4.0/5 (595 ratings)

About Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chick-fil-A?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chick-fil-A?

Original review: Aug. 25, 2022

I want to ask a simple question that I hope will bring an answer that is favorable to Chick-Fil-A. Why does Chick-Fil-A does not offer hot coffee for delivery via DoorDash? If you check their website via DoorDash, they offer loads of cold drinks, but not their delicious hot coffee…. This makes no sense to me - everyone else in their business line let’s coffee. I brought this to the manager and DoorDash. The manager said she was sorry, but they don’t offer hot coffee.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2022

My coworker left me 3 chicken sandwiches on my desk, after I ate one he told me they had been left out for 3 days in his desk. Well guess what I didn’t even get sick, what kind of preservatives is in the chicken?

Original review: July 29, 2022

I came through the Benchwood blvd Dayton, OH location and today. I had to throw away the hashbrowns. They was saturated with grease. I came through at 6:40 Am. I've had 2 orders recently I was unhappy with. That is why I'm writing this review. I go through this same location around 10 times a month and the last 2 times I've been unsatisfied with my food. Always the same chicken min meal. Last Thursday morning went through and the chicken chunk was the size of a nickel. It was all bread. Then, today I come back to try them again same location and I had to throw away my hashbrowns. They was full of grease. Not sure what's going on lately. But they've sucked.

Original review: July 29, 2022

So when I went to Chick-fil-A and we got some fries. Those thing was so salty and dry and cold it felt like you've been there for days. I wonder how those cookers be cooking that and giving them to a customer. I wonder why Chick-fil-A have long lines. Those fries be disgusted. It's not even delicious. It's disgusting. Even McDonald's have better fries than Chick-fil-A.

Original review: July 28, 2022

Chick-fil-A is a wonderful food place. But I find that the sandwiches are excessively salted. Sodium is not healthy when overused. I would love to see some improvements in this regard. Other than that, we all love Chick-fil-A ❤️.

Original review: July 16, 2022

I would give zero if it would let me. All I ordered was salad extra dressing, got back to office, no dressing, none, not even one. I call and the lady was no help so I ask for manager, she replied, "I am a manager and if you would like your dressing, you can drive back up here and get it." So I drove 35 min back up

there to get dressing. The manager I talked to didn't even come out and Taylor another rude manager gave me attitude because I asked for 2 dressing so with gas the way it is, I Paid $11 dollars for a salad and 35 mins driving up there twice and the hour and a half I was clocked out of work for lunch and they acted like I was an inconvenience to them. Got to give it to Stephen, willing to take all blame for it but didn't even ask what was going on and why I was so mad to see if he could help but no not one employee cared and 3 were managers on front line part of it.

Original review: July 15, 2022

I placed a mobile order for a new location that is closer to my home. When I got to the restaurant, I discovered that the order had been sent to the wrong restaurant, it went to one that I had previously visited. So I didn't get my food and contacted customer care number where I was told that they would forward my request to the restaurant, but that it was up to them to refund my money. After another attempt to contact customer care, and several days later, the restaurant finally contacted me and asked for the transaction information. I provided it and never heard back from them. I have filed a dispute with my bank to recover my money.

Original review: July 6, 2022

We were in the drive thru at the Nolensville Pike. Suddenly our car exploded. Like three employees and the manager helped push the car out the lane and into a parking spot. They were so kind by wanting to give us free food while it was hot outside, like please give them a bonus. Me and my mother are so grateful.

Original review: July 6, 2022

Poor!! Come thru the drive-thru. Nobody in the line so why it took at least 8 to 10 times to tell her my name. She was acting like she couldn't hear me!! While I'm doing that a vehicle pulls up with no problem. Order has food and jumps right in front of me. After no Chick-fil-a sauce when it's clearly on my receipt!! I'm done for now!!

Original review: July 2, 2022

The young girls at the Ft. Oglethorpe, GA location who were outside the drive-thru window handing out orders need a lesson in maturity and respect. One in particular (short girl who wore a large white jaw clip at the nape of her neck) looked at me when I drove up to get my order and snickered as she turned to get my order. She nudged the girl next to her to get her to look at me and she did for a second and turned back around. Jaw-clip girl had her back to me getting my order but I could plainly see her laughing at my expense. She turned to me, handed me my order, and once again turned around to snicker.

I don’t know if my makeup was that hideous or if the wig I wear with bangs was that hilarious or what. I’ve worn a wig for 10 years due to cancer, but that child wouldn’t know that and judging from her disrespectful and immature demeanor, she wouldn’t care. I’m almost 50 years old and I could care less about giggling children, as they don’t know me or my life story. She found something about me so funny she had to share it with the girl beside her though.

Years ago I had the privilege of meeting the founder of Chick-Fil-A, Truett Cathy. A Godly human being who was so incredibly nice and humble, he wouldn’t be happy with the employees now. I hope that little girl grows up and realizes that it’s just not nice to laugh at people, especially when they are sick and can SEE you laughing. She has a lot to learn about life and what’s important. I should go back and see if it happens again so I can say something next time, put her in her place. Aside from her childish actions, the food was amazing as always. Who knows, maybe that little plain-Jane girl was jealous of this 50 year old woman who puts her makeup on like a pro every single day and has a $500 wig on and a brand new one on the way! :)

Original review: June 28, 2022

I have been to more than one location. Their chicken tastes like someone slit the bile sac on the chicken before cooking it. Their advertising is so phony and false. I almost vomited from the taste. Give me Popeyes any day. I rather even lower myself to the Colonel's greasy fare.

Original review: May 24, 2022

St. Simon’s island store. Biscuits under baked and falling apart. We’ve seen this in most stores. Is it company policy to under bake their biscuits? Please make it policy to bake them totally brown and done. Also St. Simon’s Island store didn’t have coffee cups and served the coffee in a soft drink cup making it impossible to drink while driving. We’ve made this complaint I’m the past…NO IMPROVEMENT. Respectfully… PLEASE Ensure this corrected.

Original review: May 22, 2022

My husband ordered me their chicken tortilla soup at the drive through. When he got it home we realized it was chicken noodle soup which I do not like. I took it back to exchange it and they said we don’t make the tortilla soup anymore. So why didn’t they just say that? Why would you give me something else. Then when I asked for my money back they said they would not because they can’t resell the soup - seriously???

Original review: May 7, 2022

Jessica, who refused to take messages for owner/GM, said they "don't give refunds or replace items" even though we were charged for food not ordered & the fries ordered were awful. We DID eat there 4x week, but no more!

Original review: April 26, 2022

I went to the store at Centerplace in Greeley, CO. 80634 at about 3:30 pm on 4/26/2022 and ordered a Chick-fil-A chicken sandwich combo inside, and they gave me a table number and I waited and waited and waited for my order but never got it! I must have waited 15 to 20 minutes, and I was the ONLY customer in the restaurant. I think the priority is the drive thru customers. I finally gave up and went to the counter and got a refund on my order. It will be a LONG time before I go to that Chick-fil-A restaurant again. I went to Arby's and had my order in a few minutes. VERY POOR SERVICE AND THE EMPLOYEES SHOULD BE REPRIMANDED FOR THEIR POOR SERVICE!

Original review: April 2, 2022

Terrible. All I wanted after my terrible day was some nice food and service but NOPE. I didn’t get my change and they stole my TEN DOLLARS. I also didn’t get fries with my meal. I am so mad right now. I just wish I got my good service.

Original review: March 23, 2022

We have never eaten at a Chick Fil A before so since one just moved into our town we decided to try it due to all the hype. We both ordered a chicken wrap for 8.00 per wrap. We were hard pressed to find any chicken in our wraps. It was like eating a lettuce wrap only. We were very disappointed. We probably had about two very small pieces in our wraps. I could have made a more substantial one at home for less than half that price. We don't plan on eating there again.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2022

The soup has a good taste but it was rarely any chicken in it and it seemed more like just a good bean soup. Very few little pieces of chicken. The Sunjoy drink was great and refreshing. I love Chick fil a but more chicken in the soup please and add tortilla chips to it or something. I did not receive any chips.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2022

Them people made my food disgusting and threw my food everywhere in the bag. My drink was mixed with every other thing than what I have ask for the people were yelling at me telling me to rush hurry the up. They was using bad language.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2022

I love Chick-fil-A. I think the food tastes great but the amount of money I pay and the amount of food you give do NOT match up. I am never full or satisfied when I go there and it leaves a hole in my wallet.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2021

I love Chick-fil-A however today I was a bit disappointed when I paid for my order in the line and I ordered 2 Salad dressing. When I got to the window I was told I need to pay an extra .30 for the salad dressing. I refused to pay .30 on my card because the extra salad dressing was on my receipt. Manager and window attendant didn’t give me my extra dressing. I told the manager I was completely disappointed but all she could say was she would speak to the person that took my order outside. Store # 02551.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2021

I love Chick-fil-A and the fact that you can order/pay online. However, if you order and pay online then you SHOULD NOT have to wait in a long line for 20 minutes while others place their orders just so you can pick up the order you placed online 30 minutes prior to having to wait another 20 minutes in line to pick it up! Please create a better system for the customers who place their orders and pay online to pickup their orders. Otherwise what is the point of ordering/paying online if you are going to have to wait in line while others place their orders anyway?!

Original review: Nov. 16, 2021

Store has gone downhill with the current management. Use to like going to Chickfila. Not planning on going back after my last two visits. I don't think they care about the customer especially the ones who take the order at drive thru. Why did you guys do away with large shakes. The old management was very good. I will just spend my money someplace else.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2021

My first trip. Have been watching commercials about quality of offerings, including pictures. Deluxe spicy chicken sandwich and side of mac and cheese. Soggy bun, very small fillet, one pickle slice. That was it! Mac and cheese was like wallpaper paste, thick, tasteless. Very expensive. Over $10. The drive-thru is an absolute nightmare. Winds around and around the cramped parking area. Very poorly marked. Took over 20 minutes. I never comment, but this was over the top. A terrible ripoff.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2021

They didn’t give me my damn Polynesian sauce the one thing I asked for and they didn’t give me my sauce never ordering food from here again! Not satisfied with my experience from this establishment. Maybe tell your people to listen to what people to I say when I order!!

Original review: Oct. 19, 2021

I loved this restaurant. I realised I had not been there in almost a year. So today I went to get my food. Fries were NOT cooked, again not cold, but NOT cooked, and their burger's bun was moist and wet. I called the place up to tell them this. They first asked for my receipt which is okay, I gave them that... What they said afterward what I was shocked. They told me to bring the receipt and the food back... lol. Alas, won't be their customer again, esp if I have to wait in line for 200 min for food like that, and customer service like this.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2021

I purchased the chicken tortilla soup based on the poster in the window which showed chicken and corn in a broth. I also wanted to try something new, and normally I love Chik-fil-A food. But this time was different. The soup I received was little more than thickened water with taco seasoning and tabasco sauce. You couldn't taste the chicken, you couldn't taste the corn, you couldn't taste the beans. Just a tasteless, thickened, gravy-textured base with too much taco seasoning and tabasco sauce. And 8 bucks for about 12 ounces. I don't know when I have ever been this disappointed in a dish. I'm normally not one to write comments, but I was pretty angry about this meal.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2021

The biggest reason adults go to fast food is because of kids. The main reason kids prefer one place over another is toy. It is a non perishable product and it is gross incompetence to run out. The crying kid will have to be taken to McDonald's because they got something right.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2021

I love Chick-fil-A's food is one of my favorites when I choose to eat out especially for dinner on Saturdays. Whenever I go I choose Chick-n-Strips. It seems to me a delicious meal. I feel that I can eat it at any time either for lunch or for dinner is super delicious. It has a good taste. I recommend it 100%.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2021

I am writing to inform you of your poor service and disappointment we have in your company. Sat September 11th at 12:00 was our daughter's 5th birthday and all she requested for food was your chicken nuggets. We ordered $165 worth of food and sauces a week before from your Ashbridge Square location in Downingtown, PA. When my husband arrived at 10:30, for our order to be ready at 11:30, the person at the counter had no record of our order. I texted my husband the confirmation and they somehow located it but it was not ready! My husband was told the order would be ready by 11:15, so he left to go pick up a tray order from Giant—10 minutes away. He came back at 12:00, giving your staff an extra 45 minutes to prepare our order!

When he arrived there was a line of customers waiting for their catering orders, others waiting for their in store orders, and numerous people waiting to speak to the manager about their orders and service. It was chaos! It took until 12:15 for him to finally get to the front of the line to show his receipt, to which he was told they were just now cooking the order; at this point it was 12:35.

At 1:00 my husband finally received our order, 1 1/2 hours late; and then it took him 10 minutes to get out of your parking lot! My husband waited over 2 hours for our order. In turn he missed almost 2 hours of our daughter's 5th birthday and the food was LATE. Something we thought could be avoided by ordering from your establishment. In the end my husband was offered two free sandwiches which far from remedies this letdown. I will tell anyone who will listen this story about your restaurant and I hope you find a way to compensate my family, although you can never give my husband back the time he missed at her party!

Chick-fil-A Company Information