2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.96/5

Chick-fil-A Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chick-fil-A?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chick-fil-A?

Original review: Nov. 4, 2020

Having been hacked and getting nearly $75 from my bank used to have food delivered hours away from where I live, I expected typical CFA customer service to help resolve the issue but have been left sorely disappointed! Now I've seen that others have had similar issues and yet CFA continues to promote their app knowing they have security issues and then doing nothing to help victims of hackers! I've filed two complaints and called the customer service line and yet am left in limbo hoping they will get around to helping me out! So disappointing and frustrating!

Original review: Oct. 21, 2020

Our local Chick-fil-A used to be awesome. But has gone downhill quickly. Do not know if it Covid or not but lack of care is becoming a daily thing. Got lunch today and was not good at all and we didn't even get an items we ordered.

Chick-fil-A® Nuggets 12 Ct Meal 1 $8.15
    12 ct Chick-fil-A® Nuggets 1 (cold and soggy)
    Honey Mustard Sauce 1 $0.00
    Large Chick-fil-A Waffle Potato Fries® 1 $0.30 (didn't get)
    Polynesian Sauce 1 $0.00
    No Salt $0.00
    Large Freshly-Brewed Iced Tea Sweetened 1 $0.40
    Extra Ice $0.00
    Medium Mac & Cheese 1 $3.15 (just plain gross, very generic tasting)
    Spicy Deluxe w/ Pepper Jack Meal 1 $7.55
    Spicy Deluxe Sandwich w/ Pepper Jack 1
    Mayo $0.00
    Add Bacon 1 $1.10 (no bacon on sandwich)
    Barbeque Sauce 2 $0.00
    Large Chick-fil-A Waffle Potato Fries® 1 $0.30 (cold and not good fully)
    Large Freshly-Brewed Iced Tea Sweetened 1 $0.40
    Discounts ($3.15)
    Subtotal $23.49
    Tax $1.94

Total $25.43

Just wish people would take a little more pride in their job.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2020

I am a loyal customer to Chick-fil-A here in St. Louis Missouri. I visited the store on Halls Ferry and Lindbergh after being out shopping on Saturday. It took over 20 minutes in line to get our food, I had to ask 3 times for my card back while at window in drive thru, one young man did not have on his mask in this pandemic preparing consumer’s food, and to top it off, I received cold food that had all the evidence of being prepared ahead of time sitting inside bag. I called and placed a complaint of service. A young lady who was so rude returned my call. As I was attempting to explain to her my issue with my food and the service, she continued talking over me, telling me the after/evening shift is made up of 14 and 15 year olds. I don’t care.

I paid $16 for cold food and rudeness and I sat in the pouring down rain for this mess trying to support our ** owners. I will continue visiting Brentwood store due to fast service, respect, and fresh food each and every time. The young lady verified my email address and promised to send meal replacement coupons. Guess what? They never showed up. I have never received bad food from any chick fil a but Lindbergh and Halls Ferry here in St. Louis. Total disappointment.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2020

Customer Service is horrible! Ordered a 30 count meal with two milkshakes. Milkshake had something floating in it! I kindly asked for them to replace it! It took 30 minutes to do that. At that point my food was cold! Ask them to replace it after I spent $30 they told me no! The manager stated that they don't do that! Manager name Chris at the Harrisburg NC location and the director Daniel. I will never return after being treated this way! Definitely calling the BBB, Chris.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2020

Soft serve ice cream was thin, not creamy. It was overly sweet with a "condensed milk taste". Very poor. Burger King and McDonalds soft serve ice cream is much better. I would never order ice cream at Chick-fil-A again.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2020

Hi, I went to Chick-fil-A to get supper today. I also ordered ice cream. Upon the lady bringing me my order she drop the ice cream and then tried to still give it to me. I informed the lady, "I saw you drop the ice cream and pick it off the ground and tried to give it to me." The young lady lied and said, "No. I sent it back in." I then asked, "Why didn’t you just throw the ice cream in the trash can right over there? Why would you send it back thru the same window you are serving food out?"

Needless to say she got upset and said, "You can leave." I then said soon as I get my money back from the Ice cream. The manager finally came out and said, "She was going get you another ice cream." I said, "Really, thru the same window." I said, "No, thank you. Can I please have my money back." Finally after a while they finally agreed. I couldn’t believe they really tried give me something off the ground. And then tried insult my intelligence like I didn’t see it. Watch your food. Just imagine what else they are doing.

Original review: July 29, 2020

I purchase gift cards on my credit card, I have gotten points in the past and then you tell me I don't get them? Why wouldn't I? I made the purchase? Great response time...not! Moving on since your support less than reputable people.

Original review: July 29, 2020

Generally, Chick-fil-A service is above average and food is very good. However, of late they have been screwing my orders. I ordered and paid through the app and went to the drive through to pick up my order in Midland. Well, they could not find my order even though I had paid in full via the app. Then I asked for the manager so see what was going on. Well the manager, Chrs ** was not of much use. He did not know what was going on and seemed to suggest that I had not paid for my order or that I did not know how to use the app. I showed him the receipt and the update on the app that said that the order was paid for correctly via the app. Very rude and sloppy manager. Will not go there again.

Original review: June 28, 2020

This company is a joke. The food is bland, the shakes are horrible and the waffle fries have no taste to them. I'd rather eat writing paper than eat their waffle fries and the customer services is horrible. I’d never eat there again. In fact I hated the food so much that I threw it away after one bite. Disgusting. Can’t wait til this company finally closes its doors and goes out of business soon!! I didn’t want to give it any stars but this system said I to at least give something so it got one undeserved star.

Original review: June 25, 2020

Rocky River Chick-fil-A manager (male unaware of his name) and I spoke today regarding a DoorDash order. The whole bag was sealed and taped up for Covid-19 standards I presume. However, the manager said this had nothing to do with him and it's not his problem. My order was missing a meal. My co worker missed breakfast and her blood sugar was low and her order was the one that was missing. After paying 42.91 we were missing a meal and a manager raging telling me that it was not his problem and proceeded to explain how they have a contract with doordash. However I do NOT want the delivery person to go into my bag of food and start moving food around to check if it's right. That's the food merchant's job. Delivering all day and to multiple houses and you want that person to shuffle through my food and double check it.

Chick-fil-A Company Information