and the contacts are comfortable to wear all day!

Original review: Jan. 8, 2019

I purchased these in as I was having issues with remembering to order or setting up an appt or having to drop into the eye doctor office then dealing with rude people on some days or parking uuuuu lame. Then I saw Hubble on my Instagram and said, "Let’s give it a try." Year later!!! My experience has been great. They always arrive on time, they are perfectly fitted and my prescription - they come in an adorable box and ready to go.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2019

I’ve been with Hubble for at least 2-3 years. My orders always ship out quickly. It is SO wonderful to have a fresh pair of lenses in every day. The only thing that would be better is if they offered colors! They are very affordable. I’m on disability & I can still budget them in!❤️

Original review: Jan. 8, 2019

I have been using Hubble Contacts for over a year now and find the service very convenient and at a very good price. I have found no significant difference using Hubble Contacts from the ones I used to get through my optometrist at a pretty substantially higher cost. They get delivered to my door on a schedule which I can adjust whenever I want. I will continue to use them for the foreseeable future.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2019

I've been using Hubble Contacts for almost a year now and will continue to do so. The price point works for me and I like that I don't have to remember about re-ordering (something that I used to get behind on when I had to order them through my eye doctor). My eyes have tendencies to get dry so that is the only thing that I struggle with but it doesn't bother me enough to switch to different contacts.

Hubble Contacts Company Information