1.45/5

Looking for a loan company?

Regional Acceptance

Looking for a loan company?

Regional Acceptance Reviews

Original review: Oct. 16, 2019

I am reading the bad reviews and I have had nothing but a great experience. We bought a 2015 Ram, in May of 2018 and RAC was the finance company. We totaled the truck Sept 7 of this year. Our insurance company paid off the truck in full and we received monies back from GEICO and RAC. We still owed 25,149 on the truck and it was valued at 27, 100. Not even sure why we received a check from RAC. I called them several times during the process and they were very friendly and knowledge. I really hate that everyone has had such a bad experience with this company, but I would use them again.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2019

First off, I notice a low-star rating. Regional Acceptance is always professional, always willing to work with customers, IF you call them. I have been 3 payments behind before I luckily became self-employed. Yes my interest rate is kinda high. My credit score is mush. That’s how it works. My vehicle never got repoed. They never made me feel like it was my fault I couldn’t pay. I see a lot of blame put on Regional. Why? Because you couldn’t or can’t handle your own financial matters like an adult? Regional isn’t giving away free cars, they’re not Oprah. I’m about to call them now and work out a payment arrangement because I’m behind a payment because 1 of my clients is running 4 days behind paying me.

Like Regional, I trust my client because he always pays up. So you 1-star reviewers need to look at the real issue: yourselves. Or next time, take your pay stub from your $9 an hour part-time job, and your credit score of 15 (yes.15) and waltz into an auto dealership. Tell them you expect a 1% interest rate, $0 down, and a brand-new vehicle, and no phone calls or repercussions when you don’t pay on time, and see how that works out for you. The ONLY time I got multiple phone calls was when I initially didn’t want to explain why I was behind. They made it stress-free when I finally spoke with a rep.

Get expert buying tips about Loan Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 28, 2019

I had horrible credit and they approved me when no one else would. Of course my interest rate is high. Of course my car will never be worth what I paid due to high interest rates for people with horrible credit. Yes my monthly payments are higher if I had decent credit. But I have a car I can take my kids to school and get great gas mileage. I have a car and I am thankful someone approved me. There were many many times I couldn't pay and asked for a default and they were always so nice and considerate. Granted you only get a few a year and it does add on to your final payoff date. If you don't like the phone calls send a letter or call them. It will stop them. I live in California so I am not sure if you get different phone numbers or agents when you call but all of my conversations have been more than pleasant.

Original review: May 6, 2019

I purchased a new 2017 Chevy Colorado, and was finance through Regional Acceptance, at first I was a little skeptical I never heard about this particular finance company. So I received my first car note and began to set up my payment options when l notice that the lender accept credit card payment with no extra charge, so that option worked out for me. Not only can I make credit card payments I also earn reward points, so it’s been two years now and I’m content with this particular finance institution.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

I have never had an issue with this company. I have been set up on automatic debit from day one and other than that there is no reason for them to call me about anything. They have been my loan servicer for almost 3 years. No complaints here. So sorry to read all the bad experiences some customers have had.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Regional Acceptance?

Original review: Oct. 22, 2019

I have split my payments in two, before and on the due date. This has been a huge mistake. Each customer service representative has given me different and insulting answers as to why the amount due was much more than it should be. Finally, after speaking with four representatives, the amount due suddenly represented the correct amount with no apology and after tears. This has happened for the last three months. I can't wait until I no longer have to deal with this company.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2019

I bought my car in 2012 and did fall behind with payments. When I got the car it was 18000 now 7 yrs later I still owe 11000. If you're more than 10 days late the charge $10 per day. The day I sign this loan was the worst day of my life. Now I'm honestly thinking about turning this car in. My payment are $467 a month and it hard for me to just dish out extra money. If anyone know a lawyer that will help to fight the scam they have going on please let me know.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2019

I’m glad that I was given the opportunity to rebuild my auto credit through regional acceptance. However I paid off the vehicle and in return got screwed over with my title and refund for overpayment. I have yet to receive what I’m entitled and is rightfully due. Hopefully they will take a look at the communication glitches that causes these types of things to happen and make the corrections necessary to minimize the unsatisfactory reviews and experiences that a majority seem to report. I’m praying that I will receive my actual title and refund in the near future.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2019

They ask for too many information and have a high interest rate, bad customer service, loan officer Karina in Fontana number ** she sucks. Is not a real bank. Fake. They ran my credit for a waste of time. I don't recommend this money machine.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2019

I purchased a car on Aug 28, 2019. And Regional was to finance it. I went through the steps of doing everything that was need. As soon as I left with the car I have been getting calls every day saying "we need more paperwork on you and proof you don't have a mortgage on your home and we need you w-2 and 12 months of check". I asked "how can you let me pay down on a car and call me every day for the next two weeks". I took the car back and was told I was a liar and wouldn't get my down payment back. These people is full of it.

Regional Acceptance Company Information