3.27/5

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

35 Hubble Contacts Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

Hubble Contacts are nice and comfortable, the fit is also really good. They are prompt when delivering. Price is manageable. Contacts are made very well for the price. They are gentle in the eyes and don't hurt or burn, very well made product. I would recommend.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

The contacts are fine, the price is fine and support is ok. But that you can't cancel online is nonsense. You CAN cancel via email if you live in California, but you have to actually call to cancel anywhere else. This is a cheap sales trick to get a few extra bucks out of their customers. Any company that makes it hard to quit their service is not a company worth supporting.

Get expert buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

Hubble has consistently had my wife's contacts delivered on time and price is great. I appreciate the timing and have had no problems with the product. The only negative thing I have to mention they raised the price from 33 dollars to 36 without letting me know of the increase beforehand.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

Their contacts are very good. They're comfortable and they are always here on time. This is a very good way to get your contacts. It's cheap and you will never run out. They are so comfortable that you never even notice you have them in.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

I have used Hubble Contacts for several months now. I have not had any issues, the one time there was not a box delivered I was able to contact customer support and I received the help I needed promptly and without any extra charge. The contacts themselves are pretty good. Not the best but definitely not the worst. I enjoy the ease of knowing I will have contacts delivered to my home each month.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hubble Contacts?

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

I was a little skeptical about ordering contacts through Hubble. However, after spending $80+ per month for contacts (that I had to go pick-up) I figured why not?! When the first box came and I tried them I was so excited to find that they were no different than the ones I had been getting from my eye dr. Since I don't wear them every day - it is also easy to just go on the website and place the delivery on hold until you are ready to have them continued. Give them a try - you won't be disappointed.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

I moved to a new city and needed to contacts, but I hadn't gotten around to finding a new Optometrist. It was great to be able to just punch in my prescription and get contacts delivered. I've had great experience with their contacts and contacting customer service. Highly recommend.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

I had an overall good experience with Hubble Contacts. They were very inexpensive and they delivered my contacts to my front door every 1st and 15th of each month for a very low monthly price. The only thing I would say that I didn't like about Hubble, is the contacts bothered my eyes after wearing them for more than a day. They are only meant for daily use, so you have to change them every day which I didn't like. I prefer the 2 week contact lenses. Other than that my experience with Hubble was great. They were always delivered on time and the price was great! Thank you Hubble!

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

I love Hubble Contacts! I’ve been wearing contacts for 10 years and switched to Hubble about a year ago. Hubble Contacts are so affordable and convenient. With the monthly delivery, I never worrying about running out of lenses. The quality of the lenses is great - just as good as any contact brands I’ve used from the eye doctor. I highly recommend Hubble!

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

I've been using contacts since high school. The trouble with running out or God forbid lose one, is that it takes forever to get replacements. The drive, the wait, the price all of it sucks. Hubble Contacts takes all that away. No more driving to your eye dr. for a box. No more overpriced contacts. No more worries about taking them out overnight, cleaning them, etc. For only $33 a month I have a new fresh set of eyes every day! No driving, just walk to the mailbox. No crazy fees, one month supply keeps you feeling worry-free.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

The contacts are good quality. The packaging isn’t excessive or too large. The delivery is very convenient. Every 8th contact lens or so is not the most comfortable. That would be my only drawback. Otherwise, go for it!

Original review: Nov. 13, 2018

Hubble contacts are a great first start if you’re thinking about contacts. Easy, convenient and affordable. Reaching customer support is never an issue, and every issue I’ve ever had with Hubble was solved with ease. After continued patronage, things like poor quality control and a confounding customer service system start to show themselves. These are things Hubble seem to be aware of because I’ve always had my issues with them solved easily and quickly. Contacts themselves are comfortable, but I can ALWAYS tell that they are in my eyes.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

I love the convenience of this company!!! I have never had any issues. In fact I find their quality excellent and would recommend to anyone I know that uses contacts! They come in a timely matter and never have to wait around or worry about running out!

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

I love the ease of using Hubble. The contacts are great quality and I enjoy the daily use. The contacts come every month without thought. I do wish that there was an option to use insurance benefits directly on the site. The main downfall with this company is the delay ability is not efficient. I don't wear contacts every single day so wanted to delay my delivery by a week or so and it was a preset delay option which wasn't fitting for what I needed.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

I never signed up for a subscription. I signed up for a trial pair to try out and gave them my card for shipping. Now, they have debited my bank account 2 times in the past 2 weeks for $39 and after numerous attempts to cancel they claim to have no record of my address or email, despite contacts continuing to arrive and my bank account being debited. Even my blasts to Hubble via Twitter have received no response.

I believe they are too new to care about their reputation as this point. Hubble is an example of why people are reluctant to do business online. Misleading trial offers, no live communication, and a huge hassle to stop the service. I will continue to expose Hubble until my account is restored with 100% of my money reimbursed. I am planning to file a complaint with the Attorney General office for the State of Texas with a claim of fraudulent trade by Hubble Contacts. I EXPECT MY ACCOUNT TO BE REIMBURSED IMMEDIATELY AND HUBBLE DISCONTINUE ANY SUBSCRIPTION THAT I NEVER COMMITTED TO RECEIVE.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2018

My wife was foolish enough to fall for this. They sent all the packages to the wrong address. Don't send them any money. They will charge you $36 shortly after. Have fun trying to cancel. Very greedy company.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2018

Lure you in with a free trial but then make it hard to cancel. You have to call during the week, during business hours. If I can sign up for a subscription online, I should be able to cancel it online. Period. You can't skip. You can't define your own schedule. I don't want disposable contacts every 56 days (or whatever the max is). I want to order them once in a while when I'm running out as I don't use them all the time. The contacts themselves are meh. Better than some, but definitely not the best disposables I've tried.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2018

I ordered Hubble contacts and received the intro box for the shipping fee of $3. After submitting a verbal contacts prescription the box arrived and the contacts did not have any prescription on them - well the box had the requested prescription label but as soon as I put on the contacts it was blurry and uncomfortable - worse vision than without anything in my eyes. About 1.5 weeks later I had a charge for $38 and I called to cancelled right away and they said I could send the other order box back unopened and process for a refund but when the new box arrived I opened it because I wanted to see if the new box was correct and NOPE!!! Same issue - contracts were no good!!! What a Waste of money. Total fraud.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2018

It's my fault that I didn't cancel the subscription in a timely manner, but once I did I was provided a return label. I asked if I should post the package in the post office, but customer service replied that I could just drop the package in any Deutsche Post mailbox. 2 months have passed since I returned the package, but unfortunately because I simply dropped in a mailbox, I don't have a receipt. Hubble now is distancing themselves from any responsibility. They say they can't process my refund because they haven't received the item back. But before when I asked if they can identify my order from the return label alone (I took off other labels), I was told yes, so I don't understand how they can't track it back.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2018

The company doesn't respond to emails. They will ignore request to cancel subscription, charge and then take months to process a refund. Literally months! Contact lenses are very low quality and rather uncomfortable. In the UK you will be better off buying Daysoft contact lenses which I have used for years and never had any problems with. Once again please spare yourself all the trouble and never give them your credit card details. They are most definitely seen by me as not a genuine company and they don't do what's right for the customer.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

Hubble is a total scam - quality aside... They make it impossible to cancel but don't tell you upfront that they are going to auto renew after the trial. Many emails later they refuse to cancel mine. Ends up costing more than top of the shelf continuous wear from Air Optix etc. Shame on them for debasing Edwin Hubble's legacy with such a deplorable fraud.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2018

Charged me 2 months for expired prescription (& incorrect) - I've spent 3 months trying to get my measly $66 from Hubble after they sent me contacts from an EXPIRED prescription. Support desk couldn't be worse. I will never recommend them to anyone.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2018

I tried the 10 day trial of Hubble Contacts and just want to warn other consumers that they have a clever way of making at least $36.00 (cost of the first 30 day supply), by claiming not to receive your email canceling your order. It took a few weeks before their Phone Number was available, conveniently for them. On the other hand, they are decent contacts until they made my eyes burn. If you are happy with them then you will save money. But, if you are not, here's a little tip. Don't open the box of the 30 day supply, write RETURN TO SENDER on the box and make note of the Tracking number.

After you can see that they are in the mail system, find Hubble's phone number (it is now listed by other Consumers if you Google it), and call them to cancel your Subscription. I have not yet received a credit back, but the CS person did say that once Hubble sees that they are on the way back to them, they will reverse the charges on the original form of payment. If I encounter any further problems, I will post about.

Original review: June 28, 2018

Hubble Contacts have been supplying my contacts for 2 years now and I am very happy with their service. Their deliveries are always on time. But there have been several occasions where I wondered if the delivery was going to be on time as far as replacing my old contacts. It would be nice to receive e-mail alerts that deliveries were on track to be on time. Other than that, I don't have to worry about the prescription being correct as they have proven to me that they have it right. They took the prescription I provided and went with it. Also, the price is fair and I have never received anything damaged from them in the mail. My overall experience was one of complete satisfaction. From ordering to receiving they made it very easy.

Original review: June 27, 2018

To my surprise, when I put on my glasses, I felt an extremely sharp vision. I use the computer a lot and when I used these lenses I felt a huge improvement and a rest in the unparalleled view. Now I feel better. I like the elegance, ergonomics, especially the clarity of the glass, the service of the material is of optimum quality for they are very professional. I am very happy with this brand. Personally I am very critical in terms of quality and I have no negative appreciation towards Hubble Contacts for that they are worthy of recommending.

Original review: June 26, 2018

Hubble Contacts has a bunch of great features. I like the different colors they offer, how soft they are and how you can see real clearly through them. They also have a great price which is a good thing. It was a good experience and enjoyed purchasing this product online because there aren't too many services where you can purchase a product like this online.

Original review: June 25, 2018

The Hubble Contacts has easy checkout, good customer support and their eye check appointment module is amazing. However, I would like them to please add an app if doesn't have. Since I will use the contact lens daily, I prefer to check my eye every once in three months. So the app will give an alert for appointment and lens buy alert etc. The overall site experience with Hubble looks good and it has various options for contact lens for various people.

Original review: June 24, 2018

The product was very economical. I like the price and how much of a deal I originally thought I was getting away with. I have one flat monthly fee and there wasn't an incredibly awful hassle to order the product like normal online shopping. However, the quality was very disappointing. I was highly unsatisfied with the texture and material of the contacts. I expected a cheaper made product but not as lacking as it came. Also, the contacts always made my eyes burn. Every time I would take the contacts out it was incredibly hard and was torture.

Original review: June 21, 2018

Easy to use and they fit wonderfully. I am so very delighted with these contact lenses. I am more comfortable in these than my usual brand. I really like them. I kind of wish they took my insurance information though so I could get my contact lenses through the insurance company. I also dislike the fact that they are dailies and I have to take them out every evening, but it is nice to have lots of spares. I really like the concept, and the ease of ordering was also great. Easy site to navigate but I do not like the monthly subscription, as I do not like the price every month. Shipped very fast and I am overall super happy with these contact lenses. Overall I plan to use them again in the near future, whenever I need contacts again I will probably use Hubble.

Original review: June 20, 2018

Overall decent and good. Easy to purchase and get signed up. But would be better if they had more options. And can't cancel online. Makes you call a number if you need to alter anything. Would be nice to change this.

Hubble Contacts Company Information