Call toll free
4.84/5
Based on 41 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Credit Direct Loans is a one stop shop for personal loans. Our unique, proprietary underwriting process not only matches consumers with loan offers internally, but we have a network for 15-20 other lenders to find the best available terms and rates. We specialize in consolidation loans and offer both pre-qualified loan products through 123applytoday.com and new applications at creditdirectloans.com. We are licensed in Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California Florida, Iowa, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Texas. No matter which avenue you use, it's as easy as 123 apply today!

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

41 Credit Direct Loans Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: July 12, 2018

Working with Credit Direct was a wonderful process overall. Kevin ** was fantastic to work with and assisted in guiding me through each step to ensure a expeditious response from various lenders. I would highly recommend Credit Direct and looking forward to doing business with them in the future.

Credit Direct Loans response

Thank you for your kind review of our company. We are glad to hear Kevin assisted you through the lending process. If you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to ask.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: July 5, 2018

The process was easy and simple. I simply called and was asked to fill out application. After being approved I was satisfied with the outcome and provided very good customer service. I Recommend this to anyone. The service provided was good and helpful. And the money I received was promptly sent to my account. And the follow up was prompt after I received the funds.

Credit Direct Loans response

Thank you for your review of our lending process. We are very glad to hear everything was satisfactory. If you need anything, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Original review: July 2, 2018

Overall my experience in dealing with Craig ** was great. The loan was easy to obtain and the money was deposited the next day after approval. I would highly recommend to a friend who needs a loan to work with Craig.

Credit Direct Loans response

Thank you for your kind words about Craig. We are glad to see that your money was deposited successfully for your loan. Feel free to contact us anytime!

Original review: June 28, 2018

Dealing with this company and their representative, Craig, in particular, was a breeze. Craig was very helpful and knowledgeable and answered all of my questions and concerns. His personality is one that you would only hope to receive in customer service. He always answered my phone calls and his follow up e-mails and phone calls was much appreciated. I highly recommend this company for your loan needs.

Credit Direct Loans response

Thank you for your kind words about our company and our representative Craig. If you do need anything in the future, please let me know.

Original review: June 21, 2018

The loan application was a great experience. This is due to your loan officer, Travis **. He was very professional, friendly and courteous. He answered all of my questions and explained the process to me in easy to understand terms. I also like the fact that you have an A+ rating w/the BBB. That was one of the main reasons I contacted your company. I had flyers from other companies, but the BBB rating got my attention. I will recommend your company to my friends.

Credit Direct Loans response

Thank you for your kind words about our company. We are also very proud of our A+ rating on the BBB. We are very glad to hear Travis helped you through the process and glad to see we were able to get you a loan!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Credit Direct Loans?

Original review: June 20, 2018

Craig ** handled my Loan process simple and easy and he had clarified all my queries and very helpful in taking the application forward. He has kindly assisted in reviewing and processing my application quickly. Loan process was very quick and funding was on time. Thank you very much for that.

Credit Direct Loans response

Thank you for your kind words about Craig and our company. We are very glad to see you loan process was easy for you. Feel free to contact us at any time for any additional help or questions!

Original review: June 19, 2018

Craig did an outstanding job. Superior Customer Service. I would recommend to all my associates, he was thorough and professional and I will work with him in the future with any Financial needs and advice moving forward... Hopefully I can qualify down the road for larger opportunities with Craig...

Credit Direct Loans response

Thank you for your kind words about our representative Craig Sword. Please feel free to contact him in the future for any lending needs.

Original review: June 19, 2018

My experience was excellent. It took a while to start up the loan. Craig ** was awesome in helping me to the process, which returned me to refinancing a loan that I already had. This turned out to work well in the end.

Credit Direct Loans response

Thank you for your review of our loan process. We are really glad to see that even though it was a bumpy ride, we were still able to get you into a better loan offer than you had before and we are glad to see everything worked out in the end.

Original review: June 11, 2018

Great accurate service and a lot of follow up which was much appreciate. Highly recommend this service. My representative emailed me to follow up on the status of the loan daily. Loan was funded within 48 hours after application. Continue to follow up to see if I need anymore assistance. Thanks.

Credit Direct Loans response

Thank you for the review and kind words regarding you personal loan. Very nice to see your loan was funded within 48 hours. Please do not hesitate to contact Credit Direct in the future!

Original review: June 7, 2018

I worked with Kevin ** and Angela ** and they both were a pleasure to work with. They made the process very easy and never once did they make me doubt my decision to accept funding for the loan. Because the experience was such an easy process I hope to be able to use Credit Direct for my business loan when the time comes.

Credit Direct Loans response

Thank you for your kind words about our representatives. We are glad to see your loan was funded without issue and we will be happy to visit options for additional loan opportunities in the future.

Original review: May 31, 2018

I wanted a loan not a consolidated loan. I talked to Marco about two months ago. I told him I wanted to think about it cause I didn’t want to mess my credit up any more than it was. I called him back in a month and told him I am not late on anything I just can’t get them paid off. He understood what I meant and wanted so he told me to let him look into it and he would get back with me.

Marco called me back. Told me he had it worked out for me, he sent me the email. I looked at it. 10 days later I have my loan and am on the right track. I even called Marco and asked him about the company I got my loan through and he took his time to answer my questions and put me at ease. He was great. It’s a load of stress off me now. I have already gave his number and email to a friend at work. I will always give his number to people that need advice on money, cause he made me feel like he really was there to help. A lot of people say it but don’t help he did what he said he would. Thank you.

Credit Direct Loans response

Thank you for your review of our company and the kind words about Marco. We love it when we revisit loan applicants and fund loans when we couldn't originally. Also, it is a very high compliment to our representatives when their customers refer their name and contact info to friends and family.

Thanks again and we look forward to working with you in the future!

Original review: May 18, 2018

the process went very smooth and quick. The representative was very direct and helpful. I am happy with the results. I received a pre-approved offer so I applied to see what would happen and sure enough I was approved for a loan. This has helped me with some debts and I am happy that I applied.

Credit Direct Loans response

Thank you for your review of our lending process. We are very glad to see that this helped with some outstanding debts!

Original review: May 17, 2018

Great service from Kevin ** at Credit Direct, honest and upfront, and professional. Service was fast, loan as promised and deposited quickly. I would definitely do business again, fair rates and courteous service. If you are looking for an unsecured personal loan, give Credit Direct a look.

Original review: May 15, 2018

Mr. Marco ** was very helpful and consistent with helping me obtain the loan. He made the loan process easier and swift by staying in contact with me throughout the entire process. Mr. Marco ** kept me informed and updated. Thank you Sir for your help.

Credit Direct Loans response

Thank you for your kind words about Marco. It is always nice to hear our representatives keeping to the standards we set through our lending process. Glad to see your loan was funded quickly. If you need anything in the future, Marco will be glad to help!

Original review: May 9, 2018

The account representative is very helpful! The process is fast and simple. Appreciate Steve to provide me the options for the Loan. It is really help me to solve the problem at this difficult time. I can recommend your company to anyone who has the financial problems I had.

Credit Direct Loans response

Thank you for your kind words about Steve. We are glad to hear we could help you obtain a loan that will greatly help you through your difficult time. If there's anything more we can do, please let us know!

Original review: May 8, 2018

I was completely satisfied with the professional and excellent manner in which David ** handled my borrowing needs. David is nice and concise to do business with, and everything worked out fine with my loan application. I highly recommend David and his company Credit Direct Loans to anyone.

Credit Direct Loans response

Thank you for your kind words about David. He is a great asset to our team and good to see he helped you through you loan process!

Original review: May 8, 2018

I applied day one and had the money in my bank account day 2. From the time I applied, to the quick approval response, to money posting to my account - everything was very easy and response timing was quick! I was recommend Credit Direct Loans to anyone needing access to cash in a timely manner.

Credit Direct Loans response

We are so glad to hear your loan went through very fast. We like to keep the process as easy as possible and thank you for contributing to that as well!

Original review: May 3, 2018

I like that I could do everything online and Craig sent me my options and wasn't too pushy but was consistent about following up. I was really hesitant at first but I wanted to rid myself of credit card debt so I could stop wasting money on just paying the minimum balance due each month.

Credit Direct Loans response

Thank you for your review of our company. We love helping people consolidate their credit card debt with a personal loan. Always nice to save against those high interest rates the credit card companies charge. Let us know if you need anything in the future.

Original review: May 1, 2018

I was extremely happy with how Travis ** handled my questions and application process. Very professional. He stayed in regular contact and was available to speak with when I called. I will be happy to refer his services and those of Credit Direct to friends and colleagues.

Credit Direct Loans response

Thank you for your kind words about Travis. We will be sure to pass them along to him. Also, we are very glad to see your personal loan was funded and if you need anything else, please do not hesitate to call!

Original review: March 3, 2018

Kevin ** was the representative that started the process for my loan. He was very helpful in communicating all details and sending me information that was needed. All documents were sent and loan approved by days end. I really appreciate his help in completing everything in a timely manner. I in turn had my monies within two days after starting the process. Kevin was very professional and knowledgeable about the process as well.

Credit Direct Loans response

First, we are glad to see you received your funds within two days. We strive to make the lending process quick and easy and examples such as yours really show we are accomplishing that goal.

Kevin is one of our top representatives, but it is still nice to hear kind words about any of our staff.

Thank you again for your review and your business. Please let us know if you need anything in the future.

Original review: March 2, 2018

Very prompt response, good service, follow up and support. Several options that fit your profile, realistically, like everything all depends on your credit. Great help from Matt **, on top of the service. I would definitely recommend this service. Thank you!

Credit Direct Loans response

Very glad to see Matt provided the top notch service we pride ourselves with. Thank you for your business and very glad to see everything went smooth throughout the loan process. Always nice when we can provide several lending options to our customers. Thanks again and we will be sure to pass your kind words on to Matt.

Original review: March 1, 2018

Rita provided excellent customer service and they were very quick to get me my pre-approval. Although I didn't get the amount I was pre-approved for I was still approved for an amount that met my needs. It was a very quick and easy process to apply for my loan, once it was approved I received my funds the following business day.

Credit Direct Loans response

Thank you for your kind words about Rita and I am very glad to see your loan was funded.

If you ever need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us!

Original review: March 1, 2018

My experience with Credit Direct was very fast and easy. Kevin helped me immensely to get the ball rolling. After all the paperwork was sent he verified and assisted in every way. A pleasure to work with. When all was good to go I was put in touch with Amy to finalize. She was very nice and cordial and helpful. Funds were deposited swiftly. Would recommend Credit Direct to all my friends and family.

Credit Direct Loans response

Thank you for your kind words about our company and Kevin. We consider him to be a valuable asset and glad to see he helped with your loan documents. Also, good to hear you received your funds. Thanks again for your business!

Original review: Jan. 30, 2018

I have been working with Brock at Credit Direct. He has been outstanding to work with quick on response and questions. Easy to work with drawing things out for me that makes a lot of sense that I probably could not think of in my own head. Outstanding ideas throughout the whole process. He has been great to work with and followed up well with phone calls to make sure that everything had been taken care of and I was satisfied and to make sure most definitely if I had any questions he was there to take care of it for me. On a scale from 1 to 10 I would definitely give him a 10 and also it's great to talk with someone that speaks so clearly and you understand every word. That means a lot especially to old people like me so I am extremely satisfied and most definitely 100% satisfied working with Brock. Thank again so much for all your help.

Jeffrey,

Thank you for your kind words about Brok. We consider him a great asset to our team and after speaking with him, he said you were a joy to work with throughout the loan process.

Thank you again for your kind words!

Original review: Jan. 29, 2018

Fast and very courteous service. Kevin was great and very understanding. I received my loan in less than 48 hours. I really didn't need more than $500 but I chose the $2000 in order to get the loan. I will just repay it faster. I am glad that I will not get a penalty for paying the money back faster than the loan stated.

Frances,

Let me start by saying thank you for kind words about Kevin.

Next, thank you for taking the time to review our personal loan process. I'm glad to see you received your funds and nice to see you were approved for more than you originally requested. (And as stated, there isn't a pre-payment penalty, so please feel free to pay off the loan faster)

Original review: Jan. 11, 2018

Awesome job. Very professional answered all questions. Very helpful. I would definitely use the service again and let friends and family know how awesome the company is. I just love the great service I got from day one when I made the first call. Thank you.

Joaquin,

Thank you for your kind words. We consider it to be the highest of compliments when our previous/current customers refer their friends and family for personal loans and it's good to hear you are willing to do just that. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you are in need of anything.

Thanks again for your kind words!

Original review: Jan. 7, 2018

After sending me an email to help settle my credit card debt, Rita ** set up my account with Credit Direct Loans and was very helpful the first month that I was in the program. Now that I have been in the program for almost ten months I've noticed all kinds of fees being deducted from my account totalling almost $800.00 and not one payment going toward any of my credit cards.

I have called Rita ** many, many times and in most cases 4-5 times in a day and I have not received a phone call back. I am seriously thinking about getting out of the program and dealing with the Credit Card Companies myself. At least they do call me. Initially the experience and professionalism was great but the service after the sale is horrible.

James,

Upon review of your file, it appears that we referred you to an affiliate back in Aug 2017. A manager with our company has been trying to reach out to you over the last two days though it appears that with both numbers we have on file, the voicemail is not setup and we could not leave messages.

Rita was out of the office last week and we did speak with her and she said she received a voicemail from you and had tried to call you when she came back into the office, but she too could not leave a message.

Her manager has asked her to send you an email, as well.

We have contacted our affiliate company and requested they reach out to you. Sorry for the confusion and we can certainly assure you that we did not have malicious intent.

Please feel free to reach out to Rita at any time.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2018

Representative Kevin was very kind, knowledgeable, highly professional, and determined to help me in my time of financial need. His dedication was beyond measure! My heartfelt thanks to him and the rest of you for your most outstanding service. You are the BEST!

Ceola,

Thank you for your kind words on our representative Kevin. It is always good to hear good things.

If you ever need anything, please do not hesitate to contact us!

Original review: Dec. 26, 2017

Matt was absolutely wonderful! He was very prompt, followed up accordingly, and was very accommodating. He also answered all of my questions, and was a great resource. He made sure that I we walked through all of my options, but that I also understood all of the different details. Many thanks to him!

Kristopher,

Thank you for your kind words about our representative, Matt. Glad to see he helped you through the lending process. Thanks again!

Original review: Dec. 20, 2017

The representative Matt ** was very efficient in helping me with the loan process. He answered all of my questions and assisted me with completing my loan in full. I will recommend Matt to others that are interested in a loan.

Richard,

Thank your for your words about our representative Matt. Always good to hear our reps are helping!

Credit Direct Loans expert review by Barbara Friedberg

Credit Direct Loans offers unsecured loans up to $40,000. You can complete the application, receive a loan proposal and contract and sign the contract electronically. The money is deposited into your checking account. Credit Direct Loans is licensed to provide loans in Arizona, California, Florida, Indiana, Iowa, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas and Virginia.

• Unsecured loan: You can take out a loan with Credit DIrect without putting anything as collateral. You also do not have to be a homeowner.

• Simple process: To find out what loan options are available to you, complete an online form including the type of house you live in, your employment situation, your requested loan amount and credit score. A representative will contact you with more information.

• Fixed-rate: Credit Direct offers fixed-rate loans, so you don’t have to worry about your interest rate changing for the life of your loan.

• No prepayment fees: If you pay off your loan early, there are no prepayment fees.

• Easy to contact: You can contact a Credit Direct representative via email, telephone or by submitting an online form. They will reply to your inquiry within 24 hours.

• Best for: people with good credit who want an unsecured loan and those who want to complete the loan application process online.

Profile picture of Barbara Friedberg