4.57/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Liberty Debt Relief is strongly committed to providing debt relief programs to all our customers by providing you with the right options, regardless of your financial history. Liberty Debt Relief provides personalized debt solutions. Whether you’re looking for debt settlement, debt consolidation, or anything else, we've got your back.

Liberty Debt Relief strives to be the number one debt relief solution. We’ve helped thousands of clients struggling with credit card debt, private student loans, medical debt and other forms of unsecured debt become debt-free.

Our financial professionals are knowledgeable, helpful and are dedicated to helping you obtain debt solutions quickly and easily. We will respond to your debt relief inquiry within hours so we can get you started on the road to financial liberty. Rest assured, Liberty Debt Relief has the programs that will get you on the path to financial freedom.

View More View More

14 Liberty Debt Relief Consumer Reviews

Original review: July 9, 2019

My experience has been very well. It has taken some time to get everything where it was needed but I was informed of this right from the start. Now that I was able to get a loan to combine all my finances and be able to get the ball rolling and credit cards settled it has helped a lot. It is nice to see the debt removed from 7 collectors to one and the process is made very easy with your company. Every step is straightforward and is shown step for step and if any concerns pop up customer service is Amazing with the help. It is very nice working with y’all to get all this debt settled and resolved. I would 100% recommend you all to anyone that is in debt and needs help resolving it.

Get expert buying tips about Debt Settlement delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 24, 2019

My experience it been really good, I been stress out about how to paid my bill until I contact Liberty Debt Relief. They explain every step and it was very simple, if I have questions I just contacted them and they answered me right away. Thank you so much for all your help.

Original review: June 12, 2019

They have settled my accounts in appropriate timing. Staff is equipped with knowledge and efficiency. It takes time but little by little my credit score is going up and accounts are being erased off my reports. I would refer them to friends and family. If you need help getting out they are the company that provides results.

Original review: June 12, 2019

Always have kept me well informed and when I had questions about what was the best way to go about another card debt I had, gave me good recommendations on the best way to move forward. Easy to get a hold of by phone and call back in a reasonable amount of time if I have to leave a message.

Original review: June 11, 2019

I am constantly getting email and call/text messages updating me on how my debts have being negotiated and paid. Staff are friendly and professional, ensuring that I am satisfied and understood what they are doing. They also worked with me to set-up a easy monthly payments that is being used to settle my debts.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Liberty Debt Relief?

Original review: July 10, 2019

The workers are very helpful in answering questions and solving my problems. I felt the process was a little slow but I understood it took time to negotiate the settlements. They were thorough in providing me the info to change address and phone numbers to avoid collection calls from the debtors.

Original review: June 24, 2019

Very positive experience so far. Everyone I have spoken to has been professional, courteous, and knowledgeable. I've received 2 settlements so far with a third on the way; I'm glad I went this route. I would recommend for anyone looking to get out of debt.

Original review: June 19, 2019

Wow, The service I’ve received has been extraordinary easy and fast. I’m thankful to the employees that I’ve had the pleasure of working with, Very friendly, courteous and patient with making sure I understood each Process. Looking forward to finishing our Business. Think my life can continue. Thank you again.

Original review: June 18, 2019

It took three days to receive a call back after a message was left for me stating I was approved then only to find out I was not approved by Liberty and had to go through the process with another company. It was very upsetting.

Original review: June 13, 2019

All my debts were paid fast and for less of the balance. I'm very satisfied. I would recommend friends and family members. This program took care of negotiations. All my legal debts were taken care of also. Less stress now that my debts are getting settled.

Original review: June 12, 2019

This Company has help a lot with my debt since they started working with me. I'm so grateful. I got the letter in the mail and call this company and I happily will recommend to people in debt like me. Thank you so much!

Original review: June 7, 2019

With their negotiations with my creditors, I've been able to pay down my debt quickly. They contacted by credit card holders and have been able to get settlements from them so that I don't have to worry about our monthly bills.

Original review: June 6, 2019

I’ve enjoyed my journey. Everything that they told me from the beginning it’s coming to life. I would just wanna be done a Lil quick so I could get this off my credit. I hope that they all resolve quickly as the first premier bank to be done with.

Original review: June 6, 2019

From the very beginning, the program has been easy to follow, and all questions are responded to in a timely manner. In addition, settlements are happening quicker than I expected. The staff is professional and I am so grateful that I responded to your marketing invite to my home.

Liberty Debt Relief expert review by Barbara Friedberg

Regardless of your situation and financial history, Liberty Debt Relief and their team of experts are focused on helping you out of your debt. With their help, you may be able to lower outstanding balance on your debt, waive late payment penalties and other charges, and lower your interest rate.

• Individual solutions: Liberty Debt Relief understands the intricacies of each client’s situation, so their experts do their best to come up with an individual plan of action.

• Great service: Not only do they have an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, but they are available for your questions 24/7.

• Experience: Chief Executive Officer Omar Chouche has over 13 years experience and is a Certified Debt Specialist through the International Association of Professional Debt Arbitrators, an Accredited Member of the American Fair Credit Council and a Member of the Consumer Financial Empowerment Political Action Committee.

• Knowledgable: They have extensive knowledge dealing with unsecured debts of all kinds, including private student loans and credit cards.

Profile picture of Barbara Friedberg