4.31/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

NetCredit provides personal loans up to $10,000 to customers throughout the United States. We believe that your credit eligibility should be determined by looking at your broad financial picture - not just your credit score. Our online application is straightforward and simple, and funding can occur as soon as the next business day.

Our personal installment loans come with no application or prepayment fees and can be repaid in fixed installments over time - with timely repayments helping to build your credit score. If you need a more personal, personal loan from a company that views you as more than just a credit score, apply with NetCredit today.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

508 NetCredit Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: April 23, 2019

Net Credit was there when we needed them to provide the funds to replace our Central heating "Heat Pump" system. Net Credit's application process was somewhat complicate, but I have seen worse. The cost of borrowing money from Net Credit is high enough to put them in the category of "offshore predatory lenders" but barely so. While their APR of 64% is high, I have dealt with far worse, some as high as 375%. Overall, I would give Net Credit 3 Stars of a possible 5.

Get expert buying tips about Personal Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 23, 2019

I had a very pleasant experience with the salesperson. Very nice and answered my questions. That made me at ease with the application. And the review and approval was very fast. Thank you for the fast service you provided to me.

Original review: April 23, 2019

Thank you NetCredit. I went on disability for a couple months and I got behind in all my bills. I was not receiving my regular pay, no one was willing to help me at all. Thank GOD for NetCredit who helped me. I was able to catch up and stay alive in this life we live.

Original review: April 22, 2019

I am satisfied with the experience. I didn't like having to give my bank login password to NetCredit. I have since changed my password. Other than that the process took longer than I expected. I was happy with the outcome.

Original review: April 22, 2019

The experience was painless and quick from start to finish. The loan process was really quick and I had confirmation within a couple of hours and the payout just as quick. I had to send a copy of my monthly statement and a copy of my voided check and the money within a couple of days.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NetCredit?

Original review: April 21, 2019

I Requested a new loan from NetCredit and funds were deposited the very next day. This is my second loan with NetCredit. The first loan I had I paid off early with no problems. Thank you for helping me restore my credit!

Original review: April 21, 2019

It was fast and easy to apply. I have bad credit and wanted to get caught up on my bills. I was really surprised when I was approved and the amount I was approved for. And my monthly payments are not what I expected either, they are very reasonable and not too much. Thank you very much for believing in me and giving me a chance. Susan

Original review: April 20, 2019

I was in desperate need of some funds to be able to pay off some accounts and have some extra cash in my bank account. I was having a really tough time getting approved for the amount I needed and was ready to completely give up on the idea of consolidating. Then I recieved a notice from NetCredit.com, I decided to try one last time and to my surprise all of a sudden I was approved for more than what I actually needed, I went ahead and submitted paperwork for the amount needed and thanks to netcredit.com I got the funds needed and just like that I'm back in the game. Thanks NetCredit.com.

Original review: April 19, 2019

In difficult times when others tell you no and previous history with them does not count, NetCredit made it easy and seem less. I always pay my bills on time and glad they saw it. People don’t ask for credit when things are going well but in difficult times. Thanks NetCredit.

Original review: April 19, 2019

I was surprised at the speed and convenience of the loan experience. The timing was perfect and I plan on utilizing the funds to consolidate debt. Be prepared to pay it back and create a business partnership that can be beneficial to all parties.

Original review: April 19, 2019

It took about 5 minutes to get an answer on approval for loan. Once that happened loan funded same day. I have use NetCredit before and was very happy. I would refer a friend and family. Payments come out of my account electronically. Never any issues.

Original review: April 18, 2019

I'm ecstatic about the help I received when I needed it the most. This will allow me to get back on track within a week or so. I appreciate the individuals that assisted me with this process, they were and resourceful.

Original review: April 18, 2019

Overall, my experience with NetCredit was positive. I completed the application process and had the funds the very next day. My only complaint - I did not accept the full amount I was eligible for, as I did not think I would need the full amount. After a couple of weeks, and realizing that I actually did need the full amount, I attempted to request more funds up to my initial eligibility limit (as stated is possible in the FAQs), but the website tells me that I am not eligible and will not let me proceed with the request. I was comfortable, at the initial inception, accepting less than the full amount because it is promised to be simple to request more if needed. I’m disappointed that this isn’t true, and had I known, I would have likely borrowed the full amount to begin with.

Original review: April 17, 2019

I had the greatest customer service!! The people I talked to were most helpful and I was funded so fast. You guys were there when I really needed it! Thanks! Besides the ungodly interest rate, I would recommend this to a friend. Should have asked for more. Lol.

Original review: April 16, 2019

My experience with this company was easy and quick!! Customer service was great when calling in. The ease of the process and the payment options fit my personal needs. I would surely recommend this company to any friends or family in need.

Original review: April 16, 2019

Saw ad on TV. They made it sound so easy and it's not. I got declined for a loan and don't know why. My credit score has gone up. Maybe it's because I'm retired you think? But that should be more of a reason for me to get a loan because I have income for life. Credit Karma should stop referring people to this company.

Original review: April 16, 2019

I had a very easy time applying for my loan. The process was very quick and secure. All the instructions were easy to follow. I was able to get my funds very quickly. The responses were very timely and prompt.

Original review: April 16, 2019

I love working with NetCredit! I refinanced my loan and it was beyond easy and they didn't hassle me about anything. I have had difficulties with other lenders in terms of refinancing and NetCredit made it such a painless process. Definitely recommend!

NetCredit response

Hi Marlena, We appreciate your feedback!

Original review: April 15, 2019

Super fast and easy when I needed the debt consolidation! It was a pleasure doing business with NetCredit and I would definitely recommend this company to anyone. Very friendly and customer oriented. I could not be more pleased with the service I received.

Original review: April 13, 2019

I had a great experience with NetCredit. My boiler furnace went out completely & leaking in below zero weather & my credit cards were not enough. I had a low credit score & Although I have a great job I couldn’t get it financed. The home owners insurance wouldn’t help. Thanks NetCredit. Now I can pay some credit cards off plus buy a new furnace & without a prepayment penalty. The loan was fast. & the loan will be paid with my extra paid off credit card bills. Thanks again! Nero.

NetCredit response

Hi Nero, We appreciate your feedback!

Original review: April 13, 2019

Experience was positive, any questions that I had, were patiently answered. Online application was rather easy to follow. Questions that I had were near the end concerning banking information and verification. Those questions were answered and made clear to me, and I was able to complete the application.

Original review: April 12, 2019

Thank you. The money has helped so far and will help me for the next few months. I look forward to paying off the loan and happy I had the chance to apply. And continue a business trade with you along side my life viewing your partner ship and help with me. I am greatly appreciatfull.

Original review: April 11, 2019

Such a huge relief to catch up on finances. Very easy process. Kind people. Thank you. Done online with f/ubon phone. Reasonable payments professional people. So helpful such a relief. Interest high because of my credit score. That is fair.

NetCredit response

Hi Brenda, We appreciate your feedback!

Original review: April 9, 2019

I appreciate the courtesy and professionalism I received from everyone that assisted me with my financial issues. I will definitely recommend others to NetCredit because of such awesome service given to me. This is an absolute awesome business. Thanks for all you all did for me.

Original review: April 9, 2019

I called on a Sunday. The associate was very helpful. She answered my questions in a professional manner. Not only that I was approved 10 minutes after my application process. The funds were in my account the very next day.

Original review: April 9, 2019

The whole process was easy and painless. They were quick to respond and everything was easy to understand. I like knowing that I can repay with no penalties and the timeliness of my approval and when the money was deposited in my bank account was quick.

NetCredit response

Hi Mindy, Thank you for being a valued NetCredit Customer!

Original review: April 9, 2019

This is the first time I have used an online service, so I was nervous to put my personal information out there. Your company was suggested by Credit Karma. Everything worked out well and I am satisfied with the outcome and experience.

Original review: April 9, 2019

Everything went so smoothly I couldn't believe it. I have already recommended this service to my friends. As I am striving to to rebuild my life and credit it is comforting to know that there are good people willing to help.

NetCredit response

Hi John, We appreciate your feedback!

Original review: April 9, 2019

NetCredit staff with whom I spoke were very helpful and professional. Christine followed-through in answering my questions and in sending a link that I needed.

Another person confirmed with me that certain information was received. I very much appreciate obtaining the loan. Thank you very much.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: April 8, 2019

I apply for a loan and got declined saying income insufficient to meet credit obligation. Email customer care. They said nothing they can do. "If in the future your financial change you more than welcome to reapply." Lol. If they can’t verify my income now what the difference in the future. I have been working for 20 years straight.

NetCredit response

Hi Nguyen, We’re sorry to hear that you had a bad experience, and want to thank you for providing valuable feedback. For further assistance, please contact our dedicated NetCredit Customer Service team.

NetCredit expert review by Barbara Friedberg

NetCredit is a personal loan company offering loans up to $10,000. The company is a subsidiary of Enova International, Inc. Net Credit has a creative My RightFit ToolTM to help consumers customize their loan amount and repayment terms.

• Easy application: The online NetCredit loan application process promises a quick response. If eligible for a loan, the borrower receives an offer which she can accept immediately, or she can request a modified loan.

• Payment options: Borrowers select their own personalized repayment schedule. Additionally, NetCredit offers the customer an automatic payment option, so the borrower won’t forget to pay their loan payment.

• No prepayment penalties and flexible repayment options: NetCredit helps build credit through regular reporting to 2 credit bureaus. The borrower can modify their payment amounts and won’t incur penalties for paying the loan off early.

• No hidden fees: Borrowers of NetCredit promise no fees; borrowers only pay the company the interest and principal payment amounts for their loan. Their CLearCost for MeTM assures no additional or hidden fees.

• Customer service options: NetCredit offers borrowers great customer service options, both by phone and by e-mail.

• Best for: People looking to refinance debt, facing financial hardship and those experiencing a major life event.

Profile picture of Barbara Friedberg