2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.88/5

Chick-fil-A Reviews

Original review: Dec. 30, 2019

I live in a small town that is enlivened by the presence of three colleges or universities as well as a sizeable retirement community. This means we have all the usual restaurants, especially those called Fast Food. Our Chick-fil-A is far and away the busiest of them all, for good reason. The food is uniformly tasty, nutritious, and a solid value. It is delivered quickly and accurately by a friendly, well paid (by fast food standards) staff who always have their restaurant, including the restrooms and parking lot, spotless and clean.

The difference between our Chick-fil-A and other fast food restaurants is immediately obvious. I cannot verify this, but have heard from a knowledgeable source that they do at least 5 times the volume of their next two competitors combined, in both numbers of customers and total sales. I can verify that their parking lot and fast, double lane Drive Thru are always busy, where those of other nearby restaurants are relatively empty. And, no, I have no connection other than being a highly satisfied repeat customer.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2019

I go to Chick-fil-A at least once a month with friends and I am constantly amazed, it's literary the best. The service is phenomenal; they hold the door, they are always nice and are always ready to help out. GUYS GUESS WHAT THEY HAVE...MOUTHWASH, in their bathrooms. Like who does that, it's freaking amazing. So now after every meal there I head to the bathroom to use the mouthwash. I also really love their food. I have rarely ever had bad food from any Chick-Fil-A location. So kudos to all those who work at Chick-Fil-A, and I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who loves chicken.

Get expert buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2019

Chick-fil-A is the best restaurant in the world! The employees who work there are friendly, kind, and helpful, treating you as if you are their best friends. They ask for your name, and they will bring the food to your table, calling you personally by your name. Their restaurants are so clean, you can literally lick the floor, since there is always someone cleaning. And their food! You actually get real chicken! Another positive point to make is that they are closed on Sunday. They honor Sunday as the Lord's day, and "for those who honor Me (God) I will honor" (1 Samuel 2:30). Clearly that blessing is seen at Chick-fil-A. I definitely would recommend to anyone Chick-fil-A as the best, cleanest, friendliest restaurant in the whole world!

Original review: April 30, 2019

Chick-fil-A has just the most amazing environment. There is always such positive atmosphere that you can't help but smile when you walk in. The employees are super friendly and you immediately form a connection with them. The food is obviously absolutely amazing and tastes perfectly, also they have healthy options and allergy alternatives. The stores are extremely clean and everything is always stocked. The service is fast, although it gets busy a lot, and everyone checks in to see if anything is needed. The Christian environment is also another thing I love about the restaurant. Many people write bad reviews because of 1 bad experience, but that shouldn't keep you from coming again, there could have just been something off that one day. Chick-fil-A is definitely the number one choice and everyone should go there.

Original review: April 23, 2019

Things I LOVE about Chic-fil-A: Christian company. A nice play-place for the kids. Christian music playing on the speakers & in restroom. Always clean and never dirty or gross. Employees are SUPER NICE and helpful, always say 'my pleasure'. Chic-fil-A sauce is absolutely delicious. Things I DO NOT like about Chic-fil-A:

Monosodium Glutamate & Disodium Guanylate confirmed in the food, this is a neurotoxin, NOT a flavor enhancer. Corn syrup in the sauces, but I'm glad the high fructose corn syrup was removed. No gluten-free buns or dairy free desserts for families like mine that have a gluten and dairy allergy. If the food had the MSG and corn syrup taken out and if there were some gluten-free and dairy free options, this would definitely be 5 star restaurant all the way! -Joshua **

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chick-fil-A?

Original review: Jan. 28, 2020

The food is good, they have very good pricing and they are very clean. This is definitely a business that will go well. I was very happy with my order and everything was amazing. The workers were very kind and I 100% recommend this place.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2020

If you are a tech savvy person over the age of 50, you will be offended. There were 2 incidents in the same week at 2 different locations. Last week, I placed an order to pickup in drive thru for a giveaway kale salad. The order taker was rude and offensive when I told her I placed the order through the app. Because I’m an older woman, she thought I didn’t know how to place the order correctly through the app. She was laughing at me as she took my phone to make “corrections". The problem was that she did not listen to me when I pulled up and told her I had a mobile order, gave her my name, and told her the what giveaway item I placed on the order. While she continued to laugh, she stayed, ”You didn’t think we were just going to give give this to you, did you?”

The second occurrence happened at the drive thru window. I placed an order for a sandwich and forgot add a drink. Just as I reached the window, I explained to the lady at the window that I wanted to add a drink to the order. Just as I was about to press the button to complete the order, the young lady in drive thru asked for my phone, processing the drink out of my points. I wanted to pay for the drink out of my debit card, so that I could collect more points.

In both cases, these young ladies assumed that I could not use technology to obtain what it needed. I left both locations upset with the fact that Chik-fil-a has aided this next generation into thinking seniors are incapable of simple app operation through their lack of understanding, respect and training to treat others with dignity. Seniors Beware!!

Original review: Jan. 15, 2020

We purchased 2 orders of chicken tenders with a small fry. They were overcooked which made them dry. Not only that, I can get more tenders that are delicious from Popeye’s so why should come to your establishment? It wasn’t worth the price, or the drive and waiting in line. We made our purchase at the Seekonk, MA restaurant. I must give your order taker credit because she was excellent whereas your food sucked (with the exception of the fries).

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

I love how polite and tentative the employees are. At the end of each visit they say, "It's been my pleasure serving you". Great experience and food. The chicken sandwiches always are fresh and the waffle fries are on point. I also like the fact that the chain takes the lords day of on sunday.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2020

Delicious food! Like also that Chick-fil-A is a community-minded restaurant. They are always helping people and groups in the community by hosting fundraisers for non-profit groups. Their chicken is tender and delicious. Salads are fresh and crispy.

Avoid expensive home repairs

Take our two minute quiz to find the right home warranty for you.

Chick-fil-A Company Information