2. Gold IRA Companies
Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.97/5

Advantage Gold is a precious metal investments firm focused on helping consumers plan their retirement from start to finish. Specializing in gold and silver, Advantage Gold is there to assist you by setting up your IRA, processing your rollover as well as offering buyback services should you need to liquidate your metals.

Advantage Gold Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Advantage Gold?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Advantage Gold?

Original review: July 1, 2020

Marc was great! He was very patient given I'm new to all of this. He was able to explain the process in a way that made it easy for me to understand and how to invest in gold. Highly recommended, will tell my friends.

Original review: July 1, 2020

I really loved the overall experience I had with Advantage Gold. Thanks to them I was able to get my retirement out of the stock market and into something I wanted to do for a long time. I recommend talking with Jay because I feel like I really learned something throughout the whole process. Thanks again!!

Original review: June 30, 2020

I contacted Advantage Gold hoping to understand a little more about how I can be safe with my money. Rob taught me all about how they help their clients. I learned more about what I was doing and what I wanted to do with my money moving forward. So glad I reached out to them and was able to make a plan moving forward. I would recommend them to anyone in the learning phase that has concerns about where their money is invested now.

Original review: June 28, 2020

White glove service. Gold is a Better way lead me to Advantage Gold. Jared is top notch and explained the IRA roll over into physical metals thoroughly. Their education and passion stands out and I have been buying gold for years.

Original review: June 11, 2020

Rudy has been very helpful, transparent, and trustworthy in our transactions in metals acquisitions and divestiture. The company policies reflect transparency and there is a sincere effort to inform the client about the pros and cons of investing in their product. He has been a pleasure to deal with.

Original review: May 12, 2020

Jared was most knowledgeable and helpful. It was my first introduction to the precious metals asset class. He provided great information and answered all my questions. Even though I ended up not meeting the minimum, he remained very kind. Absolutely no pressure and he wanted to make sure I understood how the process works and fully educated. Thank you Jared!

Original review: April 30, 2020

As a first time investor of metals, I was pretty much clueless on what I was doing. I wanted to transfer one of my 401(k) accounts over to metals. Rudy ** with Advantage Gold made everything EASY!!! He took me step through step on what I needed to do and I finally have metals as a diversified investment for another retirement option. I invested in 3 different types of coins. I am a happy camper!!! If you are having thoughts about doing the same thing, transferring a retirement fund or opening up a new account with metals, Advantage Gold is a top notch organization that WILL help you get going!!!

Original review: April 28, 2020

This was my first time experience with Advantage Gold. George ** (I know!) was fantastic with all the educational information and responsive service. It took less than two weeks from order to delivery! They definitely under promise and over delivery! Surprised everyone one! Will definitely recommend to others and use Advantage Gold exclusively in the future.

Original review: April 22, 2020

I had several questions and concerns about doing an IRA roll over into precious metals. Rudy ** was there to help me through the process and explain all of the details of owning precious metals as well as how to roll them into a traditional IRA account. He was right on to answer any and all of my questions and ultimately to acquire the metals I wanted for my long term investment. I look forward to a long business relationship with Rudy and Advantage Gold.

Original review: April 14, 2020

After watching an informative video a representative called to ask if we had any questions in regards to Advantage Gold. He wanted to make sure that we had received the products we had purchased and if we had any questions. Jared was very patient and graciously answered all our questions. He seemed very knowledgeable and sincere. Thank you Jared.

Advantage Gold Company Information