2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.96/5

Chick-fil-A Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chick-fil-A?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chick-fil-A?

Original review: Jan. 13, 2021

This was our first time going to Chick Fil A and there was a line wrapped around the block, but we were able to place our order online ahead of time. By the time we got to the order pick up area, the server came out with our order and we asked (just to make sure) if all the sauces and the salt was in there with the chicken, the sandwich, and the potatoes. She cheerfully assured us, "They're all in there!" So we drove off. When we got to our destination, we took everything out of the bag and there were no sauces and no salt! The line was way too long to go back and wait in so we just settled but it was disappointing. But both the chicken sandwich and the chicken filets were excellent, very moist and flavorful and the portion sizes were generous. The potatoes were unsalted and rather flavorless. So the experience was almost perfect.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2020

Wow! 25 cars deep in the drive thru and we got our food in less than 7 minutes. Who does that? Chic-Fil-A of course! They know how do do it. McDonalds, KFC, Arby’s, whoever, pay Close attention. If only you were open on Sundays my life would be complete! Keep up the awesome service and food quality. You rock!

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 18, 2020

I went through the drive through today and was greeted with a friendly face and a nice “Hello! How are you today?” The young man's name was Brady and he was very kind and funny. Whoever hired him must be very pleased with the work he is doing. I am very pleased with my experience and the meal.

Original review: July 2, 2020

I enjoyed a Chick-fil-A meal including a Peach Milkshake today. The sandwich was the best and the fries were hot. I had it delivered through door dash. Chick-fil-A has their act together. They should be the model for all fast food restaurants. Their food is the best! Our CFA opened shortly before corona but did they panic? NO! They forged ahead with a great way of serving themselves and the customers. You have a girl taking orders, someone taking cash and your order waiting for you at the delivery window. Awesome! I almost felt like the drive up window at Weber’s drive-up where the girls came out, affixed a tray to the car window and waited for your order to be delivered. Efficient. I love your food, your efficiency even in the worst of times and the fact that you aren’t open on Sundays. It is so like Sundays in the 50’s and 60’s. Thank you for a great meal and great service!

Original review: June 12, 2020

Chick fil A has the BEST customer service. I had never patronized this establishment until about a year ago and, couldn't believe how well it was run. You pay fast food prices for restaurant service. Employees walk around making sure everyone is happy and has everything they need. The food is delicious, we love the crispy chicken salad:). Hopefully they continue with this practice. You can barely get service this good in a regular restaurant while paying big $$$. Highly recommend everyone give it at least one try.

Original review: March 26, 2021

I ordered a sandwich meal and a salad. I got ice water instead of a Sprite. They gladly fixed it. I got home and found NO chicken sandwich in my CHICKEN SANDWICH meal. Speed is useless without accuracy.

Original review: March 26, 2021

To say that all Chick fil A workers are superb is WRONG. Drive thru workers in Salisbury MD are very rude and in-house management backs them!!! And I was told that a worker.... WITH A NAME TAG... does not have to give her name!!!

Original review: March 12, 2021

Had never tried this restaurant - now I wish I hadn't bothered... It was AWFUL and EXPENSIVE for food I wouldn't give away. CHICKEN WRAP was all lettuce, could barely find any chicken, saw about 5-6 shreds of cheese. TASTELESS Dressing did not help. CHICKEN STRIPS were max 2 bites each, and TASTELESS Dipping sauce was nasty. WAFFLE FRIES were undercooked, limp cold. Some were covered in salt, others had none. ICED TEA and DR PEPPER were fine. Hence more than one star.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2021

For people who own this company. Who proclaim to be Christians ..The amount of food they give you is a disgrace. The breakfast bowl consists of 3 small pieces of sausage ..4 tiny. Hash browns and a fake egg! The Orange juice is $3.60.. Compared to McDonald's at $1.89! They are taking total advantage of people and I personally will never order from them again!

Original review: Jan. 2, 2021

I went to Chick-fil-A located on 1960 and Eldridge in Houston TX, got my order, when I get home 12 ct nuggets were missing, I had to drive back and had to wait in line again! I explained the situation to the girl taking the order and asked her if they could upgrade it to a meal since I wasted my time and gas for their mistake, she called someone on the radio and told me that they will take care at the front, was in line for about ten minutes, when I get to the window I had to explain everything again and was told they couldn’t do anything about it, just got my 12 ct nuggets. It’s sad because I used to go like 3 times a week but with this poor service will never go back. Will start going to Raising Cane’s.

Chick-fil-A Company Information