2. Gold IRA Companies
Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.97/5

Advantage Gold is a precious metal investments firm focused on helping consumers plan their retirement from start to finish. Specializing in gold and silver, Advantage Gold is there to assist you by setting up your IRA, processing your rollover as well as offering buyback services should you need to liquidate your metals.

BOTTOM LINE

Though the company is young and doesn’t yet offer the ability to purchase precious metals online, consumers who use Advantage Gold say the knowledgeable staff provides an easy, hassle-free introduction to portfolio diversification.

PROS

• Direct delivery and home storage
  • Buyback services available
  • United States Mint listed dealer

CONS

• Online purchase not available

Top Advantage Gold Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Advantage Gold?

I’m so glad I picked advantage gold to roll over my 401K into precious metals. Overall I feel confident I made a good choice converting my 401K into precious metals and happy how Advantage Gold treated me throughout the process.

Extremely satisfied with advice and information provided by Michael in making my first effort into the precious metal arena.He was very attentive to answering my questions in the matter and I couldn't be happier.

Advantage Gold Call Now Toll Free (714) 912-8807 Learn More
Call Now Toll Free

Gold and other precious metal IRAs are an investment and carry risk. Consumers should be alert to claims that customers can make a lot of money in these or any investment with little risk. As with any investment, you can lose money and past performance is not a guarantee of future performance results. Consumers should also obtain a clear understanding of the fees associated with any investment before agreeing to invest.

About Advantage Gold

Specializing in gold and silver, Advantage Gold is a precious metal investment firm that has helped thousands of consumers plan their retirement and protect their wealth. The company offers extensive education services, several bullion-storage options and a buyback program for those who wish to liquidate their metals. For consumers that invest more than $50,000 with the company, Advantage Gold waives all fees for the first year.

Advantage Gold products and services

The financial team at Advantage Gold provide customers with comprehensive information and transparent pricing on all coins and precious metals IRA accounts. The company wants consumers to make educated, informed decisions about their retirement options.

Advantage Gold offers a variety of investor education materials, including free videos, workshops, webinars, retirement protection resources and market charts that are updated in real-time.

Advantage Gold sells and trades popular gold, silver, platinum and palladium coins and has a buyback program for those who wish to liquidate their metals. The company has a generous refund policy and pay fair market value for returns.

Additionally, the company offers self-directed IRA accounts backed by the IRS, which are approved for gold coins, bullion and bars. Advantage Gold believes precious metals are a sound diversification strategy for most retirement portfolios and have a dedicated staff committed to helping consumers rollover their 401k or IRA accounts to include physical precious metals. Precious metals IRA accounts reduce overall portfolio volatility and create a hedge against an economic downturn, according to Advantage Gold.

Advantage Gold pricing and storage fees

Unlike some precious metals firms, Advantage Gold takes pride in their transparent pricing and publishes its rates for the following services:

Initial set-up fees$50
Annual administrative fees$75
Annual storage fees$100

Advantage Gold partners with STRATA Trust Company as its preferred custodian and with Delaware Depository or Brink’s Global Services as its preferred depository.

Advantage Gold for first-time investors

Assisting new clients is a major strength for Advantage Gold and its financial team. With the company’s First Time Gold Investor Program, experienced account representatives walk consumers through the entire process of investing in physical precious metals, outlining the benefits of investing in gold and guiding customers step-by-step through an IRA account rollover. For consumers funding their account with $25,000 or more and ordering their first delivery, Advantage Gold offers fully-insured free shipping in just 2-3 business days.

Do we recommend Advantage Gold?

For first-time precious metal investors, Advantage Gold is an excellent choice. In just 5 years the company has grown 53% and is an Inc. 5000-rated company. Advantage Gold has a lot of advantages and benefits for novices — especially those who want to invest $50,000 or more. We recommend Advantage Gold for their commitment to investor education, transparent pricing and ability to assist thousands of customers.

Advantage Gold Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Advantage Gold?

Original review: June 27, 2020

The experience working with Advantage Gold was outstanding! Having no knowledge of precious metals, Mark took the time to share his expertise and and break everything down for me so I would understand and get the overall picture. When I was later transferred to Jeff to process my commitment, he also took the time to reiterate what Mark had said and he walked me through every step of the way ensuring that I fully understood the process behind this financial move. I am thankful for Advantage Gold and especially thankful to both Mark and Jeff for this amazing opportunity and for educating me on making a financial move that will benefit my immediate family's future and for generations to come. Thank you Mark and Jeff for your expert guidance, professionalism, patience with answering my many questions, and for your genuine care. I am so excited and confident about the future now.

Get buying tips about Gold IRA Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 1, 2020

I have worked with a handful of investment companies but never found a company that presented and fulfilled their service with such a wonderful human aspect. Life presented me with several challenges related to my family and both Marc and Jared were there with me through it all. Once all settled Marc listened to each question I presented and took time to answer each of my questions in terms that I was able to understand. I feel that I was cared for like a loved family member. I also know I can call Marc should I have a question or concern and that I will get a call back SAME Day! Now this is rare. Thank you for all that you do and for genuinely caring. Understanding each person's unique financial situations and end goals can be challenging for us, but I think you've got great insight because you lean in with your heart. Also something we do not see with other companies.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2020

In my quest to protect my retirement I became interested in purchasing gold. I filled out an application to get additional information and was introduced to Mr. Marc **. Not knowing anything about this process, Mr ** patiently explained how the market worked and answered all my questions. Even after the initial purchase was completed and I wanted to take my personal savings to buy additional metals, Mr ** advised me that to use my savings in this way was not wise and I should accumulated additional funds and not invest my "rain day fund" in metals at this time. He could have convinced me but his honest and concern for me personally which to me was worth its weigh in gold. No pun intended (smile). When I am ready to purchase additional metals I will not hesitate to work with Mr ** and the Advantage Gold staff in the future.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2019

Original review: Aug. 29, 2019

I retired a few years ago and started living primarily off my IRAs. I had a financial advisor who helped me establish what I thought was a good investment strategy. Over time I lost my confidence in how the strategy was working and decided to manage my own investments. One of the issues involved bonds. It seemed like bonds lost money, just like stocks, when the market made a major adjustment… and they took longer to come back. I didn’t understand how they were providing me protection.

I responded to an ad by Advantage Gold. Finis ** contacted me and has worked with me since. He set me up with the ‘Gold is a Better Way’ book and Investment Guide. He prompted me to get involved with the Advantage Gold Website, Webinars and Platform. I am very impressed with Adam **. He seems to have answers for some of the holes in my investment plan. I decided to invest in some physical gold. Finis was a great help to me. He was patient with me as I learned the process. I will be digging deeper into the concepts I am learning. I will recommend Advantage Gold (and Finis) to my confidants.

Original review: July 1, 2020

I really loved the overall experience I had with Advantage Gold. Thanks to them I was able to get my retirement out of the stock market and into something I wanted to do for a long time. I recommend talking with Jay because I feel like I really learned something throughout the whole process. Thanks again!!

Original review: June 30, 2020

I contacted Advantage Gold hoping to understand a little more about how I can be safe with my money. Rob taught me all about how they help their clients. I learned more about what I was doing and what I wanted to do with my money moving forward. So glad I reached out to them and was able to make a plan moving forward. I would recommend them to anyone in the learning phase that has concerns about where their money is invested now.

Original review: June 28, 2020

White glove service. Gold is a Better way lead me to Advantage Gold. Jared is top notch and explained the IRA roll over into physical metals thoroughly. Their education and passion stands out and I have been buying gold for years.

Original review: June 11, 2020

Rudy has been very helpful, transparent, and trustworthy in our transactions in metals acquisitions and divestiture. The company policies reflect transparency and there is a sincere effort to inform the client about the pros and cons of investing in their product. He has been a pleasure to deal with.

Original review: May 12, 2020

Jared was most knowledgeable and helpful. It was my first introduction to the precious metals asset class. He provided great information and answered all my questions. Even though I ended up not meeting the minimum, he remained very kind. Absolutely no pressure and he wanted to make sure I understood how the process works and fully educated. Thank you Jared!

Advantage Gold Company Information