2.1/5 (30 ratings)

About Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chick-fil-A?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chick-fil-A?

Original review: April 2, 2022

Terrible. All I wanted after my terrible day was some nice food and service but NOPE. I didn’t get my change and they stole my TEN DOLLARS. I also didn’t get fries with my meal. I am so mad right now. I just wish I got my good service.

Original review: March 23, 2022

We have never eaten at a Chick Fil A before so since one just moved into our town we decided to try it due to all the hype. We both ordered a chicken wrap for 8.00 per wrap. We were hard pressed to find any chicken in our wraps. It was like eating a lettuce wrap only. We were very disappointed. We probably had about two very small pieces in our wraps. I could have made a more substantial one at home for less than half that price. We don't plan on eating there again.

Original review: March 15, 2022

We were in the drive thru at the Chick Fil A on Wadsworth and Belleview and Sam had exceptional customer service while we were waiting for our food. It was also a pleasure to hear how much he enjoyed his job there and the people he works with. These days you just don't hear that and customer service appears to be non-existent, so I couldn't leave it unnoticed! More kids need to be like him and enjoy what they do to earn income and if you're not then find something that does make you happy. Sam we appreciate how friendly and professional you were!

Original review: Feb. 28, 2022

The soup has a good taste but it was rarely any chicken in it and it seemed more like just a good bean soup. Very few little pieces of chicken. The Sunjoy drink was great and refreshing. I love Chick fil a but more chicken in the soup please and add tortilla chips to it or something. I did not receive any chips.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2022

It's been a longtime since I have dine-in at Chick-fil-a in Pine Island #02489. Today I went to dine-in with my family and parents and I would like to say how welcome we were and love the customer service that Sage M. gave us. She was very sweet and keep coming around asking if we need any refilled or anything. Way to go Sage M. we will for sure be go back.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2022

I stopped in after work to get an order to take home to my family. Mix up on orders. Noticed it on the way home. Called the next day. They took care of it. Reimburse me all of my money. I appreciate it that but then two or three days later I had stopped in again to get me something to eat and I couldn't find my wallet. As I pulled into the line the woman taking the orders said, "Don't worry about it. We'll take care of it." I said no I got it, I'll just pull through and try to find my wallet. She said, "Oh no we got it today," and they took care of my order. No problem. Had no idea something had happened before with my order. Never have had a problem with Chick-fil-A. Awesome company. Awesome restaurant. Hopefully my daughter can get a job there someday. Thanks Chick-fil-A.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2022

There are many aspects to Chick-Fil-A that make them more unique than most. The incredibly fast drive-thru, the service, the respect their employees have for their customers, and the fact that they are closed on Sundays as a day to rest and worship. They are consistently respectful to their customers and always make everyone feel welcomed. Their food is always warm and ready to eat and they have a lot of options.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2022

Them people made my food disgusting and threw my food everywhere in the bag. My drink was mixed with every other thing than what I have ask for the people were yelling at me telling me to rush hurry the up. They was using bad language.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2022

I love Chick-fil-A. I think the food tastes great but the amount of money I pay and the amount of food you give do NOT match up. I am never full or satisfied when I go there and it leaves a hole in my wallet.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2021

I love Chick-fil-A however today I was a bit disappointed when I paid for my order in the line and I ordered 2 Salad dressing. When I got to the window I was told I need to pay an extra .30 for the salad dressing. I refused to pay .30 on my card because the extra salad dressing was on my receipt. Manager and window attendant didn’t give me my extra dressing. I told the manager I was completely disappointed but all she could say was she would speak to the person that took my order outside. Store # 02551.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2021

I love Chick-fil-A and the fact that you can order/pay online. However, if you order and pay online then you SHOULD NOT have to wait in a long line for 20 minutes while others place their orders just so you can pick up the order you placed online 30 minutes prior to having to wait another 20 minutes in line to pick it up! Please create a better system for the customers who place their orders and pay online to pickup their orders. Otherwise what is the point of ordering/paying online if you are going to have to wait in line while others place their orders anyway?!

Original review: Nov. 16, 2021

Store has gone downhill with the current management. Use to like going to Chickfila. Not planning on going back after my last two visits. I don't think they care about the customer especially the ones who take the order at drive thru. Why did you guys do away with large shakes. The old management was very good. I will just spend my money someplace else.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2021

My first trip. Have been watching commercials about quality of offerings, including pictures. Deluxe spicy chicken sandwich and side of mac and cheese. Soggy bun, very small fillet, one pickle slice. That was it! Mac and cheese was like wallpaper paste, thick, tasteless. Very expensive. Over $10. The drive-thru is an absolute nightmare. Winds around and around the cramped parking area. Very poorly marked. Took over 20 minutes. I never comment, but this was over the top. A terrible ripoff.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2021

They didn’t give me my damn Polynesian sauce the one thing I asked for and they didn’t give me my sauce never ordering food from here again! Not satisfied with my experience from this establishment. Maybe tell your people to listen to what people to I say when I order!!

Original review: Oct. 19, 2021

I loved this restaurant. I realised I had not been there in almost a year. So today I went to get my food. Fries were NOT cooked, again not cold, but NOT cooked, and their burger's bun was moist and wet. I called the place up to tell them this. They first asked for my receipt which is okay, I gave them that... What they said afterward what I was shocked. They told me to bring the receipt and the food back... lol. Alas, won't be their customer again, esp if I have to wait in line for 200 min for food like that, and customer service like this.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2021

I purchased the chicken tortilla soup based on the poster in the window which showed chicken and corn in a broth. I also wanted to try something new, and normally I love Chik-fil-A food. But this time was different. The soup I received was little more than thickened water with taco seasoning and tabasco sauce. You couldn't taste the chicken, you couldn't taste the corn, you couldn't taste the beans. Just a tasteless, thickened, gravy-textured base with too much taco seasoning and tabasco sauce. And 8 bucks for about 12 ounces. I don't know when I have ever been this disappointed in a dish. I'm normally not one to write comments, but I was pretty angry about this meal.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2021

The biggest reason adults go to fast food is because of kids. The main reason kids prefer one place over another is toy. It is a non perishable product and it is gross incompetence to run out. The crying kid will have to be taken to McDonald's because they got something right.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2021

I love Chick-fil-A's food is one of my favorites when I choose to eat out especially for dinner on Saturdays. Whenever I go I choose Chick-n-Strips. It seems to me a delicious meal. I feel that I can eat it at any time either for lunch or for dinner is super delicious. It has a good taste. I recommend it 100%.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2021

I am writing to inform you of your poor service and disappointment we have in your company. Sat September 11th at 12:00 was our daughter's 5th birthday and all she requested for food was your chicken nuggets. We ordered $165 worth of food and sauces a week before from your Ashbridge Square location in Downingtown, PA. When my husband arrived at 10:30, for our order to be ready at 11:30, the person at the counter had no record of our order. I texted my husband the confirmation and they somehow located it but it was not ready! My husband was told the order would be ready by 11:15, so he left to go pick up a tray order from Giant—10 minutes away. He came back at 12:00, giving your staff an extra 45 minutes to prepare our order!

When he arrived there was a line of customers waiting for their catering orders, others waiting for their in store orders, and numerous people waiting to speak to the manager about their orders and service. It was chaos! It took until 12:15 for him to finally get to the front of the line to show his receipt, to which he was told they were just now cooking the order; at this point it was 12:35.

At 1:00 my husband finally received our order, 1 1/2 hours late; and then it took him 10 minutes to get out of your parking lot! My husband waited over 2 hours for our order. In turn he missed almost 2 hours of our daughter's 5th birthday and the food was LATE. Something we thought could be avoided by ordering from your establishment. In the end my husband was offered two free sandwiches which far from remedies this letdown. I will tell anyone who will listen this story about your restaurant and I hope you find a way to compensate my family, although you can never give my husband back the time he missed at her party!

Original review: Sept. 5, 2021

Find them overpriced and their food is not really that good. I find the food rubbery and tasteless. If this is best people have a lot to learn about taste. Their chicken usually is too salty. Maybe if you smothered it in dipping sauce you can stomach it.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2021

I show up and not one employee even in the drive thru have mask on. They get right in my face. They get super close to my car. I will not be going back till no more COVID-19. You don’t seem like y’all care about customers or employees. Get with Americans save lives mask mandate. I will not come back and tell everyone how you allow people to be exposed to Covid while other stores business wear mask. God would want you to save lives not take them.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2021

It's been about a month that I placed an order that was never delivered in total, tried to call and email. I received a sorry but no refund. The location owner just does not care and refuse to deliver the order and or refund the money. I keep getting "I am Sorry" automated emails.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2021

I LOVE this place! I could eat here every day for sure! Most fast food restaurants have greasy food but at Chick- fil-A everything tastes fresh and quality made. When I pick it up the food is ALWAYS warm. I am not the biggest fan of mac and cheese but when it comes to Chick-fil-A mac and cheese I LOVE it. Soooo good!!!! The only bad thing is it is not close to my house in Shillington. About 25 minutes away!!! They should definitely put up more Chick-fil-A's around here. Reasonable price and friendly workers! If you have not gone here before I personally recommend.

Original review: July 18, 2021

In line 30 minutes, Manteca, Ca Chick-fil-A. When I arrived home with my Order of two deluxe chicken fillet sandwiches and sweet tea we ended up with greasy chicken surrounded by two pieces of bread and nothing in between. Called the store, would not give me a manager, employee proceeded to say, "Will take your name and number and when you come back within the week we’ll give you a two complimentary sandwiches." Went back on July 16, 2021 proceeded to give my name and number they said they couldn’t find it in their computer! Not an I’m sorry not anything just expected us to order again, instead of fixing what I paid for in the first place and didn’t receive not to mention they were very rude as far as customer service, their attitudes were quite arrogant. Very unfortunate that was a first experience with Chick-fil-A and I will never go back! Really they should try to hire mature adults. These kids are going to ruin their business.

Original review: July 12, 2021

I called and spoke to a shift lead who stated I have to go through Doordash & he also stated it was on doordash. However it was not! The bag was sealed when we got it. States on outside ticket all items were in the bag. They were not. The young man I spoke to said they can't just around giving out free fries. Hello we paid for our order. We will not be ordering from Chick fila anymore.

Original review: June 25, 2021

I drove 20 minutes to the Zaxbys in Marianna FL. Ordered a salad and a tea in the drive thru. Drove 2p minutes back to work to enjoy my salad and NO FORK in the bag. This may seem like a minor oversight but I didn't have time to go somewhere else to get a fork, with just an hour for lunch. So basically I drove 40 minutes and paid almost $15 for a lunch that I had no way of eating. Thanks for nothing.

Original review: June 21, 2021

Ordered dinner for 4, Four of the deluxe chicken sandwiches and a 30 piece chicken nuggets. Everything was very salty. The chicken nuggets so salty we couldn’t even eat them. Throw away the nuggets. Fries were good.

Original review: May 22, 2021

If I could rate them lower, based on their customer service I would and the funny thing I have been extremely satisfied with them in the past but this service should not happen to anyone period. I went to the Chick-fil-a on Lindberg in Florissant, where I almost every Friday go through the drive-through and buy 2 chicken sandwiches with nothing on it. This time like most times I waited 15 - 20 minutes for my order. The lady in the line took the order and I paid with my debit card. This time, however, when I got to the window they not only didn't have my order, they first told me to go wait elsewhere. To this, I said no, they came back later addressed me by name, and told me no order had been placed and that I would not be charged. They also did not provide me any proof that the transaction took place. I then told them to simply forget it and I left.

When I got home I decided to check my bank account to see if I had indeed not been charged. There in my bank statement it was a charge from Chick-fil-a for $8.92. When I called the Chick-fil-a, I asked for the manager, the person who answered the phone claimed he was the manager. However, when I ask his name he handed the phone to someone else. I described the situation and he said, "Do you have a receipt." I said no they have never given me a receipt and why would they, after all, they claimed I didn't have an order. He responded that they always give receipts, He point blank lied, just like the lady at the window. My response was, "You're telling me that I paid for something and didn't get it but that's not your fault. It's mine for not getting a receipt for an order you claimed I didn't place." His response was, "I don't like your attitude" and promptly hung up.

Original review: May 6, 2021

The patrons that come here are aggressive, inconsiderate, and just plain BAD. Today, a guy with a large Penske box truck stopped in the middle of the lane, and blocked traffic from coming into entrance. Traffic was forced to one lane. The lady that was behind me turned to my driver side and forced her vehicle in front of mine almost causing a collision. I honked, but that did not make a difference as she was determined to cut me off (basically the car from behind swerves around and forces their vehicle on top of yours to cut in front -- unbelievable).

After getting into the parking, the lady speeds to the curbside pickup, which so happens to be the same order that I had placed. The lady parks on the spot closest to the drive-thru, and she blocks two spaces with her vehicle. I get off, and ask her why she cut me off... and if she understands that she almost caused a collision when she cut me off (as a result of the large Penske box truck from parking in the middle of the road and blocking traffic, and her turning from behind me to then turn in front of me forcefully...essentially pushing me off the road or have a collision). She did not respond, and kept her window rolled up. The person on the passenger side lowered her window to say something, but the lady driver reprimanded her and told her to pull up the window.

I came inside and spoke with the INCOMPETENT MANAGER, GUS. I explained the situation to him, and he did not care. After several minutes, the lady that had cut me off received her order, and was ready to rear end my vehicle which was parked in back of hers due to her taking up two spaces and forcefully/aggressively cutting me off at the entrance. I raised my voice and told her not to hit my car when another man yells out at me telling me that. "I deserve it". This situation just kept getting worse as the person who yelled out at me did not see or experience being aggressively cut off and forced to swerve to avoid a collision by the lady who had decided to take two parking spots when she stopped to pick up her order.

Finally, a lady from inside came to assist. She kindly asked me to pull to the side, and she apologized to the lady who was the CULPRIT. She said she would provide me with my order and give me a refund. She offered me the order, but I refused. I just wanted my refund at this point. This extremely upsetting experience will not have me ordering from Chic-Fil-A ever again. This company needs to manage their customers' and have competent managers. This situation was very disappointing and upsetting.

My first contact with a Chic-Fil-A representative was with their assistant or floor manager, Gus, who clearly did not care about what I told him. After I had waited several minutes to get my order, I noticed that the lady was about to hit my car with her vehicle again (but this time because I was stopped in back of her). I asked GUS for a refund. GUS asked one of the cashiers to refund my order, and he gave her the incorrect information. The cashier explained the order had already been served, and when she told me what the order was, which was not the right order. At that point, I had to go outside because the lady was about to ram my car, and the other customer yelling that "I deserve it".

This situation was just inconceivable. And it all started with the large Penske box truck blocking the entrance, which caused the lady from behind me to swerve and push her car on top of mine. Then the same lady taking up two spaces in the pickup area, and good ol' manager GUS not listening to what I was telling him, which created an even worse situation. This was the worst experience I have ever had at any restaurant. This is so disappointing and upsetting that I do not know how to explain this situation without becoming emotional. Going forward, I WILL AVOID THIS PLACE AT ALL COSTS.

Original review: March 26, 2021

I ordered a sandwich meal and a salad. I got ice water instead of a Sprite. They gladly fixed it. I got home and found NO chicken sandwich in my CHICKEN SANDWICH meal. Speed is useless without accuracy.

Chick-fil-A Company Information