Call toll free

Call toll free
Get a Free Quote
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.93/5
Visit Website

Advantage Gold is a precious metal investments firm focused on helping consumers plan their retirement from start to finish. Specializing in gold and silver, Advantage Gold is there to assist you by setting up your IRA, processing your rollover as well as offering buyback services should you need to liquidate your metals.

View More View More

BOTTOM LINE

Though the company is young and doesn’t yet offer the ability to purchase precious metals online, consumers who use Advantage Gold say the knowledgeable staff provides an easy, hassle-free introduction to portfolio diversification.

PROS

• Direct delivery and home storage
  • Buyback services available
  • United States Mint listed dealer

CONS

• Online purchase not available

Top Advantage Gold Reviews

I’m so glad I picked advantage gold to roll over my 401K into precious metals. Overall I feel confident I made a good choice converting my 401K into precious metals and happy how Advantage Gold treated me throughout the process.

Extremely satisfied with advice and information provided by Michael in making my first effort into the precious metal arena.He was very attentive to answering my questions in the matter and I couldn't be happier.

About Advantage Gold

Specializing in gold and silver, Advantage Gold is a precious metal investment firm that has helped thousands of consumers plan their retirement and protect their wealth. The company offers extensive education services, several bullion-storage options and a buyback program for those who wish to liquidate their metals. For consumers that invest more than $50,000 with the company, Advantage Gold waives all fees for the first year.

Advantage Gold products and services

The financial team at Advantage Gold provide customers with comprehensive information and transparent pricing on all coins and precious metals IRA accounts. The company wants consumers to make educated, informed decisions about their retirement options.

Advantage Gold offers a variety of investor education materials, including free videos, workshops, webinars, retirement protection resources and market charts that are updated in real-time.

Advantage Gold sells and trades popular gold, silver, platinum and palladium coins and has a buyback program for those who wish to liquidate their metals. The company has a generous refund policy and pay fair market value for returns.

Additionally, the company offers self-directed IRA accounts backed by the IRS, which are approved for gold coins, bullion and bars. Advantage Gold believes precious metals are a sound diversification strategy for most retirement portfolios and have a dedicated staff committed to helping consumers rollover their 401k or IRA accounts to include physical precious metals. Precious metals IRA accounts reduce overall portfolio volatility and create a hedge against an economic downturn, according to Advantage Gold.

Advantage Gold pricing and storage fees

Unlike some precious metals firms, Advantage Gold takes pride in their transparent pricing and publishes its rates for the following services:

Initial set-up fees$50
Annual administrative fees$125
Annual storage fees$125

Advantage Gold partners with STRATA Trust Company as its preferred custodian and with Delaware Depository or Brink’s Global Services as its preferred depository.

Advantage Gold for first-time investors

Assisting new clients is a major strength for Advantage Gold and its financial team. With the company’s First Time Gold Investor Program, experienced account representatives walk consumers through the entire process of investing in physical precious metals, outlining the benefits of investing in gold and guiding customers step-by-step through an IRA account rollover. For consumers funding their account with $25,000 or more and ordering their first delivery, Advantage Gold offers fully-insured free shipping in just 2-3 business days.

Do we recommend Advantage Gold?

For first-time precious metal investors, Advantage Gold is an excellent choice. In just 5 years the company has grown 53% and is an Inc. 5000-rated company. Advantage Gold has a lot of advantages and benefits for novices — especially those who want to invest $50,000 or more. We recommend Advantage Gold for their commitment to investor education, transparent pricing and ability to assist thousands of customers.

Advantage Gold Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Dec. 20, 2019

The experience working with Advantage Gold was outstanding! Having no knowledge of precious metals, Mark took the time to share his expertise and and break everything down for me so I would understand and get the overall picture. When I was later transferred to Jeff to process my commitment, he also took the time to reiterate what Mark had said and he walked me through every step of the way ensuring that I fully understood the process behind this financial move. I am thankful for Advantage Gold and especially thankful to both Mark and Jeff for this amazing opportunity and for educating me on making a financial move that will benefit my immediate family's future and for generations to come. Thank you Mark and Jeff for your expert guidance, professionalism, patience with answering my many questions, and for your genuine care. I am so excited and confident about the future now.

Get expert buying tips about Gold IRA Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2019

I retired a few years ago and started living primarily off my IRAs. I had a financial advisor who helped me establish what I thought was a good investment strategy. Over time I lost my confidence in how the strategy was working and decided to manage my own investments. One of the issues involved bonds. It seemed like bonds lost money, just like stocks, when the market made a major adjustment… and they took longer to come back. I didn’t understand how they were providing me protection.

I responded to an ad by Advantage Gold. Finis ** contacted me and has worked with me since. He set me up with the ‘Gold is a Better Way’ book and Investment Guide. He prompted me to get involved with the Advantage Gold Website, Webinars and Platform. I am very impressed with Adam **. He seems to have answers for some of the holes in my investment plan. I decided to invest in some physical gold. Finis was a great help to me. He was patient with me as I learned the process. I will be digging deeper into the concepts I am learning. I will recommend Advantage Gold (and Finis) to my confidants.

Original review: June 3, 2019

Kirill ** is fantastic! He patiently worked with me on a self directed IRA that I had neglected sitting in cash with a 3rd party custodian. He practically hand held me through the process of transferring the IRA to Strata Trust for more comprehensive benefits. He took care of all the logistics of getting this done. He answered my questions and concerns on gold and silver products and recommended online sites to get better informed on these assets. Kirill listened carefully to my wishes on how I wanted my IRA invested and his pick of Gold and Silver coins was the perfect fit for me. The care and attention to detail that Kirill and Advantage Gold extended to a small investor like me, is the first in my experience. I would most definitely recommend Advantage Gold and Kirill ** to any investor.

Original review: March 19, 2019

I want to share with everyone who might be considering buying Gold or any other metals as a safe investment thru Advantage Gold. I have found new friends there who really make you feel at home and give you the guidance while your making this plan. I found the experts at Advantage. I personally spoke with Kirill, who is very patient and who educated me about the various choices he had for me. I really felt he cared about my investment and made it very easy for me.

Once I chose the metals I wanted, the next step was truly easy for me to set up. I placed some of the metals in my IRA account so the metals were sent to a special vault and are available when I need it. I also got some sent to my house and they arrived very quickly. Kirill also sent me a special gift and a book written by the President of the company, which I enjoyed very much! I have had a wonderful relationship with the knowledgeable and friendly people over at Advantage and will continue to call whenever I need their services. Truly a great company to deal with!

Original review: March 6, 2019

Last year, I had a company called Metals.com purchase some silver for an IRA. This year I wanted to make some changes and when I called them, they would not sell my silver or return my calls. In an attempt to get my metals sold, I contacted Advantage Gold. I explained my situation and they agreed to help. Brad provided me solid information for making the best decision then passed me on to his manager, Kirill. They had knowledge of other people in my same situation and offered to help without charging fees. In my opinion, Advantage Gold stands at the top in integrity and serving people with the customers best interest in mind, instead of their own self-interest. In the future, Advantage Gold will be the only company I will consider doing business with because of their integrity and knowledge. I highly recommend them to others.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Advantage Gold?

Original review: Feb. 19, 2020

This was a big move for me. I wanted to convert some of my 401K into Gold and Silver. After talking with several different groups I went with Advantage Gold. They walked me thru the entire process and have been a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend Advantage Gold to anyone looking for this type of investment.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2020

I signed up for a seminar on investments. After the seminar I was contacted by Rob at Advantage Gold. He taught me a lot and showed me a few things on their website. They took their time and showed me quite a lot about the markets and other investments. The more I learned the more I realized this might be a good idea for me. They were very helpful in teaching me about options and investments I may be interested and eligible for. I look forward to working with them in the future.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2020

I started working with Advantage Gold at the end of last year to begin investing and preparing for retirement. Their service was very warm and knowledgeable. They prepared me and my family for the future. I'm so appreciative to have advisors like them.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

Had an issue and Management resolved it after I asked about a transaction and did right with pricing and all my questions. I will use them in the future. Great company to work with. Chelsea ** is a great resource for all of my questions.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

Working with Advantage Gold has been extremely informative. Marc ** has gone above and beyond to ensure I understand about investing and what this company has to offer. I recommend this to anyone looking to expand their investment portfolio into this industry.

Advantage Gold Company Information