4.46/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

NetCredit provides personal loans up to $10,000 to customers throughout the United States. We believe that your credit eligibility should be determined by looking at your broad financial picture - not just your credit score. Our online application is straightforward and simple, and funding can occur as soon as the next business day.

Our personal installment loans come with no application or prepayment fees and can be repaid in fixed installments over time - with timely repayments helping to build your credit score. If you need a more personal, personal loan from a company that views you as more than just a credit score, apply with NetCredit today.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

780 NetCredit Consumer Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: July 1, 2019

Seeking monetary assistance is never easy. For me, there is that apprehension that, once I have presented my situation, and plan for the loan, I get turned down. It's usually a process that is drawn-out, and exhausting, and invasive. Instead, I found my Net Credit experience to be just the opposite! I filled out the initial form (which was not very invasive at all). Within seconds of hitting the "Enter" button, I had my response! I just needed to provide a couple additional pieces of information which I had the option of faxing, or emailing, to them. The next day I literally had the money deposited in my bank account!! It was super easy and so helpful!! THANK YOU!

NetCredit response

Hi Matthew, We appreciate your feedback!

Get expert buying tips about Personal Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 29, 2019

Everyone was very friendly, and the time it took from filling out the application to allocating the funds into my account is graded as an A+!!! I was very happy to give a rating of 4 stars. The only reason I did not give 5 stars, and it's not the interest rate, I understand it will be a little higher, and besides I think Net Credit is a very reputable organization, after I received the allocation, you came back with the payment dates, like I was going to skip town. That was a spelled out in the electric contract. I understand all that. There is no need to throw that at me again. It's like getting a pie in the face!!! Thank you!!!

Original review: April 20, 2019

I was in desperate need of some funds to be able to pay off some accounts and have some extra cash in my bank account. I was having a really tough time getting approved for the amount I needed and was ready to completely give up on the idea of consolidating. Then I recieved a notice from NetCredit.com, I decided to try one last time and to my surprise all of a sudden I was approved for more than what I actually needed, I went ahead and submitted paperwork for the amount needed and thanks to netcredit.com I got the funds needed and just like that I'm back in the game. Thanks NetCredit.com.

Original review: April 18, 2019

Overall, my experience with NetCredit was positive. I completed the application process and had the funds the very next day. My only complaint - I did not accept the full amount I was eligible for, as I did not think I would need the full amount. After a couple of weeks, and realizing that I actually did need the full amount, I attempted to request more funds up to my initial eligibility limit (as stated is possible in the FAQs), but the website tells me that I am not eligible and will not let me proceed with the request. I was comfortable, at the initial inception, accepting less than the full amount because it is promised to be simple to request more if needed. I’m disappointed that this isn’t true, and had I known, I would have likely borrowed the full amount to begin with.

Original review: March 15, 2019

I refinanced a loan that I got around 6 months ago, I have made all my payments on time and really did not want to borrow anymore money until I paid it off but, I got into a financial jam due to some unexpected cost after ending a 10 year relationship with my ex. I had no other options to come up with the money needed. I was approved to refinance my loan for the amount I requested and the money was deposited that same afternoon INTO MY CHECKING ACCOUNT. I am so grateful and pleased with prompt service I received and would absolutely recommend you guys to all my friends. Thanks, Kris **.

NetCredit response

Hi Kristopher, We appreciate your feedback!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NetCredit?

Original review: Aug. 17, 2019

NetCredit was as easy as it starts off by saying 1, 2, 3. No problem obtaining the needed money and it was a super easy and fast process. I filled out the app and was only emailed once from the loan processing center to provide my employment information. I esigned all documents and the monies were deposited in my account less than 24hrs after application submitted. I called the customer service department and received helpful information about repaying my loan off early. Overall experience excellent. I'd use them again. Thanks NetCredit for your professional services.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2019

I’m extremely excited NetCredit approved my loan. I’m looking forward to building my credit and having a long relationship with NetCredit. The Liam processing department was amazing, professional and patient. The response time was incredible just in time to help with college expenses. THANK YOU THANK YOU SOOO SOOO MUCH.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2019

Fast, right on time, very short process. I did application online at work. Two days later money was in my account. A heavy burden was lifted and I thank God for working it out for me. Just in time to pay off some bills.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2019

Everything was clear and concise, staff via phone and e-mail were fully responsive, coordinated and clear in their communiques. Updates were regularly sent which was a huge improvement over former attempts to use online service. All was handled in less than three days, it was a terrific experience!

Original review: Aug. 15, 2019

Customer service was excellent.. I was amaze at how quickly the process took. You also had the previlege to determine the time allotted to pay back loan. Percentage rate was good also. I was overwhelm with the process. I will refer to family and friends. Thank you NetCredit.

NetCredit expert review by Barbara Friedberg

NetCredit is a personal loan company offering loans up to $10,000. The company is a subsidiary of Enova International, Inc. Net Credit has a creative My RightFit ToolTM to help consumers customize their loan amount and repayment terms.

• Easy application: The online NetCredit loan application process promises a quick response. If eligible for a loan, the borrower receives an offer which she can accept immediately, or she can request a modified loan.

• Payment options: Borrowers select their own personalized repayment schedule. Additionally, NetCredit offers the customer an automatic payment option, so the borrower won’t forget to pay their loan payment.

• No prepayment penalties and flexible repayment options: NetCredit helps build credit through regular reporting to 2 credit bureaus. The borrower can modify their payment amounts and won’t incur penalties for paying the loan off early.

• No hidden fees: Borrowers of NetCredit promise no fees; borrowers only pay the company the interest and principal payment amounts for their loan. Their CLearCost for MeTM assures no additional or hidden fees.

• Customer service options: NetCredit offers borrowers great customer service options, both by phone and by e-mail.

• Best for: People looking to refinance debt, facing financial hardship and those experiencing a major life event.

Profile picture of Barbara Friedberg