Visit Website
  3. Debt Settlement
Accredited Partner

Visit Website
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.45/5

Liberty Debt Relief is committed to providing debt relief programs to all their customers by providing them with personalized solutions, regardless of their financial history. Whether you’re looking for debt settlement, debt consolidation, or anything else, they've got your back.

Liberty Debt Relief strives to be the number one debt relief provider, having helped thousands of clients becoming debt-free. This includes clients struggling with credit card debt, private student loans, medical debt and other forms of unsecured debt.

Liberty Debt Relief's financial professionals are dedicated to helping you obtain debt solutions quickly. They will respond to your debt relief inquiry within hours so you can begin your journey to financial freedom.

View More View More

Liberty Debt Relief Reviews

Original review: March 11, 2020

I tried to pay off my 2 credit cards at each $200.00 per card per month. Made hardly a dent in my owing! I Gave Liberty Debt Relief a call and they help me to get things rolling. I paid them $200.00 a month! They kept in touch with me and I with them! In less than a year, They made a deal with my 2 credit cards and paid them off, I now make a monthly payment to them of $238.67 and be done in 5 years!! I finally see the end of the tunnel that I’ve been stuck in for so long.

Get expert buying tips about Debt Settlement delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 4, 2020

I liked the way Liberty sounded. They sounded like they would be able to help me out the quickest. The enrollment process went real good, and then they called and set up the client dashboard. It’s been a big help. Now, I’ve only been in it for two months, and I’ve got different companies that keep calling me, and the credit union work up my checking account. I also had a personal loan there, and they’re taking money out for payments they’re not supposed to be. They just did that today, so I gotta get that straightened out. But Liberty have answered any questions that I had when I would call them. So far, they’re great. My credit card payments went from about 1,100 a month down to 664. So that is a big help.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2019

My father passed away and I was gonna sell my business ‘cause I didn't know what I was gonna do. I needed help with my credit card debts and I went with Liberty Debt Relief after getting something in the mail about help with my credit issues. Enrolling was easy I've had no problems with anybody I've talked to. So far, I wish the process would be a little bit quicker than what it has been. Still, everything has been going well and the reps whom I have been talking to have been really nice. Everything is handled accordingly. They've already settled a couple of debts for me.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2019

I talked to Matthew at Liberty Debt Relief and he set me up with a dedicated account through which a certain amount of money goes every month. When Liberty gets enough money in there, they start negotiating with my creditors. Liberty lets me know ahead of time what they negotiated and they would able to take money from that account and pay creditors for how much they negotiated. Thus far, we've settled one debt but there are a couple more payments until that is taken care of.

Customer service has been great too. Sometimes, I call and they're busy so I have to leave a message. Even so, the reps get back to me when they get a chance. Other people should give Liberty Debt Relief a shot. They cannot help 100% of people 100% of the time but their service is worth considering and checking out. Everything has been great for me and Matthew’s handled everything that he can so far. I recommend them.

Original review: July 9, 2019

My experience has been very well. It has taken some time to get everything where it was needed but I was informed of this right from the start. Now that I was able to get a loan to combine all my finances and be able to get the ball rolling and credit cards settled it has helped a lot. It is nice to see the debt removed from 7 collectors to one and the process is made very easy with your company. Every step is straightforward and is shown step for step and if any concerns pop up customer service is Amazing with the help. It is very nice working with y’all to get all this debt settled and resolved. I would 100% recommend you all to anyone that is in debt and needs help resolving it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Liberty Debt Relief?

Original review: March 24, 2020

We have signed up for the Liberty credit card program and the good thing about is that we don't have to worry about a lot of credit cards. We're doing good so far but we're worried about the minimum total that we paid. Still, it's a good help for people who needed it for credit cards.

Original review: March 14, 2020

You're not told you will be taking out an extremely high interest rate loan at the beginning of the program. The interest rate is higher than the amount you owe on your debt. They also don’t tell you that your schedule debt that isn’t paid, you will have to pay or owe on your income tax when you go to file. You have to come up with federal tax money. You never get out of being in debt. It catches up with you on other fashions, they really need to tell people this is the beginning!

Original review: March 10, 2020

I can't stress enough how much great service and customer service I have had from this company. My stress level has decreased by a lot. The customer service has been phenomenal. Couple of my debts have already been paid off. The low amount required payment a month meets my budget in every way and I couldn't be happier with choosing this company for my debt consolidation.

Original review: March 3, 2020

Adam was assigned to me and I'm on a four-year program. Two debts have been settled. Also, I like the email that I get to keep me informed.

Original review: March 1, 2020

Every month $200.00 is deducted from my bank account and whenever I call your company to ask a question no one answers the phone. I just get their voice mail. I leave my phone number and they have my e-mail info but still I never get a return call or an e-mail. Noah ** was the person I talked to about Liberty Debt Relief and he gave me his phone number if I had any questions when I joined Liberty debt relief but now I can't get in touch with him. It makes me concerned whether I should have gotten involved with this.

Liberty Debt Relief expert review by Barbara Friedberg

Regardless of your situation and financial history, Liberty Debt Relief and their team of experts are focused on helping you out of your debt. With their help, you may be able to lower outstanding balance on your debt, waive late payment penalties and other charges, and lower your interest rate.

• Individual solutions: Liberty Debt Relief understands the intricacies of each client’s situation, so their experts do their best to come up with an individual plan of action.

• Great service: Not only do they have an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, but they are available for your questions 24/7.

• Experience: Chief Executive Officer Omar Chouche has over 13 years experience and is a Certified Debt Specialist through the International Association of Professional Debt Arbitrators, an Accredited Member of the American Fair Credit Council and a Member of the Consumer Financial Empowerment Political Action Committee.

• Knowledgable: They have extensive knowledge dealing with unsecured debts of all kinds, including private student loans and credit cards.

by Barbara Friedberg Personal Finance Contributing Editor