4.01/5
Based on 111 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Chick-fil-A

Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Feb. 16, 2018

199 Chick-fil-A Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

I went in Chick-fil-A at Houston airport and asked the cashier if she could please check my gift card credits. She looked to me and said, "Sir we don't accept gift card on this store"! Well, first of all, I didn't know, sorry. But she could be just a little more polite like... "Sorry sir we don't accept gift card here," but no she just treated me like... "Sir or pay cash or get out of the line". Shame of you guys. So sad.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2018

Grand Parkway North location in Houston, had wrong price in menu, when I asked the MANAGER why I was overcharged they said “yea, that price is wrong, sorry.” Common sense tells you to make the change.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Feb. 3, 2018

When I was over in Orlando for a vacation, I came through to Chick-fil-A because people have told me to try it so I did. When I opened my burger everything was just black and burnt and the chips were like soggy as no salt. So bad. Never coming here again. Plus I went in and said, "I wanted this sorted" and they said they can’t sort it out. And they said put it in the bin on the way out if I don’t want it.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2018

I went to Chick-fil-A in Owings Mills Foundry Row and it was so bad experience. The food is good but the people who working there not helpful at all and I think they have a kind of discrimination because I am wearing hijab!!!

Original review: Jan. 12, 2018

I just came from your location in Brandywine, MD and I had an unpleasant experience. I decided to use a courtesy card that I was saving for a rainy day, and it just so happens that this is that day. I don't get paid until tomorrow and I just got off work from working late. I had to put my last $5 in my gas tank to get home. I ordered a grilled chicken sandwich and to my surprise the courtesy card I had was expired from 12/30/17. I asked the cashier if they could make an exception, she just smiled and said, "I don't think it's going to work."

I asked again "If you guys could make an exception by asking the manager on duty?" She hesitated at first, but then asked him. He came over and said "no." I didn't get a "sorry it's expired," nor a "sorry sir here are some other options." Just a "NO." And the cashier just laughed. I thought out of all the years I spent money being loyal to your company, and talked about how your customer service is unmatched, had been washed down the drain. I remember when I used to go to your spot for your lemon pie, but you took that off the menu nationwide, but I stuck with you. You can forget it now. Your company will never get another nickel out of me. That's a wrap!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chick-fil-A?

Original review: Jan. 5, 2018

It was decent remembering it was fast food. I met a friend and had what else but fried chicken. The chicken was warm and crispy when it arrived. The salad appeared freshly made. It was a good experience.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2018

Consistent high quality. Chicken is always moist but never greasy. The service is always prompt even though very crowded. There's never a hassle getting the number of sauces you want.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2018

The food is really good and I like that there are many healthy options to choose from since I am trying to watch what I eat. The grilled chicken nuggets are my favorite low calorie option.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2017

I was in El Reno, OK and everyone was raving about it. I love tender type chicken and theirs tasted like cardboard. The regular sandwich was blah. It was the worst food.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2017

Chick-fil-A has a 100% rating for me due to many factors involving cleanliness. Not only from the way their employees handle their food but they also periodically change their oil to ensure freshness and making it healthy for their customers. You can tell the difference when the oil is not fresh as it reflects a stale taste on the foods. Chick-fil-A does not do this. They are also cognizant of making sure each customer is served fresh food daily.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2017

The Best Chicken sandwich of all Restaurants. Food is always Hot & Fresh. Employees always cheerful & Helpful. The Best Fast Food Chain in the USA. I eat at Chic-Fil-A at least Four times a week. Never had a bad experience!!

Original review: Dec. 28, 2017

Well, I usually visit this location. It's clean and I like the employees. I really like the idea of the drive thru, but we sat there over 20 mins. I'm not really sure of the complication, so could be customer error. I will Visit this place again, just wish was opened on Sunday.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2017

Chick-fil-A is an awesome place to eat. I usually get the original fried chicken sandwich (no.1) but I don't eat the bread. I'm on a low carb diet. Or I get a market salad, which is very tasty.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2017

The restaurant is always clean, the help is welcoming and the food is great. The menu selection is awesome with great choices for everyone. We have to drive a distance to get to one, but it is worth it.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2017

I choose Chick-fil-A regardless of the city because these restaurants are consistent. Always there is a person cleaning tables, offering additional drinks, and generally being of service. Always I find the restaurant clean with high ratings. Personnel obviously receive great training because all are clean, friendly, and knowledgeable regarding menu options. I believe the prices are competitive with major restaurants that are not necessarily fast foods, the food is good, and the food presentation is attractive. Beyond that, service is fast so I can be on my way quickly if I need to be.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2017

Chick-fil-A seems to be the most organized, fastest, pleasant, considerate, clean. I also like that they don't open on Sundays, even though it is an inconvenience when I'm traveling.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2017

The food always fresh and arrives at your table hot. The service is great and the employees are friendly. Never had a bad experience at any of their restaurants.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2017

Always clean, courteous and friendly people working there. BUT I would love to have a fine cut coleslaw and the carrot salad brought back. I think Chick-fil-A is the standard by which all other fast food restaurants should be graded.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2017

No matter which restaurant, the staff is pleasant, thoughtful, considerate. The food selections and taste are always on point. Now they've added rewards, it makes it even better to visit.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2017

Kindness, courtesy, clean restrooms and other areas. Warm welcome, willingness to assist. Friendly atmosphere. Family oriented, clean and neat appearance, kid friendly too.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2017

Today I had a bad experience in your restaurant inside the Montgomery Mall. Two persons taking care of the orders. The old lady who took mine had hearing problems, so I repeated my order three times and she acknowledged it. She got distracted getting the soda and forgot to add my second sandwich so I reminded her about it and she repeated the whole order. She gave me the order incomplete. When asked about my second sandwich she raised her voice and told me "You did not mention it". I said to her: "Yes, I told you three times and you said I hear you now". She already was upset and immediately started yelling at me "my mistake, here is your sandwich FREE OF CHARGE, YOUR SANDWICH IS FREE OF CHARGE BECAUSE I DID NOT HEAR YOU!!!"

I explained to her that I did not need a free sandwich and wanted to pay for my second sandwich but she keep yelling, "YOUR SANDWICH IS FREE OF CHARGE!!!" People started laughing. I just took my little bag and went to find a place to eat my meal. To my surprise, the second sandwich was not the grilled one I order for my husband, so again I waited in line to return the wrong order. People around me were looking at her and laughing on me. Nobody wanted to be served by the lady and they started leaving the line. A nice young server asked (looking at me) Grill Sandwich? I took the risk and talked to the lady who immediately apologize for the inconvenient. She took the wrong order and gave me the right one. I am not coming back to this location.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2017

My family and I love this restaurant. The service is great and the employees are friendly, respectful and you know when you encounter them that they have been trained professionally. My grandchildren love the waffle fries and nuggets. I love the fresh salads, they are not only delicious but very healthy. You can definitely tell the difference between Chick-fil-A and other fast food chains.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2017

I enjoy going there because people working there are friendly. They always put customer first. Especially when we are on the road we always look for that chain. The food is tasty.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2017

I used to like the cleanliness and good quality chicken in this restaurant living in NYC and visiting NJ chains. The Cape Coral chain on Pine Island is dirty and food was not served hot.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2017

Today, I had ordered medium fries and a cobb salad with avocado lime ranch dressing. Well, sad to say, today's order was not good. The fries were overcooked by a great deal. Almost like they were doubled cooked. If I wanted chips, I would buy potato chips. Yep, that crunchy. Plus, I have a salad without avocado ranch dressing. They never gave me the dressing. Who does that? Ugh, I wanted dressing with my salad. Since the fries were bad, I am afraid to try the salad. Will I go back to this store? Nope, not going back. I just started working after being out of work 14 months and trying to find a steady lunch place. Scratching Chick-fil-A off my list of favorites. I was at the store on Tuesday, 28 November, 2017, at 12:02:12 PM.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2017

For a fast food restaurant, They are always so helpful, including getting drink refills and taking my tray after I have completed my meal. They are always willing to correct any mistake or even trade the drink when I didn't like the way one drive I tasted. All with a smile... Excellent customer service with very tasty food!!!

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

Food is usually cold when served, limp waffle fries are a menace. Chicken sandwich with pickles is quite unimaginative and blah. Having to scour the store for straws, salt & pepper etc. is a pain.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2017

I love this food chain. The people that work there are incredibly polite and they listen to you when you go make an order. They help you. They don't ignore you.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2017

I have visited several Chick-fil-A's in several towns and all have exceeded my expectations. The food is delicious. The people are friendly, courteous, and respectful. The dining area is always clean, which means a lot to me!

Original review: Nov. 3, 2017

Chicken too much pepper on it. Can't have pepper. Don't like pickles. They leave a taste of pickle juice on it. When you pick the pickle off. They don't like to leave them off.

Chick-fil-A Company Information

www.chick-fil-a.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use