1.81/5

Looking for a loan company?

Salt Lake City, UT

Looking for a loan company?

Prestige Financial Services Reviews

Original review: Sept. 30, 2019

I have been with Prestige Financial company for a year. They have been great. When I needed to move my payment around they accommodated me. When I need to pay a lesser amount one month they accommodated as well. I would highly recommend this company to someone looking to start over.

Original review: July 26, 2019

My experience with Prestige has been nothing except AMAZING. My Account Manager is Whitney and she went above and beyond customer service. It is very important payments are made on time and if that happens there should never be a problem. Things do come up and they understand, but don't make it a norm or you will have issues.

Get expert buying tips about Loan Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 9, 2019

I got a car loan through them in 2013, and it was a six year term. Of course the interest rate was astronomical because my credit was in the crapper. Never once did I ever have a problem with them. There were so many times that I would call them and change the date of my automatic withdrawal and they always did it without an issue. Not once did I ever have anyone be rude to me. Over the course of my loan, I qualified for interest rate drops. It wasn't a lot--like a quarter of a percent, but every bit helped. My loan was supposed to end in July of this year, but thanks to those rate drops it actually meant that I paid my car off in February of this year. I'm really shocked at some of these reviews because that was not my experience at all.

Original review: May 23, 2019

I was approved for a car loan with Prestige in December of 2018. They were really good with initial communication, were courteous of the fact that I worked full time and had limited availability to converse throughout the day, and they processed my documentation quickly. I was in the process of rebuilding my credit when I purchased my vehicle so I knew that my interest rates would be high. I've now made 4 payments of $280.00 towards my loan, and only $400.00 has been applied to the principal, but I also realize that most initial payments go towards interest and not the principal balance. I haven't experienced any harassing phone calls, text messages, or emails, and have seen exponential growth in my credit score since opening my account with them.

I truly believe that this company isn't how to hurt people like so many of these reviews lead others to believe. I've made all my payments on time, enrolled in their rate deduction program (which over time lowers the amount of money I'll pay back in interest), and have had respectful interactions with their customer service when I contacted them regarding questions about my loan. If you uphold your end of the loan agreement, they're a great company to do business with.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2019

My expericence with Prestige has been simply a blessing! After a bankruptcy this company took a chance on me and financed my new/used car. In the beginning, I did get many text messages, phone calls and emails about my upcoming montly payment. All I did was call and spoke to a representative to ask for less "reminders." She explained that this was done because others like all of the reminders, but definitely would stop all of the reminders to me... and they did stop. Every time I would call with any question the representative was knowledgeable and nice.

About 9 months into my loan payments I needed to put that month's payment on the end of the loan. I was not granted that request, but they were able to work out that I pay half of my note for that month. That helped out tremendously with my financial situation at that time. I have had nothing but positive experiences with Prestige Financial. They trusted me to be able to make my payments on time and then to be helpful in the rebuilding of my credit. Recently, I was in an accident and my car was totalled! :-( In having to go find a new car I will ask the dealership if I can go through Prestige again. As I stated previously, this company took a chance on me and blessed my life!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Prestige Financial Services?

Original review: Nov. 9, 2019

I called due to being in the hospital only to get yelled at and told to call back when “I’m not acting like a child” because I was getting upset. This was by a manager named Matt. I received numerous threatening letters saying I HAD to give them my credit card number or do a ACH or else. They start harassing you two weeks before your payment is even due. They charge you a $10.00 fee for not doing an ACH. I’m a victim of fraud and am very leery of giving that info. They then informed me that my car is only worth 10,500 instead of the 17,000+ I am paying. If I wanted to be talked to like a child at 48 years old I would go to my parents and not a total stranger. Asked if I could get a different financial company and basically got hysterically laughed at and asked if I was really that dense. That I wouldn’t get one because they have me upside down on my payments. TERRIBLE COMPANY.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2019

I am not sure who trains these people but wow... they are so harassing and rude. They belittle and threaten. Yeah they did help us out once but they think they should have rights to our accounts. Also Kind of hard to pay when their site it down. I just so tired of the obscene and ruthless calls. Totally unwarranted how they speak to people. Enough that we are thinking about getting an attorney, you can not speak to people the way they do or threaten daily. I can see by other reviews nothing ever changes as many people have had the same issue. So this is a waste of time. They need to remember their customers pay their paychecks.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2019

You will get with so many undercover double fees that’s it’s not worth the Original loan! Guaranteed to put you in further debt. The company deducts from your loan twice included with other hidden fees. Do not trust Prestige.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2019

This is BY FAR THE WORST company to do business with. Due to unfortunate life circumstances, I had to file bankruptcy and I thought I was getting a great auto loan thereafter from this company. The interest rate was high, but I thought it's relative to my circumstances. Little did I know, that all of your payments only go to interest. NONE of my payments have yet to apply to my principal, so you're inevitably spending far more money then the car is even worth. My principal has not declined in almost 2 years.

You can't get out of this loan, unless you're doubling your payment and specifying money to go to principal. Then they contact you each month BEFORE your payment is even due, and talk to you like you're a child and don't know when or how to make your car payment. Even when you do tell them when you're making your payment, they still contact you because they can't get notes right in their system. What a ** joke!!!! I'm so disappointed in myself for getting looped into this nightmare, but more so that there is a company out there like this. It's highway robbery and has to be illegal or something. Anybody have any ideas what to do with these leeches?

Original review: Sept. 8, 2019

I hate Prestige Financial with a passion. Worst experience in life was getting a car loan through this company. They’re so disrespectful it’s pitiful. Eric literally sat on the phone and argue with me and tried to talk to me like I was a child. The harassment is cruel. I have every email and text of them disrespecting me. Poor customer service. I wouldn’t recommend anyone ever get a loan through them. It’s highway robbery. Whoever is filing a class action against them I want in. It’s had to be something to Be done to shut Prestige Financial so down. A loan through them be ready for high blood pressure and all kinds of health problems dealing with this company.

Prestige Financial Services Company Information