About FSB Mortgage
FSB Mortgage is the nationwide mortgage lending division of First Savings Bank. It offers various purchase and refinancing options, including conventional loans, government loans and jumbo loans, as well as home equity lines of credit. FSB Mortgage also provides customers with features like the FirstPrice instant loan pricing tool and electronic closing with no paperwork or meetings.
- Nationwide availability
- Real-time quotes using FirstPrice
- Publishes current turn times
- Limited physical branch locations
- Limited retail mortgage info online
FSB Mortgage offers purchase and refinancing products for homebuyers and homeowners. It lends to borrowers nationwide and has several convenient features, like an instant quote tool and the eClosing Program.
What is FSB Mortgage?
FSB Mortgage is a mortgage lender that serves customers across the U.S. It’s the lending division of First Savings Bank, which is based in Jeffersonville, Indiana. FSB Mortgage originates and services loans that come from three primary distribution channels: branch retail, consumer direct and third-party originations. The company’s mortgage products are available to retail customers, brokers and mortgage banking partners.
How does FSB Mortgage work?
FSB Mortgage has home purchase and refinance products for homebuyers and owners across the U.S. There are several ways to get started with FSB Mortgage. If you are ready to begin the application process, you can call the company directly. You can also send an email.
If you’re looking for an instant quote, you can use FSB Mortgage’s FirstPrice tool, which gives live, real-time pricing for different loan scenarios. To use the tool, you need to answer questions about the following:
- Credit score
- Type of loan
- Property type
- Occupancy type
- ZIP code
- Purchase price
- Loan amount
FirstPrice then shows you monthly payment amounts corresponding to different term lengths, rates and points.
FSB Mortgage products
FSB Mortgage has a variety of mortgage products available, including:
- Conventional loans
- FSB Mortgage has conventional conforming loans with no overlays (additional requirements beyond guidelines from Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac) and fixed or adjustable rates. The company offers HomeReady mortgages by Fannie Mae and Home Possible mortgages by Freddie Mac.
- Government loans
- The government loans available through FSB Mortgage include FHA, VA and USDA loans. These loans have a minimum credit score of 620 and a maximum 55% debt-to-income ratio.
- Jumbo loans
- FSB Mortgage has both jumbo and super jumbo loans, with loan amounts up to $5 million. There are fixed- and adjustable-rate options.
The minimum credit score is 700, and there’s a maximum DTI ratio of 50%. Jumbo loans are available for primary residences and second homes.
- Home equity line of credit
- FSB Mortgage offers HELOCs up to $250,000 to homeowners with a minimum FICO Score of 660 and a DTI ratio up to 45%.
FSB Mortgage rates
Because mortgage rates are constantly changing and each person’s financial situation is different, the best way to find out rates with FSB Mortgage is to contact the company. You can reach FSB Mortgage by phone or email.
For an initial idea of FSB Mortgage rates, you can use the FirstPrice tool online. Use the drop-down menus to answer questions about your credit, the loan type and the property to see possible monthly payment amounts.
FSB Mortgage FAQ
- Where is FSB Mortgage available?
FSB Mortgage is a nationwide lender. It is a division of First Savings Bank, which is based in Indiana and has branches in the southern part of the state.
- Does FSB Mortgage offer refinance loans?
Yes, FSB Mortgage offers refinance loans, including conventional refinance loans and government-backed refinance loans.
- What are FSB Mortgage loan requirements?
FSB Mortgage loan requirements differ by loan type. To learn more about the requirements, contact FSB Mortgage directly by phone or email.
- Where is FSB Mortgage located?
FSB Mortgage is based in Jeffersonville, Indiana.
Is FSB Mortgage legit?
FSB Mortgage is a legitimate mortgage lender and a division of First Savings Bank. The company offers a variety of purchase and refinance loan products and has convenient features, like its FirstPrice tool for quotes and the eClosing Program. You can contact FSB Mortgage directly to get a Loan Estimate for your home purchase or home loan refinance.
Currently there are no customer reviews.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
FSB Mortgage Company Information
- Company Name:
- FSB Mortgage
You’re signed up
We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.