Find Cord Blood Banking partners near you

About AlphaCord

Find Cord Blood Banking partners near you

AlphaCord Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AlphaCord?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about AlphaCord ?

Original review: Dec. 13, 2016

Shipped in a controlled temperature cooler at 39 degrees. Very secure, locked and safe. Very satisfied with this method of shipment. Extreme care taken with packing. Cooler very safe and secure and double packed into an inner compartment. Extreme care taken with the storage and the transportation. Sales rep accompanied the shipment via car. Extremely valuable method of packing and shipment. Double compartment was air and water tight. Extremely professional and thorough. Very satisfied with this method. Payment after successful shipment completed. Very professional packing, shipment, and delivery. Seamless and trouble free method and delivery.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2016

The process is very intense, so it helped to feel supported by most of the people I spoke with. There is genuine care and concern for their clients, and it shows. It really makes the entire process much easier, and I think the positive atmosphere improved my odds. I know they take care of any samples and they use only one courier service, so there is no need to worry about mishandling or samples getting lost in transit because of a transfer from one delivery service or courier to another. It is safe. The value of the service they provide is priceless. It saves us from so many worries in the future and the service could also be more helpful than we know. New research may lead to many more benefits of core blood banking. They have the lowest prices of the known providers of core blood banking, and the level of service exceeds that of any competitors in my opinion. I am so thankful to have found them.

Get buying tips about Cord Blood Banking delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2016

They hold it for my sister and I just organized it for her while she was out of commission after her second kid. They seem to be the most helpful. They are holding cord blood for my sister just in case something ever goes wrong and they are holding it beautifully and give update occasionally for peace of mind. If you are looking for a relatively inexpensive way to store cord blood, I would recommend these guys because the service is well value for the pricing. Solid payment options, which make it very easy to handle things. It was a life save in regards to this because my sister really wanted to do this but was on a pretty tight budget.

Take a Cord Blood Banking Quiz. Get matched with an Authorized Partner.

AlphaCord author review by Sandra Gordon

AlphaCord is a cord blood company headquartered in Atlanta, GA. The company has been in operation since 2002, and it's known for handling both cord blood and tissue.

• Around-the-clock service: Customers have access to customer service reps from AlphaCord 7-days per week, including holidays, so they can always find help with their questions or concerns.

• Medical courier: The company relies on a medical courier to pick up and deliver cord blood.

• Pricing options available: AlphaCord offers a range of payment plans, including upfront payments and payments in installments over time, so the company appeals to families in many different financial situations.

• Cord and tissue: The company handles both cord blood and tissue, so parents can have both cord blood and the actual cord stored and processed in one place.

• Accreditation: AlphaCord is accredited by the AABB.

by Sandra Gordon Parenting Products Contributing Editor

Specializing in health and medicine, Sandra Gordon has written extensively about cord blood banking for national and regional parenting magazines. She also has written about baby products, including breast pumps, for national and regional parenting magazines, blogs and books. Her work has appeared in hundreds of publications, including Parents, Prevention, Woman’s Day and Self. Gordon also appears on TV as a baby safety and money-saving expert. She is also the author of 10 books and the founder of babyproductsmom.com, a site dedicated to helping new parents gear up safely and within their budget.

AlphaCord Company Information