4.46/5
Based on 216 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

308 Chick-fil-A Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: June 18, 2018

Customer service is always great and the sandwiches you receive look like they do on the menu board unlike your typical "burger restaurant". The prices are a little on the high side but they are still competitive with other fast food restaurants.

Original review: June 17, 2018

Every time I have been there I have never had one complaint, the employees are always so polite and friendly. The food is great too, I wish they would put the carrot salad back on the menu. That would just make it awesome!

Get expert buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 13, 2018

Cashier was very friendly and accommodating. Food was delivered promptly and hot. Though I think the prices are a little high, what you get for the cost is sufficient. Like the fact the owner closes on Sunday!

Original review: June 12, 2018

Customer service is always exceptional as well as the food. Haven't had a bad experience with the food or customer service or even the customer yet. Store always clean and the employees do take pride in their job.

Original review: June 11, 2018

My lunch is short and I have yet to be late coming back when I go to Chick-fil-A compared to other places so for that one reason they are usually my lunch choice. They quick. Sometimes even putting somebody outside to take orders. The food is wonderful too. I've never had a bad meal.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chick-fil-A?

Original review: June 11, 2018

Restaurant is always clean including restrooms. Can usually satisfy all family members. Customer service is great too. Service with a smile. Consistent with menu and most stores provide wipes for your hands' sanitation.

Original review: June 11, 2018

They've changed many things on their menu, things I always went out of my way to get, that I don't go there for lunch anymore. No more coleslaw, honey mustard recipe was changed, & chicken taste completely changed because it is now organic. Thankfully their breakfast, specifically their bacon, egg & cheese biscuit is exceptional. A full piece of cheese, bacon, crispy if you want, & piled high. Beats any other fast food restaurant that I've gone to.

Original review: June 10, 2018

This restaurant has become one of my favorites. The food tastes clean and healthy. The employees are a cut above most other fast food restaurants that I usually go to. I still wonder how they are able to produce so much food so quickly. Lastly, the milkshakes are the very best. Their competition should get their recipe. I only wish they were open seven days a week.

Original review: June 10, 2018

I love Chick-fil-A because the employees are very polite. I like the fact that they say "my pleasure" for waiting on you. Their french fries are my favorite too.

Original review: June 9, 2018

Chick-fil-A is a very clean place. They are always busy which means their food is always fresh. Their food is also healthy and they give you a good portion. I love it. They close on Sunday but it is by far the best I have ever ate for a fast food restaurant so try it. I think you will agree.

Original review: June 9, 2018

I always feel the warm friendly atmosphere and I can relax here. The staff is also excellent and so very accommodating in even the little things. The food is clean, fresh and very healthy especially in these times. My family loves to go here and I am so grateful!

Original review: June 8, 2018

Have always been satisfied with items purchased at Chick-fil-A. Have never tried any breakfast items though. But milkshakes are delicious! Also, the standard chicken sandwich is very good.

Original review: June 8, 2018

The best fast food ever! Flavor is sooo good on their chicken tenders and their chicken sandwiches. Always my first choice. Great selection plus customer service is the best of all fast food chains.

Original review: June 7, 2018

In my experience this chain is always top notch. All staff members look you in the eye when speaking to you and are very courteous, and helpful. Food is always fresh and top quality. The company has good morals and support the community and our veterans. They will always get my business so long as this stays the same or gets better.

Original review: June 7, 2018

The staff is always so helpful and polite. I know they are trained to be, but they also manage to not fake and actually mean it. As they thank you, greet you and overall interaction.

Original review: June 6, 2018

The salads are fresh, the food is good and I love that it offers caffeine free diet Coke!!! The customer service of the best of any fast foods around.

Original review: June 6, 2018

My sister gets breakfast at the drive-thru every morning. Best chicken fast food restaurant out there, and they really do provide "service with a smile". I wish there were more located near me!

Original review: June 5, 2018

The staff is always so kind and accommodating! Love Chick-fil-A!!! Love the new drive through system. Things always move quickly and it's one of the few fastfood chains I take my children to.

Original review: June 5, 2018

Always clean and fresh, always willing to correct any mistakes if any. Great customer service. Even with there is a overwhelming of customers the line seems to move quickly and smooth.

Original review: June 4, 2018

Great chain for fast food but the employees are low scale pay for the service they provide. Great food but poor service. We will still go there but expect the serviced we get.

Original review: June 4, 2018

They have the best customers service, very professional and the best chocolate chip cookies! The Chicken sandwich is very moist thru out, tasty and you just can't eat one.

Original review: June 4, 2018

My only issue with Chick-fil-A is that they have so many customers in the drive-thru that you can easily find yourself in line in the street. In the Cary location and Smithfield location does not have sufficient room in the parking lot. There have been times when I went elsewhere because the line was so long and all parking to go inside was full. They need to allow more space when building a new location. I especially like this chain because the staff always seems to be clean and neat. I check the sanitation rating wherever I eat and if it is below 95, I do not eat.

Original review: June 3, 2018

Of all the fast food restaurants, Chick-fil-A has the best customer service bar none! The food is good but typical for the most part, but the service is outstanding.

Original review: June 3, 2018

Chick-fil-A is the best customer service in the fast food restaurant and you can never go wrong with their spicy chicken meal. Their Chick-Fil-A sauce is really good as well.

Original review: June 2, 2018

Chick-fil-A has very good food and the food is fresh. It is a family-friendly restaurant. The staff are eager to help you and the dining area is also clean. Even when it is crowded you still get your food promptly.

Original review: June 2, 2018

Friendly staff. Clean and organized and comfortable eating area. The chicken is very good as well. It is also nice that they have specials and support and contribute to worthy causes.

Original review: June 2, 2018

Salads are fresh & don't taste like they came from a factory. The sugar free lemonade is fabulous and makes me happy. Whole family loves the nuggets - even my dogs look forward to getting a treat from Chick-fil-A.

Original review: June 1, 2018

They meet you with a smile and immediately offer assistance - the food is very good, priced right and if it should be hot, it is or if it is cold, it is. They check on you to see if all is ok. If there is an issue, they immediately take care of it. Glad they are in my area. I eat there at least once a week, sometimes more.

Original review: June 1, 2018

The customer service in Chick-fil-A is always pleasant and on point. They are upbeat, courteous and expedient. The food is good and fresh. Their lemonade is refreshing too.

Original review: May 31, 2018

Good value, decent food and great customer service. The employees are friendly and helpful and the restaurant is clean and bright too. I am not overly fond of fast food but I enjoy the chicken soup. Family friendly and my kids love it as well.

Chick-fil-A Company Information