2. Finance
  3. Personal Loans

Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.76/5

Personal loans up to $10,000 are provided through NetCredit throughout the United States. Credit eligibility should be determined by looking at your broad financial picture - not just your credit score. NetCredit's online application is straightforward and simple, and funding can occur next business or sooner, if approved. In some states, NetCredit has partnered with Republic Bank & Trust Company, Member FDIC to offer personal loans. Please see NetCredit’s Rates & Terms for more information.

Our personal installment loans come with no application or prepayment fees and can be repaid in fixed installments over time - with timely repayments helping to build your credit score. If you need a more personal, personal loan from a company that views you as more than just a credit score, apply through NetCredit today.

NetCredit Learn More

NetCredit Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NetCredit?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about NetCredit?

Original review: March 17, 2021

It took a couple of days to get the needed funds. Thank you They got the money to me when I needed it the most. Now I can get back to my life. The staff were very friendly when I talked to them on the phone.

Original review: March 9, 2021

Net Credit came through for me and got me out of a tough jam. When others wouldn't touch me, Net Credit looked at everything and said yes. I will focus on paying them off early, but this loan and how easy the process was, took a load off of my shoulders. Thank you very much!!

Original review: Feb. 25, 2021

The process was timely and extremely hassle free. The amount I qualified for was a decent amount that will help clear up some debt and have 1 payment that is affordable. There was just a bit of paperwork to submit to get the loan approved.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2021

I have used Net Credit more than once. The experience has always been efficient, and fast! I will definitely use them again in the future. The application process is painless, and the funds were in my account the very next business day.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2021

I needed a small loan ASAP, and Net Credit was the answer to my prayers!!! Low monthly payment and quick processing, my money was deposited the next day!! They were quick to respond to my request!!! Thank you for your help!!

Original review: Feb. 8, 2021

Such a wonderful fast experience! So glad I partnered up with you guys again! Got offered much more than I wanted and I appreciate all the available methods to upload information that was needed. Thank you for such an amazing experience!

Original review: Feb. 8, 2021

Good afternoon, I know the interest rate is very high and to me it's up to the individual to accept if approved. The process were very easy and quick response of approval or not. The application were easy to apply and I will refer family and friends to try it out.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2021

Fast and very easy! I was impressed with how quick and easy the whole process was! Although I couldn’t verify income online, it was easy to do it the other way! My loan processed over the weekend and was in my account Monday morning! With reasonable repayment terms! Thank you!

Original review: Jan. 14, 2021

I appreciate the expedited loan and was well pleased that the money is in the bank in less than 24 hours. I like the process and easiness of the online application.

No long period having to wait for answer. Great experience once again. I am a returning customer.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2021

I needed a little help to push my family on and "keep our head above water". Net Credit was there to help. Thanks again for helping people during this pandemic. This thing is real. People if you need some help call NetCredit. Stay Safe.

NetCredit Company Information