4.0/5 (736 ratings)

About Westlake Financial

Westlake Financial Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Westlake Financial?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Westlake Financial?

Original review: Oct. 20, 2022

I'm a young millenial in a world that's movinig too fast for me. But there are people like Jose who help us to keep moving even when we fall. I was a young excited woman looking to get a used car that is full of as much personality as I am, and I partnered with Westlake Financial to do so. However, life happens and I got in a situation that didn't allow me to keep up my part of our deal. When I fell too far behind Westlake financial had no choice but to move on.

When I called in for the settlement I was anxious and scared, depressed about how low I had gotten. I was blessed to get Jose who walked with me step by step to find the best options for me, allowing me to breathe a little better about the direction I'm going in. I'm so grateful for his expertise, patience, and compassionate personality. It's people like him that make moving in a world moving too fast for us, a little bit easier. Thank you so much for all you do Jose! I wish only the best for you!! May your compassion bless you everlasting!

Westlake Financial response

Thank you very much for such a great review, Junia! We work really hard to offer quality customer service to all of our customers, so we are happy to see that reflected in your last interaction with us. We will also make sure that Jose receives the recognition he deserves. He will be really happy to see your review. Thank you again for being a valued customer.

Original review: July 25, 2022

I’ve been with this company since I got my car & they haven’t ever failed me. I’ve been going through some struggles and was so scared that my car would be gone because I couldn’t keep up with my current monthly payment but The rep Diego ** helped me out to have my payment date set up with no late fees. Something I thought might be so hard or stressful was handled so easily and quick. I want to cry because that’s how scared I was but Diego eased my stress and now I can actually look forward to this week stress free. Thank you. Thank you so much Diego!!

Westlake Financial response

Thank you for posting a review, Adriama! We have passed along your praises to Diego. We are happy to hear you had a great experience and look forward to assisting you with your future needs.

Get buying tips about Auto Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 19, 2022

From the very beginning when I first qualified for my loan, to the experience of actually getting my loan and finally to my monthly customer service relations, Westlake has been an amazing company. Just recently Kelly with the company helped me change my payment due date so that I could make my payments on time rather than continuing to incur late payment charges. The customer service with this company is amazing and compassionate and always helping me to keep my good standing with them and being able to make my car payment at even this difficult time in my life. I just want to say thank you so much to Westlake for working with me and continuing to help make it possible for me to keep my car.

Westlake Financial response

Thank you for posting a review, Randee! We have passed along your praises to Kelly. We are happy to hear you had a great experience and look forward to assisting you with your future needs.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2022

I just want to thank Ms. Varnia ** for patience and understanding of my situation, and her willingness 2 help me understand what my options were in this situation. I called Westlake Financial because I was really upset and confused regarding my mature date payment. I was stressed out and Varia was able to calm me down and get me a resolution that I was satisfied with knowing that my car was not going to be repossessed from me because of my illness and the few late payments that had to go to the end of my term. I don't know how it would have come out any better, Varnia is caring and understanding. I'm just grateful that I got her on my call. Thank you Varnia **.

Westlake Financial response

Thank you very much for such a great review, Nichelle! We work really hard to offer quality customer service to all of our customers, so we are happy to see that reflected in your last interaction with us. We will also make sure that Vania receives the recognition she deserves. She will be really happy to see your review. Thank you again for being a valued customer.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2022

It's a different world we live in now. Unfortunately we are losing that connection to a customer from a business which can be rewarding to any company with a forever client. This kind of satisfaction a customer gets will also generate referrals for additional accounts/revenue. Wilshire Financial employee Jarius went above and beyond to have an empathetic ear to my situation. He never falter from extending first rate customer service by explaining all my current options available as well as new options I would have upon follow up and completion of making my account current. Highly recommend that whatever this company saw as in potential of this young man they try and duplicate with all employees. GOOD JOB SIR!

Westlake Financial response

Thank you for posting a review, Gilbert! We have passed along your praises to Jairus. We are happy to hear you had a great experience and look forward to assisting you with your future needs.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2022

I spent two days arguing with people, over protocol...Till we spoke with Jurgen **. He was pleasant from the beginning, he apologized for the problems we had with others...And took care of our business without any problems. Very knowledgeable of his job and product. Thank you Jurgen **!

Westlake Financial response

Thank you so much for your positive review! We are happy to hear that you had a great experience. We value our customers and appreciate the feedback. If you have any questions about your account in the future, please feel free to contact our customer service team at 888-739-9192.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2022

First off the people they were linked with to sell me the car sold me a car that had a cracked frame which is now not drivable. I was told by them to send a mechanic's receipt stating this in which I provided for them and they refused to buy the car back. Then after making 9 months of on-time payments for a car that sits in my driveway undrivable I asked if they would refinance the car for a lower monthly payment so I can put it in the shop and get it fixed in which they also denied me that. Then I had a family member pass away and asked if they would please put one month payment on the back end because I'm dishing money out for my family member's funeral and they also denied me that. What kind of horrible people are they. They hold no accountability and will rip you off in every way, shape and form that they can. If you can finance somewhere else I highly suggest doing so.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2022

Jaime ** helped me immensely through the process of paying off my vehicle, but especially through the explanation process of how it would reflect on my credit report. He gave me tips and specifics on how I could best expedite the process as best I can and I greatly appreciate it.

Westlake Financial response

We’re so glad to hear that you had a good experience with Westlake, Tiffany! Thank you for your comments about Jaime. We strive to provide our customers with quality customer service, and we love when our employees get recognition for it.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2022

I talked to Ángel ** about the problem I am having with my car and he was very kind, I want to give him 5 stars because he also helped me make things easier, I can say that it is a very good function for your company to have people of this type working for you.

Westlake Financial response

We’re so glad to hear that you had a good experience with Westlake, Eric! Thank you for your comments about Angel. We strive to provide our customers with quality customer service, and we love when our employees get recognition for it.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2022

Nicola was super nice and helpful. The call was Quick and easy. Most importantly no long waiting for an agent! They offered help and give many chances if you need it, what I love is that they try working with you!

Westlake Financial response

Thank you for posting a review, Sonia! We have passed along your praises to Nicola. We are happy to hear you had a great experience and look forward to assisting you with your future needs.

Westlake Financial Company Information