Find an Online Dating Sites partner

Help me decide

3.7/5 (369 ratings)
Find an Online Dating Sites partner
Banner image

Single? Frustrated with online dating?

Take back control of your love life now with LoveAndMatchmaking

Get Started

About Bumble

Banner image

Single? Frustrated with online dating?

Take back control of your love life now with LoveAndMatchmaking

Get Started

Bumble Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bumble?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bumble?

Original review: June 26, 2021

I like the way it's set up and When I help my daughter check out profiles we have the best time. We have met some nice people and some weird people (in a good way). We will continue to use Bumble until we find her match.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2021

Bumble posted unauthorized charges to my bank account. Apparently, I'm not the only one they have scammed, because there was a class action lawsuit taken out against them, and Bumble lost. I did receive a settlement check from Bumble, I guess the legal system forced Bumble to make restitution. 0 out of 5 stars unethical/fraudulent business practices. Bumble is run by people who tout being respectful, but then they practice slimy, unethical business practices.

Get buying tips about Online Dating Sites and Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2021

Bumble is a scam. Paid for a month and was blocked after one day. They kept my money. Total rip-off. Save your money. Don’t bother with these scam artists. Spend your money elsewhere but not on this useless dating site.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2021

I joined and submitted over 24 photos to be verified. It has rejected them all. And I can’t get into my account to cancel. Customer support is no help and there is no phone number. They have my money but I can’t use their product. Complete waste of my time.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2021

Bumble has blocked my account on two occasions and kept the remaining of the subscription amount. They apparently block accounts based on a user's report/complaint, but the fact that anybody can leave a complaint (if you do not respond to their messages because you are busy or you politely say no to continue chatting with them for whatever reason) makes the whole process very unreliable and unreasonable. There is no telephone number to call the company and all emails to Bumble Support were ignored.

After trying for many hours, I could get a hold of a customer care agent on Facebook Messenger and told him what happened and that I was wrongly accused by Bumble (was never rude, inappropriate or abusive to any user). The agent wrote on chat that an investigation has been conducted by several managers and they all found my behaviour to be inappropriate therefore my account was blocked. When I asked for specific reasons/justifications, the agent said "our decision is final and we do not have time to provide evidences". He then went ahead and closed the chat/ticket abruptly.

I doubt there are any managers or anybody investigating such cases, and perhaps some BOT automatically blocks the account if it is reported by a user (no matter genuine or bogus claim). They don't respond to emails, there is no phone number to call so I doubt there is any real management. This makes the whole process opaque. I felt very insulted the way I was wrongly accused and my queries ignored by Bumble. It's disappointing being treated like this by a company I trusted.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2021

Any person can make a complaint in which they block your account and keep charging you unless you unsubscribe. What a scam. Reached out 5x and didn't get a response for 2 months. If you buy 6 months and you get blocked they keep all the money. Even though you can't access or talk to anyone.

Original review: July 13, 2021

About a week after signing up I set my cancelation date so I wouldn't forget...Now I constantly see the same men even with my settings for "whole country". Emails to customer service go unanswered other than the automated response of "someone will get back to you". Cannot change location other than going into "travel mode". I am relocating & do not wish to date in my current area.

Original review: July 2, 2021

I requested for a one-day service advertised as $1.99 to try out the new app. I opened and used the app for only 24 hours. However, I was getting charged $3.49 instead of $1.99 per day for 16 days on a daily basis. I contacted Bumble support to look into the matter and address the issue but they ignored my concern in their email responses twice. I was also unable to reply to their emails to create a trail and keep track of addressing issue. I have deleted my account to avoid further unauthorized charges to my credit card. Wish I didn't sign up in the first place

Original review: June 23, 2021

Bumble is a horrifically awful dating site. Not only are a huge majority of the profiles fake, but one man I was speaking with was a registered sex offender who was in jail for twenty years for rape, only to be released and then attack five different women on five different occasions before being caught again. I only learned this because I Google anyone I speak with and he was stupid enough to give me his real name. The male profiles on this site, for the most part, were fake. It also seemed odd that as I traveled, I’d all of a sudden get a “like” from someone in that exact area. Complete waste of money and dangerous, to boot!

Original review: June 11, 2021

I paid for a 30 day trial and as a female I found zero options available to me as a 66 year old who is outgoing, ready to travel, communicate, and negotiate for a companion. I found it to be a waste of my money.

Original review: June 10, 2021

I have been blocked with two different accounts now with Bumble. It took me a ton of courage to even sign up for an online dating app and I've been blocked now twice in 3 days of trying the app (once after just an hour of having a live profile). Bumble has not responded to over 7 contacts, emails or inquiries requesting help. I have also now paid for the app twice with no response or refund. Worst part is I had begun conversations on the second try and now have lost all contact ability. Couldn't be more frustrated or discouraged. I have not done anything abnormal whatsoever and simply made a profile and began conversation with minimal candidates. I can't even get a response from Bumble to unlock me, refund me or any contact WHATSOEVER!

Bumble Company Information