Learn More Learn More
Accredited Partner

Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.96/5
Learn More

Advantage Gold is a precious metal investments firm focused on helping consumers plan their retirement from start to finish. Specializing in gold and silver, Advantage Gold is there to assist you by setting up your IRA, processing your rollover as well as offering buyback services should you need to liquidate your metals.

View More View More

BOTTOM LINE

Though the company is young and doesn’t yet offer the ability to purchase precious metals online, consumers who use Advantage Gold say the knowledgeable staff provides an easy, hassle-free introduction to portfolio diversification.

PROS

• Direct delivery and home storage
  • Buyback services available
  • United States Mint listed dealer

CONS

• Online purchase not available

Top Advantage Gold Reviews

I’m so glad I picked advantage gold to roll over my 401K into precious metals. Overall I feel confident I made a good choice converting my 401K into precious metals and happy how Advantage Gold treated me throughout the process.

Extremely satisfied with advice and information provided by Michael in making my first effort into the precious metal arena.He was very attentive to answering my questions in the matter and I couldn't be happier.

About Advantage Gold

Specializing in gold and silver, Advantage Gold is a precious metal investment firm that has helped thousands of consumers plan their retirement and protect their wealth. The company offers extensive education services, several bullion-storage options and a buyback program for those who wish to liquidate their metals. For consumers that invest more than $50,000 with the company, Advantage Gold waives all fees for the first year.

Advantage Gold products and services

The financial team at Advantage Gold provide customers with comprehensive information and transparent pricing on all coins and precious metals IRA accounts. The company wants consumers to make educated, informed decisions about their retirement options.

Advantage Gold offers a variety of investor education materials, including free videos, workshops, webinars, retirement protection resources and market charts that are updated in real-time.

Advantage Gold sells and trades popular gold, silver, platinum and palladium coins and has a buyback program for those who wish to liquidate their metals. The company has a generous refund policy and pay fair market value for returns.

Additionally, the company offers self-directed IRA accounts backed by the IRS, which are approved for gold coins, bullion and bars. Advantage Gold believes precious metals are a sound diversification strategy for most retirement portfolios and have a dedicated staff committed to helping consumers rollover their 401k or IRA accounts to include physical precious metals. Precious metals IRA accounts reduce overall portfolio volatility and create a hedge against an economic downturn, according to Advantage Gold.

Advantage Gold pricing and storage fees

Unlike some precious metals firms, Advantage Gold takes pride in their transparent pricing and publishes its rates for the following services:

Initial set-up fees$50
Annual administrative fees$125
Annual storage fees$125

Advantage Gold partners with STRATA Trust Company as its preferred custodian and with Delaware Depository or Brink’s Global Services as its preferred depository.

Advantage Gold for first-time investors

Assisting new clients is a major strength for Advantage Gold and its financial team. With the company’s First Time Gold Investor Program, experienced account representatives walk consumers through the entire process of investing in physical precious metals, outlining the benefits of investing in gold and guiding customers step-by-step through an IRA account rollover. For consumers funding their account with $25,000 or more and ordering their first delivery, Advantage Gold offers fully-insured free shipping in just 2-3 business days.

Do we recommend Advantage Gold?

For first-time precious metal investors, Advantage Gold is an excellent choice. In just 5 years the company has grown 53% and is an Inc. 5000-rated company. Advantage Gold has a lot of advantages and benefits for novices — especially those who want to invest $50,000 or more. We recommend Advantage Gold for their commitment to investor education, transparent pricing and ability to assist thousands of customers.

Advantage Gold Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: April 1, 2020

I have worked with a handful of investment companies but never found a company that presented and fulfilled their service with such a wonderful human aspect. Life presented me with several challenges related to my family and both Marc and Jared where there with me through it all. Once all settled Marc listened to each question I presented and took time to answer each of my questions in terms that I was able to understand. I feel that I was cared for like a loved family member. I also know I can call Marc should I have a question or concern and that I will get a call back SAME Day! now this is rare. Thank you for all that you do and for genuinely caring. Understanding each person's unique financial situations and end goals can be challenging for us, but I think you've got great insight because you lean in with your heart. Also something we do not see with other companies.

Get expert buying tips about Gold IRA Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2020

In my quest to protect my retirement I became interested in purchasing gold. I filled out an application to get additional information and was introduced to Mr. Marc **. Not knowing anything about this process, Mr ** patiently explained how the market worked and answered all my questions. Even after the initial purchase was completed and I wanted to take my personal savings to buy additional metals, Mr ** advised me that to use my savings in this way was not wise and I should accumulated additional funds and not invest my "rain day fund" in metals at this time. He could have convinced me but his honest and concern for me personally which to me was worth its weigh in gold. No pun intended (smile). When I am ready to purchase additional metals I will not hesitate to work with Mr ** and the Advantage Gold staff in the future.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2019

The experience working with Advantage Gold was outstanding! Having no knowledge of precious metals, Mark took the time to share his expertise and and break everything down for me so I would understand and get the overall picture. When I was later transferred to Jeff to process my commitment, he also took the time to reiterate what Mark had said and he walked me through every step of the way ensuring that I fully understood the process behind this financial move. I am thankful for Advantage Gold and especially thankful to both Mark and Jeff for this amazing opportunity and for educating me on making a financial move that will benefit my immediate family's future and for generations to come. Thank you Mark and Jeff for your expert guidance, professionalism, patience with answering my many questions, and for your genuine care. I am so excited and confident about the future now.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2019

I retired a few years ago and started living primarily off my IRAs. I had a financial advisor who helped me establish what I thought was a good investment strategy. Over time I lost my confidence in how the strategy was working and decided to manage my own investments. One of the issues involved bonds. It seemed like bonds lost money, just like stocks, when the market made a major adjustment… and they took longer to come back. I didn’t understand how they were providing me protection.

I responded to an ad by Advantage Gold. Finis ** contacted me and has worked with me since. He set me up with the ‘Gold is a Better Way’ book and Investment Guide. He prompted me to get involved with the Advantage Gold Website, Webinars and Platform. I am very impressed with Adam **. He seems to have answers for some of the holes in my investment plan. I decided to invest in some physical gold. Finis was a great help to me. He was patient with me as I learned the process. I will be digging deeper into the concepts I am learning. I will recommend Advantage Gold (and Finis) to my confidants.

Original review: June 3, 2019

Kirill ** is fantastic! He patiently worked with me on a self directed IRA that I had neglected sitting in cash with a 3rd party custodian. He practically hand held me through the process of transferring the IRA to Strata Trust for more comprehensive benefits. He took care of all the logistics of getting this done. He answered my questions and concerns on gold and silver products and recommended online sites to get better informed on these assets. Kirill listened carefully to my wishes on how I wanted my IRA invested and his pick of Gold and Silver coins was the perfect fit for me. The care and attention to detail that Kirill and Advantage Gold extended to a small investor like me, is the first in my experience. I would most definitely recommend Advantage Gold and Kirill ** to any investor.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Advantage Gold?

Original review: April 1, 2020

Never did this before, but I followed Marc **'s lead, and ended up with a successful rollover IRA. Marc projected confidence, and he was saying things that I had already known to be true. I accomplished my purchase, I'm still standing, and we are still speaking with one another. And I'm learning a lot. Thanks. George **

Original review: April 1, 2020

Michael is extremely knowledgeable about Gold & other Precious Metals, Industry, the Stock Market, the Fed, and they all relate to current conditions and the Global Economy. He is a good listener, capable of intelligently conversing on any topic, and able to answer any question you might have. Most importantly, Michael is Trustworthy.

Original review: April 1, 2020

Steve and the whole Advantage Gold team have been helping me understand the how and the why to buy gold and silver. The education has been easy to understand and very detailed. I feel like I can make a good decision when I'm ready. Thanks again!

Original review: April 1, 2020

Brad ** was very knowledgeable towards the metals market, which was an area of the market that was very new to me. He was always willing to go the extra mile to help me out in the best possible way. Looking forward to continuing to learn about precious metals through Brad in the future.

Original review: March 31, 2020

I decided to roll over my IRA, and was looking for a gold company to help me. I spoke to several but, when I spoke to Advantage Gold I knew I was in the right place. My experience with Advantage Gold was great. In particular, it was great to work with Michael **. He is a true gentleman and was very helpful every step of the way.

Advantage Gold Company Information