2. Homeowners
Zinus, Inc

Zinus, Inc

3.7/5 (353 ratings)
Shop Now on Amazon

10 suggested offers from our partners.

Our favorite mattress companies of 2021

Shop Now

About Zinus, Inc

Founded in 1979, Zinus began as an outdoor products company that focused on comfort-oriented furniture, tents and more. Since 2003, Zinus has shifted their focus to indoor products with comfort being top of mind. Mattresses and mattress foundations are Zinus’ specialty. Zinus offers a large assortment of well-designed products for customers at affordable prices. Our goal is to deliver the worlds finest sleep products for everyone’s lifestyle. Are you ready to sleep better? Visit our website today!

10 suggested offers from our partners.

Our favorite mattress companies of 2021

Shop Now

Zinus, Inc Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zinus, Inc?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zinus?

Original review: Sept. 13, 2020

Since July 30, we have been dealing with this nightmare. Zinus sent wrong size mattress, I paid for 10" queen and got 6-7". Then after about 30 days they said Fed Ex had erased the label on queen adjustable bed frame and it was never sent and now they were out of them. We contacted our credit card company to inform of this nightmare and they refunded immediately. Zinus customer service said if I told credit card co. to remove the refund request then Zinus could refund immediately. So I told them my credit people would take care of it, even if it took longer, which it didn't. Zinus just didn't want negative review! Then, Sept.11, during beginning of a tropical storm Fed Ex dropped off a queen Adjustable bed frame that I fell trying to move to cover. We called to send back and they couldn't pick up for several days. It's finally gone and I sent note, NO MORE!! Hopefully Sept. 14 we will receive email from Zinus that they will let us alone.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2020

I ordered a mattress on July 8 and paid for it. I have not received it as of today, August 25 nor am I able to get a refund from them. Waiting for a person to talk to is very long on phone and no help.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2020

I purchased a bed through the company's website on July 2, 2020, using Affirm as payment method. Immediately, I received a notice stating the delivery time frames would be delayed. After two weeks on 7/18/2020, I decided to cancel the order. Customer service notified me that they could not cancel the order because the product was out for delivery with FedEx. On 7/24/2020, I received a notice from FedEx that the package would be returned to the sender due to customer cancellation. I notified Zinus Customer Service of the cancellation notice and a request for a refund on 7/26/2020.

They opened a ticket and would look into the issue. No response, I sent a second request on 8/12/2020 to allow for the delivery to arrive back at Zinus warehouse. Zinus customer service responded on 8/12/2020 to allow 2-3 business days for a refund request and confirmation. I waited the allotted time and still have not received any further response from the company as to the refund since 8/12/2020. I am now on the hook for payment with Affirm for the full cost of a bed I never received, with an unresponsive merchant. I have now filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau for their lack of cooperation on this matter.

Original review: July 7, 2020

I purchased their 10" Hybrid cool gel mattress directly from their website and was given 4-5 days delivery day. After 7 business days of not seeing the mattress arrive, I tracked the FedEx tracking number that was provided and it showed that it was stuck at label created. I called FedEx to verify and they said Zinus created a label but they were never contacted to pick up the item for delivery. I contacted Zinus Customer Support through their website Chat since they don't have a live rep number listed. They informed me that the item is is being prepared for shipment at the warehouse and it will take 5-8 weeks to deliver. We can't be without a mattress for 5-8 weeks since we moved to a new house and we didn't bring our old mattress. We had timed the delivery of the mattress to match when we will move in and we had been sleeping on the floor for the past 2 days.

We requested the order be cancelled and the rep said they cannot do this since it was already being prepared for shipment. I requested a phone number to speak to a manager or a live rep, they told me that they don't have a number to call. I requested that they cancel the shipment process and proceed with refunding my order, they told me that they will attempt this and will subject an email to their other department. It's been 3 weeks now and still no mattress and still I have not been refunded. I contacted my bank and issued a dispute since Zinus refuses to ship out my mattress or refund me. Beware. Do not order directly from them. I would only trust Amazon Prime if you HAD to order this mattress but for the price we found a nice Serta Hybrid which was MUCH better.

Original review: June 24, 2020

Updated on 08/31/2020: On May 25, 2020, I purchased a 10" Green Tea Memory Foam Twin Mattress directly from Zinus.com Website for $202 (order **). On June 1, 2020 I received a box from Zinus which showed 10" twin size green tea memory foam mattress. After unpacking setting it up and using it, it was rock hard. Tried sleeping on it, woke up with 1/2 my body numb. Thought it might need more time to expand, so tried it again the next night. Still rock hard and unusable. I removed it and put the old one back on.

While moving it I noticed that it was an innerspring mattress, NOT the memory foam mattress I paid for. The tag says 'innerspring mattress'. 21 emails and 2 months later, Zinus refuses to refund my money, refuses to take the wrong mattress back and refuses to honor their warranty. It is going to cost me $180 to dispose of the mattress. So, I am out $382 for THEIR MISTAKE. BBB complaint filed, CA Attorney General complaint filed, lawsuit to come.

Original Review: Purchased what was supposed to be a plush 10" memory foam mattress. After unpacking and decompressing for several days, the mattress remained rock hard. After examining closely, turns out they sent me an inner-spring mattress, instead of the all memory foam mattress I ordered. I tried calling several times, but nobody ever answers. Tried using chat on their website, nobody ever answers. Filled out customer service form, nobody ever answers. Sent several emails, that finally got answered, but the replies had nothing to do with my problem. This went on for over a week and is still going on to this day, three weeks later. I get alternating form-letters that have nothing to do with my problem. Probably going to end up starting a chargeback with my credit card company. Horrible experience, horrible product, horrible company. Stay away from Zinus and read the online reviews about the mold, chemical smells, and fiberglass shards.

Original review: May 27, 2020

I placed an order on May 18-never received a confirmation. Called on 20th took for every for anyone to find me an order number. On the 27th still no confirmation of shipping, etc, but the debited my account for the $728. Finally talked to someone via chat (no one answered support #) said could not tell me when would be shipped-canceled order will never order from that company again-if they were going to use the Pandemic as excuse for shipping, that should have be communicated during the order process-not after they had all my monies. I refuse (even during Pandemic FedEx and UPS have not stopped delivering) to wait 20 days or longer for a 700 order.

Original review: May 18, 2020

I can't really review the quality of the product I ordered because I never actually got what I ordered. I ordered a king sized platform bed frame, got the twin size. I initially was pretty understanding because mistakes happen, but instead of offering to send the correct item they wanted me to send back the incorrect item in order for them to even start the refund and they still did not offer to send me what I ordered. Support over the phone said I would get my refund before they received the incorrect item but they didn't issue me a refund and the email support ignored me and didn't apologize.

I contacted their support about this problem about 3 weeks ago and between them and shipping they are finally issuing my refund. The support is absolutely useless. I went to Tuft and Needle and ordered another bed frame and their frame shipped with a bit of damage and they immediately are sending out the parts to fix it and even issued a partial refund, which I did not even ask for, before Zinus started theirs. Do not go with Zinus because you will regret it if something goes wrong, which is probably often with larger furniture and Zinus in general.

Original review: May 8, 2020

I have the 10” Zinus mattress & it’s great for back & side sleepers. Every night since I’ve got my mattress has been amazing, I’ve been relieved of my frequent back pain and get a good nights rest daily.

Original review: May 6, 2020

The entire transaction was quick and pleasant. The mattress, a California king by Zinus, is the most comfortable mattress I have ever owned. The customer service is great. Very Eco-friendly packaging.

Original review: April 27, 2020

My husband is a BIG man and needed a new mattress where he could sleep comfortably and still be supported. He wanted to try the memory foam with cooling gel. I found the Zinus to be the cheapest buy and not too sure it was going to work out for him, went with the cheapest. However it is great! He loves it and is sleeping better and actually supports all of his weight plus he is remaining comfortably cool unlike the traditional mattresses that get too warm after laying on it in the same place too long. Very pleased and am going to make my next mattress in the other rooms the same. Much cheaper than your traditional mattresses and easy to handle. Great company and speedy shipping!

Zinus, Inc Company Information