2. Drug and Alcohol Treatment

Call Now Toll Free
Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 5.00/5
Get a Quote

Detox of South Florida offers the first step to overcoming addiction. The addiction center carries accreditation from the Joint Commission (Jcaho) and has 5-star accommodations situated in the most pristine area of Florida.

The center is directed by World leader in addiction medicine, Dr. Vikram Taragu, MD. Using cutting edge research and incorporating holistic methods of treatment. Offering inpatient and outpatient recovery programs, groups, and individual therapy, family counseling, life skill classes, and relapse prevention.

The staff at Detox of South Florida is dedicated to providing the finest possible treatments and assistance to guarantee that your journey is a rewarding success. Furthermore, they offer a variety of payment plans so that you can focus on recovery.

No one should have to go on this road alone, let us help you get back on your feet.

Detox of South Florida Call Now Toll Free (601) 750-0725 Learn More Get a Quote
Call Now Toll Free

Detox of South Florida Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Detox of South Florida?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Detox of South Florida?

Original review: March 9, 2020

I couldn’t be more grateful for this establishment and ALL the staff, they do a great job. They exceed knowledge, professionalism and cleanliness. Furthermore, they understand and are compassionate. I would highly recommend this facility to anyone looking forward to start and progress their sobriety.

Good afternoon Dante,

We appreciate you sharing your positive experience at Detox of South Florida with others. Thank you for the wonderful opportunity to serve you. The DSF team would like to wish you the absolute best on your recovery journey. And remind you that we are only on call away in case you are needing support.

The DSF Team!

Original review: March 1, 2020

All the people at Detox of South Florida were great people to be around and were a big help while I was going through the worst part of detox. I enjoyed interacting with the staff and nurses During the whole stay. Everything went smoothly with all the counselors, Doctors and nurses and I really enjoyed my stay here as far as the detox process concerns. I would recommend this place to anyone who wants to get clean.

Good afternoon Maynard,

Thank you for sharing such kind words about Detox of South Florida with others. We appreciate you for giving us the opportunity to help you. We would like to wish you the absolute best on your recovery journey and remind you that we are only one call away in case you are in need of support.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2020

Thanks for everything. Great experience. I hope not to come back but if I do mess up I will. The meds were very effective and helped me to detox. I was helped by my counselor and was able to make a plan upon leaving.

Hi Zachary,

We appreciate you sharing your positive experience at Detox of South Florida with others. It was a pleasure being able to provide you the proper detoxfication services. Thank you for the opportunity to accomodate you. We would like to wish you the best on your recovery journey and please keep in mind that we are only one call away.

Best wishes,

Original review: Feb. 26, 2020

The staff has been very friendly helpful and understanding. The food has been great. That made me feel very much like at home. The medical staff has been awesome And answered all questions thoroughly. For being a detox unit there’s been no drama due to the staff working with us all. It’s been been a great experience and Stepping Stone towards a different lifestyle. I am going to highly recommend this place to Two friends that I have that are in active addiction especially with alcohol. That’s all I have to say about that. All right.

Hi Travis,

We appreciate you sharing your positive experience at Detox of South Florida with others. It was a pleasure being able to provide you the services and acommodations you needed. We would like to wish you the best on your recovery journey and please keep in mind that we are only one call away.

Best wishes,

The DSF Team!

Original review: Feb. 25, 2020

I loved the experience. The staff have been excellent with any needs and advice. Overall I would give this place five stars. I would recommend my love ones and anyone struggling with any addiction to come to Detox of South Florida to get the help they need.

Hi Drake,

We are so glad to hear about your positive experience at Detox of South Florida.Thank you, for giving us a 5 stay rating . We are grateful for the opportunity to serve and accomodate you during your recovery journey. The DSF team would like to wish you the best on your future endeavors and to please keep us in mind in case you are needing support. We are only one call away.

Sincerely,

THE DSF Team!

Original review: Feb. 20, 2020

Staff is excellent! Great food, clean and comfortable facility. Staff is very understanding, compassionate, and treat you like family. Group meetings are very helpful and educational. You feel welcome and cared for from the moment you step through the doors!

Hi Stephanie,

Thank you for sharing your positive encounter at Detox of South Florida. We are glad to hear about your amazing experience with our staff, food, and services. The DSF team would like to wish you the absolute best on your recovery journey. Please keep in mind that we are only one call away for support and comfort.

The DSF Team!

Original review: Feb. 13, 2020

I had an amazing time here at this facility, all the staff here are very kind and helpful. I would recommend this place to any1 that is seeking recovery. Mark and DJ personally helped make my stay here very pleasant and I am forever going to be grateful for everything they have done for me. I love the groups and the environment that the staff make this place. They have great food and great staff. I hands down give this place 5 stars.

Hi Cody,

It is a pleasure hearing about your positive encounter at Detox of South Florida. We are very grateful for the opportunity to accomodate and cater to you during your recovery stay. Thank you, for trusting us with your care and allowing us to serve you. The DSF team would like to wish you the absolute best on your recovery journey, please do not hestitate to contact us if you are needing support or assistance. We are only one call away.

Best Regards,

The Detox of South Florida Team!

Original review: Feb. 12, 2020

I’ve such enjoyed being here at Detox of South Florida, the techs and doctors were phenomenal, which under the conditions I needed badly, they made me feel comfortable in an unfamiliar atmosphere, only took minutes to realize I was in the right place for the help I needed. Thanks to DJ and the rest of the team for all their help. Food was awesome too!

Hi Todd,

We are pleased to hear about your positive encounter at Detox of South Florida. It's a pleasure to hear you were accomodated and got to enjoy our food. Please keep in mind that we will be here for you throughout your recovery journey, therefore, please do not hesitate reaching out to us for support. The DSF team would all like to thank you for the opportunity.

Warmest wishes,

The DSF Team

Original review: Jan. 21, 2020

The Detox of South Florida team is the best team ever. Big shout out to BHT Mark, DJ, and Armand for making my stay worthwhile. This place cares about the wellbeing of the clients and accommodates our every need. Thank you Detox of South Florida.

Hi Julie,

Thank you for sharing such a kind and thoughtful review on here about Detox of South Florida. We are grateful to hear about your positive encounter, and hope you know that we are only one call away when in need of support. The DSF team would like to wish you the absolute best on your recovery journey.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2020

All the staff here was amazing. I was glad to have came to Detox of South Florida. I would recommend it to family and friends. I appreciate all of the help and services I received in my stay here. They care about your personal specific needs and try to tend to them. I would rate it 10 out of a scale of 1-10.

Hi Kirsten,

We are pleased to hear about your positive encounter at Detox of South Florida. Please keep in mind that we will be here for you throughout your recovery journey, therefore, please do not hesitate reaching out to us for support. The DSF team would all like to thank you for the opportunity.

Warmest wishes,