2. Finance
  3. Gold Dealers

Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.86/5

Red Rock Secured is a privately held company based in Southern California. The company's mission is to protect their clients' retirement through education, secure products and excellent customer service. The company is built on values and integrity. Red Rock Secured has been helping investors diversify their portfolios for more 10 years. In the wake of the 2008 recession, Red Rock Secured was developed to reimagine secure retirement options for its family, friends and clients.

Red Rock Secured Learn More

Red Rock Secured Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Red Rock Secured?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Red Rock Secured?

Original review: March 16, 2021

Red Rock has always worked to explain things to me. They are easy to work with, and very helpful. I purchased silver coins from then. At that time I purchased silver from them they told me silver would be better than gold for me. It has worked out well for me.

Hi Stephen,

Thank you for the positive review. We are happy we where able to make the process of purchasing precious metals easy for you. Thank you for choosing to work with Red Rock Secured.

Original review: March 15, 2021

Red Rock Secured set up a metals IRA for me and periodically updates me on the metals market. They are responsive and persistent. I felt more educated than pressured before I purchased. Red Rock Secured helped navigate the paperwork from my former IRA holder to Strata, the financial institution used for such transfers.

Hi Gwinn,

Thank you for the positive Red Rock Secured review. We appreciate you choosing to work with us.

Original review: March 9, 2021

Great experience with Ed and Lyle very professional and spent a lot of time educating me with my first buying experience. I will defiantly use Red Rock in the future. Trust and faith is needed when trusting others with my hard-earned money, glad I picked the best company.

Hi Jim,

Thank you for the positive review. We are happy to hear that Ed and Lyle were so helpful for your first buying experience of precious metals.

Red Rock Secured

Original review: March 8, 2021

Having experience as an investor in other areas made me want to diversify. However, I was not ready to spend money unless I was well educated about the risks and potential gains involved with precious metals. Remo helped me understand all aspects in an approachable way and helped me find ways to benefit my assets long term.

Hi Bobbi,

Thank you for the positive review of Red Rock Secured. It's great to hear that Remo was helpful in helping you understand the risks and potential gains of precious metals.

Original review: March 4, 2021

Red Rock had all the information that I needed to make the correct investment decision for me. Explained what I was looking for now and future investments. Red Rock showed all the options one helped me start my portfolio.

Hi Brian,

Thank you for the positive review. It is great to hear that we were able to give you the information you needed to make an informed decision.

Original review: March 4, 2021

The person I spoke with was very knowledgeable about this subject, and could answer my questions without delay. I was confident about the advice he gave me. For example, I wanted to get mostly gold. He explained why silver was a better choice.

Hi JoAnn,

We are happy to hear you had a good experience and we were able to answer all your questions.

Red Rock Secured

Original review: Feb. 12, 2021

I've been thinking of making some changes to my portfolio after speaking with Larry at Red Rock. The education and resources they have to offer are nothing like I've ever seen, low pressure and very knowledgeable. Great company if you are looking at options with retirement plans.

Hi Barbara,

Thank you for choosing to work with Red Rock Secured and we are happy you had a positive experience.

Sincerely,

The Red Rock Secured Team

Original review: Jan. 23, 2021

The reps from Red Rock are very knowledgeable. I dealt with Johnny and his superior who was the one that was guiding me through the investment. His company steered me in the right direction.

Hi Francis,

Thank you for the positive review. We truly appreciate you choosing to work with Red Rock Secured.

Best Regards,

Red Rock Secured

Original review: Jan. 14, 2021

Our experience with Red Rock has been very good. The reps seemed very knowledgeable and they listened to what my goals were and why I wanted to do them. They didn't really push me in one direction. They gave recommendations as to what they thought would be the better thing to do.

Hi Renee,

Thank you for the positive review. We are happy you had a good experience. We appreciate you choosing to work with Red Rock Secured.

Best Regards,

Red Rock Secured

Original review: Jan. 11, 2021

Thank you Red Rock for helping me move my IRA into physical gold. I had a great experience and highly recommend this company to anyone considering an IRA rollover into gold. Their attitude to helping others is more informative than anything. Really pleased about it.

Hi Simon,

Thank you for the positive review. We value you as a client and take very seriously the trust you have put in us.

Sincerely,