2. Finance
  3. Personal Loans
ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Visit Website
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.37/5

Personal loans up to $10,000 are provided through NetCredit throughout the United States. Credit eligibility should be determined by looking at your broad financial picture - not just your credit score. NetCredit's online application is straightforward and simple, and funding can occur next business or sooner, if approved. In some states, NetCredit has partnered with Republic Bank & Trust Company, Member FDIC to offer personal loans. Please see NetCredit’s Rates & Terms for more information.

Our personal installment loans come with no application or prepayment fees and can be repaid in fixed installments over time - with timely repayments helping to build your credit score. If you need a more personal, personal loan from a company that views you as more than just a credit score, apply through NetCredit today.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

BOTTOM LINE

NetCredit is an online loan marketplace that provides unsecured personal loans with no restrictions on how the funds can be used. Find out if you’re eligible for a loan or line of credit on their website.

PROS

• No prepayment penalties
  • Lower credit scores accepted
  • Get funds quickly
  • Loans from $1,000 to $10,000

CONS

• Only available in 14 states
  • High interest rates

How does NetCredit work?

Use the My RightFit Tool on NetCredit’s website to find out if you’re eligible for a loan or line of credit. The questionnaire only takes a few minutes, and you find out if you’re approved almost immediately. You need to have certain information on hand, including:

• Your credit score
  • Income amount
  • Rent or mortgage payment amount
  • Length of employment

Unlike some other loan providers, NetCredit reports to all three major credit bureaus. The comprehensive reporting helps you build positive credit history through on-time payments and boost your credit score while paying off your loan. Late payments have the reverse effect and can harm your credit score.

NetCredit loan requirements

Instead of basing your eligibility solely on your credit score, NetCredit weighs all the provided information to determine your creditworthiness. The company also checks your overall debt-to-income ratio and asks for information about any outstanding debt. NetCredit also requires customers to be of legal age to apply and receive loans (18 years old in most states; 19 years old in AL and DE).

While credit score requirements aren’t explicitly outlined, NetCredit typically works with people with scores from 500 to 680. During the My RightFit Tool questionnaire, NetCredit performs a soft check on your credit to ensure all your information is correct. The soft check won’t affect your credit score, but NetCredit performs a hard check that could change your score slightly once you agree to the loan or line of credit terms and conditions.

NetCredit lines of credit and loan refinancing

If you don’t qualify for a personal loan, you still may be eligible for a line of credit with NetCredit, depending on the state you live in. Line of credit amounts range from $500 to $3,500 and give customers ongoing flexibility to take cash advances up to their available limit.

NetCredit has two different options for loan refinancing:

• You can borrow more money and start a new contract and repayment schedule
  • You can reduce your payment on your current loan with a new contract and repayment schedule

Currently, NetCredit only offers loan refinancing for existing customers. You can check your eligibility for refinancing through your NetCredit online account.

How much does NetCredit cost?

NetCredit loans have interest rates that range from 34% to 155% APR, depending on the state where you live and your overall creditworthiness. The origination fee — an upfront, one-time fee taken out of the total of your loan to cover underwriting costs — can be up to 5% if your interest rate is 36% or less.

Instead of charging compound interest, NetCredit charges simple interest, which is calculated off the remaining balance of the loan and is usually less expensive than compound interest.

NetCredit loan terms range from six to 60 months. The company doesn't charge prepayment penalties, so you can pay back the full amount of your loan at anytime without incurring additional charges. The company charges penalties of $15 or 5% of the amount due that period if you’re 10 or more days late with your payment.

If you open a line of credit with NetCredit, you’ll have to pay two types of fees:

• Cash advance fees are charged when you take out an advance. They’re deducted from the amount of the advance.
  • Outstanding balance fees are charged every billing period. They’re calculated based on the amount of principal you have outstanding at the end of the period.

Is NetCredit worth it?

If you need funds fast, NetCredit works to get you the funds you need in as little as four days. With customizable loans and lines of credit, NetCredit is an option for anyone searching for a lender with a fast turnaround time.

NetCredit Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Sept. 12, 2019

Though the "vig" is almost as high as borrowing from the mob, I am currently having a very good year in my business, I anticipate another one in 2020. I also anticipate that any and all disposable income will be launched into my re-payment project. I am going to get to an 800+ Credit score by the end of 2020. I will need it. You guys looked deeper than my "fair" credit score which is a result of unavoidable inquiries when I financed my car, and my wanting to have a diverse set of credit products. You get me, we will not have a long relationship, but I will call on you again if after I pay this off, I need more services. Thanks again!

Mark

NetCredit response

Hi Mark, We appreciate your feedback!

Get expert buying tips about Personal Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 1, 2019

Seeking monetary assistance is never easy. For me, there is that apprehension that, once I have presented my situation, and plan for the loan, I get turned down. It's usually a process that is drawn-out, and exhausting, and invasive. Instead, I found my Net Credit experience to be just the opposite! I filled out the initial form (which was not very invasive at all). Within seconds of hitting the "Enter" button, I had my response! I just needed to provide a couple additional pieces of information which I had the option of faxing, or emailing, to them. The next day I literally had the money deposited in my bank account!! It was super easy and so helpful!! THANK YOU!

NetCredit response

Hi Matthew, We appreciate your feedback!

Original review: May 29, 2019

Everyone was very friendly, and the time it took from filling out the application to allocating the funds into my account is graded as an A+!!! I was very happy to give a rating of 4 stars. The only reason I did not give 5 stars, and it's not the interest rate, I understand it will be a little higher, and besides I think Net Credit is a very reputable organization, after I received the allocation, you came back with the payment dates, like I was going to skip town. That was a spelled out in the electric contract. I understand all that. There is no need to throw that at me again. It's like getting a pie in the face!!! Thank you!!!

Original review: April 18, 2019

Overall, my experience with NetCredit was positive. I completed the application process and had the funds the very next day. My only complaint - I did not accept the full amount I was eligible for, as I did not think I would need the full amount. After a couple of weeks, and realizing that I actually did need the full amount, I attempted to request more funds up to my initial eligibility limit (as stated is possible in the FAQs), but the website tells me that I am not eligible and will not let me proceed with the request. I was comfortable, at the initial inception, accepting less than the full amount because it is promised to be simple to request more if needed. I’m disappointed that this isn’t true, and had I known, I would have likely borrowed the full amount to begin with.

Original review: March 15, 2019

I refinanced a loan that I got around 6 months ago, I have made all my payments on time and really did not want to borrow anymore money until I paid it off but, I got into a financial jam due to some unexpected cost after ending a 10 year relationship with my ex. I had no other options to come up with the money needed. I was approved to refinance my loan for the amount I requested and the money was deposited that same afternoon INTO MY CHECKING ACCOUNT. I am so grateful and pleased with prompt service I received and would absolutely recommend you guys to all my friends. Thanks, Kris **.

NetCredit response

Hi Kristopher, We appreciate your feedback!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NetCredit?

Original review: Jan. 23, 2020

This company gave me a chance when no one else would, somethings was left off and the lady did not tell me and this took longer than I expect to process. But it made on time for me regardless of the forgetting to tell me some valuable information that cause me a bit delay in getting the funds earlier.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2020

Net Credit was very fast and efficient in helping us with our loan needs. We refinanced our current loan and took money out. This was all done and finalized in just a few short hours with the money being deposited directly into our bank account. Thank you Net Credit.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2020

Well it was a chilling experience. I would check online as I was told. First I got a letter saying I was denied then about 5 hrs later I was told I was approved then I checked the online info. I was told yes I could get the loan but on the bottom of the page it said I wasn't able to get the loan so whenever I would call they were so very helpful and said yes I was getting the loan. I told them this was so very confusing but yes I got the loan and am very thankful.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2020

This was an extremely smooth experience!! The gave me the amount I was approved for but took less but interest rate high but if you payoff early like I'm going to do there's no problem!! They did require bank statements and employment info which I did through email!! I definitely get another loan!!

Original review: Jan. 23, 2020

I just can't say enough how grateful I am that you took a chance on me and I won't let you down. I have been repairing my credit for almost a year with Experian and I'm doing well, but apparently having great credit, at the time it was at 746, and yet that wasn't enough for a personal loan through their partners because my account hasn't been open long enough and I'm a credit risk ???? Thank YOU for taking a chance on me and I'll refer anyone that asks to sign up with you. Thank you so much!

NetCredit Company Information