2. Finance
  3. Personal Loans
Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.27/5

Personal loans up to $10,000 are provided through NetCredit throughout the United States. Credit eligibility should be determined by looking at your broad financial picture - not just your credit score. NetCredit's online application is straightforward and simple, and funding can occur next business or sooner, if approved. In some states, NetCredit has partnered with Republic Bank & Trust Company, Member FDIC to offer personal loans. Please see NetCredit’s Rates & Terms for more information.

Our personal installment loans come with no application or prepayment fees and can be repaid in fixed installments over time - with timely repayments helping to build your credit score. If you need a more personal, personal loan from a company that views you as more than just a credit score, apply through NetCredit today.

BOTTOM LINE

NetCredit is an online loan marketplace that provides unsecured personal loans with no restrictions on how the funds can be used. Find out if you’re eligible for a loan or line of credit on their website.

PROS

• No prepayment penalties
  • Lower credit scores accepted
  • Get funds quickly
  • Loans from $1,000 to $10,000

CONS

• Not available in every state
  • High interest rates

How does NetCredit work?

Use the My RightFit Tool on NetCredit’s website to find out if you’re eligible for a loan or line of credit. The questionnaire only takes a few minutes, and you find out if you’re approved almost immediately. You need to have certain information on hand, including:

• Your credit score
  • Income amount
  • Rent or mortgage payment amount
  • Length of employment

Unlike some other loan providers, NetCredit reports to all three major credit bureaus. The comprehensive reporting helps you build positive credit history through on-time payments and boost your credit score while paying off your loan. Late payments have the reverse effect and can harm your credit score.

NetCredit loan requirements

Instead of basing your eligibility solely on your credit score, NetCredit weighs all the provided information to determine your creditworthiness. The company also checks your overall debt-to-income ratio and asks for information about any outstanding debt. NetCredit also requires customers to be of legal age to apply and receive loans (18 years old in most states; 19 years old in AL and DE).

While credit score requirements aren’t explicitly outlined, NetCredit typically works with people with scores from 500 to 680. During the My RightFit Tool questionnaire, NetCredit performs a soft check on your credit to ensure all your information is correct. The soft check won’t affect your credit score, but NetCredit performs a hard check that could change your score slightly once you agree to the loan or line of credit terms and conditions.

NetCredit lines of credit and loan refinancing

If you don’t qualify for a personal loan, you still may be eligible for a line of credit with NetCredit, depending on the state you live in. Line of credit amounts range from $500 to $3,500 and give customers ongoing flexibility to take cash advances up to their available limit.

NetCredit has two different options for loan refinancing:

• You can borrow more money and start a new contract and repayment schedule
  • You can reduce your payment on your current loan with a new contract and repayment schedule

Currently, NetCredit only offers loan refinancing for existing customers. You can check your eligibility for refinancing through your NetCredit online account.

How much does NetCredit cost?

NetCredit loans have interest rates that range from 34% to 155% APR, depending on the state where you live and your overall creditworthiness. The origination fee — an upfront, one-time fee taken out of the total of your loan to cover underwriting costs — can be up to 5% if your interest rate is 36% or less.

Instead of charging compound interest, NetCredit charges simple interest, which is calculated off the remaining balance of the loan and is usually less expensive than compound interest.

NetCredit loan terms range from six to 60 months. The company doesn't charge prepayment penalties, so you can pay back the full amount of your loan at anytime without incurring additional charges. The company charges penalties of $15 or 5% of the amount due that period if you’re 10 or more days late with your payment.

If you open a line of credit with NetCredit, you’ll have to pay two types of fees:

• Cash advance fees are charged when you take out an advance. They’re deducted from the amount of the advance.
  • Outstanding balance fees are charged every billing period. They’re calculated based on the amount of principal you have outstanding at the end of the period.

Is NetCredit worth it?

If you need funds fast, NetCredit works to get you the funds you need in as little as four days. With customizable loans and lines of credit, NetCredit is an option for anyone searching for a lender with a fast turnaround time.

NetCredit Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NetCredit?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about NetCredit?

Original review: Feb. 1, 2020

Was email that I was pre-approved for $5600. I looked over the loan letter and applied to see the cost. All but really needed was $4000. So after I see what it was for the pre-approve amount I applied for the $4000. It came back approved in just a minute or two so I read over everything and signed away. Interest is high but it's a personal loan. They said that is was going through the final review and notify me email if approved.

Hour went by and seen the email saying, "Congrats your bank has been notified about the funds and should be in bank account today." They were right. Just after 1 pm my bank text me about the deposit. Net Credit has been the fastest in getting approval and deposited into the bank same day. I've had a couple of loans like this and they are not near as fast as Net Credit. One more thing is I never had to talk with them about issues with my app. So fill everything out on the app and give them authorization to your checking account so they get proof of income and you will have no problems. I will use Net Credit from now on when need money. #1 in my book.

Get buying tips about Personal Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2019

Twice during the experience it seemed like your right hand didn`t know what the left hand was doing. 1st man told me to get benefits info and bank info, then lady called 15 minutes later said bank info already received. Went to Staples to fax benefits info. Later I was told they needed bank info, so I had to return another day to Staples to fax that info. Then I was told the form I sent concerning benefits was wrong which was the only one I received from the office of personnel management. But after all the confusion, my application was approved and I thank you for that.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2019

Though the "vig" is almost as high as borrowing from the mob, I am currently having a very good year in my business, I anticipate another one in 2020. I also anticipate that any and all disposable income will be launched into my re-payment project. I am going to get to an 800+ Credit score by the end of 2020. I will need it. You guys looked deeper than my "fair" credit score which is a result of unavoidable inquiries when I financed my car, and my wanting to have a diverse set of credit products. You get me, we will not have a long relationship, but I will call on you again if after I pay this off, I need more services. Thanks again!

Mark

NetCredit response

Hi Mark, We appreciate your feedback!

Original review: Aug. 9, 2019

I really appreciate NetCredit, they have been a blessing for me. I know the interest rate is high, they have been there for me twice when I needed them. No one else would loan me the funding I needed to consolidate my loans, which would have made my bills a month at least $200 dollars less. I asked NetCredit and they did not respond right away but they did respond right on time. Like I said I know the interest rates are high but I will pay them back because I appreciate them helping me when I was in need and no one else would.

NetCredit response

Hi Sharon, We appreciate your feedback!

Original review: July 23, 2019

Applying for a loan with NetCredit was fast simple and stress free! Customer service was excellent! There are no complaints whatsoever; representatives were fast, friendly, informative and very patient. I receive calls or emails on the weekends just to verify my information so they can approve the loan in a timely manner, and they did! I think I started my application process on Friday I received a call on Saturday and Sunday to verify some paperwork via email and money was in the bank Monday morning! All I can say is thank you so very much and the monthly rate is lower than any loan I have ever applied for!

Original review: June 24, 2020

I am a senior loan specialist for one main financial and we close loans within a hour. I called in several times to see what was needed. No one could speed up the process...you should work on that. Your competition can do a loan in a hour. With funding within two of your call.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: June 9, 2020

This I quickly learned was the worst financial decision that can be made. Don't ever do anything with this company since they will charge such high interest rates. Try and do anything you can and reach out to anyone you can before taking a loan here.

Hi Jonathan,

We appreciate your feedback and understand that not everyone’s financial situation is the same. Our mission is to provide opportunities for consumers to get fast and easy access to the credit they may not find with other lenders.

Original review: June 1, 2020

This was a very easy and most importantly dignified experience. Not a lot of humiliating questions about my circumstance and why I needed the loan, A simple form, a couple of emails and it was done I had my funds in less than 24 hours. Would definitely recommend to others.

Original review: May 18, 2020

My wife took out a personal loan with this company and it was a horrible experience. She got it easily enough but while we were paying on it they were completely devoid of any customer service skills and payment processing ability. Way too rigid, and the interest rate was absolutely outrageous, 58% APR!!!! Thank God we were able to pay it off in full today with another loan with much better favorable terms and a considerably much lower interest rate. Please do not take a loan out with this company! Find another way. They are the equivalent of loan sharks!!! I realize people may not have many options but still please never use this company. Take out a 401K loan or anything but this company.

Hi Davis,

We’re sorry to hear that you had a bad experience, and want to thank you for providing valuable feedback. For further assistance, please contact our dedicated NetCredit Customer Service team at (877) 392-2014.

Resolution response: April 2, 2020

They came through after much unnecessary anxiety. I appreciate this was finally handled and thank them. I felt this review deserved an update. I am satisfied with them very much now.

Original review: March 19, 2020

I've used NC for years and have been genuinely satisfied with them. You pretty much have to accept the high fees/interest rates when first taking a loan from them. They make coming back pretty easy and the reps, for the most part, have been friendly. I had to call today because I have been laid off since March 2 and that has been extended 8 more weeks. I called asking for help and basically told her I would not be able to pay next month and possibly the month after (I have no idea at this point). I'll give her a D rating for her "effort". She didn't know a few answers or care to ask or find out how the company will handle a request/advisement like mine? She said that was not her department. Again, not even bothering to try and get help or ask a manager.

She told me I can try and call back another day and speak with someone else. I Feel so disgusted and played for being a great paying customer and to just be blown off like that was horrible. At this point in the PANDEMIC, the company has ZERO standing policy on how their staff should handle these kind of calls? What a shame. I'll take the credit hit and place negative reviews where needed. SAD.

NetCredit Company Information