2. Homeowners
  3. Furniture Stores

aka Catnapper Furniture

Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.41/5

Since 1933, Jackson Furniture has been a family-owned furniture production company with products made in the USA. Featuring Catnapper Recliners, we create furniture to live where you live. Available from dealers across the US, Jackson Furniture has made millions of customers happy over the last 75 years. We pride ourselves on our extensive testing and detail-focused production, which makes Jackson Furniture unique in the industry.

Our products include sofas, reclining sofas, sectionals, sleepers, tables, chairs, and more!

Looking for a new piece of furniture?

Shop for your home on Overstock

Visit Website

Looking for a new piece of furniture?

Shop for your home on Overstock

Visit Website

Jackson Furniture Industries Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jackson Furniture Industries?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jackson Furniture Industries?

Original review: Feb. 10, 2020

I bought the Grant sofa and after a year the springs were sticking through the cushions. The decorative stitching is came apart after a few months. The zipper is broke on one cushion. We are not rough on furniture and do not have small children. Our last sofa, not a Jackson, lasted 15 years. I will never buy another piece of Jackson furniture. Farmers Furniture wasn’t aware of the warranty on my Jackson sofa, so I’m 4 days out of my warranty and Jackson doesn’t care. Do yourself a favor and don’t buy Jackson. Will not last.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2020

Purchased lift chair 1 year ago. Just paid off chair. Is sagging to left side! When reclined sits very bad. Can't believe this! I live on social security so was a strain on my budget. But have bought catnapper in past and was good furniture. I am sorry to say this was a bad buy! Still have tags on chair.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2020

Bought 3 pieces of Catnapper furniture in 2017. Seat cushion failed and is now soft with a spring hitting your butt. Jackson Furniture would send us the replacement cushion once we prepaid for shipping, $55.00. The only problem we have is now try to find someone authorized to repair the Catnapper furniture (not one in this area or surrounding states) and if we were lucky enough to find a technician to repair it, we would have to pay out of our pocket for the repair. Warranty is worthless!

Original review: Dec. 31, 2019

I bought what I was told was steel framed furniture of high quality. My couch is barely over two years old and the frame broke out from underneath it while I had friends over just sitting on it. Upon further inspection their steel frame isn't even attached to real wood. It's particle/plywood material and just stapled together not even nailed or screwed to the frame. I would not buy this furniture again. Highly dissatisfied. After being a Jackson customer for years they have lost my business. It's not like I bought a cheap set. They cost close to 3,000 new. Totally not worth the money.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2019

I have a Jackson Furniture recliner. The handle on the side broke and I wanted to purchase a replacement. There is no customer service number to call on their website. I have emailed them five (5) times from the link on their website. In 6+ months, I am yet to receive an email reply or a phone call. Their customer service is the worst that I have ever seen.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2019

I received my Hudson sofa and love seat a little over 2 years ago when we purchased our home. After a few months the spring in the back of the love seat popped and is poking out the back of it. We also are experiencing major damage to our sofa due to peeling and cracking cause by normal use of the sofa. These products look nice but are very poor quality when being used daily.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2019

Raymour and Flanigan - $1100.00 power lift recliner. After just 2 days, problems developed. Battery backup does not work at all. Main power only works intermittently. Hours trying to get in touch with the store. Finally told a technician would come out next week. Very, very unhappy with both the chair and the store.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2019

We saw these recliners in a furniture store and loved them! Very comfortable, nice looking recliners. We special ordered 2 recliners, took almost 3 months for them to “make”. We have had them 1 year, the leather is fading to a light brown, a 2 tone color. They ARE cleaned with the leather cleaner they recommend. Of course their warranty doesn’t cover anything regarding the leather upholstery, etc. I will never buy from them again. A wasted $3000 for junk.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2019

I bought Catnapper Lift Chair in April for over $1200. One arm of it was sinking in more and more. After I had it for 6 months, I made a few calls to furniture store. They send someone to see and repair. There is a piece of wood that goes front to back on top and attaches at each end to cross pieces. The long one that is front to back was much too short and not attached at back end; it was just hanging there. The man replaced wood and did a good job. I’m pleased. BUT - I sent message to Jackson Catnapper Company ONLY to let them know so they can probably check that department quality control.

Ha! I received an apparently GENERIC email, (from Tamra **), telling me they don’t take care of repair issues but they have a limited warranty, and to call the selling dealer to get my repair done. The woman didn’t even address my issue/concern. *I already had told them repair was done. So, I sent another email to let them know I didn’t appreciate the Generic response and to suggest they check quality control. I never heard back. We want another lift chair and I am sure it won’t be a Catnapper. Jackson Catnapper does not care about customers.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2019

We purchased these items at Boscovs in Binghamton NY. Exactly two years later the couch and chairs are both peeling. They are a mess! I will never, ever, buy another Catnapper product. Just a side note, when I went to Boscovs to discuss the situation they said “the couch and chairs are peeling right.... Sorry you have had them two years”. Wish I had looked up this site prior to my purchase.

Jackson Furniture Industries Company Information