2. Finance
ConsumerAffairs Verified Brand

Visit Website
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.75/5

Need a personal loan company?

Credit Direct is a one-stop shop for personal loans. Our unique, proprietary underwriting process not only matches consumers with loan offers internally, but we have a network for 15-20 other lenders to find the best available terms and rates. We specialize in consolidation loans and offer both pre-qualified loan products and new applications. We are licensed in Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Florida, Iowa, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, and Texas. No matter which avenue you use, we strive to make money made simple.

Credit Direct Reviews

Original review: May 24, 2019

I applied for the loan one day and it was funded within two days. Any time that I had a sticking point in the process, I would text Marco and he would respond almost instantly. He was always in contact with me through the whole process. The loan was funded, even though I didn't think I had a shot at it. Thank you Marco and Credit Direct.

Credit Direct response

Thank you for your kind words regarding Marco and your experience with Credit Direct. We are happy to hear your loan was funded so quickly and if you ever need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out to us!

Original review: March 26, 2019

I'm so glad Tiah reached out to me regarding this personal loan. I had applied awhile back but decided to go another route. I had an unexpected expense to come up and Tiah appeared like an Angel and reminded me I had applied for a loan and if I was still interested. I was approved and received the monies within 24 hours. Tiah was so nice and professional. I will definitely use Credit Direct again.

Credit Direct response

We are so glad to hear that you received your money and Tiah was able to help with your unexpected expenses. If you ever need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you!

Get expert buying tips about Personal Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 21, 2019

I worked with Matt ** at Credit Direct, he was not only professional, but courteous and informative. I really feel like he held my hand through the entire process, answering all of my questions. I received an immediate follow up from the lender of my choice and my loan funded within 3 days. I am extremely happy with my experience and would recommend Matt and Credit Direct to anyone looking for a loan.

Credit Direct response

Thank you for your review and we are happy to hear your loan was funded. It's great to hear you experience was positive. If you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Original review: March 14, 2019

Great experience, loan approval in one day. The Loan Specialist for CreditDirect provided several loan and debt consolidation options. He worked with me to get the best loan for my situation explained the process. Really great experience. Great to know there are options to help your situation. Would highly recommend to my family and friends.

Credit Direct response

We are very happy to hear you experience with Credit Direct was great. If you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us. Congrats again on your loan!

Original review: Sept. 10, 2019

I got a letter in the mail with a code and a claim that I had a personal loan of up to $15,000. I called the number and told the rep very clearly that I had not decided if I should take the loan but would like to know what it would cost each month based on a loan amount approved. What I was looking for was a general estimate on average, not tailor made for me. He told me he needed the code and I told him that I did not want to give him the code as it may seem I had made an application. He told me that would not happen but that he needed the code to check. After that event, I got at least 3 reps who called me and told me that I had made an application and it was not complete, and I repeated what I told the rep. Today I get an email "rejecting" the application that I never made from Delmarva Funding in Rockville, Maryland. It claimed that I WITHDREW THE APPLICATION.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Credit Direct?

Original review: Aug. 11, 2019

Unprofessional. Very unprofessional, one of employees emailing almost every day, for 3 or 4 days, after that Saturday, with his opinions and talks like reality is the way he think, talking about my minimum payments, who told you I am paying minimum in my payments? I did a mistake by running soft inquiry through this company, that's ok. Good to know.

Original review: July 16, 2019

I applied for a loan today, it is approved. But now have to pay R2400 admin fee... Did anyone paid a admin fee? Is this for real? And not maybe a scam? I apply for loan, because I have needs, and also need money. Where must I get the money? I was happy until the I heard from this admin fee before I can get the money I applied for? Please help asap.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2019

Once application was sent in, I was contacted immediately. I was able to say what I needed and the payment I would need to get the loan. They worked with me to get what I needed. Was very fast and efficient. I was very happy with how it was handled and how quick.

Credit Direct response

It is good to hear that you were happy with the results of your loan application. It is always nice to be able to work with our customers to best fit their needs. If you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

Easy and quick. All questions answered. Also Matt followed up when I let it sit for a few days. Would recommend to a friend. Would do again if needed. Money was funded in 24 hours as I was told. Very impressive system and service.

Credit Direct response

Thank you for your review of our lending process. We are glad to hear you trusted us enough to recommend to a friend. If you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2019

Travis ** Contacted me on Monday asking if I still wanted a loan and I said yes. I have been trying to get $10,000.00 to pay off credit cards and other loans. After numerous my hopes were less than high but I gave a credit application. Within a few hours I had an approval. I wish I had gotten Travis a year ago as he knew what buttons to punch.

Credit Direct response

We are very glad to hear Travis helped you accomplish your goals. It's always nice to hear we have helped someone with paying off existing debt. If you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out to us!

Not sure about Credit Direct?

Take our two minute quiz to find the right Personal Loans for you.

Credit Direct expert review by Barbara Friedberg

Credit Direct Loans offers unsecured loans up to $40,000. You can complete the application, receive a loan proposal and contract and sign the contract electronically. The money is deposited into your checking account. Credit Direct Loans is licensed to provide loans in Arizona, California, Florida, Indiana, Iowa, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas and Virginia.

• Unsecured loan: You can take out a loan with Credit DIrect without putting anything as collateral. You also do not have to be a homeowner.

• Simple process: To find out what loan options are available to you, complete an online form including the type of house you live in, your employment situation, your requested loan amount and credit score. A representative will contact you with more information.

• Fixed-rate: Credit Direct offers fixed-rate loans, so you don’t have to worry about your interest rate changing for the life of your loan.

• No prepayment fees: If you pay off your loan early, there are no prepayment fees.

• Easy to contact: You can contact a Credit Direct representative via email, telephone or by submitting an online form. They will reply to your inquiry within 24 hours.

• Best for: people with good credit who want an unsecured loan and those who want to complete the loan application process online.

by Barbara Friedberg Personal Finance Contributing Editor