3.8/5 (87 ratings)

About Regional Acceptance

Regional Acceptance Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Regional Acceptance?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Regional Acceptance?

Original review: Aug. 22, 2022

I am pleased with Regional Acceptance!! Great company to work with. l was able to get financing for my vehicle with no problems. l highly recommend them if you’re in need of a vehicle loan when your bank turns you down.

Original review: June 16, 2022

They lied on the date they repoed the car, they didn't want to discuss anything, they called my mom and threatened to garnish her Social Security check if I my husband didn't make the payment, ALWAYs so rude, when I told them where the car was at they said they could not find it and we left it at the dealer they told to. The car sat there for a very very very long time before the dealership called to have it towed out of their parking lot. Regional said they could not find the dealer that they told us to go to. Now they put it on my credit as a repo, and I have been turned down on a home, I just learned today it's why I can't get the place, the car was in my husband name but the dealer said my son and I had to sign too. And it would not affect us, they're very deceitful. I need them to make this right, I have the certified notices from the tow yard.

Get buying tips about Auto Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 13, 2022

Regional Acceptance use horrible business practices. They don't follow collection rules and regulations. Customer service is rude and unhelpful. Upper management promotes bad practices. DO NOT USE REGIONAL ACCEPTANCE, YOU'LL WISH YOU DIDN'T. SAVE YOURSELF THE TIME AND HARD EARNED MONEY.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2022

Outlandish interest rates. They gave a form for deferring payments but dont look for help. We are in a pandemic. I've been deathly ill. Oh they'll loan you money. For an exorbitant fee. Don't deal with them. That's all I can say. Ride a bike. It'll be less trouble.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2022

I got a loan from Regional Acceptance in December 2017 and I have paid them a total of $38,000 to date. That is more than the original loan. I still owe $31,000 on this car. How is that even possible??? I call the company to get an explanation no one knows nothing. The RAC app is not up to date to what is owed. I have paid for this car 3x's.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2022

I purchase a car from Regional Acceptance in 2017 and has been paying 544.00 dollars up until the present 02/18/2022 and this Horrible Company tells me that my payoff now is what the beginning of the loan was. I was in the hospital battling covid-19 and Regional Acceptance call my phone so out of the respect to let them know what was going on with me I answer and this customer service representative after I told her I was battling covid-19 and was out of work at the time she had the nerve to ask when was I going to make a payment. I told her, "I'm fighting for my life and you are asking me about a payment. Please come and get your car." I would not and I mean I would not recommend this company to anyone. They are horrible. I have even reached out to the attorney general in North Carolina about this horrible company that needs to be investigated.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2021

I am looking to sue Regional Acceptance corporation for predatory lending. I have found a group of people who are victims as well. I've been paying on a vehicle since 12/10/2012. The car was worth 6k. Finance charge was 10k. Totaling to 16k for the cost of the car. The interest rate was for 17.95% for 72 months. I've paid 30k on this vehicle and they state I still owe 3k on the vehicle.

I reviewed a list of all of my payments and only 12k has gone towards the principal, 15k has gone to interest, and the rest in hidden fees. Regional states that a majority of the payments have gone towards interest due to deferred payments. One of their employees sent me a screenshot of my account. It states my interest rate is 17.97% which is not on my contract. They won't tell me how. I need to warn other consumers about their practices. I have also sent this info to the Attorney General for NC and received an email to send further information. If you are interested in joining the lawsuit, email me at **.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2021

The most horrible experience I have ever had with an auto finance company. I will never use them again. After 3 years and still owe almost what I bought the car for. A $13,000 car and I still owe almost $13,000??? They have their excuses and the situation is no different than a truck I bought a while back from a different lender and had it paid off in 3 years. Something's not right, in my mind, will have a lawyer make sure it is or isn't legal.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2021

They have miscommunication throughout the company. Misrepresentation of information. Customer service is not good at management has no professionalism. I have never talked to encompassing persons like I did in the last 3 days. And the incompetence doesn't end there. This has been my worst experience in my entire life with a finance company.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2021

Had a vehicle financed thru them. Got behind 4 payments, sent in 3 payments and was told could work out a plan on the 4th payment. Came and picked up vehicle during the night and won't tell me where it is so I can get my personal things out of it. DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE, THEY ARE SCUM.

Regional Acceptance Company Information