2. Gold IRA Companies

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.97/5

Advantage Gold is a precious metal investments firm focused on helping consumers plan their retirement from start to finish. Specializing in gold and silver, Advantage Gold is there to assist you by setting up your IRA, processing your rollover as well as offering buyback services should you need to liquidate your metals.

Advantage Gold Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Advantage Gold?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Advantage Gold?

Original review: Oct. 31, 2020

I had an opportunity to work with Marc ** at Gold A Better Way. He takes time to educate and share information to help you make decisions about your investment choices. It's a great choice. I look forward to working with them in the future.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2020

I would highly recommend this company if you are looking for help with anything related to investing in gold. They are highly informative and very knowledgeable. Jay was a great asset in the process. Thanks for the help!!

Original review: Oct. 2, 2020

From start to finish the representative fed me the information I needed to make a decision and quickly expedited my purchase and hand it to me in two days. I couldn't be more satisfied with the entire process. Great work!

Original review: Sept. 29, 2020

The staff and Marc **, at Advantage Gold, has been very helpful and patient in assisting me in the setup of my self directed IRA. Additionally he has assisted me in learning the fundamentals of metals investments and setting a course for my continuing education. Many tools are available on the Advantage Gold website to advance my knowledge of the metals market. Working with Advantage Gold has been a very good experience.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2020

I have been very satisfied with Advantage Gold Products, and with my contact. Everything has been handled professionally and efficiently. The products are excellent quality, and at very competitive prices. I would recommend this company to anyone looking to buy precious metals.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2020

Great customer service. Agent very knowledgeable and helpful in explaining and answering my questions about how the self directed IRA works. Set the account up for me. Good knowledge of the metals market and the competition of other sellers of coins and bullion.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2020

Mark quickly became a friend, earning my trust and understanding my concerns and so much more. His caring attitude and patience with me was appreciated. His help in educating me in a short amount of time was also appreciated at such a busy time. The service I received was impeccable.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2020

Marcus was extremely patience and kind as he answered any and all questions I had. He is very knowledgeable and I enjoyed working with him! I would highly recommend working with him because he is committed to providing you quality service in a professional manner. Thank you!

Original review: Aug. 7, 2020

Marc was great. He made understanding the process very easy. I would recommend working with Advantage Gold to my family and will tell them ask for Marc. I’m brand new to all this. Marc was very patient with me and made it easy.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2020

Marc was very informative and patient with all my questions and provided me with all the answers. He gave great analogies and took a lot of time to help me understand the importance of gold and silver. Also, promptly returned all my calls & emails and filled my order quickly. I highly recommend Marc and Advantage Gold, truly a pleasure to work with. :)

Advantage Gold Company Information