4.70/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

NetCredit provides personal loans up to $10,000 to customers throughout the United States. We believe that your credit eligibility should be determined by looking at your broad financial picture — not just your credit score. Our online application is straightforward and simple, and funding can occur as soon as the next business day.

Our personal installment loans come with no application, origination or prepayment fees, and can be repaid in fixed installment payments over time — with timely repayments helping to build your credit score. If you need a more personal personal loan from a company that views you as more than just a credit score, apply with NetCredit today.

A+

BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Nov. 17, 2017

103 NetCredit Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Nov. 17, 2017

Great service. Very fast and professional! I was able to access my funds within 48 hours. I would recommend to a friend and would use NetCredit again. Their Customer service representative was most helpful, polite and professional. Thank you very much.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Nov. 16, 2017

I took a loan out with them to catch up on my bills and pay things off. Got the loan and did just that. So many complaints about the interest but the question is why are you in this predicament anyways?? So complaining doesn’t help. The key is take what you can pay back in a very efficient time. Don’t be so gullible because the money is at hand. Take only what you can pay back, pay in large lumps.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2017

In my 45 years of adult contacts with financial companies I have never dealt with a professional company that ran so "smooth & quickly" as your company??!! Thank you so much. You really made my holiday upcoming season a true blessing...

Original review: Nov. 16, 2017

Excellent experience. Customer service is very helpful in the loan process and very quick to respond with any help needed. The process was very easy and I got money in the bank faster than expected. I'm so glad my sister told me about this as at first I thought it was a hoist. Will do again!

Original review: Nov. 16, 2017

NetCredit provided a quick and easy process. A decision was made swiftly and the funds were deposited the next business day. There are no penalties to pay the loan off early; and I highly recommend to pay loan off early to cut down on some of the interest. Other than that, the startup experience was good!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NetCredit?

Original review: Nov. 16, 2017

My process with NetCredit was very easy and fast. I had no problems with communication with the staff or receiving my loan, everything was made very clear and the customer service I received was awesome. I was able to ask any questions I needed to ask and the follow up was refreshing as well. I am so glad I was able to take the loan to take care of business and I have recommended NetCredit to friends and family already!

Original review: Nov. 16, 2017

My experience was quick and easy and the online documents were outline and ready to process. Very transparent process and easy payback options. No hidden fees. NetCredit allowed me to take care of a unexpected expense without the worries and was in my account with 1 business day. Thank you NetCredit.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2017

This service was excellent. I applied and got an answer really fast. I got approved and the next day literally the next day I got the money in my account. Thank you soooo much. I really needed that money asap and they delivered. I will use you guys again in a heartbeat.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2017

The response time was as advertised... within 24 hrs. The support team was exceptional. VERY streamlined and efficient. Applying for the loan was a non-intimidating, fast, and overall excellent experience. To sum it up, if you are considering a loan, try NetCredit first.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2017

NetCredit provided a positive experience throughout my application process and made it easy to apply for a loan. I received a timely and courteous response to my inquiry. The online application was simple. I'm happy to recommend NetCredit to my family and friends.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2017

They really helped me when I was in a bond to get back on my feet. It's hard when you do everything alone. I'm grateful for NetCredit. I would recommend anyone to try NetCredit. They're very flexible and reasonable with payments. Sleep you're still able to stay on track. Good job guys.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2017

This was a great experience. I was turned down by several other companies but was very happy and pleased to have been approved by this one. I was becoming very discouraged but yet did not give up because I knew it would be one company like this one that gave me the opportunity and I am very happy.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

Thank you. It's was very fast and smooth process for the most part. I thought it might be harder than it was. It really did go quickly and better than I thought with minimal documents required as well. After the little delay with not knowing that I needed a stamp on the income verification letter from my bank turned out to me that it was another way of security from fraudulent or identity theft and I appreciated that after all. Thank you again.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

This process was easy at a time when I was stressed to the max. The easy stress free process was greatly appreciated! I was able to apply and get funded with minimal effort within 48 hours. I was able to get the money I needed to handle the expenses that were weighing us down. It really took some stress out of our everyday life.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

Thank you for the loan and for making it quick and easy. The two phone calls I received asking for information were pleasant and kind. Props to the reps who called. Much appreciated. Thank you for everything. Kindness goes a long way and it was a pleasant experience.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

Very good, can you send me a copy of my payment schedule through email. I was very please with your respond in getting me qualified in such a very short time. Sending me a schedule will help me to remember my payment dates.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

It was very efficient and pleasurable to work with them. I would recommend them to anyone. I think that this process was fast and worked well with my schedule. I was able to complete my process strictly online with ease of the internet. I could not ask for a better lending experience.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

It saved me. IF THEY DID not LOAN ME THE MONEY WE WOULD BE CLOSED. OUR LIFE WOULD BE OVER. I overdrawn and just starting a new job. It sucked. No money, past due cars, not anymore. Thank you so very much. Live is OK now.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

Professional and timely... easy access, courteous and great customer service. Update as to status of loan. Notified when funds would be available. Thanks for the emergency funds paperwork in mail within 48 hours. Great website, user friendly site. Given repayment options. Would recommend to others.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

Great experience as always with the company. I've never had any issues. I will refer friends to company for help with financial needs. I will continue to reach out to this company for all my financial needs and some type of stability for people.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

When processing the loan it was fast and easy. I would recommend this company to my friends and family. When they said my money would be in my account on a specific date it was. Thumbs up for me all the way. Thank You.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

Fast, easy... very informative and stress free experience. Everything was clearly explained. The payment options were broken down in the tool and I like the option of the sliding scale that have a detailed breakdown if monthly payments and fees. I would definitely be a return customer.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

This loan is helping me make ends meet and I know it will cost me a lot in the end, but I need it and no hassle getting approved. I look forward to getting it paid off and referring this company to my friends and family that may be in need of a little financial help.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

It was very easy for me to apply, letting me know quickly I qualified. It just took me time to figure out if I wanted to do the loan. As it turned out I did take the offer and very happy I did. I’m very satisfied, thank you.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

NetCredit was easy and fast and really helped me out of a jam! Sometimes life throws you lemons and it's comforting to know that there are options like this out there for people like me with credit scores that are not exactly where we want them to be!

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

I was surprised that I got approved for the big loan I got based off the reviews on other websites about NetCredit. Would definitely recommend this for friends. You have to make sure you're in good terms with your job and have a steady income in your bank account.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

When I applied for another loan my information was still in the system and the process was very fast. It was within a few days. I was approved and I started taking care of some emergencies right away. Luckily Net Credit was THERE.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

What a great company, I would recommend to others, thank you. The process was so easy and the customer service was excellent, very fast process. I would go thru this experience all over again. You should be proud of your company, I know I am. Thank you for helping me out.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

Very easy and quick excellent customer service, excellent rates, best place to get a loan thus far. Would recommend to anyone who is in need rather it's an emergency or not. Approval was quick and it only took 2 days for processing. Thanks NETCREDIT.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

This was truly a great experience!!! The application was quick and easy! Customer service called and followed up with me to see if I was still interested in the loan. I called customer service to get confirmation about repayment of the loan and representative was very courteous, professional, and knowledgeable!!!

NetCredit expert review by Barbara Friedberg

NetCredit is a personal loan company offering loans up to $10,000. The company is a subsidiary of Enova International, Inc. Net Credit has a creative My RightFit ToolTM to help consumers customize their loan amount and repayment terms.

• Easy application: The online NetCredit loan application process promises a quick response. If eligible for a loan, the borrower receives an offer which she can accept immediately, or she can request a modified loan.

• Payment options: Borrowers select their own personalized repayment schedule. Additionally, NetCredit offers the customer an automatic payment option, so the borrower won’t forget to pay their loan payment.

• No prepayment penalties and flexible repayment options: NetCredit helps build credit through regular reporting to 2 credit bureaus. The borrower can modify their payment amounts and won’t incur penalties for paying the loan off early.

• No hidden fees: Borrowers of NetCredit promise no fees; borrowers only pay the company the interest and principal payment amounts for their loan. Their CLearCost for MeTM assures no additional or hidden fees.

• Customer service options: NetCredit offers borrowers great customer service options, both by phone and by e-mail.

• Best for: People looking to refinance debt, facing financial hardship and those experiencing a major life event.

Profile picture of Barbara Friedberg