4.17/5

319 Chick-fil-A Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

This is the 2nd time I pay about $5 for 6 tiny PCs of nuggets all overcooked and too salty and almost burned. I want to talk to manager about it. He was busy. Was told to come back later!!!! That was my last purchase from them.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

I love Chick-fil-A especially their breakfast. However, the other day I had the worst customer experience at the Georgia State University campus branch. I had entered the store at 1030 am and the line was long with some of the cash counters not in service. I reached cash counter at 1030 am and they said they stop serving at 1030 am. It was exactly 1030 am! It can not be my fault that they had some of the counters closed at a peak hour like that and not to mention I had entered the store 6 minutes before the breakfast window closes! I left the shop without any purchase. I never expect this kind of behavior from a company like Chick-fil-A.

Get expert buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2018

Icedream is just about the best ice cream I have tasted in a while. Apparently the restaurant in Longview, TX knows and have decided to drastically cut their portions and are using stale cones. Did no good to talk to management. I would rather pay more and get enough to satisfy me rather than pay the same price and get what amounts to a child's cone sold under the guise of being a large.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2018

My boyfriend and I loved Chick-fil-A until yesterday September 29, 2018 when we ordered our usual for this establishment. Went home, got comfortable, started eating and noticed that there was mold on the chicken nuggets and mold on our chicken sandwich. We went back to the fast food restaurant located on Route 301 in Waldorf, MD asking for the manager to come outside so we don’t cause any conflict inside. Once he saw the food he made a excuse that it was blood that was cooked with the chicken (which I will not believe because it was green) and tried to replace our order (which I did not want). We then called corporate. The owner tried to tell us that it sound like it could have been the gristle from the chicken which was a lie again. I been sick since!

Original review: Sept. 12, 2018

I was in the drive thru of Chick-fil-A in Chicago Ridge, IL. When I pulled up the restaurant had a metal tray sticking out of the drive thru. It was not put in properly I guess and it ended up scratching my car. The girl at the drive thru ended up putting it in its slot the way it's suppose to go after it damaged my car. The girl apologized and I told her I would contact their corporate office. Ever since then I was given the run around by the employees, managers, and the director. The director called me apologizing finally and gave me a number to call for their insurance company. Their insurance company called Segwick claims gave me the run around and is denying my claim saying I drove into the metal tray sticking out. Their property damaged my car and they are saying it's my fault? This place is so underhanded.

Now the director who apologized is claiming she never admitted fault. And I have gone there several times since thinking they were going to do the right thing. Ever since that day they no longer use that metal tray. The corporate customer service line told me they don't want this happening to other people. That tells me they know that tray was faulty. I am really surprised at how they treat people when there is a problem. They avoid phone calls and even hang up on you telling you to call the insurance company. I will no longer patron a restaurant that treats people like this.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chick-fil-A?

Original review: Sept. 6, 2018

This review is for the non existent customer service of the owner ** at the Mira Mesa location. If you have any sort of customer service to report good or bad do not expect to be able to make any sort of contact with this owner. I tried to reach out to him today through his manager in his store. They called him and he said he did not want to speak to me. He did not want my name or contact information to get in touch with me at a later time and he was not concerned with what the issue was at hand. He is however happy with taking customers' money but does not want to take any time talking to customers or improving his store or employees customer service. I guess his customer service speaks for itself and how he allows his employees behavior at his location. I do not recommend this location based on the customer service and the lack of management's concern for any type of improvement. 10750 Camino Ruiz, San Diego, CA 92126.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2018

I bit into a metal piece in a fried chicken sandwich and still have a toothache two months later. I tried to get Chick-fil-A to help but they passed the buck to their supplier. Their supplier told me they were not responsible, the owner of the store was curt and wants me to go away. The Phila. news wants me to appear but I think I will just get a lawyer after them.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2018

I went to the new Chick-fil-A in Fort Pierce Florida. I waited in line for over half an hour it was about 45-50 minutes, I'm not over exaggerating. When I finally got to the window they gave my food and I showed my badge and asked if they offer a discount. He told me I would have to put on my uniform and come inside. I explained to him that three other Chick-fil-A's I go to offer me some kind of a discount through drive-thru with my badge.

I understand if he doesn't want to offer a discount because they're personally owned but the fact that I waited in line for so long you think you would have the decency to offer me some kind of a discount just to show courtesy and be a good manager. I serve my community working as an officer and support and offer Public help and more than a hundred different ways everyday. It's sad that I had to wait in line for so long and he couldn't even show respect to someone that provides for his own community that he's serving in. That's pretty sad and I would never go to this Chick-fil-A again. I also never got my food because when I got to window to pay it still was not ready.

Original review: July 30, 2018

The Chick-fil-A website stated clearly on July 30, 2018, that their restaurant on the Tennessee Tech campus in Cookeville, TN was open. We spent 20 minutes driving to and from the restaurant only to find it closed for construction. I phoned Chick-fil-A to file a complaint because the website misleads and inconvenienced us, but was disappointed with the "I'm not really all that interested" response. (No free meal, or anything, just "Oh, I'm sorry." If they were sorry they would at least attempt to make it right). In addition, the inconvenience could have been avoided, but Chick-fil-A is so stingy that they do not provide a phone number so customers can call and see if the restaurant is actually open or not. What does a phone line cost--$50 per month? So because of their false website, laziness, and lack of care about customers, they wasted 20 minutes of our time.

Original review: July 12, 2018

I called after their website would not allow me to put any info onto their survey from a receipt. They never did anything about it. I have called 3 times. They send the info to someone else. They are supposed to call back. They never do so I cant take a survey for a free sandwich.

Original review: June 21, 2018

I called the corporate number to ask the company why it is still using harmful styrofoam and if they are considering moving away from their plastic usage? They took my name and email and assured me that someone would get back to me. Yeah - still waiting for that call! If you are a leader in your industry, start being a leader! Styrofoam is ancient and read about the harmful effects of plastic! Let's all choose to do things the right way.

Original review: June 18, 2018

Customer service is always great and the sandwiches you receive look like they do on the menu board unlike your typical "burger restaurant". The prices are a little on the high side but they are still competitive with other fast food restaurants.

Original review: June 17, 2018

Every time I have been there I have never had one complaint, the employees are always so polite and friendly. The food is great too, I wish they would put the carrot salad back on the menu. That would just make it awesome!

Original review: June 13, 2018

Cashier was very friendly and accommodating. Food was delivered promptly and hot. Though I think the prices are a little high, what you get for the cost is sufficient. Like the fact the owner closes on Sunday!

Original review: June 12, 2018

Customer service is always exceptional as well as the food. Haven't had a bad experience with the food or customer service or even the customer yet. Store always clean and the employees do take pride in their job.

Original review: June 11, 2018

My lunch is short and I have yet to be late coming back when I go to Chick-fil-A compared to other places so for that one reason they are usually my lunch choice. They quick. Sometimes even putting somebody outside to take orders. The food is wonderful too. I've never had a bad meal.

Original review: June 11, 2018

Restaurant is always clean including restrooms. Can usually satisfy all family members. Customer service is great too. Service with a smile. Consistent with menu and most stores provide wipes for your hands' sanitation.

Original review: June 11, 2018

They've changed many things on their menu, things I always went out of my way to get, that I don't go there for lunch anymore. No more coleslaw, honey mustard recipe was changed, & chicken taste completely changed because it is now organic. Thankfully their breakfast, specifically their bacon, egg & cheese biscuit is exceptional. A full piece of cheese, bacon, crispy if you want, & piled high. Beats any other fast food restaurant that I've gone to.

Original review: June 10, 2018

This restaurant has become one of my favorites. The food tastes clean and healthy. The employees are a cut above most other fast food restaurants that I usually go to. I still wonder how they are able to produce so much food so quickly. Lastly, the milkshakes are the very best. Their competition should get their recipe. I only wish they were open seven days a week.

Original review: June 10, 2018

I love Chick-fil-A because the employees are very polite. I like the fact that they say "my pleasure" for waiting on you. Their french fries are my favorite too.

Original review: June 9, 2018

Chick-fil-A is a very clean place. They are always busy which means their food is always fresh. Their food is also healthy and they give you a good portion. I love it. They close on Sunday but it is by far the best I have ever ate for a fast food restaurant so try it. I think you will agree.

Original review: June 9, 2018

I always feel the warm friendly atmosphere and I can relax here. The staff is also excellent and so very accommodating in even the little things. The food is clean, fresh and very healthy especially in these times. My family loves to go here and I am so grateful!

Original review: June 8, 2018

Have always been satisfied with items purchased at Chick-fil-A. Have never tried any breakfast items though. But milkshakes are delicious! Also, the standard chicken sandwich is very good.

Original review: June 8, 2018

The best fast food ever! Flavor is sooo good on their chicken tenders and their chicken sandwiches. Always my first choice. Great selection plus customer service is the best of all fast food chains.

Original review: June 7, 2018

In my experience this chain is always top notch. All staff members look you in the eye when speaking to you and are very courteous, and helpful. Food is always fresh and top quality. The company has good morals and support the community and our veterans. They will always get my business so long as this stays the same or gets better.

Original review: June 7, 2018

The staff is always so helpful and polite. I know they are trained to be, but they also manage to not fake and actually mean it. As they thank you, greet you and overall interaction.

Original review: June 6, 2018

The salads are fresh, the food is good and I love that it offers caffeine free diet Coke!!! The customer service of the best of any fast foods around.

Original review: June 6, 2018

My sister gets breakfast at the drive-thru every morning. Best chicken fast food restaurant out there, and they really do provide "service with a smile". I wish there were more located near me!

Original review: June 5, 2018

The staff is always so kind and accommodating! Love Chick-fil-A!!! Love the new drive through system. Things always move quickly and it's one of the few fastfood chains I take my children to.

Original review: June 5, 2018

Always clean and fresh, always willing to correct any mistakes if any. Great customer service. Even with there is a overwhelming of customers the line seems to move quickly and smooth.

Chick-fil-A Company Information