Chick-fil-A

Compare Chain Restaurants

Research top Chain Restaurants recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Usually I go to another Chick-fil-A... it is near my home. Recently, I stopped going there. The last day I went the floor was so dirty and sticky, I was in a state of shock. My experience with Chick-fil-A... has been wonderful. I observe the managers always working just as hard as the other employees. At this particular Chick-fil-A... the floor was really dirty... sticky... as well as other problems... and the manager was merely standing around talking. I don't know what has happened at that Chick-fil-A, but... I won't go back. I don't recognize any of the former employees, as they have all changed. The atmosphere has also changed... from very warm to cold and uncaring. This place is near Rollins College in Orlando. I don't know the exact address. I think it is on or near Mills Ave.

Someone from corporate needs to go unannounced. I went to this place every day for years. Both the service and food were wonderful. Now, my favorite sandwich had such hard bread on it, it has turned me against the chicken salad sandwich... The normal clean Chick-fil-A was dirty... and food was cold... and bread hard. I never ever wrote a review to you. I only hope the problem is corrected.

I am now going to a REALLY great Chick fi-A... on east Colonial Drive. One of the employees there went beyond the call of duty to make sure my family had a really wonderful experience. There are not enough words to describe what a wonderful employee this man is. His name is Jeromey **. He said he had been there for over 20 years. Everything about that Chick fil-A was A. Please see that Jeromey ** is commended for his excellent service.

After dropping 18 dollars on a wrap that had one teaspoon of filling and the store was out of regular chicken, only had spicy and the order was filled wrong and I didn't check so partially my mistake for not checking and my salad had a lot of the center of the romaine lettuce as a filler, soup was good that was the only positive experience.

I love my local Chick-fil-A because #1, they cook the best chicken sandwich of all the Chick-fil-A's. A good number of them know me by name, even though I moved, when I'm able to visit they still call me by name! Surprised to see any poor reviews on this page, with all of Chick-fil-A considered they deserve at least a 4.2 yet so many poor reviews have been allowed that they have a 2 star. Not true. So if you are new to the Chick-fil-A experience, try it for yourself before basing it on what other people say badly about it that haven't even met you. Hope that helps!

Went to my favorite restaurant and put in my order--wasn't until I got home that I didn't find the large soup I ordered--I know--should have checked before I drove away but I trusted you guys. Opened my chicken salad sandwich and guess what--there was about one scant tablespoon of salad on each side of the sandwich. There was more lettuce on the DRY bread than salad. So now I guess I will have to go to the Sonic next Door. You lost a good customer. I have my receipt for $8.82--definitely NOT worth the wait in line. Plus I was charged an extra $1.06 for the fruit cup which I thought I could switch out for the fries and $.20 more for the lemonade which I thought was included in the # 9 meal.

This Chick-fil-A location is horrible! The employees need major help! It's obvious no one is properly training them how to run a restaurant! The drive thru is always 20 cars long, wrapped around building, no matter what time of day! Every time, I visit my order is always incorrect! I order for my entire family and they stuff everything in 1 small paper bag! To cram 1 large soup, 2 fries, 2 8-count nuggets, and 2 sandwiches in 1 bag makes my blood pressure high every time I leave this sorry joint, my bag always ends up ripping and the food falling out! Quit being so cheap and use 3-4 separate bags so I can check the order and make sure all my food is there. This location is so bad it needs to be shut down, these children running the place need to be fired, they are rude (never apologize) and have no knowledge about customer service! I hope you get help for this location!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chick-fil-A?

We placed our order at 7:11 pm. I had to ask for a manager at 7:27 to get our order. Everyone who seated around us received their food & begun eating well into their meals. I tried to flag the runner down. However; he kept ignoring me when I tried numerous times to gain his attention. When I saw what I figure was our meal being given to another table the gentleman sitting there, get up and walked to the counter with the salad that I ordered, I followed. Knowing that that gentleman did not open the sealed salad that I would take that, Since we waited so long. Trying to tell this to the very rude and disrespectful employee "Nas". He did not care about my concern, what I wanted to say how long I had waited or what food went to who.

The employee named Nas (which I am sure must be short for Nasty) pointed to the counter and said, "You have to wait at the end of the counter at the take out line." Was not polite. VERY RUDE but gets MUCH WORSE was not concerned why I was there, didn't care. He knew that I had been trying to get his attention for some reason and was brushing this off. I went down to the end of the counter and tried to gain SOMEONE'S ELSE'S ATTENTION! It was obvious he had no Interest in fixing his mistake.

I spoke to the another employee, Noting that we ordered our food at 7:11 and it was 7:27 and we didn't have our food. I wanted to speak to a manager. After a few more minutes my food and the manager arrived with what felt like an insincere apology. I noted that last week we came I gave a glowing feedback because the food was great, nice folks, clean space, etc and today it has been horrible! I Explained to the manager about the young man that gave our food away, him ignoring us and my not so friendly interaction at the counter with him and I just wanted to not wait for more salad. PLUS not only did I get treated horribly but this man & woman who sat down 10 mins after us who got our food now had 2 salads and fed before us AND I GET ATTITUDE and no food yet!!! How THIS IS RIGHT!??

THEN... as I'm walking away Finally able to eat the Nas employee saw me speaking with the manager, He WALKED TOWARDS ME AT A VERY FAST & CAME EXTREMELY CLOSE TO ME WHERE I HAD TO TURN OR HE WOULD HIT ME!!! And in a very nasty and aggressive confrontational tone says, "Enjoy Ma'am." I turned and said, "That's ENOUGH!" Turn back. Went back to the counter to get the manager. As I am turning my receipt falls and he continues in the aggressive tone, "Let me get that for you." I said, "No I will get it," and he snatched it off the floor. As I was trying to pick up my receipt off of the floor and balance my tray and keep away from this aggressive angry employee. He doesn't once apologize for any inconvenience just more of his aggressive rant about Enjoy blah in AGGRESSIVE tone.

There is a way to say everything!!! YOU NEVER SPEAK TO A GUEST IN AN AGGRESSIVE AND confrontational manner which he was doing. This is unacceptable and THREATENING!!! I got my meal, I went to the table and asked another young lady who was cleaning tables to please ask the manager to come to the table so that I could tell her of the latest encounter. This is truly unacceptable! This was a threat! I spoke once again to the manager and she spoke to the employee. She asked if she could get us anything. I wasn't asking for a handout. We didn't even ask for a free refill! SHOULDN'T have to ask, "Is there anything I can get you." This is Customer service at its worse!!!

I tried to contact Chick-fil-A... They only want 1500 characters of an explanation. How funny is that. After we ate our meals we ordered a milkshake for dessert and then a sandwich/meal to take home to a friend. Well. Nas... delivered the meal without the shake so once again Customer service at its finest from this employee...??? Thanks... no thanks!

I have visited your restaurant on Arizona Ave and Ocotillo Road in Chandler AZ three times and each visit the food was not hot, just warm. The temperature in restaurant was very cold also. I will drive the extra five miles to another location which serves their food hot and much better service. This is a new restaurant and needs better management. I overheard other customers complaining also! I love eating at Chic-fil-a but disappointed in this location near my home.

After a long day at work 4AM-2PM I decided to treat for lunch at Chick-Fil-A. The Spicy Chicken Deluxe Lg meal is what I ordered. It was a long line in the drive through and didn't move as quickly as usual. I asked for my cheese and veggies to be placed separate to avoid sogginess. I get to the counter and get my cheese/veggies in the container. I pull up to leave and realize the bag is very light. No chicken and bread! So I go back through the long line due to no parking at the outlet and tell them what happened. She tells me, when I get to the window to show my receipt for the correction. No apology from her or the manager behind the kid who gave me my food. Not to mention that he didn't even offer to exchange or replace the fries that were already cold now. IF YOU'RE GOING TO SAY MY PLEASURE, BE SURE TO MEAN IT AND SMILE. :(

Excellent Customer Experience(S) at River City Market Place. I am a long time customer to CFa. I am also a frequent customer since I'm a bachelor and a lousy cook! I also travel back and forth between Jacksonville, Florida and Greensboro, NC, several times a month. When traveling, I stop at CFa stores in Georgia, South Carolina, and North Carolina. The food is always the same. The service is always the same and the restaurants are identical. Great food! Great service! And clean and pleasant stores. But, it's true what they say, "There's no place like home."

At the CFa in Jacksonville, near the airport, is the best of all things chicken! I'm treated like a friend, like family. And that is mostly why I go there. That's what sets this restaurant above the others. People like Mrs. **, Scarlett, Kyle, Liz, as well as Alex, Gennelle, Lindsay, Karen and Lacey, make this place special. They serve thousands of people. And they remember me when I walk thru their door. They don't serve just chicken. They serve a meal with "a taste of love". I'll probably be a lifetime customer of Chick-fil-A. And as long as these people are there, I'll feel like family.

I visited Chick-fil-A inside the Gadsden Mall Alabama And found that their customer service was the worst that I have ever had. I ordered A spicy chicken sandwich Combo Along with a kids meal. It took 11 minutes for us to get our order. I also wanted a cup of water And they charged me $0.50 And called it a refill. When I went back to get a refill for my drink They asked if I had already gotten a refill. Which I have not. To make all things fair I decided to go to Leeds Trussville In Pell City Chick-fil-A. At which I ordered the same exact things on different dates And I will give him a 5. They gave great customer service. They even acknowledged my name. So I went back To the one in Gadsden And ordered a meal in Pell City Chick-fil-A. It which I ordered the same exact things on different dates and I will give him a 5. They gave great customer service they even acknowledged my name.

So I went back to the one in Gadsden and ordered a Sandwich and water And again I got poor customer service. There were other people in line that have made statements that they would never come there again. I can understand why. For I will not have my business there again. I even spoke to the manager And she seem to not care about the issues. Chick-fil-A is one of my favorite places to eat. I just will not ever go back to the one inside the Gadsden Mall. I have talked to other people who have been there and they too had the same feelings that I do. If someone could just stand back and review them They will see what kind of service because that is what I did.

I work in retail, and have been having a long day already. My boss gave me a gift card for Chick-fil-A so I decided to get a chocolate milkshake (McAllen, TX, Jackson Ave., #00563). I got there and there was no line so that already felt like things were going my way. Well, I ordered and the gentleman at the service window was so genuine and nice. He told me not to worry about the shake and wished me a merry Christmas. I was stunned. I have never been treated so awesomely at a restaurant before. I hope he has an awesome Christmas. And the rest of the place deserves kudos.

This morning around 7:30 am I went through the drive thru at Chick-fil-A Tinseltown Southside Jacksonville, FL location. Ordered cheese only no meat biscuit with a Diet Coke. Go around the corner take a bite it has egg on it. Turn around go inside to get it corrected. The manager recognizes me because the very same thing happened last Monday and several other times. I told her "I don't even know what to say. How plain can I be?" Do you think she would offer my money back knowing they have messed my order up multiple times? NO!!! Sick and tired of crappy service!!

I want to thank Chick-fil-A for doing an amazing job with their customer service! I have consistently frequented their business all over but especially Clearwater and Largo FL. They are consistently polite and offer excellent service in food and quality! They are also very active in our community and always offer help with free food for any events! You are a testament to what a "Christian" company is about! As for the bad press. I don't believe any of it! The media has an ax to grind with Christians period! They should take one page out of Chick-fil-A book for what "compassion" truly is! Thank you Chick-fil-A!

Last week on 11/18/2016, I ate at Chick-fil-A in a food court in Merritt Island Florida, where I eat very often. This day, I left my wallet on the counter as I was gathering my drink and food, going back up minutes later when I realized this. I asked if they had found it. They huddled together, then the manager told me that they had given away my wallet!!! Not looking inside to match up the ID... They just auctioned off my wallet... "whose wallet is this??" WHAT!!!

The manager called the franchise owner, who happened to be in the mall But then do you think the franchisee owner took any responsibility for his employee's actions??? HECK NO... he copped an attitude that he "was not responsible for my wallet". And said he couldn't help me!!. Chick-fil-A needs to at least implement some basic training as to when an employee finds and handles lost valuable customer property...not give it away without matching the photo ID inside to the person's face.!! I'm still fuming and waiting for Corporate to call me back and resolve this. The police were called and a report was made but "We Care" should not be their logo!!!

I visited your store on Saturday November 19, 2016, the Food was terrible, this is a first for me. I went thru the drive thru. I ordered (2) sandwich and they was both burn, and taste really bad, couldn't eat them, but I didn't go back the line was too long, and couldn't get a call thru. I wasted $7.08 and was glad I didn't order anything else. I am in Memphis, Tn Store # 00984 my order # was **. Very bad experience. Won't go back there.

I went into the drive thru due to my rush back to the office and ordered 3 separate orders. I asked for sauce for my chicken nuggets and did not receive that. The fries tasted like they took them and dipped them in a bucket of salt. I could not even eat them. But the other orders were also salty chicken sandwich and medium fries and the other 2 orders were 12 pc chicken nuggets fries and soda. I love your food but please be sure to add the sauces we request and be careful applying the salt. The customer service was great just the taste of food really surprised me.

I entered the store to purchase a sandwich and, the line was too long and I departed. As I walked across the parking lot I noticed the Manager, Donte ** approaching me from behind with a stick as if to assist me. I turned and warded him off. This particular manager had previously worked at Burger King about a quarter mile away. I had caught an Employee there making derogatory, racial remarks about ** people and made a formal complaint. Donte ** went out his way to express his disapproval to me about in obtrusively. I have no other history with him. It's my earnest opinion, Dante **, was upset that I made a complaint about a RACIST, ** women and in his mind harbored animus.

After the incident at Chick-fil-A I left a complaint in the complaint box. What ensued was I was, harassed and followed of the property some 200 hundred ft. By Adams and some claiming to be a police officer. Again I repelled them. I asked the purported police officer for ID and he refused to comply. I have called the store multiple times only to get no response.

Finally a year later I called and got the owner, William ** Mr ** told me in a not so pleasant tone "I don't have to tell you why Dante threatened you with a stick"! Not one time did I ever receive a phone call asking me what happened. Lack of a response regarding a Manager in a Chick-fil-A uniform, coming up behind me with a stick and the cover up, compels me to conclude that this franchise has no interest in its customers and is devoid of integrity and belies the sticker on the door that states "We Care". This whole episode is the most disturbing and unprofessional occurrence. It's a complete travesty and disgrace to the founder of Chick-fil-A.

Updated on 11/14/2016: I am totally unsurprised by the cover up and ignominious behavior of the owner and management at Chick-fil-A, Catonsville Md. STILL no response regarding a Manager threatening me with a stick on their property. Totally unprofessional and craven.

My children and I patronized the location on Bush River Road yesterday. As with all locations, the line at the drive-thru was long (due to the high quality of the food). But, the efficiency enabled the queue to move quickly. Upon receiving our order, the window clerk very cordially read back the order and inspected the contents to ensure our order was correct. Needless to say, the food was fantastic and much less in cost than people think. No wonder this company is so popular!

DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU! Watch your CHIC-FIL-A ONE BALANCE on your Chick-fil-A app! I had $17 credit on my app account & it vanished into a $0.00 balance! Very frustrating. If you don't have a paper trail proving it, then they get away with it. Deleted the Chick-fil-A One app right after. Recommend not using the Chick-fil-A One app or put credit on your account in the exact amount of purchase right before pick up.

Chick-fil-A in Kernersville. I order the cool wrap for the second time which is my favorite. They give you the ranch dressing and I like the Chick-fil-A sauce. The girl always seem to get a attitude. I thought you can get the sauce you wanted. My food is always good just her. Thanks.

I shop at a store right behind a CFA in Brandywine, MD. EVERY TIME I go I get stuck in the parking lot waiting for CFA customers to get through the drive thru. It is absolutely ridiculous. I constantly wonder how these customers have an hour to wait in line for a chicken sandwich. What has our society come to that adults would rather sit in their vehicles, on their butts, and wait forever for fast food instead of going home, spending time with family and making a good home cooked meal?

PS: From what little I know about this company, it is my understanding that they stand for all that is good and "right" in the world according to Christian morals. How about taking time for family and friends and getting back to the basics. Put the phones down and having meaningful conversations and relationships. I work a 40 hour week, take care of a house and property and still make a good home cooked meal for my family at least 4 times a week. My husband and I almost never eat out and when we do its Subway, something healthy. Just saying.

Our local Chick-fil-A restaurants have the best customer service of any other fast food places, good food, clean stores. We were sorry to hear the coleslaw is discontinued. I read the reason was that when you add new menu items, like the kale/broccoli slaw, they have to get rid of something. The thing that is severely lacking in fast food menus is healthy, non-fried sides! We don't really need more choices in chicken, sauces, or more frozen drink options, we NEED MORE HEALTHY SIDE DISH OPTIONS!

The kale/broccoli salad may be popular, but it's because it's that latest food trend, not necessarily because people like it more. I don't really like the bitter taste, my husband can't eat it, and my elderly father can't chew it like he could the "special" cole slaw I always brought him from CFA. If I want copious drink choices, or ice cream treats, I'll go to Sonic, Braum's, or Starbucks. If I want healthy sides with the convenience of drive thru service, there is no place that fills that need.

I read the numerous negative reviews here and after eating literally hundreds of meals at Chik-Fil-A restaurants at many different locations, I have to believe that many of the negative reviews come from the LGBT community, having an axe to grind with CFA because of the owner's religious beliefs (which are not forced upon any customers). Out of HUNDREDS of visits to Chik-Fil-A, 99.9% of them have been pleasant experiences and great fast food. It is THE most consistent fast food franchise and if they make a mistake they always try to make it right. The properties are clean, the employees polite and the food is tasty. Chik-Fil-A is the BEST!

I couldn't believe how friendly and efficient the staff was, how immaculate the place is, and how good the chicken sandwiches and waffle fries were. Completely different experience than the other fast food places around here (SF Bay Area), where the staff is lackadaisical, rarely smile and act like they are doing you a favor just to take your order. Btw, the man in front of me at Chick-fil-A asked for Polynesian Sauce, so I did too, if you like sweet and sour, you will love it. Great place, we will return, I give it an A++.

I ate at Chick-fil-A in Bellevue NE yesterday. I ordered a Spicy Chicken Sandwich with lettuce. I received 1 limp very thin piece of lettuce, for which I was charged .15 cents. RIDICULOUS!!! They will never see me again!!

I found dirt and sand in my salad and my parents' salads. Now my friends tell me that Chick-fil-A never washes the lettuce. What kind of restaurant doesn't wash lettuce? I'll never eat another salad from them.

Visited the Chick-fil-A Swatara, PA location. I placed two separate drive thru orders. After placing the first order I waited in the drive thru line with 4 cars in front of me. Upon getting to the window and paying, there was a confusion about my order and they had to prepare it when I was at the window. I was then asked to pull ahead and park and wait for my order, which was 1 sandwich, 2 fries, 1 order of nuggets and a salad. I repeatedly asked for some Chick-fil-A sauce and after waiting 10 mins they brought the order and there was no sauce. After placing my second order through the drive thru, which was 1 chicken wrap and a order of fries I was asked to pull forward again.

I had to ask the cashier two more times for the sauce I asked for during the first order. The cashier then complained that we were ordering the "hard" items to make. Another cashier gave us 2 cards for a small milkshake for their mistakes. After pulling forward again, I had to wait another 20 minutes for a wrap and an order of fries. For as many people as they had working at the time, they really had a lot of trouble filling my two orders. I was very disappointed with their service and will not be visiting that location again.

Kfc is betterer!!! Put it in your food hole now! Seriously Chick-fil-A will give you autism. DONT EAT THAT TRASH. YOU'LL GET CANCER! Eat kfc and be a real **! (Arnold Schwarzenegger - "get to the kfc now!")

I travel for business about 3 days per week and stop anytime I see a Chick-fil-A. The place is always clean, they employ lots of energetic young people and the food is always fresh and hot. I also hate Mayor De Blasio of NYC so everyone should go to Chick-fil-A every week.

Fantastic service and Mr. Mark **, Hospitality Director, had provided the best service out of 97% of all places I have ever been a guest at! I will rate a 99.9 percent in service, and quality of food, and 100 percent in a clean detailed safe restaurant! Will recommend anyone in the Beckley area to stop, and eat clean fast service great food. The owner operator did a really good job in his selection of employment! Will come back as a consumer!

Chick-fil-A Company Profile