NetCredit

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Resolution In Progress

Don't see how unless bogus reviews how this company can get 5 stars. Last Friday I was approved for a loan and emailed around 4:30 pm that the money would be deposited on Monday 9/17, but Sunday night around 1:15 am they sent me an email saying like was turned down because of my income. My income did not change between Friday and Sunday night. So as far as my experience I would rate a one star. Bogus, BS company.

Provided professional friendly service. And the funds were in my account in 48 hrs. Application process was so simple. Responded in a timely manner to any questions or concerns that I had. I would highly recommend this company if you need money fast and don't have perfect credit or a lot of time to deal with a lengthy loan approval process. I have already referred a couple of people.

Very quick and easy. Would definitely recommend! I started the process late on a Thursday and my loan was funded by that Monday. It allowed me to accomplish what I needed to accomplish without having to spend time driving back and forth to my local bank only to wait a week for them to respond to me!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Was ask if I'd like to apply 4 PayPal credit? I said yes & 5 minutes we were done & I was on my way... I am very new to this order online thing but look forward to surprising my friend kids with a surprise they know I would of never found in a store... Thank you...

Excellent Customer Service! Process of applying for the loan was quick and uncomplicated. I thought it was a easy process. I would recommend NetCredit to family and friends. The interest on the loan is extremely high, however in the event of an emergency, you can get the loan quick.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NetCredit?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Very efficient smooth process. I feel the interest rate is pretty high. I understand that's how this company makes money but it's beyond any rate I've ever seen before. All in all I needed it and I didn't have to suffer with anxiety trying to figure out where I would get it from.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was needing help in a hurry, Net Credit was able to help me right away with my situation. I used Net Credit before and was able to take care of thing right away without any problems. Thank you very much for being there when the time was needed.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Customer Service Representatives were very effective, efficient and helpful. Thank you. They took care of my questions and very knowledgeable about answering my questions. They addressed NetCredit's Policy and Rules while learning of my situation. I am impressed with their procedures and truly satisfied.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I found your process very quick, simple, reliable, and confident. My loan was approved within 48 hours and deposited to my bank account. This is my first experience with an online loan. I will know more once I go through the process. Thank You.

NetCredit made it an easy process to apply for my second loan. It's nice to have a way to get quick cash when you need it. They gave me understandable steps and it was an easy process to navigate through. They told me when to expect the money and it was in my account.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

This was hassle free. I enjoyed the fact that I could do everything online. It was an easy application to fill out. I appreciate that there is no penalty if I should choose to pay off my loan early. Thank you.

Fast, efficient and responsive. I got the answer the same day as I put in my application. I really needed the money and I was happy that NetCredit was able to help me with a deposit to my account the very next business day.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Very easy to do business with. Easy to follow online application, this comment coming from someone who is very cautious about who she does business with. Customer service was amazingly sincere, thoughtful and clear while giving instructions. Online instructions were equally simple to follow. I will recommend NetCredit to anyone that is need of a company whose motto is 'Hassle Free'!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was very happy with the speed and how easy your process was and how fast the loan was paid. Prosper was very helpful in sending me to your website to apply for the loan. I will definitely refer your service friends and family.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was at my wits end! You made the whole process so very painless! I appreciate the quick response to my inquiry! The loan amount was in my checking account the very next day! Thank you! It will help things out a lot!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

After going through their online application, I clicked on the next button, it said I was approved for more than I requested, okay, 99% interest is really expensive, but there is no pre-payment penalty. So for 3-4 months, okay I thought and read through the rest, checking agreed to for off several boxes, then clicked next. Within Chrome browser, a smaller window popped up, not from NetCredit saying they were on behalf of NetCredit asking for my Bank Account, User Name and Password. The checkbox was to authorize this company on behalf of NetCredit to have full account access and download my entire checking account transaction history.

I immediately called my bank (A Band-name Bank on TV) and was immediately transferred to security who asked me several questions forewarning me not to give out to anyone (I already knew this) my user name and password for obvious reasons, and that it could lock me out of my own account and money. I closed the browser window so to not complete the transaction, receiving an email a few minutes later I would be contacted. A few hours later, another email arrived stating my loan application was denied due to lack of banking information, reporting this to all 3 credit bureaus. Not only was that Arrogant to ask for a User Name and Password, it Violates Privacy Laws, then to get the slap in the face later, that they denied me, when in fact I denied them by not completing the loan application and transaction. People Beware... a Wolf in Sheep's Clothing. Now I have to file with each Credit Bureau, what a waste.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The service that I received was exceptional and fast. I had an emergency come up with family and needed to borrow money ASAP in order to fly them home and to also help out with items during the meantime. It was all done in one day and for that I am forever grateful! Thank you for everything!

NetCredit help me a lot when my son was getting married. I needed money and NetCredit let me borrow $10,000 so I'm really grateful. And I hopefully I get to get another loan so I can pay all my credit cards, and my car and make one solid payment!!!

Great company and good loan terms with great options and I would recommend them! I like the bi-weekly payment option to help pay the account back faster! This company is safe and secure and reliable in my opinion. You can be assured they care about your personal needs and that is always important, to put the customer's needs first!

NetCredit was very helpful and they worked fast to ensure the best service possible. I am very thankful for their help. The customer service was always friendly and the online process was one of the easiest I have ever had the pleasure of using.

NetCredit help me secure a loan when there was no bank or loaner to help me in my dire need, it was fast and easy. They guide me through the whole process, Thank You NetCredit. I would recommend anybody that's having a problem getting a loan to check NetCredit.

A tree went through our kitchen ceiling and had we had a high deductible. Thank you so so much for your help... it was easy and the loan repayment was convenient and affordable. I will definitely keep you in mind for the future!

Had to pay a lawyer, I had nowhere to turn, your response time was perfect, the funds were in my account within 24hrs, which really surprised me, I began paying all of my credit card bills immediately!!! Thank you.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I applied online, called NetCredit and spoke with a young lady and applied the same day. The funds were deposited into my bank account the next day. I had access to the funds the following morning in time to buy the medical device I wanted. Thanks for quick and professional response and service. I can prepay when I want to... or pay out over the terms agreed to. Thanks.

Although I was unable to receive full amount needed it was still close enough. I will gladly use again if need be, and refer as many people I know. Thank you so much for being willing to work with me. Top notch service.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The Agent Customer follow up was great. Everyone who called me was very courteous and informative. They answered all my questions. The money deposited overnight with ease and no hassle. The process seemed seamless. Thanks for taking a chance on me! You guys are a lifesaver!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was really pleased and surprised at the accuracy of the loan process. I've been trying all types of loans to consolidate my bills and no one would approve it. And they were sending me emails to apply. I really didn't understand but then came you guys and I really do appreciate it. Thank you again. I will definitely refer friends and family to you guys.

It was very helpful too much faxing but other than that everything was good. I would refer this service to others. It comes in handy when there is an emergency and need funds right away. This is the second time I’m been with Net Credit. Really like it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Agents are always very polite and knowledgeable. Agents are very professional. I always know I will get the help that I need. They set up the loan I needed with the payments that I could afford. I always know where to go when I need any help.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I would give you five stars but interest rates are too high - even for someone with bad credit. What I fail to comprehend is that any bank or credit entity would expect someone who may be struggling to handle a loan with 30-35% interest, or beyond. I realize that we are responsible for our own actions and that people like me with bad credit need to be more diligent about budgeting, spending, and reducing, or stopping, our reliance on credit. However, no one will be able to overcome their bad spending habits, or simply just bad luck, by being strung with high interest rates - no matter who it is.

We rely on a financial system set up to assure that the rich get richer and the poor, or struggling, fail. If you knew me (someone who struggles with budgeting, I admit) you'd know that I am a single mom with disabilities, who manages to hold down a job and keep her kid thriving. I don't ask the government for handouts. I don't take many vacations. I buy my clothes from the Goodwill, my groceries from Grocery Outlet, and take the minimal amount of medical intervention for my disabilities. I am certainly one of millions in this situation.

I do appreciate NetCredit's assistance. I especially like the training modules. I just think the interest rates are unreasonable. (How about issuing a high rate initially, and dropping the rate as the customer successfully pays the loan off? Or if that is not feasible, actively seeking out those customers who are successful making payments within the first 6 months to a year to do a refinance at a significantly lower rate?)

Expert Review

Barbara FriedbergPersonal Finance Contributing Editor

Barbara Friedberg, MBA, MS is a former investment portfolio manager with decades of financial experience. Friedberg taught Finance and Investments at several universities. Her work has been featured in U.S. News & World Report, Investopedia, Yahoo!Finance and many more publications.    More about Barbara→

NetCredit is a personal loan company offering loans up to $10,000. The company is a subsidiary of Enova International, Inc. Net Credit has a creative My RightFit ToolTM to help consumers customize their loan amount and repayment terms.

• Easy application: The online NetCredit loan application process promises a quick response. If eligible for a loan, the borrower receives an offer which she can accept immediately, or she can request a modified loan.
  • Payment options: Borrowers select their own personalized repayment schedule. Additionally, NetCredit offers the customer an automatic payment option, so the borrower won’t forget to pay their loan payment.
  • No prepayment penalties and flexible repayment options: NetCredit helps build credit through regular reporting to 2 credit bureaus. The borrower can modify their payment amounts and won’t incur penalties for paying the loan off early.
  • No hidden fees: Borrowers of NetCredit promise no fees; borrowers only pay the company the interest and principal payment amounts for their loan. Their CLearCost for MeTM assures no additional or hidden fees.
  • Customer service options: NetCredit offers borrowers great customer service options, both by phone and by e-mail.
  • Best for People looking to refinance debt, facing financial hardship and those experiencing a major life event.

NetCredit Company Profile