2. Homeowners
  3. Mattress Brands

Shop Now
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.56/5

Tempur-Pedic is the original developer of memory foam mattresses. When you purchase from Tempur-Pedic or an authorized dealer, the warranty covers the mattress for 10 years, which is as long as traditional mattresses are typically expected to last. The Arthritis Foundation recommends Tempur-Pedic products based on evaluations by users, which makes the company a strong choice for those with joint pain.

Tempur-Pedic Reviews

Original review: May 8, 2020

Although I do like my Tempur Pedic mattress, I think I will be checking out the Casper or Purple mattress next. MY TP is a little warm for me even though we have the breeze one. Overall I do like it.

Original review: May 8, 2020

Perfect all around sleep, wake with no stiffness, soreness or pain which is a deal maker for me. Perfect level of firmness. Not disturbed when significant other rolls over or repositions. Not too hot in summer months and not too cold in winter months due to silk/wool sides.

Original review: May 8, 2020

I was Shown a variety of choices. Having many options & website easy to navigate made an enjoyable Shopping experience. They also had a Quiz to take to determine a good match for My desired comfort. The Mattresses are kind of expensive for My budget, but It will last Me the rest of My Life. Can't put a Price tag on a Great night's sleep???.

Original review: May 7, 2020

I love that my mattress allows me to sleep better. I like being able for it to let me sit up for reading or I can raise my legs. It is very heavy, so doesn't slide around as other mattresses sometimes do. Any guests who have slept on it have remarked that they really like it.

Original review: May 7, 2020

I have a degenerative lumbar disease and with my Tempur-Pedic I’m able to get a good night's sleep! It’s a great mattress for my personal requirement. Enough said! Nothing more for me to say. Enough of this.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tempur-Pedic?

Original review: May 7, 2020

We purchased the Luxebreeze Firm and it is very firm. We wanted something cooling and while it is cooler than other mattresses you can’t use a mattress protector with it because you lose the cooling. I sleep cooler on it but it still gets warm. The mattress is really expensive but after trying 4 other mail order mattresses we went with this one. On a scale of 1-5 I give it a 3.

Original review: May 6, 2020

I love my king size memory foam mattress! I've had it for 5 years and it is still as comfortable as the first year of purchase. I also have two twin xl Stearns and Foster mattresses that were made at the same factory in Brenham, TX and they are very comfortable as well.

Original review: May 6, 2020

I love my bed. I can honestly say that every morning it's a struggle getting out of that bed. However, I'm certainly lucky that when I'm off work I get to jump back into that real life cloud of a bed.

Original review: May 5, 2020

We purchased our Tempur-Pedic Cloud Prima mattress 3/18. Our mattress dips on both sides WHEN someone lies down on it. When no one is in the bed, there is no dip. It's so bad my husband has to get out of bed, turn around and get back into bed in order to turn over. But, this doesn't meet the dishonest company's warranty. The memory foam doesn't sag when no one's on the bed. My husband and I are attempting to work with the company, but when we take pictures, etc., we're well aware we're among the multitudes of others with the exact same problem. I think Better Business Bureau needs to investigate!

Original review: May 5, 2020

Love the mattress for its good support cooling system that provides comfort. Mattress system was somewhat expensive compared to comparable brands. The ten year warranty is adequate. The mattress provides even distribution of weight for comfort and support for the entire body. Overall, this is a decent mattress.

Tempur-Pedic Company Information