3.98/5

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Last updated: April 1, 2018

211 Chick-fil-A Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: April 1, 2018

I stopped by at Chick-fil-A on Cobb Pkwy by Walmart yesterday morning and the line was so long. I skipped to get to the window to order my food, when I got to the window was 10:29 am. I was going to tell the lady what happened and wanting to order my breakfast and the lady yelled from the back, "Breakfast is over. You skipped the window to order your food so you can't order." I don't think 2 bagels egg and cheese would have been the end of the world considering that this is a custom service business. I love Chick-fil-A but after this horrible attitude and experience I don't think I ever want to deal with this place. Plus I had my little 4 pound Yorkie with me and the lady at the window gave me a look like a had a giant lion with because he started barking when the lady from the back yelled at me that I skipped the window... Soooooooo disgusted. The worse experience ever!!!

Original review: March 27, 2018

I love the food and service at Chick-fil-A but today I had a horrible experience. I placed my order with a new cashier and when I asked for an extra condiment I was told I could not have it. Then I told him I had placed the same order several times before and had never had this problem. Then another nosy new cashier interferes and went and told the manager. The young RUDE manager walked over and said, "Ma’am we cannot give you the extra condiment because it will be excessive!" I then offer to pay for it and she still refused to let me have it. In the meantime, both cashiers looked at me and laughed. My food was cold and my son's chicken nuggets were burnt! This happen at Chambers Town Center 8738 N Highway 146, Baytown, TX 77523 Chick-fil-A. So, sad because my family and I eat at this fast food place once or twice a week. I will never eat here again!!!

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: March 2, 2018

I enjoy their chick filet sandwich and desserts. Their customer service is excellent. Other restaurants should take heed on how to deal with their clients.

Original review: March 1, 2018

I love the food and service at Chick-fil-A. The food is always very good and my order is always correct. If I go through the drive-through, it always moves very quickly. If I go inside, I always find very friendly staff. It seems like they all enjoy working there.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2018

Happy people, clean store, good service, clean restrooms, and good food. They move people through at an amazing rate. When I travel I know I can get a great meal at a reasonable price.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chick-fil-A?

Original review: Feb. 24, 2018

Quality food, friendly professional staff and great atmosphere. The chicken is crisp and juicy. My only complaint would be I'm not crazy about waffle fries. Also they should add a spicy nugget option.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2018

The staff is always very polite and caring. The staff is as fast as they can be so the wait is not terrible. If dining in they bring your order to where you are sitting. My Only complaint would be the long lines in the drive-thru. That just goes to show how good they are.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2018

Employees are very polite. Food is great. Love the fries. Love and hate that it's closed on Sunday. Needs to be one in my town which is Bedford VA 24523.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2018

This has got to be the worst place to have cater for an event. They always run out of food and refuse to get more, even when the restaurant is only a block away.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2018

Always a clean facility, very pleasant and polite cashiers, great selection of food with fast take out service. Food is always hot and packaged neatly.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

I went in Chick-fil-A at Houston airport and asked the cashier if she could please check my gift card credits. She looked to me and said, "Sir we don't accept gift card on this store"! Well, first of all, I didn't know, sorry. But she could be just a little more polite like... "Sorry sir we don't accept gift card here," but no she just treated me like... "Sir or pay cash or get out of the line". Shame of you guys. So sad.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

Very clean is the first thing you notice... The person who took our order was polite. And nothing beats the food quality and speed that you get your order. Price is what you expect reasonable... Will go back.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2018

My family loves Chick-fil-A. The food is great. They have fantastic quality, and I feel good giving it to my kids. We go there often, and I can find something I like myself!

Original review: Feb. 6, 2018

Grand Parkway North location in Houston, had wrong price in menu, when I asked the MANAGER why I was overcharged they said “yea, that price is wrong, sorry.” Common sense tells you to make the change.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2018

When I was over in Orlando for a vacation, I came through to Chick-fil-A because people have told me to try it so I did. When I opened my burger everything was just black and burnt and the chips were like soggy as no salt. So bad. Never coming here again. Plus I went in and said, "I wanted this sorted" and they said they can’t sort it out. And they said put it in the bin on the way out if I don’t want it.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2018

I went to Chick-fil-A in Owings Mills Foundry Row and it was so bad experience. The food is good but the people who working there not helpful at all and I think they have a kind of discrimination because I am wearing hijab!!!

Original review: Jan. 12, 2018

I just came from your location in Brandywine, MD and I had an unpleasant experience. I decided to use a courtesy card that I was saving for a rainy day, and it just so happens that this is that day. I don't get paid until tomorrow and I just got off work from working late. I had to put my last $5 in my gas tank to get home. I ordered a grilled chicken sandwich and to my surprise the courtesy card I had was expired from 12/30/17. I asked the cashier if they could make an exception, she just smiled and said, "I don't think it's going to work."

I asked again "If you guys could make an exception by asking the manager on duty?" She hesitated at first, but then asked him. He came over and said "no." I didn't get a "sorry it's expired," nor a "sorry sir here are some other options." Just a "NO." And the cashier just laughed. I thought out of all the years I spent money being loyal to your company, and talked about how your customer service is unmatched, had been washed down the drain. I remember when I used to go to your spot for your lemon pie, but you took that off the menu nationwide, but I stuck with you. You can forget it now. Your company will never get another nickel out of me. That's a wrap!

Original review: Jan. 5, 2018

It was decent remembering it was fast food. I met a friend and had what else but fried chicken. The chicken was warm and crispy when it arrived. The salad appeared freshly made. It was a good experience.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2018

Consistent high quality. Chicken is always moist but never greasy. The service is always prompt even though very crowded. There's never a hassle getting the number of sauces you want.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2018

The food is really good and I like that there are many healthy options to choose from since I am trying to watch what I eat. The grilled chicken nuggets are my favorite low calorie option.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2017

I was in El Reno, OK and everyone was raving about it. I love tender type chicken and theirs tasted like cardboard. The regular sandwich was blah. It was the worst food.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2017

Chick-fil-A has a 100% rating for me due to many factors involving cleanliness. Not only from the way their employees handle their food but they also periodically change their oil to ensure freshness and making it healthy for their customers. You can tell the difference when the oil is not fresh as it reflects a stale taste on the foods. Chick-fil-A does not do this. They are also cognizant of making sure each customer is served fresh food daily.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2017

The Best Chicken sandwich of all Restaurants. Food is always Hot & Fresh. Employees always cheerful & Helpful. The Best Fast Food Chain in the USA. I eat at Chic-Fil-A at least Four times a week. Never had a bad experience!!

Original review: Dec. 28, 2017

Well, I usually visit this location. It's clean and I like the employees. I really like the idea of the drive thru, but we sat there over 20 mins. I'm not really sure of the complication, so could be customer error. I will Visit this place again, just wish was opened on Sunday.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2017

Chick-fil-A is an awesome place to eat. I usually get the original fried chicken sandwich (no.1) but I don't eat the bread. I'm on a low carb diet. Or I get a market salad, which is very tasty.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2017

The restaurant is always clean, the help is welcoming and the food is great. The menu selection is awesome with great choices for everyone. We have to drive a distance to get to one, but it is worth it.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2017

I choose Chick-fil-A regardless of the city because these restaurants are consistent. Always there is a person cleaning tables, offering additional drinks, and generally being of service. Always I find the restaurant clean with high ratings. Personnel obviously receive great training because all are clean, friendly, and knowledgeable regarding menu options. I believe the prices are competitive with major restaurants that are not necessarily fast foods, the food is good, and the food presentation is attractive. Beyond that, service is fast so I can be on my way quickly if I need to be.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2017

Chick-fil-A seems to be the most organized, fastest, pleasant, considerate, clean. I also like that they don't open on Sundays, even though it is an inconvenience when I'm traveling.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2017

The food always fresh and arrives at your table hot. The service is great and the employees are friendly. Never had a bad experience at any of their restaurants.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2017

Always clean, courteous and friendly people working there. BUT I would love to have a fine cut coleslaw and the carrot salad brought back. I think Chick-fil-A is the standard by which all other fast food restaurants should be graded.

Chick-fil-A Company Information