2. Finance
  3. Debt Settlement
ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.62/5

Liberty Debt Relief is committed to providing debt relief programs to all their customers by providing them with personalized solutions, regardless of their financial history. Whether you’re looking for debt settlement, debt consolidation, or anything else, they've got your back.

Liberty Debt Relief strives to be the number one debt relief provider, having helped thousands of clients becoming debt-free. This includes clients struggling with credit card debt, private student loans, medical debt and other forms of unsecured debt.

Liberty Debt Relief's financial professionals are dedicated to helping you obtain debt solutions quickly. They will respond to your debt relief inquiry within hours so you can begin your journey to financial freedom.

View More View More

Liberty Debt Relief Reviews

Original review: Dec. 6, 2019

Liberty Debt Relief has been of utmost help in my issue with my debt. Only a few short months have passed and they have already settled with one credit card debt. I have been very pleased with the customer assistance and timely help with my debt problem. Each associate I have contacted has always been very helpful in every question I might have had. I would highly recommend Liberty to anyone with a debt issue.

Get expert buying tips about Debt Settlement delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2019

My father passed away and I was gonna sell my business ‘cause I didn't know what I was gonna do. I needed help with my credit card debts and I went with Liberty Debt Relief after getting something in the mail about help with my credit issues. Enrolling was easy I've had no problems with anybody I've talked to. So far, I wish the process would be a little bit quicker than what it has been. Still, everything has been going well and the reps whom I have been talking to have been really nice. Everything is handled accordingly. They've already settled a couple of debts for me.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2019

I talked to Matthew at Liberty Debt Relief and he set me up with a dedicated account through which a certain amount of money goes every month. When Liberty gets enough money in there, they start negotiating with my creditors. Liberty lets me know ahead of time what they negotiated and they would able to take money from that account and pay creditors for how much they negotiated. Thus far, we've settled one debt but there are a couple more payments until that is taken care of.

Customer service has been great too. Sometimes, I call and they're busy so I have to leave a message. Even so, the reps get back to me when they get a chance. Other people should give Liberty Debt Relief a shot. They cannot help 100% of people 100% of the time but their service is worth considering and checking out. Everything has been great for me and Matthew’s handled everything that he can so far. I recommend them.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2019

I was a little bit scared at the beginning of the program and they were very detail with information every time I called. They were there for me at the middle of the program. You get use to use your dashboard and you don't have to call as much. Everything is much faster and easier online once you know how the programs works. The only thing I will say is that the fees are a little too high in my opinion but other than that they help out and program works perfect.

Original review: July 9, 2019

My experience has been very well. It has taken some time to get everything where it was needed but I was informed of this right from the start. Now that I was able to get a loan to combine all my finances and be able to get the ball rolling and credit cards settled it has helped a lot. It is nice to see the debt removed from 7 collectors to one and the process is made very easy with your company. Every step is straightforward and is shown step for step and if any concerns pop up customer service is Amazing with the help. It is very nice working with y’all to get all this debt settled and resolved. I would 100% recommend you all to anyone that is in debt and needs help resolving it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Liberty Debt Relief?

Original review: Jan. 10, 2020

Enrolling with Liberty Debt Relief was easy, and they’re there to help so it was pretty easy. I just gave the rep all the information. They told me what information they needed and I gave it to them. I was able to email stuff. My payment plan is working so far. I'm satisfied.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2020

When I looked up Liberty Debt Relief and read reviews on them, they seemed credible. A lot of the reviews were good and they had a good Better Busines Bureau rating. The enrollment process was straightforward and the debt consultants were very helpful. I enrolled in the debt relief program. I deposit money every month and when the account accrues enough money, they work with whoever to pay it off.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2019

As of right now i believe this was one of the best decisions I have made. The customer service is excellent and very helpful and one of debts is in the middle of being settled. I would surely recommend anyone in need of some debt relief to seriously consider this as an option.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2019

Liberty Debt Relief is the best!!! They know what they are doing. I got my first settlement. Liberty makes it worry free, Liberty takes care of dealing with the credit card company so you don’t have to. I am glad that I chose Liberty and will recommend to anyone I know. Thank you Liberty????

Original review: Oct. 23, 2019

I was looking for a debt consolidation loan and had been turned down. When I contacted Liberty, they didn't say no and leave me with no options. They assisted me with setting up a debt settlement plan that I could afford. I would highly recommend them.

Liberty Debt Relief expert review by Barbara Friedberg

Regardless of your situation and financial history, Liberty Debt Relief and their team of experts are focused on helping you out of your debt. With their help, you may be able to lower outstanding balance on your debt, waive late payment penalties and other charges, and lower your interest rate.

• Individual solutions: Liberty Debt Relief understands the intricacies of each client’s situation, so their experts do their best to come up with an individual plan of action.

• Great service: Not only do they have an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, but they are available for your questions 24/7.

• Experience: Chief Executive Officer Omar Chouche has over 13 years experience and is a Certified Debt Specialist through the International Association of Professional Debt Arbitrators, an Accredited Member of the American Fair Credit Council and a Member of the Consumer Financial Empowerment Political Action Committee.

• Knowledgable: They have extensive knowledge dealing with unsecured debts of all kinds, including private student loans and credit cards.

by Barbara Friedberg Personal Finance Contributing Editor