Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.10/5

Discover the right online glasses retailer now

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

Discover the right online glasses retailer now

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

Hubble Contacts Reviews

Original review: Dec. 16, 2019

I wear contacts only when doing active sports, mainly biking in summer and skiing in winter. I have glaucoma, and I'm not supposed to wear contacts for long periods of time. So when I used other brands, because the lenses were so expensive, and because only wore them for a few hours at a time, I would use them multiple times. Often this made my eyes ache, even if I cleaned the lenses. No way was I going to wear glasses under my goggles.

I tried out Hubble lenses because they were so inexpensive. (The optometrist didn't like me changing brands, because I think the other company actually paid her to prescribe their lenses, but I did it anyway.) Here's the result: First, I see really well. Second, they are more comfortable. Third, because they're low-cost, I don't worry about only wearing them for the duration of one bike ride. I don't try for multiple wearings, I just toss them out. I will not go back to regular brands anymore. While it is true that I am posting this review as part of a promotion where I may receive a benefit in exchange for my honest review, I do not need an incentive to say that Hubble contact lenses have had a great effect on my life.

Hey Stephen,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review and for sharing your experience! So glad to hear you're able to keep doing what you love and keep your eyes safe while doing it with Hubble :)

- Maya

Original review: Aug. 15, 2019

I joined Hubble last year in an attempt to find some kind of contacts that were comfortable and affordable. Because of my job (hair stylist) my ophthalmologist told me I needed to wear disposable dailies. Of course, the only ones that would suit me were $99/box. I am lucky that both eyes wear the same Rx otherwise it would have been two boxes at $99. I tried Hubble on a whim with a two week free trial. These contacts are honestly the most comfortable I've ever owned. They don't dry out while I am at work blow drying and encountering chemicals. I don't need to use eye drops to rewet them.

The company always sends my next box on time, billing date is consistent. They email me to let me know it's coming. One month, I realized I needed my next box a week early because I was going out of town and would run out on my vacation and wouldn't be home to bring them inside for a week. They billed me that day and mailed them out a week early, which was brilliant. So helpful. The quality is consistently good. I like that they've added the HUB markings so you can tell if they're right way out, they didn't have that at first and the lenses are so thin you could put them in backwards and not realize it until the rim itched inside the eye. I really enjoy my Hubble lenses and plan to continue my subscription for a while to come.

Hi Carlie,

Thank you so much for your awesome review! I am so happy to hear Hubble has made your life so much easier on the job and beyond. I'm also glad to know you received the help you needed in a timely manner from our team. If yo ever have any questions or concerns please send us an email to help@hubblecontacts.com with the subject line "Attn:ConsumerAffairs" and we'll be more than happy to help out.

- Maya

Get expert buying tips about Glasses Online delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 3, 2019

I really was trying to find a better solution for me to wear contacts that didn’t require me to bring a case, contact solution and maybe an extra pair of lenses. My coworkers and I started to talk about our vision and eventually found ourselves talking about the contacts we have. They made wearing daily contact lenses like a breeze! So I started to look up prices compared to the one I usually get which are monthly and some came out to a little more than what I was paying for so I didn’t see it was worth it.

Later I had seen an ad on social media that you could try Hubble’s daily lenses for a week for free and decided to try it. After signing up I was SO surprised it had gotten to me in just a few days and I live in Hawaii. It came with 15 lenses which is just about enough for a week and I was just about to go on a trip so I brought just those with me. Thankful I just needed to bring those with me and not a case and a bottle of solution so it lessened up the things I need to pack.

To get straight to the point I LOVE Hubble. I don’t always wear contacts every day so I don’t feel like I’m wasting the value of using monthly’s. It’s light and comfortable on my eyes and It was so easy to sign up, quick to get to me and efficient to have. You also have the option to recycle the lens holders! Very conscious of them since there’s so much waste being produced. 10/10 recommend. Love!

Original review: April 2, 2019

I learned about Hubble from an advertisement on the NYC subway. What attracted me to the company is that their product is direct to consumer, and while I need a prescription from an eye doctor to get them, I do not need to go through the eye doctor's office to purchase contacts. You also do not need to buy them all at once, which is often what happens when you purchase contacts from an eye doctor's office.

Hubble gives lets you try out their contacts before you subscribe. The two-week trial period gives you an opportunity to determine if the contacts are right for you. Hubble also gives you the option to skip months. I love this, in particular, because I wear glasses more often than I wear contacts. I appreciate the option to be flexible about when I want to receive my contacts. If you do plan to skip months, check your account details frequently. I once had a package get lost in the mail and would not have received my contacts had I not contacted customer service.

As for the contacts, it took some time for my eyes to get used to them, probably because I mostly wear glasses, but they're pretty comfortable and I can wear them for long periods of time without my eyes getting dry. I have had a great experience with Hubble and their customer service is great. I recommend at least giving them a shot during the two-week trial to determine if they are right for you.

Original review: March 28, 2019

I actually went blind in my right eye about three years ago now due to soft lens contacts and have been scared ever since to return to them. I had to use a glass contact for years but unfortunately I’m young and don’t make enough money to stick with them so I decided to look back into soft lenses. I love Hubble contacts, I started with a free trial and now I have my monthly subscription which is VERY customizable and affordable. Since they are one a day I don’t live in fear of them not being hygienic for my eyes and they are so comfortable/last for hours.

Since I have one eye I need the lenses to work efficiently so my only seeing eye is never blurry or in irritation and these contacts never move around or shift in my eye and always give me clear vision which is great for someone who now has to have one single eye do the work for what’s suppose to be 2. I have my delivery schedule to be every two months which works great for me since the 60 day supply they give me is enough for two months since it’s technically for one eye. I will continue to use Hubble for a long time. :) 100 % recommend.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hubble Contacts?

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
      Original review: Feb. 17, 2020

As it goes, I've been wearing glasses for several years now and have wanted to try something different for some time as I'm tired of having to relentlessly clean my glasses, smearing god knows what chemical all over them. I figured I'd give Hubble a go as they seemed reasonably priced and the free trial offer was tempting, order number #**. However, it was from there it went very wrong, very quickly. After ordering on the 29/10/2019, my lenses didn't arrive until the 13/11/2019. On the 14/11/2019, I'd been charged for another full months worth of lenses, before even having taken the trial lenses out of their box.

Subsequently, I requested a refund for these lenses only to be told that if I've been charged, it means they've been shipped and can only get a refund after they've been returned of which they provided a returns label. So, the full set sent prematurely and shouldn't have been charged, refund impossible until they've been returned and received and it's all Hubble's fault.

18/11/2019, the full 60 lens set arrives and is swiftly returned on the 19/11/2019. 12/12/2019, I contacted Hubble to find out where my refund is and on the same day I get a scripted response saying they're still waiting to receive it after nearly 1 month. 30/12/2019 I email again, asking for my refund and I get the exact same scripted response on the 31/12/2019 saying they're still waiting to receive the return.

It's now February 17th 2020 and still no refund. Obviously, the parcel has been lost or they're refusing to refund. Either way, the label they provided cannot be tracked as there's no tracking number. So not only did they take payment for something they should not have done, they also provided an inadequate returns procedure and refused to refund without proof. So I'm £27 short with nothing to show for it. Complete scam.

Hello Shelly,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review and share your expereince. I have reached out to you privately to see if we can resolve this.

- Maya

Original review: Feb. 12, 2020

They do not allow you to cancel the subscription online and you MUST call so the email team is useless. They Do not email you until 9-5, charged my account at 1am, called the next day and was told it was "too late" to send a refund. Basically stole my money by charging me for the contacts before I was able to actually even try them out since I literally received the shipment of the 10-day trial lenses only one day before being charged for a whole month's worth. ABSOLUTELY HORRENDOUS CUSTOMER SERVICE ON THE PHONE. Not even worth it, Waldo was way more convenient.

Hello Rain,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review and share your expereince. I'd like to look into this matter if I can so I reached out to you privately.

- Maya

Original review: Jan. 30, 2020

I never thought I would wear contacts at all until I heard about Hubble's $1 trial box. They deliver right to your mailbox so there's no need to go to the post office. The frequency of delivery can range from every 2, 4, 6, or 8 weeks, but you can change the date of your next delivery to outside of that timeframe. I prefer daily contacts because I find them more hygienic. Packaging is cute, minimal, and recyclable! One suggestion to improve transparency is an email to advise when your contacts have been ordered and your credit card has been charged. I am posting this review as part of a promotion where I will receive a benefit in exchange for my honest review.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2020

Hubble Contacts are great contact lenses! They fit well and are priced well, especially for a daily contact lens. They have nice packaging and arrive in a relatively quick manner. Where they need improvements is on invoicing. Every single time I receive new contacts, I need to write to Hubble to get the invoice, so I can submit it to my benefits company. It would be incredibly helpful if the invoice was included in the box or emailed when the order was placed. Thanks! :)

Hello Heather,

Thank you so much for your lovely review! I'm so glad you're enjoying our lenses and service. Thank you for your feedback on this matter. We don't have a working solution now other than to keep requesting your invoices but I have submitted your feedback.

- Maya

Original review: Jan. 24, 2020

I have been a customer for a while now and I am very pleased with their products and service. Contacts arrive on time and if I have any questions, customer support is ACES to get me an answer. I would 100% recommend Hubble to anyone looking for contact lenses.

Hey Dave,

Thanks so much your review! I'm so happy that our customer service team has been so helpful in answering your questions in the past. If your ever need anymore help you can always reach out to help@hubblecontacts.com with the subject line "Attn: Consumer Affairs" and we'll be happy to help out again :)

- Maya

Not sure about Hubble Contacts?

Take our two minute quiz to find the right Glasses Online for you.

Hubble Contacts Company Information