Get Started

2. Finance
  3. Gold Dealers

4.8/5 (40 ratings)

About Red Rock Secured

Red Rock Secured is a privately held company based in Southern California. The company's mission is to protect their clients' retirement through education, secure products and excellent customer service. The company is built on values and integrity. Red Rock Secured has been helping investors diversify their portfolios for more 10 years. In the wake of the 2008 recession, Red Rock Secured was developed to reimagine secure retirement options for its family, friends and clients.

Pros

• Many clients qualify for no fees
  • Price protection promise
  • Thrift Savings Plan (TSP) available

Cons

• $10,000 minimum gold IRA investment

Bottom Line

Red Rock Secured is a gold and precious metals investment firm based in Southern California. It offers online services to residents nationwide.

Red Rock Secured Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Red Rock Secured?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Red Rock Secured?

Original review: Feb. 12, 2021

I've been thinking of making some changes to my portfolio after speaking with Larry at Red Rock. The education and resources they have to offer are nothing like I've ever seen, low pressure and very knowledgeable. Great company if you are looking at options with retirement plans.

Hi Barbara,

Thank you for choosing to work with Red Rock Secured and we are happy you had a positive experience.

The Red Rock Secured Team

Original review: Jan. 23, 2021

The reps from Red Rock are very knowledgeable. I dealt with Johnny and his superior who was the one that was guiding me through the investment. His company steered me in the right direction.

Hi Francis,

Thank you for the positive review. We truly appreciate you choosing to work with Red Rock Secured.

Red Rock Secured

Original review: Jan. 14, 2021

Our experience with Red Rock has been very good. The reps seemed very knowledgeable and they listened to what my goals were and why I wanted to do them. They didn't really push me in one direction. They gave recommendations as to what they thought would be the better thing to do.

Hi Renee,

Thank you for the positive review. We are happy you had a good experience. We appreciate you choosing to work with Red Rock Secured.

Red Rock Secured

Original review: Jan. 11, 2021

Thank you Red Rock for helping me move my IRA into physical gold. I had a great experience and highly recommend this company to anyone considering an IRA rollover into gold. Their attitude to helping others is more informative than anything. Really pleased about it.

Hi Simon,

Thank you for the positive review. We value you as a client and take very seriously the trust you have put in us.

Red Rock Secured

Original review: Jan. 9, 2021

My brother is a lawyer and he invested a lot of money. I trust him greatly. He checked out a lot of other security places and I went with Red Rock because he went with them. Their customer service is good. They know everything but they talk somewhat fast. They said, "This is what you're going to get for your money." I wish they would have sent it in the mail. But they called enough and checked on how I was doing. They're very respectful. This is the first time I've ever done anything like this and overall, I was very satisfied with their work for me.

Hi Gregory,

Thank you for the positive review. We appreciate you choosing to work with Red Rock Secured to purchase precious metals.

Red Rock Secured

Original review: Oct. 9, 2020

I called Red Rock about a month ago and I have to say they provide the best customer service anywhere. I've called other companies, and none have been as great as Red Rock. I almost felt catered to. The salesperson I talked to was Barry ** and I'd say I trusted him right off the bat. We had enough of a conversation that I felt comfortable and that had to be the best part because now I'm a customer and I plan to stick with them for all my precious metal IRA needs. Thank you, Barry and Red Rock.

Hi Lorena,

Thanks for the positive review. We are happy you chose to work with Red Rock Secured for your precious metal needs. We value the trust that you have given us.

Red Rock Secured

Original review: July 14, 2020

I feel very comfortable recommending Red Rock if you’re in the market for a gold and silver company. I really like the fact that they went at my pace, and I never felt rushed or pressured to make a decision. When you’re working with hard earned money, it’s important to do your research and homework before doing anything. Everyone I spoke and worked with was professional and patient, taking the time to listen to my concerns and answer all of my questions thoroughly and clearly. I never felt like I was going at this alone, and I appreciate the support I received every step of the way. The IRA rollover process was handled smoothly with great communication. Excellent teamwork by Marcus, Edward, and Jeff. Keep up the great work!

Hi Zelda,

Thank you for the positive review. We value the trust you put in Red Rock Secured rolling over your IRA to gold and silver with us.

Your Friends

Red Rock Secured

Original review: July 8, 2020

I did some searching online. I saw Red Rock Secured, and then they contacted me and I was intrigued about what they offered. They were able to offer me investment in gold and silver. And because of the level that I thought I would be able to participate, they said they would be able to give me about $3,000. That really got my interest. Every time I reached out to them, they have responded to me within a timely basis. I would just like to be able to see my account online a little fast. But because my gold hasn't been deposited, I'm not able to see that as quickly. I'm still waiting for the physical deposit of my gold. But I understand that's a problem all around because of the COVID virus. Things aren't being delivered as fast as they have been in past. Thus far, I'm pleased.

Hi Gordon,

Thank you for the positive review. We appreciate you choosing to work with Red Rock Secured.

Your Friends,

The Red Rock Secured Team

Original review: July 2, 2020

I've had a very tumultuous last several months. I lost my husband shortly before and I was in a panic mode as far as needing to secure my future. Red Rock was something I have never seen or heard of before, and I jumped into it. They were being salesmen and tried to convince me that this, that, or the other thing was the way to go. I went into it with the idea of purchasing gold, but whoever I talked to ended up telling me that silver was the better deal. They were doing their job. I was flailing around in the dark and if I had questions, they answered them. Also, they were very courteous.

Hi Kathleen,

We are sorry for your lose. I'm happy the Red Rock Secured team could answer your questions and make this tough time a little easier for you.

Your Friends,

The Red Rock Secured Team

Original review: June 30, 2020

Thanks to Barry at Red Rock for helping me with moving some of my 401k into gold and silver. I also worked with Jeff, who was great. This was something that I had been thinking about for a while but procrastination always seemed to get the better of me. I had already thought a lot about what I wanted to do with gold and silver before connecting with Red Rock; I just needed to find someone trustworthy who could explain the steps to me clearly. Barry connected me with Jeff, who helped me in the areas that I was not as sure about. Jeff helped with setting up the IRA for buying gold and silver. It was a very simple and smooth process. I am so pleased by my experience that I have already referred a few family members to Red Rock.

Hi Dirliska,

Thank you for the positive review. We are very proud of our professional staff at Red Rock Secured. I'm happy to hear that Barry and Jeff where able to help. Thank you for the referral and we value the trust you have put in us.

Redrocksecured.com

Original review: June 27, 2020

Initially, I called Lear Capital and talked to a guy there. While he was a nice guy, he was really high pressure and he wanted to know what we had for other money inventory. We told him and he went after the highest account. He told us that we had to take all that money out and close that account. I told him that what he was going after was an annuity that we've been investing in for years and part of our retirement fund that we were going to start to use. So, I told him that I was gonna do a little research.

I saw Red Rock secured and called them. I talked to Remo who is a really nice fellow from there. Everybody at Red Rock was really accommodating. I bought precious metals from them and did a self-deducted IRA rollover from an account that I had. The reps answered all my questions and walked me through the process.

Original review: June 11, 2020

The person that called me from Red Rock Secured, I developed a rapport with him. He explained everything and how other companies work. He sold me on Red Rock and it was a local company. I got the precious metals, 401(k) rollover. I was confident and knowledgeable, and they answered my questions. I understand it better now, how rollovers work. They even called my TSP, Thrift Savings Plan and walked me through it with them. We had a three-way call going. I dealt with Patrick and he seemed like a nice person. They have an office in Texas and my gold is stored in California and I got a mother-in-law out there. So if I ever need to look at it, it’s out there and I go out there all the time. I just like the company and it was a pleasant experience.

Hi Paul,

Thank you for the great feedback. We work really hard to provide a good experience for clients at Red Rock Secured. We specialize in helping people like yourself protect their savings that they accumulated in their Thrift Savings Plan (TSP). I'm very happy we could bring that experience to help you.

Original review: June 11, 2020

My wife and I called Red Rock to create a silver IRA. Shelly ** and Jeff ** helped me set up the IRA and walked me through the process, explaining everything along the way. They were both very professional and helpful and patient with me since I'm new to this and not an experienced silver investor. I can now breathe a sigh of relief knowing that not all of my eggs are in the same basket, and that not everything I have is in the stock market. I’m getting closer to retirement, and I cannot afford to lose everything I have. My mind is definitely more at ease now since making this investment. Thanks for all the help. Much appreciated.

Hi Denise,

Thank you for the positive review. We are very proud of our professional staff at Red Rock Secured. I'm happy to hear that Shelly and Jeff where able to help and make you and your wife feel comfortable investing in silver to protect your retirement savings. You’ve worked hard to save for retirement and deserve to keep what you have earned. Gold and silver IRAs put you back in control.

Redrocksecured.com

Original review: June 3, 2020

The representative was good and she provided enough information. Any questions that I had in the process, she would be put me through with Tony. I had a lot of doubts before the process if I was going to get on my money with them as my money was from IRA and they were able to answer all the questions that I had. Then Jeff helped me through in finalizing the process. I liked their customer service and that they were always in touch with me. They were patient with the whole process through the Coronavirus. They addressed the concerns and had a lot of knowledge as well. It seems like already a good, settled company for 10 years. They are very experienced already of what they are doing.

I'm still waiting for my statement from STRATA that my money is already there. It's taking a long time. Also, my contract, the one that was reporting with Tony, was going to be sent to me in writing, by post. I guess it's just delayed. I've been speaking with them once a week to see where we are at. Other than that, working with Red Rock has impacted my life especially with these uncertain times. I've been informed that the financial world is gonna change very much. I've been talking to them towards this. They have questions themselves because of the company. They don't really think that all this thing is gonna move more digital, but time will tell. At least I have a little bit of safety for my future and live better. I will recommend them.

Original review: June 2, 2020

With the stock market seeing deep losses, and my IRA too because of this, I decided to move some money into gold and silver as a way to protect it. I wanted a tangible investment, something that stands the test of time and does not just disappear in value. I have been researching and reading for a while about silver and gold. I looked at all the reviews of the top companies on the different review sites, and Red Rock stood out. I contacted Red Rock and spoke with Mark **, who was very warm and friendly. His explanations were clear. I transferred just a portion of my IRA and feel that now I have an investment that will be there when I need it. I’m already planning to invest more. The transaction was handled with great attention to detail. Thank you for all your help.

Original review: May 29, 2020

Red Rock Secured appeared to be very stable and I felt confident in their abilities. When I expressed interest through their website, I was contacted by one of the representatives. He went over their program with me, what they offered, the various options that were available, what they could do, the way that system worked, and how it all worked. I waited for three weeks and then we connected again on a phone call and talked about some more options. It was probably four to five phone calls back and forth and discussing things with my spouse before we made the decision.

The rep seemed to be very open and honest. He answered all my questions and he wasn’t forceful. He understood my decision. He did not try to rush me. He gave me his opinion when I asked him, but he tried to get me to do the research and check them out. They were just very cooperative and helpful. They made no guarantees but we discussed the options and the long-term histories. After several phone discussions and talking about different strategies, I was convinced to go with the purchase of silver coin. And based on what other resources and independent websites to check out were telling me, I agreed with them. Working with Red Rock saved me a lot of money, especially in return. If I invested my money where it was, I would've had a large loss. So, a good portion of what I invested in the silver is definitely protected. They're a very good company to work with and they’ll give you lots of options.

Original review: May 28, 2020

I'm very pleased with Red Rock Secured. Some of the political climate and the devaluation of the dollar as I see it, and all the money that the government is sending out to the people, including myself, to the tune of trillions of dollars, we just don’t have money to pay for it. So, it concerns me. I started looking at gold and silver, and I selected Red Rock to talk about it. They sent me out some booklets or brochures. I was impressed with it. I then made contact with Tony and Jeff and was very pleased with it. I've been dealing with them for about a month and a half now. They are so helpful and so nice. They're doing everything that they're supposed to be doing. They're providing me all sorts of information.

I got the rolling over IRAs and the value of silver has grown up 20% since I first got involved with them and I'm loving it. They're rolling over my investments in the STRATA Trust, which is part of the script. After we roll over an IRA, they turned it into coins, and then send the coins to STRATA Trust for a depository. All of that is working and it's a good thing. Nobody else has ever offered me bonuses that they can invest ever. So, I'm loving it. I didn’t know this kind of program existed with a rollover into silver and gold from the federal government, and here I am waking up four years after the program started. I'm trying to share this with my neighbors and friends because I'd like to see everybody make some money.

Hi James,

Thank you for the positive review and choosing Red Rock Secured to protect the savings you have worked hard for. We are definitely living in some interesting times.

At Red Rock Secured we pride ourselves on having a knowledgeable and professional staff but most importantly... nice. We value the the trust you have put in us.

Redrocksecured.com

Original review: May 17, 2020

I had been thinking about this for a while. Not knowing where to start, and concerned I would make a wrong decision due to my lack of familiarity with gold and silver, I was recommended to Red Rock Secured by a friend. From my very first conversation with them, I knew I had found the right company to help me through this. My account executive was Barry **. Barry educated and guided me through all the steps of both how the market worked and opening the precious metals IRA. Jeff ** was also fantastic. I would recommend Barry, Jeff, and Red Rock to anyone who wants a better understanding of gold and silver and what steps and options are available for investing.

Red Rock Secured response

Thank you for the review! We appreciate it. We love that you were a referral! It's the best business we can get. Send us an email privately and we will be sure to send your friend a "Thank You" silver coin!

Original review: Dec. 19, 2019

Great company and outstanding service. Red Rock Secured has lived up to its reputation for providing excellent assistance. Thank you Jeff and Vince for all your help. I am glad to have finally taken this step.

Original review: June 10, 2019

My brother-in-law recommended Red Rock to me. I am so happy he did, and that I was able to work with Jeff and Barry on transferring my IRA to gold and silver. Thanks to everyone else at the company who helped me.

Original review: May 14, 2019

I found Red Rock while doing my research and comparing the reviews and client feedback online. Their reviews are exceptional, and I understand why they’re so strong after working with them in creating a precious metals account. Their attention to detail is world class, and I really appreciated being able to pick up the phone at any time during the day and connecting with them for an update on how things were going.

Original review: May 2, 2019

Jeff and Tony were a huge help in rolling over an old 401k to a gold and silver IRA. They are very knowledgeable and their process is top notch. It’s clear they have been doing this for a while. Thank you for all your help.

Original review: April 8, 2019

As a retired firefighter, I trust Red Rock Secured and highly recommend them. I did my homework and due diligence for a very long time before deciding to go with Red Rock in making my investment in gold and silver. Of all the companies I came across, Red Rock is the most honest and transparent. It always felt like the other companies never shot straight with me, often trying to avoid answering certain questions. Red Rock was very open to answering all of my questions, and even gave me other things to think about that I had not considered. I’m very happy to have found Red Rock, and I look forward to my next investment with them.

Original review: April 4, 2019

Thank you to Red Rock Secured for all the help and guidance they provided in working with me to build a gold and silver IRA. I had always wanted to do this, but never received the information we needed to take the first step. Speaking with Red Rock was very easy, and I could tell their focus was to help us make the best decision possible by providing us all the information I needed.

Original review: April 3, 2019

Red Rock Secured is a solid and sound company, from my very first interaction to their helping me with my investment. I worked with their IRA Department specifically, since I had an old 401k I wanted to use for gold and silver. The process was very simple, and I could tell I was in very good hands from start to finish.

Original review: April 1, 2019

I had heard about Red Rock Secured a while ago. I wasn't ready at the time to speak with them. Then it hit me that I would be retiring sooner than I had thought, and not being diversified really concerned me, especially after I had lost quite a bit in the stock market in 2008. It helped to protect my retirement accounts, and I feel much better now. Thank you to Red Rock for the peace of mind. I’m grateful for their help and support.

Original review: March 25, 2019

After getting hit really hard in 2008, I needed to do something different to protect my retirement. I had heard about investing in gold and silver, but never really understood how it would work. I started asking around about who to contact for more information, and one of my neighbors told me about Red Rock Secured. She had opened a gold and silver retirement account with them, and she is very happy she did. I chose to do the same thing, and I am so glad I did. They patiently guided me through every step of the process. I highly recommend Red Rock Secured. And I am glad my neighbor told me about them.

Original review: March 19, 2019

I heard about Red Rock Secured from my financial advisor, who has referred many clients to the company over the past 10+ years. After several conversations, I felt very comfortable to move forward with an investment. It’s clear to me why my financial advisor recommended Red Rock. It is a great company that really focuses on placing the client’s needs and interests before anything else.

Original review: March 18, 2019

Red Rock helped me in setting up a gold and silver retirement account. The process was very easy. I’m thankful that Red Rock is a full-service company, providing help with every part of setting up an account and getting the account funded. It’s clear this company is top notch.

Original review: March 16, 2019

I searched for a while to find a company that I felt comfortable with making this type of investment. Since I tend to procrastinate in making decisions like this, I appreciate how patient and accommodating Red Rock was in following up with me to see if I needed any additional information. Their follow ups were respectful, and not once did I feel pressured to make a decision faster than I was comfortable making. Now I can breathe a sigh of relief knowing that not all my retirement is in the stock market.

Red Rock Secured Company Information