2. Finance
  3. Gold Dealers
Accredited Partner

Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.83/5

Red Rock Secured is a privately held company based in Southern California. The company's mission is to protect their clients' retirement through education, secure products and excellent customer service. The company is built on values and integrity. Red Rock Secured has been helping investors diversify their portfolios for more 10 years. In the wake of the 2008 recession, Red Rock Secured was developed to reimagine secure retirement options for its family, friends and clients.

BOTTOM LINE

Red Rock Secured is a gold and precious metals investment firm based in Southern California. It offers online services to residents nationwide.

PROS

• Many clients qualify for no fees
  • Price protection plan
  • 1% match on all new accounts

CONS

• $1,500 minimum gold IRA investment

Top Red Rock Secured Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Red Rock Secured?

I found Red Rock while doing my research and comparing the reviews and client feedback online. ... Their attention to detail is world class, and I really appreciated being able to pick up the phone at any time during the day and connecting with them for an update on how things were going.

Great company and outstanding service. Red Rock Secured has lived up to its reputation for providing excellent assistance. Thank you Jeff and Vince for all your help. I am glad to have finally taken this step.

Red Rock Secured Learn More

Gold and other precious metal IRAs are an investment and carry risk. Consumers should be alert to claims that customers can make a lot of money in these or any investment with little risk. As with any investment, you can lose money and past performance is not a guarantee of future performance results. Consumers should also obtain a clear understanding of the fees associated with any investment before agreeing to invest.

How does Red Rock Secured work?

Red Rock Secured offers online services to all 50 U.S. states. If you’re interested in converting or diversifying your investments to a gold or precious metal IRA, start by visiting the company’s website and filling out the gold IRA application. To fill out the application, you need to provide your name, address, phone number, email address and current type of IRA, if you have one.

After your application is approved, one of Red Rock Secured’s representatives contacts you for a free consultation to discuss whether investing in gold or precious metals is the right choice for your future. Your representative walks you through Red Rock Secured’s three-step process for investing:

1. Transfer your funds to Red Rock Secured. All transfers conducted by the company are secure and tax- and penalty-free.
  2. Convert your funds into gold and precious metals. You can choose what metals Red Rock Secured purchases: gold, silver, platinum or palladium.
  3. Ship your precious metals. Red Rock Secured pays to transfer your precious metals to a secure storage facility that you can visit at any time.

Red Rock Secured cost

Red Rock Secured charges customers a storage fee for their gold. The fee ranges from $125 to $300 annually, depending on the amount and location of your precious metals. Many of the company's clients qualify for its "zero fees for life" program, however — Red Rock Secured states that nearly 90% of its clients pay no fees.

While investing in gold IRAs or precious metal IRAs can be stressful, the company has a “Never Zero” promise that states Red Rock Secured will never let its customers’ portfolios go to $0.  Red Rock Secured also states on its website that customers receive price protection on all gold and silver purchases.

Red Rock Secured FAQ

How does Red Rock Secured store my gold?
Red Rock Secured stores your gold and other precious metals in a secure facility that you can visit at any time. The company doesn’t disclose the location of its storage facility on its website.
Can I see my Red Rock Secured gold in person?
Yes, once you’ve invested with Red Rock Secured, you receive the location of where your gold is being kept. You can view your funds in person at any time.
What metals can I get from Red Rock Secured?
Red Rock Secured offers gold, silver, platinum and palladium for its gold IRAs.

Is Red Rock Secured legit?

Red Rock Secured’s services are ideal if you want to purchase a gold IRA or precious metals IRA and work with a company that values customer service. If you want to diversify your retirement portfolio with a gold IRA, visit Red Rock Secured’s website to find out if you qualify for its services.

Red Rock Secured Reviews

1 featured review

Original review: June 11, 2020

The person that called me from Red Rock Secured, I developed a rapport with him. He explained everything and how other companies work. He sold me on Red Rock and it was a local company. I got the precious metals, 401(k) rollover. I was confident and knowledgeable, and they answered my questions. I understand it better now, how rollovers work. They even called my TSP, Thrift Savings Plan and walked me through it with them. We had a three-way call going. I dealt with Patrick and he seemed like a nice person. They have an office in Texas and my gold is stored in California and I got a mother-in-law out there. So if I ever need to look at it, it’s out there and I go out there all the time. I just like the company and it was a pleasant experience.

Hi Paul,

Thank you for the great feedback. We work really hard to provide a good experience for clients at Red Rock Secured. We specialize in helping people like yourself protect their savings that they accumulated in their Thrift Savings Plan (TSP). I'm very happy we could bring that experience to help you.

Redrocksecured.com

Get buying tips about Gold Dealers delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.

Original review: June 11, 2020

My wife and I called Red Rock to create a silver IRA. Shelly ** and Jeff ** helped me set up the IRA and walked me through the process, explaining everything along the way. They were both very professional and helpful and patient with me since I'm new to this and not an experienced silver investor. I can now breathe a sigh of relief knowing that not all of my eggs are in the same basket, and that not everything I have is in the stock market. I’m getting closer to retirement, and I cannot afford to lose everything I have. My mind is definitely more at ease now since making this investment. Thanks for all the help. Much appreciated.

Hi Denise,

Thank you for the positive review. We are very proud of our professional staff at Red Rock Secured. I'm happy to hear that Shelly and Jeff where able to help and make you and your wife feel comfortable investing in silver to protect your retirement savings. You’ve worked hard to save for retirement and deserve to keep what you have earned. Gold and silver IRAs put you back in control.

Redrocksecured.com

Original review: June 3, 2020

The representative was good and she provided enough information. Any questions that I had in the process, she would be put me through with Tony. I had a lot of doubts before the process if I was going to get on my money with them as my money was from IRA and they were able to answer all the questions that I had. Then Jeff helped me through in finalizing the process. I liked their customer service and that they were always in touch with me. They were patient with the whole process through the Coronavirus. They addressed the concerns and had a lot of knowledge as well. It seems like already a good, settled company for 10 years. They are very experienced already of what they are doing.

I'm still waiting for my statement from STRATA that my money is already there. It's taking a long time. Also, my contract, the one that was reporting with Tony, was going to be sent to me in writing, by post. I guess it's just delayed. I've been speaking with them once a week to see where we are at. Other than that, working with Red Rock has impacted my life especially with these uncertain times. I've been informed that the financial world is gonna change very much. I've been talking to them towards this. They have questions themselves because of the company. They don't really think that all this thing is gonna move more digital, but time will tell. At least I have a little bit of safety for my future and live better. I will recommend them.

Original review: May 29, 2020

Red Rock Secured appeared to be very stable and I felt confident in their abilities. When I expressed interest through their website, I was contacted by one of the representatives. He went over their program with me, what they offered, the various options that were available, what they could do, the way that system worked, and how it all worked. I waited for three weeks and then we connected again on a phone call and talked about some more options. It was probably four to five phone calls back and forth and discussing things with my spouse before we made the decision.

The rep seemed to be very open and honest. He answered all my questions and he wasn’t forceful. He understood my decision. He did not try to rush me. He gave me his opinion when I asked him, but he tried to get me to do the research and check them out. They were just very cooperative and helpful. They made no guarantees but we discussed the options and the long-term histories. After several phone discussions and talking about different strategies, I was convinced to go with the purchase of silver coin. And based on what other resources and independent websites to check out were telling me, I agreed with them. Working with Red Rock saved me a lot of money, especially in return. If I invested my money where it was, I would've had a large loss. So, a good portion of what I invested in the silver is definitely protected. They're a very good company to work with and they’ll give you lots of options.

Original review: May 28, 2020

I'm very pleased with Red Rock Secured. Some of the political climate and the devaluation of the dollar as I see it, and all the money that the government is sending out to the people, including myself, to the tune of trillions of dollars, we just don’t have money to pay for it. So, it concerns me. I started looking at gold and silver, and I selected Red Rock to talk about it. They sent me out some booklets or brochures. I was impressed with it. I then made contact with Tony and Jeff and was very pleased with it. I've been dealing with them for about a month and a half now. They are so helpful and so nice. They're doing everything that they're supposed to be doing. They're providing me all sorts of information.

I got the rolling over IRAs and the value of silver has grown up 20% since I first got involved with them and I'm loving it. They're rolling over my investments in the STRATA Trust, which is part of the script. After we roll over an IRA, they turned it into coins, and then send the coins to STRATA Trust for a depository. All of that is working and it's a good thing. Nobody else has ever offered me bonuses that they can invest ever. So, I'm loving it. I didn’t know this kind of program existed with a rollover into silver and gold from the federal government, and here I am waking up four years after the program started. I'm trying to share this with my neighbors and friends because I'd like to see everybody make some money.

Hi James,

Thank you for the positive review and choosing Red Rock Secured to protect the savings you have worked hard for. We are definitely living in some interesting times.

At Red Rock Secured we pride ourselves on having a knowledgeable and professional staff but most importantly... nice. We value the the trust you have put in us.

Redrocksecured.com

Original review: July 14, 2020

I feel very comfortable recommending Red Rock if you’re in the market for a gold and silver company. I really like the fact that they went at my pace, and I never felt rushed or pressured to make a decision. When you’re working with hard earned money, it’s important to do your research and homework before doing anything. Everyone I spoke and worked with was professional and patient, taking the time to listen to my concerns and answer all of my questions thoroughly and clearly. I never felt like I was going at this alone, and I appreciate the support I received every step of the way. The IRA rollover process was handled smoothly with great communication. Excellent teamwork by Marcus, Edward, and Jeff. Keep up the great work!

Hi Zelda,

Thank you for the positive review. We value the trust you put in Red Rock Secured rolling over your IRA to gold and silver with us.

Your Friends

Red Rock Secured

Original review: July 8, 2020

I did some searching online. I saw Red Rock Secured, and then they contacted me and I was intrigued about what they offered. They were able to offer me investment in gold and silver. And because of the level that I thought I would be able to participate, they said they would be able to give me about $3,000. That really got my interest. Every time I reached out to them, they have responded to me within a timely basis. I would just like to be able to see my account online a little fast. But because my gold hasn't been deposited, I'm not able to see that as quickly. I'm still waiting for the physical deposit of my gold. But I understand that's a problem all around because of the COVID virus. Things aren't being delivered as fast as they have been in past. Thus far, I'm pleased.

Hi Gordon,

Thank you for the positive review. We appreciate you choosing to work with Red Rock Secured.

Your Friends,

The Red Rock Secured Team

Original review: July 2, 2020

I've had a very tumultuous last several months. I lost my husband shortly before and I was in a panic mode as far as needing to secure my future. Red Rock was something I have never seen or heard of before, and I jumped into it. They were being salesmen and tried to convince me that this, that, or the other thing was the way to go. I went into it with the idea of purchasing gold, but whoever I talked to ended up telling me that silver was the better deal. They were doing their job. I was flailing around in the dark and if I had questions, they answered them. Also, they were very courteous.

Hi Kathleen,

We are sorry for your lose. I'm happy the Red Rock Secured team could answer your questions and make this tough time a little easier for you.

Your Friends,

The Red Rock Secured Team

Original review: June 30, 2020

Thanks to Barry at Red Rock for helping me with moving some of my 401k into gold and silver. I also worked with Jeff, who was great. This was something that I had been thinking about for a while but procrastination always seemed to get the better of me. I had already thought a lot about what I wanted to do with gold and silver before connecting with Red Rock; I just needed to find someone trustworthy who could explain the steps to me clearly. Barry connected me with Jeff, who helped me in the areas that I was not as sure about. Jeff helped with setting up the IRA for buying gold and silver. It was a very simple and smooth process. I am so pleased by my experience that I have already referred a few family members to Red Rock.

Hi Dirliska,

Thank you for the positive review. We are very proud of our professional staff at Red Rock Secured. I'm happy to hear that Barry and Jeff where able to help. Thank you for the referral and we value the trust you have put in us.

Redrocksecured.com

Original review: June 27, 2020

Initially, I called Lear Capital and talked to a guy there. While he was a nice guy, he was really high pressure and he wanted to know what we had for other money inventory. We told him and he went after the highest account. He told us that we had to take all that money out and close that account. I told him that what he was going after was an annuity that we've been investing in for years and part of our retirement fund that we were going to start to use. So, I told him that I was gonna do a little research.

I saw Red Rock secured and called them. I talked to Remo who is a really nice fellow from there. Everybody at Red Rock was really accommodating. I bought precious metals from them and did a self-deducted IRA rollover from an account that I had. The reps answered all my questions and walked me through the process.

Red Rock Secured Company Information