5.0/5 (409 ratings)
Call Now Toll Free

About Advantage Gold

Advantage Gold is a precious metals investment firm that helps clients acquire physical precious metals by direct delivery and through existing retirement accounts. Advantage Gold specializes in education and long-term client relationships, and the company can guide you through the IRA purchase process from start to finish.

Pros

• Direct delivery and home storage
  • Buyback services available
  • U.S. Mint-listed dealer

Cons

• Online purchase not available

Bottom Line

Advantage Gold offers fast gold and silver delivery, and its connection to a large network of suppliers helps keep costs down. The company guides and educates clients without resorting to high-pressure sales tactics.

Advantage Gold Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Advantage Gold?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Advantage Gold?

Original review: Oct. 28, 2021

Ben listened and responded to our statements and questions, again and again. And by this process we then understood better and changed our choices to better match our own goals. He breaks down choices so easily, making it clear what you really want and need to do. It then becomes a fun process!

Original review: Oct. 28, 2021

Worked with Ben **. Ben was very thorough and patient with my questions and account set up. I felt comfortable with Ben’s guidance. He educated me in the different options available for investment. Looking forward to continuing a working relationship with Ben!

Original review: Oct. 20, 2021

The first purchase experience was very good with exceptions. My issues were: (1) having to pay in advance which forced purchase of additional products rather than a refund of the overpayment and (2) no advance indication of the shipping fee for the items requested. This fee was used to adjust the bill to the amount I had sent, and was not entirely based on the shipment. My purchase was delivered in less than a week which was excellent. As a result of this prompt delivery, a second purchase was made without the pre-pay requirement. This was much better. The shipping fee was still adjusted, this time in my favor (for $0.50). Rapid delivery of both shipments is greatly appreciated.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2021

I was introduced to Jay by my sister, Debbie **. We attempted to do a partial rollover from my 401K with my current employer to Advantage Gold. Per my plan, I am not able to initiate a transfer until the age of 65. Jay was kind, knowledgeable & accommodating - wonderful customer service! I plan to contact him in 2 1/2 years.

Patty

Original review: Oct. 5, 2021

Ben was very professional throughout... I was very pleased... I am very uneducated in the purchase of Gold etc. Ben was very patient and explained all I needed to know... I never once felt belittled... I look forward to dealing through him in the future..

Original review: Oct. 1, 2021

We had a great experience working with Jay ** to set up our first self-directed IRA. Jay was very helpful, answering all of our questions professionally, thoroughly, and personably. He made suggestions to assist us in our decision making, and followed through on all the details. We have already recommended him to family members, and we're looking forward to reading through the information the company shares on their website and in their newsletters.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2021

Ben is extremely knowledgeable, professional. His Customer Service and follow up is exceptional, as is that from the entire staff. He thoroughly explained everything in an easy to understand manner, and walked me through the entire process. This is service you rarely see in today's world.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2021

Advantage Gold handled our affairs absolutely perfect! Jay was amazing! He stayed on top of things and answered all of our questions to the fullest. He was very friendly and well spoken. I would absolutely recommend them to my friends and family.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2021

These guys have all the tools to get you invested in Gold and Silver. If you're just starting out and have questions about the process, step one is to call the experts at Advantage Gold. Jay was a great source of information from pricing, buying and receiving tangible gold. Didn't feel like it was high pressure sales. They just want you to understand the benefits of owning gold and silver.

Original review: July 29, 2021

I like Advantage Gold. I like Steve **. I even like the guy who records my transaction to make sure I understand my purchase. Steve ** listens to my concerns and gives me suggestions that that I can use and always do. Good job guys.

Original review: July 19, 2021

Being a novice in this type of investment transaction I was impressed with the professionalism, knowledge and patience of the Advantage Gold agents. They thoroughly explained the products they had available, what products I should buy and why they were the best considering my concerns regarding the current global financial conditions. I highly recommend Advantage Gold to any investor considering adding precious metals to their portfolio.

Original review: June 29, 2021

Thank you Rob for keeping such a good relationship with a long time client. You've made this easy and fun throughout the entire process. I'm very happy with my relationship with this company and am happy to share my experience with others. Glad to be a part of this process with Advantage Gold each step of the way.

Original review: June 29, 2021

I knew I wanted a gold IRA. I contacted them and spoke with Rob. I'm in the process of rolling over my IRA now. He has been very helpful. He keeps me updated about what's going on. I look forward to finally having my IRA out of the markets so I don't worry about it anymore.

Original review: May 28, 2021

My brother has been a client of Advantage Gold for a while. I've he's told me how easy it was to set up a gold IRA. I contacted Rob to find out more information and ask questions. He took his time and was very patient with my wife and I. I'm very glad we did this especially right now. We are very happy that we no longer have to worry about where our money Is invested.

Original review: April 5, 2021

Inquired into purchasing gold and silver coin. Spoke to rep Jay and he followed up on my questions. He was there when I was ready to buy. Jay explained how the process works, educated me where to look for information on purchasing coins and helped in the final selection process. After the order he followed up to make sure we received the coins and when the coins were delayed, he stayed with us until we received our shipment. Overall a very good experience, we will purchase again thru Jay. Herbert

Original review: March 29, 2021

Very educational and helpful experience. I contacted Advantage Gold and spoke with Rob **. He helped me get set up with an account on their educational website and walked me through some of the features. We talked about my different retirement accounts and which ones qualified. I'm glad I got in contact with them.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2021

I am impressed with this company. Between the education materials and Adam Baratta's webinars concerning the overall economic situation I am always learning. Jay was a pleasure to work with and looking forward to working learning more in the future. Good to have them on your side thru all of this uncertainty.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2021

I felt very tentative about making the decision to purchase gold. Finis (and before him, Andrew) spent hours on the phone explaining things to me and answering my numerous questions. Even though I was making a small purchase by comparison to other investors, they treated me with extreme patience and consideration. Finis was also fun to talk to, and helped settle my nervousness with his wisdom, yet without being pushy.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2020

I was concerned about the economy and the future outlook, I contacted Advantage Gold after watching a webinar by Adam Baratta. He was very well spoken and made me comfortable with the idea of learning about Gold as an investment. I spoke with Rob ** who gave me a quick walkthrough on their website. So glad to get all the information I did and can't wait to get started with investing in precious metals.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2020

The webinars have been great. Jared and the team at Advantage Gold walked me through their educational platform which really helped me decide not only how much to invest but with whom to do business with.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2020

I had an opportunity to work with Marc ** at Gold A Better Way. He takes time to educate and share information to help you make decisions about your investment choices. It's a great choice. I look forward to working with them in the future.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2020

I would highly recommend this company if you are looking for help with anything related to investing in gold. They are highly informative and very knowledgeable. Jay was a great asset in the process. Thanks for the help!!

Original review: Oct. 2, 2020

From start to finish the representative fed me the information I needed to make a decision and quickly expedited my purchase and hand it to me in two days. I couldn't be more satisfied with the entire process. Great work!

Original review: Sept. 29, 2020

The staff and Marc **, at Advantage Gold, has been very helpful and patient in assisting me in the setup of my self directed IRA. Additionally he has assisted me in learning the fundamentals of metals investments and setting a course for my continuing education. Many tools are available on the Advantage Gold website to advance my knowledge of the metals market. Working with Advantage Gold has been a very good experience.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2020

I have been very satisfied with Advantage Gold Products, and with my contact. Everything has been handled professionally and efficiently. The products are excellent quality, and at very competitive prices. I would recommend this company to anyone looking to buy precious metals.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2020

Great customer service. Agent very knowledgeable and helpful in explaining and answering my questions about how the self directed IRA works. Set the account up for me. Good knowledge of the metals market and the competition of other sellers of coins and bullion.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2020

Mark quickly became a friend, earning my trust and understanding my concerns and so much more. His caring attitude and patience with me was appreciated. His help in educating me in a short amount of time was also appreciated at such a busy time. The service I received was impeccable.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2020

I was looking for a way to invest the money in my Traditional IRA in something other than the stock market. Advantage Gold provided the solution. I could buy tangible gold and silver and have it kept inexpensively at a depository...so no home safe needed. Advantage Gold made the process effortless, personally walking you through all the paperwork. And since this was an investment avenue I knew nothing about, the education and the tools they provided have been invaluable. The integrity and customer service of their staff has been impeccable.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2020

Marcus was extremely patience and kind as he answered any and all questions I had. He is very knowledgeable and I enjoyed working with him! I would highly recommend working with him because he is committed to providing you quality service in a professional manner. Thank you!

Original review: Aug. 7, 2020

Marc was great. He made understanding the process very easy. I would recommend working with Advantage Gold to my family and will tell them ask for Marc. I’m brand new to all this. Marc was very patient with me and made it easy.

Advantage Gold Company Information