3.52/5

Looking for a good furniture store?

aka Catnapper Furniture

Since 1933, Jackson Furniture has been a family-owned furniture production company with products made in the USA. Featuring Catnapper Recliners, we create furniture to live where you live. Available from dealers across the US, Jackson Furniture has made millions of customers happy over the last 75 years. We pride ourselves on our extensive testing and detail-focused production, which makes Jackson Furniture unique in the industry.

Our products include sofas, reclining sofas, sectionals, sleepers, tables, chairs, and more!

View More View More

Looking for a good furniture store?

439 Jackson Furniture Industries Consumer Reviews

Original review: June 27, 2019

I purchased 2 Catnapper recliner couches and received them today 6/26/2019 and one of my couches came damaged with a hole. I am not happy. This is my first experience and not a good one. It took long enough to receive my furniture. Now I have to return it.

Original review: June 27, 2019

The chair broke down in 2 months and does not recline. We reported it to Boscov's where we bought it in Wilmington, Delaware. They gave us a case number, but no one has got back to us. This is a nightmare for dear mom who sleeps in it.

Original review: June 17, 2019

Catnapper refuses to acknowledge they have a problem with parts falling off their chairs. We had screws falling off the 1st year and a half until the frame gave out. (We could not see where the screws fell out of so we could not put them back.) Catnapper told me to find a service company in my area to fix the chair and they would supply parts. THERE ARE NO SERVICE COMPANIES IN MY AREA. I know because this is a replacement chair within one month of purchase because Catnapper could not find someone that would service their product in our area. I'm guessing they are having a hard time finding service people to work on their products because they would have to check every part in the chair.

Original review: June 7, 2019

I bought a Catnapper recliner. About a year and a half after buying it, it started getting loose, they said the frame is lifetime warranty, but I would have to pay around 60 dollars for shipping for the warrantied part and another 65 dollars for the frame to be installed....that's not a warranty. Warning..save your money and buy something else. It is now 4 years later and I still cannot use the chair. Big waste of money.

Original review: May 31, 2019

I purchased the reclining Sedona sofa and an oversized reclining chair in Mesa color. I was told it was a special order and it took 6 weeks to receive my furniture. On the day of delivery the store, HOM, brought in my furniture, plugged it in (I purchased electric reclining) and the chair had mechanical issues. The mechanism was catching on the bar and not closing and opening properly as well made an awful sound. The delivery team took the chair back and said I'd get a call from the store. As they left, I noticed the material on the back of the sofa is coming undone. The nails are not secure and the material is loose. I spent A LOT of money and waited for weeks for this furniture.

When the store called they told me it would take another 6 weeks to get a replacement. Very poor customer service to make someone who ordered and waited weeks for their furniture to only receive damaged goods and then tell me I will have to wait another 6 weeks. Part of the reason I purchased this furniture is that it was MADE IN THE USA. Regretting it now.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jackson Furniture Industries?

Original review: May 13, 2019

6 months ago I bought a dual seater catnapper diets recliner at Boscovs. It was not cheap, almost $1300.00 and that was with 15% off. Initially I thought we might just have to get used to the large size, but the more I sit in it, the more uncomfortable I get. First the 2 seats are not the same. Even my husband said that after sitting on both sides.The right side seems to lean down to the right, the left side, I feel I can’t sit back in it far enough. The leg part is short and the way the cushions are I have to put a large pillow under my legs to keep from sliding down and for comfort or my legs hurt.

I do like the fact that it lays flat, but other than that there isn’t much I find comfortable about this piece of furniture. Over our 50 years of marriage we have had Berkline recliners that were great, we have 2 La-Z-Boy that are great, other than old and worn they are hands down a more comfy recliner. I always heard the best about Catnapper so we decided to spend the extra and get it. I wish I had not. I would not recommend this product for comfort or cost. Should you have any interest in speaking to me further about my thoughts please contact me at **. Pat **

Original review: May 1, 2019

I spent good money on a couch and love seat from Bellelo's Furniture in New Roads, La. in 2016. Less than a year it started peeling and has continued to peel everywhere. It was sold as leather which it's not. Reading other reviews sent to you robbers I will never know how you are in business. Bellelo's will do nothing b/c they say you won't do nothing. My wife and I are older with no g'kids so it's not like the items are abused in any way. You passed junk on to them to sell to me. You should be ashamed of yourself. I was in business over 40 years so I am a friend of business but in your case I wish you the worst and hope you fail.

Original review: April 28, 2019

Bought the Owens full lumbar, headrest, lay flat recliner. 11 months plastic rear drive bushing broke. Plastic carrier drive on shaft stripped. Bought an extra 3 year warranty. Does no good. Wife is disabled is why I bought this power junk. Called Jackson for parts I WOULD INSTALL. Put me off over and over. Lousy chair, lousy company, no respect for you after you purchase. Loser company. Bought through Walmart stores. I paid for shipping. Less than a year old. Perhaps my 83 year old disabled wife jumped up and down in it and broke it.

Original review: April 21, 2019

We bought a Jackson Lawson leather sectional about three years ago and now all of the head cushions are peeling horribly. We spent a pretty penny on the sectional thinking it would last us years of comfort. Not just 3. Not happy.

Original review: April 4, 2019

A month ago I bought a Catnapper Camden couch, loveseat, and recliner in the steel color. While the couch is beautiful and comfortable, it stinks!! The furniture has a strong chemical like odor that causes us headaches as well as burning eyes, nose and throat. I fell asleep on it one night and the next day I felt like someone had a blow torch down my throat. I'm not sure if the smell is coming from the fake leather, (I was led to believe by the store it was real leather btw), or if it is formaldehyde gasses from the cheap plywood in the frame!

I have contacted the company I bought it from. They say, "Oh we can try to get you a replacement." But I do not want a replacement. It will smell the same! I have tried to contact Jackson who has not responded to my inquiries at all of course. I have children in my home that are being exposed to this chemical whatever it is! Looks like I will be putting almost $2000 in the trash!! I will NEVER buy another Jackson furniture again! They obviously do not care for their customers!

Jackson Furniture Industries Company Information