PNC Bank
1.07/5
Based on 117 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

PNC Bank

Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Feb. 15, 2018

892 PNC Bank Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Feb. 15, 2018

I spoke to William ** of the Ludlow Ave, Cincinnati branch on 25th of January 2018 regarding obtaining a mortgage loan. He was friendly and said he would work on my case. Gave him all my financial statements but 3 weeks later not a single email reply to say how it is going despite me emailing him back a couple of times asking for updates. Very unprofessional. Will not bank with PNC as they do not respect potential customers.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2018

I got a PNC credit card well over a year ago. It was 0% interest until 3/1/18. I have diligently been paying off the credit card in full before 3/1/18 to avoid having to pay interest on the balance. I made a two (2) $1K payments in January 2018, leaving a $500 balance which I had scheduled to be paid in 2/18. I logged on to my PNC mobile app today and saw that they had charged me a $27 late fee plus $1.50 interest on that late fee.

When I called them to request that they write that $28.50 fee off because I had made two (2) $1K payments in January, one of which was intended to be paid early for the February bill, they told me that the payment was "made before the start of the pay cycle" and they refused to do so. I asked them if it was worth $28.50 to retain a good customer who paid all bills on time they would not budge. I will NEVER open another account with them as they are obviously far more concerned with charging tacky fees to good customers than retaining them long term.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Jan. 31, 2018

If you bank at PNC, withdraw all of your money and run as fast as you can. They accidentally closed out my checking account and lost the money for the last 19 days. It would have been longer but I staged a 2 hour "sit in" at the Plainfield branch and told them I wasn't leaving the building without my money. A half hour after closing time and they finally came through.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2018

PNC - Thieves! I took an auto loan with PNC back in 2012. When I made a loan payment I paid more than the payment amount, usually $100 more. In 2013 they repossessed my car for past due amount of $30! Past due? And you couldn’t call me for $30 you claim I owed? At this time they informed me that the extra money I was paying wasn’t going towards the auto loan at all! They placed forced place Insurance on my loan charging me hundreds of dollars! They “realized” they made a mistake and refunded me over $1,200 but nothing was refunded towards the repossession fees I had to pay of over $300!

After this I made sure they had my up to date insurance policy that they have had since the beginning anyway! Let’s jump ahead now to August of 2017. When my accountant noticed things weren’t adding up with my loan he told me to call the bank and ask about the forced place insurance... THEY NEVER STOPPED TAKING IT! I called them at least twice a week during their investigation to figure out how much money they owed me. After sending my proof of insurance to them 6 times and multiple Team Member for their useless Escalations Department, they finally came up with a refund amount (of course they didn’t tell me how much was refunded or allow me to see a transcript of the loan). All they told me was, "You owe $121." This was December 19, 2017, I went straight to the bank and paid it.

They told me I would receive my title within 3 weeks. They handed me a payoff slip and a matching receipt. On January 8, 2018 I received a past due bill of $233. Bill generated December 22, 2017, $27.00 in late fees and a print date of January 2, 2018. I immediately called the bank and they claimed it was for Forced place Insurance from December (although they clearly have my insurance information or how did they refund me)? I once again resent my current policy and declaration page.

On Friday January 26, 2018 I spoke to Mark (the new Escalations Investigators). He claimed they now needed proof for 2013/2014. I went into the bank in Bloomsburg Pa and Spoke to Curtis ** whom chose not to help me and give me attitude as if all of this was my fault? Insanity! So I emailed the entire situation to both Mark and Curtis in hopes they will fix this problem and once again request a transcript of my loan Curtis claims I can’t have! Isn’t it mine? Don’t I have the right to know where my money has gone? I refuse to pay them any more money and I need to find someone that will investigate my loan!

Original review: Jan. 25, 2018

An accurate description of this business is described by their acronym: PNC which stands for: Pleasing No Customers. I am not satisfied with this business, and they do not deserve mine. A lot of shuffling of details and head nodding. Not outright lying - just not actually telling the truth. "Do I qualify for this bonus advertised on the internet?" "Yes". But I guess receiving it and qualifying for it are two separate thoughts. And then... "Will it be useful for me to wait to get my credit card reader until I am actually ready to set up my business in six months?" "No. There is no advantage to waiting..." Except for the fact that if you fail to use it within the given first 30 days, you will not be given the money back that I said would be given to you. (Unsaid.) And what about this yearly fee that was never mentioned? Hmmm... Sounds like a thing they ought not mention. Craziness. Keep your money under your mattress.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PNC?

Original review: Jan. 22, 2018

At my local PNC Bank I was given information about a cashiers check. This information was incorrect. When the check did not clear, the bank refused to look into the matter. They did not apologize or acknowledge that they had anything to do with the matter. If you can't trust your bank to know this information who are you supposed to trust? The bank manager also did not know how to do a simple wire transfer. It took her over 1 1/2 to complete it. They really need to increase their training of their employees, as well as respond to customer complaints.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

My husband and I have had it with PNC. They recently charged us with 4 overdraft fees, when there was money in the account. They said it was for prior transactions that they forgot to charge. This makes no sense to me! How are they allowed to do this. We have been a customer for 8 years! I'm done!

Original review: Jan. 16, 2018

Everyone working for this bank are extremely unprofessional. I have made an appointment, arrived a few minutes early and the person I was scheduled to meet wasn't there. Right now I have a 3pm meeting and the guy is leisurely eating lunch. I haven't eaten a thing because I'm using my lunch break for this meeting. The time my meeting was shipped, supposedly the specialist had emergency surgery but was in the office the next day laughing and eating just fine. I contacted customer support in tears because I had been trying to find info on my loan and no one would answer and my scheduled beings kept being dogged. I was called by a senior officer in management who apologized and gave me his direct number (which he wouldn't answer or respond to my voicemails after he initially called). I get forget information from both branches in town and the support phone number. Seems everyone who works here is just unprofessional. Very few ethics. It's amazing.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2018

We were just hacked through PayPal. The hackers started the withdraw process of taking out two $1000 payments, totaling $2000 from my bank account. They changed my password and changed the language to French on the account so when I received my emails about the withdraws it would look like they were spam and I couldn't understand the language to find out. The next day after they started the withdraws, my husband was at work and tried using his PNC bank card. It was declined. We had $500 in our account and knew immediately this wasn't right. He looked online and noticed that we were overdrawn by $1500. He immediately took off work and headed to our local branch. They said there was nothing they could do to stop these payments until they actually posted. They were still showing pending. Which did not make sense to us. If it shows pending, it should be allowed to be stopped.

We asked how $2000 could even be deducted from our account when the funds were not even there. Her reply was that we had opted into overdraft protection. We explained to her that when we signed up it was told to us that the overdraft protection came from our growth account. If we had money to cover the overdraft amounts then it would go through. This was not the case and PNC was letting it happen. We were told to watch our account over the next 24 hours and they went ahead and opted us out of overdraft protection. So, today after we wake up we notice the $2000 is no longer pending and it had indeed been deducted from our account. My husband calls and they said he would once again need to come in. So two days in a row missing work. He goes in, signs the dispute papers and they tell us it would take up to 10 business days for us to get our money back, and that is if they find us in favor of the dispute.

Let me repeat... we are negative $1500 in our bank account, we have two kids and my elderly parents living with us. Our next payday is not until another week. Did PNC care? Absolutely not. Matter of fact they cared so little that after we left the bank with disputing the charges, we notice that one our monthly automatic payments to our car insurance has also went through. Our automatic monthly Netflix fee was declined, but our car insurance wasn't. This was even after we opted out of overdraft protection, and we are still negative $1500 that the bank decided that it was ok for another $138 to leave our account. Even though we did not authorize it. They did reimburse us the overdraft fees immediately. Funny how they can give us those charges back immediately, but not anything else. I called the PNC customer department to file a complaint.

The guy took my complaint, listened to me "ramble" and pretty much cut me off, said he submitted it, and that was it. After this mess is over, we are closing out our accounts, after being with PNC for almost 4 years, and will never return to them. EVER. This was the final straw. The fact their "protection" is what hurt us, should tell you something about this bank. I'm not saying that other banks are better. I'm not saying things happen, but the fact that this happened when it was completely preventable, says a lot about a business. Do not bank with them. Bank with someone that actually cares that they let $2000 be deducted from your account and takes full responsibility and immediately rights their wrong. This is not the bank that does that, so I urge you to look elsewhere. Look at all of the negative reviews. We are not all crazy. There is some validity to what we are saying.

I'm all for mistakes, and I would usually let them slide and call it a day and never leave a bank for it, but this was a BIG mistake and the mistakes keep happening even though we shut off our overdraft. So, pretty much anybody can hack into your account and take what they want and leave you with nothing, and PNC doesn't do anything to stop it.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2018

I opened the Business Credit Card Account at PNC bank in 2016. The Banker at Fort Lee branch made a mistake to set up my online banking account for Business Credit Card Account since the beginning. She set it up linking to my personal account. I couldn't review the balance or transaction history for Business Credit Card account via Online banking service. I must 100% depending on paper statement for paying off balance and checking transaction history.

My online banking account was reset up in September in 2017. However, the paper statement had not be mailed in October and November 2017. I reported the customer service to fix the problem, then the CSC said that it will be corrected. I got one time courtesy waiving finance charge for first time. The November statement was missed again and the problem has not be fixed. PNC bank charged me late fee and finance charge to my account. I had paid off 100% for the balance over $10,000 per month on time. I spoke to PNC escalation service but their service has never followed up.

They didn't accept their mistake and never followed up without further explanation or contact. I have major banking account with Bank of America. Comparing to PNC bank, their service is very good. Incorrect statement set-up (e.g. Online and Mailing) and unreasonable banking charge and poor service of ESCALATION department should be reported to Consumer Affairs.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2018

I been a PNC customer for more than 5 years. I have a credit card which I always paid it full and on time. I needed a loan to pay some student loans, they denied me because of my credit. It's a shame how these banks when you need them they are not here for you. But they surely want your money. Any bank that only think of their interest and not for the people I will not invest my money. I also experience some issues with my credit card at a airport, and I called three time and they still couldn't help me to get cash. We as the people need to stand up and realize that any organization, company is for their interest only, we need to take our money elsewhere. This is your money and if this bank can help you when you need them, don't waste your time. I am closing all three of my account and take my money somewhere else. They don't care about your needs, or situation.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2017

After reporting my card lost on the 1800 number, both users on the account have to wait for new card to arrive. This was very inconvenient for us, we agreed since they will overnight it. Unfortunately the card never shipped! They never sent the card to FedEx. I called and spoke to the rep regarding this, instead of investigating what went wrong she canceled the second card that was to be shipped. They will not reissue a 3rd card till next day, which means I will not receive my new card for another 4 days!! The staff including management are spineless robots who unlike other major credit card companies really do nothing to support their customers. No wonder they have 1 star rating, if an option existed I'd give them no stars and rate their service as by far the worst credit card company ever!

Original review: Dec. 20, 2017

I recently attempted to send money online through Zelle. It seemed so easy! Just enter phone number of recipient and amount and send! No other instructions were listed. The recipient received a text and followed the instructions to load the Zelle app, but made a mistake so money wasn’t transferred. Now the money is not in my account or the account of the recipient! It will take up to 3 days to come back!! So I did a test and sent $10 to my husband and the same happened! Customer service said that the Zelle App must be loaded first before money is sent... No instructions were given beforehand. I will NEVER use this app again. I’ve used Popmoney in the past and didn’t experience any of this. Shame on PNC since this app should have been tested before releasing it.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2017

Maplewood St. Louis Mo PNC Bank - Went in to open up a prepaid credit card before Thanksgiving, so it would be here for some Christmas shopping. While trying to set up the account the teller couldn’t figure out how to work the computer system and had to call somebody to help him figure it out. Took over an hour for him to figure out the computer. While waiting he looked at my two forms of id and my social typing them into them into the computer. After finally figuring out how to work the computer he had me sign a paper and gave me a copy and gave me a receipt of my deposit and sent me on my way saying that my card should be mailed to me in 3-4 weeks.

Fast forward 5 weeks still waiting on the card having not had an email or a phone call about anything. I decided to call the bank to find out what is going on. And I am told that they declined my application because there was an error with my id’s. The teller did not make photocopies of them, so they could not approve my application. They declined it 1 week after I went in and they did not call or email to tell me that status. Until I called today asking about it. Thanks, for ruining some of my Christmas plans.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

PNC online and mobile banking claims that Zelle is the newest, quickest way to transfer or receive funds. Just download the PNC mobile banking app to your Android or smartphone and enter the info needed to use Zelle. There is NO info and NO guidance on using Zelle after you've verified the download and verified your mobile phone # linked to your PNC account. Absolutely nada. Talk to PNC online chat: "Yes, we see that you have downloaded the PNC app to your phone, and that the linked phone # to your checking account is active. We see that money is waiting to be deposited into your account, and should deposit immediately. Please call 1-844-428-8542 for help with Zelle."

I call. Zelle says "Yes, we see that money is held, waiting to be deposited into your checking account. Please call PNC to determine the problem." I get into another online chat with PNC. They give me the above phone # and tell me they hope that will resolve my problem. Totally useless for help with linking up with their new "replacing POPMONEY" service. Useless.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2017

Someone stole my debit card information and paid off their $375 ComEd bill with my money. The funds were posted to their ComEd account, not mine - which ComEd confirmed when I called them. I shut down my card immediately, reported the fraud, and disputed the transaction. Some days later, I received a response in the mail from PNC saying that they had completed their "investigation" into the fraud, and determined that the charges were valid - meaning, MINE. This meant the funds would not be rightfully returned to me.

When I called PNC to ask for their reasoning, I was told: 1) the person who made the charges had both my card number and the 3-digit number on the back, and I had a "relationship" myself with ComEd. Here are the problems with this "investigation": a hacker can (and did) take both my debit card number and the back 3-digit number from any number of online vendors that I purchase from - so this does not preclude a fraudulent transaction. The vast majority of people in this geographical area have a "relationship" with ComEd, since they hold a virtual monopoly on electrical service. But all ComEd accounts are tied to an address, and had they placed a substantive phone call to ComEd, they would have been able to trace the fund deduction to someone else's account - someone with another name, and another address - clearly not me.

I also received a notice from Footlocker in the mail, telling me that they were cancelling my orders, due to problems with payment. I have never purchased from them in my life; yet, someone had placed 3 orders to them with my card the very same week as the ComEd charge. Fortunately, I had cancelled my card before Footlocker pushed the charges through, and it never posted to my account - otherwise, I would be out those funds, too. PNC does not allow their "investigation" decisions to be appealed (even though it was a pathetic and incomplete), and they wouldn't accept my Footlocker notice as evidence of further attempts at fraud. PNC will not have your back. To them, "fraud protection" is a nice phrase that looks good on paper, and will give you a false sense of security. Watch your back.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2017

I paid off my car loan on November 22, 2017. The check cleared my bank on November 28, 2017. Despite two phone calls, PNC and Ms. Vona **, customer service representative, refused to put my title in the mail until after the middle of the next month. I was never a day late on payments - always early. This outfit does not appreciate good customers. Stay away!

Original review: Dec. 12, 2017

I have been a customer of PNC since 1999. The bank made an error and cost me to be in the hole -$682.03 because of this error. I lost my SSI benefits to pay into the error they made, had to open up a BBB case and I still haven't gotten my full amount back that I am owed! This is the worst bank ever! After I close my account with this bank I will be glad they lost me as a customer. Forewarning for all PNC customers, your money isn't safe at this bank! Close your accounts that you have at PNC and open up a new one at another bank. Any other bank except PNC would be better. They jipped me outta my money! Are they gonna do that to you?

Original review: Dec. 6, 2017

I have had nothing but issues with this bank. When I first switched to them I deposit my $1000. They took it from my other account and held for 10 days for no reason. I cannot even close my account. The mobile banking is absolute trash. I can't rolls into line bank! Customer service is terrible. I can't speak to a manager WEEKS! Stay far away from this bank. They are thieves.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2017

Back in 2012, there was a large lawsuit brought against some of the largest banks for rearranging or hiding transactions to create overdraft charges. PNC were one of those banks. Fast forward to 2017, almost 2018, and they are STILL doing it. I made a purchase on Amazon for $114 on 11/25/17, which immediately posted on my PNC app and deducted from my available balance. On 11/30/17 I noticed that I had $114 back in my account, but thought it was a credit from Verizon, who had overbilled me and after speaking with them that day, refunded the money to my PNC checking account. Actually, this was the PNC masterminds at work. SIX days after making that Amazon purchase, PNC put the funds from that charge back into my account and then took it back out on 12/01/17 with a posted date of 12/01.

I have a feeling they saw the incoming refund from Verizon and thought they'd pull a bait and switch on me. Needless to say, I had less than $1 in my account after they posted the $114 Amazon charge as well as another $30 Amazon charge they were hiding the entire time. This shady activity happens all the time. PNC will hide, shuffle and hold charges to create overdraft fees. I'm convinced they have an application on their banking system that does exactly that. I think it's time to say bye bye to PNC and open a checking account with another bank, not that it'll probably be any better, because ALL banks are greedy, money sucking scum. Perhaps it's time for another lawsuit? I'm sure all the shady transactions, switcharoos, and hide and seek charges are in black and white on PNC's servers.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2017

ATM malfunctioned and chewed up a check. After 4 months of dragging their feet supposedly investigating the situation, basically called me a liar and said I made up the story. Was not able to get a replacement check so I am out the amount of the check.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2017

In the last week-edit the PNC ATM at 501 N Front Street in Sunbury, PA ripped me off $20 today, if the machine doesn't have enough money in it, then it should let you know, so you can type in a different amount of money... It deducted the full amount out of my card and I did not get all my money. I called PNC and they can't help me... They said to dispute it with my bank or cardholder.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2017

I have had nothing but issues with this bank. When I first switched to them I went to deposit my paycheck which they held for 10 Days. The mobile banking is absolute trash! Customer service is terrible. Good luck calling their 800 number. It’s always messed up. I overdrafted my account one time & they rearranged the way my debits came through so they could charge me 36.00 three times instead of once. I ordered checks that never came. I needed a form filled out once and I had to go to the branch 3 times for them to get it right. No alerts at all though I signed up for them. Money transfers take weeks... yes you heard that right WEEKS! Stay far away from this bank. They are thieves.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2017

I am banking with PNC about one year. I really didn't have any problem with them except online banking. Before with another bank was so easy! I loved it. This bank? Just terrible! To set up online payments, transfers... Forget it! And I never heard, when you pay your bill online, it takes 3-4 days to transfer it! I can't believe it. I had late fee several times already because of them, but they don't pay it back because they say I have to pay it in time! Really? How much earlier than the due date? A week or two? My patient is over! Any suggestion what bank should I get?

Original review: Nov. 25, 2017

Two times in three days I got money stolen from the PNC debit card. The second one happened during Thanksgiving - so everything is closed. After the first unrecognized transaction I went to the office, they issued a new card and supposedly deactivated the old one. Two days later, somebody used my old card and money were deducted from my account. Unbelievable.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2017

Very clean and well-kept branches. If you reach out to call them or email them, you will get your questions answered. However, I've found TD and Vanguard are MUCH better with service/transparency. PNC will not tell you about fees, periods in which your account is considered 'inactive' or how to even set up your account. They just expect you to find out for yourself.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2017

My daughter has a Virtual Wallet acct thru me because she is a teenage and this is the only way PNC will allow a teen checking acct. They figure the parent will ultimately be responsible. However, when I, as the PARENT, went in to dispute a $39.95 recurring charge that my daughter had no knowledge of, I was told I could not dispute it, it had to be my daughter. I explained that she is in school until after 5 pm and I wanted this taken care of ASAP. Of course, this did not make a difference. Adding to this annoyance, when I came to my PNC branch there were no customer service people available, so they requested I make an appt for an hour later, which I did, only to be told at that time they couldn't help me. PNC sucks!

Original review: Oct. 31, 2017

Let me tell you, do not use PNC Bank to get a HELOC. The outfit in McLean, VA does a total 'bait and switch' operation. They pull you in with a low rate and then after they've done everything, all the paperwork, credit reports, etc., they change programs on you! We had TONS of equity. We had an EXCELLENT credit rating. The 'suit' behind the desk told me that he has never missed an achievers' trip and that he was the 'best' at PNC. He tried to get us to take out a whole new mortgage even though we had already paid off more than 7/8 of our house, and only needed some CASH to finance our child's college education. When we shot that down and chose a modest HELOC instead, he changed the whole perimeters.

We had discussed ALL options beforehand and I have all the emails. It was outrageous. We didn't even write him back when we got his offer. We went back to our current bank and they honored everything they told us verbally, even after all the background paperwork was completed. It was a complete joy compared to the horrendous experience with PNC bank. This loan officer is a wolf in sheep's clothing. He is not who PNC should be touting as their "best" loan officer. If they really knew how he was jeopardizing the financial lives of their potential clients, all to line his own pockets, would they really still be rewarding him?

Maybe it's their culture? I hope not. I hope he gets the boot soon. This should have been a hidden camera investigation. Take it from me, don't be allured by the gorgeously decorated bank (think Gringots), or the over-abundant customer service (three suits asking who you're here to see), just skip PNC all together. I'm sure they have a refrigerator upstairs with bottles of champagne in them and they toast to each new idiot they close because people didn't do their homework. Go there last if you go there at all.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2017

Today 10/27/17 I went into a local PNC Bank in Columbus to Change a Twenty for a Ten and a roll of quarters for the laundry mat. The women asked for my PNC account information. I do not have an account with PNC. I explained I just wanted change for the 20. She rudely said that bank policy says they cannot change money without an account. This is absurd. They are so clueless it's like they don't want any new customers. I went down the street to another bank. And was promptly offered change, no hassles no questions asked. I definitely will never do any business with this bank what-so-ever. I will continue to tell my experience to others to warn them of such a rude and careless bank with unfriendly customer policies.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2017

I'VE HAD ENOUGH. This bank has given me its last overdraft of $36.00! I am switching my bank, paying off my PNC credit card and running away from this sham of an outfit. Beware of this bank, you will know when you balance your checkbook every day and it seem you just can't balance it out? One, twice, three times… The balance is never in your favor either, it’s always adjusted in the bank's favor. Goodbye PNC bank. I'm leaving. Pioneer was a honest bank but when it changed to PNC things got weird. STAY AWAY. You will lose thousands in overdraft fees. You’ve been warned!

PNC expert review by Barbara Friedberg

PNC bank serves individuals, small businesses, corporations and government entities. Their banking division has over 6 million customers across 19 states and the District of Columbia. Additionally, PNC has 2,600 branches and 9,000 ATMs, along with online and mobile services.

• Divisions: PNC Bank has the following organizational structure: retail banking, asset management, corporate & institutional banking, residential mortgage banking and Blackrock. PNC Bank owns approximately 25% of the BlackRock Investment Management Firm.

• Products and services: PNC offers the typical checking, savings, credit and debit cards as well as lending solutions. Their unique offerings include student, university and WorkPlace banking. PNC also offers investment and retirement products and a virtual wallet.

• Virtual Wallet®: This specialty offering gives customers a clear money picture and helps users control, plan and reach their financial goals. It includes a calendar and bill pay function.

• Online and mobile banking: Online or on their devices, PNC gives consumers account access, bill pay, check deposit, transfers and more services 24/7 from a tablet, phone and computer.

• Wealth management: This department offers asset management, asset protection and planning for the future. Clients can invest and plan for their financial future with personalized advisors.

• Education: PNC provides information about leading financial, budgeting, investing, lending and overall money topics with information for all of their customers from students to well-heeled investors.

• Best for: PNC is best for customers who live near a PNC Bank branch. For those consumers, PNC is a viable banking solution for those seeking a full-service bank with investing access.

Profile picture of Barbara Friedberg

www.pnc.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use