2.72/5

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

Bumble

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

Bumble Reviews

Original review: Oct. 9, 2019

This is just as easy to use as other apps. You have to be able to upload a photo, write a short bio, and have the time to go looking, answer questions, and actually set up dates. I found my husband on here.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2019

I find there aren't as many scammers on Bumble as there are on other sites. Sometimes the matches they put up are way too far away. I understand that they would rather match you with someone too far than not have any matches at all. I disagree-it's a disappointment when the match lives 4 hours away by car, even more so when it's by plane. It makes me feel that telling them the farthest I am willing to travel is just a waste of my time.

Get expert buying tips about Online Dating Sites and Services delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
      Original review: Oct. 3, 2019

The Bumble app has an easy format to navigate and I like that women have to make the first contact. That Helped me out of my comfort zone. I liked that you can adjust your distance from possible matches.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2019

Bumble is the most female-friendly and empowering site I’ve tried. It puts the first “move” in the hands of the woman. I appreciated that so much! No more harassing or inappropriate msgs from guys I wasn’t interested in. When your subscription runs out, you can still see any “connections” you previously made on the site.

Original review: July 22, 2019

Don't know where all the negative reviews are coming from. I live in Cleveland, Ohio and have been on the site less than a week. Already been on several dates and one booty call. It may depend on the city you live in but I think it's what you say in your profile and if you're decent looking.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bumble?

Original review: Dec. 6, 2019

I had been using Hinge for a few months with no bug and decided to step up my dating game and allocate more time to it. That is when I decided to go for what many considered to be the 2nd best alternative in my city (Toronto) and I signed up for the 3 month BUMBLE membership. This has been the most frustrating experience. Within 24 hours of taking my payment, their app starting bugging on me and I could not log in anymore. I reached out a total of 7 times over 7 days and no answer to properly fix the issue. Only automated messages or at the beginning some ridiculous advice on rebooting the service that did not work... Now they aren't even responding. This company is a complete scam and they sell something they cannot deliver. NEVER GIVE THEM ANY MONEY! Or you'll get taken advantage of as I have.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2019

You receive profiles that are not in your search area. The profile reads a city near you but then it also has “lives in”. That’s the real city they're located in. That city is 100’s of miles away! Don’t bother, they are RIPPING US ALL OFF!!!

Original review: Nov. 18, 2019

I have no idea what is happening but I was banned from Hinge, then 3 days later from Bumble and now Tinder. I was only on Tinder for less than 7 hours. Clearly the platforms share the database yet they are not responding to my emails. I emailed Bumble more than a week ago asking what happened, no response followed by another email 2 days ago with no reply. I'm very polite to matches and did not violate any of the T&C. I think someone must have stolen my information but no one is willing to tell me why I was banned. Very frustrating and so unfair. I'm being treated like a criminal but not even told what happened. :(

Original review: Nov. 13, 2019

Bumble blocked me and gave no reason for their action other than declaring "Your account has been blocked because we’ve received several reports about your behavior on our platform." Either my account was hacked, or Bumble made a mistake. I have always been respectful and never confrontational or offensive. Regardless, Bumble has been neither fair nor reasonable with me, so be advised that you may lose your access at any time for any reason with no explanation. Spread the word!

Original review: Nov. 9, 2019

I signed on for a three month membership and am currently in my 3rd week. I originally signed on as a basic free member for about a week as I accumulated 50+ profiles in my queue which I couldn’t see unless I upgraded to a paid member. As soon as I submitted my payment, I was able to view the 50+ (Which turned out to be 51ish) profiles in my queue. Majority of profiles were too far; Note: I’m 30 minutes away from major city Philadelphia.

My age preferences of 5 years I feel is reasonable. Numerous profiles showed only “current location”, which I realized soon enough are profiles of visitors to your local area. So once I plowed through these 51ish profiles, my vault was empty. Every day after that, I may receive only a few profiles that again either just say “current location” or also add where they live which is usually across country. So Bumble is a great app for booty calls, otherwise not very many relationship seeking members in Bumble, waste of my money!

Bumble Company Information