2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.80/5

Unsubscribe at any time.

Chick-fil-A Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chick-fil-A?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chick-fil-A?

Original review: July 2, 2020

I enjoyed a Chick-fil-A meal including a Peach Milkshake today. The sandwich was the best and the fries were hot. I had it delivered through door dash. Chick-fil-A has their act together. They should be the model for all fast food restaurants. Their food is the best! Our CFA opened shortly before corona but did they panic? NO! They forged ahead with a great way of serving themselves and the customers. You have a girl taking orders, someone taking cash and your order waiting for you at the delivery window. Awesome! I almost felt like the drive up window at Weber’s drive-up where the girls came out, affixed a tray to the car window and waited for your order to be delivered. Efficient. I love your food, your efficiency even in the worst of times and the fact that you aren’t open on Sundays. It is so like Sundays in the 50’s and 60’s. Thank you for a great meal and great service!

Original review: June 12, 2020

Chick fil A has the BEST customer service. I had never patronized this establishment until about a year ago and, couldn't believe how well it was run. You pay fast food prices for restaurant service. Employees walk around making sure everyone is happy and has everything they need. The food is delicious, we love the crispy chicken salad:). Hopefully they continue with this practice. You can barely get service this good in a regular restaurant while paying big $$$. Highly recommend everyone give it at least one try.

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2020

The food is always fresh and tasty and the service is above exceptional. They are always there to help in an emergency situation. They are the only fast-food chain where I eat. If i’m In the mall shopping or pass a Chick-fil-a while driving by I have to stop and eat. They were founded on Christian principles and closed on Sundays and God has blessed the company. I just hope they stay with the same principles that Truett Cathay used when he ran the company.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2019

I live in a small town that is enlivened by the presence of three colleges or universities as well as a sizeable retirement community. This means we have all the usual restaurants, especially those called Fast Food. Our Chick-fil-A is far and away the busiest of them all, for good reason. The food is uniformly tasty, nutritious, and a solid value. It is delivered quickly and accurately by a friendly, well paid (by fast food standards) staff who always have their restaurant, including the restrooms and parking lot, spotless and clean.

The difference between our Chick-fil-A and other fast food restaurants is immediately obvious. I cannot verify this, but have heard from a knowledgeable source that they do at least 5 times the volume of their next two competitors combined, in both numbers of customers and total sales. I can verify that their parking lot and fast, double lane Drive Thru are always busy, where those of other nearby restaurants are relatively empty. And, no, I have no connection other than being a highly satisfied repeat customer.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2019

I go to Chick-fil-A at least once a month with friends and I am constantly amazed, it's literary the best. The service is phenomenal; they hold the door, they are always nice and are always ready to help out. GUYS GUESS WHAT THEY HAVE...MOUTHWASH, in their bathrooms. Like who does that, it's freaking amazing. So now after every meal there I head to the bathroom to use the mouthwash. I also really love their food. I have rarely ever had bad food from any Chick-Fil-A location. So kudos to all those who work at Chick-Fil-A, and I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who loves chicken.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2020

Customer Service is horrible! Ordered a 30 count meal with two milkshakes. Milkshake had something floating in it! I kindly asked for them to replace it! It took 30 minutes to do that. At that point my food was cold! Ask them to replace it after I spent $30 they told me no! The manager stated that they don't do that! Manager name Chris at the Harrisburg NC location and the director Daniel. I will never return after being treated this way! Definitely calling the BBB, Chris.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2020

Soft serve ice cream was thin, not creamy. It was overly sweet with a "condensed milk taste". Very poor. Burger King and McDonalds soft serve ice cream is much better. I would never order ice cream at Chick-fil-A again.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2020

Wow! 25 cars deep in the drive thru and we got our food in less than 7 minutes. Who does that? Chic-Fil-A of course! They know how do do it. McDonalds, KFC, Arby’s, whoever, pay Close attention. If only you were open on Sundays my life would be complete! Keep up the awesome service and food quality. You rock!

Original review: Aug. 5, 2020

Hi, I went to Chick-fil-A to get supper today. I also ordered ice cream. Upon the lady bringing me my order she drop the ice cream and then tried to still give it to me. I informed the lady, "I saw you drop the ice cream and pick it off the ground and tried to give it to me." The young lady lied and said, "No. I sent it back in." I then asked, "Why didn’t you just throw the ice cream in the trash can right over there? Why would you send it back thru the same window you are serving food out?"

Needless to say she got upset and said, "You can leave." I then said soon as I get my money back from the Ice cream. The manager finally came out and said, "She was going get you another ice cream." I said, "Really, thru the same window." I said, "No, thank you. Can I please have my money back." Finally after a while they finally agreed. I couldn’t believe they really tried give me something off the ground. And then tried insult my intelligence like I didn’t see it. Watch your food. Just imagine what else they are doing.

Original review: July 29, 2020

I purchase gift cards on my credit card, I have gotten points in the past and then you tell me I don't get them? Why wouldn't I? I made the purchase? Great response time...not! Moving on since your support less than reputable people.

Chick-fil-A Company Information