1.45/5

Looking for a loan company?

Regional Acceptance

Looking for a loan company?

160 Regional Acceptance Consumer Reviews

Original review: Aug. 10, 2019

First off, I notice a low-star rating. Regional Acceptance is always professional, always willing to work with customers, IF you call them. I have been 3 payments behind before I luckily became self-employed. Yes my interest rate is kinda high. My credit score is mush. That’s how it works. My vehicle never got repoed. They never made me feel like it was my fault I couldn’t pay. I see a lot of blame put on Regional. Why? Because you couldn’t or can’t handle your own financial matters like an adult? Regional isn’t giving away free cars, they’re not Oprah. I’m about to call them now and work out a payment arrangement because I’m behind a payment because 1 of my clients is running 4 days behind paying me.

Like Regional, I trust my client because he always pays up. So you 1-star reviewers need to look at the real issue: yourselves. Or next time, take your pay stub from your $9 an hour part-time job, and your credit score of 15 (yes.15) and waltz into an auto dealership. Tell them you expect a 1% interest rate, $0 down, and a brand-new vehicle, and no phone calls or repercussions when you don’t pay on time, and see how that works out for you. The ONLY time I got multiple phone calls was when I initially didn’t want to explain why I was behind. They made it stress-free when I finally spoke with a rep.

Original review: June 28, 2019

I had horrible credit and they approved me when no one else would. Of course my interest rate is high. Of course my car will never be worth what I paid due to high interest rates for people with horrible credit. Yes my monthly payments are higher if I had decent credit. But I have a car I can take my kids to school and get great gas mileage. I have a car and I am thankful someone approved me. There were many many times I couldn't pay and asked for a default and they were always so nice and considerate. Granted you only get a few a year and it does add on to your final payoff date. If you don't like the phone calls send a letter or call them. It will stop them. I live in California so I am not sure if you get different phone numbers or agents when you call but all of my conversations have been more than pleasant.

Get expert buying tips about Loan Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 6, 2019

I purchased a new 2017 Chevy Colorado, and was finance through Regional Acceptance, at first I was a little skeptical I never heard about this particular finance company. So I received my first car note and began to set up my payment options when l notice that the lender accept credit card payment with no extra charge, so that option worked out for me. Not only can I make credit card payments I also earn reward points, so it’s been two years now and I’m content with this particular finance institution.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

I have never had an issue with this company. I have been set up on automatic debit from day one and other than that there is no reason for them to call me about anything. They have been my loan servicer for almost 3 years. No complaints here. So sorry to read all the bad experiences some customers have had.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2019

I co-signed for my daughter for a car back in 2010. After paying payments for 5 yrs, she still owed the same amount she financed. Due to heath reasons, she ending up having to file bankruptcy. The car was paid off in the process (she actually paid, not dismissed). After it was all said and done, they put the car on my credit! How can you get paid for the same car 3 times! Total rip off. Someone really needs to look into this company for fraud!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Regional Acceptance?

Original review: July 29, 2019

I don't care, bad credit. I have had my car for 4 months....just got an appraisal for 13000. Owe 23000. It's a piece of crap and wont last 6 years, have no intention of making another payment. Ding on my credit, but I wont get ripped off 10,000. And it's not just them...the dealers are to blame too. We need someone to take a look at their practices and quit forcing cars on people. I will surrender the car. But will not make another payment. RIPOFF!

Original review: June 18, 2019

If you are reading this, please avoid this. The dealership we purchased our truck through used this company. After my first payment I received the next bill for the next month. I called the representative line [866-380-9730] and talked to someone. Dealing with previous loans before, this is not the same. They charge $12.62/day based on the original amount of the loan. And this never goes down. Unlike other loans that will base your interest rate off the principal you owe after making a payment. So, I will always pay $4,600 a year for the loan. As opposed to $2,500 a year when I reach $20,000 on my loan and so forth. And also, the payoff amount if I refinanced somewhere else is higher than what I actually owe after making my payments. This company is a the worst I have ever seen.

Original review: June 6, 2019

They took my car without saying anything. My meds were still in the car. I called and ask if they had the car and won't give me any answer about the car and my meds. One of the worst people I ever dealt with.

Original review: May 28, 2019

I got my car repossessed by them when it was NO reason to!!! I called and they said they drop the ball... and are tying to get my car back!! How can you drop the ball on something like that? Seems like incompetence people work in the customer service there, I've called 9 times and still they say they are trying to work on getting my car back!!!! This is a joke of a so called company. Please don't bother with them, FIND ANOTHER COMPANY...

Original review: May 7, 2019

Calls multiple times a day... My owed is higher. I hate this company. This company is a ripoff. I was with Capital One and decided stupidly to go to this company for a lower rate... Now I owe the exact same amount after 2 ** years.

Regional Acceptance Company Information