3.8/5 (410 ratings)
Find an Online Dating Sites partner
Banner image

Single? Frustrated with online dating?

Take back control of your love life now with LoveAndMatchmaking

Get Started

About Bumble

Banner image

Single? Frustrated with online dating?

Take back control of your love life now with LoveAndMatchmaking

Get Started

Bumble Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bumble?

Original review: Jan. 31, 2023

Just as worthless as every other dating site for men. I am considered reasonably decent looking, very fit, professionally accomplished, and am financially healthy. I paid to have two separate professional photo sessions, as well as using a professional profile service. In a full month of attempting to utilize the site, I received zero interest, and constantly received attempts from the site to pay for uncharges (beyond having paid for a premium subscription), as well as misleading emails from the site claiming that someone was attempting to contact me, only to log in to find that it was simply the site luring me into logging in for metric/advertising purposes (presumably). Utter waste of time and money. Better off spending money on traveling or anything but this.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2023

I thought it was good but it took forever to actually connect with a real date. It's 90% fake profiles. And if you do manage to make a connection. They'll sabotage it, by shutting down access to your messages, and various other blocks. They ARE NOT helpful nor honorable. Narcissistic deceitful garbage. See for yourself.

Get buying tips about Online Dating Sites and Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2022

They removed my lifetime premium paid membership, without a reason that made any sense. They would not answer my question which took layers of pages to even be able to contact customer support and still no answer. I am a professional female - I hear from male friends on Bumble Date that there are tons of female scammers who should be removed - they couldn't believe my profile would be removed and for no reasonable reason. Zero customer support help!

Original review: Dec. 27, 2022

This company is a scam. On the app is says your premium subscription ends on a certain date. Says nothing of renewing. But that's what it does. Also they refuse refunds. Under no circumstances will they ever refund anyone. But on the app store their customer service people reply being all fake nice and sweet saying they'll email you to resolve the issue. Well they email you to say you'll never get a refund. So in public they act nice and fake to keep the scam going. Honestly anyone working for these people should be ashamed. Any success the app has is basically accidental or coincidental.

They do nothing to actually earn their money. They hurt more people than they help. Most of the reviews that aren't years old are extremely negative. Someone needs to do something about this. This company is stealing millions of dollars from people with their garbage product and ridiculous refund policy. How can someone run a business like this and how can it be allowed?

Original review: Dec. 10, 2022

I have emailed several times about how they are allowing their customers to use their real pictures then change them. They assured me this wasn't happening but then today there was a glitch and I refreshed and lo and behold there were 2 different men's pictures on the profile and in the profile pic was no longer a ** middle age male but a teenage ** male. When I called him out he deleted his profile. This has happened 3 to 4 times in 2 weeks. You no longer know who is real or who is fake, I'm paying for a site with lots of games that found a way to infiltrate their system and no one at Bumble cares about the safety of its paying customers because the game pay too.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2022

Very few will respond. When they do they exchange a few "hi's" or "where you from?" Then no more response. Must be fake accounts. I wasted my money! I cancelled. I would not recommend this dating app.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2022

Dangerous unsafe and theft with the Bumble dating app. Want to warn others beforehand. The owner and app itself is designed to cheat you as well we found out.. My friend also got robbed on bumble.. Don't waste any Money on this app or any time furthermore and don't let your children use this app or monitor very closely. Extremely unsafe theft and communist design. Should be shut down.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2022

I signed up for one month and intended it to be just a trial to see how the app worked for me. I was careful to NOT push any auto renew button, but Bumble sneakily makes your Apple subscription set itself to auto renew instead of allowing the client the option to NOT auto renew. By the 30th day, I knew this app was no good for real dating for a senior guy (65) and had decided to let it auto-expire. I then got auto bill notice from Apple.

Immediately, I deleted the entire app account and asked Bumble to credit my credit card back as I obviously had not used any of the second month. I also wrote Bumble customer service and was given a glib response that it was too bad for me and they would not credit my account even if it was now deleted. I wrote again and stated I would leave a bad review as well as instruct my credit card company to stop payment. Bumble wrote back and the message was basically - "tough luck" go ahead and try with the agent pointing me towards their user agreement which has the auto pay buried within it. Bumble customer "service" is a joke - BAD business model too as I intend to spread the word about what a sham this app is for just draining your bank account...

Original review: Oct. 6, 2022

Bumble has many users that are HIV positive. You must be careful when you are meeting with people. Bumble promotes women over men, so HIV women are acceptable but your mean messages are not. HIV is what I got from Bumble.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2022

Bumble is a complete waste of time. As a woman, it takes time and energy to match with men. Then when you receive a response, the men don't take the initiative to connect outside of bumble. As an adult, I'm too busy communicating with men who are beta or too weak to make a connection outside the app. In addition, you also run into the men who feel deserving and entitled to ask you for a sexual relationship without earning such a thing. So the app is a waste of time.

Bumble Company Information