4.0/5 (359 ratings)

About Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chick-fil-A?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chick-fil-A?

Original review: July 6, 2022

We were in the drive thru at the Nolensville Pike. Suddenly our car exploded. Like three employees and the manager helped push the car out the lane and into a parking spot. They were so kind by wanting to give us free food while it was hot outside, like please give them a bonus. Me and my mother are so grateful.

Original review: March 15, 2022

We were in the drive thru at the Chick Fil A on Wadsworth and Belleview and Sam had exceptional customer service while we were waiting for our food. It was also a pleasure to hear how much he enjoyed his job there and the people he works with. These days you just don't hear that and customer service appears to be non-existent, so I couldn't leave it unnoticed! More kids need to be like him and enjoy what they do to earn income and if you're not then find something that does make you happy. Sam we appreciate how friendly and professional you were!

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2022

It's been a longtime since I have dine-in at Chick-fil-a in Pine Island #02489. Today I went to dine-in with my family and parents and I would like to say how welcome we were and love the customer service that Sage M. gave us. She was very sweet and keep coming around asking if we need any refilled or anything. Way to go Sage M. we will for sure be go back.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2022

I stopped in after work to get an order to take home to my family. Mix up on orders. Noticed it on the way home. Called the next day. They took care of it. Reimburse me all of my money. I appreciate it that but then two or three days later I had stopped in again to get me something to eat and I couldn't find my wallet. As I pulled into the line the woman taking the orders said, "Don't worry about it. We'll take care of it." I said no I got it, I'll just pull through and try to find my wallet. She said, "Oh no we got it today," and they took care of my order. No problem. Had no idea something had happened before with my order. Never have had a problem with Chick-fil-A. Awesome company. Awesome restaurant. Hopefully my daughter can get a job there someday. Thanks Chick-fil-A.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2022

There are many aspects to Chick-Fil-A that make them more unique than most. The incredibly fast drive-thru, the service, the respect their employees have for their customers, and the fact that they are closed on Sundays as a day to rest and worship. They are consistently respectful to their customers and always make everyone feel welcomed. Their food is always warm and ready to eat and they have a lot of options.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2022

I want to ask a simple question that I hope will bring an answer that is favorable to Chick-Fil-A. Why does Chick-Fil-A does not offer hot coffee for delivery via DoorDash? If you check their website via DoorDash, they offer loads of cold drinks, but not their delicious hot coffee…. This makes no sense to me - everyone else in their business line let’s coffee. I brought this to the manager and DoorDash. The manager said she was sorry, but they don’t offer hot coffee.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2022

My coworker left me 3 chicken sandwiches on my desk, after I ate one he told me they had been left out for 3 days in his desk. Well guess what I didn’t even get sick, what kind of preservatives is in the chicken?

Original review: July 29, 2022

I came through the Benchwood blvd Dayton, OH location and today. I had to throw away the hashbrowns. They was saturated with grease. I came through at 6:40 Am. I've had 2 orders recently I was unhappy with. That is why I'm writing this review. I go through this same location around 10 times a month and the last 2 times I've been unsatisfied with my food. Always the same chicken min meal. Last Thursday morning went through and the chicken chunk was the size of a nickel. It was all bread. Then, today I come back to try them again same location and I had to throw away my hashbrowns. They was full of grease. Not sure what's going on lately. But they've sucked.

Original review: July 29, 2022

So when I went to Chick-fil-A and we got some fries. Those thing was so salty and dry and cold it felt like you've been there for days. I wonder how those cookers be cooking that and giving them to a customer. I wonder why Chick-fil-A have long lines. Those fries be disgusted. It's not even delicious. It's disgusting. Even McDonald's have better fries than Chick-fil-A.

Original review: July 28, 2022

Chick-fil-A is a wonderful food place. But I find that the sandwiches are excessively salted. Sodium is not healthy when overused. I would love to see some improvements in this regard. Other than that, we all love Chick-fil-A ❤️.

Chick-fil-A Company Information