Late June 2015 I went online and found Sesame Credit. They endorsed NetCredit and a bunch of companies likewise endorsed Sesame Credit. I have equity but a low credit score and am vulnerable so I borrowed 1100 dollars. They started taking 66$ every two weeks from my bank account. I called in August and they told me that 4$ was being applied to the principal for every 66$ payment until October and then it would become 8$ off the principal or around that. I finally checked and they have taken 598 from my bank account. $32 total that is applied to the principal. Mr Obama I plead with you to crush this business to a tiny pulp!!!
NetCredit takes your payments but does not report loan payments to Experian, Transunion or Equifax, so not helping you build up your credit score. And after you pay loan off in full NetCredit very slow to send loan payoff confirmation number. Keep your records and bank statements for proof of paid in full. I would not recommend using NetCredit!!!!!!
Barbara FriedbergPersonal Finance Contributing Editor
Barbara Friedberg, MBA, MS is a former investment portfolio manager with decades of financial experience. Friedberg taught Finance and Investments at several universities. Her work has been featured in U.S. News & World Report, Investopedia, Yahoo!Finance and many more publications.
NetCredit is a personal loan company offering loans up to $10,000. The company is a subsidiary of Enova International, Inc. Net Credit has a creative My RightFit ToolTM to help consumers customize their loan amount and repayment terms.
- Easy application: The online NetCredit loan application process promises a quick response. If eligible for a loan, the borrower receives an offer which she can accept immediately, or she can request a modified loan.
- Payment options: Borrowers select their own personalized repayment schedule. Additionally, NetCredit offers the customer an automatic payment option, so the borrower won’t forget to pay their loan payment.
- No prepayment penalties and flexible repayment options: NetCredit helps build credit through regular reporting to 2 credit bureaus. The borrower can modify their payment amounts and won’t incur penalties for paying the loan off early.
- No hidden fees: Borrowers of NetCredit promise no fees; borrowers only pay the company the interest and principal payment amounts for their loan. Their CLearCost for MeTM assures no additional or hidden fees.
- Customer service options: NetCredit offers borrowers great customer service options, both by phone and by e-mail.
- Best for People looking to refinance debt, facing financial hardship and those experiencing a major life event.
NetCredit Company Profile
- Company Name:
- Year Founded:
- 175 W. Jackson Blvd., Suite 1000
- Postal Code:
- United States