Shop Now
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.22/5

Hubble Contacts is an online prescription contact lens provider that offers daily contacts at an affordable price. The company sells FDA-approved contact lenses made with high quality ingredients that help maximize comfort and visibility. Hubble has made a commitment to sustainability by making both the lens packs and boxes recyclable.

Hubble Contacts Shop Now

Unsubscribe at any time.

Hubble Contacts Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hubble Contacts?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hubble Contacts?

Original review: July 29, 2020

Never received my contacts. Called Hubble. They told me to go to my post office. Went to post office....not there. Called Hubble back & emailed....so sorry, no refunds. So sorry....no contacts. YOU STOLE FROM ME!!!! Ordered June 25th....still don't have. Nor have I been refunded! Absolutely suck!!!!

Original review: July 24, 2020

I placed an order to try their trial of 30 contacts for $1. NO where does it say you need to cancel or they will keep shipping. It took 3 full weeks for the contacts to arrive. Worst contacts EVER! I look at my bank account and they charged me $39 before I ever got the trial. I email them because they are only open 9 am to 5 pm. When most Americans are working. I get rude people who tell me, "Too bad we dont do refund or returns." I did NOT agree to be charged. I will continue to fight this charge with my bank. This company is a SCAM. Run, dont walk away from this company. The contacts are terrible. Their customer service is the WORST!!

Resolution response: Aug. 3, 2020

Thank you, I appreciate that you made things right.

Original review: July 23, 2020

I ordered the trial box, says 5 to 10 day to receive. I ordered 7/7, received them 7/22 afternoon. Less than 12 hours later I was charged for the next month. How can someone possibly TRY a product if they don't have them. I called. I was told I should have cancelled or skipped the next shipment before yesterday. I didn't even get to try them. No refund... I don't want products from liars and rip off products. I cancelled... Warning... Get your "free" (haha) trial and cancel in 2 or 3 days... Or they will "take your money".

Original review: July 20, 2020

I have been received Hubble Contacts for a long time. They dry out very quickly but for the price, it was worth changing them out twice a day. I was satisfied until I went tried to cancel my subscription. What a nightmare! The companies FAQ says you are in control of your subscription... LIE! They only have phone hours during the normal workday. Not convenient for most. I left work 30 mins early one day to try and call to cancel my subscription. I was on hold for 29 mins! Once I got through the call disconnected. When I called back, I got a voicemail that they were closed. I have never wasted so much time trying to cancel a subscription. In the past, I have recommended Hubble to others. Never again would I put someone in the situation that they can't cancel something they no longer want!

Original review: July 19, 2020

Hubble Contacts are the first and only contacts I’ve tried, I haven’t needed to go elsewhere because they’re nice and comfortable. Shipping is quick and the price isn’t too bad compared to other contact lens companies! Definitely worth the purchase. I am posting this review as part of a promotion where I will receive a benefit in exchange for my honest review.

Hello Priscilla,

Thanks so much for your review! We're so glad to have you onboard :)

- Maya

Original review: July 17, 2020

I have had allergies to other contact lenses but have not had any problems with these Hubble lenses. The lenses are very comfortable and easy to insert into my eyes. I do not need a monthly subscription so I called customer service to pause the order. They were very accommodating and said I could pause the order for up to six months and would not be billed.

Hi there Marci,

Thanks so much for your lovely review! So glad that Hubble could be a comfortable and convenient option for you that doesn't aggravate your allergies.

- Maya

Original review: July 15, 2020

Why would a company offering a free trial not communicate before the bill you? Why is it nearly impossible to cancel? No online cancellation? Dont do business with sneaky companies! This is a sneaky company!

Hello Bradley,

Thank you for writing your review. I’m sorry to hear the subscription charge came as a surprise to you, as we try to make this clear that your first paid order is shipped out 16 days after you place the initial free order. To cancel your subscription, please call 1-844-334-1640 between 9am and 5pm EST, Monday through Friday, and 1PM and 5PM, Saturday, excluding federal holidays.

- Maya

Original review: July 10, 2020

This company does not comply with the AOA and Texas Optometry Board regulations. Hubble keeps sending me contact lens even my rx has been expired. Also, I cannot cancel the subscription via their website. The customer services line only open from 9 - 5, which is not convenience at all.

Original review: July 2, 2020

It's a scam guys. It may be a $1 trial box but what they're trying to do is charge you for your next box before your trial even arrives. Tell me in your own words Hubble and try to defend yourselves, why do you think that's a good business model for happy customers? No you won't get offered a refund. "We don't accept returns for refund." Not if you try to reason to customer service. Not even if you offer to send the box back unopened. Maya if you're listening, I'd really like somebody besides Sean from customer service to hear me out on this. MY TRIAL BOX, ARRIVED, AFTER I WAS CHARGED FOR MY FIRST MONTH. Let that sink in ladies and gents.

Hello Nick,

Thank you for letting us know about this. I apologize for the delay and you are definitely not alone. Due to Covid-19 major carrier services everywhere are experiencing extreme delays in their delivery times. I would like to look at what happened if I can so I'm sending you a private message asking for more info.

Original review: July 2, 2020

Hubble is a great option for contacts and eyeglasses, UNLESS you have an astigmatism. Unfortunately, they do not support those types of lenses. But I think the theory is great and they would be a good option for people!

Hi there Wyatt,

Thanks for taking the time to write your review. We hope to offer Hubble brand toric contact lenses in the future, but in the meantime our friends at ContactsCart.com offer a wide selection of existing toric brands for an affordable price!

-Maya