Get Started

2. Finance
  3. Gold Dealers

4.7/5 (31 ratings)

About Red Rock Secured

Red Rock Secured is a privately held company based in Southern California. The company's mission is to protect their clients' retirement through education, secure products and excellent customer service. The company is built on values and integrity. Red Rock Secured has been helping investors diversify their portfolios for more 10 years. In the wake of the 2008 recession, Red Rock Secured was developed to reimagine secure retirement options for its family, friends and clients.

Pros

• Many clients qualify for no fees
  • Price protection promise
  • Thrift Savings Plan (TSP) available

Cons

• $1,500 minimum gold IRA investment

Bottom Line

Red Rock Secured is a gold and precious metals investment firm based in Southern California. It offers online services to residents nationwide.

Red Rock Secured Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Red Rock Secured?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Red Rock Secured?

Original review: July 25, 2021

The time to get back is a little late. And so far having issues with delivery on the transportation. Other than that professional level with customers are on point. It's been over almost two weeks since them telling me and informing that my material will be at its destination. Good to know when your investment's safe when it does reaches its location.

Original review: July 24, 2021

The customer service is beyond amazing when making a purchase from them. They walk you through EVERY step of the way, they stay in complete contact with you while you wait for your order to arrive, they also take all the risk to get it to you and if it is going to take longer to get to you, they do follow up calls every 2 weeks until it gets to your front door!

Original review: July 15, 2021

I recently had a great experience dealing with Redrock in buying some precious metals. They were very patient and supportive to me. They took the time to answer all my questions and made me feel confident about my choice. I would recommend using Redrock to anyone looking to buy precious metals.

Original review: June 11, 2021

I was completely satisfied with the service and professionalism I received from Red Rock personnel. They elaborated carefully on my questions, stressed sound basic investment principles, were amiable, and quite informative. I will certainly continue my investment in precious metals with them for years to come!

Original review: May 18, 2021

Great working with Rachel and the team at Red Rock! I learned a lot from them about Precious metals and am now a client!!! I highly recommend to go to Red Rock for your Precious Metals investments and partner with them!

Original review: May 12, 2021

Red Rock's customer service is outstanding! They go above and beyond ALL the time. Extremely professional and awesome attitudes. Their deep precious metals knowledge is priceless. They are a TEAM that will work with and FOR you! I highly recommend Red Rock for your precious metals investments. They will not disappoint!

Original review: April 27, 2021

The people I dealt with at Red Rock Secured spent a lot of time educating me as a new precious metal owner. I am very satisfied doing business with them and placing a portion of my IRA into metals. They have educational materials available on their website, walked me through the various paperwork and most importantly, they stayed in communication with me to answer my various questions the whole time. Thank you to my team, Edward, Jeff and Tony! You’re the best!

Original review: April 13, 2021

Had an outstanding experience with Red Rock. They were very professional, very polite. Answered all my questions, return my phone calls. Took the time to explain to make sure I understood what I was purchasing. Definitely will do business with red rock very soon.

Original review: April 1, 2021

We knew nothing about this field but thanks to Jeff and Red Rock we are becoming more knowledgeable and able to make educated decisions about our investment with every interaction. The professionalism and availability toward us have been unparalleled and we are so blessed to have made this amazing personal and professional connection. Thank you, Jeff. We would have been lost without you.

Original review: March 30, 2021

They were able to explain at a level I could understand the options and alternatives available to me investing in Gold and Siver. Were very helpful in walking me through the process. Since purchase their staff has been responsive and enjoyable to work with.

Red Rock Secured Company Information