3.8/5 (381 ratings)

About Hubble Contacts

Hubble Contacts is an online prescription contact lens provider that offers daily contacts at an affordable price. The company sells FDA-approved contact lenses made with high quality ingredients that help maximize comfort and visibility. Hubble has made a commitment to sustainability by making both the lens packs and boxes recyclable.

Hubble Contacts Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hubble Contacts?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hubble Contacts?

Original review: Dec. 10, 2021

I’ve been using Hubble for about a year now, I started wearing contact lenses during the pandemic. Glasses… masks… fog... If you wear glasses you understand. So I didn’t want anything permanent because I didn’t know if I’d like the contacts or even be comfortable wearing them. It was really easy to get my prescription submitted and set a schedule to get my contacts. Especially because I don’t wear them every day I was able to get them every three months. Any time I had a question or concern I’d get an email back the exact same day. This is just one little thing in my life that makes things easier. I’m super thankful.

Hi, Seymone,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave this review. It's so great that you're loving the lenses and the Hubble experience as a whole! We hope to have you for many years to come!

Cristy

Original review: Sept. 21, 2021

The quality of the lenses are good but after 6-7 hours of use I'm starting to have issues with my sensitive eyes. I think it would be great if they do a version for sensitive eyes with a silicone base, for instance. But the quality is better than other similar brands on the market. It's good that you can skip one more or two for the subscription if you need to, but it's not good that you actually need to call them in order to cancel your subscription. We are in the digital era please! Overall I am happy with the service. I am posting this review as part of a promotion where I will receive a benefit in exchange for my honest review.

Hi Marcos,

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. I’m so glad that the subscription service is working out well although sorry that our lenses weren't comfortable enough. I understand that this isn't for everyone. Cancelling your subscription is easy, you can cancel via email if calling does not work for you. But we would like to further assist you, to do this, I’ll be in touch shortly via private message. Again, thank you for your feedback!

Roxanne

Get buying tips about Glasses Online delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 29, 2021

I love the Hubble daily contacts. They’re great and comfortable and I have zero issues with them. Getting them monthly is SO EASY. I am giving four stars due to a customer service experience although this would NOT prevent me from using this company. I moved and forgot to change my shipping address, I was notified of the charge but my items had NOT yet shipped and wouldn’t for 1-2 days. I emailed twice to change the address and never got a response which was frustrating. Fortunately the new owner at my old address let me know and I picked them up. Otherwise, very happy and will keep using them.

Hello Leah,

Thank you so much for your review! We're very happy to have you aboard, although we do apologize for the difficult expereince you had when trying to update your mailing address. If you ever run into any trouble again please email us at help@hubblecontacts.com with the subject line "Attn:Consumer Affairs" and we'll be more than happy to help.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2021

They deliver straight to my house always on time. The contacts are daily wear and so convenient and comfortable. If I don't have enough money in my account to pay they keep trying until I do and I'm not charged extra. In my bank or by Hubble. It's a great way to get your contact lenses. Better priced than my glasses store.

Hi Kathryn,

Thanks so much for your review! So glad to hear that you find our service so convenient. Please note that if for any reason you need to skip a month, you can do so by logging into your Hubble account and you won't be charged.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2021

Hubble is by far the most convenient and affordable company I've used for contacts, and their house brand contacts are the best I've ever worn! I've been a contact wearer for well over 15 years and have always purchased through my optometrist. I recently decided to give dailies a go, and Hubble is half the price. I've been a subscriber for a little over 6 months but I don't see myself stopping any time soon. No issues with customer service or billing, either.

Hi Jordan,

Thank you so much for your lovely review! It's wonderful to hear how much you're enjoying the quality and affordability of our contacts. We hope to have you for many years to come!

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: Jan. 2, 2022

Ordered these contacts for my daughter. and they were good at the beginning. There was always at least 1 contact with a jagged edge or crack in every box and sometimes they were cloudy. The quality got worse and it was always so difficult to get in touch with someone from Customer service - always a hassle to get a replacement. When I sent notice that we wanted to stop the subscription they kept sending boxes and charging me. When I did finally get someone who was able to confirm cancellation - it took weeks - they refused to accept the contacts back and refund my money for the extra boxes sent. Poor quality and very poor customer service.

Hi, there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. I am sorry to hear of your less than satisfactory experience and hope you will accept our sincerest apologies. We take quality issues very seriously. I'd like to find out more about what happened. We've reached out privately so we can discuss your account details from there. Thank you!

Cristy

Original review: Dec. 16, 2021

Very easy to get setup. Prescription validation was fast, free 30 day trial made the decision to subscribe easy. Contacts arrive on a timely schedule and always before there is a chance of running out.

Hi, Steven,

Thank you so much for your awesome review! We're so happy to hear that the deliveries have been arriving on time and you're enjoying our subscription model. If you ever need any help with anything or have any questions about our lenses please do not hesitate to reach out to us at help@hubblecontacts.com with the subject line "Attn: ConsumerAffairs."

Best

Original review: Dec. 13, 2021

I had been using Hubble for years. After trying to cancel (and being asked WHY several times), I finally got them to cancel my subscription. However, I was told the pending order charge on my card was non-refundable and I was SOL (keep in mind this is a same-day charge). I have never had a company not willing to work with me on canceling and refunding an order that was not even processed yet and I don't even have the option to return the contacts so they will be sadly going to waste. It is a shame a company would rather make a profit (of $39 mind you), than help out a former customer. Again, support was zero help and I am glad I canceled. I have never had these issues with competitors (aka Waldo who has a return policy).

Original review: Dec. 10, 2021

I love these contacts! I hated the idea of going to the eye doctor and getting contacts. Hubble makes it so easy to just order from your phone and they arrive within weeks. This they're so easy on the eyes and work so well. I've been using them for a few months now and I'll never go back to glasses.

Hi, Noemi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. I'm so happy to hear that you're loving the lenses and that the subscription delivery system is working out so well for you, as picking up lenses from your optometrist can be a hassle! We're so glad to have you onboard :)

Cristy

Original review: Sept. 27, 2021

I’m being a loyal customer for the second year already. I received a notice that there is a problem with my order, I need to update my prescription. Hubble offered an online test. I follow all links and got it updated. How big was my surprise when I received +2.5 and -3 instead -2.5 and -3. When I was trying to reach customer service it looks like they don’t really care about it. Hubble said, "Oh it’s not us, it’s the prescription company." And DIDN’T OFFERED ANY HELP OR SOLUTION. By the way when they sent links you can’t really tell if it’s some different company, everything had Hubble logo.

Prescription company Visibly said, "Oh, ok, send us your old prescription will fix that." I asked about a refund. Visibly said it’s not their business, write to Hubble. I wrote to Hubble again. Tons of wasted time and energy. And after it’s a complete nonsense. They offered me a right box after 2 weeks of me trying to solve problem!!!! I said I don’t need a box just give me a refund. They disappeared. I wish I could attach the conversation with customer service. They said they can’t refund because it’s a right prescription on file. So disappointing that I have to spend so much time to get $40 More back and right schedule for my contacts.

Hi Anastasia,

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review and for being our valued customer. We are sorry to hear that you have experienced difficulty in updating your prescription. We take complaints of this nature very seriously, and based on what you have told us, we would like to further investigate this matter. Let’s get on writing and address this ASAP, we value your business. We look forward to hearing from you.

Roxanne