Pilot Freight Services

Compare Shipping Companies

Research top Shipping Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

The price was okay. Unfortunately though, it was very costly like more things that have to be shipped on planes. So I was satisfied with it. It took forever. I was waiting for almost over 2 hours just to get my stuff. The man who helped me however was very kind and helpful. So I'm not too happy with it. Quality was okay. It came a day late because of weather which I understand but I wish it hadn't taken so long. But overall I guess you could say it was good.

It was so not worth it over 100.00 for shipping and it took too long! Didn't know it would be delivered late or wouldn't have paid for the whole. Will probably never be using it again after that experience. They didn't care at all. They even had my tracking information incorrect multiple times in a row. I pretty much had to just sit and wait for it to show up because they didn't know where it was themselves. My order at least came the way I ordered it! I was expecting a super big beat up box and turned out okay. Enough to sign for at least, just will never use them again for shipping options. I guess my order got delayed, but I was never told it got delayed! I pretty much just figured it out myself when it didn't arrive on time to my front door.

Service was most worth the price. Very fast shipping. Has detail. Has easy to go menu - doesn't take long in what you are looking for. Guarantee worth the try. Process was fast and easy. Not much to it. Just get what you need and pay. Sometimes shipping can be high but it's worth the price all and around. Care is good and product was tough. Please give them a try. You won't regret it. They are a good company. Just need more visitors and such. It was on time. Came faster than told. Was very surprised with the packaging. Well safe and kept. Nothing was loose. Had an email if I can reach of an accident.

The price is extremely fair compared to the rest of the market and the bigger fleets out there. They will continue to give you the best rates and they will match anyone's rate that is out there. They are very professional and easy to deal with. If you have any concerns about your delivery the process is very easy and they will assist you with any concerns. The quality speaks for itself because actually there is no better group out there. The customer service is top of the line and I was totally impressed with this overall value. Transit time depends on the length and the load but 99% of the transit time is within a awesome time frame. The best part of this is that you can track your shipment 24 hours a day and know how your delivery is on schedule.

Very affordable with competitive rates that I promise you won't find anywhere else. They were fast, reliable and did I mention again affordable. The price is worth every last bit of the service you will receive. You won't be disappointed. The claim process is very helpful, fast and you won't be disappointed. Sometimes you may have to wait a few but they will get back to you in a timely manner. No claim goes undone. Other companies can't compare - I'm sure of it. If I had to do it again I will choose this company every time. Usually with other companies transit time take forever and it's just a hassle to wait forever to receive your item when you may other something you need right away. Trust me, you won't have this problem with this company.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pilot Freight Services?

The price for shipping with them is great! I was able to ship lots of material out without having to blow my budget or worry that it wasn't worth the cost. The claims process was fantastic. It was fast and reliable. I was able to go through it with ease and speed without having to spend all day double checking everything. The quality of shipping was amazing. I didn't have to worry about anything being messed up or not being received on time. It was handled with the utmost of respect and care. The transit time with this shipping was great. We didn't have to wait very long to handle any processes or for items to get where they needed to go. Very expedited.

The price was ok, about the same on time, no problems. The company is on target. Price is right in line with other company. The claims process was ok, helpful, did what had to be done for the customers and not hard to deal with. No problems to think of. Overall good. The quality was good. Will use again and overall looked good. Transit time good, on time, came when told it would. All products good, no damage, not late on schedule.

It was definitely worth the price. I would most definitely recommend to friends and family about its affordability. Safe and secure, very professional and prompt. It was incredibly easy to use and gave me little to no trouble at all. Typical procedure of showing proper ID and documentation. Great claims service. Not too difficult. It did not take too long and arrived at promptly the allotted date. Great transit service.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Established in 1970, Pilot Freight Services is a full-service transportation and logistics company that operates globally. With over 75 locations throughout North America and operations and administration offices in Western Europe, Netherlands and Spain, Pilot Freight Services offers businesses a worldwide network of overseas partners.

• Worldwide shipping: Pilot Freight Services will deliver your freight where it needs to go, whether that’s a few towns over or across the world. Their transborder service streamlines the process of shipping to and from Canada.
  • Customized technology: Pilot Freight Services has a wealth of technological innovations on hand to help with your specific shipping needs, including web services, a mobile app and CoPilot, which is an online shipping navigator designed to help you track and monitor your shipments. Pilot’s technology ensures you will always be connected to your shipments.
  • Easy home delivery scheduler: Schedule a home delivery easily and quickly using the form located on Pilot’s website.
  • Logistic services: Pilot Freight Services goes beyond shipping with their extensive logistic services. These include flex or temporary warehousing and delivering across the nation, reverse deliveries and installation of shipped equipment at customer locations and Ocean Break bulk services (door-to-door, terminal-to-terminal or port-to-port.)
  • Electronic Warehouse Management System: All of Pilot’s logistic services are backed by an advanced electronic Warehouse Management System (eWMS). It’s easy to use and directly interfaces with your company’s own ERP system, giving you easy control over order processing, reporting and stocking. You can view and manage live transactions from anywhere in the world.
  • Best for Pilot Freight Services is best for large businesses that ship domestically and internationally.

Compare Shipping Companies