Bumble

Compare Online Dating Websites & Services

Research top Online Dating Websites & Services recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

The price is great. There is a lot of site that try and do this but they wanna feed off your emotions and your bank. These people just wanna help you and not kill you. I have found some really great people on here. The quality is top notch. I never seen a better site. I will say hands down this is top of the dating sites and I know I will love them for time to come. You can only talk to who you want. You do not have to worry about weird matches that does not tailor to you. I have never had a problem with them before and I hope not to. The use on the phone is so easy to use and very nice. I love how I can access it from anywhere and I don't have to worry. This site is so great and I will continue.

The service was valuable because I was looking for a match for a friend of mine and even though no match was found I would try again. It needed to be more detailed because and have more options to contact them and have more free options. The matches were good. I think there should be more perimeters for it so people will get what they are really looking for and make sure that both people are safe - that they are not meeting someone dangerous. I think the privacy setting were okay. I think all privacy settings should be as secure as they can be but I know they can't because there is always a hacker out there who is smarter.

Definitely a good value, a chance and new way to make new friends and possibly meet up. I would highly recommend this app to my friends who are looking. They are very good at matching you up with people who have a lot in common with you but sometimes they match you up with creeps. More often though, it's a good match. Honestly I don't know much about the privacy settings. I know you can block out things to people you don't want to see but other than that, I really haven't paid much attention to it. Definitely a good mobile app and mobile-friendly. I use the app on my iPhone and it works perfectly most the time. Of course it does glitch and close out some but not too often.

These pictures of beautiful young girls motivated me to keep watching this site day in and day out. I have also recommended the site to all of my friends and family for the future. Great quality in all the matches that I have been hooked up with. Outstanding and amazing young girls. So pretty and intelligent. I do not know how anybody would go anywhere else for their matches. Very private on all materials offered on the site. I had to work my tail off on every entry to learn anything about them. Also, they were working just as hard to gain information about me. I use a laptop computer for all my work on this site.

I think it was a good way for me to meet potential people to date. I am happy with their site. I didn't meet my lifelong partner on this site but met him on a site similar to it, so I know it's a great way to meet people. I think this site has enough search parameters that you can search for someone who is fairly compatible with what you are looking for. I was satisfied with the type of guys the searches resulted in. I felt like I was in control of how private my settings were kept and did not feel uncomfortable with the information that I allowed to be visible on the site. This site worked fine on my phone. I had no problems using it and am happy with how it worked. I would do it again if I was in a position where I needed it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bumble?

It's kinda expensive to join in there for a monthly payment when you can't find the right man for you and keep searching for the date you want and ideal man you want to be with. There are lots of people joining in there but the profile isn't enough and most of the time they are just lying to have a good impression on their dates. Well as far as I know they make the privacy real good and everything is secure so I don't have any problem regarding that matter. It's also customizable and will allow you to do your own privacy settings. Oh it is mobile friendly, it can be access anywhere you wanna go, I just don't like it when I'm using my smartphone because it has a small screen and I can't see the person's profile properly.

It was very valuable because I was able to meet quality, honest people. Therefore the money I spent was worth the effort and time and I do not feel like I lost anything. It was really perfect and they made a match within 24 hours no matter what and almost nearly got a perfect match for me based on interests and type. I was happy as they focus on safety and finding honest, quality people so never did I feel unsecure using the program and I was never at risk. It was awesome for me, I love the app and I had enjoyment using it and it is so user friendly that I showed a few friends and they want to use it now as well.

I was not really expecting anything. I was just looking and it was fun to look. I got exactly what I was looking for from the site. I've talked with a few people, but nothing ever came of the conversations. I liked that they only matched you with people you selected. That makes it a little easier when you start a conversation with someone and eventually leads into a face to face meeting. I never really used the privacy settings, so I am not sure how to comment on this section. I never felt like my privacy was at risk or anything like that, so I guess I was satisfied with the privacy settings. I like how easy it is to use on your phone. That allows you to only match with people who are nearby to you. For someone like me who was just looking through, it was also easy to do on my mobile and gave me a great ability to waste time looking through profiles.

Great for networking and helps me meet people. Easy to use and get others to join. I have recommended it to a lot of my friends and extended things for my business. I use it for business so I do get good matches that turn out as friends that turn out as business associates. I have not been extremely active in being exclusive so I am still waiting on that one person. I can make changes as needed to edit what is seen by others and can completely disappear if I needed to. I am not very public on these sites. I think it may just be that I need a new phone because I have trouble on mobile so I generally just use my computer which is fine with me.

I was not really expecting anything. I was just looking and it was fun to look. I got exactly what I was looking for from the site. I've talked with a few people, but nothing ever came of the conversations. I liked that they only matched you with people you selected. That makes it a little easier when you start a conversation with someone and eventually leads into a face to face meeting. I never felt like my privacy was at risk or anything like that, so I guess I was satisfied with the privacy settings. I like how easy it is to use on your phone. That allows you to only match with people who are nearby to you. For someone like me who was just looking through, it was also easy to do on my mobile and gave me a great ability to waste time looking through profiles.

The value of people on the app was great, compared to Tinder. I found that the connections were a little more real and the people were a little more serious about being on dating apps. The matches were much better than Tinder. Better quality of matches. I was very satisfied with it. The people I chose to meet were great. The privacy is pretty good. It's pretty easy to find people, based on mutual connections, but for the most part privacy was good. It was good being a woman on there being able to do some research on my matches. Easy to use and navigate. The app probably isn't as fast as it could be for the volume of users it has. That being said, it is easy to use and understand.

Bumble Company Profile