3.9/5 (1645 ratings)

About Hubble Contacts

Hubble Contacts is an online prescription contact lens provider that offers daily contacts at an affordable price. The company sells FDA-approved contact lenses made with high quality ingredients that help maximize comfort and visibility. Hubble has made a commitment to sustainability by making both the lens packs and boxes recyclable.

Hubble Contacts Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hubble Contacts?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hubble Contacts?

Original review: Dec. 16, 2021

Very easy to get setup. Prescription validation was fast, free 30 day trial made the decision to subscribe easy. Contacts arrive on a timely schedule and always before there is a chance of running out.

Hi, Steven,

Thank you so much for your awesome review! We're so happy to hear that the deliveries have been arriving on time and you're enjoying our subscription model. If you ever need any help with anything or have any questions about our lenses please do not hesitate to reach out to us at help@hubblecontacts.com with the subject line "Attn: ConsumerAffairs."

Best

Original review: Dec. 10, 2021

I love these contacts! I hated the idea of going to the eye doctor and getting contacts. Hubble makes it so easy to just order from your phone and they arrive within weeks. This they're so easy on the eyes and work so well. I've been using them for a few months now and I'll never go back to glasses.

Hi, Noemi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. I'm so happy to hear that you're loving the lenses and that the subscription delivery system is working out so well for you, as picking up lenses from your optometrist can be a hassle! We're so glad to have you onboard :)

Cristy

Get buying tips about Glasses Online delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2021

I’ve been using Hubble for about a year now, I started wearing contact lenses during the pandemic. Glasses… masks… fog... If you wear glasses you understand. So I didn’t want anything permanent because I didn’t know if I’d like the contacts or even be comfortable wearing them. It was really easy to get my prescription submitted and set a schedule to get my contacts. Especially because I don’t wear them every day I was able to get them every three months. Any time I had a question or concern I’d get an email back the exact same day. This is just one little thing in my life that makes things easier. I’m super thankful.

Hi, Seymone,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave this review. It's so great that you're loving the lenses and the Hubble experience as a whole! We hope to have you for many years to come!

Cristy

Original review: Sept. 21, 2021

The quality of the lenses are good but after 6-7 hours of use I'm starting to have issues with my sensitive eyes. I think it would be great if they do a version for sensitive eyes with a silicone base, for instance. But the quality is better than other similar brands on the market. It's good that you can skip one more or two for the subscription if you need to, but it's not good that you actually need to call them in order to cancel your subscription. We are in the digital era please! Overall I am happy with the service. I am posting this review as part of a promotion where I will receive a benefit in exchange for my honest review.

Hi Marcos,

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. I’m so glad that the subscription service is working out well although sorry that our lenses weren't comfortable enough. I understand that this isn't for everyone. Cancelling your subscription is easy, you can cancel via email if calling does not work for you. But we would like to further assist you, to do this, I’ll be in touch shortly via private message. Again, thank you for your feedback!

All the best,

Roxanne

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: May 10, 2022

I tried Hubble and they always caused me horrible eye irritation. Constantly like sand in my eyes, redness, watering, and occasionally discharge from my right eye. Never will I buy this again. Definitely not worth it.

Hi, Katie,

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. I’m sorry to hear about your experience with our lenses. We've reached out privately to find out more about what happened so that we can make this right.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: April 30, 2022

They make it IMPOSSIBLE to cancel your subscription. I’ve had to throw away many packs of contact lenses as I refuse to wear them because they irritate my eyes. Also found out they use old technology that is extremely damaging to your eyes. Please don’t make the same mistake I did.

Hi, Jess,

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. I’m sorry to hear that you have had some trouble cancelling your subscription and that these lenses were not comfortable for you. I'd love to assist you further so I reached out privately so we can discuss your account details from there.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Cristy

Original review: March 25, 2022

I signed up for the $1 trial box just before Christmas of 2021 and to this day I have yet to receive it. It is currently March 25, 2022. What makes it worse is that they billed and charged for a quarters supply BEFORE I had even received the trial box to make my decision on whether or not I was going to continue with them. My mail service has not seen any parcels for me from Hubble, and time and time again over the last three months they have said that, "Give it some time. It might just be delayed" and "So sorry to hear your experience hasn't been great, I've gotten another shipment sent out to you at no cost". Over THREE MONTHS and still not a single pair of contacts from them let alone my money that they took.

Yes I did my research and made an informed decision to try them, hence why I signed up for the $1 trial box. The real funny thing is if they are coming from the New York area I truly should have received them well within the 16 days before being charged for the quarter supply as my cousin who lives in New York sent his Christmas card to me on December 22 and I received that December 27. If one was able to rate a "0" of "5" stars that would be a better rating than the "1" given.

Hubble Contacts response
    Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so sorry to hear
    that you did not have the best experience with us, but we'll do our best
    to get to the bottom of this issue and see what we can do to help. Truly we understand
    that shipping has been a major inconvenience, though sometimes it's out of our hands, but

we'll take accountability for this. I will reach out to you privately so we can further discuss the problem.

Original review: March 19, 2022

A week after I got my trial I was charged 44 dollars out of nowhere!! They were very rude and told me that even though they haven’t shipped yet there would be no refund and they don’t take returns is what they told me over the phone. Stay away. These contacts are cheap and they feel like it!!!

Hubble Contacts response

Hi Nick, good day! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so sorry to hear that our subscription came as surprise to you, we have this information available upon checkout and on our terms of service. However, we don't tolerate rudeness in this company so we would like to investigate what happened as well as how we can further help you with your issue. We totally understand the frustration, so we'll reach out to you privately so we can check what we can do. Have a great day!

Original review: Feb. 10, 2022

I got the trial and the products were okay... After a month they automatically started me on a subscription and started charging me $44 per package which I received none of. I spoke with their customer support and they said I have to pay to get another package delivered which I disagreed with but after all I ended up agreeing to getting another package. Meanwhile, their customer service never processed this. I followed up again and they said it has been shipped but unfortunately they lied again. I followed up with their customer service again and they repeated the same thing again. Literally the worst customer support. Do yourself a favor and get something else!

Hi Sam,

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. I'm so sorry to hear that the subscription charge came as a surprise to you, as we try to be as transparent as possible that this is a subscription service by stating it on our web page and upon checkout. We also provided you with access to skipping orders on your online account page and changing the frequency of deliveries. I reached out privately so we can discuss your account details from there.

Cristy

Original review: Jan. 2, 2022

Ordered these contacts for my daughter. and they were good at the beginning. There was always at least 1 contact with a jagged edge or crack in every box and sometimes they were cloudy. The quality got worse and it was always so difficult to get in touch with someone from Customer service - always a hassle to get a replacement. When I sent notice that we wanted to stop the subscription they kept sending boxes and charging me. When I did finally get someone who was able to confirm cancellation - it took weeks - they refused to accept the contacts back and refund my money for the extra boxes sent. Poor quality and very poor customer service.

Hi, Sophia,

Sorry for getting back late. We are receiving loads of emails and reviews at this time. I sent you a follow-up email. Please check your email inbox. Thank you and stay safe!

Hubble Contacts Company Information