4.75/5
  • 1 star
Based on 16 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Credit Direct Loans is a one stop shop for personal loans. Our unique, proprietary underwriting process not only matches consumers with loan offers internally, but we have a network for 15-20 other lenders to find the best available terms and rates.

Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Jan. 11, 2018

16 Credit Direct Loans Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Jan. 11, 2018

Awesome job. Very professional answered all questions. Very helpful. I would definitely use the service again and let friends and family know how awesome the company is. I just love the great service I got from day one when I made the first call. Thank you.

Joaquin,

Thank you for your kind words. We consider it to be the highest of compliments when our previous/current customers refer their friends and family for personal loans and it's good to hear you are willing to do just that. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you are in need of anything.

Thanks again for your kind words!

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Resolution In Progress
Original review: Jan. 7, 2018

After sending me an email to help settle my credit card debt, Rita ** set up my account with Credit Direct Loans and was very helpful the first month that I was in the program. Now that I have been in the program for almost ten months I've noticed all kinds of fees being deducted from my account totalling almost $800.00 and not one payment going toward any of my credit cards.

I have called Rita ** many, many times and in most cases 4-5 times in a day and I have not received a phone call back. I am seriously thinking about getting out of the program and dealing with the Credit Card Companies myself. At least they do call me. Initially the experience and professionalism was great but the service after the sale is horrible.

James,

Upon review of your file, it appears that we referred you to an affiliate back in Aug 2017. A manager with our company has been trying to reach out to you over the last two days though it appears that with both numbers we have on file, the voicemail is not setup and we could not leave messages.

Rita was out of the office last week and we did speak with her and she said she received a voicemail from you and had tried to call you when she came back into the office, but she too could not leave a message.

Her manager has asked her to send you an email, as well.

We have contacted our affiliate company and requested they reach out to you. Sorry for the confusion and we can certainly assure you that we did not have malicious intent.

Please feel free to reach out to Rita at any time.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2018

Representative Kevin was very kind, knowledgeable, highly professional, and determined to help me in my time of financial need. His dedication was beyond measure! My heartfelt thanks to him and the rest of you for your most outstanding service. You are the BEST!

Ceola,

Thank you for your kind words on our representative Kevin. It is always good to hear good things.

If you ever need anything, please do not hesitate to contact us!

Original review: Dec. 26, 2017

Matt was absolutely wonderful! He was very prompt, followed up accordingly, and was very accommodating. He also answered all of my questions, and was a great resource. He made sure that I we walked through all of my options, but that I also understood all of the different details. Many thanks to him!

Kristopher,

Thank you for your kind words about our representative, Matt. Glad to see he helped you through the lending process. Thanks again!

Original review: Dec. 20, 2017

The representative Matt ** was very efficient in helping me with the loan process. He answered all of my questions and assisted me with completing my loan in full. I will recommend Matt to others that are interested in a loan.

Richard,

Thank your for your words about our representative Matt. Always good to hear our reps are helping!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Credit Direct Loans?

Original review: Dec. 20, 2017

Lifesaver! I got an amazing loan at a great low rate right when I needed it. Jay ** was very kind and professional, he helped very much to make me feel at ease with the whole process and was always available for my call when I needed help, which was rarely with their lending process. It was very efficient, quick, and timely for what I needed when I needed it. Thank you Jay ** and Credit Direct Loans, I cannot recommend you all enough.

Sheree,

Thank you for your kind words. Always glad to hear when we help our customers out when they need it most. If you ever need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2017

Just a super quick and easy way to pay down your debt. The funds should be in my acct within a week--Easy peasy. No problems at all. Thanks for the help--I would absolutely recommend this quick and honest company to anyone for sure--Helps me get out of debt faster than waiting on paycheck after paycheck and no pre-payment penalties.

Richard,

Thanks for your review of Credit Direct loans. Also, we are always glad to hear when we help our customers obtain a loan to pay off debt and get get on a better financial path. Thanks again for your review.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2017

I can't believe how effortless and seamless the entire process was. David was more than helpful when it came to my loan. I couldn't be happier with the result. I have already told a few of my friends of the great service and they are looking to work with Credit Direct. Thanks again guys, and keep up the good work!

Bruce,

Thank you so much for your review of Credit Direct. We're glad to hear your loan process was effortless and seamless. Good to hear David took care of you and thank you for referring your friends! Thanks again for your review and glad to hear your loan process was good.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2017

I would like to thank Matt ** for his help. This was very painless and quick. I would use them again. I also would recommend them to a friend. I haven't received any phone calls from other lenders though I received a few emails.

Duane,

Thank you for your review of Credit Direct. We will be sure to pass this review on to Matt. We strive to make the lending process as easy as possible and it's good to hear your experience matched our intentions. Thanks again for the review and if you need anything pertaining the loan, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2017

Rita was great from start to finish. Stayed in contact with me through the whole process. Was fast and efficient. An asset to your company for sure. She was very pleasant to work with. Would recommend her without a doubt. Was just a pleasant process.

Donald,

Thank you for your review of Credit Direct. Your words about Rita are much appreciated and we have to agree, she is a great! Again, thank you for your business and if you need anything, please feel free to contact Rita anytime!

Original review: Dec. 9, 2017

Rita helped find what was best available to me at the time of need. I proceeded the same day to follow through with two of them and was accepted immediately. She advised the best paths and answered my questions. There were further options that I looked into that fit our budget and she follow-up to make sure everything was resolved.

Austin,

Thank you for your kind words about Rita and your experience with her. Glad to hear we could help in your time of need.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2017

Craig took care of us from the moment we applied. He is extremely personable and he by our minds at ease that we were making good decisions. We were treated like we mattered which does not always happen when you have less than perfect credit. I would highly recommend them, such an great and easy experience.

Sharon,

We at Credit Direct truly believe that every customer matters and it is nice to hear that Craig extended that belief to you. Glad to hear that your experience was good and we wanted to thank you for your kind words.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2017

Marco ** was great. He was friendly and very knowledgeable. He make the process simple and easy. Thank you Marco for a confidential and fast loan. He explained how the loan work and other options I have. I would recommend this company to family and friends.

Vernon,

Thank you for your kind words about our rep Marco. It's always good to hear good things about our reps from our customers. Also, it couldn't be a greater compliment to hear you would recommend Credit Direct to your family and friends. Thanks again for your kind words!

Original review: Dec. 8, 2017

Excellent service. The review on the process was really easy and fast and friendly and I got a good rate on my loan. I really appreciate everything you guys did for me and if I have anybody that needs a loan I will surely recommend them. Thanks.

Sam,

We are glad to hear you got a good rate on your loan. Thank you for your kind words and know that we appreciate you and your business, as well.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2017

Friendly and helpful. They were unable to give me my original loan request, but they were very prompt on my loan that I did take out with them. Mr. ** was very understanding and helpful in the lending process. The payments and rates were acceptable. I would do business with them again.

Mark,

Thank you for taking the time to review the lending process with Credit Direct. We are glad to hear that even though we were unable to to match you with your original request, we still found a loan that made since for you and your needs. If you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us!

Original review: Dec. 8, 2017

Rita was a very big help to us in getting our loan. She was very professional and very quick in responding back to us with all the questions that we had. She kept in contact with us and walked us through each step of the loan process even after funding. She give us a callback and did a follow up with us making sure everything was exactly how and what we agreed upon. Thanks again for everything!!

Anthony,

Thank you for your review and your kind words about Rita. It is always nice to hear our reps are going above and beyond to make sure our customers are satisfied with their loan. Thanks again for taking the time to write this review!

Credit Direct Loans Company Information

301-637-3304
www.creditdirectloans.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use