4.14/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Nov. 3, 2017

170 Chick-fil-A Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Nov. 3, 2017

Chicken too much pepper on it. Can't have pepper. Don't like pickles. They leave a taste of pickle juice on it. When you pick the pickle off. They don't like to leave them off.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2017

I usually go with my granddaughter, so she can play in child's room. Why did they remove the sign "Do Not enter if you are taller than this"? Some older kids are bullies!!

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Oct. 31, 2017

Chick-fil-A is our go to for a quick, delicious and quick meal - near home or on the road. We've looked for their sign for several years and have never been disappointed in the product, the restaurant cleanliness or the employees' performance. Their food is reliably good at reasonable prices and we have never encountered an issue in the many times we have visited them.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2017

Take-out only - 2 plain chicken sandwiches and 1 fries which I share with my son as portions are large. It's an expensive and tasty lunch and always perfect! Btw, I byo water and mayo is free...

Original review: Oct. 29, 2017

It's a pleasure to eat there. They treat you with respect. The food is always fresh and hot. I do wish they had regular fries instead of the waffle ones.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chick-fil-A?

Original review: Oct. 28, 2017

Enjoy Chick-fil-A; but expensive. Kids' meal are very expensive and kids' chicken nuggets are very small. But the chicken sandwiches are very good. Need more restaurants, especially in Beaver County, PA.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2017

I like the grilled chicken sandwich and their cottage fries - consistently always fresh tasting and fries are crisp. The servers are courteous and fast too.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2017

Love the basic chicken sandwich. Outstanding. The fries are tasty, and the choc.chip cookies are like home made. I am disgruntled about the cole slaw and chicken salad sandwich being discontinued, Those were sooooo good. The customer service is top of the line. The employees are welcoming, cheerful and polite. It's a pleasure dining there.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2017

When I heard that we were getting a local Chick-fil-A franchise I was pumped. So when that day finally came when they decided to open the establishment, I took me, my wife, my kids, and the in-laws. Service was the bee's knees and they really had some great chicken. The food came out real quick and fresh as promised and there was even a nifty little play area for my offspring.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2017

I do not care for marinated chicken or anything fried. The manager that use to run this Chick-fil-A in Millington, TN is no longer in Millington. Since he has left this has caused lack of cleanliness, lack of friendliness and quality is suffering.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2017

This restaurant was overstated and when I tried it, I was totally disappointed. The chicken sandwich did not meet my expectations at all, it was tiny, flavorless and filled with mayonnaise... Yuck!

Original review: Oct. 25, 2017

Used to be a regular at Chick-Fil-A... Always had the Oriental salad - which was suddenly discontinued without warning. Stopped going for quite some time until I heard that they had the Oriental salad back. I returned - and was a 2 to 3 time per week customer. Then suddenly... They discontinued it again! I'm NOT going back. Chick-Fil-A's Oriental salad was the BEST fast food salad on the market... But many of these fast food places discontinue their outstanding items for no apparent reason. It's not like it didn't sell. It was brought back the first time because of the outcry from unhappy customers. Also their chicken is mediocre; I much prefer Popeyes chicken.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2017

I always try to go to Chick-fil-A if I'm out & need to grab lunch. They are slightly more expensive, but do not mind paying a little bit more for better quality food, corporate integrity & a company that honors God in its business style.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2017

No matter the location, the workers are always polite and friendly. I have never had a rude or lazy person take care of my order. If you dine inside they walk around asking if you need anything (refills or condiments). They continually keep the place clean.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2017

Love my Chick-fil-A. Breakfast, lunch or dinner it's great. You can always count on a great meal and friendly people. Clean tables and clean bathrooms...

Original review: Oct. 21, 2017

Have used the one at Liberty, MO. Always clean and appealing. Their employees are more than courteous and friendly. Never have made errors on my order and the food is great!

Original review: Oct. 20, 2017

Chick-fil-A has nothing but quality food! Their employees have all been kind & patient, no matter the circumstances! They get so busy that they have had to build 2 drive-thrus & took orders by employees walking up to the cars - just to make sure everyone was taken care of in a timely manner - with a big smile on their faces, on top of that!

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

Chick-fil-A is far most the best professional and customer service oriented Restaurant that I know. No matter what state, city I have had the privilege to visit, their professionalism, politeness, customer appreciation have not changed. The most pleasantness I've observed. The employees are so respectful, delightful. I never seen this professionalism in any 5star restaurant, not ever. Oh, and the food equals to this. When you go to a restaurant and the employees are courteous and professional enjoying their positions and the food is great, that's 100 stars.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

Aside from being forced to listen to Christian worship music while eating, the sandwiches are good and the customer service is great.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2017

After arriving home we learned that half our order was missing. Immediately we called the restaurant and requested a refund or replacement but since we live far a refund would be better. We were told "we are busy right now, someone will call you back." Two days later we called back and were told "the girl who responds to these issues only does so on Fridays and Mondays so she probably call you Monday." Waited four more days. Called restaurant again, we were provided a number for "Cynthia." We called Cynthia at 2 pm, she picked up the phone sounding half asleep, failed to identify herself, and laughed at me when I asked if she was really the manager. I chose not to continue speaking to her because she sounded asleep and was whispering. This was a terrible experience and we would appreciate a full refund.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2017

Always good food & service. The price of some of their items is a bit high, but that is not a deal breaker. We usually get the Southwestern salad and I get the spicy chicken sandwich.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

I Love Chick-fil-A. The Sandwiches are fabulous! Chick-fil-A's spicy chicken sandwich is perfect - not too dull or too spicy and Chick-fil-A's milkshakes are great - except when they run out.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

I've been to Chick-fil-A only a few times and at just 2 locations - all with my grandchildren, who seem to love it. It seems a bit more expensive than the average fast food restaurant. But the food is consistent - above average. At all times it's crowded and we often have to wait for a table. But the kids don't seem to mind so I tolerate it. If I went alone I would always use the drive-thru. If CF were near a McDonalds or a Burger King, I personally would choose Chick-fil-A.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2017

I gave up fast food a while ago because of all the chemicals that are being used but I find that Chick-fil-A is the only place that their chicken tastes like my mother use to make. No fillers just the real thing. It actually tastes like chicken, the kind that you don't have to put condiments on to get flavor.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2017

The staff is trained well -- they are courteous, helpful & very polite. The food is # 1 -- I have never had a time where I thought it was not as good as the last time. Food is excellent, well made & good portions.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

Great food and the customer svc is top notch. If the owner would just learn to keep his thoughts on social issues to himself, I might eat there more often.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

Chick-fil-A has good food, but on the high end price-wise. Service is far above other fast food restaurants. Wish they would bring back their carrot & raisin salad; it was a great side option.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

Chick-fil-A has excellent food at reasonable prices. Always clean and friendly service too and there is something for everybody on their menu.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

I enjoy Chick-fil-A because of the value and the quality of the food and service. This along with their new family meal option is a deal too good to pass up.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

My friend got crowded in line and the cashier didn't notice. One of the other workers noticed and took her order right away. He gave her a free meal and apologized. They also always give me enough sauces :) and I don't even have to ask.

Chick-fil-A Company Information