2. Finance
  3. Personal Loans
Accredited Partner

Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.66/5

Personal loans up to $10,000 are provided through NetCredit throughout the United States. Credit eligibility should be determined by looking at your broad financial picture - not just your credit score. NetCredit's online application is straightforward and simple, and funding can occur next business or sooner, if approved. In some states, NetCredit has partnered with Republic Bank & Trust Company, Member FDIC to offer personal loans. Please see NetCredit’s Rates & Terms for more information.

Our personal installment loans come with no application or prepayment fees and can be repaid in fixed installments over time - with timely repayments helping to build your credit score. If you need a more personal, personal loan from a company that views you as more than just a credit score, apply through NetCredit today.

BOTTOM LINE

NetCredit is an online loan marketplace that provides unsecured personal loans with no restrictions on how the funds can be used. Find out if you’re eligible for a loan or line of credit on their website.

PROS

• No prepayment penalties
  • Lower credit scores accepted
  • Get funds quickly
  • Loans from $1,000 to $10,000

CONS

• Not available in every state
  • High interest rates
NetCredit Learn More

How does NetCredit work?

Use the My RightFit Tool on NetCredit’s website to find out if you’re eligible for a loan or line of credit. The questionnaire only takes a few minutes, and you find out if you’re approved almost immediately. You need to have certain information on hand, including:

• Your credit score
  • Income amount
  • Rent or mortgage payment amount
  • Length of employment

Unlike some other loan providers, NetCredit reports to all three major credit bureaus. The comprehensive reporting helps you build positive credit history through on-time payments and boost your credit score while paying off your loan. Late payments have the reverse effect and can harm your credit score.

NetCredit loan requirements

Instead of basing your eligibility solely on your credit score, NetCredit weighs all the provided information to determine your creditworthiness. The company also checks your overall debt-to-income ratio and asks for information about any outstanding debt. NetCredit also requires customers to be of legal age to apply and receive loans (18 years old in most states; 19 years old in AL and DE).

While credit score requirements aren’t explicitly outlined, NetCredit typically works with people with scores from 500 to 680. During the My RightFit Tool questionnaire, NetCredit performs a soft check on your credit to ensure all your information is correct. The soft check won’t affect your credit score, but NetCredit performs a hard check that could change your score slightly once you agree to the loan or line of credit terms and conditions.

NetCredit lines of credit and loan refinancing

If you don’t qualify for a personal loan, you still may be eligible for a line of credit with NetCredit, depending on the state you live in. Line of credit amounts range from $500 to $3,500 and give customers ongoing flexibility to take cash advances up to their available limit.

NetCredit has two different options for loan refinancing:

• You can borrow more money and start a new contract and repayment schedule
  • You can reduce your payment on your current loan with a new contract and repayment schedule

Currently, NetCredit only offers loan refinancing for existing customers. You can check your eligibility for refinancing through your NetCredit online account.

How much does NetCredit cost?

NetCredit loans have interest rates that range from 34% to 155% APR, depending on the state where you live and your overall creditworthiness. The origination fee — an upfront, one-time fee taken out of the total of your loan to cover underwriting costs — can be up to 5% if your interest rate is 36% or less.

Instead of charging compound interest, NetCredit charges simple interest, which is calculated off the remaining balance of the loan and is usually less expensive than compound interest.

NetCredit loan terms range from six to 60 months. The company doesn't charge prepayment penalties, so you can pay back the full amount of your loan at anytime without incurring additional charges. The company charges penalties of $15 or 5% of the amount due that period if you’re 10 or more days late with your payment.

If you open a line of credit with NetCredit, you’ll have to pay two types of fees:

• Cash advance fees are charged when you take out an advance. They’re deducted from the amount of the advance.
  • Outstanding balance fees are charged every billing period. They’re calculated based on the amount of principal you have outstanding at the end of the period.

Is NetCredit worth it?

If you need funds fast, NetCredit works to get you the funds you need in as little as four days. With customizable loans and lines of credit, NetCredit is an option for anyone searching for a lender with a fast turnaround time.

NetCredit Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NetCredit?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about NetCredit?

Original review: Jan. 8, 2021

Was so pleased with how easy and fast was approved I am so happy???? You were able to help me. Have been turn down so many time was ready to just give up. And then was watching the TV when your Ad came across. I said I will try and see what ha6 and was so happy when got call to tell me I was approved. You really made my day. To help pay .y bills.m

Get buying tips about Personal Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2020

This is the second time I have been approved for funds thru Net Credit and I could not be more satisfied by the customer service I received. A quick reply and easy way to submit documents and information. This loan came at the perfect time to pay off a credit card that would not work with me and was charging me constant late payments. I look forward to paying this loan off and maybe taking another to work paying off all my credit cards quickly and efficiently! Thank You Net Credit!! You're the best!

Original review: Nov. 28, 2020

This is 4th time funding loans through NetCredit. Every single time it’s been quick and easy. It was expensive at first but it gets cheaper the more you pay off and get another one. Assuming you make your payments. I was able to make bigger payments and pay off in the 1/5 of the time. It’s been easier for me paying off multiple debts and consolidating them into this one loan. Since I had a few things going on and pilling up at the same time, this was the perfect option for me. This should be my last time, and I will be officially out of debt! Thank you NetCredit!

Original review: Nov. 27, 2020

Once I found your offer through Lending Tree I filled out my application. There were a couple of times that I forgot to put in some information but you called me right away. The gentleman I spoke to that night helped me so much getting my bank information sent to you. I was told I would know something by Friday, 27 November and I got up this morning and looked at my bank account and the money was there. Thank you so much for your help.

Original review: March 17, 2020

Did not expect to qualify b/c of bad credit. I submitted application and within 30 minutes I received a call requesting to finish application process. By that time I had already made my mind up to cancel b/c I needed more than they offered. The friendly woman knew I needed the money so I proceeded. This process started on 14 and ended on 16. Happy that Net Credit was there when I needed them. Took a lot of stress off my shoulders.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2021

I needed a small loan ASAP, and Net Credit was the answer to my prayers!!! Low monthly payment and quick processing, my money was deposited the next day!! They were quick to respond to my request!!! Thank you for your help!!

Original review: Feb. 8, 2021

Such a wonderful fast experience! So glad I partnered up with you guys again! Got offered much more than I wanted and I appreciate all the available methods to upload information that was needed. Thank you for such an amazing experience!

Original review: Feb. 8, 2021

Good afternoon, I know the interest rate is very high and to me it's up to the individual to accept if approved. The process were very easy and quick response of approval or not. The application were easy to apply and I will refer family and friends to try it out.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2021

Fast and very easy! I was impressed with how quick and easy the whole process was! Although I couldn’t verify income online, it was easy to do it the other way! My loan processed over the weekend and was in my account Monday morning! With reasonable repayment terms! Thank you!

Original review: Jan. 14, 2021

I appreciate the expedited loan and was well pleased that the money is in the bank in less than 24 hours. I like the process and easiness of the online application.

No long period having to wait for answer. Great experience once again. I am a returning customer.

NetCredit Company Information