5.0/5 (423 ratings)
Author picture
Written by Lorraine Roberte
Edited by Cassidy McCants

About Advantage Gold

Advantage Gold is a precious metals investment firm that helps clients acquire physical precious metals by direct delivery and through existing retirement accounts. Advantage Gold specializes in education and long-term client relationships, and the company can guide you through the IRA purchase process from start to finish.

Pros

• Direct delivery and home storage
    • Buyback services available
    • U.S. Mint-listed dealer

Cons

• Online purchase not available

Bottom Line

Advantage Gold offers fast gold and silver delivery, and its connection to a large network of suppliers helps keep costs down. The company guides and educates clients without resorting to high-pressure sales tactics.

Advantage Gold Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Advantage Gold?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Advantage Gold?

Original review: Feb. 26, 2021

I am impressed with this company. Between the education materials and Adam Baratta's webinars concerning the overall economic situation I am always learning. Jay was a pleasure to work with and looking forward to working learning more in the future. Good to have them on your side thru all of this uncertainty.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2021

I felt very tentative about making the decision to purchase gold. Finis (and before him, Andrew) spent hours on the phone explaining things to me and answering my numerous questions. Even though I was making a small purchase by comparison to other investors, they treated me with extreme patience and consideration. Finis was also fun to talk to, and helped settle my nervousness with his wisdom, yet without being pushy.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2020

I was concerned about the economy and the future outlook, I contacted Advantage Gold after watching a webinar by Adam Baratta. He was very well spoken and made me comfortable with the idea of learning about Gold as an investment. I spoke with Rob ** who gave me a quick walkthrough on their website. So glad to get all the information I did and can't wait to get started with investing in precious metals.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2020

The webinars have been great. Jared and the team at Advantage Gold walked me through their educational platform which really helped me decide not only how much to invest but with whom to do business with.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2020

I had an opportunity to work with Marc ** at Gold A Better Way. He takes time to educate and share information to help you make decisions about your investment choices. It's a great choice. I look forward to working with them in the future.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2020

I would highly recommend this company if you are looking for help with anything related to investing in gold. They are highly informative and very knowledgeable. Jay was a great asset in the process. Thanks for the help!!

Original review: Oct. 2, 2020

From start to finish the representative fed me the information I needed to make a decision and quickly expedited my purchase and hand it to me in two days. I couldn't be more satisfied with the entire process. Great work!

Original review: Sept. 29, 2020

The staff and Marc **, at Advantage Gold, has been very helpful and patient in assisting me in the setup of my self directed IRA. Additionally he has assisted me in learning the fundamentals of metals investments and setting a course for my continuing education. Many tools are available on the Advantage Gold website to advance my knowledge of the metals market. Working with Advantage Gold has been a very good experience.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2020

I have been very satisfied with Advantage Gold Products, and with my contact. Everything has been handled professionally and efficiently. The products are excellent quality, and at very competitive prices. I would recommend this company to anyone looking to buy precious metals.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2020

Great customer service. Agent very knowledgeable and helpful in explaining and answering my questions about how the self directed IRA works. Set the account up for me. Good knowledge of the metals market and the competition of other sellers of coins and bullion.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2020

Mark quickly became a friend, earning my trust and understanding my concerns and so much more. His caring attitude and patience with me was appreciated. His help in educating me in a short amount of time was also appreciated at such a busy time. The service I received was impeccable.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2020

I was looking for a way to invest the money in my Traditional IRA in something other than the stock market. Advantage Gold provided the solution. I could buy tangible gold and silver and have it kept inexpensively at a depository...so no home safe needed. Advantage Gold made the process effortless, personally walking you through all the paperwork. And since this was an investment avenue I knew nothing about, the education and the tools they provided have been invaluable. The integrity and customer service of their staff has been impeccable.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2020

Marcus was extremely patience and kind as he answered any and all questions I had. He is very knowledgeable and I enjoyed working with him! I would highly recommend working with him because he is committed to providing you quality service in a professional manner. Thank you!

Original review: Aug. 7, 2020

Marc was great. He made understanding the process very easy. I would recommend working with Advantage Gold to my family and will tell them ask for Marc. I’m brand new to all this. Marc was very patient with me and made it easy.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2020

Marc was very informative and patient with all my questions and provided me with all the answers. He gave great analogies and took a lot of time to help me understand the importance of gold and silver. Also, promptly returned all my calls & emails and filled my order quickly. I highly recommend Marc and Advantage Gold, truly a pleasure to work with. :)

Original review: Aug. 2, 2020

Marc ** was really knowledgeable and helpful. He made the process simple and quick. He was able to give me guidance and explain to me what I am investing in. I walked through every step of the way. I suggest you bring a pen and notepad with because he’ll give you life long gems that will help you invest in precious metals. Thank you again Marc, and Advantage Gold.

Original review: July 31, 2020

I found a book online that looked interesting. After I requested a copy I spoke with Rob about a gold IRA. He was very helpful and showed me things I did not know about investing in gold. Can't wait to get the book and learn more.

Original review: July 17, 2020

He helped me with my constant changes to what I was selling with a smile on his through the phone. God bless this man for not losing his manners throughout the entire process with me. He is truly one of a kind. Not many people can gracefully follow through when there is no benefit for them.

Original review: July 14, 2020

When I contacted Jay ** about investing in precious metals, he got involved in helping me find the best way for me. He thoroughly went over my finances with me, and led me to a very good decision. Because my Roth IRA didn't have much money in it, Jay recommended buying almost pure silver Canadian Caribous 3/4 oz. coins. After checking his asking price against other dealers, I realized that I was getting a very good bargain. I received my order in 2 working days. The package was professionally packed and organized. I'm definitely an Advantage Gold customer from now on.

Original review: July 1, 2020

Marc was great! He was very patient given I'm new to all of this. He was able to explain the process in a way that made it easy for me to understand and how to invest in gold. Highly recommended, will tell my friends.

Original review: July 1, 2020

I really loved the overall experience I had with Advantage Gold. Thanks to them I was able to get my retirement out of the stock market and into something I wanted to do for a long time. I recommend talking with Jay because I feel like I really learned something throughout the whole process. Thanks again!!

Original review: June 30, 2020

I contacted Advantage Gold hoping to understand a little more about how I can be safe with my money. Rob taught me all about how they help their clients. I learned more about what I was doing and what I wanted to do with my money moving forward. So glad I reached out to them and was able to make a plan moving forward. I would recommend them to anyone in the learning phase that has concerns about where their money is invested now.

Original review: June 28, 2020

White glove service. Gold is a Better way lead me to Advantage Gold. Jared is top notch and explained the IRA roll over into physical metals thoroughly. Their education and passion stands out and I have been buying gold for years.

Original review: June 27, 2020

The experience working with Advantage Gold was outstanding! Having no knowledge of precious metals, Mark took the time to share his expertise and and break everything down for me so I would understand and get the overall picture. When I was later transferred to Jeff to process my commitment, he also took the time to reiterate what Mark had said and he walked me through every step of the way ensuring that I fully understood the process behind this financial move. I am thankful for Advantage Gold and especially thankful to both Mark and Jeff for this amazing opportunity and for educating me on making a financial move that will benefit my immediate family's future and for generations to come. Thank you Mark and Jeff for your expert guidance, professionalism, patience with answering my many questions, and for your genuine care. I am so excited and confident about the future now.

Original review: June 11, 2020

Rudy has been very helpful, transparent, and trustworthy in our transactions in metals acquisitions and divestiture. The company policies reflect transparency and there is a sincere effort to inform the client about the pros and cons of investing in their product. He has been a pleasure to deal with.

Original review: May 12, 2020

Jared was most knowledgeable and helpful. It was my first introduction to the precious metals asset class. He provided great information and answered all my questions. Even though I ended up not meeting the minimum, he remained very kind. Absolutely no pressure and he wanted to make sure I understood how the process works and fully educated. Thank you Jared!

Original review: April 30, 2020

As a first time investor of metals, I was pretty much clueless on what I was doing. I wanted to transfer one of my 401(k) accounts over to metals. Rudy ** with Advantage Gold made everything EASY!!! He took me step through step on what I needed to do and I finally have metals as a diversified investment for another retirement option. I invested in 3 different types of coins. I am a happy camper!!! If you are having thoughts about doing the same thing, transferring a retirement fund or opening up a new account with metals, Advantage Gold is a top notch organization that WILL help you get going!!!

Original review: April 28, 2020

This was my first time experience with Advantage Gold. George ** (I know!) was fantastic with all the educational information and responsive service. It took less than two weeks from order to delivery! They definitely under promise and over delivery! Surprised everyone one! Will definitely recommend to others and use Advantage Gold exclusively in the future.

Original review: April 22, 2020

I had several questions and concerns about doing an IRA roll over into precious metals. Rudy ** was there to help me through the process and explain all of the details of owning precious metals as well as how to roll them into a traditional IRA account. He was right on to answer any and all of my questions and ultimately to acquire the metals I wanted for my long term investment. I look forward to a long business relationship with Rudy and Advantage Gold.

Original review: April 14, 2020

After watching an informative video a representative called to ask if we had any questions in regards to Advantage Gold. He wanted to make sure that we had received the products we had purchased and if we had any questions. Jared was very patient and graciously answered all our questions. He seemed very knowledgeable and sincere. Thank you Jared.

Advantage Gold Company Information