3.31/5

Looking for a loan company?

597 Westlake Financial Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

I have had minimal problems with Westlake, other than their representatives never knowing what is going on and having to call multiple times to fix an issue. Not ideal customer service but pretty typical of loan sharks. However, today I spoke with Erik **. I was dealing with a NSF fee that was unnecessary and this was my second call to try and take care of it. Originally I was told the fee would fall off and to not worry about it. I called back today because it has been a month and we are getting calls to ask how we want to pay our accruing fees. I called and Erik helped with the account. He dealt with every question effectively and gave me his name at the end so I can speak to him personally should something go wrong after today. Very good service.

Westlake Financial response

We’re so glad to hear that you had a good experience with Westlake! Thank you for your comments about Erik. We strive to provide our customers with quality customer service and we love when our employees get recognition for it.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2019

Spoke with many agents. As you can see I called 10x today. No one seemed to want to help or actually care about my current situation, but then I spoke with Cassandra ** and what can I say? Spoke with me on the phone, guided me through everything with patience, didn’t leave me on hold for more than 10 minutes, helped me out with everything I needed, and she was more than happy to listen to my frustration and get me the help I need to get my situation taken care of. CASSANDRA ** BEST AGENT IN WESTLAKE FINANCIAL. I give her my VOTE for best customer service.

Westlake Financial response

Thank you for sharing your feedback with Westlake, Melissa. We take all of our customers’ concerns seriously. We apologize for the negative experience you had with our company. We do not support this type of customer service, and we are working very hard to make sure that everyone is helped effectively and within a timely manner. We have passed along your praises to Cassandra. We are happy to hear you had a great experience and look forward to assisting you with your future needs.

Get expert buying tips about Loan Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2018

Jessica is the best customer service representative that I have had the pleasure to work with. We were in a accident and going through the insurance protocol and our car was not driveable so it was towed to a lot. Long story short when my insurance company went to pick up the car to evaluate it they were told it was repossessed. We called up Westlake Financial and were very upset to find this out and got Jessica (poor thing). She was very professional the whole time and believe me I was very upset to say the least to find out that they considered it a repossession. My husband had to talk to her because I was so upset.

Jessica still dug into what was going on and took our account to several upper management and found out that it was picked up by WF but it was not a repossession it was picked up to be assessed by their insurance department. She helped us file the claim with their insurance department and now we are all on the same page and we are going to get our totaled car paid off and everything taken care of. If Jessica had just done the minimum effort this would still be a mess. She went the extra mile for us and it was at the end of the day and I am sure it had been a long day for her. People like Jessica need to be praised for their hard work and I can't thank her enough for digging deeper and getting the right management involved. Thanks for going the extra mile Jessica, you are a rock star!

Westlake Financial response

Thank you for posting a review Kristen! We have passed along your praises to Jessica. We are happy to hear you had a great experience and look forward to assisting you with your future needs.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2018

After a 2 year contract I just made my last payment to Westlake. I have had absolutely no issues. Every time I needed to push a payment back they assisted and was understanding. Every time I had a question I always got help. No one ever was rude to me. Yes the collections calls when you are late are annoying but. I truly, truly am thankful for Westlake. I read nothing but bad reviews and I was so scared to go into a term with this bank. To my surprise, they exceeded my expectations. I do want to give a special shoutout to Ryan **. I think that's his name. He just took my last payment and answered every question I had. Ryan I love your professionalism and I see you being a great leader in the future (I'm a call center talent supervisor). I wish you nothing but the best!!

Westlake Financial response

Hi Wendell. On behalf of Westlake Financial Services, we wish to express our sincerest appreciation for your positive review. We are pleased to learn about your positive experience with us and Ryan. When it’s time to upgrade to a new vehicle, give us a call. Westlake offers incentives for its valued customers. Thank you and we look forward to the opportunity to service you in the future. Westlake Financial Services (877) 285-6971, Mon-Fri., 8 am – 5 pm PT.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2018

I have to say that I am very pleased with the service provided by Westlake staff! I had an account with them few years back, and for some reason it was not showing completely paid on my credit reports. I reached out to Westlake to have them update the information because I am ready to purchase a home for my little girls. I spoke to supervisor Harvey **, who explained to me why it was showing charges-off, he said to please give him a week to update and send me a letter to give to my lender, and I was amazed as how fast I received the letter! He went above and beyond to make sure I received my letter, not even two hours later, and my lender already had the letter, plus the following day, my credit report was updated.

Mr. Harvey definitely exceeded my expectations and his whole team was extremely helpful and pleasant on the phone. Please, if you’re having a negative experience, calm down and speak to them nicely, explain your concerns and I tell you, they will do their best to help you and deliver! Oh and he also gave me some credit report tips!!?? Thank you Westlake team and Mr. Harvey **. From the ** family Florida.

Westlake Financial response

We’re so glad to hear that you had a good experience with Westlake, Wilfrid! Thank you for your comments about Harvey. We strive to provide our customers with quality customer service and we love when our employees get recognition for it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Westlake Financial?

Original review: May 21, 2019

We spoke to Jorge a Westlake representative. He is the amazing representative ever... Very professional and know how to handle customer. I rated him 500% percent. He help us in our concern. I appreciated his workmanship.

Original review: May 21, 2019

First Mistake. I bought a car from Jim, M and M used car sale in San Diego. Well the finance was They said my credit was good but when I saw the paperwork on the financing. I bought the car M&M calling and asking for money and telling me not to tell Westlake Financial. Second Mistake. Making payments on the phone, 7-Eleven and CVS all charge $5 or $3.99. I was paid ahead even though they keep on calling you five times a day telling you you didn’t make a payment charging you late fees but here was a problem they send me in the mail where to go pay car loan, has a barcode, CVS and 7 Eleven. They scan it so all the money I was paying was going to two different accounts one on my name and the other someone else was an old account when the company just started.

Thank God they send you a receipt on your phone plus I had my receipt that they give you. I showed them to the 7-Eleven man. He told me I need to call the company I believe it’s PayNearMe. I called and a gentleman help me out and explain to me what was going on. My payments were going to two different accounts. Westlake Financial gave me two different account number. The album belong to some man I’m not going to mention his name and the other account definitely was mine but they were calling me saying I was late. I was paying late fees even though I was paying on time and increments.

Well I called Westlake Financial Account I was going on. All they wanted was your money. They wouldn’t send me to a supervisor. They just get them transfer me to the customer service until finally a young man named Enrique help me out. Send me to Samantha. The supervisor named Kevin ** definitely was an angel. He did investigation meanwhile I kept on making my payments and where is they kept on calling me telling me I’m late. Supervisor Angel found out that There were lots of payments that I made into that account. But I had gathered all the information sending him all the copies the receipt I had. Took him a while not one month more than that but finally he called and said he was sorry and the money was not going to be returned in my account. How many mine I paid interest on that account the other account that is and still making my payments on time.

They're always calling me and still they keep on making mistakes and never letting me talk to a supervisor. They just transfer me to another customer service and sometimes I’m lucky and I get a really nice person and they help me out so this started last year June and this year in March 24, 2019 looks like it was put back into my account, but I asked for my payment history to take to a company to make sure it was done right. So I didn’t want to give them any star but this app says I have to so I gave them one star and that is for the ones who help me.

Original review: May 20, 2019

I would suggest do not go with this Financial Service. They will create so many ways to get the money from you. Highly not recommended. Do not be stupid. Trust me. I wanted to cancel the loan application the day I signed. They were not even responding me after I asked that I do not want to take the loan. I applied for the auto finance they charged me 25%. I was stupid accepting the deal at the first place.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
    Original review: May 13, 2019

First, the loan's term were super expensive: a car worth 8K, I put down 2K and the loan amount to a car worth 8K was in total: $7,024. Why did I agree? Credit score bad (Mortgage issue with Chase but resolved and still listed on my credit). Fast forward: I lost 3 clients, and cannot pay 2 months of the loan and I spoke with their agents 2 /3 times a week. They agree to extend the payment dateline, but because I cannot meet their dateline they repossessed the car with no warning. Not once, when I signed the contract or spoke numerous time with their agent, anyone warn me about the Repo Threat. So the car is gone, in auction this Wednesday the 15th and now to get the car back I need to pay $789.

I email 10 days ago, Mr.Anderson Group President, Westlake Financial and shortly after a gentleman called me and told me the "Repo" factor was in the contract. Pay up or face the consequences (so much for empathy). When I said why none did mentioned it (aside the contract or not call me to warn me, he said that it is not required in the state of NY and if they warned their customers about it, they would hide their car! (Don't car our days have GPS? Try to hide a car in Larchmont with no parking permit, so how did they find my car?) The bottom line, this is a ruthless company and treat customers in difficulties like criminal. As my car goes for auction this Wednesday, I will file a Civil suit against this firm. We will see what a judge has to say about this"repo" practice. Oh, I forgot to tell you that I am a mediator for the Civil Court of Westchester.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
    Original review: May 9, 2019

Have never had an issue with the company until recently. We are going through some financial hardship and deferred our payment with a customer service rep. He then confirmed that we have the payment deferred until the end of the next month. Fast forward two weeks our car is being repossessed. We call in and talk to another rep whom then tells us that it went through upper management and was then denied. We received no notifications emails, calls, nothing regarding this matter. In fact we were told everything was set and confirmed. So now we owe the past due (rightfully so) but also a repo fee on top of it. Feels like we're getting scammed there. The rep said it was not their responsibility to inform us of the change in status of the deferred payment after confirmation. Good thing we record all our phone calls when discussing financials.

Westlake Financial response

Thank you for sharing your feedback with Westlake Financial Services, Codi. We take all of our customers’ concerns seriously. We apologize for the negative experience you had with our company. Please contact us so that we may further assist you.

Original review: May 7, 2019

This company will attempt to repossess your vehicle (even when your payments are just outside of the 30 day mark). Now that my payoff is under $2700, they advise me they don’t accept any type of credit card. It’s as if this loan company wants to squeeze every bogus overpriced cent they can out of their unsuspecting clients. The vehicle my loan is on has been blown up for over a year (my mistake for trying to rebuild my credit and being taken advantage of). They won’t settle, there are no breaks and they definitely don’t seem to want to help me in any way. I wouldn’t recommend Westlake to anyone. Buyer beware!

Westlake Financial response

Thank you for sharing your feedback with Westlake Financial Services, Ursula. We take all of our customers’ concerns seriously. Please contact us so that we may further assist you.

Original review: May 7, 2019

I paid off my car about two week ago and I wanted to know how long does it takes to report the transfer through the major credit reporting agencies? Because I do not see it on my credit and it still says that I owe to y'all.

Westlake Financial response

Hi Daniela, thank you for your feedback with Westlake Financial Services. Please contact us so that we may further assist you.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
    Original review: May 6, 2019

I bought a 2012 Dodge Challenger srt8 with low miles and it's a great car. On 12/01/2018 my truck who was financed through Santander Financial which I thought were bad but my percentage was 16 percent and I was only paying back 3500 extra of it went the whole term of loan which my truck had 18000 in financing. Then on 12/01/2018 like I said a drunk driver rear ended my truck and totaled it. Which USAA his insurance company took almost 3 months to pay off loan and 2 weeks sat at junk yard so all my equity gone and I put down 7000. Plus all stuff was stolen out. So because took USAA 3 months to pay off loan my credit score dropped over 120 points plus the car lots ran it over 100 times and took it from 640 to a 449 my interest rate. I dealt with Northeastern auto exchange in Trenton New Jersey and they got me financed through Westlake for 20.9 percent interest on about 20000, 2000 more than my truck loan.

First off the car lot gave me my car with inspection out first week then oil was way over and needed oil change and the stick set of rims and tires and aftermarket set were all bald and would not pass inspection. So immediately had to do oil and I spent 800 dollars immediately for tires so could pass inspection. And now gotta pay for inspection as well. Now to Westlake Financial. I put down 8500 which I had to sell my four wheeler that I use to plow in winter because we get alot of snow. And I'm disabled from football. And I told car lot that I did not want to put that much down but because they over heard a convo about how much I could scrounge up they just happened to want the exact number down 8500 as I was talking about and said that's what Westlake wanted down. Of course Westlake said that's between you and dealer so that's so many lies already.

I paid my first payment month early so I gas two months till next payment. But let me tell you! This company is doing so much illegal stuff it's not even funny. My interest rate was 20.9 percent which I figured would be higher since USAA and the car lots took forever to pay off loan and ran my credit so much it tanked over 200 points. So my truck 18000 financed and only paying around 3800 in interest through term of loan. Now Westlake 20.9 from Santander at 16.9 percent 4 percent increase and financed 26999 with 8500 down so I am financial g almost same as truck. But NOPE if I got whole term of loan I'm paying back almost 20000 in interest. I called Westlake and the gentlemen who barely spoke English and could not explain to me why so much interest was taken out sounded like a fool. I have an MBA in business management. He actually said thank you you're the first polite person I spoke to. I said I know it's not you it's the company.

So now we have paid legal representation through our jobs and Westlake is going to be in some trouble. I'll show you why. With 8500 down you should get a better rate than nothing down. And if you do the math 529.75 a month financing divided by 20.9 percent is 111.29 in interest and month. Feb 23 I paid 529.75 2 months before first payment which 331.03 went to interest and 198.70 went to principal. On Apr 3 next payment which they harassed the hell out of me because was one day behind and that's only cause slipped my mind plus had to do phone interview with them. 2nd payment 529.73 on Apr3 which 456.62 went to interest and 73.11 to principal. Then made another early payment on April 21 for 529.73. 209.99 went to interest and 319.74 to principal. Now how in the world are these interest rates possible. 111.29 is 20.9 interest a month on 529.73.

The guy tried to say you're charged 11.48 a day in interest. Nowhere in my contract or when I talked to carlot was there 11.48nla day that's 344.40 a month. If they don't change it to 111.29 a month like it's supposed to be my attorney is ready to take them for everything. This is why our economy crashes because car lots doing stuff like this. Their own employees hate working for them. So I have paid $997.64 for 3 months I had car in interest! And only $591.55 in principal. Does that sound like 20.9 percent interest? The 150 percent interest which is totally illegal. I didn't even sign paperwork nor did lot put it in front of me they did it on computer! If anyone would like to be part of class action suit leave comment and I'll give you info! IVE ALREADY STOPPED 10 PPL FROM USING THEM! Please do not use them and ruin your life because they are thieves and employees dont even know how to explain interest to you!

Westlake Financial response

Hi Sean, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We truly care about our customers and are working to address concerns we are made aware of. We offer competitive financing options for customers in all categories of the credit spectrum, which is why we’re really sorry to hear that you’re unhappy with our service. Please let us know if there is a specific concern we can help resolve.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
    Original review: May 5, 2019

A few ago my truck was destroyed by a large tree that fell in my front by thunderstorm with wind speed up to 140 miles. And a month went by with no truck. Trying to take care of my family without a vehicle. I found a good used truck in Humble, TX for 6600 and I only had 4600 to make the down payment and I was 2000 short. The Ford dealership in Humble, TX setup up with financing with Westlake Financial and they want to charge me 18.9900 rate for 24 months.

Now I will be force to pay 5197.68 in interest rates of total after two years. My payment start at 216.57 a month for two years because l did not have the cash of 2000.00 thousand dollars on me to pay off the truck. My total for my down payment and high interest rates is about 10,000.00 for a used truck that cost 6600.00. My hometown Credit Union in Waco, TX did not want to finance me 2000.00 because of my damn credit score. I cannot get a damn break in my life. I read the reviews on Westlake Financial and it was not good. Please GOD help us please.

Westlake Financial response

Hi Jeremy, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We truly care about our customers and are working to address concerns we are made aware of. We offer competitive financing options for customers in all categories of the credit spectrum, which is why we’re really sorry to hear that you’re unhappy with our service. Please let us know if there is a specific concern we can help resolve.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
    Original review: May 1, 2019

This company just want money. A total rip off. 3 payments left and now they tell me I have a balloon payment out of nowhere. I been having problems with this company since they took over from Honor Finance. Harrassing phone calls before I even get out of the bed in the mornings. At least 20 phones calls a day. I just stop answering. I will never use this company for financing anything. Money hungry.

Westlake Financial response

Thank you for sharing your feedback with Westlake Financial Services, Carolyn. We take all of our customers’ concerns seriously. We apologize for the negative experience you had with our company. Please contact us so that we may further assist you.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
    Original review: April 25, 2019

I purchased a vehicle through Honor Finance. Honor Finance went out of business and the loans were transferred to Westlake. Westlake DID NOT report the transfer through the major credit reporting agencies. My credit score is now 535 and shows I have not made any payments for 6 months. When you call their customer lie line they say it's all taken care of!

Westlake Financial response

Thank you for sharing your feedback with Westlake Financial Services, Ken. We take all of our customers’ concerns seriously. We apologize for the negative experience you had with our company. Please contact us so that we may further assist you.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
    Original review: April 23, 2019

The morning that my bill is due I received multiple phone calls throughout that day. And I mean multiple as in I block so many numbers because they robocall me. It gets to the point where my phone dies because it receive so many phone calls. My due date was Easter and I had received 25 calls Easter Sunday about my bill being due when my payment date isn't till the Friday after.

They are so inconsiderate and wonder why when I call I have a problem. Even after I call them and tell them that I am going to be paying my bill in a couple days I still continue to receive 5 to 20 calls a day. This happens every month. I know when my payment date is and if I am unable to make a payment on that day I do make sure I call them and advise them of that but they still call multiple times from multiple numbers throughout the day. They have gotten to the point where they robocall from local numbers and I am a high member of my community where I have people call me with personal issues and professional issues in emergencies and I can't even answer their calls because I don't know if it's a robocall or if it's an actual call.

Westlake Financial response

Hi Jonas. Thank you for bringing this situation to our attention. First and foremost, we would like to apologize for the negative customer experience you encountered. Providing great customer service is our main goal. Given the opportunity, we would like to learn more details about your concern and be able to try to make things right. Please contact us at your earliest convenience.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
    Original review: April 20, 2019

Thieves and Usurers. Added a last minute $1000 "in house lending fee" to the loan, on top of what already was a very high interest rate. Moreover they will go to great lengths to try and make your down payment insignificant. This people are not here to help you, or give you a second chance. They are here to take advantage and exploit honest working people in need of a loan.

Westlake Financial response

Please contact us at your earliest convenience, so that we can further assist you. We look forward to speaking with you.

Original review: April 14, 2019

I originally purchased my 09 Audi from a company who had me financed through Westlake back in December 2018. March 19th 2019 my car took in water during a rainstorm and my insurance company (GEICO) deemed it a total loss. I had also paid for GAP coverage through Westlake at the time I purchased the car. Well Geico did everything on their end within 3 days. The company was paid off all but about $1000. I also filed a claim for the GAP insurance the day after the adjuster came and told me the car was a total loss.

Well almost a month later, their GAP insurance still has not paid. I'm getting calls and payment reminders constantly. I'm no longer in possession of the car or title. I've called customer service and told them I have no intention on paying them any payments being the full coverage and GAP coverage should have covered it weeks ago. They told me to disregard the calls, but the calls don't stop. Nobody can seem to give me a straight answer on what is going on. This has turned into a real fiasco. Hopefully this won't affect my credit!

Westlake Financial response

Thank you for sharing your feedback with Westlake Financial Services, William. We take all of our customers’ concerns seriously. We apologize for the negative experience you had with our company. Please contact us so that we may further assist you.

Original review: April 14, 2019

I was approved for the very first time with Westlake Financial. I did not completely understand how the car buying process worked. Westlake Financial has one the highest interest rates causing more hardship than help. I have had to call them and wait on hold more than 40 mins to speak with supervisors regarding my account. While I had the hope that Westlake Financial would help build my credit on several occasions they have reported that my account has been closed, which is completely false and causes my credit score to decline. I would not recommend Westlake Financial to a friend or enemy. Hardworking people don't deserve to be ripped off and made to suffer for Westlake's insensitive, uncaring, unjustified false reporting. I am displeased and dissatisfied with the this Financial company.

Westlake Financial response

Thank you for sharing your feedback with Westlake Financial Services, Marie. We take all of our customers’ concerns seriously. We apologize for the negative experience you had with our company. Please contact us so that we may further assist you.

Original review: April 9, 2019

I've had a car loan with WLF for a year and a half. I've never made a late payment and was told that I have a 4 day grace period by a Representative just like it says in my contract. They call BEFORE the due date and if you answer they hang up. At 9:01am your phone will ring on your due date. (Too bad it's not earlier. You could count on it like an alarm clock.) It will ring another 5 or 6 times that day and the following few, during your grace period, until you make your payment. BE READY FOR THIS.

Westlake Financial response

Thank you for sharing your feedback with Westlake Financial Services, Marjorie. We take all of our customers’ concerns seriously. We apologize for the negative experience you had with our company. Please contact us so that we may further assist you.

Original review: April 8, 2019

Do not use this company. All they want is money. Customer Service is rude and harassed my friends and family for money. Some of them they even got the number without me ever giving it to them. I told them my situation that I could no longer afford the vehicle and had turned it in for voluntary repossession. This company is quick to send out a repo to you if you missed a payment by a couple days but do not want to repo it if you give the order.

Story short I got fed up and demanded they give me a company to call (which I did and it is now in the repo's possession) constant harassing from this company, and even I'm competent comments about me not knowing anything and degrading me. Also each and every OTHER CS will give you a different price and payoff so watch out with that. If you are reading this DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. They will harass you even after hours 10 times a day!

Westlake Financial response

Thank you for sharing your feedback with Westlake Financial Services, Cecilio. We take all of our customers’ concerns seriously. We apologize for the negative experience you had with our company. Please contact us so that we may further assist you.

Original review: April 8, 2019

I paid off my account on April 1st. Today is April 8th and I get 2 threatening letters, 1 addressed to my dead husband. I call them and they say, "Well it takes a couple weeks to be posted." It didn't take but 24 hours to come out of my bank. Thank God I am done with these people. By far the worst. We'll see how long before I receive the title. Maybe I'm not done.

Westlake Financial response

Thank you for sharing your feedback with Westlake Financial Services, Patricia. We take all of our customers’ concerns seriously. We apologize for the negative experience you had with our company. Please contact us so that we may further assist you.

Original review: April 8, 2019

I just bought a car with this company and they're calling me and calling me and it's not even my payment due. And they charge $5.00 to make a payment online by phone or from the app that's ridiculous. They just want your money. Customer service terrible they don't have no manner. And this company has bad reputation and bad reviews. I'm so scared because this is my first car buying. For new buyers please stay away from this company.

Westlake Financial response

Thank you for sharing your feedback with Westlake Financial Services, Eric. We take all of our customers’ concerns seriously. We apologize for the negative experience you had with our company. Please contact us so that we may further assist you.

Original review: April 4, 2019

I bought a car from a dealership and the dealership put that it was a different model when I contacted my finance company. They're not wanting to help me and I'm getting stuck paying $30,000 for a car that was only 12,000 brand new. I'm disabled and I should be stuck paying for a car that I can't drive especially when it's not the correct model that the dealership promised me.

Westlake Financial response

Thank you for sharing your feedback with Westlake Financial Services, Shaun. We take all of our customers’ concerns seriously. We apologize for the negative experience you had with our company. Please contact us so that we may further assist you.

Original review: April 4, 2019

Thank you very much for the service. One of the best attendants with a lot of patience he helped me solve my situation. At all times he wanted to help me. I'm very happy with the service. Thank you very much, Luiz **.

Westlake Financial response

We’re so glad to hear that you had a good experience with Westlake Financial Services, Aldo! Thank you for your comments about Luiz. We strive to provide our customers with quality customer service and we love when our employees get recognition for it.

Original review: April 4, 2019

My experience with Westlake Financial has been okay until it came time for us to get our title. Same review you'll see across all of the internet. We paid our car off in February. It is now April and we have not received our title. Also, they now want us to pay for a copy of our title to be sent to us! Ridiculous! I already paid them enough money! I paid them their money and now I expect my title. Can I sue them for this? I have proof it was never sent to us, they have the right address, and I have a service I paid for through the postal service that lets me see every piece of mail I get about 24hrs or so before I actually receive it. I have even called the post office to make sure it wasn't a mix-up. Nothing was ever sent to us. Plus they record our conversations, so it would be in there that at first she told me they sent it on March 9th, and then she said March 12th. I bet they never even sent it. And now they want me to pay for it and deal with it myself. No.

Westlake Financial response

Thank you for sharing your feedback with Westlake Financial Services, Sandra. We take all of our customers’ concerns seriously. We apologize for the negative experience you had with our company. Please contact us so that we may further assist you.

Original review: April 2, 2019

I'm so upset. I finished paying off my vehicle almost a year ago and still no title. I keep calling and every person I get on the line no customer service skills and are very rude like while they were getting your money for payments no damn issue. Now that I need my title they keep giving me the runaround. They are a scam, a bunch of liars and I'm doing everything in my power to put this out there even on the news. Till this day I'm still fighting to get my title. Next step lawsuit.

Westlake Financial response

Thank you for sharing your feedback with Westlake Financial Services, Delia. We take all of our customers’ concerns seriously. We apologize for the negative experience you had with our company. Please contact us so that we may further assist you.

Original review: April 1, 2019

Called to ask where my car was. They didn’t want to tell me anything. Asked who the towing company was. Didn’t want to give me the number. This is ridiculous. I just want to know where my car is so I can get my things!!

Westlake Financial response

Thank you for sharing your feedback with Westlake Financial Services, Margarita. We take all of our customers’ concerns seriously. We apologize for the negative experience you had with our company. Please contact us so that we may further assist you.

Original review: March 30, 2019

I purchase a car through this people... Paid it in a year and a month and they have never reported this to the credit bureau. It never got reported or anything. Very upsetting because I went to get another car 3 years later and that was not shown on my credit at all.. it appeared that I didn’t have no credit score whatsoever. Also... they gave me a big headache trying to tell me that my paystubs looks fake?? They wanted bank statements and still end up giving me the car to a 18.36%??? Having on their record that I purchase and paid in FULL my previous loan with them. I had to get this deal because I had no other option. But planning to pay the new car for a year and refinance with someone else and get the actual car I like.

Westlake Financial response

Thank you for sharing your feedback with Westlake Financial Services, Lynmarie. We take all of our customers’ concerns seriously. We apologize for the negative experience you had with our company. Please contact us so that we may further assist you.

Westlake Financial Company Information