Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.32/5

Bumble Reviews

Original review: Oct. 9, 2019

This is just as easy to use as other apps. You have to be able to upload a photo, write a short bio, and have the time to go looking, answer questions, and actually set up dates. I found my husband on here.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2019

I find there aren't as many scammers on Bumble as there are on other sites. Sometimes the matches they put up are way too far away. I understand that they would rather match you with someone too far than not have any matches at all. I disagree-it's a disappointment when the match lives 4 hours away by car, even more so when it's by plane. It makes me feel that telling them the farthest I am willing to travel is just a waste of my time.

Get expert buying tips about Online Dating Sites and Services delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2019

The Bumble app has an easy format to navigate and I like that women have to make the first contact. That Helped me out of my comfort zone. I liked that you can adjust your distance from possible matches.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2019

Bumble is the most female-friendly and empowering site I’ve tried. It puts the first “move” in the hands of the woman. I appreciated that so much! No more harassing or inappropriate msgs from guys I wasn’t interested in. When your subscription runs out, you can still see any “connections” you previously made on the site.

Original review: July 22, 2019

Don't know where all the negative reviews are coming from. I live in Cleveland, Ohio and have been on the site less than a week. Already been on several dates and one booty call. It may depend on the city you live in but I think it's what you say in your profile and if you're decent looking.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bumble?

Original review: Feb. 19, 2020

I have been using this app periodically for 6 months or so and found it refreshing that responses are driven by women who "generally" have and interest. I had one date went well and we have stayed in touch and so all good. I had had numerous prompts to get me to purchase Bumble Boost and never to my knowledge agreed, I am just not that into dating at this point just interested in meeting interesting women.

I was shocked after doing a review of bank records to find that I was being charged 8.99 a week for several months. I have since heard that a year is $49 I have no idea who to call to dispute and probably won't contest. So just beware especially if like you don't scrutinize small charges I assumed my kids were buying Itunes or movies.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2020

This app has appalling customer service. You can easily click on their 3 month of boost or whatever it is accidentally, then it automatically takes a HUGE sum from your Paypal. The button is placed strategically where you need to touch the screen. They will NOT refund you, and from what I can gather this expensive addition adds NOTHING to the app. This is a complete scam. They should be ashamed. I cannot believe this app is allowed.

Resolution response: Jan. 29, 2020

I'm still not very satisfied with the service and still feel that it is too much based on looks. However, I was informed that if you have search filters set, those filters will prevent you from seeing matches who have contacted you first. I think that needs to be fixed.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2020

A friend has dated several women he met here and suggested that I give it a try. I signed up and got an immediate response. However, I had to pay to see the person. So I did and they never responded and then disappeared. I've received about 20 notifications that someone is interested only to find a blank page. I'm not sure if those are fake accounts or women who have changed their minds. It just happened again while I was writing this review. Maybe this works for the ultra beautiful people but I advise anyone who doesn't have movie star looks to not waste their time.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2020

This company is a Scam! The connections they set me up with turned out to be all fakes. Trying to cancel my subscription in the middle of my free trial period, there's no place to click on do so on their site nor is there any place on Google Play despite Google's instructions. I had to call my bank who claimed they can't do anything until the charge for my 1st 3 months comes through. So when it does, I have to call them back and then they'll file a fraud claim so I'll be out that money for probably 10 days until my bank can process this fraud. AVOID BUMBLE AT ANY AND ALL COSTS!!!

Original review: Jan. 6, 2020

This site is Total thieves!!!! I signed up for a week but they continue dragging money of my account. I contact them cause they have hidden the path of canceling the subscription but still they didn't help!!! And why should I cancel???? That's why it's called 1 week subscription!!!!

Is your car out of warranty?

Take our two minute quiz to find the right extended auto warranty for you.

Bumble Company Information