4.7(83)
Written by
Author picture
Edited by

About Lending Tower

Lending Tower helps connect people to debt consolidation loans from a variety of lenders. The company streamlines the loan application process, reducing paperwork for its clients and helping them receive multiple plans at once. A trained consultant is available 24/7 to review each option's terms with applicants. Lending Tower helps connect people to lenders, regardless of their financial history.

Pros & Cons

Pros
  • Partners with reliable debt relief companies
  • Has a clear lending policy
  • A trained consultant explains the terms
Cons
  • Website has limited information
  • Terms and requirements vary based on the lender

Featured Reviews

Verified
Milford, CT

I made a phone call about a loan, the process was simple and easy. Great company to deal with. Highly recommended! The deposit was very fast. I also received follow up phone call ...

Verified
Blanchardville, WI

I just wanted to take a moment to say how easy and wonderful my experience was. It was fast and easy. It was all done over my computer and I got great results within just two week...

What is Lending Tower?

Lending Tower works with lenders nationwide to offer multiple debt consolidation loan options. It employs consultants to guide you through the process, going over each offer with you to help you choose the best one for your needs. The company has 24/7 customer service, so you can call any time to apply or ask questions.

With a clear lending policy in place, Lending Tower ensures each of its employees is non-discriminatory. The Quality Control Manager regularly reviews the company’s lending practices to ensure it offers equal lending opportunities.

How does Lending Tower work?

The first step in getting a debt consolidation loan through Lending Tower is to complete an online application using an access code. If you don’t have a code, you must call the company to begin your application process. You can also use this access code to check the rates you qualify for with no impact to your credit score.

Once you answer some basic financial questions, the company uses those details to connect you to lenders who can offer you debt consolidation loans. Since the loans are issued through other financial institutions, loan terms and conditions may vary; make sure to carefully review those from each individual lender.

After you've reviewed the terms and conditions and selected a lender, you'll sign the loan agreement. Funds are usually deposited into your account within 24 hours after approval.

Lending Tower rates

Since Lending Tower is not a direct lender, the terms and rates of your loan depend on which company you accept an offer with. It also depends on other factors, such as your:

• Credit score
  • Length of loan
  • Amount of loan
  • Company-specific underwriting criteria

As of this writing, the rates on loans from Lending Tower partners range from 7.99%-29.99%. The higher your credit score, the better rates you can typically receive.

Lending Tower FAQ

How soon can I receive funds from Lending Tower?

Once your loan is approved, you’ll typically receive funds within 24 hours.

What are Lending Tower loan terms?

Since Lending Tower does not issue loans, the rates and terms you'll receive depend on the company you use for your debt consolidation loan. However, the company indicates that it can help you get a 24-, 26-, 48- or 60-month loan. The 24-month features the lowest overall cost, while the 60-month option has the lowest monthly payments.

Where is Lending Tower available?

While Lending Tower is licensed as a finance broker in California, it partners with lenders in all 50 states.

What loan products does Lending Tower offer?

Lending Tower doesn't offer any loan products. Instead, you'll answer a few questions and the company will use that information to connect you to a direct lender for your debt consolidation loan.

Is Lending Tower legit?

Lending Tower became a licensed financial broker in 2022 and has no complaints registered with the Consumer Finance Protection Bureau or any pending legal actions. It currently acts as a broker for unsecured personal loans and debt consolidation loans, and if you're looking for a way to compare different loan options, Lending Tower might be a good option.

Although you can check your rates for free, you'll need to call the company to get started if you don't have an access code for the online application. Additionally, since there isn’t much information about loan terms and conditions online, you’ll want to read the paperwork for each loan carefully before you sign.

Stars Rating

• 73%
  • 25%
  • 0%
  • 2%
  • 0%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lending Tower?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lending Tower?
    Online & AppEase of Use

Reviewed April 26, 2024

I applied with Lending Tower online and their website was easy to use. It didn't take long to get through it and it only took 30 minutes for them to see all the matches that I had with different companies. But it took a couple weeks for the application to go through, so it wasn't fast. They were backed up on people doing loans. Then from the application to funding, it took me two weeks. But the loan helped me get my credit score back up and the monthly payments were not not bad at all.

Pinned

Hi Jarred! Thanks for sharing your experience with Lending Tower. We're thrilled to hear our website made the application process smooth for you.

Matching you with the right lender can take some time, especially when demand is high. We appreciate your patience during that period. It's great to know the loan helped improve your credit score and the payments were manageable for you.

If you ever need assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to our team 24/7 at (800) 481-1821. We're happy to help!

Get buying tips about Debt Consolidation Loan Companies delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Customer ServicePriceProcess

Reviewed Jan. 17, 2024

We got a loan with Lending Tower because everyone's fallen on hard times 'cause of our economy. Our economy is in the trash hole thanks to the government. My wife and I have been married for almost 16 years, and we've never had credit card debt. About a year ago, crap started hitting the fan one after another, and then we racked up credit card debt 'cause the credit cards are always there as an emergency only. Those high interest rates are impossible to tap down, but there were emergencies. I found Lending Tower and saw much lower interest rates so that I can get the debt taken down a lot faster. They have a simple and seamless process. It was online, then someone called me to give me the options. They work through multiple companies, so I had lots of options to choose from.

We picked an option that worked for us, and everything happened within 72 hours, from finding Lending Tower online, applying, and then getting the cash in our bank account. It's a three-year-loan, but the goal is to pay it off by the end of '24. Lending Tower helped us buy groceries, and we were able to catch up on other bills. Hopefully this loan will disappear quickly, but it was definitely impactful because the high interest rates of credit cards are ridiculous. That's why I try not to use them. We've always used credit cards and paid them off every month for the rewards.

Pinned
      Hi Matthew,Thank you for taking the time to leave us this positive review. We are so glad to hear you had an excellent experience with Lending Tower.

-Lending Tower Support Team

Customer ServicePunctuality & SpeedOnline & AppStaff

Reviewed Sept. 16, 2023

I went to other lenders and they said because of the negative marks on my credit record that they would not loan me the money I needed. I looked online and got an email from Lending Tower. I went through the process and they gave me a loan. They were the first ones to come up after a few days so I went with them. The application process was super easy and simple, online. I got an answer within a day. It was really a relief because that enabled me to hire the movers and get a new lease and pay all the security deposits.

They were the easiest to work with. They didn't require a lot of paperwork. Based on my credit record, they would loan me this amount. I was more than happy to work with them. Customer service kept me informed after I did the application. They kept me informed where they were at. They sent me emails saying, "Okay. We're at this stage. And you should have a decision by tomorrow." It was really awesome. I didn't have to get anxious about, "Oh, okay. I filled out this application, and now nobody's gonna get back in touch with me."

Lending Tower saved my life. I live in Arizona and it was about 118. The AC was not working in that house. I'm disabled. I was going through anxiety. I have a little dog and she wasn't taking the heat very well either. We had to move very quickly. Lending Tower took care of me the whole way. They put the money in my bank account and I was able to use it right away. I was just so happy and relieved. I found a beautiful house just two miles away. They work with me really well too. Everything just kind of fell into place for me.

Pinned

Hi Stephanie,We strive to go above and beyond for each and every client, so we are honored you gave Lending Tower a 5-star rating. Thank you for the vote of confidence - we depend on client feedback to continually improve.

PriceOnline & AppProcess

Reviewed Aug. 20, 2023

The application at Lending Tower seemed straightforward. I filled out the brief summary of personal info and submitted it. There were no glaring issues that I would improve in the process. It was also quick to see the matches. It came up in a matrix that listed a variety of variables from borrowed amount, payment return date, and associated interest rate. And I just selected what I needed.

I liked that they gave me a variety of different lending amounts. I had a value in mind I was looking for, but they gave me some smaller amounts with different interest rates and higher amounts with different interest rates. So, I could make a personal decision whether I only needed a little bit or I could gauge what my lending amount was and what associated rate I wanted with it. I really liked the matrix they gave me. The entire process, as far as what I needed to be involved with, took half an hour. I liked how fluid the process was, enough that I may pursue it more in the future with other projects, just as far as the simplicity of it. Definitely, I'm satisfied.

Pinned

Hi Lawrence, Thank you so much for the glowing review! We strive to provide excellent service to all our clients and we are thrilled you had such a positive experience with Lending Tower. Please let us know if you need anything else in the future.

StaffProcess

Reviewed July 29, 2023

It was a very easy loan process. Lending Tower's reps were nice to me. And that's important to me because people can be mean even though they're lending money. I was very happy with that process. I liked how fast I got the money and how easy it was to sign up and get the auto-pay. And even though I'm on auto pay with the minimum amount, I still feel good about that because there's an end date to my loan, and if I paid that amount on my credit cards, there would never be an end date. So, this is awesome. It took much stressors away. I was able to just throw the money on my credit cards and get them all consolidated into this loan package. Lending Tower saved me thousands of dollars.

Pinned

Hi Sunni, We strive to go above and beyond for each and every client, so we are honored you gave Lending Tower a 5-star rating. Thank you for the vote of confidence - we depend on client feedback to continually improve.

Customer ServicePunctuality & Speed

Reviewed June 5, 2024

They sent me an email, soliciting me for a loan for some consolidation. I've always been looking to consolidate a few of the credit cards I had after my kids graduated out of college. So I applied and they accepted. It was a quick, and easy process to do online. Within a matter of 20 minutes, it was done.

Pinned

Paul, thank you so much for your fantastic 5-star review! We at Lending Tower are truly grateful that you chose us.

Customer ServiceStaffProcess

Reviewed May 12, 2024

I would highly recommend Tower loan. Great friendly service and they go beyond to get you what you need. The process is very easy and doesn't take very much time. I worked with TaShawna and she was able to help me out in my time of need. She was very professional and tactful. Thank you for your excellent customer service.

Pinned

Tammie Roundtree, thank you so much for your fantastic 5-star review! We at Lending Tower are truly grateful that you chose us.

PriceProcess

Reviewed May 9, 2024

I wanted to consolidate my expenses and bills. I did the process online and overall, it was really good. The only thing that bothered me was the lender charged a huge fee on the loan. For every dollar you borrow, you don't get a dollar for dollar because they charged a big fee. So if I had it to do over, I would really consider that.

Pinned

Your positive review is a great reminder that we're delivering on our promise to valued customers like you, Trent. Thank you for your trust in Lending Tower!

Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed May 9, 2024

My experience with Lending Tower was good. The service is good. Their people answer questions. I would recommend the company.

Pinned

Ruben Rodriguez, thank you so much for your fantastic 5-star review! We at Lending Tower are truly grateful that you chose us.

Reviewed April 28, 2024

Best Egg was maybe better offer using Lending Tower because of how much money they offered. The rest were offering a less amount, which didn't work for me. I consolidated all my debts at once, which has helped me a lot. They gave me a loan for 30,000 and I’m paying less right now. However, automatically, they took away $2,800. It’s a fee. On top of that the percentage is crazier than ever. It's 30 something percent, which I don't know who even has that. I'm not happy with this.

Pinned

Hi Margarita, Glad consolidation helped! We hear your frustration about fees & interest. We strive for transparency, but info may not have been clear. Fees detailed in terms, recommend reviewing carefully next time.

Best,