Get Started

4.8/5 (37 ratings)

About Red Rock Secured

Red Rock Secured is a privately held company based in Southern California. The company's mission is to protect their clients' retirement through education, secure products and excellent customer service. The company is built on values and integrity. Red Rock Secured has been helping investors diversify their portfolios for more 10 years. In the wake of the 2008 recession, Red Rock Secured was developed to reimagine secure retirement options for its family, friends and clients.

Pros

• Many clients qualify for no fees
  • Price protection promise
  • Thrift Savings Plan (TSP) available

Cons

• $10,000 minimum gold IRA investment

Bottom Line

Red Rock Secured is a gold and precious metals investment firm based in Southern California. It offers online services to residents nationwide.

Red Rock Secured Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Red Rock Secured?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Red Rock Secured?

Original review: Nov. 2, 2021

Red Rock provided thorough and prompt service. My questions were addressed, leaving no doubt about the competence of the company. The staff were all congenial and seemed eager to provide me with everything I needed to do business with them.

Hi Ronald,

Thank you for the positive review of Red Rock Secured.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2021

I was very happy with my purchase through Red Rock. The process was very easy and not complicated. The staff was very friendly and informative. I would recommend business with Red Rock. The senior staff was very informative and put my mind at ease.

Hi Amir,

We are happy to hear our team was able to answer all your questions. Thank you for choosing to work with Red Rock Secured.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2021

Many thanks to Red Rock Secured and the two wonderful reps who guided us through the purchase process of of precious metals. From start to finish, their advice and knowledge enabled us to protect our investment from inflation by purchasing silver. We highly recommend Red Rock Secured!.

Hi Nancy,

Thank you for the positive review of Red Rock Secured. We appreciate you choosing to work with us.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2021

Thank you so much for the great service. I was educated in the purchase of silver coins and I must tell you that all through the process I was informed and was not disappointed. Your account representatives are extremely knowledgeable and patient with all the questions I had. Delivery was extremely fast and secure. Highly recommend RED ROCK for first time buyers of precious metals.

Hi Gary,

Thank you for such a positive review of Red Rock Secured. We are happy to hear all your questions were answered.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2021

I needed a company to help me take my 401 K and invest it in precious metals so I contacted RED Rock Secure. They have very knowledgeable people who walked me thru the whole process from start to finish.. I will recommend them to my family and friends. The staff answered all my questions.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2021

All of the staff that I had contact with were very helpful. Delivery took a while due to COVID but they kept me informed on progress & my order was delivered when they said it would be. I highly recommend Red Rock Secured & will continue to use their services in the future.. Thank you Josh, Noah & team for all the handholding.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2021

I am pleased with my investment experience with Red rock secured. They answered all of my questions and were always available when I contacted them. I received my metals in a timely manner and would definitely use them again. I have no regrets!!!

Original review: Sept. 9, 2021

Red Rock Secured listened to my request and followed through to the letter...A couple of conscientious folks worked together to facilitate what I wanted to accomplish expeditiously and for this I am very grateful! I found my conversations with Tony to be very edifying and quite helpful.

Don

Original review: Aug. 12, 2021

Red Rock Secured's employees are very nice and they are easy to speak with. They provide great service and are very well-organized. They are quite timely when it comes to responding to my order of silver coins. I highly recommend Red Rock Secured. Thanks.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2021

When it comes to handling your money, you want a business that is. My experiences with Red Rock Secured have all been positive. My contact there is Jeff, who has been so helpful and kind. He really knows what he's doing! This business, and especially the service I've received from Jeff, have been outstanding. I recommend this company!

Original review: July 29, 2021

I can not express how much I appreciated the representatives at Red Rock making my 401k transfer experience anxious free! All of my questions were answered expeditiously, and they literally held my hand every step of the way! I highly recommend them for your precious metal needs!

Original review: July 25, 2021

The time to get back is a little late. And so far having issues with delivery on the transportation. Other than that professional level with customers are on point. It's been over almost two weeks since them telling me and informing that my material will be at its destination. Good to know when your investment's safe when it does reaches its location.

Original review: July 24, 2021

The customer service is beyond amazing when making a purchase from them. They walk you through EVERY step of the way, they stay in complete contact with you while you wait for your order to arrive, they also take all the risk to get it to you and if it is going to take longer to get to you, they do follow up calls every 2 weeks until it gets to your front door!

Original review: July 15, 2021

I recently had a great experience dealing with Redrock in buying some precious metals. They were very patient and supportive to me. They took the time to answer all my questions and made me feel confident about my choice. I would recommend using Redrock to anyone looking to buy precious metals.

Original review: June 11, 2021

I was completely satisfied with the service and professionalism I received from Red Rock personnel. They elaborated carefully on my questions, stressed sound basic investment principles, were amiable, and quite informative. I will certainly continue my investment in precious metals with them for years to come!

Original review: May 18, 2021

Great working with Rachel and the team at Red Rock! I learned a lot from them about Precious metals and am now a client!!! I highly recommend to go to Red Rock for your Precious Metals investments and partner with them!

Original review: May 12, 2021

Red Rock's customer service is outstanding! They go above and beyond ALL the time. Extremely professional and awesome attitudes. Their deep precious metals knowledge is priceless. They are a TEAM that will work with and FOR you! I highly recommend Red Rock for your precious metals investments. They will not disappoint!

Original review: April 27, 2021

The people I dealt with at Red Rock Secured spent a lot of time educating me as a new precious metal owner. I am very satisfied doing business with them and placing a portion of my IRA into metals. They have educational materials available on their website, walked me through the various paperwork and most importantly, they stayed in communication with me to answer my various questions the whole time. Thank you to my team, Edward, Jeff and Tony! You’re the best!

Original review: April 13, 2021

Had an outstanding experience with Red Rock. They were very professional, very polite. Answered all my questions, return my phone calls. Took the time to explain to make sure I understood what I was purchasing. Definitely will do business with red rock very soon.

Original review: April 8, 2021

During the time I wanted to purchase either silver or gold I reviewed companies that offered silver or gold 401(K)s or directly sold precious metals. During my search I came across "Red Rock Secured." Not really having the knowledge of opening a silver or gold 401(K) or directly purchasing precious metals, I first checked with the Better Business Bureau's website. Red Rock Secured was and still is rated "A+" and customer reviews have rated Red Rock Secured with a 5-star rating.

I called Red Rock Secured to find out the benefits of opening a silver or gold 401(K) or directly purchasing silver or gold. I explained to Mr. John **, Account Executive, I was thinking of opening a silver or gold 401(K) with a competitor company. Mr. ** explained that most companies charge an annual fee to maintain your silver or gold 401(K). I did not think of that. I also stated that I was interested in purchasing gold, but Mr. ** stated silver would be better to own especially during severe economic downturns. Plus, I would actually have silver coins in my possession and not tied up in a 401(K) being managed by a company.

During severe economic times silver could pay or be traded for everyday necessities. Gold, on the other hand was for larger purchases or investments. I purchased the silver and glad I did at the time since silver has risen in price. During the purchase I received a transaction agreement listing in detail full disclosures, disclaimers, and risks associated with purchasing precious metals. So having read the transaction agreement I knew the pros and cons purchasing silver coins. I highly recommend Red Rock Secured to anyone that is interested in purchasing or investing in precious metals. Red Rock Secured always followed up even after delivery of the silver coins. Great staff and great company! Again, I highly recommend Rock Rock Secured.

Original review: April 1, 2021

We knew nothing about this field but thanks to Jeff and Red Rock we are becoming more knowledgeable and able to make educated decisions about our investment with every interaction. The professionalism and availability toward us have been unparalleled and we are so blessed to have made this amazing personal and professional connection. Thank you, Jeff. We would have been lost without you.

Original review: March 30, 2021

They were able to explain at a level I could understand the options and alternatives available to me investing in Gold and Siver. Were very helpful in walking me through the process. Since purchase their staff has been responsive and enjoyable to work with.

Original review: March 24, 2021

This group is so very helpful and very educated in the things they serve. They help you. Are patient and kind. Always available to answer questions at any time. Every person has a certain knowledge to help you.

Hi Stephanie,

Thank you for the positive Red Rock Secured review. We are happy you had a good experience and look forward to working with you in the future.

Original review: March 22, 2021

When I first began to look at adding precious metals to my portfolio, it was necessary to find a buyer. Research online pointed me to Red Rock Secured and I was not disappointed. Mike ** and his team took me under their wing and provided detailed information and the instructions necessary to make an IRA purchase. Everything went smoothly and the process was well handled. I am happy that I found Red Rock Secured and will definitely use their services in the future.

Hi Albert,

Thank you for the positive review of Red Rock Secured. It is always good to hear that team members of Red Rock Secured like Mike and his team were able to help.

Original review: March 19, 2021

Bryan was very helpful and helped explain how buying gold and silver is a good investment. He also sent me papers to read to help make my decision on whether I wanted to invest in gold. Thank you again.

Hi Donna,

Thank you for the positive review and it is great to hear Bryan was helpful. We appreciate you choosing to work with Red Rock Secured.

Original review: March 16, 2021

Red Rock has always worked to explain things to me. They are easy to work with, and very helpful. I purchased silver coins from then. At that time I purchased silver from them they told me silver would be better than gold for me. It has worked out well for me.

Hi Stephen,

Thank you for the positive review. We are happy we where able to make the process of purchasing precious metals easy for you. Thank you for choosing to work with Red Rock Secured.

Original review: March 15, 2021

Red Rock Secured set up a metals IRA for me and periodically updates me on the metals market. They are responsive and persistent. I felt more educated than pressured before I purchased. Red Rock Secured helped navigate the paperwork from my former IRA holder to Strata, the financial institution used for such transfers.

Hi Gwinn,

Thank you for the positive Red Rock Secured review. We appreciate you choosing to work with us.

Original review: March 9, 2021

Great experience with Ed and Lyle very professional and spent a lot of time educating me with my first buying experience. I will defiantly use Red Rock in the future. Trust and faith is needed when trusting others with my hard-earned money, glad I picked the best company.

Hi Jim,

Thank you for the positive review. We are happy to hear that Ed and Lyle were so helpful for your first buying experience of precious metals.

Red Rock Secured

Original review: March 8, 2021

Having experience as an investor in other areas made me want to diversify. However, I was not ready to spend money unless I was well educated about the risks and potential gains involved with precious metals. Remo helped me understand all aspects in an approachable way and helped me find ways to benefit my assets long term.

Hi Bobbi,

Thank you for the positive review of Red Rock Secured. It's great to hear that Remo was helpful in helping you understand the risks and potential gains of precious metals.

Red Rock Secured

Original review: March 4, 2021

Red Rock had all the information that I needed to make the correct investment decision for me. Explained what I was looking for now and future investments. Red Rock showed all the options one helped me start my portfolio.

Hi Brian,

Thank you for the positive review. It is great to hear that we were able to give you the information you needed to make an informed decision.

Red Rock Secured Company Information