Find a Loan Companies partner

Help me decide

1.4/5 (183 ratings)
Find a Loan Companies partner

You deserve a great loan.

Receive personal loan offers in minutes on Personal Loan Pro

Get started

About Regional Acceptance

You deserve a great loan.

Receive personal loan offers in minutes on Personal Loan Pro

Get started

Regional Acceptance Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Regional Acceptance?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Regional Acceptance?

Original review: Dec. 21, 2021

I am looking to sue Regional Acceptance corporation for predatory lending. I have found a group of people who are victims as well. I've been paying on a vehicle since 12/10/2012. The car was worth 6k. Finance charge was 10k. Totaling to 16k for the cost of the car. The interest rate was for 17.95% for 72 months. I've paid 30k on this vehicle and they state I still owe 3k on the vehicle.

I reviewed a list of all of my payments and only 12k has gone towards the principal, 15k has gone to interest, and the rest in hidden fees. Regional states that a majority of the payments have gone towards interest due to deferred payments. One of their employees sent me a screenshot of my account. It states my interest rate is 17.97% which is not on my contract. They won't tell me how. I need to warn other consumers about their practices. I have also sent this info to the Attorney General for NC and received an email to send further information. If you are interested in joining the lawsuit, email me at **.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2021

The most horrible experience I have ever had with an auto finance company. I will never use them again. After 3 years and still owe almost what I bought the car for. A $13,000 car and I still owe almost $13,000??? They have their excuses and the situation is no different than a truck I bought a while back from a different lender and had it paid off in 3 years. Something's not right, in my mind, will have a lawyer make sure it is or isn't legal.

Get buying tips about Loan Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2021

They have miscommunication throughout the company. Misrepresentation of information. Customer service is not good at management has no professionalism. I have never talked to encompassing persons like I did in the last 3 days. And the incompetence doesn't end there. This has been my worst experience in my entire life with a finance company.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2021

Had a vehicle financed thru them. Got behind 4 payments, sent in 3 payments and was told could work out a plan on the 4th payment. Came and picked up vehicle during the night and won't tell me where it is so I can get my personal things out of it. DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE, THEY ARE SCUM.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2021

Almost done paying on my car and now they are saying they are having issues with the statements. No I want a statement. That way they can't say I'm behind or whatever. They are playing too much. I don't trust them.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2021

I've been on hold for 2 hours. Still waiting... They're rude, slow, and have high rates. This company is a joke. I have e-mailed them questions and get no replies, then when I call I stay on hold just for some rude employee to answer and put me back on hold because they have to transfer me to someone else because they can't get me a note for my car. HIGHLY DO NOT RECOMMEND...

Original review: Aug. 13, 2021

Please do not use this company!!! They told me they could roll my payment to the end of the loan. However they never told me that my GAP insurance wouldn’t cover these payments. They also tried to hit me with late fee and returned check fee from 2019 (by the way I never wrote them a check I always paid online with my card) however when I was making the payments these fees never turned up on the account statement. Once the car was totaled all these charges and fees showed up not to mention my Gap wouldn’t cover any of the rolled payments!!! These people a scams and never fully disclose all the information then later charge fees and leave you in financial stress.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2021

The app. is not updated, call for support and is not customer service available and when finally one answer has no knowledge or speak the language.... Lol. Should be out of business if can't manage one....

Original review: June 18, 2021

DO NOT SIGN ANYTHING with this company. They will call you but when you answer no one is there. Disconnected every phone call, very difficult to speak to someone. Customer Service is horrible. They will chastise you and speak to you like you are trash, but freeze the account so you can’t pay online and then the difficulty to speak to someone to PAY YOUR BILL? And $10/day when you don't speak to someone and get the account settled. I wish I would have read reviews before dealing with them, they can’t even have phone lines that work or respectable staff or easy ability to pay?

Original review: March 19, 2021

I got this loan initially from RAC for a 2019 Dodge Journey. The loan is SO BAD that the number never changes. You make a payment and the amount I am paying {$642}, I should be driving a LEXUS at the very least. What makes it WORSE is that when you try to trade it in, you are TRIPLE UPSIDE DOWN which makes you HATE the car you drive. Even it fell off a cliff, you would owe for 2 of them! I wish LEE IACOCCA himself would take this albatross off my neck. Shame on you, RAC!!

Regional Acceptance Company Information