4.0/5 (647 ratings)

About Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chick-fil-A?

Original review: Feb. 1, 2023

The chicken nuggets themselves are good, but the toy can be a little cheapo-deapo. The fruit is perfectly fine, and so are the fries. But the toy can be so dumb sometimes for my kid. My kid literally said he'd prefer the puzzles or maybe the ice cream. He's 8 years old, so he's totally mature. He likes the toys when they're the match games and puzzles. He especially loves the table topics. But the books are ticking him off. So please think of the older kids. I mean, it's nice to think of younger kids, but he hates those. So, yeah.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2022

So I love Chick-fil-A for their chicken and their waffle fries but I had Covid for almost a month and lost my sense of taste, It is a miserable feeling and one that I would not wish upon anyone. Food is amazing and not to be able to taste anything is not an enjoyable experience. But Today I had their cookie crumble parfait. For the 1st time I could taste. So thank you Chick-fil-A for bringing back my buds!

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 15, 2022

We were in the drive thru at the Chick Fil A on Wadsworth and Belleview and Sam had exceptional customer service while we were waiting for our food. It was also a pleasure to hear how much he enjoyed his job there and the people he works with. These days you just don't hear that and customer service appears to be non-existent, so I couldn't leave it unnoticed! More kids need to be like him and enjoy what they do to earn income and if you're not then find something that does make you happy. Sam we appreciate how friendly and professional you were!

Original review: Feb. 26, 2022

It's been a longtime since I have dine-in at Chick-fil-a in Pine Island #02489. Today I went to dine-in with my family and parents and I would like to say how welcome we were and love the customer service that Sage M. gave us. She was very sweet and keep coming around asking if we need any refilled or anything. Way to go Sage M. we will for sure be go back.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2022

I stopped in after work to get an order to take home to my family. Mix up on orders. Noticed it on the way home. Called the next day. They took care of it. Reimburse me all of my money. I appreciate it that but then two or three days later I had stopped in again to get me something to eat and I couldn't find my wallet. As I pulled into the line the woman taking the orders said, "Don't worry about it. We'll take care of it." I said no I got it, I'll just pull through and try to find my wallet. She said, "Oh no we got it today," and they took care of my order. No problem. Had no idea something had happened before with my order. Never have had a problem with Chick-fil-A. Awesome company. Awesome restaurant. Hopefully my daughter can get a job there someday. Thanks Chick-fil-A.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2023

Hi. Chick-fil-A is the worst place to eat. I went there and I was there for an hour and when they finally got my food read they gave me the wrong stuff and it was not busy. Then I went there again and I found mold in my food.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2023

The Chick-fil-A chicken sandwich was good on the chicken part, but the bread was TERRIBLY soggy. When I had a parent meeting to go to, they served 100 chicken sandwiches. But when we pulled them out of the bag, they were the soggiest sandwiches EVER!!!! The chicken was good, so we just ate the chicken. But the bread was really bad. I hope in the future that Chick-fil-a will do WAY better.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2023

This was my THIRD & final visit to the Cherrydale location. Jennifer has poss poor customer service & I feel is very racist due to my last visit to that location. I was totally ignored & overlooked to assist a ** gentleman. Chick-fil-A managers need more training on how to treat PAYING customers of any race!

Original review: Jan. 20, 2023

No greeting and no acknowledgment from employees that were laughing and playing loudly, at the drive-thru. Front counter order taker, did greet us, but we could barely hear him over the noise from the other employees. Chick-fil-A does not seem to be as selective over the crew that they hire nor the cleanliness of the restaurant as they once were. We’ve always chosen Chick-fil-A over any other fast food chain, for their fresh, hot and delicious food, their great customer service, and the cleanliness of the restaurant. The food at our visit today was still as exceptional as always, but it’s just not enough to keep us coming back without the latter two.

We used to feel welcome, and safe eating at Chick-fil-A. When COVID-19 came about, all the other fast food chains cleaned up their act, but only because they were forced to, and when the mandates were lifted, it all ceased, and it was back to sloppy business as usual. Chick-fil-A kept their dining room closed long long long after the mandates were lifted, and after today’s visit, Chick-fil-A earned one star for fresh hot and delicious food, but was the food and the kitchen “Food Safe?”

If a restaurant doesn’t care about what the customer sees, in their “common areas,“ then certainly they do not care about what is unseen by the customer in the areas that are closed off to the public; (kitchen). Dirty sticky front counter, and more than a couple of days worth of scum on the floor, not a clean table in sight. I wasn’t going to risk using the restroom facility. One last thing, we weren’t interested in listening to personal things coming from the employees. Just another unprofessional epidemic that Chick-fil-A has adopted from the other fast food chains. Way to go Chick-fil-A! You no longer stand out In a crowd.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2023

Worst service ever and the manager was just as bad. Food is poor also at 35 and Quebec in Denver Colorado. I will never go to Chick-fil-A again. Cane's is better anyway and they just open one right up the street.

Chick-fil-A Company Information