1.31/5
Based on 107 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

615 Suntrust Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: June 19, 2018

Kept me waiting for 2 weeks for a HELOC for no reason. First they sent the application wrong. Then the loan officer didn't send the correction, then the last person is just trying to get rid of me on the phone... If you value your time, skip these people.

Original review: June 19, 2018

Been a customer at this bank since 1998. Actually opened the account at this branch. In the last 5 years, I have tried to avoid going there because the customer service was so bad. The manager(s) were bad and unprofessional and I found the tellers to lack professionalism and seem to lack training as well. For example, I overheard tellers disrespecting customers was they leave their line by discussing personal information with each other which can clearly be heard by those of us in the line. In addition, all of the tellers, I have contact with in the last year seem to lack professionalism in dealing with customer and also lacked basic knowledge of the business.

Today 6/19/2018, I went there to make a large withdrawal. The teller, Alexis ** briefly keyed in my information and then told me she could not handle my request because there was no "signature card on file". She said, "have a seat and I will get one of the managers to assist you in completing the card." Rather than protesting, as I was sure a card was on file, I sat down and waiting 15 minutes. No help can. I left this branch and went to the Branch at Friendly and was able to complete my transaction within 2 minutes no issues. I mentioned the problem I had at the Elm Street Branch and was given a print out of my signature card dated 1998. The entire interaction was professional, knowledgeable and respectable.

Then I went back to the Elm St Branch to discuss my concerns with the manager Tim **. He was totally unprofessional. Lacked empathy, never once apologized for my inconvenience and instead blamed me for being rude to him. He refused to give me a specific person to whom I can raise my complaint. So I left there and am writing this review as well as trying to contact management about this branch because they have serious issues at this branch. Not because I say so but because a little customer feedback on every interaction for one week would alert management of whats going on there. I have my retirement, IRA, saving and checking this bank but I am going to transition to another bank as fast as I can. Avoid Suntrust - especially South Elm Eugene/Florida Street in Greensboro, NC.

Get expert buying tips about Banks and Credit Unions delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 19, 2018

Closed Business Account. The worst bank ever... Do not ever bank with them or if you do then beware... They can and may close your account with no warning. These people are useless and have no brains... They are so inept and they have not advanced. No wonder the bigger banks are in total control... I foresee them selling off or being overtaken by another bigger and more efficient bank.

Updated on 06/19/2018: Following up to my last review... So we had a business account with Suntrust and 2 personal accounts. My family have been banking since 1979 with Suntrust... That didn’t matter... We had a check from our other business account which was returned because our credit card sales from that account did not clear in time for unforeseen reasons by those cc companies placing hold. Since there were auto payments that cleared Suntrust our account was in negative and we immediately covered with cash deposits and went into to the manager to explain.

She assured all will be fine until we called again to find out when our accounts will be not frozen since ALL our accounts were not accessible. She said after 10 business days all will be fine. Well come to find out after 10 business days and after not paying any of our auto debits and charging fees for extra money to them they closed all accounts and mailed us the balance in checks... No communication whatsoever... These people are on their way out. They will not last much longer with the banking competition. DO NOT EVER do any business with Sunbank aka Suntrust. You will regret and will lose your hard earned money to these crooks.

Original review: June 15, 2018

I have been working closely with a client of mine who is also a client of the SunTrust bank in Douglas, GA. I had the pleasure of speaking with a Mr. N. ** a few times due to us having the same client. I highly recommend working with him because he is patient, professional, and very helpful anyway he can be. If you're thinking about SunTrust, stopping thinking and open an account. You won't regret it!

Original review: June 13, 2018

I opened a account and 3 days later they canceled my account and are holding my money for 13 more days before they mail me a check for it. I deposited all my savings to open this account and now have no money as I wait. They opened the account with a sales mindset without ensuring they would keep it open. According to everyone I cannot get my funds and as far as anyone is concerned I can starve and lose my job because they are not willing to give me my money. I have to wait. So here I am no gas, no food, no money. Thanks Suntrust.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Suntrust?

Original review: June 13, 2018

This place needs to be sued. Their banking process set me up for failure. I withdrew cash from a teller and they processed it like a check which meant it was held for 3 days making it look like my balance was larger than it was. Soon I had a pending negative balance so I rushed into the bank and deposited money to fix it. They held the deposit for 3 days, overdrafted my account and charged me $36 for each overdraft. Now, because of a whole lot of $36 fees and other fees that I don't understand (like a "returned deposit fee" on the cash I deposited), my account is now negative hundreds of dollars. STAY AWAY FROM THIS BANK!!!

Original review: June 12, 2018

I wish I could give Suntrust bank a negative 5 stars. I recently started a small consulting firm. I applied for a business account online with Suntrust Bank on 6/5/18. I sent in a deposit and all of the requested documentation and the account was approved on 6/8/2018. On 6/9/2018, I made a deposit from my first newly acquired client. I was told that the funds would be available on 6/11/18.

The following Monday 6/11/18 I went to check my available balance and there was a message stating that I currently had no available funds. I called the bank and was told that my account was scheduled to be closed on 6/19/2018 due to violation of Suntrust rules and regulations. I asked for an explanation and there was NONE. I think that if my account is going to be closed, I should know what the violation is. I was also told that it is going to take 7-10 business days to actually close the account and another 7-10 days to receive my funds that were deposited. THIS IS NOT FAIR!!! The funds that I deposited are funds that I need to run my small business. I would really like someone from Suntrust to reach out to me with an explanation.

Original review: June 12, 2018

I have bank with Suntrust for more than 5 years and this last incident takes the cake. I went into the Branch located at 5305 Windward Pkwy Alpharetta, GA to make an over the counter cash withdrawal and, I had problems. I am ** and that was one problem for the mostly Indian and ** employees. I did see one other ** woman besides myself. I provided all my credentials and still was not able to have my banking needs meet.

I was in the bank well over 37 minutes without any customer service. No one could give me any information. I requested an explanation, one was never provided. I even requested to close my account and give me all my money, once again Suntrust was illegally withholding my money. I had to call the police on Suntrust Bank. Only then, was my banking request handled. Suntrust Bank practice unfair business practices such as race discrimination, dishonesty, consumer fraud, retaliation, and theft. Suntrust should not exist. I would suggest no one bank with Suntrust. You will regret it, regardless of your race, sex, and beliefs Suntrust will take you on a horrible ride. Try another bank.

Original review: June 7, 2018

I have a business and I opened a business banking account with SunTrust. Worst mistake of my life. The first few checks that I deposited went right through and the funds were available the next day. I then deposited a check for over $3,000 and they put a hold on it. I'm a reasonable person. The check was from out of state (Navy Credit Union Georgia) so I understood they probably put a hold on it. No problem with that. I understand. I'm reasonable. I then deposited a check for $575 into my business account with SunTrust figuring that it would be there the next day. It was a local check from (Regents). They placed a hold on that check also.

Please understand Suntrust at Cash the same check from the same customer for the same amount 2 days prior. Now all of a sudden they're putting a hold on everything. I would not do business with SunTrust. They keep giving me this crap about it being a new account and they can do this up to 30 days or forever I guess. I will not deposit any more money into this account. I am going to go open a new account tomorrow and open it with a check that I just received from another customer for $2,500. If you bank with SunTrust you're nuts.

Original review: June 3, 2018

Suntrust deducted money from my checking account without notification or an apology. I have banked with Suntrust for more than four years with customer service going down to zero. Most of them are trained to get rid of you and proceed you to 1-800 number. The online services has improved tremendously but Accounting Department makes numerous mistakes. I filed 3 complaints against a company that countered my account more than once month. I filed 2 fraudulent charges and one end of month. I was satisfied how Suntrust credited my account after it was put in negative balance.

Suntrust accountant made a mistake calculating the charges and paid me $150.00 more than they should have. They never notified me. Just debited it from my checking account. This bank should be held accountable for their mistakes and take fall, not customers. I'm presently looking for another bank that appreciates its customers. IF YOU CAN'T MANAGE YOUR MONEY I KNOW YOU CAN'T MANAGE MINE!!!

Original review: May 30, 2018

Suntrust canceled my Debit Card for fraudulent activity, despite the fact that no fraudulent activity had occurred. Add to this the fact that they did not tell me it was canceled and I had ordered food at a local restaurant that I now could not pay for. So humiliating, my mother had to make a 90-mile round trip from Christmas just to bring me cash for my food. Then, when I call Customer Service, they tell me that the new card can't be sent to my mailing address... and sit down for this one... because the number of the cell phone I was calling from was not reporting an address, despite the fact that it was on record from the day I opened the account, along with my mailing address. Then, they tell me it will arrive at the branch on Thursday or Friday.

So, I call on Friday to confirm it was at the branch, and am told by the customer service department that it had been delivered and I could go pick it up. I get to the branch, and no card was received. They tell me it will arrive on Saturday, but can't give me a tracking number. So, now it's Tuesday, and still no card. But, they tell me they'll be happy to tell me when it comes in. (Keep in mind it's now 4 days late and was supposedly sent via FedEx overnight...) Still, no offer to try and locate. Now it's Wednesday, and I go to the branch, and no card still. They finally decide to re-order. In the meantime, I can't pay any bills, order anything online, pay at the pump (yes, I'm handicapped, but Suntrust doesn't care about that...), and can't pay my E-PASS tolls. (Suntrust didn't care about that either.) TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

Original review: May 27, 2018

This company is super conservative when it comes to fraud. I signed up for what I thought was a secret shopper program which sent me a check that I deposited. Apparently, Suntrust detected that the check was a fraud at which point they denied me access to ALL (why all of them?) of my accounts with no warning. This happened while I was on a business trip leaving me with no access to any of my funds since I do not use credit cards. Suntrust says my funds will be released in 5 to 15 days. I talked to someone in their Client First Solutions department. Apparently, that is a misnomer since my concerns certainly were not first!

Original review: May 26, 2018

I have been with this bank for over 20 yrs. And they have always had my best interest at heart. Always trying to find me ways to save and build my money. The people are always pleasant and ready to help with any questions you might have. I had to email a question a few days ago to a representative, and she called me back within 10 minutes. WOW. Now that's going the extra mile.

Original review: May 26, 2018

Do not trust the transaction history on SunTrust online banking app. After following my account from Monday to Friday I knew exactly what was purchased and when. However, when I checked my account on Friday morning SunTrust wrongly adjusted all of my transactions and the order they were placed in. In fact they charged me an overdraft fee when according to my online banking history showed a positive balance and in fact was still positive even after they took their overdraft fee. I spent over an hour dealing with AWFUL customer service.

This woman claimed she was a supervisor, however it sounded unlikely. She claimed it was my fault for not knowing what SunTrust was doing with my account behind the senses all week due to a ongoing dispute that I was never updated on. All week I was able to make purchases with an apparent negative balance that showed positive up until Friday morning. They claim that my card swiped at the end of the day caused a automatic withdrawal (which was done at 3 am) to make my account in a negative balance. Confused? Trust me I know the feeling. It is all a bogus way for them to make money. What a scam. I'll be closing my accounts.

Original review: May 26, 2018

My family and I moved from another state and needed a bank. We deposited a few checks for checking and savings with them in Friday around 1-2. We were told our funds would be available to us in 24 hours along with our debit cards (me and my hubby) in 3-5 business days. Well Saturday our funds were not available and was told our funds were on hold for the next 7 days and would be available Friday after calling Saturday afternoon. Then Wednesday we received letters stating our funds were on hold and if we already made purchases that they would be insufficient funds and have fees for that but they would waive them since it was such a late letter.

Well Friday afternoon no funds available again as promised and was told they would be available Saturday (a day late) and my two daughters and hubby have absolutely no money and haven't for 8 days. We had bills due we had to put on credit cards and these people don't give two **. If they had a 0 rating I would give it. When we opened our accounts we had to hear the guy talk about his personal hospital experience and his diarrhea along with where he lived and where he shopped. Like seriously!?? Open my bank account and that's it!!! Then I called yesterday to find out when our debit cards and checks would be here, they said 7-10 days after being told 3-5.

They came the next day and completely ** up. They not only gave us two debit cards, but both with my husband's name and two card numbers! Mine didn't even come because the accountant was too busy talking about himself after an hour. I am soooooo mad at this bank. They even forgot to order my checks and now I get to spend my first Saturday off with my family in 2 months down at the bank to fix people's stupidity and ignorance because no one can do their damn jobs anymore!!! Thumbs down on this bank. And we feel stuck now because we already completed bank info at our works and loans from other banks to this one. Not happy! Go somewhere else.

Original review: May 25, 2018

If I could give no stars, I would. Don't bank with SunTrust if you expect to have access to your own money. Daily withdrawal limits are set on your debit card, and if need more, you are screwed unless you are able to go into the bank on your valuable time and withdraw. I pulled out $500 cash last night which I used. This morning I realized I needed cash and at 6:30 am, was unable to get it from the ATM due to the deposit from last night. I guess SunTrust doesn't reset the nonsensical limit garbage at midnight like other banks. I'm scheduled to assist in 3 oral surgeries today, making it impossible to leave my job until after 6 PM today, at which time my local branches are closed. I called customer service asking for the restriction to be lifted so I can have my daughter come get my card to withdraw urgently needed funds from my account. SunTrust said they couldn't do it. I implored them but to no avail.

This isn't my first bad experience with them. I've been with them for so long, but that didn't count for anything when my debit card info was stolen and someone went on a statewide spending spree several months back. The CSR at the 800 number interrogated me about it, suggesting that I'd probably simply forgotten that I'd used my card over the course of 2 days prior to my call, and over a 600-mile span. Who in the hell says such a thing to a customer reporting fraud on their account?

After setting the moron straight, I then had to wait several weeks for their "investigation" to be completed, after which I received my new card and a letter stating which charges they randomly would and would not reimburse my account for. Not one of those charges was made or authorized by myself, and nearly all of them were for gasoline and fast food from one end of the state to the other, and into the neighboring state. I've been with SunTrust since 2000 in FL, and I used to love them. But they've really gone downhill. I will be changing banks ASAP and telling everyone I know to stay away from this joke of an institution.

Original review: May 17, 2018

Let me say I have had my accounts and investments with Suntrust since 1982. I have been using bill pay since they launched it in the 1990s. During the past several weeks I have had 3 checks that did not reach my creditors on time. The last one was for my rent so my credit rating is now at stake. I tried to resolve this via phone, but no one ever got back with me. I tried to resolve it online and received a curt, form letter back. Then I heard nothing. I had to pay a $124 late fee and I was assured on the phone it would be waived. NO, it hasn't been waited, even though I had my payment scheduled early. I never heard anything so I wrote back. Today I was informed no refund would be given because my rent payment had been scheduled after the due date. TOTAL **. I would not schedule my payment to be late!

There are two things I truly resent. First, is having been a customer for so long and now all of a sudden my checks aren't getting to my creditors. How could a bank offer bill pay services if they cannot get the checks there. Suntrust says it is the post office's fault. REALLY?!?! 3 times? The other thing I resent is that not one person there really gives a flip. No one responds. No one calls back. And I resent having to deal with people in India. I don't understand why we can't keep customer service for an American bank in America. It's sad, I have to change banks after 40 years.

Original review: May 11, 2018

This is the worst bank. When you die they run your name into the ground. My husband passed away and I honestly didn't care that they couldn't give me information but showed them all his paperwork. They took copies of it and have not done anything in regards to stopping the payments that are going through and closing his account. All I get is letters say he owes money. He owes money. The thing is he had money in his account before he passed. He's dead and I don't need a constant reminder of what I've lost. I've been through enough. I called. They can't do anything about it. I have to come in and show the paperwork again. I work when they are open. I am a single mom now. I have so much on my plate. I don't have the time to go and do something that I already went to do. I just want to clear my husband's name. It sound silly but I just want him name to be in good terms and rest in peace.

Original review: May 11, 2018

I have banked with Suntrust since 1992. I recently deposited cash and checks at the drive thru here and received a receipt which I have saved. The bank has since claimed the cash was not in the deposit and debited my account and claimed the tellers do not count the money at the time of the deposit. I think it's obvious that it was stolen. It took over 3 months for the company to decide not to refund my money, even with a receipt showing a cash deposit. This is negligent and corrupt.

Original review: May 11, 2018

Suntrust has the worse accounting system I have ever seen. They use their deficiencies as excuses for why things are done the way they are. I had an auto loan that was set for automatic payment withdrawal from my checking account. Unfortunately, their system is so poor, that there is no way to undo their AutoPay without contacting them by phone. What's worse? If you don't contact them within 4 business days of your scheduled AutoPay, then you are locked in no matter what. What computer system takes 4 days to undo an ACH transaction?

I am a 30 yr IT Professional who develops software that handles ACH, Wire Transfer, and CC/Debit processing. Anyway, the rep provided false information to me that the AutoPay would not happen because it would recognize the car payoff. WRONG! I am now out $775 for almost 15 days and I just got off the phone with Moniqua who said the check is in the mail and it will take another 10-13 days to receive it. SUNTRUST... GET A REAL SYSTEM that allows customers to go online and activate/deactive Autopay ACH processing. I URGE everyone reading this to never let SUNTRUST do any AUTOPAY anything or you may be out money and waiting forever to get it back.

Original review: May 10, 2018

My wife bought me a truck and did all the paperwork in her name to keep it a secret from me so not to spoil the surprise. We call to get me put on the title and they say we have to do another application. This is ridiculous. I'm the one paying for the truck and all I want to do is be able to put a disabled veteran plate on it which I can't do because I'm not on the title. They would not work with me at all and we will Never use this bank again.

Original review: May 2, 2018

I mistakenly thought all FDIC insured checking accounts would be similar, as I've had many checking accounts over the years. WRONG. I opened this account last week and finally finished setting up all my direct deposits, etc. There isn't a branch near me - but everything is online now, and I didn't see that particularly relevant. WRONG. They deemed my paycheck - my paycheck as flagged for fraud. It is on hold and they have closed my account. I have no access to my paycheck and I'm waiting for the letter and the hopes they send me the balance of my account, including my paycheck.

You know, that thing I worked 80 hours for these past two weeks. The thing that feeds and houses my family. Yeah that small detail. I've called their customer service to be sent a million text codes verifying it was me, only to be told they can't verify it's me without going into a branch. I would almost fly from MA to DC to fix this, but again - MY PAYCHECK is on hold. SO, yeah... how am I going to get there. DO BUSINESS ELSEWHERE.

Original review: April 24, 2018

First they love putting people on hold and hanging up. That have messed with my account so many times. I requested my both checking and savings to be closed. They only closed my checking account. But stopped my cards. I thought both account were closed. Noooo. They left my savings account open and I got a charge on my account which the cards was closed but still got the charge even though the account was to be closed. Now I'm trying to close my savings account which was to be closed already. And I'm on the phone with these people who cannot speak clear English for over 23 mins and still on hold. I wish I never open account with this bank. They are the biggest joke. DON'T OPEN AN ACCOUNT WITH THIS BANK!!! You will get ripped off and they will screw with your account. Still on hold with the Customer service still 26 mins. What a joke of a bank!!!

Original review: April 22, 2018

When we first opened our account, we were trying to have a local bank to do business with and there seemed to be quite a few of them around. I opened the account online and talked to the folks on their customer service line and was assured that the account would be held open until the first direct deposit could be put in it in 10 days. The day before the deposit was due to hit it (from Social Security) we got a letter saying that our account was closed. I went to the nearest branch and they helped me and we went along fairly bumpily. They would charge us overdraft fees when we still had funds in the accounts. Crazy stuff like that. And then last week, my check came in, I paid my bills first and was waiting until Friday to go get groceries and prescriptions. And Friday morning, my card wouldn't work.

And when I called in, I was told that my account is being closed, my funds are frozen, and a check will be issued in 10-15 days. No explanation of why. It has to do with their "rules and regulations" but nobody seems to know which rule. I finally went to one of the branches and the manager there (dumb as a box of rocks) sat with his folded hands and told me very snottily that sometimes accounts are closed due to fraud. WHAT? I was speaking with my US Senator's office at the time and she asked him what fraud. He back-pedaled. Oh, he doesn't KNOW that it's fraud, he's just saying it could be. So, I'm a senior citizen. I am on fixed income. And I have no money for food. My husband is a diabetic and has AFib. We don't have the money to get his prescriptions. He is out of blood thinners. And we're still waiting for them to send our money. Don't use SunTrust for anything. They lie, they steal and they are dishonest and uncaring.

Original review: April 15, 2018

Very happy and pleased with the customer service provided by ** at the Suntrust Bank branch, located at 1900 E Hallandale Beach Blvd., FL 33009. She's professional and sweet. Very helpful. She makes me feel like a King!

Original review: April 14, 2018

Good customer service. I just want to acknowledge the employees of a bank in Scott Depot West Virginia for their excellent service. They were extremely helpful with my transaction and they were also efficient and friendly... Jennifer and Rick thank you so much. Look forward towards future transaction. Note: Cashiers checks to buy my home.

Original review: April 14, 2018

Suntrust took money out of my account without getting permission from me. They told me they could not refund it back to my account and told me they didn’t need my permission or don’t need to talk to me. It’s against the law to take money out of the account without letting the account holder knowing.

Original review: April 13, 2018

I saw that this bank had low reviews, but decided to go with them anyways after the BBB gave them a 3.7 rating. To add to this, I also had a few family members that banked with them. After about 3 months with them I am regretting this decision. First and foremost, what is really where I throw in the towel is with their overdraft fees and policy. They will sometimes not show you pending transactions or won't withdraw the money from your account the next day. If I were you I would carry around a deposit book and regularly update it. Most banks take out the money for pending transactions from your balance. They do not! You may buy something today and they won't take the money out until a few days later. So if you had $100 balance and bought something for $20, your balance would still read $100 sometimes. So if you started spending thinking you still had $100 in your account, you would probably end up overdrafting without you knowing it.

Looking at my bank statement I made a purchase this past Monday. The money was taken out the same day. My bank was at a positive balance. Tuesday I made a purchase and the money wasn't taken out until that Wednesday. My account would have been negative, but I had gotten paid on that Wednesday to cover any negative balance that would have occurred. Wednesday morning I got an email saying my account was overdrafted about $137! They said that because there was a pending transaction on Tuesday, which they didn't include in my balance when I had looked at the account that day, they considered any other purchases made during that day to be an overdraft.

I said, ok. I'm fine with that, but the money was already in the account because it was never taken out until the next day! So when they did take the money out I had already gotten paid so had even more money available for the withdrawal. Even then more money was added in less than 24 hours, and then how could they charge me for money that wasn't even taken out of the account yet? Well, now after all of their ridiculous overdraft fees, my account actually IS overdrafted at this point. So I figured this could all be handled with a simple phone call, right?

Nope! After going through all of their ridiculous prompts I finally got a hold of a representative, who had a thick heavy accent so I guess they probably have outsourced their team members. After telling them what happened they said they could only remove one of the charges and so now I am responsible for paying them over $100 in these overdraft fees. They easily just made $100 off of me even though my account was never negative. While telling the employee how unfair this was they thought it was funny, because I could hear the amusement and scoffing in their voice. Very unprofessional. I actually needed that money for this weekend, but I guess not huh?

While I can't go out this weekend with my hard-earned $150, they get to put it in their pockets when they haven't even earned it. Smh. I truly don't like this company. I'm looking for other banks after I finish typing this. If you're thinking about it, the answer is simple. Just don't do it. Bank with someone else. It will save you money in the long run, because clearly, all they care about is making a profit off of people. I'll probably be going back to PNC, and that's the truth.

Original review: April 4, 2018

I mistakenly went to use ATM on Chatham Parkway, located in Savannah, GA... I was under the impression that it was legit and safe to use the Suntrust ATM for my NetSpend card but I was wrong. I tried drawing $240 off and the machine acted as if it was going to dispense the money but instead just gave me a receipt that said, "Contact the bank." Of course the bank was closed already. Immediately I called Suntrust customer service and was told they couldn't do anything for me. SOL... They told me to call my bank and file a dispute. Now I'm looking at up to 90 days for investigation. How hard is it to pull a damn camera and see y'all screwed me. Now my rent is overdue and me and my child aren't gonna have a roof over our heads in 3 days. I can't believe SUNTRUST would do this to anybody. It's really pathetic.

Original review: April 2, 2018

I am a 38 year loyal customer with Suntrust Bank, bank name has changed a number of times. I received a letter one week ago, telling me all accounts associated with my name will be closed effective 4/18/18, no explanation given. I consider myself to be in good standing with the bank, no problems. I called the bank and was folded, they could not give me any information. I went into the branch and was told the same thing. This has made me feel like I had done something wrong. They deactivated my debit card on 3/31/18, no warning given. I would never want to continue banking with SunTrust, I only want to know why I'm being forced out. This has been a horrible ending, to a otherwise good relationship. Do I have no right, to know, why they are closing my accounts?

Suntrust Company Information