2. Gold IRA Companies
Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.99/5

Advantage Gold is a precious metal investments firm focused on helping consumers plan their retirement from start to finish. Specializing in gold and silver, Advantage Gold is there to assist you by setting up your IRA, processing your rollover as well as offering buyback services should you need to liquidate your metals.

BOTTOM LINE

Though the company is young and doesn’t yet offer the ability to purchase precious metals online, consumers who use Advantage Gold say the knowledgeable staff provides an easy, hassle-free introduction to portfolio diversification.

PROS

• Direct delivery and home storage
  • Buyback services available
  • United States Mint listed dealer

CONS

• Online purchase not available

Top Advantage Gold Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Advantage Gold?

I’m so glad I picked advantage gold to roll over my 401K into precious metals. Overall I feel confident I made a good choice converting my 401K into precious metals and happy how Advantage Gold treated me throughout the process.

Extremely satisfied with advice and information provided by Michael in making my first effort into the precious metal arena.He was very attentive to answering my questions in the matter and I couldn't be happier.

Advantage Gold Call Now Toll Free (714) 912-8807
Call Now Toll Free

Gold and other precious metal IRAs are an investment and carry risk. Consumers should be alert to claims that customers can make a lot of money in these or any investment with little risk. As with any investment, you can lose money and past performance is not a guarantee of future performance results. Consumers should also obtain a clear understanding of the fees associated with any investment before agreeing to invest.

About Advantage Gold

Specializing in gold and silver, Advantage Gold is a precious metal investment firm that has helped thousands of consumers plan their retirement and protect their wealth. The company offers extensive education services, several bullion-storage options and a buyback program for those who wish to liquidate their metals. For consumers that invest more than $50,000 with the company, Advantage Gold waives all fees for the first year.

Advantage Gold products and services

The financial team at Advantage Gold provide customers with comprehensive information and transparent pricing on all coins and precious metals IRA accounts. The company wants consumers to make educated, informed decisions about their retirement options.

Advantage Gold offers a variety of investor education materials, including free videos, workshops, webinars, retirement protection resources and market charts that are updated in real-time.

Advantage Gold sells and trades popular gold, silver, platinum and palladium coins and has a buyback program for those who wish to liquidate their metals. The company has a generous refund policy and pay fair market value for returns.

Additionally, the company offers self-directed IRA accounts backed by the IRS, which are approved for gold coins, bullion and bars. Advantage Gold believes precious metals are a sound diversification strategy for most retirement portfolios and have a dedicated staff committed to helping consumers rollover their 401k or IRA accounts to include physical precious metals. Precious metals IRA accounts reduce overall portfolio volatility and create a hedge against an economic downturn, according to Advantage Gold.

Advantage Gold pricing and storage fees

Unlike some precious metals firms, Advantage Gold takes pride in their transparent pricing and publishes its rates for the following services:

Initial set-up fees$50
Annual administrative fees$75
Annual storage fees$100

Advantage Gold partners with STRATA Trust Company as its preferred custodian and with Delaware Depository or Brink’s Global Services as its preferred depository.

Advantage Gold for first-time investors

Assisting new clients is a major strength for Advantage Gold and its financial team. With the company’s First Time Gold Investor Program, experienced account representatives walk consumers through the entire process of investing in physical precious metals, outlining the benefits of investing in gold and guiding customers step-by-step through an IRA account rollover. For consumers funding their account with $25,000 or more and ordering their first delivery, Advantage Gold offers fully-insured free shipping in just 2-3 business days.

Do we recommend Advantage Gold?

For first-time precious metal investors, Advantage Gold is an excellent choice. In just 5 years the company has grown 53% and is an Inc. 5000-rated company. Advantage Gold has a lot of advantages and benefits for novices — especially those who want to invest $50,000 or more. We recommend Advantage Gold for their commitment to investor education, transparent pricing and ability to assist thousands of customers.

Advantage Gold Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Advantage Gold?

Original review: June 27, 2020

The experience working with Advantage Gold was outstanding! Having no knowledge of precious metals, Mark took the time to share his expertise and and break everything down for me so I would understand and get the overall picture. When I was later transferred to Jeff to process my commitment, he also took the time to reiterate what Mark had said and he walked me through every step of the way ensuring that I fully understood the process behind this financial move. I am thankful for Advantage Gold and especially thankful to both Mark and Jeff for this amazing opportunity and for educating me on making a financial move that will benefit my immediate family's future and for generations to come. Thank you Mark and Jeff for your expert guidance, professionalism, patience with answering my many questions, and for your genuine care. I am so excited and confident about the future now.

Get buying tips about Gold IRA Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 8, 2020

I first received a call from Travis ** almost 6 months ago. I didn't have the time as I was just leaving the Country for an extended trip. I have been impressed with Travis's commitment with follow up calls explaining Adam Barratta's commitment to clearly explaining the history of the stock market in relation to gold and eventually put me in touch with Mark **, a senior advisor. Mark led me through Adam Barratta's extensive research which I found fascinating and extremely informative. So far I have been very impressed and plan to add gold and silver to my portfolio in the near future. I'm looking forward to reading Adam's best selling book, Gold is a Better Way and his soon to be released book, The Great Devaluation.

Original review: April 1, 2020

I have worked with a handful of investment companies but never found a company that presented and fulfilled their service with such a wonderful human aspect. Life presented me with several challenges related to my family and both Marc and Jared were there with me through it all. Once all settled Marc listened to each question I presented and took time to answer each of my questions in terms that I was able to understand. I feel that I was cared for like a loved family member. I also know I can call Marc should I have a question or concern and that I will get a call back SAME Day! Now this is rare. Thank you for all that you do and for genuinely caring. Understanding each person's unique financial situations and end goals can be challenging for us, but I think you've got great insight because you lean in with your heart. Also something we do not see with other companies.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2020

In my quest to protect my retirement I became interested in purchasing gold. I filled out an application to get additional information and was introduced to Mr. Marc **. Not knowing anything about this process, Mr ** patiently explained how the market worked and answered all my questions. Even after the initial purchase was completed and I wanted to take my personal savings to buy additional metals, Mr ** advised me that to use my savings in this way was not wise and I should accumulated additional funds and not invest my "rain day fund" in metals at this time. He could have convinced me but his honest and concern for me personally which to me was worth its weigh in gold. No pun intended (smile). When I am ready to purchase additional metals I will not hesitate to work with Mr ** and the Advantage Gold staff in the future.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2019

Original review: Oct. 2, 2020

From start to finish the representative fed me the information I needed to make a decision and quickly expedited my purchase and hand it to me in two days. I couldn't be more satisfied with the entire process. Great work!

Original review: Sept. 29, 2020

The staff and Marc **, at Advantage Gold, has been very helpful and patient in assisting me in the setup of my self directed IRA. Additionally he has assisted me in learning the fundamentals of metals investments and setting a course for my continuing education. Many tools are available on the Advantage Gold website to advance my knowledge of the metals market. Working with Advantage Gold has been a very good experience.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2020

I have been very satisfied with Advantage Gold Products, and with my contact. Everything has been handled professionally and efficiently. The products are excellent quality, and at very competitive prices. I would recommend this company to anyone looking to buy precious metals.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2020

Great customer service. Agent very knowledgeable and helpful in explaining and answering my questions about how the self directed IRA works. Set the account up for me. Good knowledge of the metals market and the competition of other sellers of coins and bullion.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2020

Mark quickly became a friend, earning my trust and understanding my concerns and so much more. His caring attitude and patience with me was appreciated. His help in educating me in a short amount of time was also appreciated at such a busy time. The service I received was impeccable.

Advantage Gold Company Information