Call toll free
4.96/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Advantage Gold is a precious metal investments firm focused on helping consumers plan their retirement from start to finish. Specializing in gold and silver, Advantage Gold is there to assist you by setting up your IRA, processing your rollover as well as offering buyback services should you need to liquidate your metals.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

149 Advantage Gold Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Nov. 8, 2018

I highly recommend Mark ** at Advantage Gold. He will take the time to answer all your questions and concerns and help you guide your future financial goals towards success. He is a true professional who will work hard for you!

Get expert buying tips about Gold IRA Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2018

This is my second transaction with Advantage Gold and would highly recommend them to anybody interested in precious metal purchases or setting up a self directed IRA while purchasing physical Gold and Silver. Kirill and his team do a wonderful job educating you beforehand and give you the time needed to process before purchasing. Their service and products sell themselves versus you feeling like you are being sold a used car by a pushing sales person.

Advantage Gold response

Thank you for your review Thomas! We agree that the precious metals products we offer sell themselves. Our precious metals consultants focus on education foremost before any sale.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2018

Michael ** was so nice and easy to work with. He has a comedic flair and the ability to make anyone feel good - it is such a pleasure to talk to him and work with him! I would definitely share my great experience with Aadvantage Gold with everyone I know.

Advantage Gold response

Thank you for your review Ivy! We agree that Michael has a comedic flair and he looks forward to sharing that with you more in future discussions.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2018

I recently made a purchase with Advantage Gold. The staff made it so easy with all information and help. I will recommend Advantage Gold to my friends. I would like thank Mr. Kirill ** and Mr. Keith ** for their professionalism and knowledge. I liked making the purchase and receiving my order the day. Thank You Advantage Gold.

Advantage Gold response

Thank you for your review Ruben! We were happy to provide the most professional, knowledgeable service in the industry.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2018

I am very happy and satisfied with Advantage Gold and my Investment advice I receive from Steve ** - Steve is the right combination of energy without being objectionable. He is my kind of investment advisor. I will be working with Steve to achieve approximately 10 percent in metals of my total holdings.

Advantage Gold response

Thank you for your review Timothy! Steve is happy to have the right personality for you and looks forward to continue working with you.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Advantage Gold?

Original review: Nov. 5, 2018

I'm a new private individual client with Advantage Gold, and the sign on process, although not exceptionally complicated, was somewhat involved and time consuming for me. Your representative, Jay **, was able to "walk me through" the complete sign on process and establish a successful account. I am especially thankful for his assistance, and look forward to using his experience and expertise with my future monetary investments.

Advantage Gold response

Thank you for your review Joseph! Jay was happy to assist with the rollover process and will continue to be available for you going forward.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2018

I am a first-time investor in the Gold market. My account executive, Jay **, has been amazing. I am grateful to Jay for all he has done to make my experience absolutely effortless! He invested time to educate me, handled all the pertinent details, and followed up afterward. He keeps me informed about market changes, and is easily available to answer any questions. In a word... angelic. I would recommend Advantage Gold to anyone who is considering an investment in precious metals.

Advantage Gold response

Thank you for your review Barbara! We were happy to provide all of the pertinent details and education about the precious metals transaction.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2018

Jay ** was great assisting me in setting up my account and I would recommend him and this company to everyone. Jay answered all my questions & helped me through the process of buying my Gold and Silver. I feel more Secure with having purchased the metals in this Volatile market and the depression of the dollar. Thank you???

Advantage Gold response

Thank you for your review Randy! We are excited that you took steps to secure your retirement in this volatile environment.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

This was my first venture into a Gold IRA. I was somewhat fearful because of my lack of knowledge on the subject but Kirill Zagalsky, Advantage Gold, was more than diligent in helping me understand all the options and the expectations of each. I was treated with respect, professionalism and courtesy. I could not have asked for a better experience. I highly recommend Advantage Gold to anyone in search of this type of service.

Advantage Gold response

Thank you for your review Robert! Providing the best customer service experience possible in every call is our goal.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

Pleased with the experience! Excellent price, no hassles whatsoever, timely service. Very knowledgeable and responsive. Everything happened exactly as they said it would and went fantastic! Trustworthy with their services. Definitely use Advantage Gold in the future and highly recommended!

Advantage Gold response

Thank you for your review Ice! We are proud to offer very competitive prices and a streamlined process.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

This is a great company and everyone was easy to work with especially my Account Executive Michael **. Michael was extremely helpful and went above-and-beyond from my first call until I purchased my silver. I especially appreciated his patience and warm, down-to-earth, humorous approach. Thank you Advantage Gold and Michael!

Advantage Gold response

Thank you for your review Dyna! Making the process easy and transparent is our goal.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

Alec ** provided great services and was very knowledgeable about his trade. I recommend talking to Alec for anyone who is looking to add investment metals into their portfolio. Alec was great help in making sure I understood the risks and rewards.

Advantage Gold response

Thank you for your review Blake! Understanding the risks and benefits of a precious metals transaction is something we explain before every purchase.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

I am writing this review because of the excellent service and advise I have received from "Advantage Gold"!! My broker Alec was excellent! He was very patient with me and answered all my questions! Love my new gorgeous maple leaf gold coins!!

Advantage Gold response

Thank you for your review Adam! We are glad that you love the look of the gold coins!

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

Thanks Michael ** for all of your help and guidance with my first investment in gold and silver. I know I made you wait and made you work for it by answering a myriad of questions, but I needed that and you went above and beyond. I will be sending friends and family to you. You guys are the best. Say hello to Chelsey for me.

Advantage Gold response

Thank you for your review Mike! Our IRA department and precious metals consultants appreciate your recommendations and will always be ready to assist you.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

Had a great experience with this company. Jay was very helpful and the education I got along the way will help me understanding the markets in the future. Highly recommend them. Hoping to add more gold and look forward to working with them again.

Advantage Gold response

Thank you for your review Jennifer! Educating our clients extensively about precious metals is our goal.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

Michael ** and Matthew ** are masters of their craft, I would absolutely recommend their expertise to anyone interested in an opportunity like this. Their customer service was beyond exceptional. They explained everything in detail so that I really understand the process. They have my full trust and confidence.

Advantage Gold response

Thank you for your review Lindsey! Matt and Michael were excited to share their expertise in precious metals with you.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

Great service and great people. The whole experience with Advantage Gold was a pleasure from start to finish. I would recommend Jay and Advantage Gold to anyone. If all businesses treated their clients like they do it would be much easier for everybody.

Advantage Gold response

Thank you for your review Chris! We strive to treat our clients with the best attention and professionalism in the industry.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

This was really my first time trying to find out information on gold. I was very surprised at the great care and attention to detail that George took with me. I was able to learn a great deal of ins and outs about the IRA rollover process and I felt that his presentation was specifically for my needs. I highly recommend George and the team there, I think they're doing such an excellent job.

Advantage Gold response

Thank you for your review Alberta! We tailor our presentation and materials to the needs of whoever contacts us. George appreciates your recommendation.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

I would certainly recommend contacting Advantage Gold if you are interested in learning about precious metals. I have spoken to Brad several times now and he has been very patient and has taught me a great deal. Thanks Brad!

Advantage Gold response

Thank you for your review James! Brad is always ready to provide more precious metals knowledge.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2018

Paul is a very pleasant and knowledgeable person. He was very easy to work with. He help me understand your product and explained the benefits to me. He made sure I was comfortable with my investment. I will recommend him to my family and friends who might want to invest in your products.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2018

Cole was very helpful and professional. Helped along all the steps, and explained all and answered all my questions. The process went seamless and quickly. It was good doing business with Advantage Gold. Hopefully the price will Increase in the next few years. I will be recommending to my friends.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2018

Travis **, Account Executive, and Chelsey **, Director of Operations, from Advantage Gold, LLC, helped me transfer my IRA mutual funds account over to Advantage Gold and purchased Gold and Silver limited edition coins during September 2018. They explained the IRA transfer and precious metals purchase processes clearly and ensured that it went smoothly and efficiently. They respectfully listened and responded to my questions and concerns. Because of the great experience I had with them, I decided to also transfer my daughter's inherited IRA mutual funds account to Advantage Gold and purchase limited edition gold and silver coins through them.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2018

I have been dealing with Finis now for several months and just recently purchased some Silver with him. His knowledge, courtesy and professionalism are above reproach. Everything transpired as advertised. Service was great delivery was on time and follow up was perfect. I plan on doing more business with him and Advantage Gold and have already recommended them to my friends and colleagues.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2018

I wanted to buy some gold coins so I asked around and Advantage Gold was recommended to me by a few sources I had checked with. I called the company and spoke to one of their representatives by the name of Alec. He was very professional and was able to answer my questions. I was very happy with the way they handled the transaction and when I am interested in buying more gold, Advantage Gold will get all my business.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2018

George was knowledgeable and professional throughout the process. He was available and took time to discuss and thoroughly explained all phases of the transaction. He was always glad to explain and go through the fine points. Always willing and eager to simplify. He is An asset to the company.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2018

After speaking with Steve I feel more knowledgeable and able to make the right decision to roll over my 401K. Steve was insightful, attentive and straightforward. My questions were answered with care and I highly recommend him and his company.

Advantage Gold response

Thank you for your review Richard! We are thrilled that Steve was able to help guide you to make the right decision for your 401(k).

Original review: Oct. 30, 2018

Rob was very helpful and patient with me. I had so many questions for him about it. He patiently walked me through all of the things I could do inside my IRA and why my timing was good. I felt confident the timing was good. The process was easy and Rob stayed in touch with me every step of the way.

Advantage Gold response

Thank you for your review Paul! Rob appreciates your recommendation and will continue to be in touch with you regarding your account.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2018

An absolute pleasure dealing with this young lady and her firm. She is very knowledgeable about the products and fully explains the options and answers my many questions fully, making sure that I understand the options available to me. If I owned a business I would most certainly want her on my team. In dealing with Sharoni, I feel that we are a team. I am very pleased with the company and its employes.

Advantage Gold response

Thank you for your review Walter! We are also proud to have Sharonie on our team and we welcome you to the Advantage Gold family.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2018

Thankfully, Matt ** and the Advantage Gold team were patient with this old Soldier in the decision to pull out the civilian half of my Federal TSP. Matt put together a fantastic package of Proof and limited edition coins in gold and silver for me once I'd made my decision. I got half the decision right though. The military portion of my Federal TSP decreased by over $15K between the end of Sep 2018 and last week of Oct 2018. I'm looking forward to a continuing relationship with Advantage and confident that this Gold IRA will provide retirement stability and growth. Thank you Matt!!!

Advantage Gold response

Thank you for your review Robert! We were happy to assist with the rollover of your TSP and we look forward to being here for you whenever needed.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2018

I recently had the need to do an IRA conversion and preferred to use the funds to purchase precious metals to be deposited with my existing custodian and depository. Then, My Advantage Gold representative, aided in my timely selection of the type and quantity of gold coins that I requested and facilitated the transaction swiftly. In addition, he did a follow-up call with my custodian to verify that the purchase and transfer were completed with the coins logged into my depository account. The service provided to me was terrific and the price for my selected coins very competitive with other dealers I have explored. I look forward to my next opportunity to invest with the help of Advantage Gold.

Advantage Gold response

Thank you for your review Richard! We were happy to help process your rollover efficiently and we look forward to working with you more.

Advantage Gold Company Information