Call toll free
4.98/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Advantage Gold is a precious metal investments firm focused on helping consumers plan their retirement from start to finish. Specializing in gold and silver, Advantage Gold is there to assist you by setting up your IRA, processing your rollover as well as offering buyback services should you need to liquidate your metals.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

242 Advantage Gold Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: March 19, 2019

I want to share with everyone who might be considering buying Gold or any other metals as a safe investment thru Advantage Gold. I have found new friends there who really make you feel at home and give you the guidance while your making this plan. I found the experts at Advantage. I personally spoke with Kirill, who is very patient and who educated me about the various choices he had for me. I really felt he cared about my investment and made it very easy for me.

Once I chose the metals I wanted, the next step was truly easy for me to set up. I placed some of the metals in my IRA account so the metals were sent to a special vault and are available when I need it. I also got some sent to my house and they arrived very quickly. Kirill also sent me a special gift and a book written by the President of the company, which I enjoyed very much! I have had a wonderful relationship with the knowledgeable and friendly people over at Advantage and will continue to call whenever I need their services. Truly a great company to deal with!

Get expert buying tips about Gold IRA Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 13, 2019

I have dealt with about 6 other metals companies with mostly devastating results with my investments. Brad was amazing! Helpful, polite and genuinely interested in helping me. He told me straight what was going on and helped me out of my predicament that another company got me into.

Original review: March 6, 2019

Last year, I had a company called Metals.com purchase some silver for an IRA. This year I wanted to make some changes and when I called them, they would not sell my silver or return my calls. In an attempt to get my metals sold, I contacted Advantage Gold. I explained my situation and they agreed to help. Brad provided me solid information for making the best decision then passed me on to his manager, Kirill. They had knowledge of other people in my same situation and offered to help without charging fees. In my opinion, Advantage Gold stands at the top in integrity and serving people with the customers best interest in mind, instead of their own self-interest. In the future, Advantage Gold will be the only company I will consider doing business with because of their integrity and knowledge. I highly recommend them to others.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2019

I recently had a very pleasant interaction with Frank **. He was professional, knowledgeable, and not pushy, which is quite refreshing, while being very enthusiastic and committed to selling your product. I would highly recommend him and this company to my friends. Thank you!

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

I contacted Advantage Gold looking for information about Gold and Silver. I spoke with Rob **. He's an IRA specialist. He walked me through the ins and outs of everything from my timing, how the process works. I had a bunch of questions and he was very helpful, answering each one of my questions. Can't wait to get the ball rolling with Advantage Gold.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Advantage Gold?

Original review: Feb. 22, 2019

I consider myself lucky to have Steve as my go to person at Advantage Gold. He is funny, on top of things, helpful, and just a really nice person. If anyone shows any interest at buying gold, I quickly let them know I know where they should go. This is an awesome company that have awesome people working there!

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

Mr. George ** of Advantage Gold gets an A+ for his conducting of business with me in my pursuit of information and purchasing of a Self Directed IRA. His extensive knowledge of investing monies inevitably brought my confidence in purchasing metals to fruition. He is a complete gentleman, pleasant, patient and willing to answer any and all questions one might have. If you don't understand the first answer, he will go to another way of explaining. The other individuals Mr. Bush had me speak to were professional, knowledgeable, prompt and polite. STRATA has been quite professional as well as prompt. I am more than happy with the decision I made to purchase metals. I have been so well informed that my husband has moved his money to purchase metals and my daughter will be doing the same shortly. Thank you.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2019

Its nice to do business with a firm that does exactly what they say they will do, with a staff that really knows what they are doing. My hats off to your great organization. I couldn't be more satisfied with you.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2019

I worked with Steve to guide me through the transfer from my previous financial institution and the purchasing of my gold & silver. It was very informative and comprehensive, really didn't require much on my end which was nice. Glad I made the switch and excited for the future of precious metals.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2019

I never thought it would be so quick and easy to make the transfer of mine and my wife's CD IRA's over into a Gold IRA for each. The people were quick to respond to any questions we had and they were very knowledgeable in all their answers.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

Jay was very tenacious and patient with me. It took me several months before I decided to purchase some gold and silver. He was extremely knowledgeable and helped me decide what were the best investments for my husband and I. He is a true professional and an asset to the company. I would do business with him again and recommend Jay to others.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

I had always been interested in setting up a self directed IRA; but hesitant because I did not know enough about it. I continued to research and found Advantage Gold to be the best company in the nation. After speaking with Kirill and watching the videos on the website, I was convinced this was the company for me to roll my IRA into. Kirill was very knowledgeable and put many of my concerns to ease. I feel confident my retirement is in good hands.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2019

George ** has overall helped me with my investments for the future. I definitely would recommend Advantage Gold to anyone looking to invest in precious metals instead of stocks. George has been very insightful and my experiences with him on the phone has always been great.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

When I was ready to get my metals, Finis ** was there for me each step of the way. I appreciate the way he would touch base with me as the market fluctuated. All my needs were met as expected. I highly recommend Advantage Gold to future TSP retirees from the US Government. Thank you.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2019

Advantage Gold responds quickly and went the extra mile to help me feel comfortable about the process. I'm a customer for life. I'm recommending Advantage Gold to my friends and family. I am confident you will be satisfied with their services as I have been.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2019

Finis did a phenomenal job on providing all the information needed to rollover my existing 401k to a physical gold IRA. Finis helped and kept me informed throughout the whole process with phone calls and emails. I would recommend Advantage Gold to friend and family. Thanks.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

Mr. Cole spent considerable time explaining the value of gold in different markets and how I can benefit from gold in an IRA. I learned a lot from him and I appreciate his vast knowledge about economics. Advantage Gold does help its customers in many other ways too numerous to mention here.

Advantage Gold response

Thank you for your review William! Education is extremely to us at Advantage Gold.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

Steve is really helpful and supportive. You get a solid friendly, personal assistance with Advantage Gold. The stock market had given me a rough experience with upsetting volatility that drove me mad. So Advantage Gold was a strong relief from instability, unpredictability, anxious fears of losses. I felt reassured that my money was safe and sound and not at risk. With all the factors in play presently I felt better trusting in gold, silver and platinum.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

Followed through on all questions, contact at set times, walked through every step. Travis was available anytime there was a question or one of his co-workers was able to answer. Highly recommended. Great service and a pleasure to speak with.

Advantage Gold response

Thank you for your review Chad! We were happy to walk you through every step and will always be ready if you have any more questions.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2019

I was looking for information about adding gold to my IRA and reached out to Advantage Gold. Nick called and scheduled an appointment. He was punctual and informative. They provided me excellent ideas and all of the resources to make this transaction super easy. Would highly recommend working with Nick.

Advantage Gold response

Nick and Advantage Gold thank you for your review Miyali! Our precious metals consultants highly value education and promptness.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2019

The aspect I appreciate most about working with Travis and Advantage Gold is the quality of the relationship that we have built. Another precious metals company has contacted me numerous times, but I always felt highly pressured by them to initiate and complete a purchase. Travis took the time and effort to establish a relationship, and when I was ready to purchase 600 ounces of silver, he was the only person that I considered contacting. Advantage Gold worked with me to ensure a seamless and stress-free experience, from ordering the metals to delivery, and I will continue to work with them in the future.

Advantage Gold response

Thank you for your review Eric! We are happy to have provided a 5-star experience for you and look forward to continuing our relationship.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2019

I would like to thank Kirill for his patience, excellent customer service and product delivery execution. He took time to explain the process of type, pricing and delivery of the coins. The process was easy and expedited quickly. Advantage Gold is a very reputable company. And Kirill was a trustworthy agent who represents the company well.

Advantage Gold response

Kirill and Advantage Gold thank you for your Cheryl! We always seek to thoroughly explain the process, pricing, delivery and more to our clients before any transaction.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2019

Bravo for helping me out this time. Rob and Advantage Gold took time with me, showed me videos and sent me a book about gold. I went through Gold Is A Better Way and it was great. What a way to describe what's going on in the current climate.

Advantage Gold response

Thank you for your review Tara! We are happy that you enjoyed our educational videos and books!

Original review: Dec. 31, 2018

Alec really helped provide me with a fantastic education in regards to Gold and Silver, I could not be any happier with my experience that I had with Advantage Gold and their whole company. Would recommend!

Advantage Gold response

Thank you for your review Alec! Providing the most extensive precious metals education in the industry in our goal.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2018

I'm very happy I found this company. If you're interested in learning about investing in precious metals I would highly recommend calling Advantage Gold. Brad was very helpful and I appreciate the time he spent with me!

Advantage Gold response

Thank you for your review Jennifer! Brad appreciates the opportunity to expand your precious metals education.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2018

I have been in the stock market for a long time, I had looked up some information on gold before but it was inconclusive because of all the different opinions. There seemed to be people that thought gold would never be worth more, and people who thought gold would become hoarded because of its value at some point. I put it off for a while. George has been kind and great in getting me to see the information without a slant or his angle. I got a nice foundation on the basics and I now feel great about the research. I would recommend him specifically and his company.

Advantage Gold response

Thank you for your review Sage! Providing a foundation and educational resources before making any transaction is our goal.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2018

Sharonie had been in touch with me for months. We decided to bite the bullet and Sharonie held our hand all the way through the process- we are thrilled – could not have been easier and we feel as though our IRA is secure in precious metals.

Advantage Gold response

Advantage Gold and Sharonie thank you for your review Renee! We are thrilled to welcome you to the Advantage Gold family!

Original review: Dec. 26, 2018

When I was first contacted by Jay ** he gave me information about why I should consider owning gold in my Roth IRA. He wasn't pushy and kept on checking back with me monthly and I'm glad he did because I just recently converted my Roth IRA to gold and silver which I believe will prove to be a very good decision in near future.

Advantage Gold response

Thank you for your review Edward! We pride ourselves on keeping in regular contact with our clients to provide any updates.

Original review: Dec. 25, 2018

Responsive.. .great product knowledge. Adaptable... flexible... worked with me on the process and kept me informed the entire time. Satisfied and will recommend this company and person to others who need or inquire about these types of investment alternatives. Will use services again in future.

Advantage Gold response

Thank you for your review Mr. Free! We are proud to be adaptable and flexible to each of our client's needs.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2018

I have had a great experience with Shaun and Steve. They provided me with the good information. They were helpful if I had questions and showed me step by step how things worked. I would recommend this to a friend or family.

Advantage Gold response

Thank you for your review Craig! Shaun and Steve were happy to provide outstanding service and expertise.

Advantage Gold Company Information