2.2/5 (31 ratings)

About Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chick-fil-A?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chick-fil-A?

Original review: March 12, 2021

Had never tried this restaurant - now I wish I hadn't bothered... It was AWFUL and EXPENSIVE for food I wouldn't give away. CHICKEN WRAP was all lettuce, could barely find any chicken, saw about 5-6 shreds of cheese. TASTELESS Dressing did not help. CHICKEN STRIPS were max 2 bites each, and TASTELESS Dipping sauce was nasty. WAFFLE FRIES were undercooked, limp cold. Some were covered in salt, others had none. ICED TEA and DR PEPPER were fine. Hence more than one star.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2021

For people who own this company. Who proclaim to be Christians ..The amount of food they give you is a disgrace. The breakfast bowl consists of 3 small pieces of sausage ..4 tiny. Hash browns and a fake egg! The Orange juice is $3.60.. Compared to McDonald's at $1.89! They are taking total advantage of people and I personally will never order from them again!

Original review: Jan. 13, 2021

This was our first time going to Chick Fil A and there was a line wrapped around the block, but we were able to place our order online ahead of time. By the time we got to the order pick up area, the server came out with our order and we asked (just to make sure) if all the sauces and the salt was in there with the chicken, the sandwich, and the potatoes. She cheerfully assured us, "They're all in there!" So we drove off. When we got to our destination, we took everything out of the bag and there were no sauces and no salt! The line was way too long to go back and wait in so we just settled but it was disappointing. But both the chicken sandwich and the chicken filets were excellent, very moist and flavorful and the portion sizes were generous. The potatoes were unsalted and rather flavorless. So the experience was almost perfect.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2021

I went to Chick-fil-A located on 1960 and Eldridge in Houston TX, got my order, when I get home 12 ct nuggets were missing, I had to drive back and had to wait in line again! I explained the situation to the girl taking the order and asked her if they could upgrade it to a meal since I wasted my time and gas for their mistake, she called someone on the radio and told me that they will take care at the front, was in line for about ten minutes, when I get to the window I had to explain everything again and was told they couldn’t do anything about it, just got my 12 ct nuggets. It’s sad because I used to go like 3 times a week but with this poor service will never go back. Will start going to Raising Cane’s.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2020

Found hair and grass on top of my lid and I’m truly disgusted. I want my money back or a free meal. Chick-fil-A this made me lose my appetite truly and is unprofessional at the most. Please do better. Thank you.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2020

Chick-fil-A Woodward, Clinton, Maryland. Today upon purchasing food again I place my order and it was incomplete. The problem is I must check my order before I leave because it's always incomplete at Woodyard Road Clinton Maryland Chick-fil-A. The other day it's a no cash store but one of the workers during the night time was handing cash back to me. I was confused because I pay with my card. Upon going home I realized my order was incomplete yet paid for it fully. I wonder if this is why he handed me the cash. A lot of scams going on at Woodward Landing Woodyard road Clinton Maryland. #**

Original review: Dec. 5, 2020

It’s extremely cold here in Montgomery Alabama and Chick-fil-A is my all time favorite place to eat. Which why it saddens me so much for them to have the workers out here in these cold temperatures. Taking orders and passing foods.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2020

Having been hacked and getting nearly $75 from my bank used to have food delivered hours away from where I live, I expected typical CFA customer service to help resolve the issue but have been left sorely disappointed! Now I've seen that others have had similar issues and yet CFA continues to promote their app knowing they have security issues and then doing nothing to help victims of hackers! I've filed two complaints and called the customer service line and yet am left in limbo hoping they will get around to helping me out! So disappointing and frustrating!

Original review: Oct. 21, 2020

Our local Chick-fil-A used to be awesome. But has gone downhill quickly. Do not know if it Covid or not but lack of care is becoming a daily thing. Got lunch today and was not good at all and we didn't even get an items we ordered.

Chick-fil-A® Nuggets 12 Ct Meal 1 $8.15
12 ct Chick-fil-A® Nuggets 1 (cold and soggy)
Honey Mustard Sauce 1 $0.00
Large Chick-fil-A Waffle Potato Fries® 1 $0.30 (didn't get)
Polynesian Sauce 1 $0.00
No Salt $0.00
Large Freshly-Brewed Iced Tea Sweetened 1 $0.40
Extra Ice $0.00
Medium Mac & Cheese 1 $3.15 (just plain gross, very generic tasting)
Spicy Deluxe w/ Pepper Jack Meal 1 $7.55
Spicy Deluxe Sandwich w/ Pepper Jack 1
Mayo $0.00
Add Bacon 1 $1.10 (no bacon on sandwich)
Barbeque Sauce 2 $0.00
Large Chick-fil-A Waffle Potato Fries® 1 $0.30 (cold and not good fully)
Large Freshly-Brewed Iced Tea Sweetened 1 $0.40
Discounts ($3.15)
Subtotal $23.49
Tax $1.94

Total $25.43

Just wish people would take a little more pride in their job.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2020

I am a loyal customer to Chick-fil-A here in St. Louis Missouri. I visited the store on Halls Ferry and Lindbergh after being out shopping on Saturday. It took over 20 minutes in line to get our food, I had to ask 3 times for my card back while at window in drive thru, one young man did not have on his mask in this pandemic preparing consumer’s food, and to top it off, I received cold food that had all the evidence of being prepared ahead of time sitting inside bag. I called and placed a complaint of service. A young lady who was so rude returned my call. As I was attempting to explain to her my issue with my food and the service, she continued talking over me, telling me the after/evening shift is made up of 14 and 15 year olds. I don’t care.

I paid $16 for cold food and rudeness and I sat in the pouring down rain for this mess trying to support our ** owners. I will continue visiting Brentwood store due to fast service, respect, and fresh food each and every time. The young lady verified my email address and promised to send meal replacement coupons. Guess what? They never showed up. I have never received bad food from any chick fil a but Lindbergh and Halls Ferry here in St. Louis. Total disappointment.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2020

Customer Service is horrible! Ordered a 30 count meal with two milkshakes. Milkshake had something floating in it! I kindly asked for them to replace it! It took 30 minutes to do that. At that point my food was cold! Ask them to replace it after I spent $30 they told me no! The manager stated that they don't do that! Manager name Chris at the Harrisburg NC location and the director Daniel. I will never return after being treated this way! Definitely calling the BBB, Chris.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2020

Soft serve ice cream was thin, not creamy. It was overly sweet with a "condensed milk taste". Very poor. Burger King and McDonalds soft serve ice cream is much better. I would never order ice cream at Chick-fil-A again.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2020

Wow! 25 cars deep in the drive thru and we got our food in less than 7 minutes. Who does that? Chic-Fil-A of course! They know how do do it. McDonalds, KFC, Arby’s, whoever, pay Close attention. If only you were open on Sundays my life would be complete! Keep up the awesome service and food quality. You rock!

Original review: Aug. 5, 2020

Hi, I went to Chick-fil-A to get supper today. I also ordered ice cream. Upon the lady bringing me my order she drop the ice cream and then tried to still give it to me. I informed the lady, "I saw you drop the ice cream and pick it off the ground and tried to give it to me." The young lady lied and said, "No. I sent it back in." I then asked, "Why didn’t you just throw the ice cream in the trash can right over there? Why would you send it back thru the same window you are serving food out?"

Needless to say she got upset and said, "You can leave." I then said soon as I get my money back from the Ice cream. The manager finally came out and said, "She was going get you another ice cream." I said, "Really, thru the same window." I said, "No, thank you. Can I please have my money back." Finally after a while they finally agreed. I couldn’t believe they really tried give me something off the ground. And then tried insult my intelligence like I didn’t see it. Watch your food. Just imagine what else they are doing.

Original review: July 29, 2020

I purchase gift cards on my credit card, I have gotten points in the past and then you tell me I don't get them? Why wouldn't I? I made the purchase? Great response time...not! Moving on since your support less than reputable people.

Original review: July 29, 2020

Generally, Chick-fil-A service is above average and food is very good. However, of late they have been screwing my orders. I ordered and paid through the app and went to the drive through to pick up my order in Midland. Well, they could not find my order even though I had paid in full via the app. Then I asked for the manager so see what was going on. Well the manager, Chrs ** was not of much use. He did not know what was going on and seemed to suggest that I had not paid for my order or that I did not know how to use the app. I showed him the receipt and the update on the app that said that the order was paid for correctly via the app. Very rude and sloppy manager. Will not go there again.

Original review: July 18, 2020

I went through the drive through today and was greeted with a friendly face and a nice “Hello! How are you today?” The young man's name was Brady and he was very kind and funny. Whoever hired him must be very pleased with the work he is doing. I am very pleased with my experience and the meal.

Original review: July 2, 2020

I enjoyed a Chick-fil-A meal including a Peach Milkshake today. The sandwich was the best and the fries were hot. I had it delivered through door dash. Chick-fil-A has their act together. They should be the model for all fast food restaurants. Their food is the best! Our CFA opened shortly before corona but did they panic? NO! They forged ahead with a great way of serving themselves and the customers. You have a girl taking orders, someone taking cash and your order waiting for you at the delivery window. Awesome! I almost felt like the drive up window at Weber’s drive-up where the girls came out, affixed a tray to the car window and waited for your order to be delivered. Efficient. I love your food, your efficiency even in the worst of times and the fact that you aren’t open on Sundays. It is so like Sundays in the 50’s and 60’s. Thank you for a great meal and great service!

Original review: June 28, 2020

This company is a joke. The food is bland, the shakes are horrible and the waffle fries have no taste to them. I'd rather eat writing paper than eat their waffle fries and the customer services is horrible. I’d never eat there again. In fact I hated the food so much that I threw it away after one bite. Disgusting. Can’t wait til this company finally closes its doors and goes out of business soon!! I didn’t want to give it any stars but this system said I to at least give something so it got one undeserved star.

Original review: June 25, 2020

Rocky River Chick-fil-A manager (male unaware of his name) and I spoke today regarding a DoorDash order. The whole bag was sealed and taped up for Covid-19 standards I presume. However, the manager said this had nothing to do with him and it's not his problem. My order was missing a meal. My co worker missed breakfast and her blood sugar was low and her order was the one that was missing. After paying 42.91 we were missing a meal and a manager raging telling me that it was not his problem and proceeded to explain how they have a contract with doordash. However I do NOT want the delivery person to go into my bag of food and start moving food around to check if it's right. That's the food merchant's job. Delivering all day and to multiple houses and you want that person to shuffle through my food and double check it.

Original review: June 21, 2020

We went through the checkout and bought three meals all with waffle fries. We had our meals with large fries. The fries were half filled. We called and told them and they said this was not a chain store and they weighted their fries. The refused to make it right. Finally they gave us one free fries and a dessert. They were very rude and poor customer service. I will not return.

Original review: June 12, 2020

Chick fil A has the BEST customer service. I had never patronized this establishment until about a year ago and, couldn't believe how well it was run. You pay fast food prices for restaurant service. Employees walk around making sure everyone is happy and has everything they need. The food is delicious, we love the crispy chicken salad:). Hopefully they continue with this practice. You can barely get service this good in a regular restaurant while paying big $$$. Highly recommend everyone give it at least one try.

Original review: May 30, 2020

This place is amazing to eat at. Every time I come I enjoy everything like the food and the service e is so amazing. My favorite thing from there is the stripped nuggets you should try them. I would come here again.

Original review: May 30, 2020

I went to church with the owner in Georgia and this is wrong and he should know about it. I order scrambled eggs, very well done bacon, hash browns, sometimes a bagel and some times nuggets for breakfast. I loved this company but now I am wondering why the owner allows lying to the customer. Being a Christian this is wrong! I just tried ordering from the Cheyenne Wyoming location and they would not serve me very well done bacon. I cannot eat fatty bacon. They first said they no longer have the capability to make that. It rang a bell because I was told that once before at the Loveland Colorado right off Hahn Road. I suspected at the time they were lying when the manager came out and said it was from corporate. They were too lazy to satisfy the customer and just told me they could no longer serve me. So, I started going to other locations.

My favorite and the very best one is in Westminster or maybe the Thornton CO location. It’s is know as the Orchard location. The team is outstanding. Friendly, kind, accommodating, they never let me down!!!! They care about satisfying the customer and telling the truth! Manager is great! The owner is so wonderful he thanks me for my business by sending me a freebee every now and then. I confirmed it with them that this did not come from corporate. This is how the other locations should be. Do the right thing.

Anyway, the Cheyenne Wyoming location did not handle this well because when I got up to the window after cancelling my order at drive up I asked to speak to the manager and was told he was in a meeting. Give me a break!!! So this team leader pretended she was reading this and said they did not have the capability to make it crispy. I pressed the issue and said then why will other locations make it, I get it almost every morning. Her response was that it holds up her lines. Ok so they are more concerned about profit than satisfying the customer. So they both lost my business and it was what I suspected and she only ended up telling the truth because I pressed her.

I will not give my money to people like this so I went up the street to McDonald’s and got crispy bacon with no hassle, in 2 minutes because they are smart enough to prepare it in advance for those that like it more we’ll done. I will continue to patronize the Thornton (Orchard location) because they have been so good to me. However, watch out for the locations that lie to you. They should all be honest especially when Christian based!

Original review: May 8, 2020

I commend comp for working out successful drive thru system during covid crisis. However, when I got to pick up window, realized I was extremely thirsty. I suffer from dry mouth. I asked cashier for just a few inches of soda or water in any cup to moisten mouth. Was told I must pay for full soda. Really??!!! Their business is thriving. Wasn't trying to rip them them off. They can't afford a few inches of water or soda? Really??!!

Original review: April 22, 2020

04.22.20 I ordered a Cobb Salad, Diet Dr Pepper and Choclate Chip Cookies from the store located at 1720 W Carid Rd in North Las Vegas. I had the meal delivered by DoorDash. All was fine until I opened the sealed package for my salad. The store did not include any salad dressing. When I called the store and spoke to ** she informed me that I needed to call DoorDash about the missing salad dressing. I'm sorry but if you are the store that packaged the salad up, you should be the one rectifying the missing salad dressing not the delivery company. First time I ever had Chick-fil-A and more than likely the last. Order delivery at your own rick.

Original review: March 14, 2020

Yesterday I was at a Chick-Fil-A and I ordered a spicy sandwich from Chick-Fil-A. When I bit into the sandwich, I found a long and dark brown, strand of hair in the sandwich. I am extremely disgusted and furious about this incident and I will NOT be returning to this restaurant in the future. These workers should REALLY wear hairnets when they are preparing and making food because this is really revolting and unsanitary.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2020

Being health conscious and doing what I can to keep up with good vs. not so good ingredients, I was disappointed to see that Chick-fil-A sauce contains "soybean oil," "corn syrup," and "xanthan gum." Soybeans are 94% GMO, which is a very high percentage. I would think that a Christian based company would be more in tune with good vs. not so good product ingredients. Corn syrup, if it's not modified is ok, but there is no way to know that, so I stay away from both. Xanthan gum can cause health issues for people sensitive to it.

Resolution response: Feb. 7, 2020

WOW. Was complaining about the Grill sandwich chicken patty Way Too Thin. Wow. What a change overnight. Nice thick grilled chicken patty on my Grill sandwich. Thank you Chick-fil-A. Thank you ConsumersAffairs. You're the place to make comments overnight change. Thank you.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2020

30% portions for 125% cost. ORDER a Chicken Club you will be hard pressed to find some chicken. As well they are into yuppies & youngies not old retired types. Been snobbed many times. l give up. Used to buy $100s in gift certificates not anymore. They are a greedy bunch. Wish them good money counting. No wonder they have billions.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2020

I have ordered food and eaten at this location for years. This is not the first time the owner has reprimanded me for doing things like returning a over-cooked sandwich, but today made me decide to write this review and never return. I ordered a full breakfast, including a chicken sandwich, hash browns (large), a coke zero and a frosted coffee (large). I did not receive the frozen coffee, so I asked someone to please make it for me.

Now, I have two broken feet and am wheelchair/scooter bound most of the time and am permanently handicapped. I can walk very short distances, but with extreme pain. The owner once again comes out of the back of the restaurant and comes over to me. He quietly reprimands me for 'making his staff do things for me'. I explained to him that I was just asking for my large frozen coffee that I ordered and paid for almost 20 minutes before. No matter, he continued to reprimand me. I explained to him that I have two broken feet and since I was a few feet away from the registers and within earshot of staff, I quietly asked for it when staff walked by my table.

To say I am angry is an understatement. Not only was the chicken sandwich dry and overcooked again (could not eat it), but I was essentially yelled at (without being yelled at - he made sure to do it quietly). This is the third time the owner has done this to me. I have spent HUNDREDS of dollars at his location over the years. No more. I am done. I will never step in his Chik Fil A again.

I wish there was a way to tell Chil Fil A corporate that he abused a handicapped person, but since he is the owner, I doubt they'll listen or do anything. Be warned - the owner of the Chik Fil A in Northdale, Tampa, FL is a mean, angry and uncaring person who has no problem reprimanding customers who spend money every few days at his establishment - no less one who is handicapped, such as myself. Be warned. Mike

Chick-fil-A Company Information