2. Drug and Alcohol Treatment

Call Now Toll Free
Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 5.00/5
Get a Quote

Detox of South Florida offers the first step to overcoming addiction. The addiction center carries accreditation from the Joint Commission (Jcaho) and has 5-star accommodations situated in the most pristine area of Florida.

The center is directed by World leader in addiction medicine, Dr. Vikram Taragu, MD. Using cutting edge research and incorporating holistic methods of treatment. Offering inpatient and outpatient recovery programs, groups, and individual therapy, family counseling, life skill classes, and relapse prevention.

The staff at Detox of South Florida is dedicated to providing the finest possible treatments and assistance to guarantee that your journey is a rewarding success. Furthermore, they offer a variety of payment plans so that you can focus on recovery.

No one should have to go on this road alone, let us help you get back on your feet.

Detox of South Florida Call Now Toll Free (601) 750-0725 Learn More Get a Quote
Call Now Toll Free

Detox of South Florida Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Detox of South Florida?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Detox of South Florida?

Original review: Jan. 21, 2020

The Detox of South Florida team is the best team ever. Big shout out to BHT Mark, DJ, and Armand for making my stay worthwhile. This place cares about the wellbeing of the clients and accommodates our every need. Thank you Detox of South Florida.

Hi Julie,

Thank you for sharing such a kind and thoughtful review on here about Detox of South Florida. We are grateful to hear about your positive encounter, and hope you know that we are only one call away when in need of support. The DSF team would like to wish you the absolute best on your recovery journey.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2020

All the staff here was amazing. I was glad to have came to Detox of South Florida. I would recommend it to family and friends. I appreciate all of the help and services I received in my stay here. They care about your personal specific needs and try to tend to them. I would rate it 10 out of a scale of 1-10.

Hi Kirsten,

We are pleased to hear about your positive encounter at Detox of South Florida. Please keep in mind that we will be here for you throughout your recovery journey, therefore, please do not hesitate reaching out to us for support. The DSF team would all like to thank you for the opportunity.

Warmest wishes,

The DSF Team

Original review: Jan. 11, 2020

I have never been to a detox facility before, best experience I have ever had. I get to go into my next level of care clear headed and focused on my sobriety. Huge shoutout to DJ, Mark, Windi, Precious, Elton, Coreen for bringing her dog in on her day off. And huge shout out to the rest of the staff for making it such a welcoming stay. The techs are awesome and always there to listen. Though I hope I never have to come back here again I would recommend it to anyone interested in getting into sobriety.

Hi Riley,

We are pleased to hear about your positive initial encounter with Detox of South Florida. We appreciate you for allowing us the opportunity to assist you with your recovery needs. Please keep in mind that no matter what we are here for you we're only one call away. We would like to wish you the best on your recovery journey, thank you again for the opportunity.

Best wishes,

The DSF Team

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

My experience here was superb. The staff here is very supportive and accommodating. I was reluctant on getting treatment but Sandra made the process easy and smooth. I recommend anyone struggling with addiction to consider this place. Your life depends on it.

Hi Donnell,

We are glad to hear about your amazing experience at Detox of South Florida. Thank you for the allowing us to assist you along your recovery process. Please keep in mind that we are only one call away. We would all like to wish you the best on your recovery journey. We are greateful you chose Detox of South Florida for your recovery.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

My experience here has been amazing. The staff is very professional, fun, they put us first on priority. DJ is very fair. His staff is very helpful in all aspects. Thanks for everything excellent staff. Food is excellent, very clean facility, staff works well with the clients.

Hi Jason,

The DSF Team!

Original review: Dec. 30, 2019

It is an excellent facility for detox. Faculty and staff are top notch couldn’t have asked for a better place for my situation. Wanna thank everyone. Highly recommended for treatment. Food excellent. Treat you like your family. Would highly recommend this facility to anyone in need of getting help.

Hi Robert,

We appreciate you for sharing such nice and kind words about Detox of South Florida. Thank you for the allowing us to assist you along your recovery process. Please keep in mind that we are only one call away. We would all like to wish you the best on your recovery journey. We are greateful you chose Detox of South Florida for your recovery.

The DSF Team!

Original review: Dec. 23, 2019

This place is been the best rehab that I have experienced in my life. I cannot lie the service here has been great, the food is been great and the people are some of the best people I’ve met in the rehab industry. Keep keep up the good work.

Hi Joshua,

Thank you for sharing such kind words about Detox of South Florida. We appreciate you for the allowing us to assist you along your recovery process. Please keep in mind that we are only one call away. We would all like to wish you the best on your recovery journey.

The DSF Team!

Original review: Dec. 9, 2019

Great facility staff and counselors. If I ever relapse I’ll surely be back. Great food. Thanks to the excellent staff especially dj, tasia, Angie and counselor precious for doing their best. 10/10 Would recommend to anyone in need of a detox.

Hi Crystal,

We appreciate you sharing such nice and kind words about Detox of South Florida and our staff members. Thank you for the allowing us to assist you along your recovery process. Please keep in mind that we are only one call away. We would all like to wish you the best on your recovery journey. We are greateful you chose Detox of South Florida for your recovery needs.

The DSF Team!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2019

This facility was a true blessing for me. The staff are wonderful and caring. I am so thankful for the help I received during my difficult time. I did not know what to expect upon arrival, I was actually extremely but I’m glad I chose this facility.

Hi Pamela,

The DSF Team!

Original review: Nov. 23, 2019

I stayed at the Detox of South Florida for five days and it was great!!! Staff was amazing and very caring. I would recommend this place to everyone. The only thing is the rooms need clocks. Food was great and chef cater to everyone’s needs.

Hi Diana,

Thank you for sharing such kind words about Detox of South Florida. We appreciate you for trusting us with your recovery needs. Keep in mind that we will always be here for you through out your recovery journey. We are only one call away, thank you for the oppoertunity. We would all like to wish you the best in your future endeavors.

DSF Team!