1.59/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution
Looking for a loan company?
We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 27, 2017

151 Prestige Financial Services Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 27, 2017

I've had my car since Oct 2013. I have always made my payments on time with a few exceptions. The account manager I had, was amazing. He was nice and understanding and because of him I kept my account in good standings. Never been behind a month on my payments. Well a couple of months ago my account manager disappeared and since I have had 2 different account manager. Both no longer work at the company.

A week ago I get a call from Ryan the VP (he kept telling me) about my payment. I made arrangements like I normally do and it was fine. Today I call to stop the payment from posting in my account tomorrow because I had the cash on hand. So I was just going to Western Union it. First time I call I get a very rude speaking woman (this is after the phone ranged for a good 20min, that was strange to me). I explained to her what I need to do and she canceled my payment for posting and I left a message for Ryan the CO to call me back.

So I get a call from Diane and from the time I answer the phone she was ready to light into me. I tried to explain to her what I was trying to do and she was getting smart and rude telling me I was 90 days behind on my payment. That when I got heated and verified to her that I have never been a month behind. Then she gets to tell me that I needed to have my payment at Western Union before. They close the books (I'm like what books)... I explain to that my time zone is an hour ahead and it will be in the no later than 4pm my time if they close at 6pm. She then ask me what Western Union place I would be using... So I just hang up.

About 7pm Ryan calls and proceeds to tell how they wasn't going to make any more exceptions for me and if my payment was in by the 31st, I couldn't double up on my payments for November. I ask him what he was talking about because I never planned on doubling up on anything. I just didn't want my bank account to be drafted because I had the funds on hand. He starts getting all macho with on the phone and I hung up on him. Since I have been with this company I have never been treated so. Rudely. Something strange is really going with this company and I am going back checking my account because she mention me being 3 months behind at one time and I never been a month behind. I might now pay on my due date, but it's paid before the end of the month.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2017

This company is the worst to go through for an auto loan. Over 2 years I have made my parents and out of an 18,000 is have only paid 1166.00 in principal!! When I questioned this they informed me I wasn't making payments on time!!! I have statements proving otherwise. But because I split my monthly payment into 2 payments I'm charged a huge late fee and charged extra interest. I would've been better off going through a buy here pay here lot. Do not go through this company!!

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Oct. 24, 2017

I don't even know where to begin with this rude and despicable company called Prestige Financial Services. The worst company I've had to deal with where you're harassed anytime and anywhere. These fools have recently (Oct 2017) started HARASSING and THREATENING me at my place of employment!! They've been calling my work phone number EVERYDAY back to back. I can't even hold a conversation with my boss or our business stakeholders without seeing an (801)844-0457 number or its different number variations that they've been calling me from. I've been making payments on time but sometimes the payment takes a while to clear my bank so they immediately begin to call. This is HORRIBLE because I feel like my balance is getting lower. It's a nightmare and I just want out! I've filed a complaint with the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau because I can't deal with them anymore. They need to put this place out of business!!

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

They allow a desperate person who is already finance a vehicle then they charged me an arm and a leg for a used car I bought in 2015 with already 48,000 miles. I still owe $20,000 on this Nissan Altima. Same price I originally paid because every time I'm late they charge me almost half of the car. Note they are a rip off. Indeed should be against the law...

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

I had the worst experience dealing with Prestige Financial. One of their managers was so rude it was ridiculous. I refused to deal with her because of her terrible and unprofessional attitude. My car ended up getting repossessed and now I have a garnishment order. I am planning to make arrangements with them to see what happens from there. I wish I never got an auto loan with these people. It was the worst mistake ever. I recommend others to RUN not walk away from dealing with this company.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Prestige Financial Services?

Original review: Sept. 10, 2017

I don't get the bad reviews. If you call them they will work with you. You just have to call before your payment is due. I've made one late payment and have never been harassed. I put $1,000 down with bad credit, they paid off my car with transmission issues and still gave me a decent car. I bought a 2013 Nissan Sentra off of the Nissan dealership. My payment is fair, my interest rate goes down every month, and they have been nothing but amazing to me. I've had my car for 10 months now. I am really thankful to them for giving me the loan for my first nice car. It took over a month for the loan to close, and they never once told me to take the car back or deny me my loan.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2017

Ever since we have had vehicle it's been a very awful experience. Car note is due every 24th of the month, before the note is due I am getting emails stating my car note is due the next day (that is ok). Next day when the car note is due, I am receiving calls as well as emails, and texts (ok). The third day after car note is due (they are calling my references).

Every day after this it's emails and texts and phone calls still to my references, things that are said in the emails, texts are that "the books are about to close and you and your wife needs contact Omar, immediately or account will be in default". This is not professional, or right because I always pay on time or know later than days later. This has to stop, cause this really is harassment to the customer. Very disappointed about this company, will never do business with this company ever again. I need this to stop, cause it's not right, don't want to have to seek legal options.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2017

I've been with this company for 3 years and my balance on my car is still 12,000. For a 2009 Malibu. This company is the worse ever. They have very bad customer service skills even collections skills. I don't understand how this company is still open. I've been yelled at on the phone many times. I wasn't even late at all. I called in before my payment was due and explained my pay period would make me 3 days late. A guy who stated he was the VP at me and made it clear he was VP and that it sad that I cant make my payment on time and this the reason my APR is where it is.

My account Manager Patrice is no better. Everyone I have spoken with treated me very rudely and I would suggest anyone to work with them. I was text and call daily and sometime to 6 times a day within those three days. I do plan on going to speak with atty and if there is a class action taken place I will be all for it as well. They need to be stopped. My balance isn't going down at all.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2017

Hello friends. My name is Bob **. My email is **. I have the same issues with Prestige. After paying 30 payments with them I still owe more than I should and my credit reports are wrong too. This is after three years. My TransUnion has nothing. With that being said I sent a letter to the Utah state attorney general. I also sent a letter to the state attorney general here in Indiana. I made complaints to the Federal Trade Commission. With being said if you want to make a Big difference start calling the Federal Trade Commission. Yes you can make a complaint over the phone and Prestige has to respond with in so many days then you'll have a case number. Have your spouse to do the same. Remember. The Federal Trade Commission was started for consumers like you and me and if we do nothing Prestige keeps on going. Again class action by us.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2017

I had a car financed through Prestige Financial in Dec 2015. I'm in the process of refinancing with capital one. When you get a payoff quote it has an expiration date well mine as changed 3 times before the initial date was up. The payoff changed 72 dollars in 3 weeks. It actually changed twice in one week. I was given a quote on July 31 to expire Aug 16. On Aug 3 I checked again since I'm waiting for the refinancing check to process the amount had went up again and date changed to Aug 18. I've emailed twice trying to find out why this is happening no response. I had also called about another issue prior suppose to get a call back no response. I've never had an issue since I've never been close to being late but they will rip you off at payoff time.

Original review: July 28, 2017

These reviews are cracking me up. To the person who said she has never been contacted by them she is lying through her teeth or she is actually Prestige trying to boost their already sad ** reviews. I was bought by them because I have new credit. No collections no bankruptcy. I wish I had never agreed to this loan. From the very first month they start emailing 2 days before the payments is even due. Dealership told me I would have a 10 day grace period. NOT!!! I get paid every other Friday so they may not always get paid on the 17th.

These people will call, text, email and take out a hot air balloon ad if you don't answer them. I'm an office manager so I cannot answer my cell phone at work. They call it 5 or 6 times during working hours and if I don't answer, the threats begin. Have to wait 5 more months and my Credit Union will refinance. Cannot wait to be rid of these people. They have the worst customer service I have ever experienced. If they think I am going to ruin my credit they are sadly mistaken. They suck and if you want to keep your sanity look for another lender!!! I wish I could give 0 stars.

Original review: July 25, 2017

I had a loan I just finished paying off with Prestige Financial. I had a horrible credit score because of a bankruptcy and nobody else would finance me. My interest rate was 20 percent but what could I expect. My credit score was like 550. They would call and text me the day before my payment or each day after it was due if I was late. I think that's what a lot of the complaints on these reviews are calling them harassing phone calls. People you most likely have had a bankruptcy or repossessions and you borrowed a significant amount of money from them. What do you expect lol.

Guess what. If you make your Payment on time like you said you would they wouldn't have to call you. I don't get how many complaints I read with people not liking how they called and asked for their money. You owe it to them and have a responsibility to pay no matter what your circumstances are. Yes the interest is through the roof and your loan will go down very slow the first 3 years but guess what. Nobody else will loan you the money for lower. That's why the dealer got Prestige Financial.

Original review: June 13, 2017

I cannot wait till a class action lawsuit is filed. I'm all in. They need to be stopped. I have paid on my car for 3.5 years and still owe 13000.00. This is insane. I have paid as of today 15000.00 for a car that is worth 6000.00. OMG. This is a crime. I cannot trade it in... so they can have it back. I'm done with the harassment and beating me up over 2 and three day late payments. IT'S Ridiculous. Done.

Original review: June 13, 2017

I purchased a vehicle in Aug of 2015 before my bankruptcy was even discharged. I knew I would have a high interest rate. I actually figured it would be 20% because of bad credit. After a few hours at a dealership it came to be 19.49% which I anticipated. I did have a slight issue in the beginning, it took them forever to set my account up. I only got my info about one week before my due date. But nevertheless I got it. I do get reminder text. I can say I have never received a phone call but I have always gotten a reminder text before my due date and on it. Which I am okay with because I approved that. I see a lot of people have had bad customer service. I personally have not, and I do not get bombarded with calls either. I have been late before and I was told I had a 10 day grace period which is weird, maybe they just meant they wouldn't report it. I have always had a good experience.

I can say I was super distraught when I saw how little of my payment was actually going to the principal, that was very saddening, I was paying 350.00 monthly and like 280.00 of that was interest. But since I have went Active Duty military and due to Federal law they had to drop my interest rate to 6%. I only bring this up because I never knew about this, I called on day to pay my bill and it was 100.00 less monthly and I thought they made some error. After talking with a super nice representative, she explained to me why my interest rate dropped. This is integrity on the company's end, because as I stated I didn't even know they had to do that. I have another car loan with another company who wouldn't drop the rate until I provided documentation, which they already had on file, it took me over a month to get them to drop my rate on that car.

So in short, not being rude to people here complaining, but if you signed the papers at that interest rate, EDUCATE yourself. They have the right to divide the principal and interest up how they feel, and most likely almost all of your first payments will be interest. Once you have met the interest amount then your payments become all principal. All in all, if you have bad credit and you are trying to build it back up this would be a good company if you don't mind paying the extra interest. I mean if you don't have a 750 credit score you're not getting the rate that someone with that score would.

Original review: May 31, 2017

I have been a good loyal customer for three years. I am in the process of refinancing my vehicle. I am having problem with them during the process. They have been trying to give me legal counsel and even saying that I don't know what I am doing. They also tried to act as a counselor and trying to bully me.

Original review: May 30, 2017

Today I walked into my house from a job interview. To receive a phone call from someone name Greg who I guess is the manager to make me feel uncomfortable and not want to be a customer of them any longer. I got a car back in October of 2016 and was financed by Prestige. These last past month I lost my job due to me being ill with sickle cell disease however the account manager Andrew has been honestly working with me and I can't lie about that however, some of their reps have been calling me being very rude making feel very uncomfortable and not needed to the point where I feel like I'll give the car back just so I won't have to deal with them anymore.

Yes I do need my car because I have two kids and for me to get back and forward to where I need to go like doctors appointments and more when I'm steady telling you I don't have the money right now but can have it on the 1st to pay this payment and then I can work on trying to borrow the money for the next and once my school refund and tax return come I can pay the rest. But no Greg the manager was rude, made me feel very comfortable and also threaten to basically cancel my contract with them all because I said I don't appreciate his tone and more. This is an outrage and it sucks like hell because I filled bankruptcy I have to deal with them. I'm sick and tired of people thinking because I'm young they can just talk to me any kind of way or more so run over me and I'm not allowing it no more.

Original review: May 24, 2017

I was going through bankruptcy in Dec 2016. Bought a 2015 Kia, everyone at Prestige has been very friendly, and my experience with them have been good with the exception of them updating my insurance. They keep sending me a notification that my insurance is 140 days expired when my declaration was sent to them 3 times. That's the only real big issue. I called to tell them that I started a new job and my payment would be about 10 days late and I'd be more than willing to pay the late fee. They were fine with it, we made sure everyone was all on the same page! They are also very aware of my anxiety issues, do what they can to help me solve any issue I have. I've been able to watch the loan amount go down on my statements. Overall it's a good company, but like any other financial service they just want to make sure they are going to get their payment each month.

Original review: May 23, 2017

These people are the worst to communicate with. First of all, I wish I would have waited or paid close attention to the ridiculous amount my car payment is for a 2014 Ford Fusion. This company is a ripoff. Second, their customer service rep that's goes by the name of Loera ** is very rude. Lately I've been having some financial problems. I have extra bills, so I told Loera I can pay half off my car note this month and add the rest to next month. Loera started saying disrespectful things to me. He stated he don't understand why I can't pay my bills and said a lot more rude things to me. Next thing I know, I lost it and snapped off on him. He took me out of my character and I've been a faithful customer to them for 2 years. I'm still pissed off over the things he said, very unprofessional and I'm not going to ignore his actions. I'm going over his head and if I have to get my lawyer involved I will.

I'm not even behind on my car note. I was asking to pay half for this month payment. Out of all the finance companies I have dealt with in the past, I never experienced this kind of bad treatment. Prestige Financial is horrible and their customer service team is just as worst as the car loans. I hate dealing with a company that's not local. Loera is a horrible person. I wish I could post more of the horrible stuff he said to me, but I get mad just thinking about the way he treated me. Very unprofessional!

Original review: May 23, 2017

I purchased a 2015 Fiat in January 2016. The finance company was Prestige Financial. I had never been late on any payments and was offered a "special holiday rate" which put my payment for December 2016 offered at 145.00. My normal payment was 275.57 a month. I agreed to the special deal, and ever since then it's been a nightmare with this predatory lender! First all my account manager LC ** charged my account 245.00 instead of 145.00 as authorized. I called immediately to dispute the transaction and they offered no help, and claimed they couldn't charge a payment of 145.00 even though I had it in writing. Every rep I spoke with was extremely rude. So I disputed this transaction with my bank as fraud because that's exactly what it was. I continued making my payments on time and come to find out they had been applying my payments from January 2017 forward toward what they claimed was a missed payment in December.

LC ** then offers me a deferment for March and April 2017 and I agree. This now makes me not due until May 22 2017. On May 19th they repossessed my car! They now have refused to return my car saying I'm 89 days past due which is a complete lie. I made a payment 1/31, 3/3 and 4/15 and have a deferment in writing! They also hit my credit with a late payment for April even after giving me a deferment. This company is a fraud, and the account managers are incompetent and clearly never calculate payments or billing correctly. Every time I spoke to anyone with Prestige my account was charged or I owed something new.

They also harass you night and day and ask for payments even before your payment is due. They also are some of the rudest people I've ever had the pleasure of speaking to. This company has caused me so much heartache it's ridiculous. If anyone knows if there is a class action lawsuit please let me know. I'm all in on taking these corrupt people down!

Original review: May 22, 2017

I purchased a vehicle from Mazda of Roswell in April, 2017. I was contacted by Tidewater Finance Company, which initially referred me to the dealership due to me going through a bankruptcy. I went in, picked out a car, signed the paperwork, paid my down payment and everything. Nearly a month goes by and I had not received an account number for my first car. Note that was due on the 15th of May. I called Prestige and was told that my loan had not been funded and I would have to contact the dealership to find out why. Prestige also informed me that they had sent back a request of some sort on the 21st of April and I heard nothing from the dealership or Prestige regarding this matter. No one called me, EVER! I had to call them!!

I called the dealership and was given the runaround by the finance managers and salesmen. I was initially told that my rent was too high, even though I said that I only paid half. The dealership said that they would try to see if the finance company would work with that. Then it was another excuse and another, and another. Unable to fully get to the bottom of what the issue REALLY was, I was told by the dealership that I would have to return the vehicle. This was on a Thursday, May 11, 2017. I informed the dealership that they had put me in a bind because I had told my other finance company that they could come pick up my other car since it was going to be included on my bankruptcy. One of the dealership managers said that he would give me the weekend with the car so that I could try to find something else.

I called Prestige back and asked them, "why was I told that I was approved and then rejected?" The person on the phone said, that they did not know why that would happen because once they say that I am approved, I am approved... Unless someone tried to run the application a second time. Which would make no sense. When I returned the vehicle, the I was not provided anything in writing from the dealership or Prestige stating that my loan was denied and that I was returning the car. I had to call the police just to get my down payment refunded to me and to have SOME evidence that I returned the car to the dealership per their request! Still to this day, I have no idea as to why I no longer have the car that I was approved for or the car that I signed for.

Original review: May 17, 2017

I bought a car back in July 2012 at 20%, that's what my paper says from the car lot I financed it from and says it would be 5 yrs. paying for car in July of 2017. I called Prestige and they said the rate was 22%, the paper I have is wrong. I said "Didn't the car lot talk to you before they set this percentage." They said yes. I asked them how does it go from 20% to 22%. I bought the car for 16,000 back in July 2012. Paid 22% interest since then. Car was to be paid off by July 2017 - 5 yr. loan. They told me I still owe 10,000 on the car - how do they figure that.

Don't ever buy a car from them. They harass you when your payment is due, by harassing phone calls and they are very rude. I am not paying another 10,000 dollars on a 2008 car, that I have already paid 28,000 on in July 2017. They can come and pick the car up and if they try to garnish my wages, I will hire an attorney to show them all the paperwork I have on this car. Ridiculous, poor customer service and don't care how they treat anyone.

Original review: May 8, 2017

I purchased a vehicle from them during my bankruptcy as I was losing my cars in the bankruptcy. I was not told there was no grace period, no one even went over the paperwork with me. A person drove the car to my house and dropped it off, and knew nothing about any of the paperwork and could not explain any of it to me, even when I was asking questions. They are worse than bill collectors. I have never been treated so rudely or disrespectfully ever in my life, from a person who I was paying for a vehicle. I was in my grace period that all companies give you, and contacted them to let them know I was going to be a couple of days late due to issues, and my phone was blown up not stop all day every day until I made the payment. Even though I explained "on my payday I would call in and make the payment first thing in the morning" which I did as I stated.

After someone trying to force me into giving them my bank information and setting up a payment plan even though I told them I was not comfortable doing it, it even went as far as my advising they could come take the car as I was not advised no one went over the paperwork with me, etc. I explained to them they were worse than bill collectors and that I would have never financed through them if I would have known they were going to treat me so bad, and talk down to me like I am the scum of the earth due to having gone bankruptcy and needing a loan for a higher risk person. I wish I would have never done this and regret it every day.

Original review: May 6, 2017

Loan Shark. I have read many complaints regarding this company and its everything that I am experiencing. From harassing phone calls to text to emails. Threats to escalate my account for nonpayment when I'm up to date until this last payment. I told them I would pay on May 5 when payment was due on April 25 and I have a 7 day grace period. They are nasty, rude and threaten to take your car. I don't understand how they can get away with this. I want to file a lawsuit against them and I want this company shut down. If anyone knows how we can get together and do this please contact me thru Facebook. Linda ** in Richmond Virginia.

Original review: April 30, 2017

I purchased a car from them, while I know that the interest will be high I didn't expect none of my payments to go towards the actual loan. My car was 15876, I pay 389 per month. That's 4668 per year. I am 1 yr and 1 month into this loan and the remaining amount is 15443. This is horrible. I wish I would have done my homework before signing with them. This car won't be paid off for 8 years at this rate. I am going to start paying double every month to try to get this over with. We won't even discuss the customer service. Just DON'T GET A LOAN FROM THEM.

Original review: April 29, 2017

Will never use them again. Got a new car and finance thru them and it's been a headache ever since. Only had the car for a week and they called everyday about something new. Don't go thru them cause it's a nightmare.

Original review: March 31, 2017

I needed an additional 7 days to make my payment and this company bombarded me with email text and phone calls. The customer service rep Kris, I advised him not to ever contact me by phone again or the so called vice president he put on the line. They can send me emails so I have all of this information in writing. In addition, the next person I spoke to regarding the same situation, nothing had changed since the last time I spoke with them, even suggested that I give them a bad check for a payment so they could make books by the 31st.

What is the problem that they cannot wait 7 days and charge me a late fee? I haven't had this type of communication with a car lender before ever and moving forward will be recording my phone conversations with them and documenting the communications because they are in violation of the Fair debt collection practices act which states: federal law that prohibits debt collectors from engaging in abusive or deceptive bill collection practices.

Maryland also has its own law that protects consumers from deceptive and abusive behavior by people and businesses collecting debts. This law, the Maryland Consumer Debt Collection Act (MCDCA), adds significant protections to consumers because it covers activity by both debt collectors and creditors (in most situations, the FDCPA only covers debt collectors). If you live in Maryland, you are protected by both the FDCPA and the Maryland fair debt collection laws. Get familiar with the laws people. Things happen whether you're late on your payment or not. Doesn't you aren't a human being who deserves to be verbally abused.

Original review: March 27, 2017

I did a bankruptcy to finish a divorce and was put into a car loan with this company and now day and night I'm harassed about my car payment being due and 1 day late etc, etc. I was unaware that when signing for this loan I was allowing this company to harass me and act as if I have done some injustice for my car loan!! I have written emails explaining to them they are not allowed to contact me unless I am actually late and again they do not care or even listen. I have decided to let these jerks do their job now for 4 days since that's what they get paid for... and the emails are frantic! I cannot believe the lack of trust and faith they have in any of their clients. It's absolutely unfair and if there is a class action lawsuit I want to be involved. This company is horrible. Horrible, horrible. They are supposed to help people get back on their feet, not automatically assume we're criminal!!!

Original review: March 18, 2017

I purchased a 2011 Honda Accord with 42000 miles on it. Back in 2014 Prestige approved me for a 18% interest rate auto loan. I was stupid to make this deal and I was not even cleared from my bankruptcies yet. The company National Motors in Maryland they had me there all day making this purchase and the next morning I realized it was because they sold me a vehicle with damage paint job that was not noticeable at night and then refused to fix it or take the car back. I was in need of a car and did not take the time to really think things over. I was just so happy to be approved. Now I am locked into a 20,000 dollar loan with a payment of $485.00 a month. I always made payments on time and now it's too much for me.

I have asked them to come get the vehicle at which time I was attacked verbally by text message by my account manager. Threats of garnishing my paycheck and no matter if I come to court I don't get to decide if how much I can afford to pay. I said to him, "just make sure you send my court papers to the correct address. I will let the judge decide for me." Even if the Judge make me pay it can't be more than my car payment not with my income at this present time. Oh and the car is still sitting in my driveway not picked up yet. It's been a month now.

I have tried to refinance that car with no success and I have tried to trade it in but they all say I owe too much money on the loan. I have been paying for this car for 2 years and I got a letter saying I still owe over 18,000 on this vehicle. I have even asked them if I could allow someone else to take over the loan. They will not put the loan in that person's name. My name has to stay on the loan unless they find someone to finance them. I even asked if they could lower my car payments. No was the answer to that. So sick of this company. What can I do now? I guess my credit is going to ruined for life because I am not giving them another dime.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2017

I lived in AZ during the mid 2000 when the economy took a dive. My husband and I had 4 kids and struggled as most to hold on and we ultimately lost everything including the car Prestige financed. They hounded us endlessly, yelling, threatening us, telling us we were bad parents, giving our info out to countless people our neighbors who we did not know personally. They informed them that they were repoing the car we were not paying. They took the car with my husband work equipment inside and refused to give it back. This caused trouble. He ultimately lost the job cause of no transport and the equipment being gone.

10 years later they are still harassing us out of the blue they sent garnishment to my husband's new job in North Carolina where it's not legal to garnish for a car loan. We called the state attorney general and filed a complaint. He said it was illegal and stopped them in their tracts within days. They faxed a letter to the employer and are sending a letter to the company. They hid the garnishment by going to a magistrate in AZ and serving papers to a old address. If they knew he had a new job in a new city 3 hours from that address they knew that address was old.

They are a terrible company. They have turned a loan that was 9999.99 into 30000.00 so that we can never be rid of them and they have told us they will never leave us alone and they will never stop that we will never pay them off and if my husband kills himself over their tactics they will sue his estate. We tried filing bankruptcy but the judge said it was timing out and we had nothing else. They should go away and if they did not to refile. But really why should we have to refile and suffer another 10 years. We lost everything. When is enough enough? If there is a class action against this company I better be informed!

Original review: Feb. 16, 2017

I love them. I got a car in Feb 2016. I have NEVER got a phone call harassing me or any rudeness from anyone at the company. My score was like 460 after my bankruptcy which discharged Sept 2015. I pay on time and extra if I have it. My score has increased to mid 600's. If you pay your payment on time you'll be fine. They were very upfront and told me which I'm sure they told all these customers NO GRACE PERIOD!

Anyway after 1 yr of never being late now I received a letter saying I will NEVER be charged a late fee for the remaining portion of my loan. Since I paid on time 1 yr straight. Now even though I will not be doing that it's nice to know if I do hit a hard time I'm OK. This company can charge high interest because WE messed up our credit not being responsible. I like Prestige and would recommend them if you are really trying to establish your credit. The website is nice and I still have NEVER been harassed by anyone there in over a yr now. So pay your bills and life's sweet.

Prestige Financial Services Company Information