2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.78/5

Chick-fil-A Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chick-fil-A?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chick-fil-A?

Original review: Aug. 5, 2020

Hi, I went to Chick-fil-A to get supper today. I also ordered ice cream. Upon the lady bringing me my order she drop the ice cream and then tried to still give it to me. I informed the lady, "I saw you drop the ice cream and pick it off the ground and tried to give it to me." The young lady lied and said, "No. I sent it back in." I then asked, "Why didn’t you just throw the ice cream in the trash can right over there? Why would you send it back thru the same window you are serving food out?"

Needless to say she got upset and said, "You can leave." I then said soon as I get my money back from the Ice cream. The manager finally came out and said, "She was going get you another ice cream." I said, "Really, thru the same window." I said, "No, thank you. Can I please have my money back." Finally after a while they finally agreed. I couldn’t believe they really tried give me something off the ground. And then tried insult my intelligence like I didn’t see it. Watch your food. Just imagine what else they are doing.

Original review: July 29, 2020

I purchase gift cards on my credit card, I have gotten points in the past and then you tell me I don't get them? Why wouldn't I? I made the purchase? Great response time...not! Moving on since your support less than reputable people.

Original review: July 29, 2020

Generally, Chick-fil-A service is above average and food is very good. However, of late they have been screwing my orders. I ordered and paid through the app and went to the drive through to pick up my order in Midland. Well, they could not find my order even though I had paid in full via the app. Then I asked for the manager so see what was going on. Well the manager, Chrs ** was not of much use. He did not know what was going on and seemed to suggest that I had not paid for my order or that I did not know how to use the app. I showed him the receipt and the update on the app that said that the order was paid for correctly via the app. Very rude and sloppy manager. Will not go there again.

Original review: July 18, 2020

I went through the drive through today and was greeted with a friendly face and a nice “Hello! How are you today?” The young man's name was Brady and he was very kind and funny. Whoever hired him must be very pleased with the work he is doing. I am very pleased with my experience and the meal.

Original review: June 28, 2020

This company is a joke. The food is bland, the shakes are horrible and the waffle fries have no taste to them. I'd rather eat writing paper than eat their waffle fries and the customer services is horrible. I’d never eat there again. In fact I hated the food so much that I threw it away after one bite. Disgusting. Can’t wait til this company finally closes its doors and goes out of business soon!! I didn’t want to give it any stars but this system said I to at least give something so it got one undeserved star.

Original review: June 25, 2020

Rocky River Chick-fil-A manager (male unaware of his name) and I spoke today regarding a DoorDash order. The whole bag was sealed and taped up for Covid-19 standards I presume. However, the manager said this had nothing to do with him and it's not his problem. My order was missing a meal. My co worker missed breakfast and her blood sugar was low and her order was the one that was missing. After paying 42.91 we were missing a meal and a manager raging telling me that it was not his problem and proceeded to explain how they have a contract with doordash. However I do NOT want the delivery person to go into my bag of food and start moving food around to check if it's right. That's the food merchant's job. Delivering all day and to multiple houses and you want that person to shuffle through my food and double check it.

Original review: June 21, 2020

We went through the checkout and bought three meals all with waffle fries. We had our meals with large fries. The fries were half filled. We called and told them and they said this was not a chain store and they weighted their fries. The refused to make it right. Finally they gave us one free fries and a dessert. They were very rude and poor customer service. I will not return.

Original review: May 30, 2020

This place is amazing to eat at. Every time I come I enjoy everything like the food and the service e is so amazing. My favorite thing from there is the stripped nuggets you should try them. I would come here again.

Original review: May 30, 2020

I went to church with the owner in Georgia and this is wrong and he should know about it. I order scrambled eggs, very well done bacon, hash browns, sometimes a bagel and some times nuggets for breakfast. I loved this company but now I am wondering why the owner allows lying to the customer. Being a Christian this is wrong! I just tried ordering from the Cheyenne Wyoming location and they would not serve me very well done bacon. I cannot eat fatty bacon. They first said they no longer have the capability to make that. It rang a bell because I was told that once before at the Loveland Colorado right off Hahn Road. I suspected at the time they were lying when the manager came out and said it was from corporate. They were too lazy to satisfy the customer and just told me they could no longer serve me. So, I started going to other locations.

My favorite and the very best one is in Westminster or maybe the Thornton CO location. It’s is know as the Orchard location. The team is outstanding. Friendly, kind, accommodating, they never let me down!!!! They care about satisfying the customer and telling the truth! Manager is great! The owner is so wonderful he thanks me for my business by sending me a freebee every now and then. I confirmed it with them that this did not come from corporate. This is how the other locations should be. Do the right thing.

Anyway, the Cheyenne Wyoming location did not handle this well because when I got up to the window after cancelling my order at drive up I asked to speak to the manager and was told he was in a meeting. Give me a break!!! So this team leader pretended she was reading this and said they did not have the capability to make it crispy. I pressed the issue and said then why will other locations make it, I get it almost every morning. Her response was that it holds up her lines. Ok so they are more concerned about profit than satisfying the customer. So they both lost my business and it was what I suspected and she only ended up telling the truth because I pressed her.

I will not give my money to people like this so I went up the street to McDonald’s and got crispy bacon with no hassle, in 2 minutes because they are smart enough to prepare it in advance for those that like it more we’ll done. I will continue to patronize the Thornton (Orchard location) because they have been so good to me. However, watch out for the locations that lie to you. They should all be honest especially when Christian based!

Original review: May 8, 2020

I commend comp for working out successful drive thru system during covid crisis. However, when I got to pick up window, realized I was extremely thirsty. I suffer from dry mouth. I asked cashier for just a few inches of soda or water in any cup to moisten mouth. Was told I must pay for full soda. Really??!!! Their business is thriving. Wasn't trying to rip them them off. They can't afford a few inches of water or soda? Really??!!

Chick-fil-A Company Information