Call toll free
4.88/5
Based on 30 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Call toll free

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Credit Direct Loans is a one stop shop for personal loans. Our unique, proprietary underwriting process not only matches consumers with loan offers internally, but we have a network for 15-20 other lenders to find the best available terms and rates. We specialize in consolidation loans and offer both pre-qualified loan products through 123applytoday.com and new applications at creditdirectloans.com. We are licensed in Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California Florida, Iowa, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Texas. No matter which avenue you use, it's as easy as 123 apply today!

A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Last updated: May 18, 2018

30 Credit Direct Loans Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: May 18, 2018

the process went very smooth and quick. The representative was very direct and helpful. I am happy with the results. I received a pre-approved offer so I applied to see what would happen and sure enough I was approved for a loan. This has helped me with some debts and I am happy that I applied.

Credit Direct Loans response

Thank you for your review of our lending process. We are very glad to see that this helped with some outstanding debts!

Get expert buying tips about Personal Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 17, 2018

Great service from Kevin ** at Credit Direct, honest and upfront, and professional. Service was fast, loan as promised and deposited quickly. I would definitely do business again, fair rates and courteous service. If you are looking for an unsecured personal loan, give Credit Direct a look.

Original review: May 15, 2018

Mr. Marco ** was very helpful and consistent with helping me obtain the loan. He made the loan process easier and swift by staying in contact with me throughout the entire process. Mr. Marco ** kept me informed and updated. Thank you Sir for your help.

Credit Direct Loans response

Thank you for your kind words about Marco. It is always nice to hear our representatives keeping to the standards we set through our lending process. Glad to see your loan was funded quickly. If you need anything in the future, Marco will be glad to help!

Original review: May 9, 2018

The account representative is very helpful! The process is fast and simple. Appreciate Steve to provide me the options for the Loan. It is really help me to solve the problem at this difficult time. I can recommend your company to anyone who has the financial problems I had.

Credit Direct Loans response

Thank you for your kind words about Steve. We are glad to hear we could help you obtain a loan that will greatly help you through your difficult time. If there's anything more we can do, please let us know!

Original review: May 8, 2018

I was completely satisfied with the professional and excellent manner in which David ** handled my borrowing needs. David is nice and concise to do business with, and everything worked out fine with my loan application. I highly recommend David and his company Credit Direct Loans to anyone.

Credit Direct Loans response

Thank you for your kind words about David. He is a great asset to our team and good to see he helped you through you loan process!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Credit Direct Loans?

Original review: May 8, 2018

I applied day one and had the money in my bank account day 2. From the time I applied, to the quick approval response, to money posting to my account - everything was very easy and response timing was quick! I was recommend Credit Direct Loans to anyone needing access to cash in a timely manner.

Credit Direct Loans response

We are so glad to hear your loan went through very fast. We like to keep the process as easy as possible and thank you for contributing to that as well!

Original review: May 3, 2018

I like that I could do everything online and Craig sent me my options and wasn't too pushy but was consistent about following up. I was really hesitant at first but I wanted to rid myself of credit card debt so I could stop wasting money on just paying the minimum balance due each month.

Credit Direct Loans response

Thank you for your review of our company. We love helping people consolidate their credit card debt with a personal loan. Always nice to save against those high interest rates the credit card companies charge. Let us know if you need anything in the future.

Original review: May 1, 2018

I was extremely happy with how Travis ** handled my questions and application process. Very professional. He stayed in regular contact and was available to speak with when I called. I will be happy to refer his services and those of Credit Direct to friends and colleagues.

Credit Direct Loans response

Thank you for your kind words about Travis. We will be sure to pass them along to him. Also, we are very glad to see your personal loan was funded and if you need anything else, please do not hesitate to call!

Original review: March 3, 2018

Kevin ** was the representative that started the process for my loan. He was very helpful in communicating all details and sending me information that was needed. All documents were sent and loan approved by days end. I really appreciate his help in completing everything in a timely manner. I in turn had my monies within two days after starting the process. Kevin was very professional and knowledgeable about the process as well.

Credit Direct Loans response

First, we are glad to see you received your funds within two days. We strive to make the lending process quick and easy and examples such as yours really show we are accomplishing that goal.

Kevin is one of our top representatives, but it is still nice to hear kind words about any of our staff.

Thank you again for your review and your business. Please let us know if you need anything in the future.

Original review: March 2, 2018

Very prompt response, good service, follow up and support. Several options that fit your profile, realistically, like everything all depends on your credit. Great help from Matt **, on top of the service. I would definitely recommend this service. Thank you!

Credit Direct Loans response

Very glad to see Matt provided the top notch service we pride ourselves with. Thank you for your business and very glad to see everything went smooth throughout the loan process. Always nice when we can provide several lending options to our customers. Thanks again and we will be sure to pass your kind words on to Matt.

Original review: March 1, 2018

Rita provided excellent customer service and they were very quick to get me my pre-approval. Although I didn't get the amount I was pre-approved for I was still approved for an amount that met my needs. It was a very quick and easy process to apply for my loan, once it was approved I received my funds the following business day.

Credit Direct Loans response

Thank you for your kind words about Rita and I am very glad to see your loan was funded.

If you ever need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us!

Original review: March 1, 2018

My experience with Credit Direct was very fast and easy. Kevin helped me immensely to get the ball rolling. After all the paperwork was sent he verified and assisted in every way. A pleasure to work with. When all was good to go I was put in touch with Amy to finalize. She was very nice and cordial and helpful. Funds were deposited swiftly. Would recommend Credit Direct to all my friends and family.

Credit Direct Loans response

Thank you for your kind words about our company and Kevin. We consider him to be a valuable asset and glad to see he helped with your loan documents. Also, good to hear you received your funds. Thanks again for your business!

Original review: Jan. 30, 2018

I have been working with Brock at Credit Direct. He has been outstanding to work with quick on response and questions. Easy to work with drawing things out for me that makes a lot of sense that I probably could not think of in my own head. Outstanding ideas throughout the whole process. He has been great to work with and followed up well with phone calls to make sure that everything had been taken care of and I was satisfied and to make sure most definitely if I had any questions he was there to take care of it for me. On a scale from 1 to 10 I would definitely give him a 10 and also it's great to talk with someone that speaks so clearly and you understand every word. That means a lot especially to old people like me so I am extremely satisfied and most definitely 100% satisfied working with Brock. Thank again so much for all your help.

Jeffrey,

Thank you for your kind words about Brok. We consider him a great asset to our team and after speaking with him, he said you were a joy to work with throughout the loan process.

Thank you again for your kind words!

Original review: Jan. 29, 2018

Fast and very courteous service. Kevin was great and very understanding. I received my loan in less than 48 hours. I really didn't need more than $500 but I chose the $2000 in order to get the loan. I will just repay it faster. I am glad that I will not get a penalty for paying the money back faster than the loan stated.

Frances,

Let me start by saying thank you for kind words about Kevin.

Next, thank you for taking the time to review our personal loan process. I'm glad to see you received your funds and nice to see you were approved for more than you originally requested. (And as stated, there isn't a pre-payment penalty, so please feel free to pay off the loan faster)

Original review: Jan. 11, 2018

Awesome job. Very professional answered all questions. Very helpful. I would definitely use the service again and let friends and family know how awesome the company is. I just love the great service I got from day one when I made the first call. Thank you.

Joaquin,

Thank you for your kind words. We consider it to be the highest of compliments when our previous/current customers refer their friends and family for personal loans and it's good to hear you are willing to do just that. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you are in need of anything.

Thanks again for your kind words!

Original review: Jan. 7, 2018

After sending me an email to help settle my credit card debt, Rita ** set up my account with Credit Direct Loans and was very helpful the first month that I was in the program. Now that I have been in the program for almost ten months I've noticed all kinds of fees being deducted from my account totalling almost $800.00 and not one payment going toward any of my credit cards.

I have called Rita ** many, many times and in most cases 4-5 times in a day and I have not received a phone call back. I am seriously thinking about getting out of the program and dealing with the Credit Card Companies myself. At least they do call me. Initially the experience and professionalism was great but the service after the sale is horrible.

James,

Upon review of your file, it appears that we referred you to an affiliate back in Aug 2017. A manager with our company has been trying to reach out to you over the last two days though it appears that with both numbers we have on file, the voicemail is not setup and we could not leave messages.

Rita was out of the office last week and we did speak with her and she said she received a voicemail from you and had tried to call you when she came back into the office, but she too could not leave a message.

Her manager has asked her to send you an email, as well.

We have contacted our affiliate company and requested they reach out to you. Sorry for the confusion and we can certainly assure you that we did not have malicious intent.

Please feel free to reach out to Rita at any time.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2018

Representative Kevin was very kind, knowledgeable, highly professional, and determined to help me in my time of financial need. His dedication was beyond measure! My heartfelt thanks to him and the rest of you for your most outstanding service. You are the BEST!

Ceola,

Thank you for your kind words on our representative Kevin. It is always good to hear good things.

If you ever need anything, please do not hesitate to contact us!

Original review: Dec. 26, 2017

Matt was absolutely wonderful! He was very prompt, followed up accordingly, and was very accommodating. He also answered all of my questions, and was a great resource. He made sure that I we walked through all of my options, but that I also understood all of the different details. Many thanks to him!

Kristopher,

Thank you for your kind words about our representative, Matt. Glad to see he helped you through the lending process. Thanks again!

Original review: Dec. 20, 2017

The representative Matt ** was very efficient in helping me with the loan process. He answered all of my questions and assisted me with completing my loan in full. I will recommend Matt to others that are interested in a loan.

Richard,

Thank your for your words about our representative Matt. Always good to hear our reps are helping!

Original review: Dec. 20, 2017

Lifesaver! I got an amazing loan at a great low rate right when I needed it. Jay ** was very kind and professional, he helped very much to make me feel at ease with the whole process and was always available for my call when I needed help, which was rarely with their lending process. It was very efficient, quick, and timely for what I needed when I needed it. Thank you Jay ** and Credit Direct Loans, I cannot recommend you all enough.

Sheree,

Thank you for your kind words. Always glad to hear when we help our customers out when they need it most. If you ever need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2017

Just a super quick and easy way to pay down your debt. The funds should be in my acct within a week--Easy peasy. No problems at all. Thanks for the help--I would absolutely recommend this quick and honest company to anyone for sure--Helps me get out of debt faster than waiting on paycheck after paycheck and no pre-payment penalties.

Richard,

Thanks for your review of Credit Direct loans. Also, we are always glad to hear when we help our customers obtain a loan to pay off debt and get get on a better financial path. Thanks again for your review.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2017

I can't believe how effortless and seamless the entire process was. David was more than helpful when it came to my loan. I couldn't be happier with the result. I have already told a few of my friends of the great service and they are looking to work with Credit Direct. Thanks again guys, and keep up the good work!

Bruce,

Thank you so much for your review of Credit Direct. We're glad to hear your loan process was effortless and seamless. Good to hear David took care of you and thank you for referring your friends! Thanks again for your review and glad to hear your loan process was good.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2017

I would like to thank Matt ** for his help. This was very painless and quick. I would use them again. I also would recommend them to a friend. I haven't received any phone calls from other lenders though I received a few emails.

Duane,

Thank you for your review of Credit Direct. We will be sure to pass this review on to Matt. We strive to make the lending process as easy as possible and it's good to hear your experience matched our intentions. Thanks again for the review and if you need anything pertaining the loan, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2017

Rita was great from start to finish. Stayed in contact with me through the whole process. Was fast and efficient. An asset to your company for sure. She was very pleasant to work with. Would recommend her without a doubt. Was just a pleasant process.

Donald,

Thank you for your review of Credit Direct. Your words about Rita are much appreciated and we have to agree, she is a great! Again, thank you for your business and if you need anything, please feel free to contact Rita anytime!

Original review: Dec. 9, 2017

Rita helped find what was best available to me at the time of need. I proceeded the same day to follow through with two of them and was accepted immediately. She advised the best paths and answered my questions. There were further options that I looked into that fit our budget and she follow-up to make sure everything was resolved.

Austin,

Thank you for your kind words about Rita and your experience with her. Glad to hear we could help in your time of need.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2017

Craig took care of us from the moment we applied. He is extremely personable and he by our minds at ease that we were making good decisions. We were treated like we mattered which does not always happen when you have less than perfect credit. I would highly recommend them, such an great and easy experience.

Sharon,

We at Credit Direct truly believe that every customer matters and it is nice to hear that Craig extended that belief to you. Glad to hear that your experience was good and we wanted to thank you for your kind words.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2017

Marco ** was great. He was friendly and very knowledgeable. He make the process simple and easy. Thank you Marco for a confidential and fast loan. He explained how the loan work and other options I have. I would recommend this company to family and friends.

Vernon,

Thank you for your kind words about our rep Marco. It's always good to hear good things about our reps from our customers. Also, it couldn't be a greater compliment to hear you would recommend Credit Direct to your family and friends. Thanks again for your kind words!

Original review: Dec. 8, 2017

Excellent service. The review on the process was really easy and fast and friendly and I got a good rate on my loan. I really appreciate everything you guys did for me and if I have anybody that needs a loan I will surely recommend them. Thanks.

Sam,

We are glad to hear you got a good rate on your loan. Thank you for your kind words and know that we appreciate you and your business, as well.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2017

Friendly and helpful. They were unable to give me my original loan request, but they were very prompt on my loan that I did take out with them. Mr. ** was very understanding and helpful in the lending process. The payments and rates were acceptable. I would do business with them again.

Mark,

Thank you for taking the time to review the lending process with Credit Direct. We are glad to hear that even though we were unable to to match you with your original request, we still found a loan that made since for you and your needs. If you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us!

Original review: Dec. 8, 2017

Rita was a very big help to us in getting our loan. She was very professional and very quick in responding back to us with all the questions that we had. She kept in contact with us and walked us through each step of the loan process even after funding. She give us a callback and did a follow up with us making sure everything was exactly how and what we agreed upon. Thanks again for everything!!

Anthony,

Thank you for your review and your kind words about Rita. It is always nice to hear our reps are going above and beyond to make sure our customers are satisfied with their loan. Thanks again for taking the time to write this review!

Credit Direct Loans expert review by Barbara Friedberg

Credit Direct Loans offers unsecured loans up to $40,000. You can complete the application, receive a loan proposal and contract and sign the contract electronically. The money is deposited into your checking account. Credit Direct Loans is licensed to provide loans in Arizona, California, Florida, Indiana, Iowa, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas and Virginia.

• Unsecured loan: You can take out a loan with Credit DIrect without putting anything as collateral. You also do not have to be a homeowner.

• Simple process: To find out what loan options are available to you, complete an online form including the type of house you live in, your employment situation, your requested loan amount and credit score. A representative will contact you with more information.

• Fixed-rate: Credit Direct offers fixed-rate loans, so you don’t have to worry about your interest rate changing for the life of your loan.

• No prepayment fees: If you pay off your loan early, there are no prepayment fees.

• Easy to contact: You can contact a Credit Direct representative via email, telephone or by submitting an online form. They will reply to your inquiry within 24 hours.

• Best for: people with good credit who want an unsecured loan and those who want to complete the loan application process online.

Profile picture of Barbara Friedberg