4.4/5 (189 ratings)
Find a Loan Companies partner

You deserve a great loan.

Receive personal loan offers in minutes on Personal Loan Pro

Get started

About Westlake Financial

You deserve a great loan.

Receive personal loan offers in minutes on Personal Loan Pro

Get started

Westlake Financial Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Westlake Financial?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Westlake Financial?

Original review: May 19, 2022

From the very beginning when I first qualified for my loan, to the experience of actually getting my loan and finally to my monthly customer service relations, Westlake has been an amazing company. Just recently Kelly with the company helped me change my payment due date so that I could make my payments on time rather than continuing to incur late payment charges. The customer service with this company is amazing and compassionate and always helping me to keep my good standing with them and being able to make my car payment at even this difficult time in my life. I just want to say thank you so much to Westlake for working with me and continuing to help make it possible for me to keep my car.

Westlake Financial response

Thank you for posting a review, Randee! We have passed along your praises to Kelly. We are happy to hear you had a great experience and look forward to assisting you with your future needs.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2022

I just want to thank Ms. Varnia ** for patience and understanding of my situation, and her willingness 2 help me understand what my options were in this situation. I called Westlake Financial because I was really upset and confused regarding my mature date payment. I was stressed out and Varia was able to calm me down and get me a resolution that I was satisfied with knowing that my car was not going to be repossessed from me because of my illness and the few late payments that had to go to the end of my term. I don't know how it would have come out any better, Varnia is caring and understanding. I'm just grateful that I got her on my call. Thank you Varnia **.

Westlake Financial response

Thank you very much for such a great review, Nichelle! We work really hard to offer quality customer service to all of our customers, so we are happy to see that reflected in your last interaction with us. We will also make sure that Vania receives the recognition she deserves. She will be really happy to see your review. Thank you again for being a valued customer.

Get buying tips about Loan Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2022

It's a different world we live in now. Unfortunately we are losing that connection to a customer from a business which can be rewarding to any company with a forever client. This kind of satisfaction a customer gets will also generate referrals for additional accounts/revenue. Wilshire Financial employee Jarius went above and beyond to have an empathetic ear to my situation. He never falter from extending first rate customer service by explaining all my current options available as well as new options I would have upon follow up and completion of making my account current. Highly recommend that whatever this company saw as in potential of this young man they try and duplicate with all employees. GOOD JOB SIR!

Westlake Financial response

Thank you for posting a review, Gilbert! We have passed along your praises to Jairus. We are happy to hear you had a great experience and look forward to assisting you with your future needs.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2021

I must say I never expected such A plus customer service! First of all, getting to speak to a live agent was very quick and when the agent came on the line he was extremely patient and helpful. They actually gave me a grace period without a fee and I was informed that all I gave to do is reach out before my due date. Nowhere in this country would those money guzzlers (banks) would this happen? I am a customer for life. Thank you!

Westlake Financial response

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback with Westlake Financial Services, Catherine. We value all of our customer’s feedback. We are glad we were able to help you and provide you with such a positive experience! If you ever have any questions about your account, please feel free to contact our customer service team at 888-739-9192.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2021

I emailed in a question about updating my insurance on file. It said I could expect a response in 3-10 business days. Within 20 minutes top Gabriela J. ** got in contact via email and phone. I was amazed at the response time. And I hadn't gotten around to replying to her email so she called me and made the process even easier for me. Instead of having to send the documents in online I was able to just give her the details over the phone and she took care of the rest. Westlake has made this process of buying my first car feel so easy. There isn't any other financial group I will work with in the future other than them. Thank you Westlake for making things easy and a big thank you to Gabriela **. You rock!!

Westlake Financial response

Thank you for posting a review, Tess! We have passed along your praises to Gabriela. We are happy to hear you had a great experience and look forward to assisting you with your future needs.

Original review: June 19, 2022

Was very quick and concise. Foreign but could still clearly understand the English. Very good experience. Very little wait time and very precise answers. Repeated everything back to me as requested and with the utmost manners.

Westlake Financial response

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback with Westlake Financial Services, Goofies. If you ever have any questions about your account, please feel free to contact our customer service team at 888-739-9192.

Original review: June 16, 2022

Was willing to help me and explain that I was not going to see late fee on my car so help me to know that I had nothing to worry about, so thank you for your help Jose. Appreciate you explaining and breaking it down to me to help me understand. Thanks again.

Westlake Financial response

Thank you for posting a review, Roony! We have passed along your praises to Jose. We are happy to hear you had a great experience and look forward to assisting you with your future needs.

Original review: June 16, 2022

Great customer service. Very professional. Really helpful. Jaime ** was the representative who I want to thank you to take the time to resolve all my questions.... Excellent service....He has the knowledge about anything that asked for...

Westlake Financial response

Thank you for posting a review, Miryam! We have passed along your praises to Jaime. We are happy to hear you had a great experience and look forward to assisting you with your future needs.

Original review: June 15, 2022

This company overcharged your account and to speak to a representative is impossible. They hang up on you!! And leave you on the phone for hours, and then give you a runaround as to why you can't speak to a supervisor. I was told if I paid down my bill they would eliminate the rest of the charges. My car was paid for in fed. Of this year!! These charges was fraud and I tried to ask them about them and they couldn't explain them either!! Customer are tried of big company taking advantage of the little guy!! We have to put a stop to this type of injustice. Don't use this company for your financial needs!! Run as fast as you can!! Very unprofessional and nasty!! They don't care about their customer. Only about getting all the money they can from you. Money that rightfully don't belong to them!!

Original review: June 10, 2022

Fernando ** was my representative who helped me with changing my payment date for my auto loan. He was very professional and calm. He deserves a promotion or a raise - there aren’t many call center representatives who will go out of their way to give you a great customer experience. Fernando has the quality and efficiency of a manager.

Westlake Financial response

Thank you for posting a review, Micah! We have passed along your praises to Fernando. We are happy to hear you had a great experience and look forward to assisting you with your future needs.

Westlake Financial Company Information