2. Finance
  3. Debt Settlement

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.55/5

Liberty Debt Relief is committed to providing debt relief programs to all their customers by providing them with personalized solutions, regardless of their financial history. Whether you’re looking for debt settlement, debt consolidation, or anything else, they've got your back.

Liberty Debt Relief strives to be the number one debt relief provider, having helped thousands of clients becoming debt-free. This includes clients struggling with credit card debt, private student loans, medical debt and other forms of unsecured debt.

Liberty Debt Relief's financial professionals are dedicated to helping you obtain debt solutions quickly. They will respond to your debt relief inquiry within hours so you can begin your journey to financial freedom.

Liberty Debt Relief Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Liberty Debt Relief?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Liberty Debt Relief?

Original review: Oct. 14, 2020

Liberty Debt Relief has helped me in so many ways to get me out of the debt I was in. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to get out of debt. Customer service is amazing and they always know just what to do when I am in a jam. With Liberty Debt Relief you can get back on track too.

Get buying tips about Debt Settlement delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2020

This company was always clean with their word and service and always available. They also had a fast response. Reliable service. I always updated about the process and handle my accounts very well and very clear on what the service provides.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2020

So far, my experience with Ryan and the staff has been excellent. An agreement for one of my debts was reached quicker than I expected. If the remainder of my debts go as smoothly, I will certainly recommended it to family and friends. Being a spokesperson would not be out of the question.

Original review: June 13, 2020

Liberty was easy to talk with and they made me feel very comfortable. Everything went really smoothly during the enrollment. I did everything over the phone. They have an online dashboard that I can look up any time and I've really been happy with their communication. They also worked with me on a very affordable plan. The lady who enrolled me was really thorough and complete. I spoke to another person who kinda reviewed everything with me. And since then, I've been mostly doing everything online.

Original review: April 24, 2020

Things have been pretty good in the year and a half that I've been with Liberty Debt Relief. They communicate well through email and text messages. The payment plan has been working well for me too.

Original review: April 7, 2020

They are available to answer questions and explain how the program works. I feel they work diligently to resolve my debts. They keep me updated when they reach a resolution with a creditor. Their "Dashboard" helps me monitor my progress in reducing my debts.

Original review: April 5, 2020

They promised to pay my bills in a certain time frame and get me out of debt in certain time frame/the price they quoted was vas very reasonable..I would recommend them to all my friends and family members. Keep on doing the good you are doing for me.

Original review: April 4, 2020

I was in debt and living paycheck to paycheck. The reason I became so much in debt is because I’m a mom of four kids, a fulltime student, and I was working a minimum wage job. In order to be able to make sure that my kids have everything they needed, I ended up getting into debt. Most of my money was going to credit card payments and student loans. I tried several times to get a personal loan to consolidate everything and just put it into one monthly payment but because of my debt-to-income ratio, it wasn’t approved anywhere. Liberty seemed like a good option.

Right now they take out $100 every two weeks when I get paid. They negotiate with the credit card companies as to an amount to be paid for the debt to be considered basically completed or paid for. However it was confusing and scary at the same time. I was micromanaging everything from the beginning, and I was making sure that all my payments were made on time. I wasn’t late, and just thinking that I had to let everything go, not pay for it and not think about it and let them take care of it, that was kinda nerve-racking. It took me about two weeks for me to make the final decision and just let them deal with it.

Liberty said that they reached an agreement or a settlement with one of the credit card companies and they’re working on another one. It has taken a lot of responsibility out of my plate because it’s very overwhelming. I don’t have to come out of pocket with $600 a month. Instead, I’m just giving $200 into an account and little by little they take care of it. It has relieved a lot of the stress of being in debt. I feel a little bit more relaxed.

Original review: March 24, 2020

We have signed up for the Liberty credit card program and the good thing about is that we don't have to worry about a lot of credit cards. We're doing good so far but we're worried about the minimum total that we paid. Still, it's a good help for people who needed it for credit cards.

Original review: March 14, 2020

You're not told you will be taking out an extremely high interest rate loan at the beginning of the program. The interest rate is higher than the amount you owe on your debt. They also don’t tell you that your schedule debt that isn’t paid, you will have to pay or owe on your income tax when you go to file. You have to come up with federal tax money. You never get out of being in debt. It catches up with you on other fashions, they really need to tell people this is the beginning!

Liberty Debt Relief author review by Barbara Friedberg

Regardless of your situation and financial history, Liberty Debt Relief and their team of experts are focused on helping you out of your debt. With their help, you may be able to lower outstanding balance on your debt, waive late payment penalties and other charges, and lower your interest rate.

• Individual solutions: Liberty Debt Relief understands the intricacies of each client’s situation, so their experts do their best to come up with an individual plan of action.

• Great service: Not only do they have an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, but they are available for your questions 24/7.

• Experience: Chief Executive Officer Omar Chouche has over 13 years experience and is a Certified Debt Specialist through the International Association of Professional Debt Arbitrators, an Accredited Member of the American Fair Credit Council and a Member of the Consumer Financial Empowerment Political Action Committee.

• Knowledgable: They have extensive knowledge dealing with unsecured debts of all kinds, including private student loans and credit cards.

by Barbara Friedberg Personal Finance Contributing Editor