2. Finance
  3. Personal Loans
Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.38/5

Personal loans up to $10,000 are provided through NetCredit throughout the United States. Credit eligibility should be determined by looking at your broad financial picture - not just your credit score. NetCredit's online application is straightforward and simple, and funding can occur next business or sooner, if approved. In some states, NetCredit has partnered with Republic Bank & Trust Company, Member FDIC to offer personal loans. Please see NetCredit’s Rates & Terms for more information.

Our personal installment loans come with no application or prepayment fees and can be repaid in fixed installments over time - with timely repayments helping to build your credit score. If you need a more personal, personal loan from a company that views you as more than just a credit score, apply through NetCredit today.

View More View More

BOTTOM LINE

NetCredit is an online loan marketplace that provides unsecured personal loans with no restrictions on how the funds can be used. Find out if you’re eligible for a loan or line of credit on their website.

PROS

• No prepayment penalties
  • Lower credit scores accepted
  • Get funds quickly
  • Loans from $1,000 to $10,000

CONS

• Not available in every state
  • High interest rates

How does NetCredit work?

Use the My RightFit Tool on NetCredit’s website to find out if you’re eligible for a loan or line of credit. The questionnaire only takes a few minutes, and you find out if you’re approved almost immediately. You need to have certain information on hand, including:

• Your credit score
  • Income amount
  • Rent or mortgage payment amount
  • Length of employment

Unlike some other loan providers, NetCredit reports to all three major credit bureaus. The comprehensive reporting helps you build positive credit history through on-time payments and boost your credit score while paying off your loan. Late payments have the reverse effect and can harm your credit score.

NetCredit loan requirements

Instead of basing your eligibility solely on your credit score, NetCredit weighs all the provided information to determine your creditworthiness. The company also checks your overall debt-to-income ratio and asks for information about any outstanding debt. NetCredit also requires customers to be of legal age to apply and receive loans (18 years old in most states; 19 years old in AL and DE).

While credit score requirements aren’t explicitly outlined, NetCredit typically works with people with scores from 500 to 680. During the My RightFit Tool questionnaire, NetCredit performs a soft check on your credit to ensure all your information is correct. The soft check won’t affect your credit score, but NetCredit performs a hard check that could change your score slightly once you agree to the loan or line of credit terms and conditions.

NetCredit lines of credit and loan refinancing

If you don’t qualify for a personal loan, you still may be eligible for a line of credit with NetCredit, depending on the state you live in. Line of credit amounts range from $500 to $3,500 and give customers ongoing flexibility to take cash advances up to their available limit.

NetCredit has two different options for loan refinancing:

• You can borrow more money and start a new contract and repayment schedule
  • You can reduce your payment on your current loan with a new contract and repayment schedule

Currently, NetCredit only offers loan refinancing for existing customers. You can check your eligibility for refinancing through your NetCredit online account.

How much does NetCredit cost?

NetCredit loans have interest rates that range from 34% to 155% APR, depending on the state where you live and your overall creditworthiness. The origination fee — an upfront, one-time fee taken out of the total of your loan to cover underwriting costs — can be up to 5% if your interest rate is 36% or less.

Instead of charging compound interest, NetCredit charges simple interest, which is calculated off the remaining balance of the loan and is usually less expensive than compound interest.

NetCredit loan terms range from six to 60 months. The company doesn't charge prepayment penalties, so you can pay back the full amount of your loan at anytime without incurring additional charges. The company charges penalties of $15 or 5% of the amount due that period if you’re 10 or more days late with your payment.

If you open a line of credit with NetCredit, you’ll have to pay two types of fees:

• Cash advance fees are charged when you take out an advance. They’re deducted from the amount of the advance.
  • Outstanding balance fees are charged every billing period. They’re calculated based on the amount of principal you have outstanding at the end of the period.

Is NetCredit worth it?

If you need funds fast, NetCredit works to get you the funds you need in as little as four days. With customizable loans and lines of credit, NetCredit is an option for anyone searching for a lender with a fast turnaround time.

NetCredit Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Feb. 1, 2020

Was email that I was pre-approved for $5600. I looked over the loan letter and applied to see the cost. All but really needed was $4000. So after I see what it was for the pre-approve amount I applied for the $4000. It came back approved in just a minute or two so I read over everything and signed away. Interest is high but it's a personal loan. They said that is was going through the final review and notify me email if approved.

Hour went by and seen the email saying, "Congrats your bank has been notified about the funds and should be in bank account today." They were right. Just after 1 pm my bank text me about the deposit. Net Credit has been the fastest in getting approval and deposited into the bank same day. I've had a couple of loans like this and they are not near as fast as Net Credit. One more thing is I never had to talk with them about issues with my app. So fill everything out on the app and give them authorization to your checking account so they get proof of income and you will have no problems. I will use Net Credit from now on when need money. #1 in my book.

Get expert buying tips about Personal Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2019

Though the "vig" is almost as high as borrowing from the mob, I am currently having a very good year in my business, I anticipate another one in 2020. I also anticipate that any and all disposable income will be launched into my re-payment project. I am going to get to an 800+ Credit score by the end of 2020. I will need it. You guys looked deeper than my "fair" credit score which is a result of unavoidable inquiries when I financed my car, and my wanting to have a diverse set of credit products. You get me, we will not have a long relationship, but I will call on you again if after I pay this off, I need more services. Thanks again!

Mark

NetCredit response

Hi Mark, We appreciate your feedback!

Original review: July 1, 2019

Seeking monetary assistance is never easy. For me, there is that apprehension that, once I have presented my situation, and plan for the loan, I get turned down. It's usually a process that is drawn-out, and exhausting, and invasive. Instead, I found my Net Credit experience to be just the opposite! I filled out the initial form (which was not very invasive at all). Within seconds of hitting the "Enter" button, I had my response! I just needed to provide a couple additional pieces of information which I had the option of faxing, or emailing, to them. The next day I literally had the money deposited in my bank account!! It was super easy and so helpful!! THANK YOU!

NetCredit response

Hi Matthew, We appreciate your feedback!

Original review: May 29, 2019

Everyone was very friendly, and the time it took from filling out the application to allocating the funds into my account is graded as an A+!!! I was very happy to give a rating of 4 stars. The only reason I did not give 5 stars, and it's not the interest rate, I understand it will be a little higher, and besides I think Net Credit is a very reputable organization, after I received the allocation, you came back with the payment dates, like I was going to skip town. That was a spelled out in the electric contract. I understand all that. There is no need to throw that at me again. It's like getting a pie in the face!!! Thank you!!!

Original review: April 18, 2019

Overall, my experience with NetCredit was positive. I completed the application process and had the funds the very next day. My only complaint - I did not accept the full amount I was eligible for, as I did not think I would need the full amount. After a couple of weeks, and realizing that I actually did need the full amount, I attempted to request more funds up to my initial eligibility limit (as stated is possible in the FAQs), but the website tells me that I am not eligible and will not let me proceed with the request. I was comfortable, at the initial inception, accepting less than the full amount because it is promised to be simple to request more if needed. I’m disappointed that this isn’t true, and had I known, I would have likely borrowed the full amount to begin with.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NetCredit?

Resolution response: April 2, 2020

They came through after much unnecessary anxiety. I appreciate this was finally handled and thank them. I felt this review deserved an update. I am satisfied with them very much now.

Original review: March 19, 2020

I've used NC for years and have been genuinely satisfied with them. You pretty much have to accept the high fees/interest rates when first taking a loan from them. They make coming back pretty easy and the reps, for the most part, have been friendly. I had to call today because I have been laid off since March 2 and that has been extended 8 more weeks. I called asking for help and basically told her I would not be able to pay next month and possibly the month after (I have no idea at this point). I'll give her a D rating for her "effort". She didn't know a few answers or care to ask or find out how the company will handle a request/advisement like mine? She said that was not her department. Again, not even bothering to try and get help or ask a manager.

She told me I can try and call back another day and speak with someone else. I Feel so disgusted and played for being a great paying customer and to just be blown off like that was horrible. At this point in the PANDEMIC, the company has ZERO standing policy on how their staff should handle these kind of calls? What a shame. I'll take the credit hit and place negative reviews where needed. SAD.

Original review: March 17, 2020

Did not expect to qualify b/c of bad credit. I submitted application and within 30 minutes I received a call requesting to finish application process. By that time I had already made my mind up to cancel b/c I needed more than they offered. The friendly woman knew I needed the money so I proceeded. This process started on 14 and ended on 16. Happy that Net Credit was there when I needed them. Took a lot of stress off my shoulders.

Original review: March 13, 2020

The payment arrangements that I have received fits well within my financial criteria. Taking into consideration the other bills and expenses that I have including utilities, credit cards, and other debt criteria that I have, it wouldn't be so difficult for me to manage my money.

Original review: March 12, 2020

I want to Thank you for helping me out and the kindness that your employee, they were very kind and patient. They explained with so much kindness in their voices. I will recommend Net Credit. Thank you again Esther **.

Original review: March 7, 2020

This experience has been amazing. The quick application process to the quick approval left you no room for worry. The process is amazing and the people are caring and kind. I would highly recommend your services to any and all of my friends and family.

NetCredit Company Information