Westlake Financial

Compare Loan Companies

Research top Loan Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I paid the loan off. It was closed. I made a payment on my online bank app to them thinking it was my new loan company. My bank said the money wouldn't go though because it was closed out account. I called Westlake a month later. They said I didn't make a payment. Showed them proof then that said they would return the $500 dollar. Nope. Nothing. Got a lawyer to write a demand letter and 3 months later after calling so many times I just almost gave up. But now I want to make sure they pay and the more I read the reviews on this shady company. I get angry so now it's on.

I am going to make sure this doesn't happen to other people. They should not be in business. I will spend time and money doing what's right just give back the money you stole. If I didn't pay them back I wouldn't have good credit. Where's their accountability? They have none so I am reported them to the CFP and will be getting more legal. I feel this happens to so many people that we just take it and don't fight back for what's right.

I called November, December and January 24th for the same extension. Talked to 3 different reps who confidently assumed that I must be mistaken in reference to me actually signing the documents that they needed 3 TIMES. And when I called today, THEY WERE STILL ASKING ME FOR SIGNATURES and in so many words told me if I stop complaining, they could help me... HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

This company is FRAUD!! I had my car repossessed because of a missed $40 payment that I was unaware of. They did not contact me whatsoever, my address was changed and they still found the car but couldn't find me to tell me it would get repo'd if I didn't make a payment ASAP (which I would have, had I known). They took my car on a Friday morning around 3 AM, knowing you have to make an appointment with the repossession place as well as them being closed on the weekend and that following Monday due to a holiday. I was getting the runaround for hours trying to figure out how much it would cost for release. Finally was told $750 was my total and I could pay $500 to get it out and $250 at the end of my contract. So I paid $500 and had to wait HOURS for them to release my car, I called and called they kept telling me to call back later.

The repossession place stops taking appointments at 3 PM, I called Westlake at 2:30 and they told me "your car was released earlier around 1 PM". Nobody bothered to tell me that every hour I kept calling!! So I had to wait till Tuesday to get my vehicle out. When I retrieved my vehicle, the ignition wouldn't start for a split second and the check engine light went on then off. I called & complained to Westlake and they told me a manager would get back to me, NEVER DID. Next day, as I am driving on the freeway, my Dashboard went out and everything shut off but the vehicle was still running, it went back and forth for the whole car ride, then I turned off for an hour and it went back to normal. Mind you, for the year I have had my car, I have NEVER had ANY issues with it!! Westlake told me to get a lawyer & have them call or to take it up with the repossession company myself. How ridiculous is that???

I then, looked on my online account and stated my repossession fees are now $620 so I called again. NOBODY could tell me what was going on, I have spoken to at least 12 different representatives!! Still NO manager or supervisor available. Until I lied and said "I was just speaking to a manager then my call was dropped." They sent me directly to a manager!! The manager broke everything down and it all sounded like CRAP!! They told me my bill this month was nothing because I already paid it included with the $500 then the manager told me I still owe for this month. Now if I wouldn't have called and found that out, I would have had my car taken AGAIN and it would have been MY fault!!

They lacked communication with me, charged me EXTRA and also, I was told 2 times my payoff was about 2,235 then the manager told me my payoff was 2,618 and could not explain why I was told otherwise! Mind you, the car was only 8,000. I put 4,800 down to get the car and I have been paying on it for over a year!!! AND IT'S STILL THAT MUCH LEFT??? This company is janky, sneaky, unhelpful, rude and PATHETIC!! I will be paying my car off next month and they will not be getting another penny from me!!! I will NEVER do business with them EVER again!!!

I have never, ever seen my husband so stressed out in my life. This financial company is beyond ridiculous. Please, please, please do not deal with them. My husbands car got repossessed on Jan/8/17 because he was 27 days late on his payment. Next day he called in to pay what he owed. After they asked him to fax his Driver license, proof of employment, three references. He did all of that and after they did NOTHING! He asked where his car was at and they didnt know. They kept telling him that the status on his car was "PENDING".

10 Days passed with him calling in trying to get ahold of a manager but no one could get ahold of him. Customer service is no help whatsoever. Most of the people that work in that department is **! Every single day my husband kept asking questions they could never answer only to tell him that everything was still pending! Today I had to be extremely rude because I was fed up and guess what? I got the same responses which was NOTHING!

Finally today he got ahold of a manager and the Manager said the car had a release order since 2:30pm yesterday. So why didn't anyone tell him this yesterday? Why didn't they put this in the system so he could've picked it up!? So the Manager gives my husband a number to where the car was at. He called excited thinking he was going to get the car back but only to find out that the car went off to Auction today in the morning all the way out to North Carolina.

That's not all though. They told him that Westlake Financial never sent a release form for my husband to pick up the car that they sent out a release form for the car to go off to auction... So everything that they asked him to do was for nothing. He did everything he was suppose to do and for what? So we contacted the Manager again and now he's saying hes gonna contact the people in North Carolina to hold the car so my husband can pick it up.

Mind you we live in Woodbridge Va guys. This is just so unprofessional and non-caring. I just want to let everyone know you get no chances with this financial company. None whatsoever. Even if youre a few days late kiss your car goodbye cause they dont give a **! They have no heart when it comes to their customers. Even when you correct your wrong and pay everything that you owe they dont care. They don't care about you or anyone. STAY AWAY! DON'T SIGN ANYTHING WITH THEM!!!

This is the first review I have ever written in my life and I would swear on the bible on this review if you get approve for a car loan by these people leave the car on the lot. This is the most unprofessional business I've ever had to deal with in my 37 year on earth. I wish I had did my homework on Westlake Financial before signing on the line. They repo my car for being a week late. Well that's my negligence. 2 days later I paid the full balance. In order for them to release my car they wanted proof of income, 3 references, and proof of address. Fine. Next day I faxed all they ask for. It's going on 6 days after I paid and they have yet to release the car to me. Their agent don't know **. Supervisor don't know **.

This process has taken so long that they ended up sending my car to auction. Today is Jan 6 2017 and I'm still waiting for my information to be process. I thought computers were suppose to make our lives easier? 6 ** days and counting after I paid them and I'm yet to have my car release to me. They have no compassion. No empathy. It's bad business all the way thru. I'm here to say I now believe all the other negative reviews people have written here. Trust us. PLEASE STAY AWAY.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Westlake Financial?

From the very first time I tried to establish a rapport with Westlake upon receiving an auto loan from them through a car dealership, they proved to be incredibly difficult to communicate with and unprofessional. Their rates are incredibly high and they are not willing to renegotiate or refinance their loans. I became disabled and unable to make full payments due to reduced income and they have no options to allow for extenuating circumstances.

I called them repeatedly to keep them abreast of my intentions to pay them back in smaller increments but each time you speak with a representative they act as if I had never spoken with them. Their agents were very rude, one of them even got into a shouting match with me after I told them I could not make a payment until a future date. They were worse than a collection agency. I do not recommend anyone for their services unless you want a very rude, unforgiving, and unprofessional lending service that will ruin your credit history.

I seen a lot of negative things about Westlake but my experience was awesome. I got an Infinity QX56 such is been paid off, never had any issues with them for the 3 yrs. Now I'm back with them and is been the same. No complaints.

Westlake allowed an individual to get a $22,000 car loan IN MY NAME, making me a victim of identity theft. I had not known about this account (or this company) until October 2016, however the account was opened December 2015, according to my credit report. I am currently left with a balance of $17,500 since the thief decided they no longer want to make payments on the car, and it is now going to get repossessed. It's affecting my credit (obviously).

I assumed the company would be very cooperative and understanding; boy was I wrong. Between the rude customer service reps hanging up in my face, to the unfair legal department, this place is a complete joke. After providing my police report, ID theft affidavit, etc., they refuse to believe me and claim that I opened the account. This only makes me question what kind of loan officers they are sending out to approve loans. How did they allow it to get this far? Was it an inside job? My signatures were 100% forged but they won't let me see the loan agreement to prove that. I'd rather pay $17,500 in attorney's fees than pay this place a penny. Please, do not do business with this company.

If you have had any bad turns in your life and need desperately to get financed or is it PUNISHED, talked to and treated like low life scum of the earth let some smooth talking auto finance manager introduce you to these shady back alley bookies. DON'T DO IT. Walk, ride a bicycle, take a taxi, hitch hike because if nobody uses these rip off artists as well as the auto dealerships that throw these rattle snakes into the laps of unsuspecting car buyers they would slither off into financial ruin where they belong. I financed a vehicle $4000.00 down, made $774.00 a month payments for 45 months on a 48 month note total $38830.00. Ran into financial difficulties, health problems. Called going to be 16 days late on payment. "Thank you sir for calling. NO PROBLEM." Well there was a problem. My vehicle was missing 2 days later... personal belongings, GPS radar detector wallet... I wonder what could have happened. Was it stolen??

Let's guess WESTLAKE repoed it. Yep mad is not the word that would ever cover it. They have your back covered standing behind you with a knife. Vehicle of course taken from driveway on Friday night and Westlake conveniently has somebody there 24 hrs a day seven days a week to collect your payment or rip you off whichever the case but nobody to answer questions about stealing your property until Monday 9 am thru 4 pm Monday morning. You guys conveniently forgot about my phone call or maybe not and screwed me so here's my pay off balance plus impound fees, towing fees, late payment $3022.00 for a grand total of $41852.00 of money that has changed hands between myself and Westlake Financial in 4 years.

FORTY ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS and five days after paying all the remainder of the note, tow, bill impound fees, late charge, it still sits in an impound yard because they can't seem to get the paperwork to the yard. They can get the repo man to your house in 2 days but 5 days later they can't seem to return your vehicle back to you. Then to cap it off they put a repo on my credit after I paid off a FORTY ONE THOUSAND DOLLAR vehicle. WESTLAKE YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST. Can't say enough about ya... by the way Don Hankey - Paul J. Burt enjoy a scotch and a cigar on me at the country club when you drive home in your Mercedes Benz to take a dip in your swimming pools.

Well, I'm not even done with the basic part yet, and already dont like the unprofessionalism with this company (WESTLAKE FINANCIAL). How does 2 CSR's call you at the same time, but there is supposed to be one generated folder... and the CSR that I'm on the phone with says "don't answer it", instead of "let me inform the others that I have the client on the phone." Not only that incident they are calling me to complete a phone interview and the first guy doesn't even fill out the forms. So now the whole office is taking turns calling me but lying saying they couldn't reach me on the phone when I already completed an interview. The dealership (NJ USED CAR CENTER) on Lyons Ave in Irvington. The manager pressures his worker to close this deal or go pick the car up. Research these POP UP FINANCIAL BANKS. THEY ARE THIRSTY LIKE THE REST OF THEM. Like the other reviews they just might be scammers together.

This has been the worst experience of my life!! I have never ever write a review about anything, but this company uff! This company should be illegal or shut down. I got a 2004 Nissan Murano, and the lending bank was Westlake financial. First I gave a down payment of $5k for a loan of $10,464.94. First bill had a balance of $10,121.50 which idk where the rest of the money went. I had pay every month since 2013 the amount of $350.00 without missing a payment. At the beginning of this year I paid $6,000.00 toward the payoff amount since I really want to finish this loan and get away from Westlake forever. At the time I paid the $6k my payoff balance was $996.00. After that they repo my car, end up paying $1,121.00 to get my car back (plus $50 to the towing company, plus $28.00 to DMV cause they destroy my plates). I enter into an agreement extension with them because supposedly my contract expire.

Now I only had two payment left to make each of $350.00 equal $700.00. This happen 11/09/16, now is 11/29/16 and she said my account is 48 days past due and I have late fees of $48, other fees of $300 plus the $700.00. I also really do not understand how they let people be so rude, with really bad attitude work as customer service. I explain to the guy that I just finish paying $1,121.00 on the 9th of this month, how is possible to have late payment? His answer was, "If you pay your bill that would not be a questions you would be asking." I wish I would have all this money and pay it all just for me not have to deal with this bank ever again. I honestly don't let them keep the car, just because I already have put so much money into this car, more than what the loan originally was. If someone could read this before signing anything with this bank please do not do it, you will regret it so much. I wish I had read all this bad review.

When inputting my bank information I accidently put in wrong numbers so it came back with insufficient funds (I had plenty of money in there). They charged me $20 for insufficient funds so I tried again and it went through correctly. When I called to explain to them what happened they said that yes they will charge me for insufficient funds even though it was a mistake and they still got their money way ahead of time. Will not take another loan through them again!

I purchased a loan with Westlake Financial, because I wanted to build my credit to which was nonexistent. Everything is going well until I was informed that I was not getting credit for payment. I was told to provide proof of license and social security card. Several months later and many calls to my the credit bureaus and nothing changed. If my credit was bad from the start why was I not told to provide info before? They can't file because of some discrepancy issues. Credit agency told me nothing should hold them back file my payments in the system. I need financing help.

I have had an account with Westlake for the past 6 months. Initially, I thought most of the reviews to just be upset customers that did not follow the rules. Now I know differently. My payments have always been more than what is due and comes out of my bank account on the last paycheck of every month, my payment is not due until the 4th of the every month. On October 30th they withdrew not 1, but 2 car payments. I contacted them immediately and was assured the money would be back into my account within 5 business days. I am sitting on the 7th business day, my money has not been refunded, and the customer service manager decided to hang up on me instead of dealing with the problem. They are all liars - seem to be trained specifically to lie to customers.

Every single day I get told they are emailing me proof of the refund, which they have not provided to me whatsoever. As of this point all I keep getting told is that it will be in my account tomorrow. Every single day it keeps getting pushed out. THIS IS FRAUD! Stealing money from good paying customers is not the way to run a reputable establishment, something these people have no clue how to do. I have had to get my bank involved and my next step is a lawyer. Stay away from this horrid company.

To make a long story short, I was 17 days late with my payment. I made one payment on a Friday and the other on a Sunday. Today I realized that neither payment had come out of my checking account. I went online and saw that there was a $20 charge for insufficient funds. Knowing that it had to be a mistake I called them. When I spoke to the representative, the woman said that I had left out one digit from my checking account number, they couldn't locate the checking account and that is why I got the fee. I asked if they could waive the fee this one time and she said no. To top it all off I was told that because of me missing one digit from my checking account number, I will not be allowed to make payments using my checking account for 3 months. They will only accept my debit card payments, but with a $5 processing fee... All of this for one missing digit in my checking account number!!! I spoke to a manager and she was no help...

I am a used car dealer, and all the time that we close a deal with WESTLAKE, they cut the funding from $500 to $1000. They said one number when we are doing the deal and when we get our check always is short. Really bad company, DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM...

They never bothered me, I always paid on time and never had any issues. But when I lost my job I fell behind 2 payments which when I did get a new job called and had my payments deferred and would pay the upcoming month. But a day later the repo man knocks on my door saying he was taking my car. Pissed as hell I called Westlake about 100 times unable to get through. Finally at 4 pm I hear their whole system is down!!! I can't get through by phone or online!!! So I'm wondering why in the ** they took my car #1 and #2 if the system crashing voided my deferred payments!

Either way I'm so livid that I have to wait till Monday!!! (They took my car Friday right before I was going to work.) To scream at these people about this **, drive 2 cities and spend $200 in repo fees to get my car back that should not have even been taken! NEVER will I use this company again for any loan and I would advise you to not get a loan through them and if you already have one seriously think about refinancing because they are so scummy and sheisty that I will be looking into suing this company for all the ** I was just put through!

I got a loan through this company 3 years ago. Thinking I should be close to paid off I check and see I've made every payment on time and I've paid almost 9000.00. The loan was for 8075.00 at 23.24 percent interest which is high but at the time my credit wasn't the best so I took it. They're saying I still owe almost 4000.00 which doing the math would be almost 50 percent interest. INSANE... Then when I called their customer service the woman I spoke with was very rude. Said my loan was for 14000.00 and everything is in order.

I have my contract that my loan was for 8075.00 but when I insisted there is something wrong, she hung up on me. These people are criminals and should not be in business. After doing a little research Westlake Financial was involved in a lawsuit just last year for over 40 million for scamming their customers. This is my first car purchase and I've been scammed. Do not finance through this company of criminals. You will regret it.

I purchased a car through Westlake Financial a little over a year ago. They have harassed me ever since. If you are a day late on your payment, they stop access to paying online and you are forced to call them. They are bullies on the phone and bullies on their practices. I called to make a payment with them and they asked for my address, work information, and contact numbers. When they read the contact numbers to me, they read back my grandmother's number, my boyfriend's number, and my bank's number. They also read back my boyfriend's parent's address. I never gave them access to any of this information! My grandmother is 86 years old! 86! I don't know how they got her number but I am pretty sure that is illegal as I have never used her number for anything and never lived with her.

I was outraged and told them to take all of this information off file and that I don't understand how they even had access to that information. They said okay. They never stopped. My boyfriend had to block them. His parents still receive information in the mail. My boyfriend was told that he may not be able to reenlist for security reasons because they contacted them. I am in tears and don't know what to do or how many more lives they will ruin. I only have 8 months to go on my payments, but am terrified the harassment will just be too much. They call me three times every single day. I don't know what else to do. I wish I had read these reviews beforehand. Please do not finance with them. I am almost pleading with you all. There are better options out there, even low credit and no credit.

I've been a customer with them for almost a year now and to this day they have not gotten my social security number right on the account. Even after sending them copies over and over and over again. They admit that they receive them, but they have not updated the account to reflect my social security number instead of somebody else's. This means that whoever owns that social security number is getting credit for my payments on my account. Thankfully, whoever is getting the credit for my payment is getting good credit. What if somebody else was not making the payments in a timely manner?

They are assisting in identity theft and fraud and they refuse to change it in their system. I have reported them to the Better Business Bureau, but I don't know what else to do. This is a very dangerous practice and they should be shut down. Both my social security number and my driver's license number we provided the day I took out the loan and appear on the contract, yet they keep asking for them over and over and over again and refused to update their system.

If anyone is considering doing any type of serious adult business, trust me it's not worth it. I do understand some have bad credit, trying to repair it like myself, so we need companies like Westlake. They are extremely unprofessional, will blatantly lie, and take money from your bank account, blame others for their shady business practices. All this happen to me. For a year things went fine on my car loan, deducting weekly payments directly from my employer and direct deposit. If it's 4 weeks in a month round $120, 5 weeks round $100. After reading reviews I felt lucky that everything went well for the first year. Then recently Westlake decided to deduct 364.40 from one week's pay check and it begins, lie, deception, more lies. They treat individuals in our situation (low credit scores) like crap, bottom line.

I don't work for any other finance company or have I ever shared my opinion about a company's service. From low level customer service reps, to managers, to supervisors I must've spoken to 6 Westlake employees and got 6 different reasons why my funds were withdrawn by $250. This started on a Monday, by Thursday I went to the Corporate office for answers because that's the only way you'll be able to speak face to face and call **. Keep in mind over a year each week the amounts listed above have been deducted. That should be a red flag and looked into, I got nothing over the phone and told to leave by head of security at Corporate after being told someone will help you. They did give me another 800# and was in contact with an accounts supervisor. With it being Friday this supervisor was extremely apologetic and agreed it was our accounting dept and promised to get those funds back into my bank account.

I gave her account info, laid down and took a nap. Soon as I woke up checked my account and had NOTHING!!! The so-called supervisor. This company is shady, do your research! If you can find other options use them because in the end Westlake financial will cheat you. Go over all payments made if you're already with them, run if you're not. This happen over a week ago and $364.40 is still in Westlakes pocket leaving me paying late on some important bills, and being charged late fees. Shame on you Westlake Financial, now it's my duty to expose your shady business practices, lies, and greed.

So my account was 14 days late and I told the lady I was going to be late on my payment that was only 256 and if they could bear with me until Friday. She told me no and they were going to repossess the Vehicle. So long story short I've been having problems with this car since I got it. First the throttle control and now the transmission, starter and other problems that's cost 1850 dollars in repair. Now I pay the amount due which I was told which was 945. Now they're telling me I have to fax papers over. Okay no problem. Done. Now I was told to call back at 11am to see when the car is released. Now it's I'm 17.55 dollars short and have to pay it. Okay no problem. Done.

Now it's it take 2-5 days for them to Release the car. What? Get the hell out of here. I was told your people have all this done and it would be released today. It doesn't take all day to process papers. It takes about 2-3 hours tops. On top of that the customer service representatives are rude as hell I got hung up on 2 times and give different answers and told different things by different people. Westlake your staff suck and don't know how to do their jobs. Your company needs to get it together and when I asked to talk to a manager they wouldn't transfer me to one. So unprofessional???

I've financed my car with Westlake for over a year and for the past few month I've been ill, in/out of the hospital. So, I called Westlake to work something out to catch up on my payments. I could make have made one payment that Friday coming and the balance the next Friday. Well, after talking with them, of course rude as hell, they said nope and it was Tuesday when I spoke to someone. Wednesday morning came and there was knock at my door, REPO man was there to pick up the car. I was pissed like hell, they couldn't wait till Friday for me to make one payment and pay the other the next week. Very bad company to work with.

I AM NOT RECOMMENDING THIS COMPANY TO MY FRIENDS OR FAMILY TO FINANCE THEIR AUTOMOBILES WITH. Sometimes you cannot help if you get sick and fall behind on your payment. and try to work with them which they choose not to work with you. So I'm taking such a big loss and fall on my good reliable car that I had to take me to and from work or the doctors. PEOPLE like them makes things harder for people like us. Nuff Said!!!

Bought a 2008 Chevrolet Cobalt on November 14, 2014, really nice car, great on gas. Bought it for 9,000 with low miles. However after paying 245 (even though the payment was 225) for 3 years straight only having one late payment, my balance was stuck at 5,400. Then had another late payment after 2 years and had it repossessed after one week. Tried to call to work on getting it but they want me to pay the full amount owed, even after I put 3 to 4 grand into the car, was a complete ripoff. Agents were always rude to me and always had excuses for any issue I had. DO NOT FINANCE HERE!

Literally STAY AWAY! I have been making on time payments for the past 17 months since I financed my truck through this crooked company and they REFUSE to report to the credit bureaus that I even have a loan through them, let alone that I've been making my payments. I have called 9 times, emailed 14 times, and facebook messaged twice over the past 7 months and every damn time they absolutely refuse to do anything about it and just give me the runaround.

I bought a car from Best Buy In Town in Philadelphia, PA on Kensington Avenue. Everything went smoothly until a month later. Just bought the car and I started to have mechanical problems. The Catalytic Converter costed me $2500 and the Brakes $150. Best Buy In Town do not even try to help me. I had to pay out of pocket for everything. I called Westlake Financial in advance to let them know that I was having issues with the car and that I was unable to make a payment for 1 month. I planned to pay on the next but make 2 payments so that I could catch up and be up to date.

The day of that I was going to pay 2 payments, they TOWED MY CAR at 4 am and now I have to pay $1,685.64. I was only suppose to pay $728.00. I'm in tears right now. I took 4 buses and a train to get my things out of the vehicle, I had to pay $50 and they put my car up for Auction and it's only been 3 days. I'm only 23 years old with no help from family. I am so upset and disappointed.

I got this car for my daughter back in March 2016. She has been making the payments every month. Now in Sept she got a little behind like just 15 days and they came at 5 am to repo her car. I called to see how we could get the car back and was told that they need $1500. Are they crazy? She was only 15 days late. I would never use them again. Worse company ever.

Truck totaled. Insurance company requested payoff good til 4-16-2016. Received payoff so they say 3 days late. Was short by 129.13 interest plus late fee. Total due now 144.00. But they released the title to the insurance company. Never called or send letter balanced owed. Was trying to get another vehicle but not now. They accepted the payoff and didn't ask me for my opinion until they wanted me to pay that crazy balance due. It's their problem for accepting the check and releasing theirs and my title.

My car was repossessed on July 6, 2016. I was behind on my car note but my payment are due every month on the 16. So I was 2 months behind the day they repossessed my car. I called and ask what I needed to pay to get my car back. 1300.00 to get my car back when my car note is only 356.00. I paid everything they ask and they told me my next payment would be August 16. Ok I called them to inform them my payment would be late because I just started back working. Gave them September 2 and she said I was 2 months behind. How was I 2 months behind? I just paid to get my car back last month and my new payment is this month. I wake up this morning and my car is repossessed again for August 16 payment. I hate these folks taking people money. I'm going to sue their money hungry behinds.

We bought our car and paid the first payment then got our paperwork in the mail. Paid the next payment on time and so on, we get a call that we never paid our payment and that the account was closed and new one opened. I fixed them the stuff to show we paid it. It was fine for a few months then the said that they never received or payments and that we are 36 days late and the car got repoed without warning or notification and we have three days to come up with 1,563 dollars plus 300 to 500 repo bill. They said that they were never notified about our situation and we called them to tell them I know 5 times a month. Whatever you do don't use WESTLAKE FINANCIAL. They are crooked.

Westlake Financial Company Profile