Chick-fil-A

Compare Chain Restaurants

Research top Chain Restaurants recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

If all one wants to choose from is chicken, this is the place to go. I hope they come up with some sandwiches that feature bbq, or other spicy products.

I have literally taken my children to Chick-fil-A restaurants their entire life. They are now 30 and 31. I usually go to Chick-fil-A and either get a chicken salad sandwich meal or I get the chicken salad sandwich in containers and take it home. Imagine my grief today and my husband and I went to go get some chicken salad sandwich meals and we were told that it been permanently removed from the menu. Really? The reasoning they had been given to tell customers was that they were updating the menu two new flavors. Now we have bacon chicken with cheese that's a heavy greasy blah! Now you're looking like you're Carl's Jr.

Every fast food restaurant serves heavy greasy food. Reason we like Chick-fil-A was because you could get relatively healthy food there and still be going out for fast food. Now you're trying to change it and it wasn't broken. Watch the TV show The Profit, he goes in and fix his businesses and the first thing he tells them is "Don't change your core products." People expect them and have been eating them for 30 years. What is wrong with you people who bought this place? It used to be the only fast food place I thought had integrity and now I really wonder. I will no longer be your customer.

I went to the drive-thru at Eastern & Ion in Henderson, NV. There was an employee outside at the drive-thru to assist customers. Before I ordered I asked him 'Do they use MSG in their food?' He didn't know what monosodium glutamate was so I asked him to ask a Manager, he did, and they didn't know either. I ordered their spicy chicken sandwich. When I paid I again asked, "Does this sandwich have MSG in it", he didn't know. When I got home I looked and they list MSG as an ingredient in their sandwich. I had to drive all the way back to return it. They need to educate their employees. Can't believe they use MSG in their food!

Chick-fil-a is one of the cleanest fast food restaurants that I have eaten in. The employees are sweet, polite and respectful. If you love chicken (not my favorite) it is really good place to eat. We often take the grandchildren there. They love it.

To date, every one of their stores has been super clean and always have exceptional customer service. The food is always good but it is truly about the customer service that sets them miles and miles apart from the rest.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chick-fil-A?

The service is pretty good usually, the drive-thru's busy using most of the time so you got to wait on that that's just lunch time. But the employees they are good to you with the food and delicious and can't go wrong with chicken and had him cater a graduation party and they did awesome job. I have kudos for them so Chick-fil-A to me is a very good restaurant even though it's fast food is still a little healthier than others.

Great customer service and value for the dollar. They offer a couple of "healthy" options for me and the rest of my family still get their fries and sandwiches.

I enjoy Chick-fil-A's atmosphere, cleanliness of their stores, restrooms included, and of course their sandwich! The atmosphere is great as is their service. Cashiers along with their personnel are trained well.

For a fast food chain I top Chick-fil-A off as one of the best for quality, selections and service. With that why would want to go elsewhere? I like them over other fast food places.

Wonderful chain! I've never had a complaint about food and it was great they brought back the original bbq sauce too. I wish they would bring back the raspberry vinegarette.

I like this good place. Kinda $$ but better food and always fast and get what you ordered. I like the lemonade but I wish they had more fries types. Overall, it's a clean restaurant and help out the community with projects.

AWESOME! We're always hanging out at Chick-fil-A. Wonderful place to hang out. My family and friends love to hang out here on Saturday's and I'm planning a birthday party next month.

We enjoy Chick-fil-A's chicken sandwiches and chicken nuggets. Their employees are also very nice and helpful both inside the restaurant and through the drive-thru.

I have never regretted a time going to Chick-fil-A. They have the best chicken and great customer service. I prefer their chicken over any other and I like how they think about their employees as well as for families.

Always fresh. Service with a smile. Clean, comfortable dining area. Fast drive through service. Chick-fil-A is one of our favorite fast food restaurant no matter where we travel.

We have twice tried to dine at the Chick-fil-A in Perry GA and both times they were mopping and closed patio before 9. We love to sit on patio on pleasant evenings. Part of dining room was also closed for cleaning and the tables available were dirty.

I had a coupon with no expiration date and they refused to accept it. I still purchased a meal. The girl at the drive through was okay and she went to ask the owner operator and he said no, they do not accept paper coupons any longer. I will be eating at Wendy's instead.

Usually I go to another Chick-fil-A... it is near my home. Recently, I stopped going there. The last day I went the floor was so dirty and sticky, I was in a state of shock. My experience with Chick-fil-A... has been wonderful. I observe the managers always working just as hard as the other employees. At this particular Chick-fil-A... the floor was really dirty... sticky... as well as other problems... and the manager was merely standing around talking. I don't know what has happened at that Chick-fil-A, but... I won't go back. I don't recognize any of the former employees, as they have all changed. The atmosphere has also changed... from very warm to cold and uncaring. This place is near Rollins College in Orlando. I don't know the exact address. I think it is on or near Mills Ave.

Someone from corporate needs to go unannounced. I went to this place every day for years. Both the service and food were wonderful. Now, my favorite sandwich had such hard bread on it, it has turned me against the chicken salad sandwich... The normal clean Chick-fil-A was dirty... and food was cold... and bread hard. I never ever wrote a review to you. I only hope the problem is corrected.

I am now going to a REALLY great Chick fi-A... on east Colonial Drive. One of the employees there went beyond the call of duty to make sure my family had a really wonderful experience. There are not enough words to describe what a wonderful employee this man is. His name is Jeromey **. He said he had been there for over 20 years. Everything about that Chick fil-A was A. Please see that Jeromey ** is commended for his excellent service.

After dropping 18 dollars on a wrap that had one teaspoon of filling and the store was out of regular chicken, only had spicy and the order was filled wrong and I didn't check so partially my mistake for not checking and my salad had a lot of the center of the romaine lettuce as a filler, soup was good that was the only positive experience.

I love my local Chick-fil-A because #1, they cook the best chicken sandwich of all the Chick-fil-A's. A good number of them know me by name, even though I moved, when I'm able to visit they still call me by name! Surprised to see any poor reviews on this page, with all of Chick-fil-A considered they deserve at least a 4.2 yet so many poor reviews have been allowed that they have a 2 star. Not true. So if you are new to the Chick-fil-A experience, try it for yourself before basing it on what other people say badly about it that haven't even met you. Hope that helps!

Went to my favorite restaurant and put in my order--wasn't until I got home that I didn't find the large soup I ordered--I know--should have checked before I drove away but I trusted you guys. Opened my chicken salad sandwich and guess what--there was about one scant tablespoon of salad on each side of the sandwich. There was more lettuce on the DRY bread than salad. So now I guess I will have to go to the Sonic next Door. You lost a good customer. I have my receipt for $8.82--definitely NOT worth the wait in line. Plus I was charged an extra $1.06 for the fruit cup which I thought I could switch out for the fries and $.20 more for the lemonade which I thought was included in the # 9 meal.

This Chick-fil-A location is horrible! The employees need major help! It's obvious no one is properly training them how to run a restaurant! The drive thru is always 20 cars long, wrapped around building, no matter what time of day! Every time, I visit my order is always incorrect! I order for my entire family and they stuff everything in 1 small paper bag! To cram 1 large soup, 2 fries, 2 8-count nuggets, and 2 sandwiches in 1 bag makes my blood pressure high every time I leave this sorry joint, my bag always ends up ripping and the food falling out! Quit being so cheap and use 3-4 separate bags so I can check the order and make sure all my food is there. This location is so bad it needs to be shut down, these children running the place need to be fired, they are rude (never apologize) and have no knowledge about customer service! I hope you get help for this location!

We placed our order at 7:11 pm. I had to ask for a manager at 7:27 to get our order. Everyone who seated around us received their food & begun eating well into their meals. I tried to flag the runner down. However; he kept ignoring me when I tried numerous times to gain his attention. When I saw what I figure was our meal being given to another table the gentleman sitting there, get up and walked to the counter with the salad that I ordered, I followed. Knowing that that gentleman did not open the sealed salad that I would take that, Since we waited so long. Trying to tell this to the very rude and disrespectful employee "Nas". He did not care about my concern, what I wanted to say how long I had waited or what food went to who.

The employee named Nas (which I am sure must be short for Nasty) pointed to the counter and said, "You have to wait at the end of the counter at the take out line." Was not polite. VERY RUDE but gets MUCH WORSE was not concerned why I was there, didn't care. He knew that I had been trying to get his attention for some reason and was brushing this off. I went down to the end of the counter and tried to gain SOMEONE'S ELSE'S ATTENTION! It was obvious he had no Interest in fixing his mistake.

I spoke to the another employee, Noting that we ordered our food at 7:11 and it was 7:27 and we didn't have our food. I wanted to speak to a manager. After a few more minutes my food and the manager arrived with what felt like an insincere apology. I noted that last week we came I gave a glowing feedback because the food was great, nice folks, clean space, etc and today it has been horrible! I Explained to the manager about the young man that gave our food away, him ignoring us and my not so friendly interaction at the counter with him and I just wanted to not wait for more salad. PLUS not only did I get treated horribly but this man & woman who sat down 10 mins after us who got our food now had 2 salads and fed before us AND I GET ATTITUDE and no food yet!!! How THIS IS RIGHT!??

THEN... as I'm walking away Finally able to eat the Nas employee saw me speaking with the manager, He WALKED TOWARDS ME AT A VERY FAST & CAME EXTREMELY CLOSE TO ME WHERE I HAD TO TURN OR HE WOULD HIT ME!!! And in a very nasty and aggressive confrontational tone says, "Enjoy Ma'am." I turned and said, "That's ENOUGH!" Turn back. Went back to the counter to get the manager. As I am turning my receipt falls and he continues in the aggressive tone, "Let me get that for you." I said, "No I will get it," and he snatched it off the floor. As I was trying to pick up my receipt off of the floor and balance my tray and keep away from this aggressive angry employee. He doesn't once apologize for any inconvenience just more of his aggressive rant about Enjoy blah in AGGRESSIVE tone.

There is a way to say everything!!! YOU NEVER SPEAK TO A GUEST IN AN AGGRESSIVE AND confrontational manner which he was doing. This is unacceptable and THREATENING!!! I got my meal, I went to the table and asked another young lady who was cleaning tables to please ask the manager to come to the table so that I could tell her of the latest encounter. This is truly unacceptable! This was a threat! I spoke once again to the manager and she spoke to the employee. She asked if she could get us anything. I wasn't asking for a handout. We didn't even ask for a free refill! SHOULDN'T have to ask, "Is there anything I can get you." This is Customer service at its worse!!!

I tried to contact Chick-fil-A... They only want 1500 characters of an explanation. How funny is that. After we ate our meals we ordered a milkshake for dessert and then a sandwich/meal to take home to a friend. Well. Nas... delivered the meal without the shake so once again Customer service at its finest from this employee...??? Thanks... no thanks!

I have visited your restaurant on Arizona Ave and Ocotillo Road in Chandler AZ three times and each visit the food was not hot, just warm. The temperature in restaurant was very cold also. I will drive the extra five miles to another location which serves their food hot and much better service. This is a new restaurant and needs better management. I overheard other customers complaining also! I love eating at Chic-fil-a but disappointed in this location near my home.

After a long day at work 4AM-2PM I decided to treat for lunch at Chick-Fil-A. The Spicy Chicken Deluxe Lg meal is what I ordered. It was a long line in the drive through and didn't move as quickly as usual. I asked for my cheese and veggies to be placed separate to avoid sogginess. I get to the counter and get my cheese/veggies in the container. I pull up to leave and realize the bag is very light. No chicken and bread! So I go back through the long line due to no parking at the outlet and tell them what happened. She tells me, when I get to the window to show my receipt for the correction. No apology from her or the manager behind the kid who gave me my food. Not to mention that he didn't even offer to exchange or replace the fries that were already cold now. IF YOU'RE GOING TO SAY MY PLEASURE, BE SURE TO MEAN IT AND SMILE. :(

Excellent Customer Experience(S) at River City Market Place. I am a long time customer to CFa. I am also a frequent customer since I'm a bachelor and a lousy cook! I also travel back and forth between Jacksonville, Florida and Greensboro, NC, several times a month. When traveling, I stop at CFa stores in Georgia, South Carolina, and North Carolina. The food is always the same. The service is always the same and the restaurants are identical. Great food! Great service! And clean and pleasant stores. But, it's true what they say, "There's no place like home."

At the CFa in Jacksonville, near the airport, is the best of all things chicken! I'm treated like a friend, like family. And that is mostly why I go there. That's what sets this restaurant above the others. People like Mrs. **, Scarlett, Kyle, Liz, as well as Alex, Gennelle, Lindsay, Karen and Lacey, make this place special. They serve thousands of people. And they remember me when I walk thru their door. They don't serve just chicken. They serve a meal with "a taste of love". I'll probably be a lifetime customer of Chick-fil-A. And as long as these people are there, I'll feel like family.

I visited Chick-fil-A inside the Gadsden Mall Alabama And found that their customer service was the worst that I have ever had. I ordered A spicy chicken sandwich Combo Along with a kids meal. It took 11 minutes for us to get our order. I also wanted a cup of water And they charged me $0.50 And called it a refill. When I went back to get a refill for my drink They asked if I had already gotten a refill. Which I have not. To make all things fair I decided to go to Leeds Trussville In Pell City Chick-fil-A. At which I ordered the same exact things on different dates And I will give him a 5. They gave great customer service. They even acknowledged my name. So I went back To the one in Gadsden And ordered a meal in Pell City Chick-fil-A. It which I ordered the same exact things on different dates and I will give him a 5. They gave great customer service they even acknowledged my name.

So I went back to the one in Gadsden and ordered a Sandwich and water And again I got poor customer service. There were other people in line that have made statements that they would never come there again. I can understand why. For I will not have my business there again. I even spoke to the manager And she seem to not care about the issues. Chick-fil-A is one of my favorite places to eat. I just will not ever go back to the one inside the Gadsden Mall. I have talked to other people who have been there and they too had the same feelings that I do. If someone could just stand back and review them They will see what kind of service because that is what I did.

I work in retail, and have been having a long day already. My boss gave me a gift card for Chick-fil-A so I decided to get a chocolate milkshake (McAllen, TX, Jackson Ave., #00563). I got there and there was no line so that already felt like things were going my way. Well, I ordered and the gentleman at the service window was so genuine and nice. He told me not to worry about the shake and wished me a merry Christmas. I was stunned. I have never been treated so awesomely at a restaurant before. I hope he has an awesome Christmas. And the rest of the place deserves kudos.

This morning around 7:30 am I went through the drive thru at Chick-fil-A Tinseltown Southside Jacksonville, FL location. Ordered cheese only no meat biscuit with a Diet Coke. Go around the corner take a bite it has egg on it. Turn around go inside to get it corrected. The manager recognizes me because the very same thing happened last Monday and several other times. I told her "I don't even know what to say. How plain can I be?" Do you think she would offer my money back knowing they have messed my order up multiple times? NO!!! Sick and tired of crappy service!!

I want to thank Chick-fil-A for doing an amazing job with their customer service! I have consistently frequented their business all over but especially Clearwater and Largo FL. They are consistently polite and offer excellent service in food and quality! They are also very active in our community and always offer help with free food for any events! You are a testament to what a "Christian" company is about! As for the bad press. I don't believe any of it! The media has an ax to grind with Christians period! They should take one page out of Chick-fil-A book for what "compassion" truly is! Thank you Chick-fil-A!

Chick-fil-A Company Profile