Our promise. We provide a buying advantage with verified reviews and unbiased editorial research.
This profile has not been claimed by the company. See reviews below to learn more or submit your own review.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
- 4,240,639 reviews on ConsumerAffairs are verified.
- We require contact information to ensure our reviewers are real.
- We use intelligent software that helps us maintain the integrity of reviews.
- Our moderators read all reviews to verify quality and helpfulness.
15 year marriage ended. Never been on a dating app. I signed up for Bumble, Tinder, Hinge at the same time. Bumble is by far the worst. Least amount of people. Worst tech. And a rip off. I highly advise choosing one tinder or hinge.
I've been happy overall with Bumble. It finds me pretty good matches and mostly works well. BUT...
(1) Bumble can't handle a phone number change. I didn't know people could call me through the app and, after getting an unexpected call from a stranger one night while I was on the app, I changed my phone number to a number I only answer if I have a pre-arranged phone date set up. But Bumble can't handle a phone number change. I can no longer access my account on a computer. The site doesn't recognize either the old or the new phone number. I contacted Bumble customer service and they said I was out of luck. The only way to fix it would be to delete my account and start over from scratch. Very frustrating.
(2) You can't set your filter to look for people who LIVE near you. The app can only recognize current location. I live near an airport. I get matched with people that are technically in my city -- for a 30 minute stopover. You have to swipe down 4-5 screens to the bottom of every single profile to see where the person actually lives. It's really time consuming. I have contacted Bumble customer service about this twice and they have failed to respond.
Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter! Enjoy reading our tips and recommendations.
This site sucks. All they want is your money. I paid for the premium account and still didn’t have full access to liking whoever I wanted. They said I was all out of likes. Plus you can’t leave a compliment even with premium. They keep asking for more money. Buyer beware. Lots of fake scammers.
I signed up for a one week trial and was glad for only 8 dollars I could do this unlike other dating apps that charge $30 a month. Well, apparently there was no mention that after that week they were charging me $3.50 per day. Here it is a month later and I have over $100 in fees on my credit card statement. I also want to note, some of men on the app were really hideous, and others were too good to be true with great jobs and extremely good looking. Their profiles were so good I question if they are even real?
Just as worthless as every other dating site for men. I am considered reasonably decent looking, very fit, professionally accomplished, and am financially healthy. I paid to have two separate professional photo sessions, as well as using a professional profile service. In a full month of attempting to utilize the site, I received zero interest, and constantly received attempts from the site to pay for uncharges (beyond having paid for a premium subscription), as well as misleading emails from the site claiming that someone was attempting to contact me, only to log in to find that it was simply the site luring me into logging in for metric/advertising purposes (presumably). Utter waste of time and money. Better off spending money on traveling or anything but this.
I thought it was good but it took forever to actually connect with a real date. It's 90% fake profiles. And if you do manage to make a connection. They'll sabotage it, by shutting down access to your messages, and various other blocks. They ARE NOT helpful nor honorable. Narcissistic deceitful garbage. See for yourself.
They removed my lifetime premium paid membership, without a reason that made any sense. They would not answer my question which took layers of pages to even be able to contact customer support and still no answer. I am a professional female - I hear from male friends on Bumble Date that there are tons of female scammers who should be removed - they couldn't believe my profile would be removed and for no reasonable reason. Zero customer support help!
This company is a scam. On the app is says your premium subscription ends on a certain date. Says nothing of renewing. But that's what it does. Also they refuse refunds. Under no circumstances will they ever refund anyone. But on the app store their customer service people reply being all fake nice and sweet saying they'll email you to resolve the issue. Well they email you to say you'll never get a refund. So in public they act nice and fake to keep the scam going. Honestly anyone working for these people should be ashamed. Any success the app has is basically accidental or coincidental.
They do nothing to actually earn their money. They hurt more people than they help. Most of the reviews that aren't years old are extremely negative. Someone needs to do something about this. This company is stealing millions of dollars from people with their garbage product and ridiculous refund policy. How can someone run a business like this and how can it be allowed?
I have emailed several times about how they are allowing their customers to use their real pictures then change them. They assured me this wasn't happening but then today there was a glitch and I refreshed and lo and behold there were 2 different men's pictures on the profile and in the profile pic was no longer a ** middle age male but a teenage ** male. When I called him out he deleted his profile. This has happened 3 to 4 times in 2 weeks. You no longer know who is real or who is fake, I'm paying for a site with lots of games that found a way to infiltrate their system and no one at Bumble cares about the safety of its paying customers because the game pay too.
Very few will respond. When they do they exchange a few "hi's" or "where you from?" Then no more response. Must be fake accounts. I wasted my money! I cancelled. I would not recommend this dating app.
Bumble Company Information
- Company Name:
You’re signed up
We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.