3.5/5 (277 ratings)

About Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chick-fil-A?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chick-fil-A?

Original review: Sept. 22, 2021

I love Chick-fil-A's food is one of my favorites when I choose to eat out especially for dinner on Saturdays. Whenever I go I choose Chick-n-Strips. It seems to me a delicious meal. I feel that I can eat it at any time either for lunch or for dinner is super delicious. It has a good taste. I recommend it 100%.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2021

I am writing to inform you of your poor service and disappointment we have in your company. Sat September 11th at 12:00 was our daughter's 5th birthday and all she requested for food was your chicken nuggets. We ordered $165 worth of food and sauces a week before from your Ashbridge Square location in Downingtown, PA. When my husband arrived at 10:30, for our order to be ready at 11:30, the person at the counter had no record of our order. I texted my husband the confirmation and they somehow located it but it was not ready! My husband was told the order would be ready by 11:15, so he left to go pick up a tray order from Giant—10 minutes away. He came back at 12:00, giving your staff an extra 45 minutes to prepare our order!

When he arrived there was a line of customers waiting for their catering orders, others waiting for their in store orders, and numerous people waiting to speak to the manager about their orders and service. It was chaos! It took until 12:15 for him to finally get to the front of the line to show his receipt, to which he was told they were just now cooking the order; at this point it was 12:35.

At 1:00 my husband finally received our order, 1 1/2 hours late; and then it took him 10 minutes to get out of your parking lot! My husband waited over 2 hours for our order. In turn he missed almost 2 hours of our daughter's 5th birthday and the food was LATE. Something we thought could be avoided by ordering from your establishment. In the end my husband was offered two free sandwiches which far from remedies this letdown. I will tell anyone who will listen this story about your restaurant and I hope you find a way to compensate my family, although you can never give my husband back the time he missed at her party!

Original review: Sept. 5, 2021

Find them overpriced and their food is not really that good. I find the food rubbery and tasteless. If this is best people have a lot to learn about taste. Their chicken usually is too salty. Maybe if you smothered it in dipping sauce you can stomach it.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2021

I show up and not one employee even in the drive thru have mask on. They get right in my face. They get super close to my car. I will not be going back till no more COVID-19. You don’t seem like y’all care about customers or employees. Get with Americans save lives mask mandate. I will not come back and tell everyone how you allow people to be exposed to Covid while other stores business wear mask. God would want you to save lives not take them.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2021

It's been about a month that I placed an order that was never delivered in total, tried to call and email. I received a sorry but no refund. The location owner just does not care and refuse to deliver the order and or refund the money. I keep getting "I am Sorry" automated emails.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2021

I LOVE this place! I could eat here every day for sure! Most fast food restaurants have greasy food but at Chick- fil-A everything tastes fresh and quality made. When I pick it up the food is ALWAYS warm. I am not the biggest fan of mac and cheese but when it comes to Chick-fil-A mac and cheese I LOVE it. Soooo good!!!! The only bad thing is it is not close to my house in Shillington. About 25 minutes away!!! They should definitely put up more Chick-fil-A's around here. Reasonable price and friendly workers! If you have not gone here before I personally recommend.

Original review: July 18, 2021

In line 30 minutes, Manteca, Ca Chick-fil-A. When I arrived home with my Order of two deluxe chicken fillet sandwiches and sweet tea we ended up with greasy chicken surrounded by two pieces of bread and nothing in between. Called the store, would not give me a manager, employee proceeded to say, "Will take your name and number and when you come back within the week we’ll give you a two complimentary sandwiches." Went back on July 16, 2021 proceeded to give my name and number they said they couldn’t find it in their computer! Not an I’m sorry not anything just expected us to order again, instead of fixing what I paid for in the first place and didn’t receive not to mention they were very rude as far as customer service, their attitudes were quite arrogant. Very unfortunate that was a first experience with Chick-fil-A and I will never go back! Really they should try to hire mature adults. These kids are going to ruin their business.

Original review: July 12, 2021

I called and spoke to a shift lead who stated I have to go through Doordash & he also stated it was on doordash. However it was not! The bag was sealed when we got it. States on outside ticket all items were in the bag. They were not. The young man I spoke to said they can't just around giving out free fries. Hello we paid for our order. We will not be ordering from Chick fila anymore.

Original review: June 25, 2021

I drove 20 minutes to the Zaxbys in Marianna FL. Ordered a salad and a tea in the drive thru. Drove 2p minutes back to work to enjoy my salad and NO FORK in the bag. This may seem like a minor oversight but I didn't have time to go somewhere else to get a fork, with just an hour for lunch. So basically I drove 40 minutes and paid almost $15 for a lunch that I had no way of eating. Thanks for nothing.

Original review: June 21, 2021

Ordered dinner for 4, Four of the deluxe chicken sandwiches and a 30 piece chicken nuggets. Everything was very salty. The chicken nuggets so salty we couldn’t even eat them. Throw away the nuggets. Fries were good.

Original review: May 22, 2021

If I could rate them lower, based on their customer service I would and the funny thing I have been extremely satisfied with them in the past but this service should not happen to anyone period. I went to the Chick-fil-a on Lindberg in Florissant, where I almost every Friday go through the drive-through and buy 2 chicken sandwiches with nothing on it. This time like most times I waited 15 - 20 minutes for my order. The lady in the line took the order and I paid with my debit card. This time, however, when I got to the window they not only didn't have my order, they first told me to go wait elsewhere. To this, I said no, they came back later addressed me by name, and told me no order had been placed and that I would not be charged. They also did not provide me any proof that the transaction took place. I then told them to simply forget it and I left.

When I got home I decided to check my bank account to see if I had indeed not been charged. There in my bank statement it was a charge from Chick-fil-a for $8.92. When I called the Chick-fil-a, I asked for the manager, the person who answered the phone claimed he was the manager. However, when I ask his name he handed the phone to someone else. I described the situation and he said, "Do you have a receipt." I said no they have never given me a receipt and why would they, after all, they claimed I didn't have an order. He responded that they always give receipts, He point blank lied, just like the lady at the window. My response was, "You're telling me that I paid for something and didn't get it but that's not your fault. It's mine for not getting a receipt for an order you claimed I didn't place." His response was, "I don't like your attitude" and promptly hung up.

Original review: May 6, 2021

The patrons that come here are aggressive, inconsiderate, and just plain BAD. Today, a guy with a large Penske box truck stopped in the middle of the lane, and blocked traffic from coming into entrance. Traffic was forced to one lane. The lady that was behind me turned to my driver side and forced her vehicle in front of mine almost causing a collision. I honked, but that did not make a difference as she was determined to cut me off (basically the car from behind swerves around and forces their vehicle on top of yours to cut in front -- unbelievable).

After getting into the parking, the lady speeds to the curbside pickup, which so happens to be the same order that I had placed. The lady parks on the spot closest to the drive-thru, and she blocks two spaces with her vehicle. I get off, and ask her why she cut me off... and if she understands that she almost caused a collision when she cut me off (as a result of the large Penske box truck from parking in the middle of the road and blocking traffic, and her turning from behind me to then turn in front of me forcefully...essentially pushing me off the road or have a collision). She did not respond, and kept her window rolled up. The person on the passenger side lowered her window to say something, but the lady driver reprimanded her and told her to pull up the window.

I came inside and spoke with the INCOMPETENT MANAGER, GUS. I explained the situation to him, and he did not care. After several minutes, the lady that had cut me off received her order, and was ready to rear end my vehicle which was parked in back of hers due to her taking up two spaces and forcefully/aggressively cutting me off at the entrance. I raised my voice and told her not to hit my car when another man yells out at me telling me that. "I deserve it". This situation just kept getting worse as the person who yelled out at me did not see or experience being aggressively cut off and forced to swerve to avoid a collision by the lady who had decided to take two parking spots when she stopped to pick up her order.

Finally, a lady from inside came to assist. She kindly asked me to pull to the side, and she apologized to the lady who was the CULPRIT. She said she would provide me with my order and give me a refund. She offered me the order, but I refused. I just wanted my refund at this point. This extremely upsetting experience will not have me ordering from Chic-Fil-A ever again. This company needs to manage their customers' and have competent managers. This situation was very disappointing and upsetting.

My first contact with a Chic-Fil-A representative was with their assistant or floor manager, Gus, who clearly did not care about what I told him. After I had waited several minutes to get my order, I noticed that the lady was about to hit my car with her vehicle again (but this time because I was stopped in back of her). I asked GUS for a refund. GUS asked one of the cashiers to refund my order, and he gave her the incorrect information. The cashier explained the order had already been served, and when she told me what the order was, which was not the right order. At that point, I had to go outside because the lady was about to ram my car, and the other customer yelling that "I deserve it".

This situation was just inconceivable. And it all started with the large Penske box truck blocking the entrance, which caused the lady from behind me to swerve and push her car on top of mine. Then the same lady taking up two spaces in the pickup area, and good ol' manager GUS not listening to what I was telling him, which created an even worse situation. This was the worst experience I have ever had at any restaurant. This is so disappointing and upsetting that I do not know how to explain this situation without becoming emotional. Going forward, I WILL AVOID THIS PLACE AT ALL COSTS.

Original review: March 26, 2021

I ordered a sandwich meal and a salad. I got ice water instead of a Sprite. They gladly fixed it. I got home and found NO chicken sandwich in my CHICKEN SANDWICH meal. Speed is useless without accuracy.

Original review: March 26, 2021

To say that all Chick fil A workers are superb is WRONG. Drive thru workers in Salisbury MD are very rude and in-house management backs them!!! And I was told that a worker.... WITH A NAME TAG... does not have to give her name!!!

Original review: March 12, 2021

Had never tried this restaurant - now I wish I hadn't bothered... It was AWFUL and EXPENSIVE for food I wouldn't give away. CHICKEN WRAP was all lettuce, could barely find any chicken, saw about 5-6 shreds of cheese. TASTELESS Dressing did not help. CHICKEN STRIPS were max 2 bites each, and TASTELESS Dipping sauce was nasty. WAFFLE FRIES were undercooked, limp cold. Some were covered in salt, others had none. ICED TEA and DR PEPPER were fine. Hence more than one star.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2021

For people who own this company. Who proclaim to be Christians ..The amount of food they give you is a disgrace. The breakfast bowl consists of 3 small pieces of sausage ..4 tiny. Hash browns and a fake egg! The Orange juice is $3.60.. Compared to McDonald's at $1.89! They are taking total advantage of people and I personally will never order from them again!

Original review: Jan. 13, 2021

This was our first time going to Chick Fil A and there was a line wrapped around the block, but we were able to place our order online ahead of time. By the time we got to the order pick up area, the server came out with our order and we asked (just to make sure) if all the sauces and the salt was in there with the chicken, the sandwich, and the potatoes. She cheerfully assured us, "They're all in there!" So we drove off. When we got to our destination, we took everything out of the bag and there were no sauces and no salt! The line was way too long to go back and wait in so we just settled but it was disappointing. But both the chicken sandwich and the chicken filets were excellent, very moist and flavorful and the portion sizes were generous. The potatoes were unsalted and rather flavorless. So the experience was almost perfect.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2021

I went to Chick-fil-A located on 1960 and Eldridge in Houston TX, got my order, when I get home 12 ct nuggets were missing, I had to drive back and had to wait in line again! I explained the situation to the girl taking the order and asked her if they could upgrade it to a meal since I wasted my time and gas for their mistake, she called someone on the radio and told me that they will take care at the front, was in line for about ten minutes, when I get to the window I had to explain everything again and was told they couldn’t do anything about it, just got my 12 ct nuggets. It’s sad because I used to go like 3 times a week but with this poor service will never go back. Will start going to Raising Cane’s.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2020

Found hair and grass on top of my lid and I’m truly disgusted. I want my money back or a free meal. Chick-fil-A this made me lose my appetite truly and is unprofessional at the most. Please do better. Thank you.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2020

Chick-fil-A Woodward, Clinton, Maryland. Today upon purchasing food again I place my order and it was incomplete. The problem is I must check my order before I leave because it's always incomplete at Woodyard Road Clinton Maryland Chick-fil-A. The other day it's a no cash store but one of the workers during the night time was handing cash back to me. I was confused because I pay with my card. Upon going home I realized my order was incomplete yet paid for it fully. I wonder if this is why he handed me the cash. A lot of scams going on at Woodward Landing Woodyard road Clinton Maryland. #**

Original review: Dec. 5, 2020

It’s extremely cold here in Montgomery Alabama and Chick-fil-A is my all time favorite place to eat. Which why it saddens me so much for them to have the workers out here in these cold temperatures. Taking orders and passing foods.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2020

Having been hacked and getting nearly $75 from my bank used to have food delivered hours away from where I live, I expected typical CFA customer service to help resolve the issue but have been left sorely disappointed! Now I've seen that others have had similar issues and yet CFA continues to promote their app knowing they have security issues and then doing nothing to help victims of hackers! I've filed two complaints and called the customer service line and yet am left in limbo hoping they will get around to helping me out! So disappointing and frustrating!

Original review: Oct. 21, 2020

Our local Chick-fil-A used to be awesome. But has gone downhill quickly. Do not know if it Covid or not but lack of care is becoming a daily thing. Got lunch today and was not good at all and we didn't even get an items we ordered.

Chick-fil-A® Nuggets 12 Ct Meal 1 $8.15
12 ct Chick-fil-A® Nuggets 1 (cold and soggy)
Honey Mustard Sauce 1 $0.00
Large Chick-fil-A Waffle Potato Fries® 1 $0.30 (didn't get)
Polynesian Sauce 1 $0.00
No Salt $0.00
Large Freshly-Brewed Iced Tea Sweetened 1 $0.40
Extra Ice $0.00
Medium Mac & Cheese 1 $3.15 (just plain gross, very generic tasting)
Spicy Deluxe w/ Pepper Jack Meal 1 $7.55
Spicy Deluxe Sandwich w/ Pepper Jack 1
Mayo $0.00
Add Bacon 1 $1.10 (no bacon on sandwich)
Barbeque Sauce 2 $0.00
Large Chick-fil-A Waffle Potato Fries® 1 $0.30 (cold and not good fully)
Large Freshly-Brewed Iced Tea Sweetened 1 $0.40
Discounts ($3.15)
Subtotal $23.49
Tax $1.94

Total $25.43

Just wish people would take a little more pride in their job.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2020

I am a loyal customer to Chick-fil-A here in St. Louis Missouri. I visited the store on Halls Ferry and Lindbergh after being out shopping on Saturday. It took over 20 minutes in line to get our food, I had to ask 3 times for my card back while at window in drive thru, one young man did not have on his mask in this pandemic preparing consumer’s food, and to top it off, I received cold food that had all the evidence of being prepared ahead of time sitting inside bag. I called and placed a complaint of service. A young lady who was so rude returned my call. As I was attempting to explain to her my issue with my food and the service, she continued talking over me, telling me the after/evening shift is made up of 14 and 15 year olds. I don’t care.

I paid $16 for cold food and rudeness and I sat in the pouring down rain for this mess trying to support our ** owners. I will continue visiting Brentwood store due to fast service, respect, and fresh food each and every time. The young lady verified my email address and promised to send meal replacement coupons. Guess what? They never showed up. I have never received bad food from any chick fil a but Lindbergh and Halls Ferry here in St. Louis. Total disappointment.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2020

Customer Service is horrible! Ordered a 30 count meal with two milkshakes. Milkshake had something floating in it! I kindly asked for them to replace it! It took 30 minutes to do that. At that point my food was cold! Ask them to replace it after I spent $30 they told me no! The manager stated that they don't do that! Manager name Chris at the Harrisburg NC location and the director Daniel. I will never return after being treated this way! Definitely calling the BBB, Chris.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2020

Soft serve ice cream was thin, not creamy. It was overly sweet with a "condensed milk taste". Very poor. Burger King and McDonalds soft serve ice cream is much better. I would never order ice cream at Chick-fil-A again.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2020

Wow! 25 cars deep in the drive thru and we got our food in less than 7 minutes. Who does that? Chic-Fil-A of course! They know how do do it. McDonalds, KFC, Arby’s, whoever, pay Close attention. If only you were open on Sundays my life would be complete! Keep up the awesome service and food quality. You rock!

Original review: Aug. 5, 2020

Hi, I went to Chick-fil-A to get supper today. I also ordered ice cream. Upon the lady bringing me my order she drop the ice cream and then tried to still give it to me. I informed the lady, "I saw you drop the ice cream and pick it off the ground and tried to give it to me." The young lady lied and said, "No. I sent it back in." I then asked, "Why didn’t you just throw the ice cream in the trash can right over there? Why would you send it back thru the same window you are serving food out?"

Needless to say she got upset and said, "You can leave." I then said soon as I get my money back from the Ice cream. The manager finally came out and said, "She was going get you another ice cream." I said, "Really, thru the same window." I said, "No, thank you. Can I please have my money back." Finally after a while they finally agreed. I couldn’t believe they really tried give me something off the ground. And then tried insult my intelligence like I didn’t see it. Watch your food. Just imagine what else they are doing.

Original review: July 29, 2020

I purchase gift cards on my credit card, I have gotten points in the past and then you tell me I don't get them? Why wouldn't I? I made the purchase? Great response time...not! Moving on since your support less than reputable people.

Original review: July 29, 2020

Generally, Chick-fil-A service is above average and food is very good. However, of late they have been screwing my orders. I ordered and paid through the app and went to the drive through to pick up my order in Midland. Well, they could not find my order even though I had paid in full via the app. Then I asked for the manager so see what was going on. Well the manager, Chrs ** was not of much use. He did not know what was going on and seemed to suggest that I had not paid for my order or that I did not know how to use the app. I showed him the receipt and the update on the app that said that the order was paid for correctly via the app. Very rude and sloppy manager. Will not go there again.

Chick-fil-A Company Information