Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.71/5

Banner image

Single? Frustrated with online dating?

Take back control of your love life now with LoveAndMatchmaking

Get Started

Banner image

Single? Frustrated with online dating?

Take back control of your love life now with LoveAndMatchmaking

Get Started

Bumble Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bumble?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bumble?

Original review: June 11, 2020

I have tried so many dating sites for so many years. I had only heard of Bumble on Instagram pages. I ended up asking a friend I met on there what site she recommended for actually meeting men. She advised that Bumble had the best quality and I have to agree. I've met more quality guys on there than any other site.

Original review: May 29, 2020

This app has been really helpful in my dating life as I am a busy professional with little time to sit at a bar. Better yet, the woman goes first, meaning that it can reduce the likelihood of harassment or unsolicited pressure from men. The app has updated safety features and question prompts to break the ice. I would highly recommend to those trying to find a match without a significant cost.

Get buying tips about Online Dating Sites and Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 27, 2020

Plenty of compatible individual to choose from. However, if you swipe left they are gone forever. If you actually meet someone, I do not like that the chat does not give a time-stamp of the messages sent. Therefore, you have no idea how long the message has been waiting or when it was sent. I do like the new features added such as the conversation starters and the face time feature (never used face time though). I love that this site is not just for dating. This site is an outlet where you can meet a new circle of girlfriends trying to connect with each other for girls night out or just a nice social outing, connect with professionals trying to network with each other.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2021

I was searching for a Christian relationship on Bumble and met someone and started an adult conversation about our faiths. I didn't understand why she checked Christian and liberal. Christians do not support the liberal platform of Abortion, homosexuality, gay marriage. I was helping her understand the words of Christ by offering scripture and resources such as Theologians on YouTube or local christian radio stations. Obviously, she couldn't handle this adult conversation and got me canceled. Bumble claimed I was engaged in hate speech and banned me for life. Helping people from God's wrath and hell is love speech.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2021

While I like the idea of women making the first move in contacting (it saves me a lot of time and allows me to filter them), Bumble has failed on multiple fronts. First, the site went from allowing me to log in, to just re-directing me to sign up for a new account, even after they send the code to my phone. It is really bizarre as it was working fine and then using the codes they sent to my phone worked to send me to a new registration page. But it gets worse. I contacted them about this and they responded with an answer that had nothing to do with my question.. It is as if they didn't even read the question.

Also, strange enough, apparently I have apparently exhausted all of the women in Mexico in a few hours in the first couple of days. Up until my account just stopped working I saw probably a few hundred profiles in the first couple days, but then every time I logged the next days in I would see maybe 1 or 2 profiles before Bumble says "You're all caught up". This was the same day after day up until their login functionality stopped working. I guess that's that.. There apparently are not more than maybe 4 hundred women on Bumble 25-42 between the "all of Mexico" about 100 KM north of the border (I tried both). It's unfortunate that I bought 6 months of time in advance. Strange enough it was after I requested a refund (I'm only about 2 weeks in) that they replied with an answer having nothing to do with my question.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2021

Yes you can create an account for “free” but you can’t even SEE the faces of men who are interested you without upgrading your account to a paid service. I thought it was a great idea as a confident woman to try this app. I set up an account and within a few minutes 3 men sent me a notification. The pics were pixelated so I couldn’t see their faces. When I clicked on one it say I had to upgrade to the premium service to see the man’s profile. I immediately felt bamboozled into giving my personal information to yet another app. I logged back in today just to see if there would be anything different like maybe some men may have paid accounts and some don’t and I’d be able to see them. Nope, same story. Had 36 notifications and ALL of them were pixelated.

As a business owner myself I generally don’t prefer to write bad reviews. However, I maintain honesty in my marketing and it’s unfortunate some businesses don’t feel this is a requirement. If your product is worth the money then market it for its value, period!!!! They should be honest and tell you that if you really want to see and meet people you have to pay. It was absolutely horrible experience and a waste of my time!

Original review: Dec. 16, 2020

I was using the app for a while and just starting to talk to people, I never violated any of their usage terms or anything yet they nuked my account anyway without any warning or notice, I assume the ex at the time reported me because I was trying to move on, turns out all you need to be removed is 1 complaint from someone accusing you of doing what they did, it was incredibly disappointing that they couldn't even bother to email me. It took 2 or 3 months for support to figure it out to tell me which is what makes the whole experience with this app complete junk, and I do not recommend to anyone.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2020

Many of the people who contacted me were fake. Some of the profiles I rejected were sent multiple times. I know that they are fake! There are so many fake accounts on the site that it is not worth responding to anyone. Customer service did not address my concerns, so I am posting them here. The company plans going public next year. LOL Investing in this company?? You must be kidding me. Stay away.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2020

I've tried Bumble for some reason. I guess it sounded a little better than other apps. After using it for a bit it just felt like other dating apps which try to get you to sign up. Using it made me feel like I was ugly, worthless, and like I was supposed to be alone. If I would get a match the timer would run out. I got the impression these were taken accounts trying to get you to pay money and just preying on lonely people.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2020

I was blocked on Bumble after a woman connected with me just to tell me she was a Trump supporter when my profile said we would get along if you didn’t vote for Trump. Shortly after, I was blocked. Criminal.

Bumble Company Information