Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.81/5

Single? Frustrated with online dating?

Take back control of your love life now with LoveAndMatchmaking

Get Started

Single? Frustrated with online dating?

Take back control of your love life now with LoveAndMatchmaking

Get Started

Bumble Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bumble?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bumble?

Original review: June 11, 2020

I have tried so many dating sites for so many years. I had only heard of Bumble on Instagram pages. I ended up asking a friend I met on there what site she recommended for actually meeting men. She advised that Bumble had the best quality and I have to agree. I've met more quality guys on there than any other site.

Original review: May 29, 2020

This app has been really helpful in my dating life as I am a busy professional with little time to sit at a bar. Better yet, the woman goes first, meaning that it can reduce the likelihood of harassment or unsolicited pressure from men. The app has updated safety features and question prompts to break the ice. I would highly recommend to those trying to find a match without a significant cost.

Get buying tips about Online Dating Sites and Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 27, 2020

Plenty of compatible individual to choose from. However, if you swipe left they are gone forever. If you actually meet someone, I do not like that the chat does not give a time-stamp of the messages sent. Therefore, you have no idea how long the message has been waiting or when it was sent. I do like the new features added such as the conversation starters and the face time feature (never used face time though). I love that this site is not just for dating. This site is an outlet where you can meet a new circle of girlfriends trying to connect with each other for girls night out or just a nice social outing, connect with professionals trying to network with each other.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2019

I find there aren't as many scammers on Bumble as there are on other sites. Sometimes the matches they put up are way too far away. I understand that they would rather match you with someone too far than not have any matches at all. I disagree-it's a disappointment when the match lives 4 hours away by car, even more so when it's by plane. It makes me feel that telling them the farthest I am willing to travel is just a waste of my time.

Original review: July 22, 2019

Don't know where all the negative reviews are coming from. I live in Cleveland, Ohio and have been on the site less than a week. Already been on several dates and one booty call. It may depend on the city you live in but I think it's what you say in your profile and if you're decent looking.

Original review: July 4, 2020

As best I can tell, right swipes are almost never delivered to the recipient. The idea is to sell you on buying coins to Superswipe, which themselves are never delivered. It's all a psychological game. Further, they have an AI algorithm to give you the false belief people are swiping right on you, but the profiles are ludicrous, so they know you won't ever match them.

Original review: July 1, 2020

Hundred and hundreds of fake profiles. Foolish site that lures you in because they want to sell your photos for facial recognition. Reported underage girls, and Bumble took too long to take action. They say women must write first. What a joke. You'll never get more than a Hi. Closed account with this waste of time site.

Original review: June 29, 2020

I installed the app, signed up and paid for unlimited boost. I upgrade my phone and reinstalled the app. My account no longer seem to exist. I emailed customer service with my email address and phone # and PayPal receipt for the service purchased. I was told they couldn't locate my original account and would pass the case zlong to a supervisor. I never heard back and they no longer answer my emails. DON'T SPEND ANY MONEY ON BUMBLE. Their customer service is non existent and they basically stole my money.

Original review: June 17, 2020

This website discriminates against men. Just because I was born with a ** (which I can't help). I can't message my match until they message me. But the women who match with me never message me. It is cruel to do that to someone. These types of sites really damage my self esteem.

Original review: June 3, 2020

There are a number of fake profiles, most you can tell based on their jobs being on an oil rig or working for the DOD, I live nowhere near the ocean and Washington DC. I've the ability to be the first to contact but using the free version you are limited on your must haves etc. You still see married men on here and the freaks who don't understand Bumble isn't Tinder.

Bumble Company Information