MiracleCord is an industry leader in cord blood banking and provides advanced and comprehensive cord blood and cord tissue stem cell banking services. The company offers exclusive direct medical courier service and advertises having the fastest time from collection to processing. MiracleCord utilizes proprietary StemCare thermal technology, and the company provides a $100,000 stem cell engraftment guarantee.
MiracleCord’s lab has been processing and storing cord blood for more than 20 years. The company is headquartered in Chicago, and it offers high-quality cord blood and cord tissue stem cell banking to families in the U.S.
- Affordable pricing
- 99% cell recovery method
- FDA-registered and AABB-accredited
- Direct medical courier service
- DNA testing is not included in price
- Does not process insurance claims
What is MiracleCord?
MiracleCord offers cord blood and stem cell banking services across the contiguous United States. To get started with MiracleCord, visit its website to enroll. To submit an order with MiracleCord, you need:
- Personal information on the birth mother and father, including names, addresses and dates of birth
- Clinical information, including the delivery hospital and obstetrician’s name
- Credit card information
When your due date is approaching, MiracleCord sends you a StemCare Collection Kit, which is crafted using thermal technology. The StemCare Collection Kit provides a stable environment for your cord blood to maintain its viability during transport. MiracleCord’s direct medical courier service is available 24/7 to deliver your cord blood to the banking facility.
With MiracleCord, you receive a processing confirmation email within one day of your baby’s birth and a full lab report in approximately 30 days. The company offers annual storage, 20-year storage or lifetime storage. If you need your baby’s cord blood or tissue for a stem cell transplant, MiracleCord works with you to ship your cord blood as quickly as possible.
How much does MiracleCord cost?
MiracleCord offers one-time payment plans and 12-month payment plans. All plans require a $200 deposit. Pricing for annual, 20-year and lifetime plans is listed below:
- Annual storage of cord blood and tissue (first-year cost): One-time payment of $1,895 or a monthly payment of $173 for 12 months. After the first year, you pay $125 annually for storage.
- 20-year storage of cord blood and tissue: One-time payment of $4,095 or a monthly payment of $375 for 12 months.
- Lifetime storage of cord blood and tissue: One-time payment of $7,995 or a monthly payment of $732 for 12 months.
MiracleCord also offers cord tissue banking. The company has a price-match guarantee — if you find a comparable service at a better price, MiracleCord matches it.
- Is MiracleCord a good company?
- Yes, MiracleCord is a good company. It’s a nationwide organization with a long history of fiscal stability. The company is accredited by the AABB and registered with the FDA.
- Where is MiracleCord stored?
- MiracleCord’s laboratory and cryogenic storage facility are located in Arizona.
- Does MiracleCord offer placenta tissue banking?
- The stem cells found in the placenta are identical to those found in the umbilical cord tissue and can be expanded by thousands of times, so there is virtually an unlimited supply of these stem cells. As such, placental tissue banking provides no additional benefit and MiracleCord does not charge for this service.
- Does MiracleCord perform the required testing on my cord blood?
- Yes, MiracleCord performs all testing required by the FDA and AABB.
Is MiracleCord worth it?
MiracleCord is a leader in the industry and offers advanced and comprehensive cord blood and cord tissue stem cell banking services. The company offers exclusive direct medical courier service and advertises the fastest time from collection to processing. MiracleCord utilizes proprietary StemCare thermal technology, and it includes a $100,000 stem cell engraftment guarantee.
Currently there are no customer reviews.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
MiracleCord Company Information
- Company Name:
MiracleCord author review by Sandra Gordon
MiracleCord’s lab has more than 20 years of experience processing and storing cord blood. The Chicago-based company has a 99% cell recovery rate, affordable pricing and a $100,000 quality guarantee. The company has plans that start at $99 a month for 12 months.
Fully accredited: MiracleCord’s laboratory is FDA-registered and AABB-accredited, which means it adheres to the highest industry standards.
Affordable pricing: MiracleCord offers affordable pricing with a no-compromise approach to quality. The company has several payment options, including plans starting at just $99 a month for 12 months.
Fast transport time: MiracleCord offers exclusive direct medical courier service, and the company advertises a fast 12-hour window between collection and processing.
High cell recovery rate: MiracleCord uses the AXP II system, which the company states has a cell recovery rate of nearly 99%.
$100,000 quality guarantee: MiracleCord provides a $100,000 stem cell engraftment guarantee.