3.76/5

363 Chick-fil-A Consumer Reviews

Original review: Aug. 13, 2019

I visit Chik-fil-A as often as I can so I can enjoy their amazing chicken nuggets and waffle fries. The way that they cook their chicken is perfect with just the right amount of seasoning. The service at the stores is always very friendly and helpful every time we go as well. Any time that we are out and about and hunger strikes we like to head over to a Chik-fil-A restaurant and get some good eatin' in.

Original review: July 18, 2019

I love Chick-fil-A a lot. I like how fast they are with the food and how well mannered the workers are. I also like how clean it is. When I grow up I will be working at Chick-fil-A. The chicken nuggets are the best. When I go there for breakfast I always eat their Chick-n-Minis. When my parents ask where I want to eat, I always say Chick-fil-A. I want to just brag on how good this place is. I never complained about Chick-fil-A. I REALLY love this place. I recommend Chick-fil-A.

Get expert buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 30, 2019

Chick-fil-A has just the most amazing environment. There is always such positive atmosphere that you can't help but smile when you walk in. The employees are super friendly and you immediately form a connection with them. The food is obviously absolutely amazing and tastes perfectly, also they have healthy options and allergy alternatives. The stores are extremely clean and everything is always stocked. The service is fast, although it gets busy a lot, and everyone checks in to see if anything is needed. The Christian environment is also another thing I love about the restaurant. Many people write bad reviews because of 1 bad experience, but that shouldn't keep you from coming again, there could have just been something off that one day. Chick-fil-A is definitely the number one choice and everyone should go there.

Original review: April 23, 2019

Things I LOVE about Chic-fil-A: Christian company. A nice play-place for the kids. Christian music playing on the speakers & in restroom. Always clean and never dirty or gross. Employees are SUPER NICE and helpful, always say 'my pleasure'. Chic-fil-A sauce is absolutely delicious. Things I DO NOT like about Chic-fil-A:

Monosodium Glutamate & Disodium Guanylate confirmed in the food, this is a neurotoxin, NOT a flavor enhancer. Corn syrup in the sauces, but I'm glad the high fructose corn syrup was removed. No gluten-free buns or dairy free desserts for families like mine that have a gluten and dairy allergy. If the food had the MSG and corn syrup taken out and if there were some gluten-free and dairy free options, this would definitely be 5 star restaurant all the way! -Joshua **

Original review: March 25, 2019

Chick-fil-A at Menlo Park Mall. Whenever I order Chick-fil-A, it is always amazing quality! Their chicken sandwich is very good and the workers are very friendly. Some come around and ask if everything is good or if I need a refill. If you order through their app, it takes a very short amount of time. Their rewards and deals are very useful as I use them a lot. Overall, it is a great place and their food is very delicious.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chick-fil-A?

Original review: Aug. 5, 2019

I can never get enough of Chick-fil-A. They always go above and beyond what they need to. Their food is amazing and really love their Frosted Lemonade. When we want a good atmosphere and great food we always head there!!

Original review: July 26, 2019

DO NOT GIVE THEM ACCESS TO YOUR PAYPAL OR BANK ACCOUNT. I decided to try paying via the Chick-fil-A one app about a week ago. I added $10 to my account via PayPal, paid for my order, and all was well - or so I thought. Two days later, a 2nd $10 was taken from my PayPal account, without my knowledge or approval. I contacted customer service via email. Several days later, I finally received a response saying I should contact my financial institution to get a refund, they only show one $10 deduction from my PayPal account. I reply, and send screenshots of the two different transactions. They are obviously two different debits for several reasons. 1. - they occurred two days apart and 2.- the first one took $3 and some change from my PayPal balance and the rest from my bank, and the one two days later took the full $10 from my bank account.

I fail to see how it is my bank's fault or PayPal's fault if Chick-fil-A initiated the debit. Chick-fil-A insists they only received $10 from me even though I sent very clear proof that they deducted $20. After speaking with 3 different reps from Chick-fil-A, I'm done. Totally done, and will not be returning to any Chick-fil-A. I want others to know what happened. You can keep that $10 Chick-fil-A, and I'll be praying for YOU. Fraudulently debiting people's account and keeping the money isn't very Christian like, and is also illegal. Be forewarned before giving Chick-fil-A access to any of your accounts, look at reviews on Google Play, I am not the only one this has happened to.

Original review: July 24, 2019

I have always used McDonald’s or Hardee’s as a stop for a morning sandwich. On the rush, I spotted a Chick-fil-A so stopped to try it. Ordered mini chicken slammers. Paid 3.75, It was too funny, I got 4 tiny PCs of chicken nuggets on 4 tiny pieces of bread that when put together, would not even consist of a real sandwich. Come on 3.75.. maybe 1.50 not worth the stop. Although I will say they were tasty. But due to that experience, I will keep my business at the other guys.

Original review: July 19, 2019

Chick-fil-A on Millerville Road in Baton Rouge, LA is the worse... The staff is a bunch of rude teenagers that can care less if they mess your order up. I felt so awkward and out of place there because the girl that checked out us was talking bad about us, made sure we could hear her, the manager took her to the back but she came back and it never stopped. She made this experience so terrible, she is tarnishing the Chick-fil-A brand.

Original review: July 19, 2019

I just had the best salad here on Ray Rd in Ahwatukee AZ. I’ve loved their sandwiches but now another thing to love. Never lack with customer service either! I stood up to go get another dressing and had 3 employees asking if I needed anything, they employ extra people always. Not like other places who have 1 cook, 1 counter and 1 at drive thru. They meet all my expectations. Love them.

Chick-fil-A Company Information