4.9/5 (44 ratings)
Author picture
Written by Lorraine Roberte
Edited by Jon Bortin

About Red Rock Secured

Red Rock Secured is a privately held company based in Southern California. The company's mission is to protect their clients' retirement through education, secure products and excellent customer service. The company is built on values and integrity. Red Rock Secured has been helping investors diversify their portfolios for more 10 years. In the wake of the 2008 recession, Red Rock Secured was developed to reimagine secure retirement options for its family, friends and clients.

Pros

• Many clients qualify for no fees
  • Price protection promise
  • Thrift Savings Plan (TSP) available

Cons

• $10,000 minimum gold IRA investment

Bottom Line

Red Rock Secured is a gold and precious metals investment firm based in Southern California. It offers online services to residents nationwide.

Red Rock Secured Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Red Rock Secured?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Red Rock Secured?

Original review: April 20, 2022

When I started looking at Gold & Silver Investments, the IRA made the most sense. Red Rock Secured offered the education I needed with time to digest the information. Since I made my decision to invest with them they have provided abundant follow up from Mint (new coins) to secure storage. I feel great about the decision and the overall value of diversifying into precious metals, in a tax friendly IRA. Check these guys out. I predict you’ll choose them. They earned my trust.

Original review: April 20, 2022

I was pleased to do business with Red Rock Secured. They made the process of investing in gold and silver an easy stress-free process. They were both pleasant and professional to work with. I was impressed by how easy the process could be.

Original review: April 19, 2022

Going through an unexpected life change has been difficult; however, the people I've worked with at Red Rock Secured have made my financial transition a true highlight. The customer service I've received from each person in the process has been second to none. While always remaining professional, each interaction has been personable and has me looking forward to the next.

Original review: April 16, 2022

They were very helpful, patient and polite. They were willing to answer all my questions and concerns. As a first timer I felt this was necessary since I went to other locations that lacked any desire to do any meaningful business with me. I highly recommend them for any person that is getting into gold and silver.

Original review: April 13, 2022

I have had a great experience working with Red Rock Secured. The staff are knowledgable and have a lot of years experience dealing with precious metals. They also provide great educational literature to help you make informed decisions. They offer top notch precious medals and are fast and convenient to use. I recommend their services to anyone wanting to purchase precious metals.

Original review: April 8, 2022

I’ve been wanting to diversify my portfolio but didn’t know where to start? From the first phone call until present day, I have been treated like family and the transaction was smoother than silk! Super professional and definitely one of the best investment decisions I’ve ever made! Ten(10) stars all around!!

Original review: March 22, 2022

Layla, Ashley and Kerrick were the rock team that worked with me to transfer my IRA's over to gold and silver, while very nervous I feel good that I made the move to protect my assets for retirement. Now I feel I'm not losing to inflation and bad stock market.

Original review: March 22, 2022

This was my first experience in purchasing silver as an investment. Bret ** was extremely helpful and explained the entire process. He made me feel assured that I was purchasing from the correct company. He took the time to explain what I had to do. This was followed up by Ashley who has kept in touch with me since she confirmed my purchase. It was a very good experience.

Original review: March 12, 2022

Ronald **. "Red Rock went out of their way to meet my special needs and facilitate my transaction. Couldn’t have asked for better service. Will definitely refer and reuse their business. Definitely 5 stars." I have already started the process for my next transaction. Will update.

Original review: March 9, 2022

Expertise and guidance for our silver coin purchase without overselling. We received thoughtful advice from our advisor. The process took awhile given that it was an IRA rollover but Redrock was patient. Also the back office support was exceptional. We would highly recommend.

Red Rock Secured response

Thank you for the positive review of Red Rock Secured. We truly appreciate you choosing to work with us.

Original review: March 8, 2022

Everyone with the company was friendly and very knowledgeable. They have great follow up and easy to read documents. I feel completely at ease investing with Red Rock Secured and would recommend them to anyone. Five star rating for sure!

Original review: March 8, 2022

Red Rock was fantastic to work with. For someone who was very 'green' in understanding and purchasing precious metals, they were extremely patient, answered all my questions and didn't make a new customer feel inadequate about not totally understanding the process. Thank you Jeff and Layla for your patience and great customer service.

Original review: March 6, 2022

I just opened my Red Rock Secured account. The process was seamless for me. I easily transferred funds from an existing IRA account to my new physical precious metals account. The Red Rock process avoided any fears of mounds of paperwork and doing this transfer properly. It was quick and easy with the assistance of Red Rock personnel on the phone. I was kept apprised of each step in the process right up to my metals being secured in a vault.

Original review: March 5, 2022

Red Rock Secured has given my wife and me a much brighter future, I was stuck with a 401k that was going nowhere fast, but thanks to Red Rock Secured my financial future is much brighter, my only regret is I did not find Red Rock Secured earlier in my life.

Original review: March 4, 2022

Have never worked with a more knowledgeable group and the account execs are outstanding. Learned many new things about the buying process and best approaches.” They are very detail oriented and responsive to questions and get back promptly if additional research is required.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2022

They answered my questions. Were very friendly. Called me back when I had questions. Explained what I was receiving and received a call and told me the day I would receive it, told where it came from, explained What they were all about.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2022

They were very patient with all of my questions. Professional and knowledgeable. They explained the entire process along the way. I trust them so much I set up a second account. I would recommend using them to everyone. Top notch service!

Original review: Feb. 11, 2022

I was told that I would receive my product within two to three weeks. I was very pleased for the truth for once. It truly has been a pleasure dealing with Red Rock Secured. I’m sure I will purchase from them in the future.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2022

I was checking with Tony to make sure I didn’t have any fees. I also discussed the possibility buying more silver. Tony explained the simple process since I already have a silver IRA. Since I have a Thrift Savings Plan, transferring funds is already in place for me.

Hi Michael,

Thank you for the positive Red Rock Secured review. It is great to hear we were able to answer your questions and help.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2022

Norman was excellent, knowledgeable and very patient. He walked me through the entire process, the experience was great! The payment process was very easy, the gentleman that helped me with the payment process was also excellent. I will definitely recommend buying from Red Rock.

Hi Monica,

Thank you for the positive review of Red Rock Secured. We are happy to hear Norman was able to help and answer your questions and the process was easy.

Red Rock Secured

Original review: Dec. 8, 2021

The only problem I had with Kerric is when he laughed at me and said "are you really going to ready the whole contract?" Well, that doesn't fly with me. I no longer tolerate that attitude because I am a woman or/and a elderly person and a widow. Those days are gone. We've worked out in the world. We are not timid little housewives, and haven't been for years.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2021

I had never invested my money buying precious metals before, but was very satisfied with my agent at Red Rock. Josh ** was very patient with me, listened to my concerns, and encouraged me in my decisions to invest my money to protect my IRA by buying precious metals, without pressure and gave me advice on diversifying my purchase which has resulted in increasing the value of my investment within two weeks of purchase. Thanks Josh and Red Rock Secured. I'm glad I went with your company. LM **, retired

Larry,

Thank you for the positive review and choosing to work with Red Rock Secured.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2021

Red Rock Secured was a company I used to make my first purchase of precious metals. They were very informative to help me make my decision of what to buy and how to buy. I had done a lot of research and they added things to what I had learned and made the purchase easy, smooth and confident.

Hi Dennis,

Thank you for the positive review of Red Rock Secured. We are happy that we could help give you everything you needed to make an informed decision.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2021

Very knowledgeable. Answered all my questions. Great to deal with. I bought silver. I'm thinking that silver is going to be going up in the next few years so it's about time I got some. Hopefully if you're reading this you might think about getting some silver yourself.

Hi George,

Thank you for the positive review of Red Rock Secured. We are happy we were able to help you with your silver purchase.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2021

Personalized service for a first time gold and silver buyer. I was not sure what to expect and I felt very confidant with all the folks at Red Rock security. Phone calls throughout the process even after I had my purchase in hand. I can highly recommend.

Hi Sharon,

Thank you for the Red Rock Secured review. It is great to hear we made your first time buying precious metals a positive experience.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2021

Red Rock provided thorough and prompt service. My questions were addressed, leaving no doubt about the competence of the company. The staff were all congenial and seemed eager to provide me with everything I needed to do business with them.

Hi Ronald,

Thank you for the positive review of Red Rock Secured.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2021

I was very happy with my purchase through Red Rock. The process was very easy and not complicated. The staff was very friendly and informative. I would recommend business with Red Rock. The senior staff was very informative and put my mind at ease.

Hi Amir,

We are happy to hear our team was able to answer all your questions. Thank you for choosing to work with Red Rock Secured.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2021

Many thanks to Red Rock Secured and the two wonderful reps who guided us through the purchase process of of precious metals. From start to finish, their advice and knowledge enabled us to protect our investment from inflation by purchasing silver. We highly recommend Red Rock Secured!.

Hi Nancy,

Thank you for the positive review of Red Rock Secured. We appreciate you choosing to work with us.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2021

Thank you so much for the great service. I was educated in the purchase of silver coins and I must tell you that all through the process I was informed and was not disappointed. Your account representatives are extremely knowledgeable and patient with all the questions I had. Delivery was extremely fast and secure. Highly recommend RED ROCK for first time buyers of precious metals.

Hi Gary,

Thank you for such a positive review of Red Rock Secured. We are happy to hear all your questions were answered.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2021

I needed a company to help me take my 401 K and invest it in precious metals so I contacted RED Rock Secure. They have very knowledgeable people who walked me thru the whole process from start to finish.. I will recommend them to my family and friends. The staff answered all my questions.

Red Rock Secured Company Information