2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

3.8/5 (530 ratings)

About Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chick-fil-A?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chick-fil-A?

Original review: Oct. 2, 2021

I purchased the chicken tortilla soup based on the poster in the window which showed chicken and corn in a broth. I also wanted to try something new, and normally I love Chik-fil-A food. But this time was different. The soup I received was little more than thickened water with taco seasoning and tabasco sauce. You couldn't taste the chicken, you couldn't taste the corn, you couldn't taste the beans. Just a tasteless, thickened, gravy-textured base with too much taco seasoning and tabasco sauce. And 8 bucks for about 12 ounces. I don't know when I have ever been this disappointed in a dish. I'm normally not one to write comments, but I was pretty angry about this meal.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2021

The biggest reason adults go to fast food is because of kids. The main reason kids prefer one place over another is toy. It is a non perishable product and it is gross incompetence to run out. The crying kid will have to be taken to McDonald's because they got something right.

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2021

I love Chick-fil-A's food is one of my favorites when I choose to eat out especially for dinner on Saturdays. Whenever I go I choose Chick-n-Strips. It seems to me a delicious meal. I feel that I can eat it at any time either for lunch or for dinner is super delicious. It has a good taste. I recommend it 100%.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2021

I am writing to inform you of your poor service and disappointment we have in your company. Sat September 11th at 12:00 was our daughter's 5th birthday and all she requested for food was your chicken nuggets. We ordered $165 worth of food and sauces a week before from your Ashbridge Square location in Downingtown, PA. When my husband arrived at 10:30, for our order to be ready at 11:30, the person at the counter had no record of our order. I texted my husband the confirmation and they somehow located it but it was not ready! My husband was told the order would be ready by 11:15, so he left to go pick up a tray order from Giant—10 minutes away. He came back at 12:00, giving your staff an extra 45 minutes to prepare our order!

When he arrived there was a line of customers waiting for their catering orders, others waiting for their in store orders, and numerous people waiting to speak to the manager about their orders and service. It was chaos! It took until 12:15 for him to finally get to the front of the line to show his receipt, to which he was told they were just now cooking the order; at this point it was 12:35.

At 1:00 my husband finally received our order, 1 1/2 hours late; and then it took him 10 minutes to get out of your parking lot! My husband waited over 2 hours for our order. In turn he missed almost 2 hours of our daughter's 5th birthday and the food was LATE. Something we thought could be avoided by ordering from your establishment. In the end my husband was offered two free sandwiches which far from remedies this letdown. I will tell anyone who will listen this story about your restaurant and I hope you find a way to compensate my family, although you can never give my husband back the time he missed at her party!

Original review: Sept. 5, 2021

Find them overpriced and their food is not really that good. I find the food rubbery and tasteless. If this is best people have a lot to learn about taste. Their chicken usually is too salty. Maybe if you smothered it in dipping sauce you can stomach it.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2021

I show up and not one employee even in the drive thru have mask on. They get right in my face. They get super close to my car. I will not be going back till no more COVID-19. You don’t seem like y’all care about customers or employees. Get with Americans save lives mask mandate. I will not come back and tell everyone how you allow people to be exposed to Covid while other stores business wear mask. God would want you to save lives not take them.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2021

It's been about a month that I placed an order that was never delivered in total, tried to call and email. I received a sorry but no refund. The location owner just does not care and refuse to deliver the order and or refund the money. I keep getting "I am Sorry" automated emails.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2021

I LOVE this place! I could eat here every day for sure! Most fast food restaurants have greasy food but at Chick- fil-A everything tastes fresh and quality made. When I pick it up the food is ALWAYS warm. I am not the biggest fan of mac and cheese but when it comes to Chick-fil-A mac and cheese I LOVE it. Soooo good!!!! The only bad thing is it is not close to my house in Shillington. About 25 minutes away!!! They should definitely put up more Chick-fil-A's around here. Reasonable price and friendly workers! If you have not gone here before I personally recommend.

Original review: July 18, 2021

In line 30 minutes, Manteca, Ca Chick-fil-A. When I arrived home with my Order of two deluxe chicken fillet sandwiches and sweet tea we ended up with greasy chicken surrounded by two pieces of bread and nothing in between. Called the store, would not give me a manager, employee proceeded to say, "Will take your name and number and when you come back within the week we’ll give you a two complimentary sandwiches." Went back on July 16, 2021 proceeded to give my name and number they said they couldn’t find it in their computer! Not an I’m sorry not anything just expected us to order again, instead of fixing what I paid for in the first place and didn’t receive not to mention they were very rude as far as customer service, their attitudes were quite arrogant. Very unfortunate that was a first experience with Chick-fil-A and I will never go back! Really they should try to hire mature adults. These kids are going to ruin their business.

Original review: July 12, 2021

I called and spoke to a shift lead who stated I have to go through Doordash & he also stated it was on doordash. However it was not! The bag was sealed when we got it. States on outside ticket all items were in the bag. They were not. The young man I spoke to said they can't just around giving out free fries. Hello we paid for our order. We will not be ordering from Chick fila anymore.

Chick-fil-A Company Information