5.0/5 (421 ratings)
Author picture
Written by Lorraine Roberte
Edited by Cassidy McCants

About Advantage Gold

Advantage Gold is a precious metals investment firm that helps clients acquire physical precious metals by direct delivery and through existing retirement accounts. Advantage Gold specializes in education and long-term client relationships, and the company can guide you through the IRA purchase process from start to finish.

Pros

• Direct delivery and home storage
    • Buyback services available
    • U.S. Mint-listed dealer

Cons

• Online purchase not available

Bottom Line

Advantage Gold offers fast gold and silver delivery, and its connection to a large network of suppliers helps keep costs down. The company guides and educates clients without resorting to high-pressure sales tactics.

Advantage Gold Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Advantage Gold?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Advantage Gold?

Original review: June 28, 2022

I have really liked working with Steve on my gold and silver portfolio. He has had great patience with me answering all of my questions and has been very considerate of my time. I didn't feel pressured to make any decision and he allowed me to work through it all until I was sure about what I wanted to do. I would recommend Advantage Gold to anyone that is considering adding precious metals to their portfolio.

Original review: June 20, 2022

I feel very comfortable having found Justin and Shaun at Advantage Gold. They made the entire process of buying gold very easy and I look forward to a long relationship! I will certainly recommend Justin and Shaun and the age team to friends and family.

Original review: June 16, 2022

I recently opened an IRA with Advantage Gold. Due to the volatility in the stock market I was concerned and thought it be wise to versify my portfolio but not knowing much about precious metals I didn't know where to start. Fortunately I received a call from Justin ** with Advantage Gold and he provided me with information pertaining to investing in precious metals. Both he and Shaun ** have got me set up in converting most of my stock ventures into precious metals. I definitely feel more secure with my investments. I have to thank both Justin and Shaun for their great advice in getting me setup in precious metals.

Original review: March 22, 2022

Self-directed gold/silver IRA. Matthew was very helpful. He answered all the questions and concerns my husband and I had regarding purchasing gold. He was attentive and kept me in the loop during the transfer process. He made everything quick and easy. I enjoyed working with Matthew.

Original review: March 17, 2022

Working with the staff at Advantage Gold has been a pleasure. The purchase of precious metals for my IRA was seamless. Matthew was always available to answer my questions and he has provided valuable guidance to help me choose products that are in alignment with my goals. I highly recommend them.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2022

This was my first time investing in gold. My advisor Ben ** did an amazing job answering and explaining with great detail all of my questions and doubts. Very easy process from begging to end. He gave me plenty of time to make my decision and I never felt pushed into any deal. Highly recommend Advantage Gold.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2022

Advantage Gold made disbursement of funds painless and walked me through the steps to completion. From the first call to start the process to complete the transaction. It was effortless, easy and very satisfying. I would recommend Advantage Gold to anyone wanting to get into precious metals.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2022

My wife and I would once again like to thank Brad ** for his gracious manner, ongoing communication, and understanding of our goals from the beginning. Together, Brad ** and Richard ** made our 3rd transaction as seamless as the previous ones! Richard's precious metals knowledge and market insight provided the final ingredient to our portfolio. Now that's a Winning Team!!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2021

Worked with Adam the last few years. Have done multiple transactions. Great experience. Appreciate the prompt service, professionalism and knowledge of precious metals. Would highly recommend Advantage Gold as a precious metals company.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2021

If you are considering making an investment in precious metals, I highly recommend Advantage Gold. Advantage Gold is a top company with integrity and great selection to choose from. You can have peace of mind knowing you made a great choice.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2021

I have worked with Advantage Gold for over two years in the purchase of my gold. They provide the best and most professional customer service, and their prices are unbeatable! They also offer personalized information so you can make the best choices on what gold to buy. Highly recommend without reservation!

Original review: Oct. 29, 2021

I was referred to Advantage Gold by a close friend. Brad ** and I worked closely together to develop a portfolio based on my needs. I had a ton of questions during the process and Brad went above and beyond to assist me in the purchase of metals. I'm so pleased with this company that I remain a loyal customer today!

Original review: Oct. 28, 2021

Ben listened and responded to our statements and questions, again and again. And by this process we then understood better and changed our choices to better match our own goals. He breaks down choices so easily, making it clear what you really want and need to do. It then becomes a fun process!

Original review: Oct. 28, 2021

Worked with Ben **. Ben was very thorough and patient with my questions and account set up. I felt comfortable with Ben’s guidance. He educated me in the different options available for investment. Looking forward to continuing a working relationship with Ben!

Original review: Oct. 20, 2021

The first purchase experience was very good with exceptions. My issues were: (1) having to pay in advance which forced purchase of additional products rather than a refund of the overpayment and (2) no advance indication of the shipping fee for the items requested. This fee was used to adjust the bill to the amount I had sent, and was not entirely based on the shipment. My purchase was delivered in less than a week which was excellent. As a result of this prompt delivery, a second purchase was made without the pre-pay requirement. This was much better. The shipping fee was still adjusted, this time in my favor (for $0.50). Rapid delivery of both shipments is greatly appreciated.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2021

I was introduced to Jay by my sister, Debbie **. We attempted to do a partial rollover from my 401K with my current employer to Advantage Gold. Per my plan, I am not able to initiate a transfer until the age of 65. Jay was kind, knowledgeable & accommodating - wonderful customer service! I plan to contact him in 2 1/2 years.

Patty

Original review: Oct. 5, 2021

Ben was very professional throughout... I was very pleased... I am very uneducated in the purchase of Gold etc. Ben was very patient and explained all I needed to know... I never once felt belittled... I look forward to dealing through him in the future..

Original review: Oct. 1, 2021

We had a great experience working with Jay ** to set up our first self-directed IRA. Jay was very helpful, answering all of our questions professionally, thoroughly, and personably. He made suggestions to assist us in our decision making, and followed through on all the details. We have already recommended him to family members, and we're looking forward to reading through the information the company shares on their website and in their newsletters.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2021

Ben is extremely knowledgeable, professional. His Customer Service and follow up is exceptional, as is that from the entire staff. He thoroughly explained everything in an easy to understand manner, and walked me through the entire process. This is service you rarely see in today's world.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2021

Advantage Gold handled our affairs absolutely perfect! Jay was amazing! He stayed on top of things and answered all of our questions to the fullest. He was very friendly and well spoken. I would absolutely recommend them to my friends and family.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2021

These guys have all the tools to get you invested in Gold and Silver. If you're just starting out and have questions about the process, step one is to call the experts at Advantage Gold. Jay was a great source of information from pricing, buying and receiving tangible gold. Didn't feel like it was high pressure sales. They just want you to understand the benefits of owning gold and silver.

Original review: July 29, 2021

I like Advantage Gold. I like Steve **. I even like the guy who records my transaction to make sure I understand my purchase. Steve ** listens to my concerns and gives me suggestions that that I can use and always do. Good job guys.

Original review: July 19, 2021

Being a novice in this type of investment transaction I was impressed with the professionalism, knowledge and patience of the Advantage Gold agents. They thoroughly explained the products they had available, what products I should buy and why they were the best considering my concerns regarding the current global financial conditions. I highly recommend Advantage Gold to any investor considering adding precious metals to their portfolio.

Original review: June 29, 2021

Thank you Rob for keeping such a good relationship with a long time client. You've made this easy and fun throughout the entire process. I'm very happy with my relationship with this company and am happy to share my experience with others. Glad to be a part of this process with Advantage Gold each step of the way.

Original review: June 29, 2021

I knew I wanted a gold IRA. I contacted them and spoke with Rob. I'm in the process of rolling over my IRA now. He has been very helpful. He keeps me updated about what's going on. I look forward to finally having my IRA out of the markets so I don't worry about it anymore.

Original review: May 28, 2021

My brother has been a client of Advantage Gold for a while. I've he's told me how easy it was to set up a gold IRA. I contacted Rob to find out more information and ask questions. He took his time and was very patient with my wife and I. I'm very glad we did this especially right now. We are very happy that we no longer have to worry about where our money Is invested.

Original review: April 5, 2021

Inquired into purchasing gold and silver coin. Spoke to rep Jay and he followed up on my questions. He was there when I was ready to buy. Jay explained how the process works, educated me where to look for information on purchasing coins and helped in the final selection process. After the order he followed up to make sure we received the coins and when the coins were delayed, he stayed with us until we received our shipment. Overall a very good experience, we will purchase again thru Jay. Herbert

Original review: March 29, 2021

Very educational and helpful experience. I contacted Advantage Gold and spoke with Rob **. He helped me get set up with an account on their educational website and walked me through some of the features. We talked about my different retirement accounts and which ones qualified. I'm glad I got in contact with them.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2021

I am impressed with this company. Between the education materials and Adam Baratta's webinars concerning the overall economic situation I am always learning. Jay was a pleasure to work with and looking forward to working learning more in the future. Good to have them on your side thru all of this uncertainty.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2021

I felt very tentative about making the decision to purchase gold. Finis (and before him, Andrew) spent hours on the phone explaining things to me and answering my numerous questions. Even though I was making a small purchase by comparison to other investors, they treated me with extreme patience and consideration. Finis was also fun to talk to, and helped settle my nervousness with his wisdom, yet without being pushy.

Advantage Gold Company Information