2. Gold IRA Companies
Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.84/5

Red Rock Secured is a privately held company based in Southern California. Their mission is to protect their clients' retirement through education, premium and secure products, and providing excellent customer service. They are a company built on values and integrity. Red Rock Secured has been helping investors diversify their portfolios for over 10 years. In the wake of the 2008 recession, Red Rock Secured was developed to reimagine secure retirement options for their family, friends, and clients.

Red Rock Secured Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Dec. 19, 2019

Great company and outstanding service. Red Rock Secured has lived up to its reputation for providing excellent assistance. Thank you Jeff and Vince for all your help. I am glad to have finally taken this step.

Get expert buying tips about Gold IRA Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 10, 2019

My brother-in-law recommended Red Rock to me. I am so happy he did, and that I was able to work with Jeff and Barry on transferring my IRA to gold and silver. Thanks to everyone else at the company who helped me.

Original review: May 14, 2019

I found Red Rock while doing my research and comparing the reviews and client feedback online. Their reviews are exceptional, and I understand why they’re so strong after working with them in creating a precious metals account. Their attention to detail is world class, and I really appreciated being able to pick up the phone at any time during the day and connecting with them for an update on how things were going.

Original review: May 2, 2019

Jeff and Tony were a huge help in rolling over an old 401k to a gold and silver IRA. They are very knowledgeable and their process is top notch. It’s clear they have been doing this for a while. Thank you for all your help.

Original review: April 8, 2019

As a retired firefighter, I trust Red Rock Secured and highly recommend them. I did my homework and due diligence for a very long time before deciding to go with Red Rock in making my investment in gold and silver. Of all the companies I came across, Red Rock is the most honest and transparent. It always felt like the other companies never shot straight with me, often trying to avoid answering certain questions. Red Rock was very open to answering all of my questions, and even gave me other things to think about that I had not considered. I’m very happy to have found Red Rock, and I look forward to my next investment with them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Red Rock Secured?

Original review: April 4, 2019

Thank you to Red Rock Secured for all the help and guidance they provided in working with me to build a gold and silver IRA. I had always wanted to do this, but never received the information we needed to take the first step. Speaking with Red Rock was very easy, and I could tell their focus was to help us make the best decision possible by providing us all the information I needed.

Original review: April 3, 2019

Red Rock Secured is a solid and sound company, from my very first interaction to their helping me with my investment. I worked with their IRA Department specifically, since I had an old 401k I wanted to use for gold and silver. The process was very simple, and I could tell I was in very good hands from start to finish.

Original review: April 1, 2019

I had heard about Red Rock Secured a while ago. I wasn't ready at the time to speak with them. Then it hit me that I would be retiring sooner than I had thought, and not being diversified really concerned me, especially after I had lost quite a bit in the stock market in 2008. It helped to protect my retirement accounts, and I feel much better now. Thank you to Red Rock for the peace of mind. I’m grateful for their help and support.

Original review: March 25, 2019

After getting hit really hard in 2008, I needed to do something different to protect my retirement. I had heard about investing in gold and silver, but never really understood how it would work. I started asking around about who to contact for more information, and one of my neighbors told me about Red Rock Secured. She had opened a gold and silver retirement account with them, and she is very happy she did. I chose to do the same thing, and I am so glad I did. They patiently guided me through every step of the process. I highly recommend Red Rock Secured. And I am glad my neighbor told me about them.

Original review: March 19, 2019

I heard about Red Rock Secured from my financial advisor, who has referred many clients to the company over the past 10+ years. After several conversations, I felt very comfortable to move forward with an investment. It’s clear to me why my financial advisor recommended Red Rock. It is a great company that really focuses on placing the client’s needs and interests before anything else.

Red Rock Secured expert review by Barbara Friedberg

Red Rock Secured is a brokerage firm specializing in precious metals. The company is headquartered in Marina Del Rey, California and was founded in 2009.

• Home delivery: Red Rock offers home delivery so you can keep your precious metal investments in your own safe or safety deposit box.

• Options: Red Rock investors have a number of choices when selecting precious metals from Red Rock Secured. Options include silver, gold, platinum and palladium.

• Electronic forms: Many of the forms needed to set up your self-directed IRA with gold or silver holdings from Red Rock Secured can be completed online.

• Resources: You can learn about self-directed and home delivery IRAs on Red Rock Secured’s website. Resources include an opinion letter from an attorney about the legal issues associated with these types of accounts.

• Free insured shipping: Investors who want a home delivery IRA receive free insured shipping from Red Rock Secured.

• Best for: Great option for savers, skeptics, retirees and seasoned investors.

by Barbara Friedberg Personal Finance Contributing Editor

Red Rock Secured questions and answers

What problem is your company trying to solve?
    Red Rock Secured is actively engaged in offering our clients a secure retirement through portfolio diversity; specifically by offering access to physical precious metals like gold, silver, and palladium.
    What sets your company apart from the competition?
    Many gold companies are scam artists with hidden fees and bad reputations. Red Rock Secured is a privately held company based in Southern California and built as a response to the 2008 financial meltdown. Our goal is to provide clients with the most secure ways to protect their retirement. Red Rock Secured places an enormous amount of value on our integrity and values as caretakers of our clients’ retirement education and diversification.
    What needs do your product or service fulfill, and how do you fulfill those needs better than your competition?
    Red Rock Secured provides education and clarity about utilizing precious metals for a secure retirement. This enables and empowers our clients to control their retirement in new ways. We help clients open or rollover existing retirement products, such as 401k, IRA, or TSP, with ease. Additionally, we have made a commitment to serving and facilitating the retirement goals of those who serve our country, including military members and federal employees.
    How does your company measure success?
    Success at Red Rock Secured is educating our clients and helping them achieve their specific retirement goals—whether it is with Red Rock Secured or someone else. Our mission is to protect our clients’ retirement through safe and secure investment diversification. Every action we take helps fulfill our mission.
    What’s the most common misconception consumers have about your industry? Your company?
    Unfortunately, many gold IRA companies are interested only in their bottom line, sales quotas, hidden fees and often engage in predatory marketing and communication or simply put . . . they are scam artists. Red Rock Secured believes there is a right time and place to invest in physical precious metals. Our aim is to educate our clients so they can make informed decisions about how they might diversify.
    How has your industry changed in the last 5 years? 10 years?
    Red Rock Secured use of both technology and knowledge of precious metals help us facilitate secure retirement choices with increasing ease, simplicity and transparency. Just like the rest of the world, our industry pace has quickened, but unlike our competitors and other financial products, Red Rock Secured is giving control back to the investor through real physical retirement. Our goal is for our clients to know exactly where their retirement savings are so that their retirement plan does not fall victim to uncertain external forces.
    What is something you wish every consumer knew about your company?
    Red Rock Secured is committed to the following on behalf of our clients:

Protection: Never Zero Policy. Investing’s very nature is ‘high-risk and high-reward.’ Red Rock Secured is in the business of protecting our clients’ investments and retirement. We promise when investing with Red Rock that our client’s portfolio will never go to $0.

Diversification: Strategic Blend. Protecting your retirement starts with a well-diversified mix of investments. We offer products to best secure your retirement for the long term that ensure high levels of liquidity.

Knowledge: The best clients are informed clients. We provide a high-level of investment education, knowledge and historical data to best support individual diversification plans.

Client-Care: We invest in people. We are most interested in the security of your investment. We promise high levels of trustworthy communication and always act with integrity.
    Has your business received any rewards or recognition for its products or services that your customers would like to know about?
    The greatest compliment is when our client refer us to their family and friends—we consider this the greatest demonstration of client trust.
    How has your company grown or evolved?
    Red Rock Secured continues to grow and fulfill its mission better than ever.

Red Rock Secured Company Information