2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.91/5

Chick-fil-A Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chick-fil-A?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chick-fil-A?

Original review: Jan. 13, 2021

This was our first time going to Chick Fil A and there was a line wrapped around the block, but we were able to place our order online ahead of time. By the time we got to the order pick up area, the server came out with our order and we asked (just to make sure) if all the sauces and the salt was in there with the chicken, the sandwich, and the potatoes. She cheerfully assured us, "They're all in there!" So we drove off. When we got to our destination, we took everything out of the bag and there were no sauces and no salt! The line was way too long to go back and wait in so we just settled but it was disappointing. But both the chicken sandwich and the chicken filets were excellent, very moist and flavorful and the portion sizes were generous. The potatoes were unsalted and rather flavorless. So the experience was almost perfect.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2020

Wow! 25 cars deep in the drive thru and we got our food in less than 7 minutes. Who does that? Chic-Fil-A of course! They know how do do it. McDonalds, KFC, Arby’s, whoever, pay Close attention. If only you were open on Sundays my life would be complete! Keep up the awesome service and food quality. You rock!

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 18, 2020

I went through the drive through today and was greeted with a friendly face and a nice “Hello! How are you today?” The young man's name was Brady and he was very kind and funny. Whoever hired him must be very pleased with the work he is doing. I am very pleased with my experience and the meal.

Original review: July 2, 2020

I enjoyed a Chick-fil-A meal including a Peach Milkshake today. The sandwich was the best and the fries were hot. I had it delivered through door dash. Chick-fil-A has their act together. They should be the model for all fast food restaurants. Their food is the best! Our CFA opened shortly before corona but did they panic? NO! They forged ahead with a great way of serving themselves and the customers. You have a girl taking orders, someone taking cash and your order waiting for you at the delivery window. Awesome! I almost felt like the drive up window at Weber’s drive-up where the girls came out, affixed a tray to the car window and waited for your order to be delivered. Efficient. I love your food, your efficiency even in the worst of times and the fact that you aren’t open on Sundays. It is so like Sundays in the 50’s and 60’s. Thank you for a great meal and great service!

Original review: June 12, 2020

Chick fil A has the BEST customer service. I had never patronized this establishment until about a year ago and, couldn't believe how well it was run. You pay fast food prices for restaurant service. Employees walk around making sure everyone is happy and has everything they need. The food is delicious, we love the crispy chicken salad:). Hopefully they continue with this practice. You can barely get service this good in a regular restaurant while paying big $$$. Highly recommend everyone give it at least one try.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2021

I went to Chick-fil-A located on 1960 and Eldridge in Houston TX, got my order, when I get home 12 ct nuggets were missing, I had to drive back and had to wait in line again! I explained the situation to the girl taking the order and asked her if they could upgrade it to a meal since I wasted my time and gas for their mistake, she called someone on the radio and told me that they will take care at the front, was in line for about ten minutes, when I get to the window I had to explain everything again and was told they couldn’t do anything about it, just got my 12 ct nuggets. It’s sad because I used to go like 3 times a week but with this poor service will never go back. Will start going to Raising Cane’s.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2020

Found hair and grass on top of my lid and I’m truly disgusted. I want my money back or a free meal. Chick-fil-A this made me lose my appetite truly and is unprofessional at the most. Please do better. Thank you.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2020

Chick-fil-A Woodward, Clinton, Maryland. Today upon purchasing food again I place my order and it was incomplete. The problem is I must check my order before I leave because it's always incomplete at Woodyard Road Clinton Maryland Chick-fil-A. The other day it's a no cash store but one of the workers during the night time was handing cash back to me. I was confused because I pay with my card. Upon going home I realized my order was incomplete yet paid for it fully. I wonder if this is why he handed me the cash. A lot of scams going on at Woodward Landing Woodyard road Clinton Maryland. #**

Original review: Dec. 5, 2020

It’s extremely cold here in Montgomery Alabama and Chick-fil-A is my all time favorite place to eat. Which why it saddens me so much for them to have the workers out here in these cold temperatures. Taking orders and passing foods.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2020

Having been hacked and getting nearly $75 from my bank used to have food delivered hours away from where I live, I expected typical CFA customer service to help resolve the issue but have been left sorely disappointed! Now I've seen that others have had similar issues and yet CFA continues to promote their app knowing they have security issues and then doing nothing to help victims of hackers! I've filed two complaints and called the customer service line and yet am left in limbo hoping they will get around to helping me out! So disappointing and frustrating!

Chick-fil-A Company Information