4.42/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

NetCredit provides personal loans up to $10,000 to customers throughout the United States. We believe that your credit eligibility should be determined by looking at your broad financial picture - not just your credit score. Our online application is straightforward and simple, and funding can occur as soon as the next business day.

Our personal installment loans come with no application or prepayment fees and can be repaid in fixed installments over time - with timely repayments helping to build your credit score. If you need a more personal, personal loan from a company that views you as more than just a credit score, apply with NetCredit today.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

NetCredit Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Sept. 12, 2019

Though the "vig" is almost as high as borrowing from the mob, I am currently having a very good year in my business, I anticipate another one in 2020. I also anticipate that any and all disposable income will be launched into my re-payment project. I am going to get to an 800+ Credit score by the end of 2020. I will need it. You guys looked deeper than my "fair" credit score which is a result of unavoidable inquiries when I financed my car, and my wanting to have a diverse set of credit products. You get me, we will not have a long relationship, but I will call on you again if after I pay this off, I need more services. Thanks again!

Mark

NetCredit response

Hi Mark, We appreciate your feedback!

Get expert buying tips about Personal Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 1, 2019

Seeking monetary assistance is never easy. For me, there is that apprehension that, once I have presented my situation, and plan for the loan, I get turned down. It's usually a process that is drawn-out, and exhausting, and invasive. Instead, I found my Net Credit experience to be just the opposite! I filled out the initial form (which was not very invasive at all). Within seconds of hitting the "Enter" button, I had my response! I just needed to provide a couple additional pieces of information which I had the option of faxing, or emailing, to them. The next day I literally had the money deposited in my bank account!! It was super easy and so helpful!! THANK YOU!

NetCredit response

Hi Matthew, We appreciate your feedback!

Original review: May 29, 2019

Everyone was very friendly, and the time it took from filling out the application to allocating the funds into my account is graded as an A+!!! I was very happy to give a rating of 4 stars. The only reason I did not give 5 stars, and it's not the interest rate, I understand it will be a little higher, and besides I think Net Credit is a very reputable organization, after I received the allocation, you came back with the payment dates, like I was going to skip town. That was a spelled out in the electric contract. I understand all that. There is no need to throw that at me again. It's like getting a pie in the face!!! Thank you!!!

Original review: April 18, 2019

Overall, my experience with NetCredit was positive. I completed the application process and had the funds the very next day. My only complaint - I did not accept the full amount I was eligible for, as I did not think I would need the full amount. After a couple of weeks, and realizing that I actually did need the full amount, I attempted to request more funds up to my initial eligibility limit (as stated is possible in the FAQs), but the website tells me that I am not eligible and will not let me proceed with the request. I was comfortable, at the initial inception, accepting less than the full amount because it is promised to be simple to request more if needed. I’m disappointed that this isn’t true, and had I known, I would have likely borrowed the full amount to begin with.

Original review: March 15, 2019

I refinanced a loan that I got around 6 months ago, I have made all my payments on time and really did not want to borrow anymore money until I paid it off but, I got into a financial jam due to some unexpected cost after ending a 10 year relationship with my ex. I had no other options to come up with the money needed. I was approved to refinance my loan for the amount I requested and the money was deposited that same afternoon INTO MY CHECKING ACCOUNT. I am so grateful and pleased with prompt service I received and would absolutely recommend you guys to all my friends. Thanks, Kris **.

NetCredit response

Hi Kristopher, We appreciate your feedback!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NetCredit?

Original review: Oct. 12, 2019

My recent loan approval experience was wonderful with net credit. The online application was VERY user friendly and visible links to upload any documents. I especially liked the way I was called to verify I was exactly the person applying for the loan and they even sent an email to back up the phone call. Simply and easy process unlike other companies making odd request such as power bills and lease or mortgage papers. THANK YOU Net Credit!

NetCredit response

Hi Charles, We appreciate your feedback!

Original review: Oct. 10, 2019

I had a great experience with NetCredit. It was handled so fast at a time I really really needed the funds. I am so happy you were here for me. I will definitely refer my friends to you. I have a feeling of relief being able to pay off some bills to make my life a little easier.

NetCredit response

Hi Wanda, Thank you for being a valued NetCredit Customer!

Original review: Oct. 10, 2019

The person who helped me on the phone was quite helpful, and put me at ease related to this loan app. My first concern was authenticity, because there are so many scams out there, and she set my mind at ease. The approval process and funding was as quick as she said it could be, and I was happy to get immediate funding so I could continue with my project. Not thrilled with the rate, but I understand it, all the more reason to pay it off quickly.

NetCredit response

Hi Michael, Thank you for being a valued NetCredit Customer!

Original review: Oct. 10, 2019

When it came through we were so happy. It came through at the perfect time!!! We really needed the money for our two handicap boys and NetCredit really came through for us. We had a really nice trailer picked out but didn't have the money for the security deposit and NetCredit came through.

NetCredit response

Hi Jerry, We appreciate your feedback!

Original review: Oct. 9, 2019

I am glad I had the chance to deal with such professional system. I will recommend it to my friends and clients, It has been a while for me to see that there is great company willing to help people like me to get back on their feet, Thank you.

NetCredit response

Hi Antoine, We appreciate your feedback!

NetCredit expert review by Barbara Friedberg

NetCredit is a personal loan company offering loans up to $10,000. The company is a subsidiary of Enova International, Inc. Net Credit has a creative My RightFit ToolTM to help consumers customize their loan amount and repayment terms.

• Easy application: The online NetCredit loan application process promises a quick response. If eligible for a loan, the borrower receives an offer which she can accept immediately, or she can request a modified loan.

• Payment options: Borrowers select their own personalized repayment schedule. Additionally, NetCredit offers the customer an automatic payment option, so the borrower won’t forget to pay their loan payment.

• No prepayment penalties and flexible repayment options: NetCredit helps build credit through regular reporting to 2 credit bureaus. The borrower can modify their payment amounts and won’t incur penalties for paying the loan off early.

• No hidden fees: Borrowers of NetCredit promise no fees; borrowers only pay the company the interest and principal payment amounts for their loan. Their CLearCost for MeTM assures no additional or hidden fees.

• Customer service options: NetCredit offers borrowers great customer service options, both by phone and by e-mail.

• Best for: People looking to refinance debt, facing financial hardship and those experiencing a major life event.

Profile picture of Barbara Friedberg