Find a Mattress Brands partner

2. Homeowners
  3. Mattress Brands

3.9/5 (326 ratings)
Find a Mattress Brands partner

10 suggested offers from our partners.

Our favorite mattress companies of 2021

Shop Now

About Tempur-Pedic

Tempur-Pedic is the original developer of memory foam mattresses. When you purchase from Tempur-Pedic or an authorized dealer, the warranty covers the mattress for 10 years, which is as long as traditional mattresses are typically expected to last. The Arthritis Foundation recommends Tempur-Pedic products based on evaluations by users, which makes the company a strong choice for those with joint pain.

Pros

• Good warranty
  • Risk-free sleep trial
  • Wide selection

Cons

• Might lose firmness over time
  • Heavy materials

Bottom Line

Tempur-Pedic mattress options include cooling materials, pressure-relieving support and adjustable bases. Its mattresses cost more than many traditional brands, but they’re made with long-lasting, high-quality material.

10 suggested offers from our partners.

Our favorite mattress companies of 2021

Shop Now

Tempur-Pedic Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tempur-Pedic?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tempur-Pedic?

Original review: June 22, 2021

Mattress was exceptional! Firm and soft at the same. It's hard to explain but I thoroughly enjoyed it. I would recommend this mattress to everyone! I received it on a Friday and practically lived in bed the whole weekend! Lol!

Original review: June 20, 2021

I feel relieved and strong enough to do everything and do my daily chores. I would recommend this mattress especially if you have back problems. The sleeping so comfortable that you sleep thru the night. The price can be reasonable.

Original review: June 17, 2021

The Temper-Pedic is a great mattress. The gold standard for foam style firm mattresses. It has evolved from our first purchase over a decade ago. However, it now has multiple competitors, making pricing extreme.

Original review: June 16, 2021

Whenever I travel I come to miss my Tempur-Pedic mattress more and more. It's supportive and comfortable and has lasted a good many years. Because it's one side up it's not possible to properly rotate it so I expect that will shorten its expected life.

Original review: June 15, 2021

I've had my Tempur-Pedic for about one year and am as pleased today as the first night I slept on it. I purchased the soft version which still has great support without feeling too soft. It's an investment in your health and rest that is well worth the money.

Original review: June 13, 2021

I was very interested in a new mattress and this did the trick. I get a very good night sleep without help from over the counter medication for the first time in my life. I have even turn several friends on to the mattress and all love it.

Original review: June 12, 2021

I purchased two sets of Egyptian cotton sheet sets to open after I moved. When I did unpack the sheet sets, I found that they were the wrong size. I contacted Tempur-pedic and their Customer Service Department said that they do not accept returns or exchanges on bedding products--even though the product was in unopened packages. This is very poor customer service--and Tempur-pedic lost a customer.

Original review: June 10, 2021

I am livid. This is our 2nd Tempur-Pedic that has SAGGED and caused back and knee issues within 2 years of purchase! Our 1st mattress (Q. Cloud, $2500) gave out after 3 years, so we opted for the more expensive/firmer breeze (K. $5000). We are still paying it off (!), and can’t sleep on it. After an hour, the entire middle just sags like I’m sleeping on a piece of wet bread. I have had ongoing knee and back issues since this purchase...but wanted desperately to think it was anything OTHER than the 5K bed!! Seriously SO AGGRAVATING. After being vaccinated and traveling again, we are on relatives’ beds etc. & the difference is mind-blowing. The worst is, I know we are hosed on the warranty because the archaic stick measure simply doesn’t work with memory foam. And, to pursue it would just add insult to injury.

Listen We did everything right - never set it on its side, bought it directly from Tempur-Pedic...and we are out now close to 9K in 6 years between 2 mattresses. Hopefully you won’t make the same mistake. I wish I hadn’t trusted this company. The world is exasperating enough without being lied to by a formerly trustworthy name. It’s just criminal at these prices. DO NOT BUY.

Original review: May 11, 2021

Their customer service is terrible. No matter what happens they will not honor their warranty. You will get bounced around from person to person and they all have an excuse to never honor the warranty. They obviously sell their products with the intention to not honor their warranty. Total scam.

Original review: April 30, 2021

Awful, period! The Tempur-Pedic pillow was supposed to be a cooling pillow, but it does not cool. Tempur-Pedic won't do returns or exchanges, so you're basically screwed. I'll never buy from them again.

Tempur-Pedic Company Information