Take a quiz, get matched with an Accredited Partner!

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.02/5

Hubble Contacts Reviews

Original review: March 22, 2020

I started using Hubble approximately 10 months ago after switching from a highstreet brand. I've loved using Hubble contacts, they are always on time just when you need them via their recurring subscription, and I first made the switch to Hubble after I looked at their £1 trial box which contained 15 pairs! Hubble has been extremely useful when I've needed to suspend my services with them whilst I've had a stockpile of contacts, and they have made it super easy to restart my subscription again. Their customer service team has been second-to-none and are always available to chat when you need them.

I have given Hubble 5/5 stars and totally would recommend this product to a friend. The only downside I have currently experienced is that some contacts do not fit right or irritates my right eye and I have to use another contact (typically resolving the issue), however, this may just be my eye as it only happens in one side. This being said, the contacts have never dried out whilst wearing them, and they last for hours in the day. Hubble has been a great value for money. As a student, I'm always conscious of how much money I am spending, and Hubble has done a good job of saving me money and providing a great customer experience and feel with their contacts. I would very much recommend these contacts to anyone who is looking for an alternative to the expensive highstreet brands; via their £1/$1 trial box. Disclaimer: I am posting this review as part of a promotion where I will receive a benefit in exchange for my honest review.

Hi James,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! I'm so glad to hear you have experienced great customer service with our team thus far and that you are benefiting from our affordable pricing and convenient service. I'm sorry to hear you've received some irritating lenses and I'd like to look into this for you so I've sent you a private message asking for more details.

- Maya

Original review: Feb. 23, 2020

I subscribed to this service a little bit more than year ago. First because my local opticians in the UK wouldn't sell me any lenses, even though I already well knew my prescription, unless I paid their extortionate test fees (45 to 60 UK pounds) to have a new test done by them. Cause I'd lie about +9 lenses for the lols amiright!

And not gonna lie, the second reason was because they were offering a week's worth of free lenses on Facebook. I was unwilling to go back to my binoculars (I have very high myopia, 9+) and was frustrated, needed something super fast. Was running out so I thought why not give it a chance! Was quite happy with the free trial so I decided to stay.

My opinion of the lenses is that they're alright. They're not the "woooow" kind but they get the job done quite well for their price and I really appreciate that I don't need to do anything, they just show up at my doorstep every month! So far I haven't had any issues with infection or breakage and I can see properly. They do get dry occasionally but I think this heavily relies on your eyes, daily routine and environment. I work in a kitchen which puts massive strain on my eyes due to high temperature but I carry eye drops with me in case that happens. When I'm not at work they feel fine and natural, never even notice they're there. Sometimes there can be an odd lens or two but it's not often and with the schedule I'm receiving I always have extra on the side.

I love that I can request earlier delivery if I need to or change my address. Never had a delivery issue so far although sometimes they did take longer to arrive, up to 8 days, which not sure if it was them or the postal service. Never had to contact any form of support so can't say I have an opinion about that. But all in all I'm happy with this brand and will stay a customer. I am posting this review as part of a promotion where I will receive a benefit in exchange for my honest review.

Hey Apostolia,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! I'm glad that Hubble is able to provide you what you need with little fuss. If you ever do need to get in contact with customer service for any reason, please don't hestiate to reach out to help@hubblecontacts.com with the subject line "Attn: ConsumerAffairs."

- Maya

Get expert buying tips about Glasses Online delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2019

I wear contacts only when doing active sports, mainly biking in summer and skiing in winter. I have glaucoma, and I'm not supposed to wear contacts for long periods of time. So when I used other brands, because the lenses were so expensive, and because only wore them for a few hours at a time, I would use them multiple times. Often this made my eyes ache, even if I cleaned the lenses. No way was I going to wear glasses under my goggles.

I tried out Hubble lenses because they were so inexpensive. (The optometrist didn't like me changing brands, because I think the other company actually paid her to prescribe their lenses, but I did it anyway.) Here's the result: First, I see really well. Second, they are more comfortable. Third, because they're low-cost, I don't worry about only wearing them for the duration of one bike ride. I don't try for multiple wearings, I just toss them out. I will not go back to regular brands anymore. While it is true that I am posting this review as part of a promotion where I may receive a benefit in exchange for my honest review, I do not need an incentive to say that Hubble contact lenses have had a great effect on my life.

Hey Stephen,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review and for sharing your experience! So glad to hear you're able to keep doing what you love and keep your eyes safe while doing it with Hubble :)

- Maya

Original review: Aug. 15, 2019

I joined Hubble last year in an attempt to find some kind of contacts that were comfortable and affordable. Because of my job (hair stylist) my ophthalmologist told me I needed to wear disposable dailies. Of course, the only ones that would suit me were $99/box. I am lucky that both eyes wear the same Rx otherwise it would have been two boxes at $99. I tried Hubble on a whim with a two week free trial. These contacts are honestly the most comfortable I've ever owned. They don't dry out while I am at work blow drying and encountering chemicals. I don't need to use eye drops to rewet them.

The company always sends my next box on time, billing date is consistent. They email me to let me know it's coming. One month, I realized I needed my next box a week early because I was going out of town and would run out on my vacation and wouldn't be home to bring them inside for a week. They billed me that day and mailed them out a week early, which was brilliant. So helpful. The quality is consistently good. I like that they've added the HUB markings so you can tell if they're right way out, they didn't have that at first and the lenses are so thin you could put them in backwards and not realize it until the rim itched inside the eye. I really enjoy my Hubble lenses and plan to continue my subscription for a while to come.

Hi Carlie,

Thank you so much for your awesome review! I am so happy to hear Hubble has made your life so much easier on the job and beyond. I'm also glad to know you received the help you needed in a timely manner from our team. If yo ever have any questions or concerns please send us an email to help@hubblecontacts.com with the subject line "Attn:ConsumerAffairs" and we'll be more than happy to help out.

- Maya

Original review: April 3, 2019

I really was trying to find a better solution for me to wear contacts that didn’t require me to bring a case, contact solution and maybe an extra pair of lenses. My coworkers and I started to talk about our vision and eventually found ourselves talking about the contacts we have. They made wearing daily contact lenses like a breeze! So I started to look up prices compared to the one I usually get which are monthly and some came out to a little more than what I was paying for so I didn’t see it was worth it.

Later I had seen an ad on social media that you could try Hubble’s daily lenses for a week for free and decided to try it. After signing up I was SO surprised it had gotten to me in just a few days and I live in Hawaii. It came with 15 lenses which is just about enough for a week and I was just about to go on a trip so I brought just those with me. Thankful I just needed to bring those with me and not a case and a bottle of solution so it lessened up the things I need to pack.

To get straight to the point I LOVE Hubble. I don’t always wear contacts every day so I don’t feel like I’m wasting the value of using monthly’s. It’s light and comfortable on my eyes and It was so easy to sign up, quick to get to me and efficient to have. You also have the option to recycle the lens holders! Very conscious of them since there’s so much waste being produced. 10/10 recommend. Love!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hubble Contacts?

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
      Original review: March 30, 2020

I ordered a box of contacts to try them out from this brand, while their initial deal is good I now understand why. The contacts I received are cheaply made and don't even last the one day they are supposed to. Even with eye drops I couldn't stand the dryness after about six hours of use. When I then tried to cancel my subscription, I was told via email that I had to call them between 9-5 in order to do so. Wow, how very convenient for a place that I went to for convenience (That's sarcasm). That was about a month ago...then I was charged again. Now I'm out $39 for a product that I already canceled. Customer service was no help as it was "against policy" to refund charges that were already processed even though I contacted them the day of. Save yourself some time, money and energy and use another service for contacts.

Hello Amanda,

Thank you for writing your review and sharing your experience. I am sorry you have had such a difficult time cancelling your subscription. I would like to look into this for you, so I sent you a private message.

- Maya

Original review: March 29, 2020

These are the best most comfortable lenses I’ve ever had. To be honest, I only signed up for them to get a free box and was intending to cancel my subscription straight away, but I have kept it going as they are brilliant. I have was using a very well-known brand before, and still have loads of them leftover, but Hubble are so comfortable and fit really well. I love them. I find the shipping a bit complicated, it would be nicer to be able to just order them directly online without some sort of subscription situation.

Hi Katie,

Thanks for your review! It's great to hear that you find our lenses so comfortable. You are able to log onto your Hubble account and adjust your delivery frequency and edit or skip any upcoming orders. If you need help navigating your subscription, don't hesitate to email us at help@hubblecontacts.com with the subject line "Attn:ConsumerAffairs" and we'd be happy to help.

Original review: March 27, 2020

Paid $40 for *literally* nothing. I've been using contacts for over 5 years now, and decided to try Hubble when an ad popped-up on my Instagram feed claiming a "$1 Trial." I thought "there's not much to lose," right? "I'll give it a try, see how their contacts are, and if I don't like them I'll only be losing $1." So I signed up and waited for my $1 Box. I kept waiting, but it never arrived, so I stopped expecting it and eventually even forgot about it. I recently got charged an extra $39 for a second box of a product I haven't tried, don't know if they work for me, and haven't even seen. I called and asked for a refund, but customer service didn't offer any solutions.

Hello Juan,

Thank you for your review and for letting us know about this. I'm sorry you weren't help when you reached out before, but I'd like to see what happened and if there's anything I can do so I sent you a private message.

Original review: March 27, 2020

I wanted affordable contacts and these were the first thing that popped in my head. The price is awesome, I ordered the $1 trial and realized they weren’t for me (sensitive/dry eyes) so I didn’t bother ordering more. Not realizing this, my account was on a trial with my visa where they took $128 for a contacts package or whatever and I had to return them to get my money back because I can’t wear them so what’s the point. I mailed them back the unopened package in November of 2019 and still no refund April 2020. I’ve called many times and sent photos of the shipping package but they refuse to authorize a refund and no one knows where the package is. Would not recommend authorizing your card since you probably can’t get a refund anyway.

Hello Manal,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I am sorry to hear that the subscription charge came as a surprise to you as we try to make it clear during the sign up process. I'd like to check on the status of your return if I may, so I sent you a private response.

Original review: March 27, 2020

I started using Hubble 2 months ago. I was recently laid off due to the corona virus issue we are currently facing. I tried calling twice 1 week prior to my charge date and sent an email 1 day before. My email was not responded to until 1 day after my charge. When I finally was able to speak to someone I was told I couldn't get a refund because it had shipped. I offered to ship it back and was still told no. I will not be doing business will Hubble any longer.

Hello Rodrigo,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review and share your expereince. I am sorry you had such difficulty reaching out to our team to cancel your account before being charged. I would like to look into what happened so I sent you a private message asking for more details.

Hubble Contacts Company Information