2. Homeowners
  3. Mattress Brands

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.11/5

Sit 'n Sleep is a mattress superstore located in Southern California. For over 35 years, Sit 'n Sleep has dedicated their focus to finding consumers the perfect mattress based on their individual wants and needs. The Sit 'n Sleep consultants are continuously researching sleep health and attend various training courses on an ongoing basis. Sit 'n Sleep carries all major mattress brands in addition to bedroom furniture, bed linens and pillows.

Sit 'n Sleep Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sit 'n Sleep?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sit 'n Sleep?

Original review: Nov. 9, 2020

I was in the market for two twin mattresses. When I walked in I was greeted by Alan, who turned out to be one of the best sales people I’ve ever dealt with. He was extremely knowledgeable, funny and was able to meet and exceed all of my expectations. I have already referred 3 people to Alan because of his amazing work.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2020

When we bought a hybrid mattress, we had a great sales rep and delivery service. But when we first got our mattress, the box spring was too high. Even the delivery guy recommended getting the low-profile ones and to call Sit 'n Sleep back. The delivery people came in and switched them out. It was really easy. The mattress is good and it's comfortable. It took me a couple of weeks to get used to it but I'm fine now.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2020

Beware! Buying process may be nice, but they don't stand by their products. We bought 4 mattresses from them 4 years ago, and one of them broke. Like, an over 3 inch hole appeared not in the fabric, but the springs, etc. of the mattress. Contacted them and they sent out an "independent" company to verify. They now allege that there is a "stain" on the mattress that voids the warranty -- despite the fact that it has spent the last four years wrapped in the zippered waterproof cover we bought from them. They will do nothing except offer a discount on buying another mattress from them. No thank you. I'll buy from someone who stands by their products.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2020

We purchased the memory foam from Sit 'n Sleep. We purchased the base too, the one that goes up and down. We are super happy with everything. The sales rep was really good and helpful. I had an issue with the delivery though. There was a slight hiccup. There was a disagreement between the delivery people about where to put something and they raised their voices with each other so it was a little chaotic.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2020

I bought Sit 'n Sleep a few years ago for my son and he loved it, so I bought another for my daughter, and they liked it. My aunt bought one 15 years ago and she was the one who told me about it. It was a really good experience with their sales rep. He knew his stuff. The delivery was good too. But they could have a better price.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2020

Our sales representative was extremely knowledgeable & provided us with all of the information we needed to make our final purchase. We will definitely be returning when we need a new mattress & will highly recommend Sit'n Sleep to all of our friends & family.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2020

Our family has enjoyed the healthy support of our Tempur-pedic memory foam since 2011. Now we have two queens and two reclining twin extra-longs. Mom when she had cancer and Dad now with his stroke benefit from the memory foam radiating mass load from body protrusions eliminating pressure sores. Air mattresses magnify the mass load on body surface contact zones.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2020

We got a hybrid mattress from Sit 'n Sleep and since using it, we've been sleeping a lot better. We had a great experience with this company and we would use them again.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2020

Great customer service. Friendly and easy to explain my needs. Manager made it easy and was understanding and helpful. Schedule delivery the next day and the set up was easy. Good selection and I would recommend you to my friends and family.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2020

I used this base for slightly over a month. On September 19, 2020 it quit working. I’m still waiting for a technician to come to find out what part is needed. October 12 is the soonest they could get someone out, almost a month. Then they will have to bring the part and fix it!

Sit 'n Sleep Company Information