4.80/5
  • 1 star
Based on 291 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

NetCredit provides personal loans up to $10,000 to customers throughout the United States. We believe that your credit eligibility should be determined by looking at your broad financial picture — not just your credit score. Our online application is straightforward and simple, and funding can occur as soon as the next business day.

Our personal installment loans come with no application, origination or prepayment fees, and can be repaid in fixed installment payments over time — with timely repayments helping to build your credit score. If you need a more personal personal loan from a company that views you as more than just a credit score, apply with NetCredit today.

A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Jan. 19, 2018

293 NetCredit Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Jan. 19, 2018

I would like to thank you for your kindness and support during my time of need. Your professional customer service personnel was a pleasure to converse with. I will recommend your company to all my friends and relatives when they feel the need to need assistance. Thank you.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Jan. 19, 2018

Was quick and easy. I was grateful I was able to do it all online as well and did not have to go in anywhere to complete my loan. Thank you to you and your wonderful team. I hope to work with you guys in the future since you made the process so comfortable and easy!

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

The application was streamlined maybe because I had been pre-approved. Everything was explained upfront online and completed efficiently. When I called for assistance, I was provided with the assistance I requested. I was notified and the funds were deposited. The customer service representatives were polite and helpful.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

It was awesome to be able to apply and get approved for a much needed loan totally online. I would recommend this service to anyone seeking immediate financial assistance. Your company is s Godsend. There are not many companies out there that can service the immediate needs of the consumer in such an efficient manner as you all succeeded in doing. GREAT JOB!

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

This company is amazing! It was absolutely a smooth process and I will recommend friends that are looking for an easy process. My friends, co-workers, neighbor and family members will be very interested in how easy it was. I cannot Thank you enough for completing this transaction in about 48 hours. Thank you!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NetCredit?

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

Good fast service at a time I really needed it. I would recommend friends. Would have benefited with a little extra money than I was approved for. I like the way payments are taken out of my account. That is very convenient for me ensuring my payments are not late. Thanks for all of the help.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

It was an excellent experience when I got a quick response after I sent in my loan application. I was so grateful when the fund came in on time. Interest rate and monthly payments are affordable. Surely I will recommend this experience to friends. Thanks again.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

I received my loan on time when Need. Even if the interested is Higher. I saved money after paying bills. Now I am going to Clear off the Loan I took from NetCredit. I will refer NetCredit to my friends who are late in Paying bills. Thanks NetCredit...

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

This was easy to use and I received a quick decision and funding. Repayment is also easy and they were considerate of me rebuilding credit. Will not miss a payment. I wish I could refinance. Thanks for giving me this opportunity.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

Very easy and fast to process, thank you! I would definitely recommend to a friend when fast cash is needed. I didn't know you existed until I received a card in the mail, so that's what got my business. I wish the rates were lower but I guess a net loan is what it is and I had an unexpected trip come up right at Christmas.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

Quick and easy. I didn’t think it let me complete the process of registering my bank account, but it did. This money became available at a time when I really needed it. It really helped being able to choose my own repayment terms.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

We had an unexpected life event and needed extra funds quickly. NetCredit was very fast and easy experience. The online application was easy and the funds we needed were in our account the very next day. Thank you very much!

Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

This really help me in my time of need. They came through when I really needed a loan. I thank them so much. I was able to provide Christmas for my family. It is one of the best holiday we have had in a long time.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

This service was able to pick me up when I was down. Thank you. NetCredit has a great customer service base as well. I was able to solve a small banking issue with customer support within minutes. Most places would have put the account on hold etc.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

My experience was excellent. Initially I spoke with a representative who explained in detailed where to check my credit availability online. I followed those instructions and notice my credit availability for a loan was shown immediately. It took one day to receive an email on whether or not I was approved. Once approved, I reviewed the contract and accepted all the terms by inputting my initials and the dollar amount was entered into my account the next day.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

I was very happy with the service. It was quick and not too many hitch. And the deposit was quick and smooth, your customer service rep was very professional and very helpful. I will definitely recommend any of my friends in the future.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

Fast application process for any repeat customer but very pricey financing option. This is more of an emergency funds or last chance option for borrowing. But it was easy enough to do online and you processed it quickly and funds were also deposited quickly.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

They were very very nice and helpful. I feel they went over and beyond explaining everything to me. I was very happy to deal with them. I had to call several times with help, they were more than understanding and helpful. I will probably deal with them in the future.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2018

Very professional, all info was processed in a timely manner. Wonderful experience! I would recommend them to others. Thank you so much for helping me. The loan helped me pay my bills. Thank you so much again! I will most definitely use you all in the near future. It was a fantastic experience.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2018

I needed to borrow additional money. NetCredit has a super easy online process. I was able to lower my payments and additional dollars, I had the money in 24 hours. Convenient, Fast, Easy, but of course Expensive. I would recommend NetCredit to someone in need of an nontraditional loan. The only drawback is that you are paying way more since they have a fairly high interest rate.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2018

Great experience. Very helpful. Was able to take care of finance in a few minutes. Very accessible. Trouble free. More convenient. My payments were lower rather than going up. The funds were deposited the very next day. Hassle free. I will be sure to recommend NetCredit to family and friends.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2018

You are wonderful and I appreciate your help so much. The service is prompt and efficient. When I needed the help, you were there. I will recommend you to others. Customer Service is very courteous and professional. Thank you very much.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2018

The ease of applying and fast response was a definite plus. Funds were allocated in a timely manner and I was able to take care of my financial needs. I would definitely recommend company to family members and friends. A referral program would be a great idea.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2018

I was very pleased with the service I received from NetCredit. I was well informed with everything that I needed in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend NetCredit to anyone who are in need of a quick loan. Thank you NetCredit for your fast, friendly service.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2018

It was wonderful. I appreciate everything you all have done. I have refered a couple of friends. Again, I thank you for helping me fix my credit and trying to raise my score. I believe this will be a wonderful experience. By me being older now, I should be better at it.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2018

Thorough, but quick and easy process. Great experience. This is my second time using Net Credit. I had to update some banking information and everything was updated quickly and accurately, allowing me to complete the process. The support staff person was friendly and efficient.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2018

The service and response I received was the professional and simple process I've ever experienced. The transfer was timely and as described. I appreciate the convenient method of doing business online. I look forward to doing business with NetCredit Again.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2018

The process was easy and all done on the Internet. What I really enjoyed was the pre-approval process let you know exactly how much you were approved for without any impact to your credit inquiries. I will definitely recommend NetCredit to all.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2018

Well first it was a great help for my family in the time of need. The payoff will be a long process. But in return it will help boost my credit score and pay off some important things. Overall it was a surprise. I did not think this was a real company approving the loan. So that was great. I hope in future the payment could be just one time a month.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2018

Obtaining my Loan online with Net Credit was simple and stress free. The approval process was very simplistic. Customer service was friendly and professional and provided guidance every step of the loan process. I would recommend Net Credit to my friends.

NetCredit expert review by Barbara Friedberg

NetCredit is a personal loan company offering loans up to $10,000. The company is a subsidiary of Enova International, Inc. Net Credit has a creative My RightFit ToolTM to help consumers customize their loan amount and repayment terms.

• Easy application: The online NetCredit loan application process promises a quick response. If eligible for a loan, the borrower receives an offer which she can accept immediately, or she can request a modified loan.

• Payment options: Borrowers select their own personalized repayment schedule. Additionally, NetCredit offers the customer an automatic payment option, so the borrower won’t forget to pay their loan payment.

• No prepayment penalties and flexible repayment options: NetCredit helps build credit through regular reporting to 2 credit bureaus. The borrower can modify their payment amounts and won’t incur penalties for paying the loan off early.

• No hidden fees: Borrowers of NetCredit promise no fees; borrowers only pay the company the interest and principal payment amounts for their loan. Their CLearCost for MeTM assures no additional or hidden fees.

• Customer service options: NetCredit offers borrowers great customer service options, both by phone and by e-mail.

• Best for: People looking to refinance debt, facing financial hardship and those experiencing a major life event.

Profile picture of Barbara Friedberg

www.netcredit.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use