Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.10/5

Discover the right online glasses retailer now

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

Discover the right online glasses retailer now

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

Hubble Contacts Reviews

Original review: Jan. 10, 2020

I am posting this review as part of a promotion where I will receive a benefit in exchange for my honest review... Hubble makes getting contacts a little more convenient and a little cheaper than getting them from your doctor's office. My biggest issues are with the shipping scheduling and the fact that no colors are available. If you forget that you put your shipments on every 56 days so as to not be inundated with charges, then you get a surprise charge and the don't do refunds seeing as you can't return the contacts. I, usually, wear colored contacts but none are available for order from Hubble...hopefully, that is coming. Otherwise, it works out well.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2020

The price of these contacts is unbeatable. Yeah, they can get dry at the end of the day, but a couple extra hours of not-dry contacts definitely is not even close to worth the $100+ cost per month of other brands. I do wish that the autoship options were more customizable, because sometimes you drop a contact or need a couple extras for travel or whatever reason, and you can only select from a short list of shipment intervals. I really like these contacts and I’m going to keep getting them for a long time. I am posting this review as part of a promotion where I will receive a benefit in exchange for my honest review.

Hey Emily,

Thanks for your thorough review and feedback! We're glad to hear your enjoying our affordable pricing. Please know that you can reach out to us at help@hubblecontacts.com with the subject line "Attn: Consumer Affairs" and we'll be happy to manually adjust your order frequency for you at any time.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

We started with a free sample of contacts, loved them and have used the mailing service for contacts for a year now. It is so convenient to order instead of going to the eye doctor for more contacts! Love this really. I am posting this review as part of a promotion where I will receive a benefit in exchange for my honest review.

Hey Connie,

Thanks for your lovely review and for sticking with us for so long! We're so happy you're enjoying our direct service .

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

I am posting this review as part of a promotion where I will receive a benefit in exchange for my honest review. These contacts are absolutely amazing! I was paying a fortune before Hubble but with Hubble I am able to good quality daily contacts delivered to my door for an affordable price!

Hello Emily,

Thanks so much for your honest review! Glad to hear you're enjoying our affordable prices and convenient service.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

This company does a great job of getting you your contacts on time. I really liked how easy their process was and how easy it was to modify my purchases. I don't wear contact every day anymore and so it was nice to have it be easy to switch from getting contacts every month to only getting them every few months. They have a great product and make it easy to get what you need to be able to see!

Hey A,

Thanks so much for your review! I'm so happy that you're enjoying the Hubble experience :) If you ever need any help with anything you can reach us at help@hubblecontacts.com with the subject line "Attn: Consumer Affairs."

-Maya

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hubble Contacts?

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

Joined Hubble last year and it changed my life! I’m a college student and work full time job. So I don’t have time much. Hubble delivers it to your house and it’s so cheap! Their contacts are awesome! My monthly contacts I always have extra sometimes. So far it made my daily’s and going out with friends very convenient. Because I always wear my glasses and going out sometimes is a struggle when you wear glasses and they can break too. But thanks to Hubble I can wear contacts, it’s cheap and I haven’t had issue with my eyes from using them.

Hello Jasmin,

Thanks so much for your review! I'm glad to hear you can enjoy going out easier with Hubble and that it suites your busy life and schedule. Happy to have you in the Hubble family :)

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

Very convenient for a working mom that never has any free time, they’re also very comfortable when used correctly, I will be receiving my next month free for this review but honestly would have left a 5 star review regardless recommend 10/10.

Hi Kayla,

Thanks so much for your awesome review! So happy to hear that Hubble is working out so well for you and letting you focus on the important things.

- Maya

Original review: Dec. 31, 2019

First of all, contacts are dry as hell. After a few hours of wear and are bad for your eyes. Second I never received my monthly purchase since mid November. They somehow got lost in transit and sent a second pair 3 weeks ago that still didn't come. They offer no refund but instead reship so they can once again get lost in transit. Honestly, I'm done with Hubble.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2019

I ordered the trial pair and my husband hadn’t gotten a chance to even try them before they did an autoship and charged me $39 for another month of contacts. This is poor practice. Especially in the first autoship, they should email you a reminder that they are going to place an order. I got a notification that my PayPal was charged on a Saturday morning. I emailed them that Saturday morning and asked that they cancel my order and refund my money. They responded and said that there was nothing they could do. To top it all off, my husband said these were the most uncomfortable contacts that he’s ever tried. So now I wasted $40. I will never recommend this company to others looking to try daily contacts.

Hello there Brittany,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review and share your experience. I am sorry to hear that you are unsatisfied with our subscription model. Your second box is shipped out 16 days after you place the initial free order. This is to ensure that you do not run out of lenses before your next shipment arrives. You are able to view and edit your delivery schedule by logging into your Hubble account. We try to make this clear throughout the ordering process.

- Maya

Original review: Dec. 18, 2019

The automatic subscription is not very visible and as I was sent an email stating that they could not verify my prescription with my doctor I chose to not pursue contacts from this venue. I then received contacts from the company that didn't even have my correct prescription. I called to cancel and they had charged me another 39 dollars. I cancelled and they said they couldn't refund me the 39 dollars since it was already "shipped". The next day I was charged another 63.98! I contacted them and they said they would cancel my subscription. I had already cancelled it the day before! And no fee of 63.98 was ever mentioned. Scam. Don't use them.

Hubble Contacts Company Information