Chick-fil-A

Compare Chain Restaurants

Research top Chain Restaurants recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I have visited your restaurant on Arizona Ave and Ocotillo Road in Chandler AZ three times and each visit the food was not hot, just warm. The temperature in restaurant was very cold also. I will drive the extra five miles to another location which serves their food hot and much better service. This is a new restaurant and needs better management. I overheard other customers complaining also! I love eating at Chic-fil-a but disappointed in this location near my home.

After a long day at work 4AM-2PM I decided to treat for lunch at Chick-Fil-A. The Spicy Chicken Deluxe Lg meal is what I ordered. It was a long line in the drive through and didn't move as quickly as usual. I asked for my cheese and veggies to be placed separate to avoid sogginess. I get to the counter and get my cheese/veggies in the container. I pull up to leave and realize the bag is very light. No chicken and bread! So I go back through the long line due to no parking at the outlet and tell them what happened. She tells me, when I get to the window to show my receipt for the correction. No apology from her or the manager behind the kid who gave me my food. Not to mention that he didn't even offer to exchange or replace the fries that were already cold now. IF YOU'RE GOING TO SAY MY PLEASURE, BE SURE TO MEAN IT AND SMILE. :(

Excellent Customer Experience(S) at River City Market Place. I am a long time customer to CFa. I am also a frequent customer since I'm a bachelor and a lousy cook! I also travel back and forth between Jacksonville, Florida and Greensboro, NC, several times a month. When traveling, I stop at CFa stores in Georgia, South Carolina, and North Carolina. The food is always the same. The service is always the same and the restaurants are identical. Great food! Great service! And clean and pleasant stores. But, it's true what they say, "There's no place like home."

At the CFa in Jacksonville, near the airport, is the best of all things chicken! I'm treated like a friend, like family. And that is mostly why I go there. That's what sets this restaurant above the others. People like Mrs. **, Scarlett, Kyle, Liz, as well as Alex, Gennelle, Lindsay, Karen and Lacey, make this place special. They serve thousands of people. And they remember me when I walk thru their door. They don't serve just chicken. They serve a meal with "a taste of love". I'll probably be a lifetime customer of Chick-fil-A. And as long as these people are there, I'll feel like family.

I visited Chick-fil-A inside the Gadsden Mall Alabama And found that their customer service was the worst that I have ever had. I ordered A spicy chicken sandwich Combo Along with a kids meal. It took 11 minutes for us to get our order. I also wanted a cup of water And they charged me $0.50 And called it a refill. When I went back to get a refill for my drink They asked if I had already gotten a refill. Which I have not. To make all things fair I decided to go to Leeds Trussville In Pell City Chick-fil-A. At which I ordered the same exact things on different dates And I will give him a 5. They gave great customer service. They even acknowledged my name. So I went back To the one in Gadsden And ordered a meal in Pell City Chick-fil-A. It which I ordered the same exact things on different dates and I will give him a 5. They gave great customer service they even acknowledged my name.

So I went back to the one in Gadsden and ordered a Sandwich and water And again I got poor customer service. There were other people in line that have made statements that they would never come there again. I can understand why. For I will not have my business there again. I even spoke to the manager And she seem to not care about the issues. Chick-fil-A is one of my favorite places to eat. I just will not ever go back to the one inside the Gadsden Mall. I have talked to other people who have been there and they too had the same feelings that I do. If someone could just stand back and review them They will see what kind of service because that is what I did.

I work in retail, and have been having a long day already. My boss gave me a gift card for Chick-fil-A so I decided to get a chocolate milkshake (McAllen, TX, Jackson Ave., #00563). I got there and there was no line so that already felt like things were going my way. Well, I ordered and the gentleman at the service window was so genuine and nice. He told me not to worry about the shake and wished me a merry Christmas. I was stunned. I have never been treated so awesomely at a restaurant before. I hope he has an awesome Christmas. And the rest of the place deserves kudos.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chick-fil-A?

This morning around 7:30 am I went through the drive thru at Chick-fil-A Tinseltown Southside Jacksonville, FL location. Ordered cheese only no meat biscuit with a Diet Coke. Go around the corner take a bite it has egg on it. Turn around go inside to get it corrected. The manager recognizes me because the very same thing happened last Monday and several other times. I told her "I don't even know what to say. How plain can I be?" Do you think she would offer my money back knowing they have messed my order up multiple times? NO!!! Sick and tired of crappy service!!

I want to thank Chick-fil-A for doing an amazing job with their customer service! I have consistently frequented their business all over but especially Clearwater and Largo FL. They are consistently polite and offer excellent service in food and quality! They are also very active in our community and always offer help with free food for any events! You are a testament to what a "Christian" company is about! As for the bad press. I don't believe any of it! The media has an ax to grind with Christians period! They should take one page out of Chick-fil-A book for what "compassion" truly is! Thank you Chick-fil-A!

Last week on 11/18/2016, I ate at Chick-fil-A in a food court in Merritt Island Florida, where I eat very often. This day, I left my wallet on the counter as I was gathering my drink and food, going back up minutes later when I realized this. I asked if they had found it. They huddled together, then the manager told me that they had given away my wallet!!! Not looking inside to match up the ID... They just auctioned off my wallet... "whose wallet is this??" WHAT!!!

The manager called the franchise owner, who happened to be in the mall But then do you think the franchisee owner took any responsibility for his employee's actions??? HECK NO... he copped an attitude that he "was not responsible for my wallet". And said he couldn't help me!!. Chick-fil-A needs to at least implement some basic training as to when an employee finds and handles lost valuable customer property...not give it away without matching the photo ID inside to the person's face.!! I'm still fuming and waiting for Corporate to call me back and resolve this. The police were called and a report was made but "We Care" should not be their logo!!!

I visited your store on Saturday November 19, 2016, the Food was terrible, this is a first for me. I went thru the drive thru. I ordered (2) sandwich and they was both burn, and taste really bad, couldn't eat them, but I didn't go back the line was too long, and couldn't get a call thru. I wasted $7.08 and was glad I didn't order anything else. I am in Memphis, Tn Store # 00984 my order # was **. Very bad experience. Won't go back there.

I went into the drive thru due to my rush back to the office and ordered 3 separate orders. I asked for sauce for my chicken nuggets and did not receive that. The fries tasted like they took them and dipped them in a bucket of salt. I could not even eat them. But the other orders were also salty chicken sandwich and medium fries and the other 2 orders were 12 pc chicken nuggets fries and soda. I love your food but please be sure to add the sauces we request and be careful applying the salt. The customer service was great just the taste of food really surprised me.

I entered the store to purchase a sandwich and, the line was too long and I departed. As I walked across the parking lot I noticed the Manager, Donte ** approaching me from behind with a stick as if to assist me. I turned and warded him off. This particular manager had previously worked at Burger King about a quarter mile away. I had caught an Employee there making derogatory, racial remarks about ** people and made a formal complaint. Donte ** went out his way to express his disapproval to me about in obtrusively. I have no other history with him. It's my earnest opinion, Dante **, was upset that I made a complaint about a RACIST, ** women and in his mind harbored animus.

After the incident at Chick-fil-A I left a complaint in the complaint box. What ensued was I was, harassed and followed of the property some 200 hundred ft. By Adams and some claiming to be a police officer. Again I repelled them. I asked the purported police officer for ID and he refused to comply. I have called the store multiple times only to get no response.

Finally a year later I called and got the owner, William ** Mr ** told me in a not so pleasant tone "I don't have to tell you why Dante threatened you with a stick"! Not one time did I ever receive a phone call asking me what happened. Lack of a response regarding a Manager in a Chick-fil-A uniform, coming up behind me with a stick and the cover up, compels me to conclude that this franchise has no interest in its customers and is devoid of integrity and belies the sticker on the door that states "We Care". This whole episode is the most disturbing and unprofessional occurrence. It's a complete travesty and disgrace to the founder of Chick-fil-A.

Updated on 11/14/2016: I am totally unsurprised by the cover up and ignominious behavior of the owner and management at Chick-fil-A, Catonsville Md. STILL no response regarding a Manager threatening me with a stick on their property. Totally unprofessional and craven.

My children and I patronized the location on Bush River Road yesterday. As with all locations, the line at the drive-thru was long (due to the high quality of the food). But, the efficiency enabled the queue to move quickly. Upon receiving our order, the window clerk very cordially read back the order and inspected the contents to ensure our order was correct. Needless to say, the food was fantastic and much less in cost than people think. No wonder this company is so popular!

DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU! Watch your CHIC-FIL-A ONE BALANCE on your Chick-fil-A app! I had $17 credit on my app account & it vanished into a $0.00 balance! Very frustrating. If you don't have a paper trail proving it, then they get away with it. Deleted the Chick-fil-A One app right after. Recommend not using the Chick-fil-A One app or put credit on your account in the exact amount of purchase right before pick up.

Chick-fil-A in Kernersville. I order the cool wrap for the second time which is my favorite. They give you the ranch dressing and I like the Chick-fil-A sauce. The girl always seem to get a attitude. I thought you can get the sauce you wanted. My food is always good just her. Thanks.

I shop at a store right behind a CFA in Brandywine, MD. EVERY TIME I go I get stuck in the parking lot waiting for CFA customers to get through the drive thru. It is absolutely ridiculous. I constantly wonder how these customers have an hour to wait in line for a chicken sandwich. What has our society come to that adults would rather sit in their vehicles, on their butts, and wait forever for fast food instead of going home, spending time with family and making a good home cooked meal?

PS: From what little I know about this company, it is my understanding that they stand for all that is good and "right" in the world according to Christian morals. How about taking time for family and friends and getting back to the basics. Put the phones down and having meaningful conversations and relationships. I work a 40 hour week, take care of a house and property and still make a good home cooked meal for my family at least 4 times a week. My husband and I almost never eat out and when we do its Subway, something healthy. Just saying.

Our local Chick-fil-A restaurants have the best customer service of any other fast food places, good food, clean stores. We were sorry to hear the coleslaw is discontinued. I read the reason was that when you add new menu items, like the kale/broccoli slaw, they have to get rid of something. The thing that is severely lacking in fast food menus is healthy, non-fried sides! We don't really need more choices in chicken, sauces, or more frozen drink options, we NEED MORE HEALTHY SIDE DISH OPTIONS!

The kale/broccoli salad may be popular, but it's because it's that latest food trend, not necessarily because people like it more. I don't really like the bitter taste, my husband can't eat it, and my elderly father can't chew it like he could the "special" cole slaw I always brought him from CFA. If I want copious drink choices, or ice cream treats, I'll go to Sonic, Braum's, or Starbucks. If I want healthy sides with the convenience of drive thru service, there is no place that fills that need.

I read the numerous negative reviews here and after eating literally hundreds of meals at Chik-Fil-A restaurants at many different locations, I have to believe that many of the negative reviews come from the LGBT community, having an axe to grind with CFA because of the owner's religious beliefs (which are not forced upon any customers). Out of HUNDREDS of visits to Chik-Fil-A, 99.9% of them have been pleasant experiences and great fast food. It is THE most consistent fast food franchise and if they make a mistake they always try to make it right. The properties are clean, the employees polite and the food is tasty. Chik-Fil-A is the BEST!

I couldn't believe how friendly and efficient the staff was, how immaculate the place is, and how good the chicken sandwiches and waffle fries were. Completely different experience than the other fast food places around here (SF Bay Area), where the staff is lackadaisical, rarely smile and act like they are doing you a favor just to take your order. Btw, the man in front of me at Chick-fil-A asked for Polynesian Sauce, so I did too, if you like sweet and sour, you will love it. Great place, we will return, I give it an A++.

I ate at Chick-fil-A in Bellevue NE yesterday. I ordered a Spicy Chicken Sandwich with lettuce. I received 1 limp very thin piece of lettuce, for which I was charged .15 cents. RIDICULOUS!!! They will never see me again!!

I found dirt and sand in my salad and my parents' salads. Now my friends tell me that Chick-fil-A never washes the lettuce. What kind of restaurant doesn't wash lettuce? I'll never eat another salad from them.

Visited the Chick-fil-A Swatara, PA location. I placed two separate drive thru orders. After placing the first order I waited in the drive thru line with 4 cars in front of me. Upon getting to the window and paying, there was a confusion about my order and they had to prepare it when I was at the window. I was then asked to pull ahead and park and wait for my order, which was 1 sandwich, 2 fries, 1 order of nuggets and a salad. I repeatedly asked for some Chick-fil-A sauce and after waiting 10 mins they brought the order and there was no sauce. After placing my second order through the drive thru, which was 1 chicken wrap and a order of fries I was asked to pull forward again.

I had to ask the cashier two more times for the sauce I asked for during the first order. The cashier then complained that we were ordering the "hard" items to make. Another cashier gave us 2 cards for a small milkshake for their mistakes. After pulling forward again, I had to wait another 20 minutes for a wrap and an order of fries. For as many people as they had working at the time, they really had a lot of trouble filling my two orders. I was very disappointed with their service and will not be visiting that location again.

Kfc is betterer!!! Put it in your food hole now! Seriously Chick-fil-A will give you autism. DONT EAT THAT TRASH. YOU'LL GET CANCER! Eat kfc and be a real **! (Arnold Schwarzenegger - "get to the kfc now!")

I travel for business about 3 days per week and stop anytime I see a Chick-fil-A. The place is always clean, they employ lots of energetic young people and the food is always fresh and hot. I also hate Mayor De Blasio of NYC so everyone should go to Chick-fil-A every week.

Fantastic service and Mr. Mark **, Hospitality Director, had provided the best service out of 97% of all places I have ever been a guest at! I will rate a 99.9 percent in service, and quality of food, and 100 percent in a clean detailed safe restaurant! Will recommend anyone in the Beckley area to stop, and eat clean fast service great food. The owner operator did a really good job in his selection of employment! Will come back as a consumer!

STAY AWAY FROM THIS STORE!!! On Wed. 3/24/2016 my friend and I waited about 45 minutes in the drive-through line and FINALLY placed our order. We had coupons which this store issued and I have used before without a problem. Upon coming to the window, we were told they no longer honor those coupons, despite having NO EXPIRATION DATE and this store issuing them. The woman working the window was as cold as a rock and about as friendly too. She had no compassion or apology and started to ring up the transaction without the coupons. NO THANKS!!! We went to Burger King... sailed right through the drive-through and found friendly staff, better food, and a store that appreciated our business.

Upon coming home, I called Chick-fil-A's corporate HQ and told them my horrible Chick-fil-A experience. They didn't seem to care either saying that most of their stores are independently owned and they have no control. They said they would forward the complaint to the offending store. I was astonished that corporate didn't care. HENCE, THAT IS A POOR REFLECTION ON ALL CHICK-FIL-A's!!! It gives them all a bad reputation. This one did MAJOR damage to that reputation.

Today (3/24/2016) I got a call from some woman (Amy???) from this Robinson Twp. store who said that she was the new owner since February (last month) and... "WE DON'T ACCEPT THEM, PERIOD!" That was it. No apologies or anything.... just "WE DON'T AND WON'T HONOR THOSE COUPONS!" Insane as THAT STORE distributed them!!! She said corporate agreed with her. If that's the case, ALL OF CHICK-FIL-A's ARE WORTHLESS. She also disputed how long we were in line. She said they served 60 customers that hour, but I never told her exactly when we were there so she must have ESP. I asked my friend while I was on the phone with this moron how long she perceived we were there in that line. She said: "AT LEAST 35 MINUTES!" So much for fast food.

But this rude excuse for a businesswoman didn't care at all about me, my business, or that she had a very disgruntled customer. Her attitude was disgusting. She was ill-tempered and rude. What a despicable and horrid reflection on her store, Chick-fil-A, and herself as a person. STAY AWAY FROM CHICK-FIL-A!!! There are so many other choices for fast food and better and more reasonable ones too. Without those coupons, a simple, plain piece of chicken on a bun with pickles, a fry and drink was just under $7. FORGET THAT!!!

My father's family were businessmen and had MANY different stores. They always treated EVERYONE of their customers with respect and valued their patronage. YOU WON'T FIND THIS AT THIS CHICK-FIL-A and since their corporate office supposedly agrees with this rogue woman, then I say EVERY Chick-fil-A is the worst choice you can make when looking for fast food... especially this one in Robinson where there are so many other choices. BE CAUTIOUS OF OTHER GOOD REVIEWS OF THIS STORE!!! If this new owner only took over last month, the good reviews are for the previous operation. I also did see that others complained of the slow service and long lines. If I could rate this woman and Chick-fil-A ZERO STARS, I would have. They do not deserve even one.

I was surprised to read so many negative reviews (some of which were quite silly). I have eaten at CFA since 1975! I've eaten at locations all throughout South Carolina and North Carolina. My favorite sandwich is the grilled (or fried--yum!), and I love the chicken STRIPS. Their chicken biscuits are great for breakfast. Their wait staff is the friendliest of ANY fast food restaurant I have ever frequented. Thumbs up to CFA!!!

Your chicken salad sandwich you make now is horrible. When you used to toast the bread and do the old fashion chicken salad it was great. This sandwich tastes like rubber. Please bring back the old sandwich that was a winner, everyone liked it. Thank you.

I was one of the first one hundred persons on the 146 hwy franchise that attended the camp out, in which they were giving cards for a "year" free Chick-fil-A. That's the first false advertisement, it's only 52 meals. Second was that after the 20th meal they cancel your card. Then I called the customer service to ask the reason why, and the lady was extremely rude. After she said in a really bad tone that I have used all my meals she hang up on me. I SERIOUSLY think they can get sued for false advertisement if they keep on the same way.

Tuesday Dec 1 at approx 1 am my order was simple- 1 scramble well with cheese, white toast, bacon and coffee and scatter hashbrowns well. Told my waitress specifically how I wanted my egg [not a chopped up] fried egg and scattered well hashbrowns. When I received my order the waitress knew egg and hashbrowns were not even close to right. Egg was indeed a chopped up fried egg, hashbrown were damn near raw and the waitress knew this but served them anyway. I ask her "WHY?" She didn't know why. As a result I paid my check. Told her I'd never come there again. I felt like a lowlife scumbag for being treated this way as if I should have ate this meal, pay up and leave. I use to come to this location at least 4 or 5 times a week and no my food was only right half the time.

Ordered a large fruit tray --- 90+% just diced apples with about a dozen blueberries, a few mandarin oranges and a few strawberries sliced on top of the apples. The apples were also coated with something (I presume to keep them from turning brown) but it made them taste like hand sanitizer. >$50 for something inedible and made a very poor impression on event guests. Also ordered a large Chick-fil-A chicken minis tray ---- should be MICRO-minis -- ridiculously small and embarrassing to have so little food for event - Site said 3/serving!?! - should be at least 6+ per serving. We were scrambling to make sandwiches of our own to add to trays. Generally love Chick-fil-A and support them whenever I can, but this was horrible and inadequate -- 11/14/15, 10 AM, Memorial City Houston location. Lemonade was good.

Chick-fil-A Company Profile