2. Gold IRA Companies

5.0/5 (394 ratings)
Call Now Toll Free

About Advantage Gold

Advantage Gold is a precious metal investments firm focused on helping consumers plan their retirement from start to finish. Specializing in gold and silver, Advantage Gold is there to assist you by setting up your IRA, processing your rollover as well as offering buyback services should you need to liquidate your metals.

Pros

• Direct delivery and home storage
  • Buyback services available
  • United States Mint listed dealer

Cons

• Online purchase not available

Bottom Line

Though the company is young and doesn’t yet offer the ability to purchase precious metals online, consumers who use Advantage Gold say the knowledgeable staff provides an easy, hassle-free introduction to portfolio diversification.

Top Advantage Gold Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

I’m so glad I picked advantage gold to roll over my 401K into precious metals. Overall I feel confident I made a good choice converting my 401K into precious metals and happy how ...

Verified

Extremely satisfied with advice and information provided by Michael in making my first effort into the precious metal arena.He was very attentive to answering my questions in the ...

Gold and other precious metal IRAs are an investment and carry risk. Consumers should be alert to claims that customers can make a lot of money in these or any investment with little risk. As with any investment, you can lose money and past performance is not a guarantee of future performance results. Consumers should also obtain a clear understanding of the fees associated with any investment before agreeing to invest.

About Advantage Gold

Specializing in gold and silver, Advantage Gold is a precious metal investment firm that has helped thousands of consumers plan their retirement and protect their wealth. The company offers extensive education services, several bullion-storage options and a buyback program for those who wish to liquidate their metals. For consumers that invest more than $50,000 with the company, Advantage Gold waives all fees for the first year.

Advantage Gold products and services

The financial team at Advantage Gold provide customers with comprehensive information and transparent pricing on all coins and precious metals IRA accounts. The company wants consumers to make educated, informed decisions about their retirement options.

Advantage Gold offers a variety of investor education materials, including free videos, workshops, webinars, retirement protection resources and market charts that are updated in real-time.

Advantage Gold sells and trades popular gold, silver, platinum and palladium coins and has a buyback program for those who wish to liquidate their metals. The company has a generous refund policy and pay fair market value for returns.

Additionally, the company offers self-directed IRA accounts backed by the IRS, which are approved for gold coins, bullion and bars. Advantage Gold believes precious metals are a sound diversification strategy for most retirement portfolios and have a dedicated staff committed to helping consumers rollover their 401k or IRA accounts to include physical precious metals. Precious metals IRA accounts reduce overall portfolio volatility and create a hedge against an economic downturn, according to Advantage Gold.

Advantage Gold pricing and storage fees

Unlike some precious metals firms, Advantage Gold takes pride in their transparent pricing and publishes its rates for the following services:

Initial set-up fees$50
Annual administrative fees$75
Annual storage fees$100

Advantage Gold partners with STRATA Trust Company as its preferred custodian and with Delaware Depository or Brink’s Global Services as its preferred depository.

Advantage Gold for first-time investors

Assisting new clients is a major strength for Advantage Gold and its financial team. With the company’s First Time Gold Investor Program, experienced account representatives walk consumers through the entire process of investing in physical precious metals, outlining the benefits of investing in gold and guiding customers step-by-step through an IRA account rollover. For consumers funding their account with $25,000 or more and ordering their first delivery, Advantage Gold offers fully-insured free shipping in just 2-3 business days.

Do we recommend Advantage Gold?

For first-time precious metal investors, Advantage Gold is an excellent choice. In just 5 years the company has grown 53% and is an Inc. 5000-rated company. Advantage Gold has a lot of advantages and benefits for novices — especially those who want to invest $50,000 or more. We recommend Advantage Gold for their commitment to investor education, transparent pricing and ability to assist thousands of customers.

Advantage Gold Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Advantage Gold?

Original review: May 28, 2021

My brother has been a client of Advantage Gold for a while. I've he's told me how easy it was to set up a gold IRA. I contacted Rob to find out more information and ask questions. He took his time and was very patient with my wife and I. I'm very glad we did this especially right now. We are very happy that we no longer have to worry about where our money Is invested.

Get buying tips about Gold IRA Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 5, 2021

Inquired into purchasing gold and silver coin. Spoke to rep Jay and he followed up on my questions. He was there when I was ready to buy. Jay explained how the process works, educated me where to look for information on purchasing coins and helped in the final selection process. After the order he followed up to make sure we received the coins and when the coins were delayed, he stayed with us until we received our shipment. Overall a very good experience, we will purchase again thru Jay. Herbert

Original review: Dec. 30, 2020

I was concerned about the economy and the future outlook, I contacted Advantage Gold after watching a webinar by Adam Baratta. He was very well spoken and made me comfortable with the idea of learning about Gold as an investment. I spoke with Rob ** who gave me a quick walkthrough on their website. So glad to get all the information I did and can't wait to get started with investing in precious metals.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2020

The staff and Marc **, at Advantage Gold, has been very helpful and patient in assisting me in the setup of my self directed IRA. Additionally he has assisted me in learning the fundamentals of metals investments and setting a course for my continuing education. Many tools are available on the Advantage Gold website to advance my knowledge of the metals market. Working with Advantage Gold has been a very good experience.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2020

I was looking for a way to invest the money in my Traditional IRA in something other than the stock market. Advantage Gold provided the solution. I could buy tangible gold and silver and have it kept inexpensively at a depository...so no home safe needed. Advantage Gold made the process effortless, personally walking you through all the paperwork. And since this was an investment avenue I knew nothing about, the education and the tools they provided have been invaluable. The integrity and customer service of their staff has been impeccable.

Original review: July 19, 2021

Being a novice in this type of investment transaction I was impressed with the professionalism, knowledge and patience of the Advantage Gold agents. They thoroughly explained the products they had available, what products I should buy and why they were the best considering my concerns regarding the current global financial conditions. I highly recommend Advantage Gold to any investor considering adding precious metals to their portfolio.

Original review: June 29, 2021

Thank you Rob for keeping such a good relationship with a long time client. You've made this easy and fun throughout the entire process. I'm very happy with my relationship with this company and am happy to share my experience with others. Glad to be a part of this process with Advantage Gold each step of the way.

Original review: June 29, 2021

I knew I wanted a gold IRA. I contacted them and spoke with Rob. I'm in the process of rolling over my IRA now. He has been very helpful. He keeps me updated about what's going on. I look forward to finally having my IRA out of the markets so I don't worry about it anymore.

Original review: March 29, 2021

Very educational and helpful experience. I contacted Advantage Gold and spoke with Rob **. He helped me get set up with an account on their educational website and walked me through some of the features. We talked about my different retirement accounts and which ones qualified. I'm glad I got in contact with them.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2021

I am impressed with this company. Between the education materials and Adam Baratta's webinars concerning the overall economic situation I am always learning. Jay was a pleasure to work with and looking forward to working learning more in the future. Good to have them on your side thru all of this uncertainty.

Advantage Gold Company Information