Find an Online Dating Sites partner

Help me decide

3.7/5 (401 ratings)
Find an Online Dating Sites partner
Banner image

Single? Frustrated with online dating?

Take back control of your love life now with LoveAndMatchmaking

Get Started

About Bumble

Banner image

Single? Frustrated with online dating?

Take back control of your love life now with LoveAndMatchmaking

Get Started

Bumble Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bumble?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bumble?

Original review: June 11, 2021

I paid for a 30 day trial and as a female I found zero options available to me as a 66 year old who is outgoing, ready to travel, communicate, and negotiate for a companion. I found it to be a waste of my money.

Original review: June 10, 2021

I have been blocked with two different accounts now with Bumble. It took me a ton of courage to even sign up for an online dating app and I've been blocked now twice in 3 days of trying the app (once after just an hour of having a live profile). Bumble has not responded to over 7 contacts, emails or inquiries requesting help. I have also now paid for the app twice with no response or refund. Worst part is I had begun conversations on the second try and now have lost all contact ability. Couldn't be more frustrated or discouraged. I have not done anything abnormal whatsoever and simply made a profile and began conversation with minimal candidates. I can't even get a response from Bumble to unlock me, refund me or any contact WHATSOEVER!

Original review: June 4, 2021

Bumble Dating App Reviews - Bumble has wasted my money and time. Most of the men on the dating app are not even real people, or worse, vagrants looking for a free place to stay. When I tried to cancel the dating subscription, it doesn't work. Bumble keeps charging my credit card. They are not an honest dating company.

Original review: May 23, 2021

Please explain why you are unable to assist in a company using my account details without my consent? Why have you not responded to this review since submitting it 8 months ago? I again have been ignored on requesting a copy of Bumble's Complaint Handling Procedure and not providing details of your Alternative Dispute Provider. It is appalling how you are dealing with this serious complaint and ignoring request by law to provide having sent 25 emails to Bumble to date via Resolver and personal emails.

I am still being refused from entering my account from your campaign of forcing users to agree to "ONLY" ** supporting racial inequality which you state you are combating. Please confirm why you are still refusing entry to my account from my belief in "ALL LIVES" MATTERS? I look forward to hearing from you with your Complaints Handling Procedure and details of your Alternative Dispute Provider.

Kind regards

Paul

Original review: April 20, 2021

Please do not use Bumble dating website. They are billing incorrectly and users are unable to reach them. No phone #, No customer service emails. They DO NOT RESPOND TO MESSAGES SENT THRU THEIR FACEBOOK PAGE OR TWITTER. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY.

Original review: March 21, 2021

Bumble does not respond to emails. I sent 3 over last 3 months, no response. I purchased a membership for 1 month, receive alerts that say someone is interested and there is no message. It’s a scam and they just take your money.

Original review: March 19, 2021

I signed up for Bumble dating after hearing the company has had a record amount of financial success. The CEO just became the youngest self made billionaire. I liked the idea that this dating app is different because it's female led - Men aren't allowed to send the first message. And then the matching process began...just with photos of potential men. No background. I don't know anything about them. The site said, "Great! We have an idea of what your type is!" The hell you do! Good matches are not just about looks. Currently there is no background check service available either. If you're going to on-line date, a critical step you have to do is look up potential dates through their county clerk of court site. All you need is their full name. It's free. Keep yourself safe because this site is not going to do that for you.

Original review: March 3, 2021

RECOMMEND TINDER, where with the free app you can meet a range of interesting men, most with more on their minds than a hookup. Bumble suggests that Premium will enable you to see more men who are interested in you. I took the bait and I just got to view more blurry, overweight guys holding fish. They say Premium allows you to establish more detailed preferences, but when you do set your preferences, the app quickly run out of possible matches and continues suggesting you revisit profiles you've already swiped left on.

The alternative, the app suggests, is to revisit and edit your preferences. Endless loop of failure. As well, there are tons of fraudulent accounts. Enormous time and energy on setting and resetting preferences with no results. My request for a refund after one week of trying Bumble Premium was denied. Kudos to HINGE: Two months ago, I requested a refund from Hinge, within the same time frame. Hinge granted the refund. That's good business.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2021

I was searching for a Christian relationship on Bumble and met someone and started an adult conversation about our faiths. I didn't understand why she checked Christian and liberal. Christians do not support the liberal platform of Abortion, homosexuality, gay marriage. I was helping her understand the words of Christ by offering scripture and resources such as Theologians on YouTube or local christian radio stations. Obviously, she couldn't handle this adult conversation and got me canceled. Bumble claimed I was engaged in hate speech and banned me for life. Helping people from God's wrath and hell is love speech.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2021

While I like the idea of women making the first move in contacting (it saves me a lot of time and allows me to filter them), Bumble has failed on multiple fronts. First, the site went from allowing me to log in, to just re-directing me to sign up for a new account, even after they send the code to my phone. It is really bizarre as it was working fine and then using the codes they sent to my phone worked to send me to a new registration page. But it gets worse. I contacted them about this and they responded with an answer that had nothing to do with my question.. It is as if they didn't even read the question.

Also, strange enough, apparently I have apparently exhausted all of the women in Mexico in a few hours in the first couple of days. Up until my account just stopped working I saw probably a few hundred profiles in the first couple days, but then every time I logged the next days in I would see maybe 1 or 2 profiles before Bumble says "You're all caught up". This was the same day after day up until their login functionality stopped working. I guess that's that.. There apparently are not more than maybe 4 hundred women on Bumble 25-42 between the "all of Mexico" about 100 KM north of the border (I tried both). It's unfortunate that I bought 6 months of time in advance. Strange enough it was after I requested a refund (I'm only about 2 weeks in) that they replied with an answer having nothing to do with my question.

Bumble Company Information