2. Finance
Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.85/5

Red Rock Secured is a privately held company based in Southern California. The company's mission is to protect their clients' retirement through education, secure products and excellent customer service. The company is built on values and integrity. Red Rock Secured has been helping investors diversify their portfolios for more 10 years. In the wake of the 2008 recession, Red Rock Secured was developed to reimagine secure retirement options for its family, friends and clients.

BOTTOM LINE

Red Rock Secured is a gold and precious metals investment firm based in Southern California. It offers online services to residents nationwide.

PROS

• Many clients qualify for no fees
  • Price protection plan
  • 1% match on all new accounts

CONS

• $1,500 minimum gold IRA investment

Top Red Rock Secured Reviews We Found

I found Red Rock while doing my research and comparing the reviews and client feedback online. ... Their attention to detail is world class, and I really appreciated being able to pick up the phone at any time during the day and connecting with them for an update on how things were going.

Great company and outstanding service. Red Rock Secured has lived up to its reputation for providing excellent assistance. Thank you Jeff and Vince for all your help. I am glad to have finally taken this step.

Red Rock Secured Call Now Toll Free (844) 824-7255 Learn More
Call Now Toll Free

Gold and other precious metal IRAs are an investment and carry risk. Consumers should be alert to claims that customers can make a lot of money in these or any investment with little risk. As with any investment, you can lose money and past performance is not a guarantee of future performance results. Consumers should also obtain a clear understanding of the fees associated with any investment before agreeing to invest.

How does Red Rock Secured work?

Red Rock Secured offers online services to all 50 U.S. states. If you’re interested in converting or diversifying your investments to a gold or precious metal IRA, start by visiting the company’s website and filling out the gold IRA application. To fill out the application, you need to provide your name, address, phone number, email address and current type of IRA, if you have one.

After your application is approved, one of Red Rock Secured’s representatives contacts you for a free consultation to discuss whether investing in gold or precious metals is the right choice for your future. Your representative walks you through Red Rock Secured’s three-step process for investing:

1. Transfer your funds to Red Rock Secured. All transfers conducted by the company are secure and tax- and penalty-free.
  2. Convert your funds into gold and precious metals. You can choose what metals Red Rock Secured purchases: gold, silver, platinum or palladium.
  3. Ship your precious metals. Red Rock Secured pays to transfer your precious metals to a secure storage facility that you can visit at any time.

Red Rock Secured cost

Red Rock Secured charges customers a storage fee for their gold. The fee ranges from $125 to $300 annually, depending on the amount and location of your precious metals. Many of the company's clients qualify for its "zero fees for life" program, however — Red Rock Secured states that nearly 90% of its clients pay no fees.

While investing in gold IRAs or precious metal IRAs can be stressful, the company has a “Never Zero” promise that states Red Rock Secured will never let its customers’ portfolios go to $0.  Red Rock Secured also states on its website that customers receive price protection on all gold and silver purchases.

Red Rock Secured FAQ

How does Red Rock Secured store my gold?
Red Rock Secured stores your gold and other precious metals in a secure facility that you can visit at any time. The company doesn’t disclose the location of its storage facility on its website.
Can I see my Red Rock Secured gold in person?
Yes, once you’ve invested with Red Rock Secured, you receive the location of where your gold is being kept. You can view your funds in person at any time.
What metals can I get from Red Rock Secured?
Red Rock Secured offers gold, silver, platinum and palladium for its gold IRAs.

Is Red Rock Secured legit?

Red Rock Secured’s services are ideal if you want to purchase a gold IRA or precious metals IRA and work with a company that values customer service. If you want to diversify your retirement portfolio with a gold IRA, visit Red Rock Secured’s website to find out if you qualify for its services.

Red Rock Secured Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: June 11, 2020

The person that called me from Red Rock Secured, I developed a rapport with him. He explained everything and how other companies work. He sold me on Red Rock and it was a local company. I got the precious metals, 401(k) rollover. I was confident and knowledgeable, and they answered my questions. I understand it better now, how rollovers work. They even called my TSP, Thrift Savings Plan and walked me through it with them. We had a three-way call going. I dealt with Patrick and he seemed like a nice person. They have an office in Texas and my gold is stored in California and I got a mother-in-law out there. So if I ever need to look at it, it’s out there and I go out there all the time. I just like the company and it was a pleasant experience.

Hi Paul,

Thank you for the great feedback. We work really hard to provide a good experience for clients at Red Rock Secured. We specialize in helping people like yourself protect their savings that they accumulated in their Thrift Savings Plan (TSP). I'm very happy we could bring that experience to help you.

Redrocksecured.com

Get buying tips about Gold Dealers delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 11, 2020

My wife and I called Red Rock to create a silver IRA. Shelly ** and Jeff ** helped me set up the IRA and walked me through the process, explaining everything along the way. They were both very professional and helpful and patient with me since I'm new to this and not an experienced silver investor. I can now breathe a sigh of relief knowing that not all of my eggs are in the same basket, and that not everything I have is in the stock market. I’m getting closer to retirement, and I cannot afford to lose everything I have. My mind is definitely more at ease now since making this investment. Thanks for all the help. Much appreciated.

Hi Denise,

Thank you for the positive review. We are very proud of our professional staff at Red Rock Secured. I'm happy to hear that Shelly and Jeff where able to help and make you and your wife feel comfortable investing in silver to protect your retirement savings. You’ve worked hard to save for retirement and deserve to keep what you have earned. Gold and silver IRAs put you back in control.

Redrocksecured.com

Original review: June 3, 2020

The representative was good and she provided enough information. Any questions that I had in the process, she would be put me through with Tony. I had a lot of doubts before the process if I was going to get on my money with them as my money was from IRA and they were able to answer all the questions that I had. Then Jeff helped me through in finalizing the process. I liked their customer service and that they were always in touch with me. They were patient with the whole process through the Coronavirus. They addressed the concerns and had a lot of knowledge as well. It seems like already a good, settled company for 10 years. They are very experienced already of what they are doing.

I'm still waiting for my statement from STRATA that my money is already there. It's taking a long time. Also, my contract, the one that was reporting with Tony, was going to be sent to me in writing, by post. I guess it's just delayed. I've been speaking with them once a week to see where we are at. Other than that, working with Red Rock has impacted my life especially with these uncertain times. I've been informed that the financial world is gonna change very much. I've been talking to them towards this. They have questions themselves because of the company. They don't really think that all this thing is gonna move more digital, but time will tell. At least I have a little bit of safety for my future and live better. I will recommend them.

Original review: May 29, 2020

Red Rock Secured appeared to be very stable and I felt confident in their abilities. When I expressed interest through their website, I was contacted by one of the representatives. He went over their program with me, what they offered, the various options that were available, what they could do, the way that system worked, and how it all worked. I waited for three weeks and then we connected again on a phone call and talked about some more options. It was probably four to five phone calls back and forth and discussing things with my spouse before we made the decision.

The rep seemed to be very open and honest. He answered all my questions and he wasn’t forceful. He understood my decision. He did not try to rush me. He gave me his opinion when I asked him, but he tried to get me to do the research and check them out. They were just very cooperative and helpful. They made no guarantees but we discussed the options and the long-term histories. After several phone discussions and talking about different strategies, I was convinced to go with the purchase of silver coin. And based on what other resources and independent websites to check out were telling me, I agreed with them. Working with Red Rock saved me a lot of money, especially in return. If I invested my money where it was, I would've had a large loss. So, a good portion of what I invested in the silver is definitely protected. They're a very good company to work with and they’ll give you lots of options.

Original review: May 28, 2020

I'm very pleased with Red Rock Secured. Some of the political climate and the devaluation of the dollar as I see it, and all the money that the government is sending out to the people, including myself, to the tune of trillions of dollars, we just don’t have money to pay for it. So, it concerns me. I started looking at gold and silver, and I selected Red Rock to talk about it. They sent me out some booklets or brochures. I was impressed with it. I then made contact with Tony and Jeff and was very pleased with it. I've been dealing with them for about a month and a half now. They are so helpful and so nice. They're doing everything that they're supposed to be doing. They're providing me all sorts of information.

I got the rolling over IRAs and the value of silver has grown up 20% since I first got involved with them and I'm loving it. They're rolling over my investments in the STRATA Trust, which is part of the script. After we roll over an IRA, they turned it into coins, and then send the coins to STRATA Trust for a depository. All of that is working and it's a good thing. Nobody else has ever offered me bonuses that they can invest ever. So, I'm loving it. I didn’t know this kind of program existed with a rollover into silver and gold from the federal government, and here I am waking up four years after the program started. I'm trying to share this with my neighbors and friends because I'd like to see everybody make some money.

Hi James,

Thank you for the positive review and choosing Red Rock Secured to protect the savings you have worked hard for. We are definitely living in some interesting times.

At Red Rock Secured we pride ourselves on having a knowledgeable and professional staff but most importantly... nice. We value the the trust you have put in us.

Redrocksecured.com

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Red Rock Secured?

Original review: June 30, 2020

Thanks to Barry at Red Rock for helping me with moving some of my 401k into gold and silver. I also worked with Jeff, who was great. This was something that I had been thinking about for a while but procrastination always seemed to get the better of me. I had already thought a lot about what I wanted to do with gold and silver before connecting with Red Rock; I just needed to find someone trustworthy who could explain the steps to me clearly. Barry connected me with Jeff, who helped me in the areas that I was not as sure about. Jeff helped with setting up the IRA for buying gold and silver. It was a very simple and smooth process. I am so pleased by my experience that I have already referred a few family members to Red Rock.

Hi Dirliska,

Thank you for the positive review. We are very proud of our professional staff at Red Rock Secured. I'm happy to hear that Barry and Jeff where able to help. Thank you for the referral and we value the trust you have put in us.

Redrocksecured.com

Original review: June 2, 2020

With the stock market seeing deep losses, and my IRA too because of this, I decided to move some money into gold and silver as a way to protect it. I wanted a tangible investment, something that stands the test of time and does not just disappear in value. I have been researching and reading for a while about silver and gold. I looked at all the reviews of the top companies on the different review sites, and Red Rock stood out. I contacted Red Rock and spoke with Mark **, who was very warm and friendly. His explanations were clear. I transferred just a portion of my IRA and feel that now I have an investment that will be there when I need it. I’m already planning to invest more. The transaction was handled with great attention to detail. Thank you for all your help.

Original review: May 17, 2020

I had been thinking about this for a while. Not knowing where to start, and concerned I would make a wrong decision due to my lack of familiarity with gold and silver, I was recommended to Red Rock Secured by a friend. From my very first conversation with them, I knew I had found the right company to help me through this. My account executive was Barry **. Barry educated and guided me through all the steps of both how the market worked and opening the precious metals IRA. Jeff ** was also fantastic. I would recommend Barry, Jeff, and Red Rock to anyone who wants a better understanding of gold and silver and what steps and options are available for investing.

Red Rock Secured response

Thank you for the review! We appreciate it. We love that you were a referral! It's the best business we can get. Send us an email privately and we will be sure to send your friend a "Thank You" silver coin!

Original review: Dec. 19, 2019

Original review: June 10, 2019

My brother-in-law recommended Red Rock to me. I am so happy he did, and that I was able to work with Jeff and Barry on transferring my IRA to gold and silver. Thanks to everyone else at the company who helped me.

Red Rock Secured Company Information