2.05/5

86 Bumble Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: April 16, 2019

My humble opinion and I believe the following: I am informing you I will file complaints with the New York state attorney general's office, US Attorney generals office, FTC, etc regarding this I believe biased towards males gender website app and refusal to refund me my membership fee of 6 months when I canceled after joining. I was told that as per your terms and conditions I could not get a refund which I feel is wrong and I think deceptive business practices. I am also informing you to cease and desist any further charges on my credit card other than a refund of my $79.99. I will be filing negative reviews all over social media if I don't get my refund immediately. I think it's wrong and biased towards males that females can only respond first to males. I WILL NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRR join again.

Original review: April 12, 2019

They blocked me for no reason. I only asked for help to update my account due to my phone number changing. One tech said that, "the account had a glitch in the system.” I waited with hearing nothing from them then it was lies after lies about how I was in violation of rules and other accounts reported me. I hope the CEO reads this. I felt discriminated against also and treat poorly. No response for months then they hit me with I did something wrong. They are so horrible of a app customer service and no manager even connected with me ever.

Get expert buying tips about Online Dating Sites and Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 7, 2019

I recently signed up for a profile in their (Bumble) dating app and then a week later they blocked me from the app. When I asked (several times) they finally told me I was blocked because they got “several complaints” on me and they did a thorough investigation. However I was not consulted and furthermore I only talked to less than 5 people from the app, did nothing offensive and still talk to them off the app. Bumble refuses to tell me anything I did wrong and has refused to tell me about my violation, nor allow me the respect of telling me what I supposedly did wrong. This same issue happened across 2 other similar dating apps - Badoo and Tinder.

I am extremely freaked out and worried that somehow someone has hacked my personal information and lied about me and my personal reputation. How can other dating members lie about someone and since I never asked anyone payment for sex/massages, wasn't looking for casual sex, nor at any time did I send nude pics - all of which I can say most members try to do. I was clear and only wanted clean friends or marriage. All I did was simply tell these rude men to go away and have some respect, and now I am permanently banned from online dating and for no reason at all. And how can these dating sites be allowed to ruin my ability to date online? I am very worried, how did this happen? How is it, that this can happen in a short time across 3 dating applications? I have never been treated so badly until I had signed up for these rather poorly run and unprofessional dating sites.

Why was I weeded out and then banned? Why are liars allowed to do this to other people? Maybe they need to examine their filtering systems and some of the bad men on these sites. How can this happen, and how come my personal information was not protected - it seems to me that these 3 dating sites had transmitted my personal information in between them, and without my knowledge and consent. And what’s worse, have blacklisted me in a sick, irrational way. I am very upset and unsettled over this... It carries many dangerous implications for me. So, looking into the future, what else will they do to further ruin my public profile online?

Original review: March 24, 2019

As for now I keep getting same match on people that I had previously match last year and never responded. If you put the distance you are looking for your match, you are still being match with someone from 80 to 100 miles away from you. Plus scammers are the dish of the day as well... I gave it a try last year. I cancelled then I gave it another try this year... Complete disappointment and waste of my money, again matched with the same people that doesn't respond... Seems suspicious to me. Anyway don't waste your time and money on this app.

Original review: March 17, 2019

I have found that several of the men are not who they represent themselves to be. They want to text a lot but do not want to talk live. When they finally do call they have a heavy foreign accent. I think there are many scammers on this site so beware ladies.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bumble?

Original review: March 15, 2019

Save your money - scam to get your money. People answering your ad that are not real. Men are held for ransom - you can't see who has matched with you unless you pay them. After I paid for a trial period they charged my card several days early before the renewal date so I couldn't cancel the day before. When I asked them they said there was no way to give the money back. I used Amex so I called them and got my money back anyway. Lastly the chat area is very tiny and it has white lettering on a yellow background - you can barely see what it says. This is real junk - avoid it.

Original review: March 14, 2019

I joined Bumble last year, took my account down and tried again recently. Out of the six guys that I connected with, very short responses. The last one, I really like him which is why I am writing about my response. I think that Bumble has staff that are pretending to be the people that I was in touch with. Im really disappointed, and feel that Bumble preys on women's feelings. Last year, I did do the boost for a week, and saw no difference. I was charged only for the week. This time around, I did not do it at all. This could have been a really good thing...

Original review: Feb. 28, 2019

In addition to paying a subscription for boost, you can buy coins to use for super swiping or putting your profile in the spotlight. However, they no longer show you your coin balance. It only flashes briefly in and out of the way place when you spend a coin, so you cannot keep track of the coins that are disappearing. They also show you the same profiles over and over, so you end up spending coins super swiping the same ones over and over. The icing on the cake was when they recently replaced the button that you used to buy coins with a button that spends two coins for the spotlight feature. The new button is in the exact same place as the old button, looks very similar, and even has a label underneath that says two coins, which used to be your coin balance. So you think you only have two coins left, hit the button to buy more, and they steal two more from you. I had a lengthy chat with their support team to confirm that this is indeed intentional.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2019

Customer service wrote me, "We were able to locate your profile, and we've discovered what's occurring with your account. Unfortunately we have received several complaints about your profile. We have investigated these complaints and have decided to block your profile for being in violation of our Guidelines. You can read our Guidelines via the following link: **. All of our users are required to follow these rules to ensure Bumble remains a fun, friendly and safe place to be. Our decision about your profile cannot be changed and no exceptions will be made." No details were given because I think Bumble is comprised of stupid cowards. I think I was blocked because I simply told women I'm "not liberal" when they wrote me (my profile stated that I'm conservative and Christian).

Original review: Jan. 31, 2019

I had a week-long conversation (an eternity on Bumble) with a very nice, pretty (not a 10 like many on there) and it ended up being a scam. Once I gave her my number I got text in that weird style with accents and blocks in between words... I couldn't believe it, she was aware of local bars and couldn't seem more legit. She (probably he lol) put some real time and effort on me. Haven't paid a dime so there's that, but sob... It's just mean. :( Lol. I can't believe how many poor souls paid because they just want some companionship... Really brutal. Just to reiterate, DO NOT SPEND A DIME ON THIS BS. Keep your head up, out there... All the best.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2019

Bumble has one job and it does not do it! Bumble is supposed to match you with people of opposite sex. But it won't do it on purpose so you pay around $10 for 30 minutes of Spotlight. Even then who knows if Bumble really does anything?! Maybe it just says you are in spotlight but you are not?! It's a good money making strategy for Bumble to make guys frustrated by not showing their profile to women (or showing the profile to women but hiding the likes?!) so they pay for spotlight.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

Totally unethical company! After giving them my credit card number to purchase $5 worth of 'bumble coins', they used those details to sell me a subscription I never wanted. An ad popped up, the X button didn't work to delete it, the back button didn't work to return to the previous page, so there was no way to get rid of the ad. It gave me a choice of 4 subscriptions (one of which must have been selected, but that wasn't clear) and a button said "continue", so I thought I would have to find out more before they would let me remove the ad.

When I pressed "Continue" the message came up "purchase successful". AUD$110. Now I want to know if the subscription automatically renews 6 months later or not, but can't find any information about that or about my own subscription. In the FAQs it says there should be a button to manage and delete my subscription, but no such button exists. I want to call them but no phone number exists. I try to send an email to them but after writing it, the "send" button doesn't work. I try the website but it's worse than the app. So I now have to cancel my credit card to make sure I don't keep getting charged every 6 months because there's literally no way to cancel the subscription. Total scam.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2018

Bumble is no different than POF. I decided to give Bumble a try after getting off POF a few years ago. I’m a shy person, so I thought Bumble would give me a chance to get back into the dating game. I really liked the idea of Bumble because as a woman you got to initiate the conversation based on the individuals you matched up with.

At first you get tons of matches but as numerous people have mentioned, once you upgrade to the Bumble boost you end up with like 10 people and most of the matches are outside your location. Even after I upgrade I think I only matched with 3 or 4 people. None of them really wanted to meet and when you asked to exchange numbers to chat on the phone they either unmatched with you or stopped responding to you. I’m pretty sure Bumble is full of bots and fake profiles although Bumble says they make sure none of the profiles are fake. Bumble is awful. Avoid it at all cost. The dating world has changed so much!!! I’m just going to have to make time to go out, so I can meet new people because online dating is a scam and the worse.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2018

AVOID BUMBLE AT ALL COSTS OR THEY WILL LITERALLY END UP COSTING YOU MONEY WITHOUT YOU KNOWING!!! I just found out I've been secretly getting billed for the last 5 months from Bumble for a one-time Bumble boost I thought I needed because their app produced little results. Come to find out it auto renews every week!!! Not every month at a much lower cost, but every week for the highest price available they have for the service. It takes numerous attempts for contact to only hear we do not offer refunds of any kind even though I haven't been on there since their so-called "boost".

Mine was a "Bust" and I'd have better luck finding and dating women on a all gay men's dating site. My looks are above-average based on a general consensus of women but yet didn't receive any correspondence from women within my same dating pool. I even went as far as swiping right on several hundred profiles randomly and still only receive interest in 1 or 2 women who were definitely not my type. Don't expect the slightest sympathy or concern because their goal is to take money and keep you broke so you can't take out quality women. They want you to date low-quality women so your dating life has a high turnover and you're stuck using them continually in the future, lol.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2018

Sadly and unfortunately, I put a TON of time and energy into this platform that I saw as a great networking and prospecting platform. I was in contact with multiple people, and then my log in was just suddenly SHUT DOWN! I lost ALL contacts and connections. :( I thought it was just a glitch, until after a few days and using it all over again, it happened again...so they reinstated me and now a few weeks later, and a lot of time, cultivation etc. They said that there were too many "reports" meaning complaints and I have been permanently deleted.

What in the Heck! How in the world can I be kicked from a platform for networking? Why would other users have the power to report and get you deleted? Here's my Networking: “Hello! How are you? I am on here to cultivate relationships to and to see if anyone is looking to buy or sell real estate? Your line of work looks interesting, I may know someone to refer you to!” That's basically how it works! So, to be deleted? That means that other "rude" people who don't want to be in contact, are intentionally reporting falsely...and the result is deletion. This platform is for NETWORKING! The person reporting needs to be deleted.

I received an email that suggested that copy and paste is not recommended, I followed ALL of the rules, and a few weeks later I was reinstated, and then deleted, and was told it was permanent, with zero recourse, not explanations, cannot even call to get a human on the phone... This platform is set up in a very poor way. So angry that I wasted so many hours all to just be wasted!

Original review: Dec. 18, 2018

Like others on here, I have had a hard time cancelling my subscription. I tried to cancel on my phone. I tried to cancel on my computer. I tried to find a customer service number (they don't have one - shows what they think of their customers). Half an hour lost. Don't buy this.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2018

I decided to try this app about a year ago after becoming frustrated with Tinder and Badoo (btw, women, especially educated professionals would do well to stay away from this one!). As for Bumble, I liked the app because it does at least let you know who wants a relationship, if they have kids, political/religious affiliation, habits, etc., as opposed to the other apps (this doesn't mean everyone is truthful, of course). I liked the idea of being able to choose who I wanted to communicate with, but at the same time, I wasn't finding the right guy, either. Lo and behold I find someone I like and they never turn out to be right. But what's even frustrating is the fact that profile disappear and it seems to be the ones you really are curious about. For example, I'll match with a guy that I am interested in.

After waiting until the evening to send a message, I'd log in only to find their profile was gone. This happened to me about 3 straight times with the same person! And what's highly suspicious is that my subscription also happened to expire at the same time. I was frustrated and upset. One has to wonder if this is not an actual person playing games, but a sophisticated marketing scam to get people to "find" that lost person and extend their subscription. I think I've had about enough pain and suffering with online dating altogether! True love is worth waiting for, perhaps in person.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2018

Joined this app because I liked the concept of being able to choose who to communicate with for the purposes of dating. I find from my experience on the app lots of fake profiles and men who are not actually on the app to date or even get to know a woman for the purposes of dating or relationships. It is more like men asking me what I am doing tonight in bed and why I am not netflixing and chilling with them which as a woman who is almost 30 is a complete joke to me. Men have also been quite insulting to me on this app and they have no idea what they want and I think most of them use this app to hookup. I have no time or games to be spent on here. I am a young educated professional and I am trying to meet other people who are the same.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2018

I am a busy professional and hope to meet other professionals for casual dating and maybe potential relationships. Bumble puts a bunch of people in your "matches" who appear to be from your area but if you swipe right and go back in to message them, they are from hundreds of miles away--if they exist at all. What a scam! I will never get the $50 back but I can tell everyone I know not to waste their money.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

I had a free 14 day trial of Bumble Boost. I was going to cancel the subscription. The day the trial ended a popup on the app said that my trial had ended and asked if I would like to purchase Bumble Boost. I chose not to purchase Bumble Boost and it seemed like I didn't have Boost anymore because I couldn't see the Beeline. I thought the app automatically cancelled my subscription because I chose not to purchase Boost. The next day, I still don't have Boost and all is well. I check the app a few hours later and boom, I have Boost and they charged my bank account $49.99. I felt so scammed, this company doesn't care about creating relationships. The only relationship they want to create is one between your bank account and them.

I contact Bumble, tell them how their app made it seem like I was no longer receiving the service only to be charged 49.99 the next day. They deny a refund. This app sucks! I've only had one match that messaged me, I messaged back. Received no reply and was unmatched. It seems like you have to pay extra to unlock the feature where people actually talk to you. So now, I'm out $49.99 and still single. This is not a Bumble success story. Rating: 0/5 stars.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2018

Don’t give Bumble any of your money. They will scam you and you can’t get your money back! First of all, these jerks banned me for no reason whatsoever. I read their guidelines, which are very short and concise. I never offended any user (hardly spoke to anyone), and my photos were legit and were the same ones the entire time. The other guidelines are routine like any other app or dating site. Since they won’t tell me who was responsible (which is fine), they won’t even tell me which guideline. If there were complaints, none were forwarded to me earlier.

Second of all, I’m pretty sure they just banned me because I was critical of their app and was very vocal about it – but what I’m saying is cohesive of what others are saying. I did get a warning when I was critical about their app, but seriously, this app is BAD!!! Bumble is such a bad app that doesn't work and it’s very sketchy overall. Let me go over some of the details that are apparent. The only thing I can think of is what I did is directly message users outside of the app. However, if people leave their contact info, such as their Instagram account, then that’s Bumble fault. Some women didn’t like me saying hi, but I told them where I found their username. Others were nice about it. So maybe this is why I was banned?

Either way, I don’t see why it’s a big deal to leave a social media contact on your profile. Of course, no site wants it because they would lose money. After your swipes are depleted and no profiles are available to swipe, you can wait a few hours and a few more will show up. I doubt these people just signed up so quickly in your area during that time, especially since you won’t get a match. This begs the question as to where these profiles came from all of a sudden. It’s definite that a lot of profiles are either fake or old profiles from the archives to get people to stick around and pay for boosts.

You may get the odd match here and there, but overall, you will run out of profiles. If you’re new, there will be a lot of profiles, but eventually, it won’t take long to “run out” again. You want to try this app without giving a crap? Put in a cheesy movie, keep your eyes on the TV, and swipe right the entire time. Just do it to see what happens. Without even knowing it, you will get a lot of fakes or old profiles and you probably won’t get any matches, especially if you’re a man. There were MANY times where I got a match from someone I clearly didn’t swipe “right” on. I don’t like to “blind” swipe. I used to do that a long time ago. So if these are legit, they’re “old matches”. And of course, none of them message me first anyway, so this confirms my statement here.

I actually ran into a lot of friends who said they deleted their profile a long time ago and was upset to see it on there. This happened many times. This also happens on Tinder as well, and I’ve had friends that I’ve run into that weren’t happy to see their profile still up. So this begs the question of Bumble keeping your profile, even if you deleted the profile from within, and the app on your phone. Many people aren’t active on this app. They deleted it but may have forgotten to delete their profile first. Bumble should “purge” these profiles or at least send them a warning about inactivity after, say, 1-2 weeks after not signing in. Then they can re-download the app and then delete the profile and then the app again. Otherwise, you’re sifting through old profiles all the time.

You keep seeing the same people time after time after “x” amount of days, weeks, or whatever the case is. This is very annoying. If you swipe “left” you shouldn’t see them again, UNLESS you want to. So have a feature that allows you to see previously left-swiped people from, say, over a 1-2 months ago. Otherwise, what I’ve had to resort to now, is blocking those people so I don’t see them again, which is something that nobody should have to do, nor what I want to do. Otherwise, when these types of apps keep doing this, it just looks like a cutthroat way to ask for us to “pay for more swipes”. You could literally swipe for hours and get no matches after several days or weeks. You may get one and I guess some women will swipe right for you once your profile has time to get out there. But you can’t message the woman unless they write you first, which doesn’t happen too often because they have a 24 hour window.

If they have no push notifications, they won’t even know about the match and it will expire. Do they have the option to at least receive a text or an e-mail? Nope! Alerts aren’t always feasible if they’re trying to save data. Either way, not being able to say hi to someone is just bizarre, and the dumbest thing about this app. Is it because women complain about weird messages? Well this is the only app where women go first. There are many instances where I saw a match I really wanted to pursue only to have it expire. The 24 hour daily extend wasn’t enough. Also, they could have swiped me a long time ago and no longer use the app. If notifications are turned off, they won’t know if they get a connection and therefore won’t respond. Can‘t they get an e-mail as well? I get the notification, but as a guy, I’m powerless to do anything.

Bumble has a clear partnership with Tinder, yet they deny this. Have you ever swiped for a while on one of the two apps, and then went on the other, only to see some of the same profiles on both during those times? I sure did, a million times! On many occasions after I see a profile on Bumble app or Tinder, I would switch to the other, only to see the same profile shortly thereafter. It’s definitely safe to say that people use both apps, but the coincidences of seeing the same person so quickly after going on the other app are far too numerous. Something is very wrong here! Women say hello and talk for a bit and then disappear. I don’t know if they’re signing in any more or ignoring my messages. They didn’t block me or anything, they just don’t say hello when I reach out to them and this happens too much. Perhaps these profiles are no longer active or they don’t come on anymore.

Again, this is the issue of not being active on this app and it’s a waste of time to keep saying hi. What is the point of showing that they have an Instagram account if you can’t view it? On Tinder you can click on a photo and see the app, and chose to make contact on there if you want. It’s just an excuse to sneak in more photos. Guess what though – most if not all of those photos are against Bumble's TOS on their regular photos. It’s a dumb feature! The 14 day boost trial is a very annoying pop-up to see. Have it on another section of the app and if people are interested, they can use the boosts. It’s so annoying to see this “advertisement” come up so many times. I don’t want to see the stupid thing!

Speaking of which, the Bumble Boosts are useless. All it does is allow you to extend matches longer. But again, if they don’t see that you’ve matched, it’s useless. You might as well just keep the match in limbo until they see it. And if their profiles would get purged, that would be the end of it. Considering your app has mostly negative reviews, (on Consumer Affairs and iTunes) I can see why. Can you just run a normal app without all these problems and loopholes that they’re mentioning? Worst dating app ever – I was so dumb to have used it for as long as I did. Do anything else people, just don’t use dating apps.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2018

I just signed up for a one week subscription to Bumble but instead they charged me for 6 months which I can't afford. I wrote them instantly but they refused to switch me to what I wanted! This company should be shut down!!

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

So I usually do not put money into apps (no matter what type) only because I work in the industry and know better. Now I heard Bumble was getting people results in the dating app world so I decided to go against my own grain. I went ahead and purchased the "Boost" option to see what all the fuss was about. What do you know right after the transaction my matches disappeared and I have not seen any in a month. Funny as there was always matches displayed before the purchase, hmmmm...

To top it all off this app is littered with fake profiles and bots to entice the user to be active in the app, especially on the "DM" side. This is basically a "game" in a better sense, if you're bored and want to swipe on profiles you hope to date in your wildest dreams. This app will be deleted once my subscription is up. How is this app even an affiliate sponsor to the Clippers anyways with all the bad rap?

Original review: Nov. 19, 2018

App promotes automated bots and fake interactions. Bumble App misleads users to believe they have genuine interaction so they can spend money on the App, only to realize it's a dud. DO NOT Spend any money on this APP. Waste of Time, Energy and Money. OKCupid and theinnercircle.co is a better option.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2018

I am not here to glorify or criticize about the dating sites. I will only share my experience and realization of the dating apps. I’ll be talking about two apps, Bumble and Tinder. About a week before when I was sitting drunk at a bar in Dallas, I felt lonely. I had no one to talk to next to me except the bartender who was more focused on counting her tips than anything! For the first time I decided to download an app to find a nice girl who will be fun to hangout with. It didn’t take too long before I already had Bumble and Tinder downloaded and started working on the profile.

As soon as I started browsing I found out it’s predominantly a white bees zone. Being a brown I started feeling little insecure already. Anyways you will find some profiles of hottest chicks here, no doubt! I went through their pictures and believe me or not, her dog has more pictures than herself. If there’s 5 pictures then 3 of them are of that four leggy! For a moment I thought I am in a dog matching site and I’m one of them with a tail in front. However, they are not only hottest chicks but also the tallest! SMH! It seemed to me the freaking tallest girls are out for hunting only. Where are the Lilliputians?!? I’m 5’7” and the girls are like 5’8” and up.

After struggling with the height when I made it to full profile then I realized I’m in a wrong business. I should have opened a taco place or gym. Almost every girls there have three things in common: Dog, Gym and Taco. Another thing girls have in common is that they are looking for a comedian. “If you can make me laugh then you have my heart” they wrote. Comedians have better chance than regulars I guess. Apparently no one was looking for “hook up”. I believed them! I went back to my profile and edited that I am not looking for any random sex here. I realized most of them on this app were single mother who looking for someone matured enough to be mentally and financially stable.

One day later I got notifications that I have two likes but I can’t see unless I upgrade to Bumble boost! I did accordingly and little I knew there were surprise waiting for me. Two giant bees were waiting for me! Oh Lord! I could easily fit inside either one of them and there would still be room for someone else next to me! I said to myself, "Calm down and this is not what you deserve! Better things are coming." I waited another day and got a notification that someone matched me. I opened the app and there is nothing!

I emailed the authority and never heard from them. That’s when I realized Bumble is not a place for a bee like me, considering Dallas. However I had a plan B and I implemented that. Advice: The profile that has close up picture of person’s face only, they are out of shape! Compare the pictures. Most likely you will find the first picture to be a picture of younger age and second last one is the recent one (if there’s any). Don’t trust the profile without picture and bio. Good Luck!

Original review: Oct. 30, 2018

For over 3 days now, I am not able to access my account. Whenever I open it a message appears asking me to verify it with a "selfie". I have contacted the customer service. They are not helpful at all. They keep sending me unrelated information on verifying my profile! I keep saying in every message I send to them that I don't want to verify the account and I just want to access it. Even when I try all the verification options that might work still nothing happens and I am not able to log in. I am very frustrated with their service. I can't even create a new account! They keep ignoring the technical problem and kind of blaming for not being able to verify the account. Although I keep saying I don't want to verify it and I just want to access it and I have tried to verify it over and over again and it didn't work. They made me sound like a broken record. They shouldn't call themselves customer service from the start!

Original review: Oct. 25, 2018

I had a profile on Bumble for a couple years and then recently I had a "bad date" with one guy and he asked for a 2nd date and I declined (after he started cussing at me via text message) after our first date. It's very suspicious that soon after that I am not able to access my Bumble. Just stops working. No warning. No notice. I’m left having to ask Bumble by email (the only way to reach them) what happened. They told me that I was permanently banned and this decision is final. It was a canned response with no personalization to it. I followed up telling them what happened to me. They said that "we have received several complaints about your profile. After an investigation and much consideration, we have made the decision to permanently block your account for being in violation of our guidelines." They offered nothing more. No details.

They don’t care one hoot about me, or any of their users. Even when I asked them for further details, they did not answer or respond to me. Even when I asked to speak to a supervisor or manager, I was ignored. I told the guy I went out with (that I'm a dating coach) and being honest and genuine, I also told others that I had been messaging that I’m a dating coach for my job when they asked me what I do [for work]. I also think that the guy I denied to go on a second date with “reported” me of "marketing or soliciting" my services to them (and maybe other vengeful guys with low self-esteem who jumped to incorrect conclusions about my motives for being on Bumble). I was genuinely looking for a real relationship, NOT to market my dating coaching services to men! I NEVER tried to sell ANYTHING to ANYBODY or market my dating coaching services to anybody.

These men’s claims were simply not true, but because several people thought the same thing (unfairly and jumped to conclusions about my motives for being on Bumble), they got Bumble to notice and “permanently ban” me. These men were spiteful against me and their claims were NOT true. And after they “reported” me, Bumble did NOT take proper investigative actions and read my conversations with these men. IF they had, they would have found NOTHING as far as me trying to “sell my services” goes through their app.

I responded by saying: "I would like to speak to a manager or somebody else about this matter who can re-review my case. I want to appeal your decision. I carefully reviewed your guidelines and I believe I was NOT in violation of anything. Can you please tell me what guideline(s) I was in violation of? I am truly on Bumble looking for a long term partner and relationship for MYSELF (NOT for my dating coaching business). Anyway, I have since removed any hints that I am even a dating coach, and also from my Facebook profile (I removed it as well), because I didn't want the two linked together to potentially upset others. I thought that it would be "cool" to state that I am Vice President of my dating coaching business, but I guess some men got the wrong impression and wrongly "reported" me. I am extremely upset that Bumble "banned" me and I would like you to reconsider this decision and let me have my old profile and access back."

Bumble said, "I'm afraid we can't comment on individual cases for privacy reasons. All complaints are investigated to their fullest extent, and all decisions are final." Bumble did NOTHING to help me. Even when I gave them FULL disclosure about my situation. They also stated, "As a company rooted in kindness, respect, and online accountability, we expect all users to comply with our guidelines in the Hive. We want to ensure that Bumble remains a fun, friendly and most importantly safe place to make connections. Our decision about your profile cannot be changed and exceptions will not be made."

If they were truly a company rooted in kindness, respect and online accountability they would have done an actual thorough investigation instead of ruin my chances to meet men using their app. It's hard enough being single, and a much as Bumble sucks, it also sucks not having access to another tool to try to help you out. Bumble is a company with some unethical, unfair, unintelligent and cold-hearted people in it. Anybody can be “reported” for anything on Bumble (even before you swipe left or right on them), and your whole profile will be deleted without any recourse or reasons. A warning to all: use anything other than Bumble!!

Original review: Oct. 23, 2018

I am here to put a review about Bumble and how they treat the ushered of that dating site. Well surely I have had worst experience with Bumble and their consumer service. Fact is they even can’t explain why they ban people from dating site for no reason? 2 weeks ago been barred from the site as couldn’t log into it when I was abroad so contacted them and received an email saying someone complain about me so if anyone complain about you for no reason based on your appearance or bio they can bar you. So that insane well, Bumble is not even explained it or do anything about it. I will defo use another site. Don’t need Bumble. It’s poor and service is low standing. Advice to others don’t use that dating site. There plenty other dating site you can use are free and more friendly. Thanks.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2018

I purchased a one week subscription and it automatically renewed. Yes, it was in the fine print, but most reputable companies will give you your money back on the subsequent renewal, just to be decent. Not Bumble! They'd rather have your money than your affection. Figures!

Original review: Oct. 11, 2018

Joined for one month for 24.99. Next thing I know they took 34.99 from my card for coins I did not purchase. The below email is what they sent me. I don't even have an Apple cell phone! Authorization by fingerprint or Face ID approval? This is sick. They won't refund my money. See their email below: "Thanks for contacting Bumble. We really appreciate your explanation about this purchase. Purchasing Bumble Coins requires authorization by either entering your Apple ID password, Fingerprint approval or Face ID approval. As the purchase was made on an Apple device, it does mean the purchase is directly taken from the bank account associated with your Apple ID."

"Our Terms and Conditions state that purchases such as these are non-refundable. As all payments go through Apple via the Apple ID associated with the device the purchase was made from. Any disputes or queries about this case can be handled by an Apple representative using the following link: https://expresslane.apple.com. Thank you so much for your patience and understanding. Let us know if you have any other questions!"

Bumble Company Information