Struggling with Credit Card Debt?

Get relief and reduce what you owe

Debt Relief Options
4.81/5

Need a personal loan company?

CountryWide Debt Consolidation Loans

Do you have $10,000 or more in debt? Are you looking for a debt consolidation solution to pay off your Debts? Good credit or bad credit, we offer solutions for everyone. CountryWide Debt Relief can help you find the best debt consolidation solution. Our team of Debt Relief consultants has over 30 years of combined experience in helping people find solutions to getting out of debt. Contact us now for a free debt relief consultation!

Struggling with Credit Card Debt?

Get relief and reduce what you owe

Debt Relief Options

Need a personal loan company?

CountryWide Debt Consolidation Loans Reviews

Original review: April 20, 2018

I got a brochure in the mail and then I called CountryWide Debt Consolidation Loans. They had great customer service. They did well because anytime I had any inquiries or any questions, they gave me immediate attention and addressed them at once. So for anyone who has debt issues, CountryWide Debt Consolidation Loans would be definitely the company to contact.

CountryWide Debt Consolidation Loans response

Thank you for your excellent review and recommendation, we love feedback from our clients. Congratulations on completing your debt consolidation program. I'm glad to hear you found our team accessible and received immediate attention. Enjoy living a #DebtFressStressFree life.

Original review: April 18, 2018

I searched for a debt consolidation company and CountryWide was one of the top three to pop up. I called them and they were confident that they could help. They did exactly what they said they were gonna do. At the beginning, however, we had a little miscommunication. Other than that, everything went well. Accounts were paid off like I hoped it to be. And my communication with them was cool. If I email, and they called them back or if I call somebody, I was able to talk to someone.

CountryWide Debt Consolidation Loans response

Thank you for sharing your story. Congratulations on completing your debt consolidation program and paying off your debt. Enjoy a #DebtFreeStressFree life.

Get expert buying tips about Debt Consolidation Loan Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 8, 2018

CountryWide was one of the first companies that contacted me. Everyone was always very helpful and I would definitely recommend them to someone who needs help like I did.

CountryWide Debt Consolidation Loans response

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your recommendation. I'm glad to hear you say we were "always very helpful." Congratulations on completing your debt consolidation program. Enjoy living a #DebtFreeStressFree life!

Original review: March 3, 2018

I was in a real tight situation with my credit cards. I saw CountryWide Debt being advertised so I took a try. Their reps were very nice, helpful, and polite. If I had a bill coming in, I would call and tell them about it. Then they would tell me not to worry and they would take care of it. I’m very satisfied with them. The program took four years and I finished it last year. I referred my daughter to them and I would recommend them again if somebody asks me about them.

CountryWide Debt Consolidation Loans response
      Thank you for your excellent review, we appreciate your feedback.

I'm glad to hear you found our reps to be "very nice, helpful, and polite" and that they were able to take away your worries. Congratulations on completing your debt consolidation program. What a relief! Enjoy living a #DebtFreeStressFree life.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2018

I was drowning with my debt and I reached out to CountryWide. It took me almost four years to complete their program. I interacted with their rep, Antonio, and he was good. I talked to him and he emailed me right away the answer. I survived the program and graduated from it. I even got their certificate. CountryWide is a serious business. I heard a lot of remarks about them but I didn’t pay attention to that. I just followed their program now I have no more debt. With their help, my credit score is also increasing as of this time.

CountryWide Debt Consolidation Loans response

Thank you for sharing your debt consolidation story. Congratulations on completing the program and graduating. I'm glad we could offer you a life raft and save you from "drowning in debt." Good job following the program and eliminating your debt. Enjoy living a #DebtFreeStressFree life.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CountryWide Debt Consolidation Loans?

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

A creditor was getting ready to sue me then I got a letter from CountryWide so I signed up. I also had a lot of other bills that needed to be paid off so I consolidated all of them. I started working with CountryWide three years ago and they took care of me. They said I was finished with the account but I didn't get a print out of all the things that they've paid off. I would like a breakdown of who I paid and that I’m paid in full. I also want to see where everything went.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2017

Working with CountryWide Debt Consolidation Loans was great. I wanted to consolidate my debt and I’m done with them after three years. In the beginning, they were super helpful. They told me exactly how it was going to go and what the payments would be like. Everything came through and I had a collateral mortgage placed not very many times throughout. But they were always nice and it worked out really well. CountryWide was helpful. They got all my debt into one bill and saved me a lot on interest. The price was very reasonable, too. I referred a couple of friends over there. I told them that CountryWide helps out with your debt. They got everything taken care of for me and it was an easy process. I have nothing but good things to say about them.

CountryWide Debt Consolidation Loans response

Thank you for sharing your debt consolidation loan story and for referring your friends. Congratulations on completing the program and "saving on interest." We appreciate your feedback, enjoy a #DebtFreeStressFree life.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2017

I called several other people and banks but I liked CountryWide best. I talked to a guy named Tom and we are down the line with everything. I got a better car and they handled everything nicely. My debt is all settled and I got everything squared away. They can handle the bombs and you don't have to put money down. You can check them out and if you go on the consultation, you want to get the consolidated loans. They're great and they'll get you to settle down. Plus, their service wouldn't cost you an arm and a leg.

CountryWide Debt Consolidation Loans response

Thank you for sharing your debt consolidation loan story. Congratulations on completing the program and eliminating your debt. I'm happy to hear you purchased a better car. Enjoy living a #DebtFreeStressFree life.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2017

I was trying to get out of debt, stop those annoying phone calls and clear up my credit. My first counselor from CountryWide was Manny and when he left, I got Antonio. Everybody always gave me good customer service and were very cordial. They were very friendly and they helped me out a lot. I also liked that they called me by my first name. I like businesses that have customer service that treats you as a person and with CountryWide, it didn’t seem like I was a number and they were very personable.

CountryWide Debt Consolidation Loans response

Thank you for sharing your debt consolidation loan story. I'm happy to hear you liked the personal approach and customer service provided by our team. Congratulations on taking the first step towards a #DebtFreeStressFree life and putting a stop to the "annoying calls."

Original review: Dec. 5, 2017

I wanted to fix my credit and pay all my debt and that led me to try the matching services of CountryWide Debt Consolidation Loans. I interacted with different people when I called to set up and they did good. They were able to match me with a lender who was able to approve my request. I like CountryWide and I’m very satisfied with them.

CountryWide Debt Consolidation Loans response

Thank you for your review. I'm happy to hear your are satisfied with our debt consolidation loan program and the lender our team matched you with. Congratulations on your journey towards a #DebtFreeStressFree life.

CountryWide Debt Consolidation Loans Company Information