4.51/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

NetCredit provides personal loans up to $10,000 to customers throughout the United States. We believe that your credit eligibility should be determined by looking at your broad financial picture - not just your credit score. Our online application is straightforward and simple, and funding can occur as soon as the next business day.

Our personal installment loans come with no application or prepayment fees and can be repaid in fixed installments over time - with timely repayments helping to build your credit score. If you need a more personal, personal loan from a company that views you as more than just a credit score, apply with NetCredit today.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

652 NetCredit Consumer Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: May 29, 2019

Everyone was very friendly, and the time it took from filling out the application to allocating the funds into my account is graded as an A+!!! I was very happy to give a rating of 4 stars. The only reason I did not give 5 stars, and it's not the interest rate, I understand it will be a little higher, and besides I think Net Credit is a very reputable organization, after I received the allocation, you came back with the payment dates, like I was going to skip town. That was a spelled out in the electric contract. I understand all that. There is no need to throw that at me again. It's like getting a pie in the face!!! Thank you!!!

Get expert buying tips about Personal Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 20, 2019

I was in desperate need of some funds to be able to pay off some accounts and have some extra cash in my bank account. I was having a really tough time getting approved for the amount I needed and was ready to completely give up on the idea of consolidating. Then I recieved a notice from NetCredit.com, I decided to try one last time and to my surprise all of a sudden I was approved for more than what I actually needed, I went ahead and submitted paperwork for the amount needed and thanks to netcredit.com I got the funds needed and just like that I'm back in the game. Thanks NetCredit.com.

Original review: April 18, 2019

Overall, my experience with NetCredit was positive. I completed the application process and had the funds the very next day. My only complaint - I did not accept the full amount I was eligible for, as I did not think I would need the full amount. After a couple of weeks, and realizing that I actually did need the full amount, I attempted to request more funds up to my initial eligibility limit (as stated is possible in the FAQs), but the website tells me that I am not eligible and will not let me proceed with the request. I was comfortable, at the initial inception, accepting less than the full amount because it is promised to be simple to request more if needed. I’m disappointed that this isn’t true, and had I known, I would have likely borrowed the full amount to begin with.

Original review: April 13, 2019

I had a great experience with NetCredit. My boiler furnace went out completely & leaking in below zero weather & my credit cards were not enough. I had a low credit score & Although I have a great job I couldn’t get it financed. The home owners insurance wouldn’t help. Thanks NetCredit. Now I can pay some credit cards off plus buy a new furnace & without a prepayment penalty. The loan was fast. & the loan will be paid with my extra paid off credit card bills. Thanks again! Nero.

NetCredit response

Hi Nero, We appreciate your feedback!

Original review: March 15, 2019

I refinanced a loan that I got around 6 months ago, I have made all my payments on time and really did not want to borrow anymore money until I paid it off but, I got into a financial jam due to some unexpected cost after ending a 10 year relationship with my ex. I had no other options to come up with the money needed. I was approved to refinance my loan for the amount I requested and the money was deposited that same afternoon INTO MY CHECKING ACCOUNT. I am so grateful and pleased with prompt service I received and would absolutely recommend you guys to all my friends. Thanks, Kris **.

NetCredit response

Hi Kristopher, We appreciate your feedback!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NetCredit?

Original review: June 22, 2019

The experience I can say was wonderful. I was in so much pain, needed to have my teeth worked on. I didn't have the money for it. So I just got on the computer and ask for help. I must say thought I prayed to please help me first thing I did. And you came through.

Original review: June 22, 2019

Hello. When I applied online everything went smooth. The only thing I was asked was to send a copy of my last two check stubs. I received the money fast. I would recommend your company to my friends and family. Thank you.

Original review: June 21, 2019

The process took only minutes, funds were available the next day, inquires questions we already available before asking and the repayment schedules was provided in advance. FLAWLESS! I would definitely recommend this opportunity to fix credit, pay bills, emergencies, to anyone who asks how easy was the process!

Original review: June 21, 2019

The only problem I experienced was trying to figure out what 'security code' Net Credit wanted. By the time that was understood, I had tried to answer three times incorrectly, which meant I would have to wait until the next day. Overall, my experience was fine.

Original review: June 20, 2019

I had a great experience. I had been on the phone with another company who tried to railroad me into a loan I didn't want. The young lady was empathetic to my experience and reassured me that NetCredit was not going to do the same to me. She walked me through the process on the computer. I got to choose the amount I wanted to pay along with a reasonable loan amount. I received my funds the next day.

Original review: June 20, 2019

First confused, because I was first declined, then two days later approved. Had me scratching my head. Otherwise it's been fairly smooth sailing. Don't have anything else to add. Very fast deposit made it possible to pay my income taxes. Happy and relieved. Thank you.

Original review: June 19, 2019

I was nervous about getting a loan, but the application was easy, and the process was fast. The funds were in my account fast and ready for use. I will recommend to all my friends. I am very satisfied with my experience.

Original review: June 19, 2019

NetCredit fast easy process get you the cash you need with an fast and easy application so I'd recommend them to anyone. Thanks NetCredit. You've helped me through a tough time. Now can get back to living and not stressing. Thanks again.

Original review: June 19, 2019

The application was very easy to complete. Clear direction. Process only took me ten minutes. Quick response to my questions regarding the loan. Best part received the funds in 48 hours. Definitely will recommend to family and friends. Thank you.

Original review: June 18, 2019

I have applied and been approved for three loans with NetCredit. Terms are flexible and payments are not crazy extreme. Great communication from everyone and customer service is very polite and helps get answers to any questions you might have.

Original review: June 15, 2019

Easy to use. Fast. Thorough. Well-scripted web site with intuitive prompts. Would recommend to others and will use again. Having been a previous customer made it very simple. The entire process took under 5 minutes. Many competitors in the market. This was my first and only stop.

Original review: June 15, 2019

Excellent customer service. All my questions were answered and rep was patient and kind. Explained all my options and made me feel comfortable in my decision. Once my decision was made I received my money the same day. Would definitely recommend to anyone.

Original review: June 15, 2019

You guys came through for me at a point where I needed help as SSDI had stopped benefits for my daughter who has a complex seizure disorder and I could never say thank you enough. You came through as promised.

Original review: June 15, 2019

I was told my bank statement didn’t have my name on it & I called 2 times trying to explain the information they were seeking was on page 5, no one checked past the 1st page of my statement. This caused some delay in the process which was aggravating especially when I was trying to tell them where to look.

Original review: June 14, 2019

I received an email saying I was eligible to refinance and pull out an additional $507. I applied and the next day $200 was deposited in my account. No follow up from you guys as to why only $200. Felt I was kinda tricked into taking additional dollars.

Original review: June 14, 2019

This was an easy and fast site. Not only was the application quick and easy to complete but the timeframe for receiving a response and loan approval was amazingly fast. I did have to call the customer service number and the person I spoke with was very helpful and knowledgeable regarding the answers to the questions I had. My overall experience was very pleasant and I would recommend NetCredit to others.

Original review: June 14, 2019

I love NetCredit. Would do it all over again. No hassle, easy and quick to apply. Great customer service. Payout is quick. Can highly recommend. Would do it all over again. Thank you again NetCredit for quick help when we needed it.

Original review: June 14, 2019

Refinancing - thought I was borrowing. Please know I am very disappointed in the way your company can so freely steal from people. The refinance and the borrow buttons are too close. The lady I spoke to was very helpful the manager was as unprofessional as you could get. Very snarky and condescending. I will pay this loan off and NEVER Again use this company.

Original review: June 14, 2019

I must say I was skeptical at first and wasnt expected to be approved and denied like most places do... All I can say is thank you very much for being there when I needed help to get through a tough time... Again thank you.

Original review: June 13, 2019

This is the easiest loan process that I have ever experienced. The funds were put in my account the very next day. Thank you so much NetCredit. I look forward to getting more funds from you if I need it in the future.

Original review: June 13, 2019

Excellent service. Timely deposit. Easily understandable contract. Would definitely recommend this to anyone who has ever needed a loan. This program is perfect for persons who may have not so good credit.

Original review: June 12, 2019

Very good and professional. Everyone was so helpful and I really appreciate that I'll be sure to let my friends and family know about NetCredit. They was exceptionally nice. Had no problem getting my loan. If I ever need NetCredit I know where to get in contact.

Original review: June 12, 2019

I got the money I needed quickly!! I had an emergency to suddenly occur and I needed the money yesterday! The website was very easy to navigate and easy to understand. I am so happy to have found your company. Thank you!!

Original review: June 11, 2019

The experience that I had with the person on the phone was very nice and pleasant. She took care of my question by getting the over payment check processed and I should receive it in 7 to 14 days from today. Thank you.

Original review: June 11, 2019

The person I first spoke with understood options and was very sincere. It was necessary that I call back with more information. I received a different representative. This person immediately understood where I was in the process and completed the process. The money was deposited just as stated. Great experience!

NetCredit expert review by Barbara Friedberg

NetCredit is a personal loan company offering loans up to $10,000. The company is a subsidiary of Enova International, Inc. Net Credit has a creative My RightFit ToolTM to help consumers customize their loan amount and repayment terms.

• Easy application: The online NetCredit loan application process promises a quick response. If eligible for a loan, the borrower receives an offer which she can accept immediately, or she can request a modified loan.

• Payment options: Borrowers select their own personalized repayment schedule. Additionally, NetCredit offers the customer an automatic payment option, so the borrower won’t forget to pay their loan payment.

• No prepayment penalties and flexible repayment options: NetCredit helps build credit through regular reporting to 2 credit bureaus. The borrower can modify their payment amounts and won’t incur penalties for paying the loan off early.

• No hidden fees: Borrowers of NetCredit promise no fees; borrowers only pay the company the interest and principal payment amounts for their loan. Their CLearCost for MeTM assures no additional or hidden fees.

• Customer service options: NetCredit offers borrowers great customer service options, both by phone and by e-mail.

• Best for: People looking to refinance debt, facing financial hardship and those experiencing a major life event.

Profile picture of Barbara Friedberg