2. Gold IRA Companies

5.0/5 (397 ratings)
Call Now Toll Free

About Advantage Gold

Advantage Gold is a precious metals investment firm that helps clients acquire physical precious metals by direct delivery and through existing retirement accounts. Advantage Gold specializes in education and long-term client relationships, and the company can guide you through the IRA purchase process from start to finish.

Pros

• Direct delivery and home storage
  • Buyback services available
  • U.S. Mint-listed dealer

Cons

• Online purchase not available

Bottom Line

Advantage Gold offers fast gold and silver delivery, and its connection to a large network of suppliers helps keep costs down. The company guides and educates clients without resorting to high-pressure sales tactics.

Advantage Gold Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Advantage Gold?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Advantage Gold?

Original review: March 29, 2021

Very educational and helpful experience. I contacted Advantage Gold and spoke with Rob **. He helped me get set up with an account on their educational website and walked me through some of the features. We talked about my different retirement accounts and which ones qualified. I'm glad I got in contact with them.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2021

I am impressed with this company. Between the education materials and Adam Baratta's webinars concerning the overall economic situation I am always learning. Jay was a pleasure to work with and looking forward to working learning more in the future. Good to have them on your side thru all of this uncertainty.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2021

I felt very tentative about making the decision to purchase gold. Finis (and before him, Andrew) spent hours on the phone explaining things to me and answering my numerous questions. Even though I was making a small purchase by comparison to other investors, they treated me with extreme patience and consideration. Finis was also fun to talk to, and helped settle my nervousness with his wisdom, yet without being pushy.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2020

The webinars have been great. Jared and the team at Advantage Gold walked me through their educational platform which really helped me decide not only how much to invest but with whom to do business with.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2020

I had an opportunity to work with Marc ** at Gold A Better Way. He takes time to educate and share information to help you make decisions about your investment choices. It's a great choice. I look forward to working with them in the future.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2020

I would highly recommend this company if you are looking for help with anything related to investing in gold. They are highly informative and very knowledgeable. Jay was a great asset in the process. Thanks for the help!!

Original review: Oct. 2, 2020

From start to finish the representative fed me the information I needed to make a decision and quickly expedited my purchase and hand it to me in two days. I couldn't be more satisfied with the entire process. Great work!

Original review: Sept. 28, 2020

I have been very satisfied with Advantage Gold Products, and with my contact. Everything has been handled professionally and efficiently. The products are excellent quality, and at very competitive prices. I would recommend this company to anyone looking to buy precious metals.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2020

Great customer service. Agent very knowledgeable and helpful in explaining and answering my questions about how the self directed IRA works. Set the account up for me. Good knowledge of the metals market and the competition of other sellers of coins and bullion.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2020

Mark quickly became a friend, earning my trust and understanding my concerns and so much more. His caring attitude and patience with me was appreciated. His help in educating me in a short amount of time was also appreciated at such a busy time. The service I received was impeccable.

Advantage Gold Company Information