5.00/5
Based on 17 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Advantage Gold is a precious metal investments firm focused on helping consumers plan their retirement from start to finish. Specializing in gold and silver, Advantage Gold is there to assist you by setting up your IRA, processing your rollover as well as offering buyback services should you need to liquidate your metals.

A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Last updated: May 16, 2018

17 Advantage Gold Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: May 16, 2018

Kirill navigated us through all the different types of gold and then helped us with the actual purchase. We felt confident in our choices, and never felt pressured to buy. We received the gold as expected in nice little clear packages. Kirill educated us, and was very patient with us. We will purchase more gold in the near future, and definitely call on Kirill again with Advantage Gold.

Advantage Gold response

Thank you for your review Erika! We strive to provide a thorough education to everyone who contacts us and are excited we achieved that with you.

Get expert buying tips about Gold IRA Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 16, 2018

I worked with Adam on buying gold after receiving an inherited IRA. Adam was very patient with me - I had no real idea what physical gold was about as all I’d heard of it was paper gold stocks. He educated me in a way that very easily understandable, giving me examples that were helpful in breaking down what I normally find complicated. I did speak to several companies before choosing Advantage Gold, and I went with them because I felt like they took their time and I learned a lot. Once I had decided I wanted to work with Adam and his company, I worked with Chelsey in the IRA department. She was so kind and patient with me too, explaining everything. I felt like she was holding my hand every step of the process. I highly recommend Advantage Gold and will work with them again.

Advantage Gold response

Adam, Chelsey and Advantage Gold thank you for your review Charlotte! We were happy to introduce you to precious metals investing beyond paper gold stocks!

Original review: May 15, 2018

Both Kirill ** and Chelsey ** provided excellent customer service. Kirill took time to explain the program in a very detailed manner where we understood and felt comfortable with our portfolio. Chelsey was very efficient with the set up of our account. We highly recommend Advantage Gold. A big thank you to Kirill and Chelsey!

Advantage Gold response

Thank you for your review Stanley! We are pleased that you're comfortable with your portfolio now and are always ready to help with any question.

Original review: May 15, 2018

I have worked with various precious metal brokers over the years. Not until I started working with Advantage Gold did I know how simple the process of buying precious metals and operating a self-directed IRA could really be. Working with Advantage Gold has been enlightening. Everyone I have worked with has been professional, honest, and respectful of my questions and concerns. I would highly recommend Advantage Gold to anyone looking to own precious metals.

Advantage Gold response

Thank you for your review Alex! We are proud to have provided an enlightening, 5-star service experience compared to your prior experiences and thank you for the recommendation.

Original review: May 14, 2018

I didn't know much about investing in precious metals, but my broker Brad explained the whole process, was super patient and never made me feel pressured or rushed. I felt like he was invested in me and his work in general.

Advantage Gold response

Thank you for you review Mallory! We welcome people who haven't bought precious metals ever before and were happy to provide a thorough explanation on the subject.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Advantage Gold?

Original review: May 14, 2018

In a difficult period of time in my life, I began to reach out to different organizations to open a self-directed IRA. I could not be more pleased with my relationship I have built with Advantage Gold. The help and knowledge they have given me changed the direction my life was going in. Knowing nothing about precious metals, with their education and support, I have built something that will secure my future. They are always there to guide me when I need answers or assistance.

Advantage Gold response

Thank you for your review Mary! It was our pleasure to provide the education for you to invest in precious metals for the first time!

Original review: May 14, 2018

I was always hesitant to trust someone with my life savings, however when I started working with Advantage Gold I felt at ease. From the start they were extremely responsive and maintained a flow of direct communication with me. They educated me on the markets and how to protect myself while remaining honest. All my questions were answered and they followed through on every promise made to me. I could not be happier with the outcome of this process and plan to continue to work with them indefinitely.

Advantage Gold response

Thank you for your review Richard! We appreciate the trust you have placed in us and will strive to continue providing the most educational, responsive service in the industry.

Original review: May 14, 2018

I knew opening a Gold IRA was the best way to protect what I have and make sure I have for the future. Not knowing where to start, I was recommended to Advantage Gold through a colleague. From my first point of contact with them, I knew I had found the right organization to work with. My contact was Shawn who educated and guided me through all the steps of both how the market worked and opening the Gold IRA. I would recommend Shawn and the whole Advantage Gold team to anyone who is interested in precious metals.

Advantage Gold response

Thank you for your review Scott! We're thrilled that you decided we were the right organization for you and Shaun thanks you for the recommendation.

Original review: May 14, 2018

First of all, I want to start off by saying that I have dealt with many gold companies in the past, and my experience with Advantage Gold was very different – in a great way! I’ll call gold companies from time to time to get price quotes, and prior to contacting Advantage Gold it was always the same pushy salesperson trying to sell me overpriced coins. From our very first conversation I could tell that Brad was unique and genuinely cared about my investment goals instead of having some sort of agenda to “sell me”. I really appreciated his approach and will be contacting Advantage Gold for all of my metals acquisitions moving forward!

Advantage Gold response

Thank you for your review Corey! We are proud to have the most professional and educational precious metals consultants in the industry and look forward to working with you more in the future!

Original review: May 14, 2018

I had a really nice experience working with Brad at Advantage Gold. He spent a lot of time with me and was able to answer all of my questions thoroughly, which I very much appreciated. I also found this company very transparent when it came to their pricing. By the way, their prices and buyback policy is fantastic! I’d definitely recommend this company to anybody that’s interested in a precious metals investment. In fact, I’ve already given my friend Advantage Gold’s phone number. Thanks again for your time and expertise Brad!

Advantage Gold response

Thank you for your review Kristin! We are always ready to provide immediate pricing on any item. Brad appreciates your recommendation to your friend!

Original review: May 13, 2018

After conducting my due diligence on self-directed IRA companies, I found Advantage Gold to the best of the best. My agent, Michael, was professional, honest, and most importantly trust worthy. Through his knowledge of precious metals he was able to thoroughly explain and educate me on all my investment opportunities. He did an outstanding job of laying out the process for me with ease and comfort. My highest regards to the Advantage Gold Team and Michael!

Advantage Gold response

Advantage Gold thanks you for your review! Michael was happy to walk through the process of acquiring precious metals and greatly appreciates your recommendation!

Original review: May 13, 2018

Advantage Gold has been an amazing resource. I am an educated and cautious investor. I have stocks, bonds, real estate and cash. I have wanted to put a portion of my net worth into precious metals for a while now but didn't know where to start. What metals? Gold? Silver? How much? Coins? Bars? Advantage Gold has been my guide throughout this process and has helped me understand all the options that are available. The differences between different metals, the differences between different coins and bars, etc. I have never gotten such an in-depth level of education before from an investment firm. If you want to buy physical metals, you can't do better than Advantage Gold.

Advantage Gold response

Advantage Gold thanks you for your review! We were thrilled to introduce you to precious metals and provide a thorough education on the different types of options you have.

Original review: May 12, 2018

I've always been interested in Gold but I had no idea I could use my retirement account to invest in gold. I had a great conversation with Kirill and he sent me a free copy of Jim Rickards book The New Case For Gold. I also talked with Chelsea in their Ira department and about how to convert an old 401k into a self-directed Ira, which is fantastic because with my retirement savings is in physical gold the government can't touch it! I couldn't be happier. I would highly recommend Kirill and Advantage Gold.

Advantage Gold response

Kirill and Advantage Gold thank you for you review Maxwell! We were happy to facilitate your rollover to a self-directed IRA and will always be available for you!

Original review: May 12, 2018

I rolled over my old 401K to a Gold IRA with the help of Advantage Gold. I had a ton of questions and wanted to know how the entire process worked as I have never done this before and everyone over there was just fantastic. They were extremely quick to respond and answered all of my questions and got my account rollover with no issues. These guys also know their precious metals. It was a great learning experience and now my retirement account is protected thanks to these guys. Highly recommend them if you are looking to rollover your 401K into a Gold IRA.

Advantage Gold response

Advantage Gold thanks you for your review! Providing efficient, prompt service is our goal on every call and education is our highest priority.

Original review: May 12, 2018

Charlie ** and Advantage Gold are a pleasure to work with. They provide strategic guidance and truly are trusted advisors. Always available and attuned to what is most important to me. I’ve been working with them for years and would highly recommend them to anyone.

Advantage Gold response

Thank you for your kind review. We strive to provide the best education and overall experience in the precious metals industry. Whether it is a direct delivery gold and silver transaction or a Self Directed IRA rollover to precious metals we always aim to put the customer first! We look forward to continuing to work with you for many years Andy!

Original review: May 11, 2018

I have an IRA with physical Gold and silver and I worked with Advantage Gold to get it all set up. I got an unheard of deal which I confirmed after checking with two other companies and everyone was very friendly and helpful throughout the entire process. Especially Chelsey! She is a gem!!!

Advantage Gold response

Chelsey and Advantage Gold appreciate your feedback. Thank you for being a loyal customer and we look forward to providing you excellent customer service for many years to come!

Original review: May 10, 2018

I worked with Charlie ** when I began to explore the gold industry. He is very knowledge and always accessible when I need information and advice. I'm very happy that I found Advantage Gold and have already recommended Charlie and his services to my friends and family.

Advantage Gold response

Thank you for the 5 star review. We look forward to continuing to provide you with excellent customer service!

Advantage Gold Company Information