Shop Now

4.4/5 (371 ratings)

About Nest Bedding

Since 2011, Nest Bedding has provided our customers with factory-direct, quality and eco-friendly mattresses and bedding. We hand make our mattresses in the United States with Queen sizes starting at $599. Our natural bedding products include organic sheets and blankets for the whole family.

Nest Bedding Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nest Bedding?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nest Bedding?

Original review: March 22, 2018

I bought two mattresses and the bed set from Nest Bedding. I was assisted by a good salesman. He was knowledgeable and friendly. So far, I find the mattress comfortable and of good quality. Overall, it’s a good mattress. I'd tell my friends to put Nest Bedding on their list of things to look at.

Original review: March 21, 2018

Everybody in my family now has a Nest bed. We've had their products in our home for a few years now and we liked the feel of the beds as they were very comfortable. I used to have a hip pain and shoulder pain waking up, and I don't anymore. The most recent items we got from them were a double mattress and a pillow. The people in the store were incredibly helpful and really customer focused as well. When they delivered our items, it was all right--either they left the products out front or my husband was home. Nest Bedding was great and I was totally satisfied with their items. I have recommended them to people.

Original review: March 20, 2018

My experience with Nest Bedding has been good. I walked in to their store in Chicago and I liked the bed. We purchased a king-size bed and we got two king-size pillows. The sales rep was really helpful and the delivery team was prompt. So far, my sleep has been better. I still have a lot of sleeping issues, but it’s nice to be in a king-size bed. Furthermore, the quality is really good. We’re very happy with it. I’ve recommended it to people.

Original review: March 19, 2018

My wife and I really liked Nest Bedding's soft pillow-top style mattresses and a lot of reviews that we were reading were hit or miss. Everybody’s perception of soft is different and just wasn’t soft enough for us. Nest's customer service was fantastic and they tried to send us a topper that they said was softer and nothing really worked out for us. And they accepted the return and we went with a different direction. They were very accommodating and made the whole return process very simple. And also, the Nest product was very well-made and the price was reasonable.

Nest Bedding response

Hi Jeremy, We are sorry to hear that our mattress ultimately did not work out for you guys. I am glad we where able to make the return an easy process. Thank you for sharing your experience that you had with Nest Bedding. We appreciate the 5 stars even if the mattress did not work out!

Original review: March 18, 2018

I purchased a hybrid bed from Nest Bedding. It was not all foam and I thought that might be a good mix for me but I've only had it for two months. I didn’t keep it because it just wasn’t comfortable. I called to tell them that I wanted to return it because I was experiencing hip pain and they offered a mattress topper, but that didn’t help either. Nevertheless, I would recommend them. They had excellent customer service.

Original review: March 16, 2018

I saw Nest Bedding advertised on Facebook a good bit. And where I’m at, you can buy mattresses locally but there isn't a large selection and they’re usually really overpriced. The Nest bed is not cheap but from the reviews, I felt like you get more for your money because you’re cutting out the middleman. And also, you pay for it upfront but if you don’t like it, you get your money back. I got my information online and then I called the actual Nest store and placed an order over the phone. The person I spoke with answered all my questions. I got a nice and really comfortable mattress. It’s well built and I like it.

I had two family members buy a Nest bed also. They bought their other mattress locally and they paid about what I paid for mine. I paid 1500 and theirs didn’t last for three years and I told them to try the Nest bed. And when they bought their Nest bed, it came with a lifetime warranty, too. So I said, “What can you lose.” As long as they don’t fall then go out of business. I'd also tell my friends to try Nest out. It's better than what they can buy locally. I’m in a rural area and we got mattress stores but usually, what they have are hyped up average mattresses. I went and looked at some before and they got sales pitches but they wanted $2000 for a mattress and box springs. But you can just tell it wasn’t well built. It wasn’t Nest. I’m happy with the product Nest got.

Original review: March 14, 2018

Nest Bedding has a storefront in Palo Alto which is close to where I live, so I was able to go there and try out the mattress before buying it, which is something I like to do. I'm happy with the quality of the mattress, and the sales representative that I worked with was really friendly and helpful. I went back a couple of weeks later and bought some sheets and she remembered me. It's pleasant to have somebody recognize your face.

Original review: March 13, 2018

We moved from Washington State and we needed a new bed when we came here and we went with Nest because of the ratings and the price margin. We got the adjustable bed for a king size pillow top mattress, and a gel comforter. I called somebody in California and they were very knowledgeable and provided quick feedback on conversations we had via email.

We were under the impression that we paid the money for the white-glove service to have an all-inclusive service, but that didn't really happen out front. The adjustable bed was a heavy thing and the people that delivered that assumed that we were going to set it up all ourselves. If they were going to hire out somebody, they should make sure they understand what was the intent of what they were going to do. Other than that, it was a quick service, and it didn't take very long from store to home and it had a good price line.

Original review: March 13, 2018

I had a good time with my Nest Bedding experience. Their reps helped us get a bed that we wanted. We purchased a hybrid mattress in a showroom close to where we live. We knew who made them so we didn't worry about potential offcast. Our sleep has been great since I got it. We own a small mattress before so it’s nice to have more room. It’s great quality and we like it.

The sales rep was very knowledgeable and very helpful. Initially, we liked a mattress that was all memory foam and softer. But eventually, when you have something like that, it might not be as ideal throughout than something harder but also a little firmer, then it’ll get a little softer. For long-term, it’ll be nicer to sleep on to and we want that when we buy a mattress. The delivery team dropped it off and then I brought it in and set it up. They also delivered a pillow. I’d recommend Nest Bedding. I really like that they knew where everything was coming from, that was a big plus. And they were one of the few that offered the hybrid at a really affordable price. I really like the springs and foam support.

Original review: March 12, 2018

I tried a handful of mattresses and Nest Bedding's was the most comfortable. The sales reps at the store were really nice. It's a high-quality mattress and I would definitely recommend it to others, though it depends on what type of bed they’re looking for.

Original review: March 11, 2018

I have the Nest Hybrid Signature Series mattress in king size and it is amazing. When I was researching hybrid type beds that have different functionalities, I initially liked a Purple Mattress and ended up ordering one but my wife wasn’t liking it. So, we searched for what else was out there. I compared a bunch of mattresses and then I saw the mattress that I wanted which was the Nest Bed. I went to their website and it was simple and easy to use. I looked at some reviews and everyone said it was a pretty good mattress. I then compared it to the shape and make of what I already had. I thought I liked the Purple Mattress but when it came down to it, my wife and I both preferred the Nest.

Buying the bed was seamless. I placed the order online, then the mattress showed up at the house on good timing and we were able to self-install. I like the Nest bed we have but having a better type of mattress cover would improve its overall make. I didn’t like having to put any type of special sheet or mattress covering because it degraded from the quality and the feel of the mattress. The basic sheet worked better when I had it but we left the mattress protector on it just so that we had and kept the warranty on it. And although it seemed like it would be better without the mattress cover on, we didn’t want to damage it, so we put it back on. Other than that, I haven’t had a problem sleeping on the mattress and I'm super satisfied with it. So, why waste your money on other mattresses that don’t perform when you can get something half the price which is just as or more comfortable than big name brands?

Original review: March 11, 2018

We tried Loom & Leaf before and we didn’t like that mattress. If our dog's on the other side of the bed or my wife gets up or I get up in the middle of the night, we start sinking in the middle of the mattress. We Googled best foam mattress and Nest Bedding popped up. We first got the medium firmness one, then we got the firmest one. It was super easy to switch out the mattresses with their reps and they shipped the new one quickly. Their delivery crew also did a good job. We have our Nest bed for a little over a year now and we recommend it. It’s a comfortable mattress and it got rid of the issue we had with our old bed.

Original review: March 10, 2018

Nest Bedding seemed like the best fit among the different places I looked at and I found its hybrid aspect most interesting. Their sales reps in the store were very helpful, professional, accommodating, and nice, and then I had the mattress and box spring delivered. But I returned the first one because it was too soft and they worked with me in finding another one and in getting the second one brought in without costing me money because I had costs incurred for bringing the first one up the stairs. I ended up getting one that was too hard with a mattress topper because it was a medium with two tops. I'm happy with the one I have and I would recommend the mattress and the service.

Original review: March 9, 2018

We went to the store and tried out several beds. The Nest Bedding reps were super nice and very helpful and then we ended up ordering the Hybrid bed there at the store and then it was shipped to us. I am happy with the price and the quality is great. We actually just got back from vacation and we couldn't wait to get back into our bed 'cause everything else was crappy. We love our bed and I would recommend Nest Bedding to a friend.

Original review: March 9, 2018

I love my Nest bed. We bought two different twin beds to make a king bed. We needed different ones so my husband got one of the all-natural ones like a latex spring hybrid and then I got the all foam soft. We tried different beds. I need something really soft and he needs something really hard and the only way we can do that is to have two different mattresses. So, it was nice to be able to get two different mattresses that are the same height and size, so that when you have sheets on, it doesn’t look all deformed. My husband originally bought the extra firm and then he needed to switch it out to the medium firm, and it was really easy to do it with Nest Bedding.

We were so defeated in buying a mattress and a mattress floor is the worst place ever. You walk in and you feel like you’re being sold and wasting money and we actually liked the Nest store. It was really cute, really modern, and it's like definitely targeting the late 30’s crowd. And the people there were nice, and it didn’t seem like they were selling us. We ordered our mattresses on the phone through the store. And everything was seamless. Nest Bedding did great. I’m super happy with my purchase and I’ve been recommending it to friends who say they need a new bed.

Original review: March 8, 2018

Nest Bedding had a good price and decent quality. Their website was easy to use when I was purchasing and the product was just dropped off by their delivery team, which wasn't a problem for me. It's a good mattress and I recommend it.

Original review: March 7, 2018

Last year, I went into Nest Bedding's store and ordered the mattress from them. Their price was right for the product I wanted and everything was fine. Their rep gave me a clear idea of the range of choices and prices, and she seemed to know what I was looking for which was a good basic foam mattress. She pointed me to a couple of the test beds they had there and took the order. Then the mattress showed up pretty quickly. I wasn’t at home when it was delivered so their guys were able to leave it in the lobby of the building and from there I was the one who handled it. It was a good and easy experience and the mattress is an improvement over the worn out mattress we had. If my friends were looking for a new foam mattress, I would recommend Nest Bedding to them.

Original review: March 7, 2018

I had a halfway decent bed but I needed it to be more comfortable. I saw Nest Bedding's store as I was driving by and so I went in, and the rep was really good about showing me the different levels and kinds of assessing my needs. They don’t actually carry everything there in the store, so I was able to just place my order in the store and have it delivered to my house. Plus the delivery was free.

I bought a bedding topper and though I was hoping to get something right off the bat, they didn’t have that particular one. But I was happy with the outcome and the product is superior. It's real comfortable and I don’t think that Bed Bath & Beyond has anything like it. It holds its shape really well even if I’m sleeping on the same side all the time. When I make my bed, I can see how smooth it is and it’s really holding up well, so it's money well-spent. However, they could have more of their popular items in the store. But I realize that this is the Bay Area and so people can’t afford bigger store spaces. I would tell my friends to go to Nest Bedding instead of a box store. They'll get a superior product and good customer service there.

Original review: March 6, 2018

I just received my first wool comforter, ordered from Nest. There must be something dishonest driving their online profile and reviews. I paid $300 for a what turns out to be a thin blanket... Described as luxury, it looks like it would barely pass in a cheap dorm room. The outer material was described as "sateen" but is cheap and rough. I would have been sorry to pay $50 for this comforter. I can't speak for their other products, but nothing about this blanket makes me want to "Nest". I don't know how they get away with this level of deception.

Nest Bedding response

Hi Leah,

I'm sincerely sorry that this has been your experience. We want to take care of this issue as soon as possible. I will be writing briefly from my personal email to assist you with this need and confirm that you have received the appropriate product. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and giving us an opportunity to make it right.

Sincerely,

Todd

Original review: March 6, 2018

Nest Bedding was very good about setting us a mattress top. Initially it was too hard, but now it’s great. Their sales rep were very easy to work with, and delivery was on time. I'll tell friends to look into Nest Bedding. It was a great experience.

Original review: March 5, 2018

I had tried a couple other mattress brands online, and then I was able to go into Nest Bedding’s showroom in San Francisco and test out the mattress. That was a very nice experience just being able to actually sit on the bed and test it out before I purchased. The sales rep gave me a good insight into the mattress build and sleep preferences of typical people that buy the model that I was looking at. She was very friendly, and it was a very positive experience. I ended up settling on Nest and I made my very first Nest purchase, the Alexander Hybrid mattress. We like our bed. The mattress is comfortable, and we’re now sleeping well. We’re not having any night sweats, and we have less back pain. It has all been very good so far, and I’m really satisfied with Nest Bedding.

Original review: March 5, 2018

We went to the store and liked Nest Bedding products. We've bought two so far. A couple of years on the first one, probably a few months on the second one. The products have been great, of good quality and comfortable. Everybody was helpful and it was an easy process. The delivery team was good as well. It’s a good purchase.

Original review: March 4, 2018

I saw Nest Bedding online and tried a few other internet bedding companies as well. I got a mattress from them after seeing some reviews and had it delivered. I did it all online. The mattress is of very good quality and I’m perfectly happy with it. Though it was a little more expensive than the other ones, I got what I paid for. I tried a few and this one is the best. Nest Bedding offered some flexibility in the options, too, like with the types of bed or mattress. I would recommend that people consider them.

Original review: March 3, 2018

We loved the mattress that we got from Nest Bedding. Initially, we had gone with a different company but we didn’t like their product at all. It was way too hard so we returned that one. Then we went over to a big warehouse here in Minnesota named Sleep Sherpa and they had a couple of Nest Bedding mattresses in there. We tried out the Alexander one and we loved it. Before we bought it, I talked to several people and asked questions on their LiveChat, which was really helpful. Then, there was a guy who helped me place the order over the phone and he was great. When the mattress was delivered, their guys dropped it off right at our front door, and it was perfect.

We also got sheets from Nest Bedding. I messaged them to ask them about the mattress getting hot and they gave us a complimentary set of mattress covers to try out. It made a huge difference with not sleeping hot at night and we love it. We recommended Nest Bedding's mattress to a lot of our friends since then. In fact, I just recommended it to somebody else yesterday. We have the mattress at home for at least six months now and it’s fantastic. My husband and I both sleep a lot better on it than we had before on any previous mattress. We love the company, too and I gave them a huge recommendation on an app called Next Door yesterday. Also, one of our neighbors was looking for mattresses, so we told them to head down to a Sleep Sherpa and check out Nest Bedding's mattresses there.

Original review: March 2, 2018

I had read about purchasing mattresses online so I went to a number of different websites where they were rating different mattresses. I looked at a couple of different types. Based on the reviews and how much I was willing to spend I chose Nest Bedding. I purchased two mattresses and there was a wool mattress cover that I purchased with it, like a protector. However, they just delivered the items to the door which was kind of strange. For example, if I live in a big city, the way it was delivered might concern me because someone could easily have stolen it off at the door. But I moved to this sort of rural community in Iowa. That wouldn’t have been the best way to handle it but it was fine for the community I lived in.

The first one we purchased was for my daughter because we had a platform style bed for her. Then my husband and I asked her, “Do you want us to sleep with you?” I had some back problems with our previous bed. I would lay down on my daughter's mattress and I get no back pain. That’s one of the reasons why I went ahead and invested in another one mattress from Nest. It cleared up any back pain that I had and it’s worth the money. Also, the feel of the mattress is nice. I don’t feel it as much when I have my mattress protector on. The protector is high-quality but it doesn’t fit the mattresses well at all. I to talked to a rep about how huge it was and I've read someone’s comment that it was huge.

I was recommended to try to wash it and shrink it down. They say after doing that three times, it finally shrunk up. But other people were sending it back. I’ve called Nest up to find out if they were familiar with this problem and what they recommended. They said they were not familiar with that problem. I just made a decision to keep it and to see if I could shrink it down myself. But other than that if you have the money to spend, spend it on Nest.

Original review: March 1, 2018

My sister owns a Nest mattress. I slept on it and it was very nice. Also, Nest's showroom is close to where I live. People there were very nice and I was able to test out several mattresses. Also, my experience at the store was personalized. The store had an air of domesticity and I could take my shoes off and lie on different mattresses for as long as I needed to make a good decision because it wasn't inexpensive. The person helping me was knowledgeable yet he wasn't in my face the whole time. It was very much appreciated. Eventually, I found one that I thought would work for me and so I got a combination mattress for side-sleepers like myself. I also purchased one of their pillows.

Since getting them, I've loved the pillow and my partner and our youngster love the mattress. However, I'm finding it a little too soft for me. But, I've been having a long term back issue and no matter what I sleep on, it's not so comfortable. Hopefully, after my back is resolved, I'll find the mattress ideal as well. Even then, the bed and the pillow are of great quality. I have told others that we really like our mattress and that it was very easy to select one out of a number of different models as opposed to just one model that might be available. Everybody has the capacity here in Manhattan to shop around at a number of different high-end mattress shops in a very small geographic area. Still, Nest is really a strong contender.

Original review: March 1, 2018

I read online reviews about Nest Bedding and ended up buying pillows from them. I was able to use a direct link from the reviews I read to the product’s page and the ordering process was pretty straightforward. The pillows have been very nice and comfortable. They kind of lived up to what the reviews said they would do and I’m pretty happy with them.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2018

Nest Bedding had a store close to my house in Costa Mesa. I went there and tested out one of the beds and it was very comfortable. I went back maybe six months later when I was looking for a bed and made the purchase then. The sales staff at the store were very friendly and helpful. I got the king size bed, it was a medium cushion and it was around $1,600.

The bed came in the mail within the expected time frame but when I received the bed, it seemed to be a little bit firmer than what the sample was in the store. The store display was probably more comfortable than the one that I ended up with. But the one I have is okay. I don't know though if I would buy it again though. I think that I'd be tempted to spend more money and get something that is maybe a little bit more than what I'm used to.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2018

The Nest Bedding beds were like low toxicity, that they cannot use a whole bunch of chemicals when they make their beds. I also saw some reviews online that were really good. We had a good experience with their customer service. We ordered the bed and the box thing which was like a rolled up mattress in a box and it was sent through UPS. I called ahead of time to ask questions about it and customer service was really good in answering our inquiries.

We had two different ones. We first had the medium firmness mattress but it was too hard which hurt my hips. Nest Bedding couldn’t take the mattress back so we had to find somewhere to donate it. And we live in kind of a small town in Texas and customer service was really good about helping us find a solution to that like where we could donate it. I ended up giving the bed to a friend and Nest Bedding was fine with that and then exchanged it. Then we got the soft one but it was too soft for my husband. So, we ended up returning it and they were quick and prompt with the refund process. We would have kept it if it has been the right comfort level for both of us. I would definitely use them again. Nest Bedding is a good company. The bed just didn’t work out for us but it might work for somebody else.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2018

The new bed that we got was too soft and that set off a bunch of issues in my back and I kept trying to find one that wasn't too soft and wasn't too hard and went through literally eight beds in a year and a half before I found something that would work for me 'cause I have a lot of back and neck problems. I tried two different Nest beds but I didn't end up keeping them, though the bed might not have been the problem because my back was in such bad shape. But I like the pillows and the bed was fantastic, and I had a great experience with the salesperson that I dealt with. His name was Harrison and he was amazing. Everybody was great to deal with and they didn't make me feel bad about returning the mattress and didn't try to make me keep it.

Nest Bedding has organic products and nothing that I tried in their store or at home has an odor to it like some other beds seem to have, and they have a liberal return policy because there's no way to know if it is going to work just by lying on a bed in the store. I would definitely buy from them again in the future if I needed a bed for one of our rooms because Nest Bedding is a really great reputable company and has really good products. I highly recommend them to anyone who doesn't have the kind of back that I have. I also kept telling my son and daughter-in-law in New York who needed a new bed to get one from Nest and I also told a friend of mine about them and ended up buying their bed from them.

Nest Bedding Company Information