2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.87/5

Chick-fil-A Reviews

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

I love how polite and tentative the employees are. At the end of each visit they say, "It's been my pleasure serving you". Great experience and food. The chicken sandwiches always are fresh and the waffle fries are on point. I also like the fact that the chain takes the lords day of on sunday.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2020

Delicious food! Like also that Chick-fil-A is a community-minded restaurant. They are always helping people and groups in the community by hosting fundraisers for non-profit groups. Their chicken is tender and delicious. Salads are fresh and crispy.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2020

This place is one of the best chicken places I've been to. It recently came to my area after being a mostly south located brand and is still a favorite of mine. The chicken is a nice blend of juicy and dry with great taste. The fries and sides are amazing. Their new mac and cheese and always nice chicken noodle soup are really good sides and great value. I love this chicken place and will always love to go back.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2020

Best chicken anywhere. Out of this world lemonade. Grilled options. Mac n Cheese that is over the top. Waffle fries with sea salt. Food is always hot and delivered to your table. Always plenty of staff. Clean restrooms.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2020

Pleasantly greeted as soon as you enter the door. Wonderful customer service, hot coffee, cold beverages, delicious food to get your day off to a great start. Then you can repeat the experience at lunch. They make you feel valued. A role model business.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chick-fil-A?

Original review: Jan. 2, 2020

Portion size of 4 Strip Dinner is shameful. They served driveup customers long before us, food took way too long arriving at our table. They only serve you table side so you won't be seen standing at the counter for so long. I am a Christian and would like to support such a business but I don't think ripping customers off is a Christian Virtue. Sadly I won't go back.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2020

The food is always fresh and tasty and the service is above exceptional. They are always there to help in an emergency situation. They are the only fast-food chain where I eat. If i’m In the mall shopping or pass a Chick-fil-a while driving by I have to stop and eat. They were founded on Christian principles and closed on Sundays and God has blessed the company. I just hope they stay with the same principles that Truett Cathay used when he ran the company.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2020

Great employees who treat you like you matter. The employees come into the dining area and ask how your meal is and can they get anything for you including refills of your drinks. The food is excellent and a very good value. The restaurant eating area, play area and restrooms are kept clean. You can order and pay for your meal from their app and have your food delivered to your table in the dining area. Very family and kid friendly.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2019

Enjoy Chick-fil-A, staff is always friendly. I always order the spicy chicken but bring in my own spicy pickles (lol). Once a week catch up with my best friend from the corner we hung at to catch lunch. Only other place I go to is Wendy's. The other for some reason I cannot process. I use to, must did something to the meat. I do miss a Big Mac, just won't eat it anymore.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2019

Chic-fil-a has the very BEST chicken sandwich available, hands down! Crispy on the outside, juicy on the inside. Perfect every time, with a warm pickle & lightly toasted buttered bun. Also available as spicy or grilled varieties. Waffle fries & fresh lemonade make a great meal. Service is industry-best--"my pleasure" is their sincere response in every location.

Chick-fil-A Company Information