2.94/5

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

Bumble

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

103 Bumble Consumer Reviews

Original review: Sept. 11, 2019

Double zero stars, actually. Another reviewer put it perfectly. I shared his exact experience. Handsome, established, funny guy who has never had any issues, yet for some reason, only very large, strange women ever reach out. Matches everyday that never reach out to you. Connections where person looks good are just spam. Paying for the app was absolute embarrassing waste of money. I would rather set myself on fire, than jump into a lot of starved alligators than use this stupid app another second.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2019

My daughter wanted to look at a dating app so I told her I would sign up so she could look at it and also because I wanted to see what the content and setup was like. Safety seems to be an issue on many sites. We clicked around and it looked like we needed to give a credit card number to really get access to the site. It is a poorly built app with very little user-friendly information. We found no instructions on how to navigate things nor did we find any solid explanation of what you pay for and how it works. I had my girl make me a profile because I wanted to spend a week seeing what is legit and what is not. There were immediate red flags. When I put in my credit card I figured I could always cancel.

The app kept going on and offline in a weird manner and then it would come back. it would cause glitches. I watched my daughter click around to see the difference in price plans. I figured I would see a $9 charge and perhaps eat it if I thought the site was too risky for my daughter to be on. But, when I saw a $79 charge, I immediately sent emails and went searching for contact info. All I got was a bunch of emails from different people telling me about some terms and agreements I had never seen. I asked them to send me a screenshot of my initials and me giving them permission to charge my card, but no one would send anything. They would not even correct the charge from $79 back down to $9.

Bumble is not user-friendly, nor is it honest. The glitches made it very hard to navigate, get help, or make choices without problems. It makes me wonder how many times the app jumps around when you are picking plans? Do they do this so that you can't tell what you actually clicked on? What they have done to me and it looks like hundreds of others is clear. They take advantage of technology and how it often does not work as well as planned. I watched my daughter choose a one month plan and yet we got billed for so much more. I will be taking action against Bumble to get my money refunded minus the $9 I should have been charged to begin with. Bumble does not care about customers. And wait till you see how shady most of the profiles are.

Go read all the negative online reviews. They are endless. Bumble has set up their app to confuse and shake money out of people. It should be illegal to not have more clarity for user purposes and signing up. The "boost" plan is tiny with no clear details and we never saw terms of any kind. It is an app built with protection for only one side of the customer/company relation. Bumble stole money from us. Shame on BUMBLE for being so dishonest in their business. BUYER BEWARE. It is a scam. I would in no way want my daughter using this site.

Get expert buying tips about Online Dating Sites and Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2019

I have never matched with anyone on Bumble and if I do it's always a fake spam or they have 24 hours to respond and never do. I keep going on daily and swiping right. On 31/7/19 I checked my email and I had a notification that someone liked me from Bumble then on the 2/8/19 I tried to log into my account and I was blocked. I contacted customer service and to ask them why they have blocked my account and they told me that they have had several complaints about my profile and, "After an investigation and much consideration, we have made the decision to permanently block your account for being in violation of our guidelines."

I told them, "What are you talking about?" Told them that I have never even matched with any person so how can anyone complain against me and if they did complain I told them to show me poof and any evidence. They have still not respond to my email and won't even give me a proper answer of what I did. So if I could rate this app a -1 I would but it does not give me the option and I do not recommend this app and do not waste your money on this app and have a look at their negative comments and I can't wait for this app to go bankrupt and out of business cause it was made by a bunch of idiots.

Original review: July 22, 2019

Having been a member for a while without any issues and I decided to pay for a lifetime membership costing £80. Within a few days I was blocked. They never consulted me. When I asked they sent an email saying that there had been a complaint and the matter was closed. There was no ability to appeal. I have nothing wrong and I challenged them to show me any any evidence that I had somehow acted badly. They have not replied. I feel robbed and feel discriminated against. There has been no process. Their system at best is unjust. At worse it is criminal theft.

Original review: July 22, 2019

Don't know where all the negative reviews are coming from. I live in Cleveland, Ohio and have been on the site less than a week. Already been on several dates and one booty call. It may depend on the city you live in but I think it's what you say in your profile and if you're decent looking.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bumble?

Original review: July 15, 2019

I normally get 3-4 contacts a week....none thus far on this site. Reached out to several, folks. Weird, unattractive folks, keep trying to connect. Wondering are fake/models on the site? Signed up for a week. Will not renew acct. Site will not function without your phone location being on. Crazy!!! It had the name of my apt complex on my profile for everyone to see!!! I had to add "fake location" app to give a fake location. Don't waste your time.

Original review: July 7, 2019

This dating app is the worst and out to scam you. They changed the settings to my account without even an email or courtesy notification. I found my experience with this app truly disappointing and not worth the time or money.

Original review: July 1, 2019

Not only did Bumble continue to change $13.99 per week after I had unsubscribed - I also received insulting comments, abusive messages & unsolicited photos. Obviously Some Bumble users feel that harassment and abuse are the norm. What an Utterly Appalling experience!

Original review: June 29, 2019

I had one short phone conversation with a guy I met on Bumble. When he found out I am no longer interested. He start sending me insulting / degrading messages. He stopped only after I threatened to go to the police. But the WORSE part is that I contacted Bumble 3 times asking them to remove him from the site. They never contacted me back. I think Bumble should be more proactive protecting their members from "the bad ones". Shame on them.

Original review: June 28, 2019

This company has found a great way to scam customers. After setting up my account, it was hacked by an outside source immediately. I contacted Bumble for support and received this response - "Unfortunately, per our Terms and Conditions, all purchases are non-refundable: If you haven't yet cancelled your subscription renewal, please be sure to double-check the subscriptions on your mobile device to ensure you won't be charged for an additional billing period." I am not able to change my password because of the lack of support and now cannot use my account. So, Bumble gets my money, I get no service, and it is suggested that I cancel my subscription by the very company that refused to accept any kind of accountability or responsibility. Wow. I understand their posted policies, but these policies become unlawful when abused by the company - and that is exactly what is going on. Best advised to avoid this company.

Bumble Company Information