4.04/5

380 Hubble Contacts Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: March 23, 2019

I ordered a sample of the Hubble lenses. When they arrived, I couldn't even keep them in my eyes for 10 minutes as they were so uncomfortable. I tried another pair, as I know sometimes there might be flaws with a lens. I was disappointed that the other pair felt the exact same way. It felt like I had something very thick and uncomfortable in my eye. Mind you, I've been wearing contacts for about 15 years now. What I was even more upset about however, is a few weeks after my sample arrived, another box came in the mail. I checked my card and discovered they went ahead and charged me a full month's supply without my consent. They assume that after the sample, you want to be on their monthly subscription, even though I NEVER SIGNED UP. They won't return the unopened box either. That's $30 down the drain for a product I have to throw away. I cannot recommend this company for their product or for their customer service. TERRIBLE.

Original review: March 23, 2019

I was happy with Hubble contact lenses, after signing up for the free trial. I found the lenses didn’t irritate my eyes and were comfortable, but I don’t wear contact lenses every day, so didn’t need them monthly. I forgot to cancel the subscription, and the money was taken from my bank, without any warning or email to say my trial ended.

When I contacted customer service, they just repeated that they stated this would happen if not cancelled, before the trial ended and that they didn’t send out emails for that reason. I was sent a prepaid label to mail the contacts back and was told to contact them to find out if the contacts had arrived at their warehouse. I did and was told it can take WEEKS, yes, weeks for them to receive the contacts at the warehouse and then a few more WEEKS for me to receive my refund. Are you kidding me? So, not only do I have to chase up whether or not they have received the contacts, once they have, I then have to wait weeks for my refund and chase them up AGAIN, if I haven’t received it ‘in a few more weeks’ which is what the customer service person told me. I am extremely unhappy. This is a ridiculous way to run a business.

Get expert buying tips about Eyeglasses Online delivered to your inbox.

Want to claim this page for your business? Learn More
Original review: March 22, 2019

I’ve been wearing contacts for 17 years and I’ve always had two week ones, but when I was between insurance a couple years ago I discovered Hubble and I haven’t gone back! I was never responsible about cleaning my multi-use contacts, and with Hubble, I don’t have to worry about that, I really like being able to just toss them in the bin at the end of the day. The fit for me feels perfect and I find them so comfortable. I haven’t had any issues with them really, but when I’ve emailed with questions the responses are always thoughtful and quick. I think I probably pay a bit more with Hubble but I think the convenience is worth it! Definitely worth a try!

Original review: March 21, 2019

I was a new customer at HUBBLE and I unfortunately received a huge number of defective lens. The defect was a milky looking stain on the lens, which was making it not wearable. In less than 6 month of customer relationship with HUBBLE (I was wearing daily lens) I've had 39 defective lens. They did send a replacement box, but there was so many defective ones in thé replacement box that it didn't compensate for what I've lost (and paid for). I'm not done opening all of the lens, so I'll surely top at more than 39 defective lens... Unfortunately, they do not reimburse either. So, I'm no longer their customer.

Also, I did contact their quality team hoping to work with them so they correct the issue and they only wanted to collect minimal information. They are aware of the issue, but it did not seem to concern them. So: Bad quality lens, poor customer service... Very bad overall experience. Please, keep in mind that the just in time delivery concept is awesome, providing all the lens can be worn. It was not the case.

Original review: March 20, 2019

I have mixed feelings about these. Now I've worn contacts for over 20 years, mostly Dailies over various brands. The price is great, but I found they dry out really fast and easily. With most you can take a 10 min nap in the day and they survive. Do that in these and they are welded to your eyeballs when you wake up! I also found that they didn't seem to have very good oxygen transmission which made my eyes sore over time. So I actually found at Lens.com my old Dailies. Total 1 pack of 90 for $57, which 2 packs for 3 months made them only slightly more expensive per month than Hubble. Pity. I tried to like them, but they just didn't work for me.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hubble Contacts?

Original review: March 20, 2019

I thought contacts would never be an option for me. They were way too expensive, hard to get, and so uncomfortable. Then Hubble happened. They are easy and comfortable to wear. The price is very doable and less expensive than brand name contacts. And to have them shipped to me instead of needing to visit the doctor during regular business (which is when I work) I mean it’s like a dream come true. They make this whole process so much easier.

Original review: March 19, 2019

I was honestly not sure about buying non-known name brand contacts. I've been wearing contacts for over 10 years and was very skeptical. I ordered the 2-week demo pack and by day two I was sold. 3 months later I can verify that they are super comfortable and my next order arrives several days before I run out. I don't have to do anything which is nice. I am truly blown away and now a believer in Hubble!

Original review: March 18, 2019

I tried these contacts just for the free trial. I never expected them that be this good. I honestly cannot tell the difference between Hubble's and Acuvue Oasys contacts that I used to wear. Great price. Automatic delivery, and no waiting for my big box store to order my contacts, then drive over to pick them up. Hoping they get torics and multifocal lenses soon.

Original review: March 18, 2019

I have worn contacts for 24 years, and a few years ago I became allergic to contact solution! It was the worst! I had to use the hydrogen peroxide stuff which sometimes didn't "cook" or make the chemical change in my cold bathroom in 8+ hours so in the morning when I would go to put in my contacts it was as if I had poured hydrogen peroxide in my eyes... which is not as much fun as it sounds. I decided to try Hubble and I love them!!! I have not had a single problem and I don't have to deal with contact solution or hydrogen peroxide anymore, such a blessing.

Original review: March 18, 2019

I love having contact lenses delivered to me on a regular basis without having to continue ordering them. It is a very easy and seamless experience. I had tried one other contact lens delivery/subscription service (Loopas) and the quality of contacts was not as good as Hubble. I ended up cancelling that subscription and using Hubble exclusively. I also live in France and the delivery has been seamless. Definitely would recommend!

Original review: March 18, 2019

I Have wore disposable contacts for 20+ years. Drove to the eye dr, picked them up, then you still have to buy the contacts solution. I switched to Hubble and I love them. The contacts are so comfortable, the fit perfect which surprised me because I have always had trouble with my contacts moving, itching and irritating my eyes. Hubble Contacts I have not had any issues even with itching... AMAZING. They are delivered on time every month, no more running to pick them up or forgetting to pick them up. No more buying contact solution. I don't even try to save them anymore. I just throw them out at night and put in a fresh pair the next morning. Thank you Hubble for your wonderful product and service.

Original review: March 17, 2019

The actual contacts are great. For the price and convenience, I have no problem throwing out a pair at night, knowing that a fresh pair is ready for me the next morning. I don’t have to think about ordering from a store. They just come through the mail. I don’t have to think about it and that’s amazing.

Original review: March 17, 2019

I have been using Hubble for about 4 months now and I LOVE them. I have been wearing contacts for about 25 years and I have to say that Hubble is comparable in all factors of all the top brands out there, I have tried them all. Hubble is actually a more affordable daily contact than all the others I have tried and I commend them for that! I also love the fact that I can go into my account and change my next auto renew ship date. So if I haven’t worn a lot of contacts in one month then my next shipment can be set for 45 days apart or however I want to customize it.

Original review: March 17, 2019

I love Hubble. I the contacts are a so convenient. They sometimes tend to be a little drying but overall I am satisfied. The price is decent and they ship pretty quickly. I will definitely stay a long time Customer.

Original review: March 16, 2019

I am very happy with my experience with this company so far. The quality of the contacts are good and the delivery is reliable. I had heard from another friend that uses the company that sometimes you get a bad batch and the company will quickly and happily replace it but I haven’t experienced that yet. Sometimes the contacts will be inside out so I just make sure I check them before I put them in now. I highly recommend using this company!

Original review: March 16, 2019

I was travelling for two weeks and wanted contacts that were convenient and affordable to bring with me. I normally buy from Clearly Contacts but found Hubble to have better pricing. I signed up for the free box and haven’t looked back. Automatic shipment saves time and is the ultimate in convenience. Another plus is that you have the option of choosing the shipment date so you can postpone or push your shipment to a later date. The contacts themselves are great quality and I haven’t had any issues with them. No regrets whatsoever!

Original review: March 16, 2019

Love my Hubble lenses, posted through the letterbox. Lenses are soft and as an all day wearer I don’t have any issues with dryness. Slightly pricier than other companies I have used but the quality is definitely much better.

Original review: March 16, 2019

Before trying Hubble I never used daily contacts lens but after getting my trial pair and using them I was convinced Hubble contacts were the right choice for me. I love the convenience of removing my contact after a long day and not having to worry about putting them in solution for use the next day, I just wake up the next morning and pop in a new pair.

Original review: March 16, 2019

The quality of the lenses is very good. I had a lot of different types from different companies but I've never been as happy as now with the lenses. Whenever I had a problem, there was always a quick and easy way to talk to the company and they always found a good solution.

Original review: March 16, 2019

When I had my twins 4 years ago, I have struggled to find a brand of contacts that wouldn’t dry out in a couple hours, and fog over and get to suck to my eye. I went through several brands that just didn’t work. I tried Acuvue Oasys, with and without hydroclear, Air Optic, Acuvue Dailies and Dailies Total 1 and the same thing would happen every time... They’re comfortable for a couple hours, and then they would fog over and get super uncomfortable, and SO. DRY. A friend of mine recommended Hubble and I thought, why not?! It’s been 4 months now, and I don't regret it for ONE moment! I’m so grateful to have found something I can wear every day now, and be lubricated and comfortable! THANKS Hubble! {Also - the subscription is fabulous! You get to pick your delivery frequency and trying to switch it up online to customize your delivery date online is a BREEZE!!!}

Original review: March 16, 2019

The Hubble contacts are light and soft and very comfortable. For a good deal for daily wear for a Month. This are better than other contacts I’ve purchased and worn. Definitely recommend. What I’ve used all year.

Original review: March 16, 2019

The Hubble contact lenses have a very high quality in relation to the low price and are a good alternative to other brands that are much more expensive and have the same quality. The delivery always arrives on time although I am customer from Germany. Hubble Contacts also give you the chance to test the product.

Original review: March 16, 2019

I've never had daily contacts before, but I tried Hubble and found them absolutely perfect for my needs. They're affordable, arrive in cute simple boxes, and I can alternate between contacts and glasses without needing new contacts every month. The contacts feel great in my eyes too. 10/10 recommend this company and Hubble daily contacts.

Original review: March 16, 2019

I used to always find myself forgetting to re-order lenses from my doctor in time, running out, and re-wearing grimy used ones for days in order to get by. Now, I always have a stocked supply - and for a fraction of the price. I’ve been very happy with my choice to use Hubble! They even do all the work of contacting your doctor to get your prescription. Super easy!

Original review: March 16, 2019

I've worn contacts lenses for about twenty years. That's twenty years of loyalty to the leading high street provider in England. I was increasingly disappointed with both the price and comfort of my lenses. I switched to Hubble about three months ago and have been extremely pleased not only with the price but also the quality of the lenses. So much so that two of my children now also have switched to Hubble.

Original review: March 14, 2019

E-mailed to cancel subscription. Received e-mail confirming cancellation however still charged my checking account $36. I did not receive the contacts anyway. E-mailed again to verify cancellation was informed once again that my account was cancelled. Was charged another $36 and was told could not receive refund because contacts were already shipped. Was told I could get a return label emailed to me to return contacts to receive refund. Will never recommend this company to anyone. Horrible.

Original review: March 13, 2019

Rubbish customer service and questionable business ethics. Philippines based customer support has no clue about UK/Europe consumer regulations. I felt cheated. Avoid them like plague unless you want to be scammed.

Original review: March 11, 2019

I always find getting contacts from my eye Dr so expensive and such a hassle. Decided to give Hubble a try and I'm glad I did. I like being in more control of my contacts and not worrying about running out. Best decision, great company.

Original review: March 11, 2019

Was tired of monthly contact lenses, tried Hubble and found them absolutely perfect for my needs. I also wear glasses so I didn’t need delivery every month, found customer care fantastic and no issues with them.

Original review: March 10, 2019

I’ve loved using Hubble as my contact provider. My eyes are pretty sensitive and I’ve had absolutely no issues with the daily Hubble lenses. I like that I can switch my subscription length around based on how often I’ve been wearing my lenses, and the packaging is also really cute, so that is always a plus!

Hubble Contacts Company Information