3.9/5 (1650 ratings)

About Hubble Contacts

Hubble Contacts is an online prescription contact lens provider that offers daily contacts at an affordable price. The company sells FDA-approved contact lenses made with high quality ingredients that help maximize comfort and visibility. Hubble has made a commitment to sustainability by making both the lens packs and boxes recyclable.

Hubble Contacts Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hubble Contacts?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hubble Contacts?

Original review: Sept. 21, 2022

When I purchased my first one a day pair of contacts I couldn’t believe that they were only a dollar. Yes you heard me right a DOLLAR. I was like is this legit? So I called just make sure and it was! Anyhow, I just received my third set of contacts about a month ago and I really like them. They’re very comfortable, reusable and my eyes don’t dry up. Never thought that I’d like the one a day contacts and boy was I mistaken. Will definitely purchase more in the future!*

Hi, Lovely,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time to leave us this note. We are happy to hear that you're loving the Hubble experience both with our lenses and at affordable prices! !e will always be happy to provide high-quality lenses at an affordable price. We appreciate your positive feedback, thank you! If there is anything more we can do for you, please do not hesitate to reach out at help@hubblecontacts.com.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2021

Very easy to get setup. Prescription validation was fast, free 30 day trial made the decision to subscribe easy. Contacts arrive on a timely schedule and always before there is a chance of running out.

Hi, Steven,

Thank you so much for your awesome review! We're so happy to hear that the deliveries have been arriving on time and you're enjoying our subscription model. If you ever need any help with anything or have any questions about our lenses please do not hesitate to reach out to us at help@hubblecontacts.com with the subject line "Attn: ConsumerAffairs."

Best

Get buying tips about Glasses Online delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2021

I love these contacts! I hated the idea of going to the eye doctor and getting contacts. Hubble makes it so easy to just order from your phone and they arrive within weeks. This they're so easy on the eyes and work so well. I've been using them for a few months now and I'll never go back to glasses.

Hi, Noemi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. I'm so happy to hear that you're loving the lenses and that the subscription delivery system is working out so well for you, as picking up lenses from your optometrist can be a hassle! We're so glad to have you onboard :)

Original review: Dec. 10, 2021

I’ve been using Hubble for about a year now, I started wearing contact lenses during the pandemic. Glasses… masks… fog... If you wear glasses you understand. So I didn’t want anything permanent because I didn’t know if I’d like the contacts or even be comfortable wearing them. It was really easy to get my prescription submitted and set a schedule to get my contacts. Especially because I don’t wear them every day I was able to get them every three months. Any time I had a question or concern I’d get an email back the exact same day. This is just one little thing in my life that makes things easier. I’m super thankful.

Hi, Seymone,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave this review. It's so great that you're loving the lenses and the Hubble experience as a whole! We hope to have you for many years to come!

Cristy

Original review: Oct. 20, 2022

I created an order many months ago, and as soon as I tried my contacts, I decided to cancel my subscription. My eyes were extremely dry and irritated, and the contacts did not fit on my eyes. I called to cancel my subscription, since this is the only way to do so, and the lady on the phone talked me into putting my subscription on hold. I did not want to do this, I just wanted my account canceled but this did not happen. I checked my online banking today and was charged $128 and I was unsure why, so I called my bank and they told me it was an automated payment from Hubble. I was shocked and confused.

I called and the lady told me her hands were tied. She would only refund me when the product gets all the way to me in Canada (took weeks the first time) and then when the item return is processed. Unfortunately, I am what you would call a "starving student" and do not have the time or money to wait 4-6 weeks to get that money back... but her hands are tied. I am mostly just sad at this experience. I feel like I got scammed. I received absolutely 0 notification that my account was reactivated and she informed me that it shows proof of reactivation on my account... but it is the account that I THOUGHT I deleted. On top of it all she said I will not be refunded for shipping, handling, or international fees. I just wish they cared a little bit more because now I am down my grocery money for the month. Thanks.

Hi, Grace,

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. It’s sad to know that you are not fully satisfied with our service as well as with our lenses, but we want to improve and always offer the best customer service. We would like to find out more about what happened. We've reached out privately so we can discuss your account details from there. Thank you!

Cristy

Original review: Sept. 28, 2022

Updated on 10/07/2022: So Cristy reached out and assured me she would resolve the issue. Obviously choosing to not read my original 1 star review I posted here as it clearly explains the issue at hand. So she robotically repeats the script of being passive aggressive and deflecting taking responsibility of resolving the issue. The link won’t work because of HUBBLE being passive aggressive idiots by deactivating my account before sending me the link to take their eye exam. They know this… I will continue blasting how ** their customer service is.. Read the one star review I originally posted as well as the email threads in your customer service department. What a bunch of idiots!

Original: I received an email randomly from Hubble about how we will be canceling your prescription if we don’t hear from you. I have been a customer for 5 years. I have provided them the same prescription for 5 years. Same eyes, same Dr. The Dr activated my account and they told me I need to take their mandatory eye exam with their link they provided. All of a sudden the prescription I have been providing is not compatible with HUBBLE they said?? Funny because I have email threads from last year of them approving it. So because a passive aggressive idiot deactivated my account before they sent me the link it won’t work. I have been going back and forth with their customer service and they will not take accountability of their mess they created. I just want my contacts. They are not fixing their error and admitting to their mistake. Horrible customer service.

Hi, Gayle,

Thank you so much for your lovely review! I’m sorry to hear you had such a frustrating experience, but I really appreciate you bringing this issue to my attention. I would like the opportunity to investigate your feedback further. I sent a private message here for more information and to further assist you. Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Cristy

Original review: Aug. 18, 2022

I wore Hubble contacts for about a year. At first I thought they were great because of how inexpensive they were, the quality wasn't a concern so much - I would just change the contacts halfway through the day. They never made it a full day. Then, a few months ago, my eyes started feeling irritated and particularly my left eye seemed to always want to get the contact out of the eye. I went to the eye doctor and discovered cornea irritation as well as growth in blood vessels around the top of both eyes which is a result of contact irritation and can worsen over time. I have to wear glasses until my eyes heal.

The eye doctor explained that while the price is great, the Hubble contact structure works because they repurpose expired lenses that are outdated technology and don't have enough breathability for the eye. This was not a sales pitch, and he was not pushing me to order anything through them because he understood my interest in price savings - he just wanted to stress how dangerous this product is to your eyes. I've experienced it first hand. The price is NOT worth the damage.

Hi, Alexandra,

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experience. I’m sorry to hear that these lenses were not comfortable for you. We are sad to hear feedback as we always aim for the best service and quality lenses to offer to our customers. We would like to make sure you are in touch with our Quality team. We will reach out to you via PM here to further assist you. Thank you!

Cristy

Original review: Aug. 2, 2022

I tried Hubble contacts about three years ago for the first time. I requested the trial pack, and it took weeks and weeks to get to me. I was already charged for the full subscription pack before I had even received and tried my trial product. I sent a customer service email and they said it must have been stuck in the mail and they were going to process a replacement trial pack. I explained that this doesn't help the subscription I was charged for when the point of the trial is to actually try the product. I did acknowledge the "fine print" that I am signing up for the charge when making the account for the trial, but I really didn't think the trial would be "lost" or whatever.

The business model doesn't make sense, if you read other reviews, people are almost always charged before they were even getting a chance to try anything. I pointed out that the subscription pack hadn't even been shipped out yet, surely it can be stopped and I can be refunded. They told me it was too late and they already processed a free replacement for my trial pack. I stated I would prefer then to cancel, I don't even know if I like the product. They just gave me a phone number. I spent a lot of time back and forth in emails trying to get it sorted, if I recall correctly I just ate the cost and used the one month subscription package and did get to cancel. But it wasn't simple, I can't cancel on my end on my own.

I did like the contacts themselves, so this year I decided to give them a second chance. I received the trial pack and the box was wide open and completely empty. It did not appear upon inspection like it "fell" open by accident during shipping or it was opened by customs or it got ripped up somehow. The closing mechanism on their small boxes was just never even closed. Even if it was improperly sealed before being sent or they sent an empty box, neither are nice options to imagine.

I complained about this but said, whatever, it is too late and I do want my contacts, I was again already charged a hefty amount for the three month subscription because I didn't want to be shipped for one month's worth and receive it so late, just in time to be charged again. I waited about three weeks and the only information I can view or had received was a receipt informing me of the charge. The website does not show tracking link or shipping date. I have no further information.

I'm curious why this is or where my contacts are at this point and contact customer service. They just send me screenshots of their website saying the Track button is right there. I send them back pictures of my screen. They did offer to let their IT know there may be an unknown issue, so if they do this, that's great. But it would be so much better to get a shipped email with tracking. Turns out the package is missing now, anyway, even though it somehow shows delivered. I'm so done with this company and it's so frustrating because they are affordable and I do like them. But I can't afford to give away hundreds of dollars to only hope I ever see a product.

Hi, Patricia,

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. I'm so sorry to hear that the subscription charge came as a surprise to you, as we try to be as transparent as possible that this is a subscription service by stating it on our web page and upon checkout. I'd love to discuss and assist you further so I reached out privately so we can discuss your account details from there.

Cristy

Original review: May 10, 2022

I tried Hubble and they always caused me horrible eye irritation. Constantly like sand in my eyes, redness, watering, and occasionally discharge from my right eye. Never will I buy this again. Definitely not worth it.

Hi, Katie,

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. I’m sorry to hear about your experience with our lenses. We've reached out privately to find out more about what happened so that we can make this right.

Cristy

Original review: April 30, 2022

They make it IMPOSSIBLE to cancel your subscription. I’ve had to throw away many packs of contact lenses as I refuse to wear them because they irritate my eyes. Also found out they use old technology that is extremely damaging to your eyes. Please don’t make the same mistake I did.

Hi, Jess,

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. I’m sorry to hear that you have had some trouble cancelling your subscription and that these lenses were not comfortable for you. I'd love to assist you further so I reached out privately so we can discuss your account details from there.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Hubble Contacts Company Information