Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.14/5

Discover the right online glasses retailer now

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

Discover the right online glasses retailer now

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

Hubble Contacts Reviews

Original review: Jan. 10, 2020

The price of these contacts is unbeatable. Yeah, they can get dry at the end of the day, but a couple extra hours of not-dry contacts definitely is not even close to worth the $100+ cost per month of other brands. I do wish that the autoship options were more customizable, because sometimes you drop a contact or need a couple extras for travel or whatever reason, and you can only select from a short list of shipment intervals. I really like these contacts and I’m going to keep getting them for a long time. I am posting this review as part of a promotion where I will receive a benefit in exchange for my honest review.

Hey Emily,

Thanks for your thorough review and feedback! We're glad to hear your enjoying our affordable pricing. Please know that you can reach out to us at help@hubblecontacts.com with the subject line "Attn: Consumer Affairs" and we'll be happy to manually adjust your order frequency for you at any time.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

We started with a free sample of contacts, loved them and have used the mailing service for contacts for a year now. It is so convenient to order instead of going to the eye doctor for more contacts! Love this really. I am posting this review as part of a promotion where I will receive a benefit in exchange for my honest review.

Hey Connie,

Thanks for your lovely review and for sticking with us for so long! We're so happy you're enjoying our direct service .

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

I am posting this review as part of a promotion where I will receive a benefit in exchange for my honest review. These contacts are absolutely amazing! I was paying a fortune before Hubble but with Hubble I am able to good quality daily contacts delivered to my door for an affordable price!

Hello Emily,

Thanks so much for your honest review! Glad to hear you're enjoying our affordable prices and convenient service.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

Joined Hubble last year and it changed my life! I’m a college student and work full time job. So I don’t have time much. Hubble delivers it to your house and it’s so cheap! Their contacts are awesome! My monthly contacts I always have extra sometimes. So far it made my daily’s and going out with friends very convenient. Because I always wear my glasses and going out sometimes is a struggle when you wear glasses and they can break too. But thanks to Hubble I can wear contacts, it’s cheap and I haven’t had issue with my eyes from using them.

Hello Jasmin,

Thanks so much for your review! I'm glad to hear you can enjoy going out easier with Hubble and that it suites your busy life and schedule. Happy to have you in the Hubble family :)

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

Very convenient for a working mom that never has any free time, they’re also very comfortable when used correctly, I will be receiving my next month free for this review but honestly would have left a 5 star review regardless recommend 10/10.

Hi Kayla,

Thanks so much for your awesome review! So happy to hear that Hubble is working out so well for you and letting you focus on the important things.

- Maya

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hubble Contacts?

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: Dec. 31, 2019

First of all, contacts are dry as hell. After a few hours of wear and are bad for your eyes. Second I never received my monthly purchase since mid November. They somehow got lost in transit and sent a second pair 3 weeks ago that still didn't come. They offer no refund but instead reship so they can once again get lost in transit. Honestly, I'm done with Hubble.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: Dec. 29, 2019

I ordered the trial pair and my husband hadn’t gotten a chance to even try them before they did an autoship and charged me $39 for another month of contacts. This is poor practice. Especially in the first autoship, they should email you a reminder that they are going to place an order. I got a notification that my PayPal was charged on a Saturday morning. I emailed them that Saturday morning and asked that they cancel my order and refund my money. They responded and said that there was nothing they could do. To top it all off, my husband said these were the most uncomfortable contacts that he’s ever tried. So now I wasted $40. I will never recommend this company to others looking to try daily contacts.

Hello there Brittany,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review and share your experience. I am sorry to hear that you are unsatisfied with our subscription model. Your second box is shipped out 16 days after you place the initial free order. This is to ensure that you do not run out of lenses before your next shipment arrives. You are able to view and edit your delivery schedule by logging into your Hubble account. We try to make this clear throughout the ordering process.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: Dec. 18, 2019

The automatic subscription is not very visible and as I was sent an email stating that they could not verify my prescription with my doctor I chose to not pursue contacts from this venue. I then received contacts from the company that didn't even have my correct prescription. I called to cancel and they had charged me another 39 dollars. I cancelled and they said they couldn't refund me the 39 dollars since it was already "shipped". The next day I was charged another 63.98! I contacted them and they said they would cancel my subscription. I had already cancelled it the day before! And no fee of 63.98 was ever mentioned. Scam. Don't use them.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2019

The contacts are made of cheap material and do not breathe allowing your eyes the oxygen it needs. The contacts causes your eyes to stay dry, so you do not have the lubrication your contacts need. This can cause serious eye infections and ulcers. Do not buy these contacts. I cancelled my service but they took the money out of my Paypal account anyway. I called Hubble and they would not issue a refund, they told me I needed to call Paypal. I asked them why they couldn't do a refund and they told me their system doesn't allow them to. They can take your money but they can't give it back. Paypal said it would take 10 days to try to dispute the claim. So in the meantime I'm screwed! I do not recommend this company because it is a bad product and the Customer Service can not help you.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2019

These were the most uncomfortable contacts I’ve ever worn. Not only did they come in the wrong size, the also did not have the right prescription. I could not see close or far, I had a small distance in the middle where I had ok vision. The contact folded up in my eye and I had to get someone to dig it out with a q-tip. When I called to get a refund and return these awful third world contacts... They somehow couldn’t do it! It was the worst most horrendous customer service. My prescription did NOT match the contacts they sent me. I will stick with contacts from the doctor or 1-800-contacts that has professional customer service and contacts made to actually fit my doctor’s prescription. They are cheap for a reason and no one should ruin their sight for life because of these terrible contacts. Please stay away!!! Far away!!!

Hello Stephanie,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and share your experience. We require a valid Hubble Rx to order our lenses, and we verify 100% of orders that come in. If you have any questions about your order, please send us an email at help@hubblecontacts.com with the subject line “ATTN: Consumer Affairs” and we will connect you with our team.

Hubble Contacts Company Information