Call toll free
5.00/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Detox of South Florida offers the first step to overcoming addiction. The addiction center carries accreditation from the Joint Commission (Jcaho) and has 5-star accommodations situated in the most pristine area of Florida.

The center is directed by World leader in addiction medicine, Dr. Vikram Taragu, MD. Using cutting edge research and incorporating holistic methods of treatment. Offering inpatient and outpatient recovery programs, groups, and individual therapy, family counseling, life skill classes, and relapse prevention.

The staff at Detox of South Florida is dedicated to providing the finest possible treatments and assistance to guarantee that your journey is a rewarding success. Furthermore, they offer a variety of payment plans so that you can focus on recovery.

No one should have to go on this road alone, let us help you get back on your feet.

View More View More

322 Detox of South Florida Consumer Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: June 16, 2019

Detox of South Florida is by far the very best detox facility I've ever been in and I've been in many, the staff is genuine and caring along with very professional. The meals are five star and the living quarters are amazing. I almost feel as if I'm vacationing into a better life. It's the absolute best!

Hi Candice,

We appreciate you sharing your positive encounter at Detox of South Florida with others. We are elated to hear about your wonderful experience and for the kind food compliment offered at DSF. We appreciate you for allowing our staff to accomodate you during your stay. Please feel free to keep in touch and contact us if any support or guidance is needed at any time; we are available 24/7.

Best wishes on your recovery journey,

Original review: June 9, 2019

I think the Detox of South Florida is great, it is conducted professionally. The patients needs definitely come first at this facility. Everything was done in a caring manner. The techs at this facility are professional and give the utmost respect to each individual. I would come back to visit anytime once furthering my sober living. I am glad I got to experience this, I feel like a better person.

Hi Jeffrey,

We appreciate you sharing your positive encounter at Detox of South Florida with others. We are elated to hear about your wonderful experience at DSF, thank you for allowing our staff to accomodate you during your stay. Please feel free to keep in touch and contact us if any support or guidance is needed at any time; we are available 24/7.

Best wishes on your recovery journey,

Original review: June 9, 2019

Dj has been more than helpful... beyond my expectations with every request. I feel like I'm talking to a true friend. He always has good advice. I thought he was the supervisor. He takes pride work and truly cares about the clients. Facility is A+. Most staff makes me feel welcome and safe. DJ sets the bar.

Hi Roy,

Thank you for sharing youe experience at Detox of South Florida with others. We appreciate the kind words and we will ensure DJ is recognized for his exceptional patient care and worke ethic skills. Thank you for allowing us to accomodate you during your stay. We would like to wish you the best on your recovery journey and please do not hestitate contacting us if any support or guidance is needed.

The DSF Team!

Original review: June 3, 2019

Had a great experience here, everyone made me feel welcome. Coming here was a very hard decision but glad I did it and very thankful for the experience. There are people who stood out and made it easy to talk to and continue on. I would like to thank and mostly recognize these people for going out of there way for me, when they didn't have to. D.J., Ms. Rose, Angie, Dorothy, Precious, Ms. Windi **, and Patrick. The food was great and the place is very clean. I will recommend this place, it was a great experience. Outstanding job. Thank you so very much. I can't thank these people enough.

Good afternoon Shana,

Thank you for sharing such a kind and positive review about our staff and the recovery care we offer at Detox of South Florida. We are grateful for the opportunity to provide to those in their recovery journey. The DSF Team would like to wish you the absolute best on your future endeavors, and please note that we are here for you no matter what. Therefore, please do not hesitate contacting us at any time.

The Detox of South Florida Team!

Original review: June 1, 2019

They where very helpful & attentive to all needs. I would recommend to anyone looking for a good place to detox! They have great staff. It's very clean. Food is delicious. Groups help to learn many different things about recovery. They do arts and crafts everyday massage or pt. They keep you relaxed and keep you going at the same time. I would recommend to anyone in need of detox.

Good afternoon Christin,

Thank you for sharing such a kind and positive review about our staff and the recovery care services we offer at Detox of South Florida. We are grateful for the opportunity to help those in need. The DSF Team would like to wish you the absolute best on your future endeavors, and please note that we are here for support if ever needed. Therefore, please do not hesitate contacting us at any time.

The Detox of South Florida Team!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Detox of South Florida?

Original review: May 23, 2019

First time at this facility and it was a great detox. Been to two others and this is by far the best one I've been to. All of the staff were very respectful and polite. Anything you needed they got for you and met your demands. Their grounds are actually legit unlike some spots.

Good afternoon Joey,

Thank you for sharing such a kind and positive review about your first experience at Detox of South Florida. We are grateful for the opportunity to help those in need. The DSF Team would like to wish you the absolute best on your recovery journey, and please note that we are here for support if ever needed. Therefore, please do not hesitate contacting us at any time.

Original review: May 17, 2019

I like how nice people here are. The food is good and they make sure you're ok all the time, this place is really clean and I would recommend that anybody who wants to get clean come to this place asap. Don't nobody judge you on whatever you're here for.

Good afternoon Khiry,

We appreciate you sharing this nice and kind review with others. We are pleased to hear about your positive experience at Detox of South Florida, and want to wish you the absolute best on your future endeavors. Please note that we are here for support if ever needed, therefore, please do not hesitate contacting us at any time.

The Detox of South Florida Team

Original review: May 17, 2019

Staff is very friendly and caring. Food is top of the line five star restaurant. The air conditioning is nice and cold where you are. Never hot or uncomfortable. I would recommend South Florida Detox to anyone that is ready to make a change in their life and definitely is a stepping stone in the right direction towards a better life.

Good afternoon Alberto,

Thank you for sharing such a kind and positive review about our staff and the excellent meals offered at Detox of South Florida. We are grateful for the opportunity. The DSF Team would like to wish you the absolute best on your recovery journey, and please note that we are here for support if ever needed. Therefore, please do not hesitate contacting us at any time.

Original review: May 10, 2019

All BHT staff exceed expectations without instruction from supervisors or administrators. Nursing staff is kind and informative, and able to accommodate all clients in a timely manner. Property cleanliness is perfect, and dietary performance and menu is wonderful. I would refer a friend or family member to Detox of South Florida with no reluctance.

Good afternoon Justin,

Thank you for sharing such a kind and positive review about our staff and the recovery care we offer at Detox of South Florida. We are grateful for the opportunity to help those in need. The DSF Team would like to wish you the absolute best on your future endeavors, and please note that we are here for support if ever needed. Therefore, please do not hesitate contacting us at any time.

Original review: May 10, 2019

Was very impressed with the establishment. Very clean and organized, The staff was Very friendly and understanding. The doctors where thorough and presice. Was anxious to come out here but Ms Tara, Ms rose and Richard as well as the others were extremely helpful and comforting to me. Definitely enjoyed my time here and will recommend others.

Good afternoon Colton,

We appreciate you sharing such a kind and positive review about our facility. We are pleased to hear about your encounter at Detox of South Florida, and want to wish you the absolute best on your recovery journey. Please note that we are here for you if ever needed, therefore, please do not hesitate contacting us at any time.

Detox of South Florida Company Information