2. Finance
  3. Debt Settlement

4.5/5 (44 ratings)

About Liberty Debt Relief

Liberty Debt Relief is committed to providing debt relief programs to all their customers by providing them with personalized solutions, regardless of their financial history. Whether you’re looking for debt settlement, debt consolidation, or anything else, they've got your back.

Pros

• Works with various unsecured debts
  • Prompt inquiry responses
  • Personalized plans

Cons

• Programs can be long

Bottom Line

Liberty provides customized solutions for all kinds of unsecured debts. Though debt settlement services can poorly affect your credit score, it might be a good option if you have significant student loan or credit card debt.

Liberty Debt Relief Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Liberty Debt Relief?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Liberty Debt Relief?

Original review: June 11, 2019

I am constantly getting email and call/text messages updating me on how my debts have being negotiated and paid. Staff are friendly and professional, ensuring that I am satisfied and understood what they are doing. They also worked with me to set-up a easy monthly payments that is being used to settle my debts.

Original review: June 7, 2019

With their negotiations with my creditors, I've been able to pay down my debt quickly. They contacted by credit card holders and have been able to get settlements from them so that I don't have to worry about our monthly bills.

Original review: June 6, 2019

I’ve enjoyed my journey. Everything that they told me from the beginning it’s coming to life. I would just wanna be done a Lil quick so I could get this off my credit. I hope that they all resolve quickly as the first premier bank to be done with.

Original review: June 6, 2019

From the very beginning, the program has been easy to follow, and all questions are responded to in a timely manner. In addition, settlements are happening quicker than I expected. The staff is professional and I am so grateful that I responded to your marketing invite to my home.

Liberty Debt Relief Company Information