4.9/5 (40 ratings)
Author picture
Written by Lorraine Roberte
Edited by Jon Bortin

About Red Rock Secured

Red Rock Secured is a privately held company based in Southern California. The company's mission is to protect their clients' retirement through education, secure products and excellent customer service. The company is built on values and integrity. Red Rock Secured has been helping investors diversify their portfolios for more 10 years. In the wake of the 2008 recession, Red Rock Secured was developed to reimagine secure retirement options for its family, friends and clients.

Pros

• Many clients qualify for no fees
  • Price protection promise
  • Thrift Savings Plan (TSP) available

Cons

• $10,000 minimum gold IRA investment

Bottom Line

Red Rock Secured is a gold and precious metals investment firm based in Southern California. It offers online services to residents nationwide.

Red Rock Secured Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Red Rock Secured?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Red Rock Secured?

Original review: July 29, 2021

I can not express how much I appreciated the representatives at Red Rock making my 401k transfer experience anxious free! All of my questions were answered expeditiously, and they literally held my hand every step of the way! I highly recommend them for your precious metal needs!

Original review: July 25, 2021

The time to get back is a little late. And so far having issues with delivery on the transportation. Other than that professional level with customers are on point. It's been over almost two weeks since them telling me and informing that my material will be at its destination. Good to know when your investment's safe when it does reaches its location.

Original review: July 24, 2021

The customer service is beyond amazing when making a purchase from them. They walk you through EVERY step of the way, they stay in complete contact with you while you wait for your order to arrive, they also take all the risk to get it to you and if it is going to take longer to get to you, they do follow up calls every 2 weeks until it gets to your front door!

Original review: July 15, 2021

I recently had a great experience dealing with Redrock in buying some precious metals. They were very patient and supportive to me. They took the time to answer all my questions and made me feel confident about my choice. I would recommend using Redrock to anyone looking to buy precious metals.

Original review: June 11, 2021

I was completely satisfied with the service and professionalism I received from Red Rock personnel. They elaborated carefully on my questions, stressed sound basic investment principles, were amiable, and quite informative. I will certainly continue my investment in precious metals with them for years to come!

Original review: May 18, 2021

Great working with Rachel and the team at Red Rock! I learned a lot from them about Precious metals and am now a client!!! I highly recommend to go to Red Rock for your Precious Metals investments and partner with them!

Original review: May 12, 2021

Red Rock's customer service is outstanding! They go above and beyond ALL the time. Extremely professional and awesome attitudes. Their deep precious metals knowledge is priceless. They are a TEAM that will work with and FOR you! I highly recommend Red Rock for your precious metals investments. They will not disappoint!

Original review: April 27, 2021

The people I dealt with at Red Rock Secured spent a lot of time educating me as a new precious metal owner. I am very satisfied doing business with them and placing a portion of my IRA into metals. They have educational materials available on their website, walked me through the various paperwork and most importantly, they stayed in communication with me to answer my various questions the whole time. Thank you to my team, Edward, Jeff and Tony! You’re the best!

Original review: April 13, 2021

Had an outstanding experience with Red Rock. They were very professional, very polite. Answered all my questions, return my phone calls. Took the time to explain to make sure I understood what I was purchasing. Definitely will do business with red rock very soon.

Original review: April 8, 2021

During the time I wanted to purchase either silver or gold I reviewed companies that offered silver or gold 401(K)s or directly sold precious metals. During my search I came across "Red Rock Secured." Not really having the knowledge of opening a silver or gold 401(K) or directly purchasing precious metals, I first checked with the Better Business Bureau's website. Red Rock Secured was and still is rated "A+" and customer reviews have rated Red Rock Secured with a 5-star rating.

I called Red Rock Secured to find out the benefits of opening a silver or gold 401(K) or directly purchasing silver or gold. I explained to Mr. John **, Account Executive, I was thinking of opening a silver or gold 401(K) with a competitor company. Mr. ** explained that most companies charge an annual fee to maintain your silver or gold 401(K). I did not think of that. I also stated that I was interested in purchasing gold, but Mr. ** stated silver would be better to own especially during severe economic downturns. Plus, I would actually have silver coins in my possession and not tied up in a 401(K) being managed by a company.

During severe economic times silver could pay or be traded for everyday necessities. Gold, on the other hand was for larger purchases or investments. I purchased the silver and glad I did at the time since silver has risen in price. During the purchase I received a transaction agreement listing in detail full disclosures, disclaimers, and risks associated with purchasing precious metals. So having read the transaction agreement I knew the pros and cons purchasing silver coins. I highly recommend Red Rock Secured to anyone that is interested in purchasing or investing in precious metals. Red Rock Secured always followed up even after delivery of the silver coins. Great staff and great company! Again, I highly recommend Rock Rock Secured.

Original review: April 1, 2021

We knew nothing about this field but thanks to Jeff and Red Rock we are becoming more knowledgeable and able to make educated decisions about our investment with every interaction. The professionalism and availability toward us have been unparalleled and we are so blessed to have made this amazing personal and professional connection. Thank you, Jeff. We would have been lost without you.

Original review: March 30, 2021

They were able to explain at a level I could understand the options and alternatives available to me investing in Gold and Siver. Were very helpful in walking me through the process. Since purchase their staff has been responsive and enjoyable to work with.

Original review: March 24, 2021

This group is so very helpful and very educated in the things they serve. They help you. Are patient and kind. Always available to answer questions at any time. Every person has a certain knowledge to help you.

Hi Stephanie,

Thank you for the positive Red Rock Secured review. We are happy you had a good experience and look forward to working with you in the future.

Original review: March 22, 2021

When I first began to look at adding precious metals to my portfolio, it was necessary to find a buyer. Research online pointed me to Red Rock Secured and I was not disappointed. Mike ** and his team took me under their wing and provided detailed information and the instructions necessary to make an IRA purchase. Everything went smoothly and the process was well handled. I am happy that I found Red Rock Secured and will definitely use their services in the future.

Hi Albert,

Thank you for the positive review of Red Rock Secured. It is always good to hear that team members of Red Rock Secured like Mike and his team were able to help.

Original review: March 19, 2021

Bryan was very helpful and helped explain how buying gold and silver is a good investment. He also sent me papers to read to help make my decision on whether I wanted to invest in gold. Thank you again.

Hi Donna,

Thank you for the positive review and it is great to hear Bryan was helpful. We appreciate you choosing to work with Red Rock Secured.

Original review: March 16, 2021

Red Rock has always worked to explain things to me. They are easy to work with, and very helpful. I purchased silver coins from then. At that time I purchased silver from them they told me silver would be better than gold for me. It has worked out well for me.

Hi Stephen,

Thank you for the positive review. We are happy we where able to make the process of purchasing precious metals easy for you. Thank you for choosing to work with Red Rock Secured.

Original review: March 15, 2021

Red Rock Secured set up a metals IRA for me and periodically updates me on the metals market. They are responsive and persistent. I felt more educated than pressured before I purchased. Red Rock Secured helped navigate the paperwork from my former IRA holder to Strata, the financial institution used for such transfers.

Hi Gwinn,

Thank you for the positive Red Rock Secured review. We appreciate you choosing to work with us.

Original review: March 9, 2021

Great experience with Ed and Lyle very professional and spent a lot of time educating me with my first buying experience. I will defiantly use Red Rock in the future. Trust and faith is needed when trusting others with my hard-earned money, glad I picked the best company.

Hi Jim,

Thank you for the positive review. We are happy to hear that Ed and Lyle were so helpful for your first buying experience of precious metals.

Red Rock Secured

Original review: March 8, 2021

Having experience as an investor in other areas made me want to diversify. However, I was not ready to spend money unless I was well educated about the risks and potential gains involved with precious metals. Remo helped me understand all aspects in an approachable way and helped me find ways to benefit my assets long term.

Hi Bobbi,

Thank you for the positive review of Red Rock Secured. It's great to hear that Remo was helpful in helping you understand the risks and potential gains of precious metals.

Original review: March 4, 2021

Red Rock had all the information that I needed to make the correct investment decision for me. Explained what I was looking for now and future investments. Red Rock showed all the options one helped me start my portfolio.

Hi Brian,

Thank you for the positive review. It is great to hear that we were able to give you the information you needed to make an informed decision.

Original review: March 4, 2021

The person I spoke with was very knowledgeable about this subject, and could answer my questions without delay. I was confident about the advice he gave me. For example, I wanted to get mostly gold. He explained why silver was a better choice.

Hi JoAnn,

We are happy to hear you had a good experience and we were able to answer all your questions.

Red Rock Secured

Original review: Feb. 12, 2021

I've been thinking of making some changes to my portfolio after speaking with Larry at Red Rock. The education and resources they have to offer are nothing like I've ever seen, low pressure and very knowledgeable. Great company if you are looking at options with retirement plans.

Hi Barbara,

Thank you for choosing to work with Red Rock Secured and we are happy you had a positive experience.

The Red Rock Secured Team

Original review: Jan. 23, 2021

The reps from Red Rock are very knowledgeable. I dealt with Johnny and his superior who was the one that was guiding me through the investment. His company steered me in the right direction.

Hi Francis,

Thank you for the positive review. We truly appreciate you choosing to work with Red Rock Secured.

Red Rock Secured

Original review: Jan. 14, 2021

Our experience with Red Rock has been very good. The reps seemed very knowledgeable and they listened to what my goals were and why I wanted to do them. They didn't really push me in one direction. They gave recommendations as to what they thought would be the better thing to do.

Hi Renee,

Thank you for the positive review. We are happy you had a good experience. We appreciate you choosing to work with Red Rock Secured.

Red Rock Secured

Original review: Jan. 11, 2021

Thank you Red Rock for helping me move my IRA into physical gold. I had a great experience and highly recommend this company to anyone considering an IRA rollover into gold. Their attitude to helping others is more informative than anything. Really pleased about it.

Hi Simon,

Thank you for the positive review. We value you as a client and take very seriously the trust you have put in us.

Red Rock Secured

Original review: Jan. 9, 2021

My brother is a lawyer and he invested a lot of money. I trust him greatly. He checked out a lot of other security places and I went with Red Rock because he went with them. Their customer service is good. They know everything but they talk somewhat fast. They said, "This is what you're going to get for your money." I wish they would have sent it in the mail. But they called enough and checked on how I was doing. They're very respectful. This is the first time I've ever done anything like this and overall, I was very satisfied with their work for me.

Hi Gregory,

Thank you for the positive review. We appreciate you choosing to work with Red Rock Secured to purchase precious metals.

Red Rock Secured

Original review: Oct. 9, 2020

I called Red Rock about a month ago and I have to say they provide the best customer service anywhere. I've called other companies, and none have been as great as Red Rock. I almost felt catered to. The salesperson I talked to was Barry ** and I'd say I trusted him right off the bat. We had enough of a conversation that I felt comfortable and that had to be the best part because now I'm a customer and I plan to stick with them for all my precious metal IRA needs. Thank you, Barry and Red Rock.

Hi Lorena,

Thanks for the positive review. We are happy you chose to work with Red Rock Secured for your precious metal needs. We value the trust that you have given us.

Red Rock Secured

Original review: July 14, 2020

I feel very comfortable recommending Red Rock if you’re in the market for a gold and silver company. I really like the fact that they went at my pace, and I never felt rushed or pressured to make a decision. When you’re working with hard earned money, it’s important to do your research and homework before doing anything. Everyone I spoke and worked with was professional and patient, taking the time to listen to my concerns and answer all of my questions thoroughly and clearly. I never felt like I was going at this alone, and I appreciate the support I received every step of the way. The IRA rollover process was handled smoothly with great communication. Excellent teamwork by Marcus, Edward, and Jeff. Keep up the great work!

Hi Zelda,

Thank you for the positive review. We value the trust you put in Red Rock Secured rolling over your IRA to gold and silver with us.

Your Friends

Red Rock Secured

Original review: July 8, 2020

I did some searching online. I saw Red Rock Secured, and then they contacted me and I was intrigued about what they offered. They were able to offer me investment in gold and silver. And because of the level that I thought I would be able to participate, they said they would be able to give me about $3,000. That really got my interest. Every time I reached out to them, they have responded to me within a timely basis. I would just like to be able to see my account online a little fast. But because my gold hasn't been deposited, I'm not able to see that as quickly. I'm still waiting for the physical deposit of my gold. But I understand that's a problem all around because of the COVID virus. Things aren't being delivered as fast as they have been in past. Thus far, I'm pleased.

Hi Gordon,

Thank you for the positive review. We appreciate you choosing to work with Red Rock Secured.

Your Friends,

The Red Rock Secured Team

Original review: July 2, 2020

I've had a very tumultuous last several months. I lost my husband shortly before and I was in a panic mode as far as needing to secure my future. Red Rock was something I have never seen or heard of before, and I jumped into it. They were being salesmen and tried to convince me that this, that, or the other thing was the way to go. I went into it with the idea of purchasing gold, but whoever I talked to ended up telling me that silver was the better deal. They were doing their job. I was flailing around in the dark and if I had questions, they answered them. Also, they were very courteous.

Hi Kathleen,

We are sorry for your lose. I'm happy the Red Rock Secured team could answer your questions and make this tough time a little easier for you.

Your Friends,