MiracleCord prioritizes the careful transportation and storage of cord blood and stem cells. MiracleCord is an FDA-registered laboratory with AABB accreditation, and the company stores umbilical cord blood and stem cells through cryogenic freezing.
MiracleCord offers cord blood and stem cell recovery and storage. Its services are available in 48 states, and it provides a $100,000 Stem Cell Engraftment Guarantee to all clients.
- FDA-registered laboratory
- 99% cell recovery method
- Offers two payment plans
- You may never need it
- Storage is pricey
What is MiracleCord?
MiracleCord offers cord blood and stem cell banking services across the contiguous United States. To get started with MiracleCord, visit its website to enroll. To submit an order with MiracleCord, you need:
- Personal information on the birth mother and father, including names, addresses and dates of birth
- Clinical information, including the delivery hospital and obstetrician’s name
- Credit card information
When your due date is approaching, MiracleCord sends you a StemCare Collection Kit, which is crafted using thermal technology. The StemCare Collection Kit provides a stable environment for your cord blood to maintain its viability during transport. MiracleCord’s direct medical courier service is available 24/7 to deliver your cord blood to the banking facility.
With MiracleCord, you receive a processing confirmation email within one week of your baby’s birth and a full lab report in approximately 30 days. The company offers annual storage, 20-year storage or lifetime storage. If you need your baby’s cord blood or tissue for a stem cell transplant, MiracleCord works with you to ship your cord blood as quickly as possible.
How much does MiracleCord cost?
MiracleCord offers one-time payment plans and 12-month payment plans. All plans require a $200 deposit. Pricing for annual, 20-year and lifetime plans is listed below:
- Annual storage of cord blood and tissue: One-time payment of $1,895 or a monthly payment of $173 for 12 months.
- 20-year storage of cord blood and tissue: One-time payment of $4,095 or a monthly payment of $375 for 12 months.
- Lifetime storage of cord blood and tissue: One-time payment of $7,995 or a monthly payment of $732 for 12 months.
MiracleCord also has a price-match guarantee. If you find a comparable service at a better price, MiracleCord matches it.
- Is MiracleCord a good company?
- Yes, MiracleCord is a good company. It’s accredited by the AABB, a nationwide organization, and it is also registered with the FDA.
- Where is MiracleCord stored?
- MiracleCord doesn’t disclose where its cord blood is stored.
- Does MiracleCord offer placenta tissue banking?
- No, MiracleCord doesn’t offer placenta tissue banking. The stem cells found in the placenta are identical to the ones found in the umbilical cord.
- Does MiracleCord perform the required testing on my cord blood?
- Yes, MiracleCord performs all testing required by the FDA and AABB.
Is MiracleCord worth it?
While there’s always a possibility of not needing your cord blood, MiracleCord’s services are definitely worth considering. This is especially true if certain diseases run in your family. Expecting parents can benefit from MiracleCord’s cord blood banking services and its long-term storage discounts.
Currently there are no customer reviews.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
MiracleCord Company Information
- Company Name: