3.78/5
Based on 18 reviews that contain star ratings

18 Hubble Contacts Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Sept. 8, 2018

Charged me 2 months for expired prescription (& incorrect) - I've spent 3 months trying to get my measly $66 from Hubble after they sent me contacts from an EXPIRED prescription. Support desk couldn't be worse. I will never recommend them to anyone.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2018

I tried the 10 day trial of Hubble Contacts and just want to warn other consumers that they have a clever way of making at least $36.00 (cost of the first 30 day supply), by claiming not to receive your email canceling your order. It took a few weeks before their Phone Number was available, conveniently for them. On the other hand, they are decent contacts until they made my eyes burn. If you are happy with them then you will save money. But, if you are not, here's a little tip. Don't open the box of the 30 day supply, write RETURN TO SENDER on the box and make note of the Tracking number.

After you can see that they are in the mail system, find Hubble's phone number (it is now listed by other Consumers if you Google it), and call them to cancel your Subscription. I have not yet received a credit back, but the CS person did say that once Hubble sees that they are on the way back to them, they will reverse the charges on the original form of payment. If I encounter any further problems, I will post about.

Get expert buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 29, 2018

My overall experience has been amazing. The website was very convenient. The colors look so natural and lenses fit perfectly. They are very lightweight and my vision is sharp/clear with the contacts on. However, it's only for individuals with no or mild astigmatism. Those with severe cases of astigmatism wouldnt be able to use this business. Still, I would definitely recommend Hubble Contacts because it's affordable and dependable with delivery options.

Original review: June 28, 2018

Hubble Contacts have been supplying my contacts for 2 years now and I am very happy with their service. Their deliveries are always on time. But there have been several occasions where I wondered if the delivery was going to be on time as far as replacing my old contacts. It would be nice to receive e-mail alerts that deliveries were on track to be on time. Other than that, I don't have to worry about the prescription being correct as they have proven to me that they have it right. They took the prescription I provided and went with it. Also, the price is fair and I have never received anything damaged from them in the mail. My overall experience was one of complete satisfaction. From ordering to receiving they made it very easy.

Original review: June 27, 2018

To my surprise, when I put on my glasses, I felt an extremely sharp vision. I use the computer a lot and when I used these lenses I felt a huge improvement and a rest in the unparalleled view. Now I feel better. I like the elegance, ergonomics, especially the clarity of the glass, the service of the material is of optimum quality for they are very professional. I am very happy with this brand. Personally I am very critical in terms of quality and I have no negative appreciation towards Hubble Contacts for that they are worthy of recommending.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hubble Contacts?

Original review: June 26, 2018

Hubble Contacts has a bunch of great features. I like the different colors they offer, how soft they are and how you can see real clearly through them. They also have a great price which is a good thing. It was a good experience and enjoyed purchasing this product online because there aren't too many services where you can purchase a product like this online.

Original review: June 25, 2018

The Hubble Contacts has easy checkout, good customer support and their eye check appointment module is amazing. However, I would like them to please add an app if doesn't have. Since I will use the contact lens daily, I prefer to check my eye every once in three months. So the app will give an alert for appointment and lens buy alert etc. The overall site experience with Hubble looks good and it has various options for contact lens for various people.

Original review: June 24, 2018

The product was very economical. I like the price and how much of a deal I originally thought I was getting away with. I have one flat monthly fee and there wasn't an incredibly awful hassle to order the product like normal online shopping. However, the quality was very disappointing. I was highly unsatisfied with the texture and material of the contacts. I expected a cheaper made product but not as lacking as it came. Also, the contacts always made my eyes burn. Every time I would take the contacts out it was incredibly hard and was torture.

Original review: June 21, 2018

Easy to use and they fit wonderfully. I am so very delighted with these contact lenses. I am more comfortable in these than my usual brand. I really like them. I kind of wish they took my insurance information though so I could get my contact lenses through the insurance company. I also dislike the fact that they are dailies and I have to take them out every evening, but it is nice to have lots of spares. I really like the concept, and the ease of ordering was also great. Easy site to navigate but I do not like the monthly subscription, as I do not like the price every month. Shipped very fast and I am overall super happy with these contact lenses. Overall I plan to use them again in the near future, whenever I need contacts again I will probably use Hubble.

Original review: June 20, 2018

Overall decent and good. Easy to purchase and get signed up. But would be better if they had more options. And can't cancel online. Makes you call a number if you need to alter anything. Would be nice to change this.

Original review: June 19, 2018

I love to shop at this place for contacts almost all of the time because of the quality they give me. They have a variety of contacts to choose from that are also very durable to wear. However, there is not a store I can physically go to. I want to shop in one because I sometimes don't want to shop just online. Other than that, the overall experience was great. They have great service, and great lenses! Plus the servers are so generous. They care about what you want and what you are getting in a contact lens.

Original review: June 18, 2018

My overall experience has been very pleasant. I like the speed that I get my contacts delivered to me. This is a company with a lot of potential and I can see them doing really well in the future and that makes me so happy for them. Their business model can definitely take them very far because I enjoy shopping with them and getting my contacts in time like I always do.

Original review: June 17, 2018

They always have variety of contacts available to me when I visit their site. And I can upload my prescription and not have to manually chose it when I order. They always have prompt delivery times, but I wish they would have more sales on contacts. I would also like to try out more colored contacts.

Original review: June 15, 2018

I like how they have a different selection of contact lenses. I also enjoy that sometimes they have special discounts. When they have discounts it's easier for me. I get save a lot of money from this. I however wish that they would have like a discount. Maybe like a 25% discount for like if you were to buy three you would save a lot of money. They can be very pricey when you're trying to buy a lot of them. And it can be frustrating. However I like how easy it is to put them in. I also like how they can deliver it in one day. My overall experience was good.

Original review: June 14, 2018

Hubble Contacts is the best. The salesperson was so nice to me and I got the contact lenses I needed. They are quality ones. Shipping was free and fast as well. Everyone should get their contact lenses here because they wont be disappointed at all. They will get everything they are looking for amazing prices. I will definitely purchase from Hubble again and will always be their customer.

Original review: June 13, 2018

They are unique and with very modern designs. They are durable and go well with my style and personality. I would like more variety of colors, but other than that, I felt very comfortable with them. It's easy to use and offers the benefits that others do not have. It was extraordinary and is a brand that I love. I feel very proud to own them and it's something that I would like to share with my family.

Original review: June 12, 2018

I had a great overall experience, they have good customer service and I had no problems with receiving my contacts. The shipping was particularly fast and good. I like how lightweight the contacts are, they are easy to put in and take out and the maintenance is particularly easy. I'm very impressed with this company. And I am very happy with this product. It is a great fit for my busy life, I would recommend them to anyone who asked.

Original review: June 9, 2018

They has some quick delivery, speed service. Their amazing customer service that was easy to reach when I needed. I called and was put through to someone who spoke English and was easy to understand. They walked me through the process of how to order and where to get them sent considering I don't have a home address. They were easy to put my information in and set everything up for delivery. My overall experience was well worth it and painlessly easy. I will continue to use them for ordering my contacts.

Hubble Contacts Company Information