Trinity Debt Management

Compare Harp Loan and Loan Modification Companies

Research top Harp Loan and Loan Modification Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Very ease, comprehensive, easy process. The customer service was excellent and the people were very helpful. Paperwork is minimal and easily filled out. Nice to see how the debt payments will work over time. The refinancing options are different than most I have seen. Very simple, good terms and interest rate. Very good for those looking to get a different rate. They are very helpful, honest and trustworthy. Pleasant to work with and quick. Would work we it them again for sure. I would recommend to others. It help me to get a better rate on my loan and providing freedom from debt. Which will make a huge difference in our credit when we are ready to buy a house.

It was very helpful with my process application. They help you to lower your interest rates and makes it convenient to put together all your debt in one fully payment. Debts can be paid in three to five years. Finally the annoying late and over the limit fees and collection calls get eliminated. It has also a credit counseling to help to bring back your credit. They help and assist with you step by step. They are compromise to help you save a large amount of money and be out of debt as soon as possible. They also help you to restore your credit. Having a feeling to be debt free and having that group of people supporting you. Having a company you can trust help you go step by step with the debt.

Easy and fairly transparent. I found that they were helpful in getting me to my goal of achievable debt. The process went as well can be expected for what I was going through. They showed me options upfront and were very helpful in steering me in the right direction. I felt they were supportive of me and my decisions. These were very helpful and friendly people who were helping me through a difficult time that I was having in my life. They treated me well, I find the service was of great value as I needed help and guidance as to what to do to help things get under control. The employees were there for me.

The application process was very easy. The employees explained the process but didn't tell you everything. However, that's my fault for not doing my own research on it and also getting myself into debt. Getting out of debt comes with a hefty cost. There are many options to choose from depending on the amount of debt you have. For me, I didn't have too many options but also didn't have a lot of debt. The customer service was good, not great but not horrible. Not every experience after I started the process was all that great like it was prior to me signing up. Trinity debt was extremely helpful with my situation. I don't regret doing it, I am glad I was able to get out of debt completely and restore my credit.

On June 15, 2009, I called Trinity Debt Services in hopes of modifying my house located at **. Carrie ** was the representative that was supposed to help me with the modification. I was referred to her by a co-worker beforehand.

** had interviewed me over the phone regarding the property and the current situation. After the conversation, she informed me that she would be able to help me. She faxed me a list of information that was needed so I gathered all the information and sent her everything that was listed. After reviewing all the information, she told me that I would be charged $3,000.00 and this is refundable if nothing happened. I mailed a cashier's check through certified mail because she said that they would not start the process unless they receive the payment. I then called to confirm if she had received the $3,000.00 and she did. From time to time, I began to call ** for an update on the current situation.

On November 17, 2009, I called ** in order to get an update. She told me that she didn't receive any update from the Home Rescue Program, which was the program that she represented and who was supposed to help me on the modification. After a few days, she called me back and asked if I received any letter from the Home Rescue Program. I did not receive any prior letter from them. She then told me that the Home Rescue Program went out of business without her knowing. ** then told me to send a letter to Bank of America involving Jose **, who would be able to help me discuss my loan and work for my modification. So I sent a letter out to Bank of America in hopes of any help.

After four days, ** called me again. Another company would be able to take over my modification. However, frustrated, I told her to completely stop any and all activity regarding my modification. I was completely frustrated because I was trying to modify and keep my house since June of 2009 and until now, there hasn't been any response or positive feedback. After all of this, I had no choice but to talk to Bank of America myself and settle for what they were offering me.

Knowing this, I called ** back in order to get the $3,000.00 that I issued to the Home Rescue Programs. She told me that she would not be able to refund that money because the check was not payable to her, it was payable to the Home Rescue Program. I do have a copy of the cashier's check and all the information that was given to her during this process. I am willing to provide any information or paperwork that is needed. I'm hoping that you can help me. All I want in return is the $3,000.00 that I originally paid in the beginning of my modification.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Trinity Debt Services?

Trinity Debt Management Company Profile