Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I was in a serious bind. The process was easy and only took a day. Thank you very much! My credit is under par, getting behind on bills due to medical problems causing me to miss work. I needed help to get back on track.

NetCredit

Thank you for choosing NetCredit as your financial service provider, Joycelyn!

Original review: July 20, 2017

My experience was great and was able to contact a representative that was able to answer questions objectively through the process. Feedback was outstanding. Treated like a customer that is really lacking in society and especially seems to be a lost art today. There was no cartoons popping up online or superheroes. Website and process was very professional and details on hand at my disposal.

NetCredit

We appreciate your feedback. Thank you Sean!

Original review: July 20, 2017

Fast and easy process. High interest but lower than other loan I had. Used this to payoff other one. Would use again if ever needed. Would recommend to others who have low credit and need a loan fast. No issues receiving the funds. Went right into my account the next day.

NetCredit

Hello Nathan! Thank you for choosing NetCredit as your financial service provider.

Original review: July 20, 2017

I'm pleased with the service and easy access to this process. The people were very helpful throughout the process. Easy to file application and fast response times made the experience very enjoyable. They keep you updated every step of the way. I would definitely recommend this company to a friend.

NetCredit

Thank you Lisa! We appreciate your feedback.

Original review: July 20, 2017

They were very effective with feed if they needed more information to get me the loan. The customer service was excellent. The loan manager that worked with me was very kind and courteous. I feel like this company can help anyone as long as they have a decent credit score and a great source of income. I'm very thankful for the help. I paid off two Capital One cards and over $500.00 on another. This will allow me to pay you back my loan faster.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NetCredit?

NetCredit

Thank you for being a valued NetCredit Customer, Cora!

Original review: July 20, 2017

My experience in completing the application and waiting on a response to determine if we were eligible to receive a loan was very quick. The process on took about 24 hours to complete. We were astonished about the turn around period. We will refer your company to our friends and family. Thank you so much for helping us in our time of need.

NetCredit

Hi Jeffrey. Thank you for being a valued NetCredit Customer.

Original review: July 20, 2017

The process was fast and easy, and the funds were in my account the next business day! I am so glad that I received the promotional advertisement in the mail, letting me know that I was pre-qualified! Thank You, NetCredit!

NetCredit

Thank you for choosing NetCredit as your financial service provider, Alan!

Original review: July 19, 2017

This was a great experience and just likely to have been the easiest and fastest loan application, approval and funding process I've ever had. I applied at night before going to bed, woke up and by the time lunch rolled around I was approved and the funds transferred the very next day. Effortless. Thank you!

NetCredit

Thank you for being a valued NetCredit Customer, Troy!

Original review: July 19, 2017

I just can't believe how easy it was. I filled out the online application, received the phone call letting me know that the application was being processed, then received a date for when the money would be in my account. It couldn't have been any easier.

NetCredit

Hello Crista. Thank you for choosing NetCredit as your financial service provider.

Original review: July 19, 2017

NetCredit was awesome. The response was quick and the money was there by Monday. I just put in the request on Saturday. Wow that's service to help someone out. Thank you NetCredit. You saved my day. Thank you.

NetCredit

Thank you Helen. We appreciate your feedback.

Original review: July 19, 2017

NetCredit has been great. You came through as always when I very much needed you to. I will recommend NetCredit to family and friends in the near future. I have only one issue and that is the interest rate is a little high. Thank you for the loan.

NetCredit

Hi Marc. Thank you for being a valued NetCredit Customer.

Original review: July 19, 2017

The process was simple, quick, and easy. It provided flexibility to support my individual needs with the terms and repayments of the loan. I would definitely recommend this process to friends who may be in need of some funds who are looking for a quick easy, flexible option.

NetCredit

Thank you Debbie. We appreciate your feedback.

Original review: July 19, 2017

Customer service was very helpful and took their time to explain things without rushing through answers to questions I may have had. When calling I was not put on hold for long periods of time and their callback system was wonderful.

NetCredit

Hello Kesha. Thank you for choosing NetCredit as your financial service provider.

Original review: July 19, 2017

The NetCredit application process was incredible and I was very pleased. Specifically, I was impressed with the ease of the overall loan process (e.g. ease of form, credentials needed, etc.), the quick turnaround with the decision making process as well as how quickly the funds were available in my bank account.

NetCredit

Hi Douglas. We truly appreciate your feedback.

Original review: July 19, 2017

I was extremely happy with the service I received over the phone (I spoke to two different individuals at separate times). I apologize that I can't remember their names, but both were great examples of excellent customer service!! And I was very pleased to see how quickly the loan went into my account. Thank you all for a great experience!!!

Late June 2015 I went online and found Sesame Credit. They endorsed NetCredit and a bunch of companies likewise endorsed Sesame Credit. I have equity but a low credit score and am vulnerable so I borrowed 1100 dollars. They started taking 66$ every two weeks from my bank account. I called in August and they told me that 4$ was being applied to the principal for every 66$ payment until October and then it would become 8$ off the principal or around that. I finally checked and they have taken 598 from my bank account. $32 total that is applied to the principal. Mr Obama I plead with you to crush this business to a tiny pulp!!!

NetCredit takes your payments but does not report loan payments to Experian, Transunion or Equifax, so not helping you build up your credit score. And after you pay loan off in full NetCredit very slow to send loan payoff confirmation number. Keep your records and bank statements for proof of paid in full. I would not recommend using NetCredit!!!!!!

Expert Review

Barbara FriedbergPersonal Finance Contributing Editor

Barbara Friedberg, MBA, MS is a former investment portfolio manager with decades of financial experience. Friedberg taught Finance and Investments at several universities. Her work has been featured in U.S. News & World Report, Investopedia, Yahoo!Finance and many more publications.    More about Barbara→

NetCredit is a personal loan company offering loans up to $10,000. The company is a subsidiary of Enova International, Inc. Net Credit has a creative My RightFit ToolTM to help consumers customize their loan amount and repayment terms.

• Easy application: The online NetCredit loan application process promises a quick response. If eligible for a loan, the borrower receives an offer which she can accept immediately, or she can request a modified loan.
  • Payment options: Borrowers select their own personalized repayment schedule. Additionally, NetCredit offers the customer an automatic payment option, so the borrower won’t forget to pay their loan payment.
  • No prepayment penalties and flexible repayment options: NetCredit helps build credit through regular reporting to 2 credit bureaus. The borrower can modify their payment amounts and won’t incur penalties for paying the loan off early.
  • No hidden fees: Borrowers of NetCredit promise no fees; borrowers only pay the company the interest and principal payment amounts for their loan. Their CLearCost for MeTM assures no additional or hidden fees.
  • Customer service options: NetCredit offers borrowers great customer service options, both by phone and by e-mail.
  • Best for People looking to refinance debt, facing financial hardship and those experiencing a major life event.

NetCredit Company Profile