4.8(123)
Written by
Author picture
Edited by

About The Credit Pros

Established in 2009, The Credit Pros is a credit repair company that helps clients improve their credit scores by disputing credit reporting errors to the three credit bureaus (Experian, TransUnion and Equifax). Depending on the level of service you sign up for, you can get unlimited credit dispute letters and credit counseling from certified credit experts. Free credit monitoring is added to every plan level to protect you from identity theft.

Pros & Cons

Pros
  • 90-day money-back guarantee
  • Free consultation
  • Bilingual service
Cons
  • Expensive plans
  • Must mail/fax reports
  • Only one monthly dispute with the smaller package

Stars Rating

• 94%
  • 0%
  • 2%
  • 2%
  • 3%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Credit Pros?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Credit Pros?
    M increased rating by 1 star.
    Customer ServiceStaff
    After a positive interaction with The Credit Pros, M increased their star rating on Feb. 21, 2024.

Updated review: Feb. 21, 2024

The company was unable to remove anything from my credit report and I feel like I was definitely mislead on the trade line for the 'premium' account. The only redeeming thing is the fact that they honored the 90 Day money back guarantee, but that was only after I stood my ground and made them do multiple call reviews on their sales and customer service teams.

Original Review: Feb. 12, 2024

I recently sought credit repair services from The Credit Pros and was disappointed with my experience. My assigned salesperson, [Name], became unresponsive after the initial sign-up, leaving my calls and messages unanswered. Despite the 90-day money-back guarantee if they couldn't remove any items, when my credit report remained unchanged, they attempted to deny my refund based on technicalities. After promising a call review and resolution, I received no further communication, and my attempts to reach anyone at the company were unsuccessful. Additionally, my request to close my account was ignored. While I cannot confirm their intentions, this lack of communication and transparency led me to question their business practices.

Hello M;
    Thank you for your feedback, we are sorry that you are disappointed with your experience. Satisfying our customers is very important to us and I’m sorry our product/ service didn’t meet your expectations.

Our company has many communication options to serve our clients. To ensure we address your concerns effectively, could you please provide additional information? You can send your contact information to support@thecreditpros.com and include as much detail as possible. Thank you

Customer ServicePriceStaff

Reviewed Feb. 8, 2024

Super helpful, very appreciative family deal and customer service is super efficient. I really wasn’t sure about the price at first but I’m very happy to find out that it is worth it considering how helpful they are as a company.

Pinned

Clorissa, thank you for sharing your positive experience with The Credit Pros! We're thrilled to hear that our team has been helpful and informative. We'll be sure to pass on your kudos to our training team.

Reviewed Feb. 8, 2024

To say that I'm impressed would be an understatement. My credit problems have been expertly fixed by the Credit Professionals. Currently reaping the rewards of having good credit, all because of their committed group for their assistance.

Pinned

Hi Amaya! Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with us. We are thrilled to hear that our team has been able to assist you effectively and provide valuable insights. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to continuing to support you on your credit journey.

Reviewed Feb. 1, 2024

Joining The Credit Pros is highly recommended if you wish to improve your credit score. So I believe it is possible with extra effort; you can entrust your credit to the credit specialists. Many thanks for your assistance. I am grateful for their assistance. I am very happy.

Pinned

Hi Angela, thank you so much for recommending us and sharing your positive experience! We're thrilled to hear that you're happy with the assistance you received from our credit specialists. If you ever need further help or have any questions, feel free to reach out. Thank you again!

Reviewed Feb. 1, 2024

They were so easy to deal with. Made my experience fantastic my score has gone up in less than two weeks. I would recommend them to anybody that is trying to build your credit in a short amount of time. If you just listen to what they say you will do fine. It was definitely worth the money and I can’t wait to see what my schedule looks like in a few more months.

Pinned

Thank you so much for your kind words and 5-star review of our services at Credit Pros. We are thrilled to hear that you had such a positive experience with us. If you ever need anything else, feel free to reach out. We appreciate your support!

Reviewed Jan. 31, 2024

The Credit Pros system is well conceived. You only pay a monthly fee and all your problems are taking care of by amazing professionals who are very knowledgeable. Get your credit score to the highest is their priority number one.

Pinned

Hi Ruth, thank you so much for your kind review! We're thrilled to hear that The CreditPros platform has been instrumental in building your credit score and providing peace of mind with your finances. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any more questions or need further assistance.

Reviewed Jan. 30, 2024

My husband and I are attempting to purchase our very first home and The Credit Pros have made this so easy for me! Fixing my credit has been a rather pleasant experience. I highly recommend The Credit Pros!

Pinned

Hello Amber! Thank you for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that our services have helped improve your understanding of credit and that you feel confident in trusting us. We appreciate your support and are always here to assist you. Good Luck in getting your new home!

Reviewed Jan. 24, 2024

I never realized how much my credit score was affecting my life until I contacted with them. I have been in touch with them and they have been incredibly supportive. I've learned how to make smart financial plans for my future. Thank you Credit Pros team.

Pinned

Hello Ayla, we're thrilled to hear that you've had an amazing experience with us at The Credit Pros! Thank you for your kind words and we look forward to continuing to serve you.

Reviewed Jan. 23, 2024

The Credit Pros did a good job in helping me to obtain new credit cards in the past couple of months. I was shocked when I started getting pre-approved for new credit cards. Highly recommended to everyone.

Pinned

Hello Catherine, We appreciate your positive feedback about your experience. We take pride in serving our customers and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed Jan. 22, 2024

If it wasn't for Credit Pros I wouldn't have been able to buy my new car. Thank you. You guys are the best. I'm able to generate a larger income and take care of myself and the ones I love and thank you so much.

Pinned

Hi Joshua, thank you for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that Credit Pros helped you achieve your goal of buying a new car. It's great to know that our services have had a positive impact on your income and well-being. We appreciate your support!

Reviewed Jan. 19, 2024

With my pregnancy, I already had too much on my plate. Under these circumstances, the last thing I wanted to worry about was my credits. The journey proceeded easily with the assistance of Credit Professionals! They took care of everything so expertly and resolved my credit problems. I can now anticipate the joyous moment without concern for credit. Strongly suggest using their services! Regards, Credit Pros.

Pinned

Hi Atlas, we're thrilled to hear that our team at Credit Professionals was able to provide the expert assistance you needed to resolve your credit problems. We understand how important it is to have peace of mind during such a special time. Thank you for strongly recommending our services!

Reviewed Jan. 17, 2024

My experience with The Credit Pros has been wonderful! They were extremely helpful to me and explained a lot of things about credit I did not know. I recommend The Credit Pros to everyone. The staff are also good.

Pinned

Hi Henry, thank you for your kind words! We're here to support you on your financial journey and are grateful to be a part of your success. Take care and best wishes!

Reviewed Jan. 16, 2024

At first, I had doubts regarding credit restoration services, but The Credit Pros totally altered my mind. My credit score has significantly improved as a result of their instructional approach to credit restoration. I valued that they created a program especially for my circumstances. I recently received approval for a job that required a credit check thanks to their assistance.

Pinned

Hi Aurora, thank you for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that Credit Pros helped you in this matter. We're here to support you on your financial journey and are grateful to be a part of your success. Take care and best wishes!

Reviewed Jan. 12, 2024

I have just started working with The credit pros. So far, they have been very friendly and easy to work with. I do not have any input about the success of the credit repair but starting out on a very positive experience and have hope for positive results.

Pinned

Hi Michelle, thank you for your kind words! we're thrilled to hear that you've had an amazing experience with us at The Credit Pros! Thank you for your kind words and we look forward to continuing to serve you.

Reviewed Jan. 7, 2024

Great Company. Very helpful with my credit. They are meeting my every need. I love that in one year from now my credit will be even better than before. The Credit Pros are here for the people. Thank you Credit Pros.

Pinned

Hello Felix, thank you for your positive feedback! We're glad to hear that you've had a great experience with us so far. We're confident that our services will continue to support you and help you achieve your goals. We're here for you every step of the way!

Reviewed Jan. 2, 2024

The Credit Pros send to all 3 bureaus at once and send out more the just 2 or 3 at once like other credit repairs I have worked with. I haven’t been with this one long but it is by far the best one yet. I would recommend it to others.

Pinned

Hello Lisa, thank you so much for recommending us! We're thrilled to hear that our services have made a positive impact on your credit. If you need any further assistance or have any questions, please feel free to reach out.

Reviewed Dec. 30, 2023

Great company. Very reliable and fast communication is great. Customer service is excellent. I would recommend this company for anyone with weak or bad credit to help clear your past to a brighter future.

Pinned

Hello Zachary; thank you for your kind words! We strive to provide excellent communication and customer service. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to serving you again in the future.

Verified purchase

Reviewed Dec. 19, 2023

Would come visiting to help with your credit repair. Highly recommend them, write reference letters in case I need to get financial assistance. They have great advisors. They do their job or refunded back!

Pinned

Hi Goddess, thank you so much for recommending our credit repair services! We're glad to hear that our advisors have been helpful and that you feel confident in our ability to assist you. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to continuing to serve you.

Reviewed Dec. 16, 2023

I did what I could with my credit debt and believe me it wasn't easy. However The Credit Pros helped me understand that more can be done that will benefit me in the future. Boy were they right. The credit pros are doing a good job so far.

Pinned

Hi Damien, thank you for sharing your experience! We're thrilled to hear that The Credit Pros were able to provide helpful guidance and support in managing your credit debt. We appreciate your feedback.

PriceStaff

Reviewed Dec. 12, 2023

In the beginning, my credit score was so sad that it was next to impossible for me to achieve anything without having to pay extremely high interest rates, ridiculously high car insurance rates. Credit cards were out of the question. Upon joining the Credit Pros, things have really changed for the better. My credit score is still going in the right direction. It all happened a lot faster than I thought it would. I'm pretty sure that I made the right decision by joining the Credit Pros Team.

Pinned

Hi Larry, thank you for your fantastic review! We're delighted to hear that your credit score has improved and you're seeing positive results faster than expected. We're glad you decided to join our team. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or need assistance.

Reviewed Nov. 27, 2023

They answered the phone and all my questions to help me through the process of Repairing my credit. After signing up for the service they called me to see if anything else was needed or any other issues that needed addressed.

Pinned

Hi Derrick, thank you for your kind words and for choosing our credit repair service. We're glad to hear that our team was able to assist you with your questions and provide you with the support you needed throughout the process. If you have any further inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Reviewed Nov. 20, 2023

Used a few credit repair services and nothing comes close to The Credit Pros! Ease of use, professional, thoroughly knowledgeable, and offers a multitude of other services that can get you on track. Thanks!!!!

Pinned

Hi Michael, thank you for your kind words and for choosing our credit repair service. We're glad to hear that our team was able to assist you with your questions and provide you with the support you needed throughout the process. If you have any further inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Customer ServiceSales & Marketing

Reviewed Nov. 16, 2023

So I recently contacted a service that helps first time homebuyers with less than stellar credit. The first step was them connecting you to a credit specialist. I spoke with Ryan and advised I know how to raise my score and it's almost where it needs to be. It's just not there yet. Even though I advised it was already in the works Ryan became overbearingly aggressive and went so far as to challenge me on my techniques. Sales without customer service is a tacky tactic. It immediately turned me off of the service and I advised I would not be a good candidate for their services.

Pinned

Hi Monique, thank you for sharing your experience. We apologize for any discomfort caused during your interaction with our credit specialist. We strive to provide excellent customer service and will address this issue to ensure it doesn't happen again. We appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed Nov. 9, 2023

When I bought in they told me upfront that it takes a minimum of 3 months to get it going. And it started on the second month. People have to understand that it's not a wand that they wave around to fix everything. It takes time. Also they send the letters which is a plus.

Pinned

Hi Montravian, thank you for your positive review! We appreciate your understanding that building a successful social media presence takes time and effort. We're glad to hear that your experience with us started to show results by the second month. If you have any further questions or feedback, feel free to reach out.

Reviewed Oct. 26, 2023

They were super cool, very nice, very informative. I learned quite a lot about my credit score and how to improve my score as well as what things to avoid doing so that my score doesn't get lowered. I'm very thankful for the help.

Pinned

Hi David, thank you so much for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that you found our service helpful and informative.

Reviewed Oct. 19, 2023

I highly recommend. I have been with them for two months. So far so good. I just signed up. I am hoping for some great results. Once I see some progress, I will add my Wife. From what I see so far, they are doing good.

Pinned

Hi Ron! Thank you so much for your positive review and for choosing us as your social media manager. We're thrilled to hear that you're happy with our services so far. We'll continue working hard to deliver the great results you're hoping for.

Reviewed Oct. 11, 2023

Great Experience, They worked with my every need, I left feeling overly excited. They left me feeling protected in my Credit and walked me through every single step and 500000 questions I had were answered. Most of all they were courteous, friendly and patient.

Pinned

Hi Andre! Thank you so much for your kind words and 5-star review! We're thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with us. Our team is dedicated to providing exceptional service and ensuring that all your needs are met. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to assisting you in the future!

Reviewed Sept. 13, 2023

We've been working with The Credit Pros for over a year, and they've always been helpful. They are always quick to respond to our demands and can typically manage the majority of our requests. I wholeheartedly suggest these.

Pinned

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're glad to hear that you've had a great experience with us so far. We're confident that our services will continue to support you and help you achieve your goals. We're here for you every step of the way!

Reviewed Sept. 13, 2023

From the initial phone call, they walked us through the process so well and gave us a clear game plan for fixing our credit. Absolutely recommend!! Within the first month, our scores increased, and we felt they really heard our goals and met them with concise action.

Pinned

Thank you for your kind words! We strive to provide excellent communication and customer service. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed Sept. 11, 2023

The Credit Pros made my account go up in just 2 weeks 60 points, looking forward to how my score will look in 90 days, thank you, The Credit Pros. I will recommend this company to everybody worldwide. Thank you.

Pinned

Hi Michael, thank you for sharing your positive experience! We're thrilled to hear that your credit score improved so quickly after joining.

Reviewed Sept. 11, 2023

The Credit Pros are great to work with. Every time I call I get the best customer service and talk to people who seem to really care about helping you. Credit Pros has helped me through their program the whole time and have been a phone call away if I have had any questions. I couldn’t have asked for a better company to work with as I work on my credit! Thanks Credit Pros!!

Pinned

Hi Chris, thank you for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that you found our service helpful and that we were able to provide you with the support and advice you needed. We appreciate your feedback and hope to continue exceeding your expectations in the future.

Reviewed Sept. 8, 2023

I don't frequently write reviews, but I will for "The Credit Pros" because they went above and beyond to assist me with my credits, inform me, and prepare my credits for re-financing my mortgage loan.

Pinned

Hi Emma, thank you for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that you found our service helpful and that we were able to provide you with the support and advice you needed. We appreciate your feedback and hope to continue exceeding your expectations in the future.

Reviewed Aug. 12, 2023

I have been very pleased with The Credit Pros' efforts on my credit report. I hope to one day get my score back to where it once was.. It has only been a month but already I see activity on my accounts.

Pinned

Hi Reynaldo, thank you so much for your kind words! We strive to provide exceptional customer service and we're thrilled to hear that we met your expectations.

Reviewed July 25, 2023

I just started with The Credit Pros, and they appear to be the best option to improve my credit scores. They have given me a portal that has multiple options to help me improve my credit scores. They have given me a $5.000.00 dollar credit line, on-line to help me build my credit history.

Reviewed July 14, 2023

I just joined to have my credit repaired initially, I had spoken Luis in NJ and made it seemed that you should not have any problems disputing your items. I had told him that I have a bankruptcy on my report, which he said I don't see any on your report. So I went forward with a call session with a credit repair agent to review my dispute items, come to find out I did have a judgement on my account. I also got the impression that a lawyer was going to handle my credit report which that was a lie.

I asked the agent can it be possible to remove items on a bankruptcy report since I thought it was 7 years I had to wait. He was not confident with the answer so I kept asking him and he just said you will find out in 45 days. So with me feeling that I m wasting my time I then called back the 800 number and he also had to put me on hold several times because he could not give me any assurance if its possible to move items on a bankruptcy report. I just decided to cancel but that was another issue, communication sucks in this company - agents not confident they present themselves as repair specialist but they have no clue. I would stay away from this company

Reviewed July 13, 2023

They have helped me get negative marks off my credit scores and helped me to improve it! I have been using them now for about a month and I am highly impressed with their skills and how fast they are to reply.

Price

Reviewed June 27, 2023

Quick and great results with my credit. I saw changes within a month. I recommend The Credit Pros to anyone that's trying to raise their credit scores for sure. It's worth the fee and I'd do it all over Again.

Reviewed May 20, 2023

Never new it exist, great to pick them up to help me deal with my credit score which I have no clue that is why I've been rejected all along my application. I am thrilled to have something like this to walk us through unfamiliar territory like this.

Reviewed May 4, 2023

I had a fantastic experience with this credit repair service. The team was knowledgeable, patient, and understanding. They took the time to explain the process to me and were always available to address my concerns. Thanks to their efforts, my credit score has improved significantly. I would recommend this service to anyone looking to improve their credit and financial well-being!

Reviewed April 21, 2023

The Credit Pros are an amazing company. They do great work repairing people's credit. They are very nice people who understand and listen to your needs. Thanks to them my family and I might actually be able to eventually obtain a loan to get our own place going. Thank you Credit Pros!

Reviewed April 17, 2023

This company is it really wonderful. They're helping me get my credit back in line. They are always there to take my calls and my questions. Very knowledgeable, very kind of considerate. I would recommend this company for everybody.