2.4/5 (30 ratings)

About Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chick-fil-A?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chick-fil-A?

Original review: March 15, 2022

We were in the drive thru at the Chick Fil A on Wadsworth and Belleview and Sam had exceptional customer service while we were waiting for our food. It was also a pleasure to hear how much he enjoyed his job there and the people he works with. These days you just don't hear that and customer service appears to be non-existent, so I couldn't leave it unnoticed! More kids need to be like him and enjoy what they do to earn income and if you're not then find something that does make you happy. Sam we appreciate how friendly and professional you were!

Original review: Feb. 26, 2022

It's been a longtime since I have dine-in at Chick-fil-a in Pine Island #02489. Today I went to dine-in with my family and parents and I would like to say how welcome we were and love the customer service that Sage M. gave us. She was very sweet and keep coming around asking if we need any refilled or anything. Way to go Sage M. we will for sure be go back.

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2022

I stopped in after work to get an order to take home to my family. Mix up on orders. Noticed it on the way home. Called the next day. They took care of it. Reimburse me all of my money. I appreciate it that but then two or three days later I had stopped in again to get me something to eat and I couldn't find my wallet. As I pulled into the line the woman taking the orders said, "Don't worry about it. We'll take care of it." I said no I got it, I'll just pull through and try to find my wallet. She said, "Oh no we got it today," and they took care of my order. No problem. Had no idea something had happened before with my order. Never have had a problem with Chick-fil-A. Awesome company. Awesome restaurant. Hopefully my daughter can get a job there someday. Thanks Chick-fil-A.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2022

There are many aspects to Chick-Fil-A that make them more unique than most. The incredibly fast drive-thru, the service, the respect their employees have for their customers, and the fact that they are closed on Sundays as a day to rest and worship. They are consistently respectful to their customers and always make everyone feel welcomed. Their food is always warm and ready to eat and they have a lot of options.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2021

I LOVE this place! I could eat here every day for sure! Most fast food restaurants have greasy food but at Chick- fil-A everything tastes fresh and quality made. When I pick it up the food is ALWAYS warm. I am not the biggest fan of mac and cheese but when it comes to Chick-fil-A mac and cheese I LOVE it. Soooo good!!!! The only bad thing is it is not close to my house in Shillington. About 25 minutes away!!! They should definitely put up more Chick-fil-A's around here. Reasonable price and friendly workers! If you have not gone here before I personally recommend.

Original review: May 7, 2022

Jessica, who refused to take messages for owner/GM, said they "don't give refunds or replace items" even though we were charged for food not ordered & the fries ordered were awful. We DID eat there 4x week, but no more!

Original review: April 26, 2022

I went to the store at Centerplace in Greeley, CO. 80634 at about 3:30 pm on 4/26/2022 and ordered a Chick-fil-A chicken sandwich combo inside, and they gave me a table number and I waited and waited and waited for my order but never got it! I must have waited 15 to 20 minutes, and I was the ONLY customer in the restaurant. I think the priority is the drive thru customers. I finally gave up and went to the counter and got a refund on my order. It will be a LONG time before I go to that Chick-fil-A restaurant again. I went to Arby's and had my order in a few minutes. VERY POOR SERVICE AND THE EMPLOYEES SHOULD BE REPRIMANDED FOR THEIR POOR SERVICE!

Original review: April 2, 2022

Terrible. All I wanted after my terrible day was some nice food and service but NOPE. I didn’t get my change and they stole my TEN DOLLARS. I also didn’t get fries with my meal. I am so mad right now. I just wish I got my good service.

Original review: March 23, 2022

We have never eaten at a Chick Fil A before so since one just moved into our town we decided to try it due to all the hype. We both ordered a chicken wrap for 8.00 per wrap. We were hard pressed to find any chicken in our wraps. It was like eating a lettuce wrap only. We were very disappointed. We probably had about two very small pieces in our wraps. I could have made a more substantial one at home for less than half that price. We don't plan on eating there again.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2022

The soup has a good taste but it was rarely any chicken in it and it seemed more like just a good bean soup. Very few little pieces of chicken. The Sunjoy drink was great and refreshing. I love Chick fil a but more chicken in the soup please and add tortilla chips to it or something. I did not receive any chips.

Chick-fil-A Company Information