Specialized Loan Servicing

Compare Mortgage Companies

Research top Mortgage Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I have been dealing with these people over 3 yrs attempting to get my mortgage re-fi via Making Home Affordable government Obama deal. It is a very long story as it is about 3 years running. They came into my life un-announced due to Bank of America putting me with them. SLS doesn't own my loan. It is all Bank of America racket. SLS may represent other banks, I do not know but they handle mine for Bank of America. After about 18 months of SLS after Bank of America handed me over to them, POOF here is Bank of America again and SLS if out of picture. So, after dealing with Bank of America on and on. POOF here is SLS again and they are in charge!

Now after all these years, SLS claims they do not know how to contact me. They do have my phone number but I receive no mail from them since this latest hand-off. My credit score is tanked as many or most when undergoing the Making Home Affordable application. I checked my credit score July 2017 and surprise... way lower than last checked in 2015. My mortgage is now reported over $200,000 more than it is. This is apparently since the latest SLS hand-off. It is such a long story with these clowns. They play games upon games. I just do not know what to do. It is like talking to the dumb class. I am sure a class action suit is on the way but the ones that benefit from that is the Attorney. Not the homeowners that got foreclosed on. I continue to fight for my home.

I have a HELOC loan with SLS and I always pay $300-$400 a month in principal over my loan amount. I started noticing when I went to pay online it said a payment wasn't due. I paid it anyway on time and when I would call I had 3 different service reps from SLS tell me that they couldn't understand their statement and why different amounts were being paid in the middle of the month when I only paid on the 25th. I got tired of all the BS and asked if I could settle my loan. After taking 3 months and me mailing all the info they needed, they said I had too much equity in my home and if I wanted to settle my account I would need to pay the full amount.

Two months later I had a $115 late charge on my account. When I called they told me it was a BPO charge for trying to settle my account. They never told me it would cost anything to settle my account so I disputed the charge. After 4 months they said I owed the charge. I made 7-8 calls and talked to supervisors and was told I should not have been charged the BPO fee and they would correct the mistake and call me back. After not being called back 5 different times I noticed they had reported that I was 15-30 days late on a payment this year. I have never been 15 days late and when I called I was told that I was not late and they didn't know why their website said I had been late.

I then talked to a supervisor and she said It was a late fee because they applied the $115 BPO fee and my payment didn't cover that month's payment with the BPO fee. I had paid enough to cover the amount for that month and she didn't know why it was reported late. She then told me that the BPO fee is $250 and not $115 and she would fix my account and call me back. Guess what... she didn't call me back. Do whatever you can to run, not walk, away from this pitiful excuse for a company.

Like most every other review on this site, SLS 'became' my lender out of the blue a few months back. Each month my account says it's past due, even though I keep faxing copies of my bank records to 'prove' my bank forwarded the funds. What I found out today was that SLS takes 7 business days to post my electronic payment. 7 days seemed a long time... Like back in the old days of checks that had to be mailed coast to coast. 7 days seems like an intentional SLS payment processing scheme for 'new revenue'!

By slowing down payment posting and instead ding mortgage holders who worry about good credit, seems a very clever way to increase revenues when loans would not be past due IF SLS posted their electronic payments in 1-3 days instead of 7. We were going to pay the fees, but our bank manager talked us out of it. We are fighting SLS instead. With all these negative and similar posts... I paid on time. SLS didn't credit my electronic payment in a timely manner.

I started out with Countrywide which put me in a predatory option arm without proper explanation. Then we went from bad to worse with it being sold to Bank of America. In 2008, we finally got a loan modification for 5 years. In the middle of this, I became legally disabled on a fixed income. April 2010 I proactively asked BofA if we paid our loan modification on time and in full, would they please convert to permanent loan as my new debt to income ratio could only sustain the loan modification payment amount. They refused and even refused to do this when the Department of Banking got involved. In 2013, as the original loan modification that we paid on time and in full was about to end, we began the process of a new loan modification.

It was a constant stall tactic with us sending in all the paperwork and them constantly claiming that they did not get something or paperwork was outdated. They would make us constantly restart the loan modification process. By 2014, Bank of America had turned the servicing over to SLS who continued this same game. We have now attempted this loan modification process 11 times. The last few loan modification I started to use a Federally Funded Agency to help and still we got the runaround. With the 11th loan modification attempt, I made sure to include the Department of Banking (DOB) when I submitted all of my paperwork so they were aware that everything had been sent as required. As usual, SLS claimed paperwork was missing.

Both the Agency and DOB confirmed that the paperwork was NOT missing and had been submitted. Instead, we get a letter stating that we never submitted any of the paperwork. I am trying to sue SLS and all their predecessors that were listed on my land records in Federal court. And the DOB had me finally file a complaint against them. I do not hold out much hope but after 7 years of this game playing, it is really absurd. We are in CT.

SLS bought my loan from the lender I did my mortgage with. I have not enjoyed their website or customer service but dealt with it for two years. Now I got a new company to refinance my loan. SLS sent a payoff amount with debiting money for my homeowner's insurance. The title company paid out the funds and SLS will not accept them! SLS paid more than they submitted on the payoff for insurance and now are blaming others for not receiving enough money! When all along it is their fault for paying a different amount than listed on their own payoff quote! Terrible. They do nothing to help either saying they can't do anything or it's not their fault. Terrible!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Specialized Loan Servicing?

Our loan got transferred from GMAC to SLS back in '09. Back in July of 2015, we discovered we were being charged a past payment. When asked why they could not verify where the missing payment was I asked repeatedly to contact us to the correct department to verify where this missing payment was because we had proof our payments and was NOT going to pay something if they could not verify it. Needless to say, I have called them from July 2015 - April 2017 (almost 2 years) to get a simple answer and over 60 hours of my time on the phone and researching this incident to come up with NO CONCLUSION. We recently sold our home last month and with the last conversation we had with SLS they said it was their error and would have it removed from the credit report.

NOW they finally claim they have found the error and after 2 damn years trying to resolve this issue they are reporting me late 30 days late which is now hindering us from getting any future home loan! Luckily each conversation has been recorded and I have kept detailed accounts of the dates called and whom I spoke with including the conversation where they agreed that it was their error. So now I am penalized for something that took almost two years to verify and having requested proof of any errors to us because we were willing to pay it IF THEY COULD FIND IT. After all, I was paying on two homes with no lates on the other two mortgages plus 0 lates on my credit cards. Now that our home is sold we either have to pay an extremely high interest rate or be denied. At this point, if it is not removed from our Credit Report which I have disputed we see no other way than to seek legal council for advice.

No one in customer service knows anything! This company will force place lenders insurance on your property even though you already have insurance. They will insist homeowner has no insurance. I have faxed numerous times the same proof of insurance. About two months later the same cycle will start over -- no insurance. I got so disgusted with this incompetent company I paid off my mortgage. Now I am fighting to get a check for the overpaid interest as well as the refund for the "LENDER PLACED INSURANCE". One customer service rep told me the insurance company refuses to talk to me since the loan is PAID OFF. Another customer service rep told me that I had no right to a refund since I paid off the fees when I paid off the mortgage! I spent 4 HOURS AND 15 MINUTES on the phone last night trying to resolve this issue and get money that is owed to me. That's right over 4 HOURS!

Great customer service, and I am NOWHERE further along than I was previously. I mysteriously was cut off with a manager when it reached 8 o'clock quitting time! My previous lender sold my loan to this WORTHLESS company. They even sent a company to my house to make sure it was taken care of. Well, they deemed it ABANDONED and placed a sticker on my door! I found it when I got home. Abandoned? RUN, do not walk from this company and if your loan is sold to this company -- refinance ASAP. I do not understand why there aren't any class action lawsuits against this company who force places insurance when there is insurance provided by the homeowner and proof is given. I am still waiting for the policies they have placed on my home. No policy, means no insurance force placed. They are only taking my money. If I could I would rate this company with a negative score. DO NOT use this shady company, you will regret it.

My loans too was sold to SLS Jan. 2017. Since then I have been making principal payments on both loans. One loan the funds are being allocated correctly; the other loan SLS is using the funds as future payments which does NOT decrease the interest. I was given the email address crdocs@sls.net to send my written request to have these funds allocated correctly post asking every customer service rep to allocated the principal payments. I received an email that my request was received. Today I get a letter in the mail that said a request was received, but a written letter needs to be mailed to P.O. Box 630147 Littleton, CO 80163. After some research I found 877-276-5550 as a complaint number. Everyone call and report your experience!

We've had our mortgage through Bank of America (BOA) for almost 20 years, with perfect payment history. As of December of 2016, and unbeknownst to us, BOA sold our loan to Specialized Loan Servicing LLC (SLS). In April (4 months later) we get a phone call from SLS saying we owe over $3,000 to bring our account current for our mortgage payments and late fees. This whole time BOA is still taking our monthly amount out of our bank account, so we had no indications they had even sold our loan!! I immediately call BOA and they confirmed the sale of our loan to SLS. I was beyond angry. Our credit was going to be beyond tainted and we didn't even have a letter from either of the companies.

To make a very long and frustrating story short. Through MANY HOURS on the phone with SLS they said we didn't have homeowners insurance (yes we have FOR 20 YEARS) and that our payment was going up... How is that even possible OR LEGAL. Our payment has been $870 for years... Now its $901 and that doesn't even include the insurance they tacked on and all the fees.

I had called BOA to stop the auto payments. FINALLY in May they reimbursed our 4 months of unauthorized withdrawals. In the mean time I HAD to make payments to SLS of $901 to keep them from REALLY screwing up our credit. I have set up automatic payments with SLS 2 times, and lo and behold JUNE comes and I receive a late payment notice in the mail. We owe almost $2,000.

How in the WORLD is this company in business. From the beginning they have tacked on innumerable fees, that when I do the math... DONT EVEN ADD UP!!! I am beyond pissed with these people. I submitted (via fax) our homeowners insurance that we've had with State Farm for the entirety of owning our home, and I STILL haven't heard anything from them, and frankly don't expect to.

I will join anyone that starts a class action lawsuit against this company. I WANT THEM OUT OF MY LIFE!!! They have screwed up our credit and I am writing a letter to my Attorney General, my Congressman and calling the Better Business Bureau Monday June 19, 2017. I am also going to look into starting a class action lawsuit myself. Not sure how to do but I'M NOT LETTING THIS GO! Feel free to email me at ** if you want to help/join. THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!

WF sold my loan. I didn't find out until I tried to make a payment to WF and they said my account was closed. I called Specialized to let them know I would be making payment. 2 days later an individual shows. Sneaks up to my home as my children and I are getting the groceries in through the front door. He literally walked up close to the door and he asks if I live here, and if the home is occupied at the same time trying to look inside my home even though my husband was trying to block him from him seemingly trying to get in. I felt like my privacy was completely violated. I'm wondering why there isn't a class action suit? We need to organize! This is not right.

My account was transferred to SLS early this year. Although I had been paying the house insurance since I purchased the home (with another lender), SLS on their own went on their own and escrowed my insurance. This caused my monthly mortgage to go up. I called a number of times, talked to different people who would then send me to another department, who then would send me to another customer rep, so on and so on. When I finally got hold of someone who sort of knew what they were talking about, I told them I needed this rectified. I sent them proof of the insurance policy and the current payment as it should have been and what I had signed for with the other company. SLS reported me late to the Credit Bureau and my score dropped by almost a hundred points from the mid 700 to the mid 600. All because they created this problem and I had to suffer the consequences.

I'm currently looking for a class action suit that I can join. I urge anyone who is with company to get out, sue them, do whatever it takes to break any relationship with this company. I do hope that the states or at least the feds are looking into their business practices and holds them accountable (hopefully someone will go to jail). Shut them down.

Again my escrow has increased to $115 per month because my taxes and insurance has gone up to a total of $503, between the tax and insurance, $102 on the insurance and $401 on the taxes. A $500 increase in escrow causes my mortgage to go up by $115 per month that will be a total of $1200 by the end of the twelve months, hum. Of course, when I called SLS to get an explanation I was treated like someone who cannot afford to make their payments and was told by one of the customer service rep Penny, that If I owe I am expected to pay back, she was very rude and nasty and also another that hung up on me that same day but I can't remember her name, but I guess this is how they are trained.

Paying what I owe wasn't the issue for me. I am paying my mortgage. The only thing is that my payments are being made towards the end of each month. If my mortgage increased I am going to want to know why especially in a cause where I am paying you double of what I owe. This company seems to be getting away with a lot of unfair act towards homeowners and nothing is being done about it. I believe that they are out to foreclosure on homes rather than to help, what a major scam. I would like to get SLS off my loan because I did not agree with them being my mortgage company. I never had this problem with Wells Fargo. Now that SLS took over it's a lot of stress and aggravations, due to them overcharging and increasing my mortgage and making it difficult for me to pay, which is their agenda. But they will not prevail in Jesus' name.

My loan was transferred to SLS this year and right away problems. They saying that I owe them 1,200 dollars from escrow when they just got it but no problem with the bank before them... But what I noticed is that my mom have them and she is always complaining about it, every month she has to call them 'cause they playing with her payments. We have to do something about it 'cause everything is wrong about them, I don't know what but it doesn't smell good... So now my mortgage payment went from 682 to 772 because they split the 1,200 in to a monthly payment of 90. I am not happy because I don't owe them anything. But what can we do?

We were flooded in August 2016 with thousands of others. It took 6 months to get an insurance payment from our flood insurance and when we got it, it was made payable to both Specialized Loan Servicing and us so we had to send it to them to get it endorsed so we could begin the work. They deposited it and now refuse to disburse the funds for us to repair our home. We have tried over and over trying to give them what they want to get our money so we can begin the work on our house but they keep trying to put obstacles in the way. The flood insurance company issued the check after a lot of adjusters and structural engineers and now we can't get Specialized Loan Servicing to release OUR money.

We have never been late on our payments and have excellent credit. We also only owe 40% of the value of our home. The check would pay half of this. We are at a loss to get Specialized to release our insurance money and they never answer their phones and send you to a third party "Insurance Claim Check" to communicate who has no phone contact information. You have to download requests and won't get a call back until 3-7 days later. The person calling doesn't know what to do with the claim and keeps telling you to send in more documents.

SLS still has not caught up with my payments since my loan was transferred there in Jan 2017. Also I cannot log in on their website. The site doesn't even load up. So then when you call the phone number to make a payment they charge you 9.95. What a racket!!!

My home loan was moved (without my consent) to SLS on January 1, 2017. I have excellent credit and always pay my bills. It took me several weeks and several calls to even get an account number to pay my loan so it would not be late. I ended up having to make a payment online without even having any payment info from them to avoid being late. They tried to say that my homeowner's insurance had been cancelled, which it was not, and that they had put me on their insurance.

I got tired of the mess and went to my local bank and refinanced and got away from them. After loan had already been closed and I was no longer their customer, they changed my insurance payee to SLS without my consent. Additionally, they were taking some of my payment for escrow of taxes and insurance. That was never part of any loan agreement I signed. When my loan originated (not with them) I specifically made sure that taxes and insurance would not be escrowed. I pay my own taxes and insurance. They changed my loan without any signed agreement from me. Didn't think that was even legal.

I also had my loan sold to SLS and I'm not happy about a lot of things, especially their payment processes in general. For example, on-line payments are diverted to Western Union but when you print the payment confirmation, it says nothing about the payment being used to pay any kind of mortgage, much less an SLS Mortgage. It just says you handed over some money to Western Union, which essentially makes it a completely useless receipt. So, at any given time, SLS can simply turn around and claim that they never received any payments because they know you really don't have a useful paper trail that says so. To be fair, they haven't done this to me yet. But based on all the horror stories I've read so far about this shady company, I would not put this past them.

Also, a few months ago, my mortgage payment unexpectedly increased by over $200. When I called to complain, they said my property taxes had increased and there wasn't enough in escrow to cover it. I am still investigating if this is true or not. The Federal Trade Commission should really look into SLS' poor business practices. They seem to be getting away with too many unethical practices.

I bought my home in 2014 and WJ Bradley was the lender. They then apparently sold the loan to this company, SLS. First they raise my escrow impound account amount due and I never received the letter, so I was short by less than $40 a month for a few months. Once I realized what happened, I called them and they told me they had applied my August 2016 payment as an "extra principle payment" - I told them that I did not authorize them to do that, so to please make it a regular payment (this was on December 22, 2016) and I paid the $394 that I owed in late fees & additional escrow impound fees because of the adjustment to the escrow impound account that I didn't know had changed. They refuse to send me a payment coupon book or monthly statement.

I was assured that December 22 payment made me current. I called today, March 21, 2017 just to make sure I am showing as current as I have paid every payment either on time or early, and again I am told I am behind a month (even though my March 2017 payment cleared my bank on March 6). I have now been on hold for over 25 minutes waiting to speak with someone who can supposedly assist me. It's terrible how these companies get away with the attitude of "it's not our fault, we're not the lender, just a collection company" when you try to call SLS.

This company took over servicing my mortgage 5 months ago. Today I received a bill for an expected "escrow shortage". In looking over the paperwork I see they have been charging my escrow account for something called "subdiv maint" I do not live in a condo or a community where there is an HOA. When I called to request an explanation for the reason I am being charged this fee I was told it is a fee paid to my homeowner's association. When I told the representative that I didn't have an HOA he quickly switched off to a fee for trash pickup and maintenance in my neighborhood. This is already paid in my monthly sanitation fees directly to the city and there is no additional fee other than the one I pay bi-monthly.

I never received any kind of satisfactory answer so I called the city assessor's office to see if there was some new fee imposed by the city that I was unaware of. There wasn't. This company is charging me fees for something that doesn't even exist. I am too old to get into some kind of battle I can't win and will walk away from this mortgage without hesitation. Don't get involved with these people. Just don't.

My loans was given to these idiots SLS by Wells Fargo. They are very sloppy, unorganized and they don't respond. It's impossible to get a hold of them when I request help and now they want to take my home without even try to work out with me. I did call them and informed them of their problem. Arrogantly they told me "we are not a bank."

I am very angry with Wells Fargo. They are the one who cause this mess and brought me in SLS. My husband was laid off due to the closure of his employer for permanently and the stress of financial burden that his employer caused us took a big toll on his health that's he has cancer and won't be able to work. I am as his wife a care giver to him but I also have health issues. My physician want me to be admitted to the hospital because of the stress SLS wanting to take my home. I am ready for stroke of heart attack. I have uncontrolled high blood sugar, high blood pressure that medication doesn't work. SLS is causing my death??? I am not giving my home period.

I have been reading comments about Specialized Loan. My family is also a victim of this company. I also had a mortgage with Bank of America when all hell broke loose. We tried to do a loan modification. First it went thru, then no, they lost the paperwork, send more. We did everything right even paid but no checks were cashed, same story. This has been going on since 2009. Then in 2011 SLS started coming to my home handing me a letter to call them, we called same old thing. In 2014 they started foreclosure proceeding. We went mediation. Oh yes, we will send the papers. Guess what, nothing.

So we hired a lawyer and went to court. They offered money. When the judge called our case they called for a voluntary dismissal. Now three years later we receive a default letter. We have told SLS, "We have a lawyer call him." Their response is, "We don't need a lawyer we can do this in house." They come to my home, park down the street, sneak to the door, leave the note and run. My neighbor asked him, "Hey what are you doing?" They walk down the street taking pictures. They are rude. We contacted our lawyer. Now we wait. It doesn't seem right 8 yrs now if my husband wasn't disabled and we have been at this house for 22 yrs.

My loan was recently sold to this company. I wasn't provided with any information needed to make my payment, such as an account number. I had to call customer service several times to get the information I needed. On a positive note every customer service rep I spoke with was helpful. That merits one star. They also don't - like every other mortgage company I've ever worked with - automatically pay the property tax bill from the escrow account. You have to submit the bill to them and hope it gets paid.

I called to make a payment over the phone in January because it appeared my check was lost. I put stop payment on lost check and promptly made a payment over phone. Well they cashed the lost check 6 weeks later even though there was a stop payment and there was already a payment sent to them. My bank stop payment did not stop payment do an error of 94 cent amount. SO ASC still cashed the check even though I called to ensure they would not cash the check. They will not reverse the payment they are making me wait three weeks for return of payment... so guess what? They will not receive payment till I get my money back since they are at fault of double charging in one month, they should know better... I will also be making a complaint to the Better Business Bureau!!!

My mortgage was sold to SLS.net on Jan 1, 2017. I always go online each month and make a payment, when I have the cash. Always 2 weeks BEFORE the 1st.

I have a new Mac, and I am UNABLE to access this website. Even the Apple techs could not get in "without a certificate." Finally, they helped me get in and I made my Feb payment. Now, I am attempting to go in and pay for March 1. AGAIN, I am UNABLE to get into the site. All I get is a blank page.

Last month "customer service" told me that "we have code issues b/c we cannot keep up with Apple technology." This is BS. They want you to pay by mail and then your payment will be lost or late. Why is this the ONLY website in the USA that will not let me in?? I am filing a formal complaint with the Federal Trade Commission in the morning. I am convinced that this company is purposely making it difficult for people to pay their mortgage in a timely manner.

Run if you are so unfortunate as to have your original loan sold to SLS! Only hope is that the loan is sold again to a reputable, respectable lender. Despite NEVER having made a delinquent mortgage payment over the course of many years, this crooked, despicable group calls and badgers about monthly loan payments until they are made. I've owned 10 homes - never have I experienced the nasty, predatory tactics of SLS. They shouldn't be allowed to be in business! Would give negative 10 "stars" if possible.

SLS took over my loan when I fell onto hard times and could no longer make the payments on my rental unit. They were extremely supportive and understanding with my situation and worked with me to modify my loan. The modification process was tough - lots of paperwork to gather and forms to fill out. My assigned rep helped me through it every step of the way and didn't judge me. She was always there to answer questions and give guidance. I know have the loan comfortably modified and am working toward rebuilding my credit. Thank you SLS!

This is the absolute worst company I have ever dealt with! Our loan got sold to SLS from Bank of America about two years ago. Since then, we have had nothing but problems with them. They will not send us a monthly statement, and just recently when we tried to make a payment on their website it got declined and sent back to our bank, this after negotiating with their representative on the phone for over an hour about how much we owed them. So freaking frustrating! Called back today and spoke with another representative who could not find record of our attempted payment (Naturally).

I submitted a request in writing for them to send us statements as we have no idea how much to pay them every month. We had been continuing to pay them $100 each month, and ended up getting a foreclosure notice in the mail from them. After today's unresolved call, we are waiting for a call back from a supervisor within 24 hours. I am going to file a complaint with Indiana's Attorney General and I would hope that anyone who has ever dealt with this company would file one in their state also. I will never do business with bank of America again because they sold our loan to this piece of ** company. We are going to refinance as quick as we can in order to get rid of SLS! Stand up to these idiots!

At some point several years back SLS aka Specialized Loan solicited me for a 2nd Loan through them. I stupidly accepted their offer and did not realize the bait and switch. AT NO TIME DID I SOLICIT SLS!! I already had a primary loan through another company. SLS really did not indicate to me at the time HOW THIS LOAN WOULD GO UP & WHEN... I guess I was stupid, but I really did not understand what was going on... Then when the larger amount through Specialized started to appear within the last month or two I did not realize until the larger amount of SLS started to be withdrawn from my checking account. And the current SLS was a lot larger. P.S. I could not find my order number online. CAN YOU PLEASE SEND IT AGAIN?? I am **.

I'm writing this today in complete frustration and concerns for potential customers. My family has been working with this horrible company for over a year now. This company has received several required docs on 3 different occasions with all being documented they have received. These docs were in relation to having the rights to inquire about loan details so we can continue to keep up with our responsibility. As of the month of January they have been persistent on not receiving the important paper work.

It has been very strange as if this people are truly playing games with the person who has the rights to the property and she is elderly. Now we have hired an attorney to go after this company because we have built a case and will be presenting it soon. After being told by several law firms that this company and their staff members have develop a bad reputation I now understand why. I have never experienced this kind of treatment especially when they have been receiving this family's payments on the loan. Just horrible and unprofessional. Would not recommend them even to a 3rd world country to do a charity event. No trust and bad service ladies and gents!!!

My original loan was sold to SLS. I've had them for about two years. In those two years I've made all my payments on time with the exception of one. That one was mailed on the 10th of the month but somehow didn't make it from Oregon to Colorado in 6 days. When I called to ask them to waive the late fee considering I'd never been late, they were extremely rude but did relent, although I was told it was a one-time exception and they would never do it again. I want to stress that none of my payments were NOT received by SLS.

Recently, I retired and took money out of my retirement to pay off my mortgage. I wrote a check for the balance of my account and sent it in the usual envelope. Again, I stress, I have never had any of my payments not arrived at SLS. You guessed it. It's been 2 weeks since I sent the check and the amount has still not been withdrawn from my account. Now, unsurprisingly, I get a letter from SLS saying my account is overdue and they've sent my account to a collection agency! Really?! These people are crooks. They are so petty that they lie about not receiving my payment closing out my account, just so they can collect less than $30. I know nobody has a choice of companies that their original mortgage company sells their loan to, but if you have a choice stay as far away from SLS as you possibly can. They are liars and swindlers and should be investigated and closed by the powers-that-be.

Specialized Loan Servicing Company Profile