2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

3.9/5 (528 ratings)

About Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chick-fil-A?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chick-fil-A?

Original review: Jan. 13, 2021

This was our first time going to Chick Fil A and there was a line wrapped around the block, but we were able to place our order online ahead of time. By the time we got to the order pick up area, the server came out with our order and we asked (just to make sure) if all the sauces and the salt was in there with the chicken, the sandwich, and the potatoes. She cheerfully assured us, "They're all in there!" So we drove off. When we got to our destination, we took everything out of the bag and there were no sauces and no salt! The line was way too long to go back and wait in so we just settled but it was disappointing. But both the chicken sandwich and the chicken filets were excellent, very moist and flavorful and the portion sizes were generous. The potatoes were unsalted and rather flavorless. So the experience was almost perfect.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2020

Wow! 25 cars deep in the drive thru and we got our food in less than 7 minutes. Who does that? Chic-Fil-A of course! They know how do do it. McDonalds, KFC, Arby’s, whoever, pay Close attention. If only you were open on Sundays my life would be complete! Keep up the awesome service and food quality. You rock!

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 18, 2021

In line 30 minutes, Manteca, Ca Chick-fil-A. When I arrived home with my Order of two deluxe chicken fillet sandwiches and sweet tea we ended up with greasy chicken surrounded by two pieces of bread and nothing in between. Called the store, would not give me a manager, employee proceeded to say, "Will take your name and number and when you come back within the week we’ll give you a two complimentary sandwiches." Went back on July 16, 2021 proceeded to give my name and number they said they couldn’t find it in their computer! Not an I’m sorry not anything just expected us to order again, instead of fixing what I paid for in the first place and didn’t receive not to mention they were very rude as far as customer service, their attitudes were quite arrogant. Very unfortunate that was a first experience with Chick-fil-A and I will never go back! Really they should try to hire mature adults. These kids are going to ruin their business.

Original review: July 12, 2021

I called and spoke to a shift lead who stated I have to go through Doordash & he also stated it was on doordash. However it was not! The bag was sealed when we got it. States on outside ticket all items were in the bag. They were not. The young man I spoke to said they can't just around giving out free fries. Hello we paid for our order. We will not be ordering from Chick fila anymore.

Original review: June 25, 2021

I drove 20 minutes to the Zaxbys in Marianna FL. Ordered a salad and a tea in the drive thru. Drove 2p minutes back to work to enjoy my salad and NO FORK in the bag. This may seem like a minor oversight but I didn't have time to go somewhere else to get a fork, with just an hour for lunch. So basically I drove 40 minutes and paid almost $15 for a lunch that I had no way of eating. Thanks for nothing.

Original review: June 21, 2021

Ordered dinner for 4, Four of the deluxe chicken sandwiches and a 30 piece chicken nuggets. Everything was very salty. The chicken nuggets so salty we couldn’t even eat them. Throw away the nuggets. Fries were good.

Original review: May 22, 2021

If I could rate them lower, based on their customer service I would and the funny thing I have been extremely satisfied with them in the past but this service should not happen to anyone period. I went to the Chick-fil-a on Lindberg in Florissant, where I almost every Friday go through the drive-through and buy 2 chicken sandwiches with nothing on it. This time like most times I waited 15 - 20 minutes for my order. The lady in the line took the order and I paid with my debit card. This time, however, when I got to the window they not only didn't have my order, they first told me to go wait elsewhere. To this, I said no, they came back later addressed me by name, and told me no order had been placed and that I would not be charged. They also did not provide me any proof that the transaction took place. I then told them to simply forget it and I left.

When I got home I decided to check my bank account to see if I had indeed not been charged. There in my bank statement it was a charge from Chick-fil-a for $8.92. When I called the Chick-fil-a, I asked for the manager, the person who answered the phone claimed he was the manager. However, when I ask his name he handed the phone to someone else. I described the situation and he said, "Do you have a receipt." I said no they have never given me a receipt and why would they, after all, they claimed I didn't have an order. He responded that they always give receipts, He point blank lied, just like the lady at the window. My response was, "You're telling me that I paid for something and didn't get it but that's not your fault. It's mine for not getting a receipt for an order you claimed I didn't place." His response was, "I don't like your attitude" and promptly hung up.

Original review: May 6, 2021

The patrons that come here are aggressive, inconsiderate, and just plain BAD. Today, a guy with a large Penske box truck stopped in the middle of the lane, and blocked traffic from coming into entrance. Traffic was forced to one lane. The lady that was behind me turned to my driver side and forced her vehicle in front of mine almost causing a collision. I honked, but that did not make a difference as she was determined to cut me off (basically the car from behind swerves around and forces their vehicle on top of yours to cut in front -- unbelievable).

After getting into the parking, the lady speeds to the curbside pickup, which so happens to be the same order that I had placed. The lady parks on the spot closest to the drive-thru, and she blocks two spaces with her vehicle. I get off, and ask her why she cut me off... and if she understands that she almost caused a collision when she cut me off (as a result of the large Penske box truck from parking in the middle of the road and blocking traffic, and her turning from behind me to then turn in front of me forcefully...essentially pushing me off the road or have a collision). She did not respond, and kept her window rolled up. The person on the passenger side lowered her window to say something, but the lady driver reprimanded her and told her to pull up the window.

I came inside and spoke with the INCOMPETENT MANAGER, GUS. I explained the situation to him, and he did not care. After several minutes, the lady that had cut me off received her order, and was ready to rear end my vehicle which was parked in back of hers due to her taking up two spaces and forcefully/aggressively cutting me off at the entrance. I raised my voice and told her not to hit my car when another man yells out at me telling me that. "I deserve it". This situation just kept getting worse as the person who yelled out at me did not see or experience being aggressively cut off and forced to swerve to avoid a collision by the lady who had decided to take two parking spots when she stopped to pick up her order.

Finally, a lady from inside came to assist. She kindly asked me to pull to the side, and she apologized to the lady who was the CULPRIT. She said she would provide me with my order and give me a refund. She offered me the order, but I refused. I just wanted my refund at this point. This extremely upsetting experience will not have me ordering from Chic-Fil-A ever again. This company needs to manage their customers' and have competent managers. This situation was very disappointing and upsetting.

My first contact with a Chic-Fil-A representative was with their assistant or floor manager, Gus, who clearly did not care about what I told him. After I had waited several minutes to get my order, I noticed that the lady was about to hit my car with her vehicle again (but this time because I was stopped in back of her). I asked GUS for a refund. GUS asked one of the cashiers to refund my order, and he gave her the incorrect information. The cashier explained the order had already been served, and when she told me what the order was, which was not the right order. At that point, I had to go outside because the lady was about to ram my car, and the other customer yelling that "I deserve it".

This situation was just inconceivable. And it all started with the large Penske box truck blocking the entrance, which caused the lady from behind me to swerve and push her car on top of mine. Then the same lady taking up two spaces in the pickup area, and good ol' manager GUS not listening to what I was telling him, which created an even worse situation. This was the worst experience I have ever had at any restaurant. This is so disappointing and upsetting that I do not know how to explain this situation without becoming emotional. Going forward, I WILL AVOID THIS PLACE AT ALL COSTS.

Original review: March 26, 2021

I ordered a sandwich meal and a salad. I got ice water instead of a Sprite. They gladly fixed it. I got home and found NO chicken sandwich in my CHICKEN SANDWICH meal. Speed is useless without accuracy.

Original review: March 26, 2021

To say that all Chick fil A workers are superb is WRONG. Drive thru workers in Salisbury MD are very rude and in-house management backs them!!! And I was told that a worker.... WITH A NAME TAG... does not have to give her name!!!

Original review: March 12, 2021

Had never tried this restaurant - now I wish I hadn't bothered... It was AWFUL and EXPENSIVE for food I wouldn't give away. CHICKEN WRAP was all lettuce, could barely find any chicken, saw about 5-6 shreds of cheese. TASTELESS Dressing did not help. CHICKEN STRIPS were max 2 bites each, and TASTELESS Dipping sauce was nasty. WAFFLE FRIES were undercooked, limp cold. Some were covered in salt, others had none. ICED TEA and DR PEPPER were fine. Hence more than one star.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2021

For people who own this company. Who proclaim to be Christians ..The amount of food they give you is a disgrace. The breakfast bowl consists of 3 small pieces of sausage ..4 tiny. Hash browns and a fake egg! The Orange juice is $3.60.. Compared to McDonald's at $1.89! They are taking total advantage of people and I personally will never order from them again!

Chick-fil-A Company Information