2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

3.9/5 (527 ratings)

About Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chick-fil-A?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chick-fil-A?

Original review: March 26, 2021

I ordered a sandwich meal and a salad. I got ice water instead of a Sprite. They gladly fixed it. I got home and found NO chicken sandwich in my CHICKEN SANDWICH meal. Speed is useless without accuracy.

Original review: March 26, 2021

To say that all Chick fil A workers are superb is WRONG. Drive thru workers in Salisbury MD are very rude and in-house management backs them!!! And I was told that a worker.... WITH A NAME TAG... does not have to give her name!!!

Original review: March 12, 2021

Had never tried this restaurant - now I wish I hadn't bothered... It was AWFUL and EXPENSIVE for food I wouldn't give away. CHICKEN WRAP was all lettuce, could barely find any chicken, saw about 5-6 shreds of cheese. TASTELESS Dressing did not help. CHICKEN STRIPS were max 2 bites each, and TASTELESS Dipping sauce was nasty. WAFFLE FRIES were undercooked, limp cold. Some were covered in salt, others had none. ICED TEA and DR PEPPER were fine. Hence more than one star.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2021

For people who own this company. Who proclaim to be Christians ..The amount of food they give you is a disgrace. The breakfast bowl consists of 3 small pieces of sausage ..4 tiny. Hash browns and a fake egg! The Orange juice is $3.60.. Compared to McDonald's at $1.89! They are taking total advantage of people and I personally will never order from them again!

Original review: Jan. 2, 2021

I went to Chick-fil-A located on 1960 and Eldridge in Houston TX, got my order, when I get home 12 ct nuggets were missing, I had to drive back and had to wait in line again! I explained the situation to the girl taking the order and asked her if they could upgrade it to a meal since I wasted my time and gas for their mistake, she called someone on the radio and told me that they will take care at the front, was in line for about ten minutes, when I get to the window I had to explain everything again and was told they couldn’t do anything about it, just got my 12 ct nuggets. It’s sad because I used to go like 3 times a week but with this poor service will never go back. Will start going to Raising Cane’s.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2020

Found hair and grass on top of my lid and I’m truly disgusted. I want my money back or a free meal. Chick-fil-A this made me lose my appetite truly and is unprofessional at the most. Please do better. Thank you.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2020

Chick-fil-A Woodward, Clinton, Maryland. Today upon purchasing food again I place my order and it was incomplete. The problem is I must check my order before I leave because it's always incomplete at Woodyard Road Clinton Maryland Chick-fil-A. The other day it's a no cash store but one of the workers during the night time was handing cash back to me. I was confused because I pay with my card. Upon going home I realized my order was incomplete yet paid for it fully. I wonder if this is why he handed me the cash. A lot of scams going on at Woodward Landing Woodyard road Clinton Maryland. #**

Original review: Dec. 5, 2020

It’s extremely cold here in Montgomery Alabama and Chick-fil-A is my all time favorite place to eat. Which why it saddens me so much for them to have the workers out here in these cold temperatures. Taking orders and passing foods.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2020

Having been hacked and getting nearly $75 from my bank used to have food delivered hours away from where I live, I expected typical CFA customer service to help resolve the issue but have been left sorely disappointed! Now I've seen that others have had similar issues and yet CFA continues to promote their app knowing they have security issues and then doing nothing to help victims of hackers! I've filed two complaints and called the customer service line and yet am left in limbo hoping they will get around to helping me out! So disappointing and frustrating!

Original review: Oct. 21, 2020

Our local Chick-fil-A used to be awesome. But has gone downhill quickly. Do not know if it Covid or not but lack of care is becoming a daily thing. Got lunch today and was not good at all and we didn't even get an items we ordered.

Chick-fil-A® Nuggets 12 Ct Meal 1 $8.15
12 ct Chick-fil-A® Nuggets 1 (cold and soggy)
Honey Mustard Sauce 1 $0.00
Large Chick-fil-A Waffle Potato Fries® 1 $0.30 (didn't get)
Polynesian Sauce 1 $0.00
No Salt $0.00
Large Freshly-Brewed Iced Tea Sweetened 1 $0.40
Extra Ice $0.00
Medium Mac & Cheese 1 $3.15 (just plain gross, very generic tasting)
Spicy Deluxe w/ Pepper Jack Meal 1 $7.55
Spicy Deluxe Sandwich w/ Pepper Jack 1
Mayo $0.00
Add Bacon 1 $1.10 (no bacon on sandwich)
Barbeque Sauce 2 $0.00
Large Chick-fil-A Waffle Potato Fries® 1 $0.30 (cold and not good fully)
Large Freshly-Brewed Iced Tea Sweetened 1 $0.40
Discounts ($3.15)
Subtotal $23.49
Tax $1.94

Total $25.43

Just wish people would take a little more pride in their job.

Chick-fil-A Company Information