Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.86/5

Single? Frustrated with online dating?

Take back control of your love life now with LoveAndMatchmaking

Get Started

Unsubscribe at any time.

Single? Frustrated with online dating?

Take back control of your love life now with LoveAndMatchmaking

Get Started

Bumble Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bumble?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bumble?

Original review: June 11, 2020

I have tried so many dating sites for so many years. I had only heard of Bumble on Instagram pages. I ended up asking a friend I met on there what site she recommended for actually meeting men. She advised that Bumble had the best quality and I have to agree. I've met more quality guys on there than any other site.

Original review: May 29, 2020

This app has been really helpful in my dating life as I am a busy professional with little time to sit at a bar. Better yet, the woman goes first, meaning that it can reduce the likelihood of harassment or unsolicited pressure from men. The app has updated safety features and question prompts to break the ice. I would highly recommend to those trying to find a match without a significant cost.

Get buying tips about Online Dating Sites and Services delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.

Original review: May 27, 2020

Plenty of compatible individual to choose from. However, if you swipe left they are gone forever. If you actually meet someone, I do not like that the chat does not give a time-stamp of the messages sent. Therefore, you have no idea how long the message has been waiting or when it was sent. I do like the new features added such as the conversation starters and the face time feature (never used face time though). I love that this site is not just for dating. This site is an outlet where you can meet a new circle of girlfriends trying to connect with each other for girls night out or just a nice social outing, connect with professionals trying to network with each other.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2019

This is just as easy to use as other apps. You have to be able to upload a photo, write a short bio, and have the time to go looking, answer questions, and actually set up dates. I found my husband on here.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2019

I find there aren't as many scammers on Bumble as there are on other sites. Sometimes the matches they put up are way too far away. I understand that they would rather match you with someone too far than not have any matches at all. I disagree-it's a disappointment when the match lives 4 hours away by car, even more so when it's by plane. It makes me feel that telling them the farthest I am willing to travel is just a waste of my time.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2020

The issue is the verification process (to verify that you are a real person). You have to take a picture of yourself in the same bodily position as the example they provide. That is not possible when one of your arms is tied up holding the phone & at a distance. A webcam is needed, which I don't have. So, unless you have a webcam, your registration will fail. Otherwise, you will need to recruit outside assistance.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2020

It's no different than FOP which is full of perverts. I joined cause suppose to be professionally based like individuals. I complained and ended my services early. I'm to be active til Aug 28, 2020. They suspended my activity. I want ALL my money back or reporting to the Federal Consumer Protection Bureau!!

Original review: July 4, 2020

As best I can tell, right swipes are almost never delivered to the recipient. The idea is to sell you on buying coins to Superswipe, which themselves are never delivered. It's all a psychological game. Further, they have an AI algorithm to give you the false belief people are swiping right on you, but the profiles are ludicrous, so they know you won't ever match them.

Original review: July 1, 2020

Hundred and hundreds of fake profiles. Foolish site that lures you in because they want to sell your photos for facial recognition. Reported underage girls, and Bumble took too long to take action. They say women must write first. What a joke. You'll never get more than a Hi. Closed account with this waste of time site.

Resolution response: Aug. 1, 2020

So I finally heard from Bumble. Apparently my account was under an old phone #. It took a long time between responses but they finally credited my account and switched it to my current #.

Original review: June 29, 2020

I installed the app, signed up and paid for unlimited boost. I upgrade my phone and reinstalled the app. My account no longer seem to exist. I emailed customer service with my email address and phone # and PayPal receipt for the service purchased. I was told they couldn't locate my original account and would pass the case zlong to a supervisor. I never heard back and they no longer answer my emails. DON'T SPEND ANY MONEY ON BUMBLE. Their customer service is non existent and they basically stole my money.

Bumble Company Information