2. Finance
  3. Debt Settlement

4.5/5 (44 ratings)

About Liberty Debt Relief

Liberty Debt Relief is committed to providing debt relief programs to all their customers by providing them with personalized solutions, regardless of their financial history. Whether you’re looking for debt settlement, debt consolidation, or anything else, they've got your back.

Pros

• Works with various unsecured debts
  • Prompt inquiry responses
  • Personalized plans

Cons

• Programs can be long

Bottom Line

Liberty provides customized solutions for all kinds of unsecured debts. Though debt settlement services can poorly affect your credit score, it might be a good option if you have significant student loan or credit card debt.

Liberty Debt Relief Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Liberty Debt Relief?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Liberty Debt Relief?

Original review: March 11, 2020

I tried to pay off my 2 credit cards at each $200.00 per card per month. Made hardly a dent in my owing! I Gave Liberty Debt Relief a call and they help me to get things rolling. I paid them $200.00 a month! They kept in touch with me and I with them! In less than a year, They made a deal with my 2 credit cards and paid them off, I now make a monthly payment to them of $238.67 and be done in 5 years!! I finally see the end of the tunnel that I’ve been stuck in for so long.

Original review: March 10, 2020

I can't stress enough how much great service and customer service I have had from this company. My stress level has decreased by a lot. The customer service has been phenomenal. Couple of my debts have already been paid off. The low amount required payment a month meets my budget in every way and I couldn't be happier with choosing this company for my debt consolidation.

Original review: March 4, 2020

I liked the way Liberty sounded. They sounded like they would be able to help me out the quickest. The enrollment process went real good, and then they called and set up the client dashboard. It’s been a big help. Now, I’ve only been in it for two months, and I’ve got different companies that keep calling me, and the credit union work up my checking account. I also had a personal loan there, and they’re taking money out for payments they’re not supposed to be. They just did that today, so I gotta get that straightened out. But Liberty have answered any questions that I had when I would call them. So far, they’re great. My credit card payments went from about 1,100 a month down to 664. So that is a big help.

Original review: March 3, 2020

Adam was assigned to me and I'm on a four-year program. Two debts have been settled. Also, I like the email that I get to keep me informed.

Original review: March 1, 2020

Every month $200.00 is deducted from my bank account and whenever I call your company to ask a question no one answers the phone. I just get their voice mail. I leave my phone number and they have my e-mail info but still I never get a return call or an e-mail. Noah ** was the person I talked to about Liberty Debt Relief and he gave me his phone number if I had any questions when I joined Liberty debt relief but now I can't get in touch with him. It makes me concerned whether I should have gotten involved with this.

Original review: March 1, 2020

Praise to the Lord! First Settlement with First Premier Bank- I have been able to resolve any issue in a timely manner, I am grateful I am able to have have debt issues solved. The agents are doing their job. I appreciate the help. I thank them for the service, and and I hope they keep up the good work. Jesus loves you, I love you also. A friend in Jesus, Ron

Original review: Feb. 11, 2020

In just a couple months I've had my first settlement and my street over my debt has been lowered substantially. It's such a relief to know you have people on your side to help you get out of debt, that do an awesome job of getting you the best deal they can. Thank you.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2020

I had a terrible experience with Liberty Debt Relief. The enrollment process went okay until they hit me with a bombshell by one of their agents. I was on the road driving, he called me and told me that we have two finance companies. My wife has one which is a personal loan, and I had one which was tied to a truck. I didn’t tell him to take the bill off, but he did.

I talked with Jason, the guy with the other company that takes over the so many payments, and he just overrode my conversation by saying, “There’s nothing we could do because you told them to take it off.” But I did not tell them that. It wasn’t my account for me to tell the guy to take it off. I misunderstood him by saying that it was tied to my truck car payment, but it was not. One loan has only my wife's name on it and the other loan has both our names on it. So, he shouldn’t have taken it off. Now, they won’t negotiate that particular debt. The person is sweet, but because of flaws in the situation, they won't work with me nor try to solve the flaw. And that’s what I'm angry about. I'm dissatisfied with them.

Liberty Debt Relief response

Thank you for providing your feedback and letting us know about this issue, Reginald. We set a high standard for ourselves and are truly sorry to hear that standard was not met in your interaction with us. I personally looked into your file and see what may have happened. I would love to be able to assist you with this and will be reaching out shortly.

Liberty Debt Relief

Original review: Jan. 10, 2020

Enrolling with Liberty Debt Relief was easy, and they’re there to help so it was pretty easy. I just gave the rep all the information. They told me what information they needed and I gave it to them. I was able to email stuff. My payment plan is working so far. I'm satisfied.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2020

When I looked up Liberty Debt Relief and read reviews on them, they seemed credible. A lot of the reviews were good and they had a good Better Busines Bureau rating. The enrollment process was straightforward and the debt consultants were very helpful. I enrolled in the debt relief program. I deposit money every month and when the account accrues enough money, they work with whoever to pay it off.

Liberty Debt Relief Company Information