Find a Personal Loans partner

2. Finance
  3. Personal Loans

4.8/5 (80 ratings)
Find a Personal Loans partner

You deserve a great loan.

Receive personal loan offers in minutes on Personal Loan Pro

Get started

About Credit Direct

Credit Direct offers personal loans through a proprietary underwriting process. The company matches customers with loan offers internally and also has a network of 15 to 20 other lenders. It specializes in loan consolidation and offers pre-qualified loan products and new loan applications. Credit Direct is licensed in 15 states, including Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Florida, Iowa, Missouri, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania and Texas.

Pros

• No minimum credit score
  • Funds available within three days
  • No penalty for early payments

Cons

• Available in just 15 states
  • No fixed rates or term ranges online

Bottom Line

Credit Direct is an online personal loan provider. It offers loans from $5,000 to $40,000. There’s no minimum credit score, and some get money in 24 hours with approval. It’s only licensed in 15 states.

You deserve a great loan.

Receive personal loan offers in minutes on Personal Loan Pro

Get started

Credit Direct Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Credit Direct?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Credit Direct?

Original review: Feb. 14, 2019

This company was very easy to do business with, they were very prompt on processing my application. Things went very smoothly, would definitely recommend to anyone. Mr ** was great to work with, and was very helpful thru the process, I’m glad I found this company.

Credit Direct response

And we're glad you found us too. Thank you for your kind words and if you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2019

I had a fantastic experience with Credit Direct. It was a easy process, excellent customer service and I received my loan within 2 days. I would definitely recommend this company to my friends and family and use them again in the future.

Credit Direct response

Thank you for your kind words. We are very pleased to hear your experience with us was a good one. If you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

Fast and friendly! So helpful getting me to a funding source. I didn't have to do anything but click here and there. The process was so easy. I had my money in 3 days. I would recommend to a friend for sure.

Credit Direct response

Thank you for your friendly review of our lending process. We are glad to hear you have your money. If you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us!

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

I was able to get very professional and timely help from Tiah ** in the loan process. I was funded quickly and efficiently. Thank you for your help. I would recommend this service to a friend. I was not able to get funding immediately because I finalized my paperwork on a Friday evening - but as soon as Monday morning arrived, I saw that I had been funded.

Credit Direct response

Thank you for taking the time to review our company and lending process. We are very happy to hear that Tiah took care of you. Please contact us in the future if you need anything!

Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

I can’t begin to say how great this service was. I was approved for multiple loans within 24 hours and had funds in another 24 hours. I didn’t even speak to anyone over the phone but my point of contact was adamant at helping me get me to the right banks to provide funding.

Credit Direct response

We are pleased to hear that your experience with us and our lending process was great. We are glad to hear you have your funds and if you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us!

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

Great, great service & attention by Steve **!!! Superb communication helped get the process finished in an expedited manner!!! I received my deposit in just three short days!!! Thank you very much, again!!! Steve also explained a few things about docu-sign I was unaware of.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2019

Great experience, Craig ** was very attentive. He was able to handle my needs and set me up with loan options that I could choose from. And, I appreciate him following up with me afterwards to make sure I had all I needed in this process.

Credit Direct response

We are very glad to hear your lending experience was great and our representative Craig worked to your satisfaction. If you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

Marco ** from Credit Direct was very helpful and professional from the beginning to end of the process. He responded to all my questions and also gave me excellent advice. I recommend this company 100% to anyone who needs a personal loan. Thank you Marco.

Credit Direct response

Thank you for your kind words about Marco. He is considered to be one of our top assets and your words reflect our feelings, as well. We are glad to see your lending process went well and if you ever need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out to Marco in the future.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

The loan process was very easy. All you have to do was follow the simple instructions via the emails. The email will let you know what you are qualified for. Put in the needed information requested and press submitted. Even 24 hours, your money will be direct deposited or your check will be in process for you via mail.

Credit Direct response

Thank your your review of our lending process. We are glad to hear you found the process simple. If you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us!

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

I worked with Craig at Credit Direct to acquire a loan. The tools and options provided by Craig worked well for me and I was able to use the loan to complete some pending business transactions. The CD team is quick and supportive.

Credit Direct response

Thank you for your kind words about about our team. We are glad to hear you were able to complete your business transactions and if you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us!

Credit Direct Company Information