4.72/5
Based on 100 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Americord is a pioneer in the development of umbilical cord blood, cord tissue, and placenta tissue banking. They’ve developed Cord Blood 2.0, a ground-breaking process that collects up to twice as many stem cells compared to traditional cord blood collection. Americord provides the quality and highest standards you are looking for. They are FDA registered and do not charge yearly storage fees. Call Americord today to see what they can offer your family.

Americord Gallery (2)
AA BB Accredited
A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Last updated: May 22, 2018

160 Americord Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: May 22, 2018

Americord has definitely met my expectations. Someone informed me when they went and got the kit, and then I got a receipt. It was very easy. Whenever I needed information, I would call up the contact person. She was very helpful in understanding my requirement and forwarding any suggestions or any other services Americord have just in case if I wanted them. There was no forcing and it's been a good experience talking to them. There's no hassle, and they are completely open. I'm very happy with Americord.

Get expert buying tips about Cord Blood Banking delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 17, 2018

At the beginning, I set up an appointment to have an Americord specialist talk to me. And we missed that appointment because the person that needed to talk to me got called away. But then, another agent called me, so I set up an appointment with her. I talked to her, and it was okay after that. The instruction on everything was very well laid out, so it was hassle-free. They came by to pick up the kit in a timely manner and it was on a weekend. Americord is a good company to bank with. They are a reputable company and I have ease if mind now that my specimens are safe where they are. The only thing is that every time I spoke with Americord, I get a different representative. It would have been nice to have just one representative assigned to each customer, so you could have somebody to go to and it makes things a little bit easier that way.

Original review: May 11, 2018

I usually buy stuff from Buy Buy Baby and saw Americord's commercial there. I trust whatever they advertise so I contacted Americord and talked to the specialist. She responded to my email very promptly and she didn't mind repeating the answers for me. She was polite, nice, and sounded very knowledgeable. My husband handled the rest, including talking to the medical carrier. I got the certificate immediately and I liked the overall experience. I would recommend Americord.

Original review: May 2, 2018

We decided to get Americord because of their payment structure. I just like it to be done in two years. With every other company you're paying whatever we're paying monthly or more every year for the rest of your life. So I'd rather just get it over and done with. And the other thing I like is that they were here in New York and live in Long Island. And they were the quickest one to get the stuff here. We weren't going to do it and we weren't sure and then I spoke to them. They said, "Listen do you think the baby might come now. We'll get the stuff in over and we'll be there today." And that's what happened. The specialist was helpful. He was texting me, "Did the kid arrived there yet." It was just constant follow up which is great. We'll use it again for the next one.

Original review: April 23, 2018

My experience with Americord has been very easy and wonderful so far. Their representatives are very professional, informative, and very knowledgeable. They weren’t very pushy in their sale tactics. They were very friendly and on top of things. They would call, follow up and make sure everything was good. And looking at Americord from the standpoint of their 20-year storage time, the cost looks great.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Americord?

Original review: April 18, 2018

My husband did most of the research, particularly for the payment structure, and then we both chose to do both cord blood banking and the tissue as that would be more cost effective. The Americord representatives had really great communication. They reached out and they kept checking because we went past our due date. They checked in to make sure everything was okay and they called and sent us emails to make sure we knew exactly what to do. We also had a good experience with the courier. While the value of the service will be seen when we ever need to draw anything from the samples, it has been a great experience. Their customer service team was super great.

Original review: April 16, 2018

The Americord blood specialist was very informative, not pushy, and very helpful. They walked me through the whole process and how the blood will be stored for 18+ years. We're financially able to afford it based on the payment that Americord provided to us with the monthly payment.

Original review: April 8, 2018

Americord had the best option with the price, with what they give, and the number of years. Their specialist was knowledgeable and very informative. They explained the cord blood and everything. And when you call them, I would get the same person or if I asked for her, they knew who I was talking about. That was very good. The kit was picked up very quickly. By the time the courier driver texted-in, it only took less than two hours and he was there, and then we got a text when it was delivered.

Original review: March 29, 2018

I've used Americord twice now and my experience has been excellent. I've had two babies and they’ve been very nice and they've walked me through the whole process. With the first one, the carrier who picked up the kit was great. The second one was a little quick. He could have stayed and told me what I need and what I should do, but he was good.

Americord had really high ratings. I decided on banking my babies' cord blood in any event that if anything unforeseen happens. And unfortunately, there are childhood diseases and if something happens later in my children's lives, it can be a value to them. I want them to have that opportunity. Overall, both times, Americord has been very helpful. Any time I've called in or needed documentation I thought I couldn’t find or get, they’ve always been great about giving me that right away and showing me how to get it online and access the portal. Their customer service has always been great and signing up has always been super easy. So, I liked their very efficient process.

Original review: March 26, 2018

Americord is the only bank that stores placenta for people. I had a C-section so they did everything in the room during the operation. And a guy came and picked up what was needed four hours later. And it was easy to sign and process everything. And they sent it to our house right away with all the information explaining how it could help our child or us in the future. They also sent me a basket when I came home from the hospital, which was nice. My experience with them was great, and I'd tell my friends that they should do it. It's definitely worth it even though it's an expense. It's something that can't be replaced when you could be able to help your child or you in the future.

Original review: March 25, 2018

My husband is in the medical field and he told me that banking our baby's cord blood was a very good thing to do. We wanted to do it with our first child but we couldn't afford it back then. I forgot about it when we had our second child and then for our third child, we were in Okinawa and they didn't have that option over there. So when we had another baby, we looked at the reviews online and Americord had good reviews. Also, I like that they have payment options. You could pay the whole sum or you could pay monthly which I appreciate. So, it's more affordable.

When I was about to check out, I got distracted with the children and then the cord blood specialist called me on and asked why I didn't check out. I told them that I got distracted, but he offered me a discount and he helped with the process of checking out. And then he told me what the steps were with the kit and that the kit would be delivered really soon because I was due in a month. So, it was a really good experience. The day right after I gave birth, they called the number and they came to Walter Reed Medical Center. We were a little worried that they don’t have a military pass but the base allowed them to come in. My husband took the kit and gave it to the carrier. I'm very satisfied and I'd highly recommend Americord.

Original review: March 23, 2018

It seemed like everybody’s service is equivalent so a better price was really what I was looking for. Americord had a competitive price and I couldn't really afford anything more than that. The cord blood specialists were very thorough as well. It was above and beyond what I was expecting. They were prompt, very responsive and open to communication. And they followed through. There was a lot of back and forth because I had to go to the hospital and it was a little confusing but they handled it well and it was straightforward. Banking my baby's cord blood is important for the future of the family and I'm very happy with Americord. I would recommend.

Original review: March 21, 2018

Americord offer varied services and had additional services, placenta tissue collection, and something else which the others did not. And the combined price was good. The cord blood specialist explained the details well enough. Americord took care of everything. The courier came on time as much as he could. We had around six to eight inches of snow at that time, and he still managed to come in and do the pickup. So, I can’t complain about him being late by 40 minutes especially with having tough driving conditions. The crew sent all the packages.

I liked what Americord was doing. It's good to bank the baby’s cord blood. God knows what might be needed in the future, like a bone marrow transplant. Quite a lot of my friends are doing it. I also tried to recommend Americord to three or four friends of my colleagues who are having their babies. It might be good for one’s baby’s health in the future. This is a good facility.

Original review: March 7, 2018

The whole experience was stress free and super easy. They came to Americord was responsive and picked up the cord blood quickly! The whole kit was well labeled and easy to understand for both us and the doctor. Definitely recommend.

Original review: March 4, 2018

We used Americord to bank our baby's cord blood for the future, in case we ever needed it. Everything was great. They had a good price. Moreover, the process and the instructions were quite clear. They have met my expectations.

Original review: March 2, 2018

Banking my baby's cord blood is some kind of an insurance and peace of mind. A friend of mine had used Americord and he recommended it. And also, the prices were competitive and I got a referral kind of discount. Somebody came and picked up the samples, and the transaction was straightforward. They called to let me know that they were coming and then they just took it from me. They didn't explain anything about what they're going to do with it. Americord should follow up with people once everything is banked with them. There should be an update if the child's tissue is safe and secure, or if there's anything else that they're doing or needed. An annual or semi-annual update on what's happening might be good. Still, I would recommend Americord to my friends. Their price is lower and they seemed to be a well-run place compared to the others I saw.

Original review: March 1, 2018

Americord will hold the cord blood indefinitely for me and it was the best price for that length of time. This is one of those things where I will never know and I would rather not be in a situation where I know I could have and I did not get it. The hope is that the technology and science advance enough where Americord becomes useful. We are in an age where that is a real possibility. So, I'm excited about it. I just did my log-in username a week ago and it was nice because they reminded me that I had to access my account. It is a really expensive investment. But Americord is great and I feel good about my large investment into this cord blood thing.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2018

There are 90+ diseases that can be cured with stem cells now. And that’s something we wanted to make sure we could give to our daughter so we had her cord blood banked. I had seen online reviews for Americord and found them to be professional. And when I was reading, it seemed like their technology was able to harvest twice as much of the stem cells. So it looked like they were the better option. I reached out to them to inquire about pricing and I had a great customer service experience. They were able to give me a very aggressive price on the phone, followed by payment options and all fell into place.

Americord seemed like they were very legit, and they had everything I wanted. They were also able to harvest my wife's stem cells from the placenta, which was really impressive. So now both my wife and my daughter have stem cells, which nobody else that I've seen has that ability. It was the right decision. Plus, they were personable. Jazz, my sales rep, was phenomenal the entire time and very easy to get a hold of.

When we had our daughter, I was living in North West Arkansas for work, and they were able to have the courier out there about eight hours after she was born. She was born at 10 at night, and they picked the cord blood up and put it on a flight. They sent it straight to Boston where they removed everything. So, it's pretty interesting. Americord did a great job and everything seemed to work really well. Overall, the process itself was good, and should we ever need to use the stem cells, I’d have access to them very expeditiously.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2018

Putting our baby’s cord blood in a bank seemed like a good sort of insurance policy but I’m hoping we never have to use it. We liked the monthly payment plan with Americord and so we banked the cord blood with them. The nurse then took care of giving the courier everything. Everyone made our experience super easy.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2018

I have no idea what science will take place between now and when my baby is my age and I would like to give her every opportunity to have the longest, healthy life. Americord had the option to save my baby's placenta for me. The representatives were well-informed, and the courier came when he was supposed to and didn't interrupt. It didn’t feel intrusive.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2018

I like the usual benefits of banking a baby’s cord blood and the potential need for it in the future. After going through the internet, an Americord rep called to set everything up. Their process was really seamless and very convenient. I recommend Americord regularly. They have the best storage and child testing.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

Banking the baby‘s cord blood is as good as an insurance policy. From what I understand, it’s rare for something like that to come up but better to have it just in case. We used Americord for our first son in 2011 so we used them again with our more recent son. Everything went smoothly. Coordinating the pick-up was straightforward. I have three kids and we were only able to bank two of the three. Apparently, the second child's sample wasn’t large enough. They notified me that it was an insufficient sample and that they were sorry they couldn’t store it. I thought that was good that they reached out because I wouldn’t have known the difference, and I didn’t end up paying anything. Whenever others have questions about them, I pass along the name of the site that has Americord's reviews.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2018

I was referred to Americord by a friend after choosing a couple of companies. We called all of them and Americord was the first to ship out the kit. Also, they offered the latest storage methods at that time and had the placenta in addition to the cord. They told us we can ship the kit back if we didn’t use it and there was a return tag. I asked if I can have a second kit sent to the hospital should I need it and they said it would be fine too. And just use the return tag for whatever we didn't use. They made it really convenient for us. So, if I was in a jam and I didn’t have the kit because they gave it to us early, they said that they would ship it within 24 hours to the hospital. They have really good service. Their reps were also very knowledgeable and were willing to escort us to an actual tech if we wanted to know more about it. They had good monthly plan options as well that were more affordable.

So, they stored both items. They had a better extraction method and their storage lifetime, 25 years, was longer than the others. And, they had a higher insurance if the cord blood was damaged, if my daughter or family needed it for medical use. Americord works really well with the hospitals too. They coordinated, so it wasn’t very frustrating while a lot was going on. And whenever the nurse had a question how to store, they answered the call within minutes. There was a carrier issue, as they wanted to make sure where it was going, but they were able to get that sorted out very quickly with their dispatch team. It's really time sensitive so after extraction, they have a window of a couple of hours to properly store it and then 24 hours to deliver it. So, they got the courier to go straight to our room and pick up the kit to be stored in a refrigerated room, and it all went well.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2018

We wanted to preserve the cord as well as the placenta blood. We have read a lot of research with stem cell research and we wanted an option that if our child ever needs it, that it's available to him and eventually if it never gets used, then it gets donated to science, which would help somebody. So that was the biggest reason we did it. My husband and I did a research too on the different things that were out there, including the cost. Americord was one of the few that did both for a reasonable price, whereas other blood banks are charging more money to do the same services. However, we weren’t happy with their service. They have been informed ahead of time and confirmed to us through email that they were aware we were wanting to save both. We received the kit that they sent us ahead of time. The doctor said everything was fine, the preserved items were just there.

Apparently, there was a disconnect between the Americord and the courier because the courier wasn't aware that he's doing both the placenta and the cord preservation. When preserving the placenta, you’re in a time crunch but he said that he couldn't make it that day and that he was somewhere else. It was a horrible experience. They messed up and they didn’t do anything about it. The courier came and we have no idea if it was preserved correctly and we have no way of finding out but Americord still charged us for that. Eventually what they ended up doing was that the hospital saved it until the next day.

Americord response

Hi Purvi - This is Martin, CEO of Americord. I very much appreciate your valued feedback. I would personally like to thank you, for taking time to speak with our Client Service team member yesterday. I understand that we were able to clarify that your Cord Blood and Cord Tissue samples were successfully processed with a significant amount of stem cells. As you are aware, your stem cells are safe and cryogenically preserved for the next 20 years.

We are truly honored, that you’re thinking about Americord for your future stem cell banking, and we look forward to our continued relationship.

Sincerely,

Martin

Original review: Feb. 9, 2018

When I chose Americord over another bank, it had to do with the pricing. I thought it was really fair, and while it wasn't the least expensive, I was impressed with their service. And so I inquired when I was pregnant and I filled out a form online indicating that I was interested in getting one-on-one information. Then a representative reached out to me and I didn't feel like it was a sales call. It feels like if there's anything I might need, they're right there to answer any questions. I was concerned about what happens if the sample that we got aren't viable. I don't want to spend all my money not knowing if it's going to be able to be doable. That was my main question and they gave me peace of mind knowing that everything is refundable if they're not able to get what they need.

And I was really impressed that they reached out. I was new to the whole process and I don't know what it entails and the people at Americord were helpful, which I appreciated. Lastly, in a lot of companies out there, the pricing is very steep, especially for the storage. The initial price may not be that much for the storage whereas Americord was very straightforward - storage was included. It made it really easy to know what was included and what we were going to get. It's because, for us, the decision to bank my baby's cord blood rests on the budget and weighing the cost against the possibility of needing to use it. My husband deals a lot with the stock market and finances, and so he deals with risks a lot. It was a form of insurance for us until he was able to weigh that risk and compare it to the cost.

So far, everything was great. The only thing that I was unsure about was after they sent me a follow-up kit because I had to get my maternal blood sample redrawn. And for whatever reason, I wasn't sure what happened to it. But they made it very easy for me and I was very happy that we found them. In fact, it was my husband who dealt with the courier more because I was up having a C-section, so I was kind of healing. But they did a great job with the instructions. We had a lot going on at the hospital and I didn't feel that made it like one more thing as an inconvenience. Overall, if I have a friend who is pregnant and wanted to bank her baby's cord blood, I would definitely recommend Americord.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2018

The specialist I spoke with from Americord told me everything I needed. I'm in the medical field and everyone said that it was a responsible thing to bank my baby's cord blood. I didn't want to look back and think that for $3,000 I could have made an insurance policy instead. When I did my research, I wanted a company that had an established business and that was my main priority. I wanted to make sure the lab would be secure. I really dug deep into whether or not it was in a flood zone. And Americord was an established company and they have professional people.

While I had all the information I needed, I still feel a little disconnected and I wonder sometimes that now I have paid off, would I not forget since after I made my last payment, I haven't been contacted again. Lastly, their payment plan was interesting to me because most of them wanted the money upfront, which I could have done. But I paid it off early since it felt easier. And while $3000 is not a lot for what one's getting, I still like the idea that Americord had the payment plan.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2018

I called a few companies and some of them have lower price than Americord. But Americord gave two big containers, which can save more for us. The specialist we spoke with was very nice. I did some research and they say that in the future, autism can be cured by using the cord blood. I don't know if it's true or not, but I'm going to save it because I know more and more children are diagnosed with autism in America. And I believe one day, saving the cord blood with Americord can help my son. My son's pediatrician did not recommend saving his cord blood, but I saved the cord blood of my daughter just in case. Nobody knows what is going to happen in the future and the cord blood could save their lives. But it's been almost a year since I saved the cord blood and nobody has called me. And sometimes I worry that I don't know if their service is still running. Otherwise, everything was good.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2018

I would recommend Americord. We banked our baby's blood cord mainly because my husband was adopted. Americord tests what you send before they freeze it to make sure that it's good, unlike other providers which freezes whatever you send them and start charging you right away. You don't know if it's collected properly or if there is enough of it to actually make a difference in the future. The rep from Americord was knowledgeable about the competition and pointed out a few things about other providers. The guy who picked up the kit was also quick. The doctors and nurses, however, don't like it. I wish that there's another person from Americord to do it at the hospital, or if the nurses and doctors will get some incentive to do it. They all do it at the end of the day, but it's a pain for them. They're overwhelmed with everything going on.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2018

Americord was the best based on our research and we've been with them for nine months now. It's been a good experience and we've been happy with them. Their rep explained everything to us. I would recommend them.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2018

My friend banked their baby’s cord blood and they told me that it's good. It's a back up if something happens. Americord’s price and storage time were better than other ones. Their cord blood specialist was friendly and responded quickly.

Americord expert review by Sandra Gordon

Americord offers parents the ability to collect stem cells from the placenta and umbilical cord soon after the child's birth. These stem cells, obtained from cord blood, cord tissue and placenta tissue, can be used to help treat genetic diseases and other threats to the baby's life. Placenta tissue stem cells can also be used to benefit the mother.

• Personalized customer service: Americord provides 24-hour telephone support, meaning that you'll always have someone to reach out to.

• Lower prices: Americord offers a one-time payment plan or a 24-month plan to spread the cost of cord blood banking over two years to help individuals afford any treatment plans they need. There are no yearly storage fees.

• Proprietary technology: Americord's technology allows for up to two times as many stem cells compared to the traditional methods of cord blood extraction.

• Highest guarantee: Americord will pay up to $90,000 if your stem cell transplant fails to engraft. The company uses an AABB-accredited lab.

• Fast courier service: Cord blood extractions are delivered by the fastest medical courier in the United States.

• Best for: Parents who carry genetic diseases, children born from complicated births and children who may need organ regenerative therapies.

Profile picture of Sandra Gordon
Sandra Gordon

Parenting Products Contributing Editor

Specializing in health and medicine, Sandra Gordon has written extensively about cord blood banking for national and regional parenting magazines. She also has written about baby products, including breast pumps, for national and regional parenting magazines, blogs and books. Her work has appeared in hundreds of publications, including Parents, Prevention, Woman’s Day and Self. Gordon also appears on TV as a baby safety and money-saving expert. She is also the author of 10 books and the founder of babyproductsmom.com, a site dedicated to helping new parents gear up safely and within their budget.

Americord questions and answers

What problem is Americord trying to solve?
Americord is working to improve lives in ways that would not otherwise be possible. We focus on cord blood, cord tissue and placenta tissue banking innovations that provide more treatment options for newborns and their families.

For example, our proprietary Cord Blood 2.0™ technology preserves up to twice as many stem cells, making it possible to treat larger patients and expand treatment opportunities for smaller patients. This is crucial because traditional cord blood banking often collects only enough stem cells to treat a child under 65 pounds. Americord expands treatment options to patients weighing up to 165 pounds.
What sets Americord apart from the competition?
Americord offers the broadest and most technologically advanced product line in the industry. Our focus is on providing more treatment options for clients by combining innovative technology and white-glove care for superior value.

We are the only company that offers Cord Blood 2.0™ technology that collects up to twice as many stem cells as the industry average.  In addition, we are one of very few companies that offer expertise in three stem cell products - cord blood, cord tissue and placenta tissue. We are also one of only two companies that offer a collection kits approved by the FDA for c-sections.

We are committed to the highest levels of customer service, with 24/7 availability and white-glove care, including bedside pickup service by the medical courier. For mothers in early labor or last minute stem cell banking decisions, our AmericordRush™ program offers same-day delivery of the Americord Collection Kit at no extra cost.

We allow parents to decide what to bank right up until delivery, with our 3-in-1 Collection Kit for the collection of cord blood, cord tissue and placenta tissue. Expectant parents can reserve a kit and then return it free of charge as their plans change. There are with no cancellation fees, no annual storage fees and no withdrawal fees.
What needs does Americord fulfill, and how does Americord fulfill those needs better than your competition?
Americord’s mission is to provide the highest quality services, at the lowest possible cost, while supporting unique and innovative ways to improve the therapeutic utility of cord blood and tissue stem cells to improve patients’ lives. We invest in the future of stem cell banking so that families and their loved ones will have peace of mind. We actively explore innovative collection, transportation, processing and storage technologies to improve yields and viability to ensure the best possible results for our customers and the medical community.

We operate to the highest ethical standards in the industry and are committed to complete customer satisfaction. We thoroughly test every collection, and if the yield falls below the recommended minimum standards, we don’t charge parents who elect to forgo storage. In addition, we don’t offer incentives to the medical community to steer patients to Americord, preferring that patients make an unbiased assessment of the best stem cell bank for their needs.

We have the highest quality guarantee in the industry at $90,000, eliminate all hidden fees, and offer a risk-free cancellation policy.
How does Americord measure success?
Our clients entrust us with their most valuable medical assets, and we take this trust seriously. We measure success by customer satisfaction and regularly solicit feedback to ensure our products and services fully meet or exceed their expectations. We also benchmark our stem cell yields to ensure they deliver on our promise of achieving twice the industry average. In 2016, we recorded our highest cord blood collection volume and TNC count of 183 ml and two billion TNCs, respectively.
What’s the most common misconception consumers have about cord blood banking?
Expectant parents often have questions about the types stem cells that can be collected and stored and the potential different stem cells hold for future medical treatments for their growing families.

A newborn’s umbilical cord contains two types of stem cells – hematopoietic stem cells (HSCs) and mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs). HSCs stem cells are programmed to become red and white blood cells. Medical science has found ways to use their natural abilities to treat over 80 disease of the blood like leukemia. MSCs, on the other hand, develop into muscle cells, bone cells, cartilage cells and fat cells. MSCs are considered essential to the future of regenerative medicine.
How has cord blood banking changed in the last 5 years?
Over the last five years, scientific breakthroughs in regenerative medicine and stem cells have raised awareness and interest in umbilical cord blood, cord tissue and placenta tissue banking. At the same time, expectant parents can be overwhelmed by an influx of cord blood banking companies with confusing claims, complicated offers and aggressive marketing tactics. As the industry evolves, it has never been more important for expectant parents to find a reliable source of unbiased information to ensure they make the most informed choice for their important medical assets.
What is something you wish every consumer knew about Americord?
Americord is rooted in a firm set of values. Our purpose is to improve lives and change the world. Our core values support our purpose and define how we manage and successfully grow our business.

• Customers: We strive to serve and provide value to our customers, faithfully and consistently. This commitment is foundational to our success.

• Employees: We encourage an ownership mentality, treat others with respect, provide opportunities for learning and growth and challenge to be their best selves.

• Integrity: We treat all we encounter fairly and with integrity.

• Innovation: We constantly improve strategy, products, operations, ourselves, sales talking points, marketing and financial performance, and our internal processes, with the aim of challenging ourselves to leave the organization better off tomorrow than it was yesterday.

• Learning: We instill a culture of learning and growth.

• Community: We engage with the local community, advancing important technologies and being generally charitable and helpful to others.

These values are more than just words, they inform everything we do.
Has Americord received any rewards or recognition for its products or services that your customers would like to know about?
Americord is AABB and FDA accredited and we have an FDA accredited collection bag. We have an A+ Better Business Bureau rating. Americord is also licensed in all states that require licensure for cord blood, cord tissue and placenta tissue banking.
How has your company grown?
Americord’s superior technology, focus on customer service and engrained set of values has made it the fastest growing cord blood bank in the United States. As a result, the company has been listed on the Inc. 5000 List of the fastest growing private companies in America for the past two years.

Americord Company Information