Learn More

2. Job Search Sites

3.8/5 (68 ratings)

About ZipRecruiter

ZipRecruiter is a website that helps job seekers to find open positions and lets hiring managers advertise and find quality candidates for their businesses. Job seekers can start an account, apply for jobs and manage their resume all from the website. Business accounts can search resumes, post listings and manage candidates. The company has multiple plan levels to fit different business sizes and needs. ZipRecruiter is free for job seekers.

Pros

• Large database of resumes
  • Free for job seekers
  • High number of job postings

Cons

• More expensive than competitors
  • Short trial period for businesses

Bottom Line

ZipRecruiter is a robust hiring tool for candidates and employers. It posts millions of jobs and maintains a database of resumes and salary insights. While its services are free for job seekers, businesses may see a higher cost.

ZipRecruiter Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ZipRecruiter?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about ZipRecruiter?

Original review: April 15, 2021

ZipRecruiter is an awesome business with a quick and easy concept when applying to jobs. I like how you can apply for several positions all at once, and register for your selected jobs. I will continue to use their service when looking for work.

Original review: April 13, 2021

My Experience with this app has been trying at times, but when you figure out how to use it to its full potential it's a great tool. I found that if you see a position that you're very interested in go to their website and fill out the application. I found I received more responses that way and I could follow up with the potential employer.

Original review: April 9, 2021

I have utilized Zip Recruiter as a job seeker and a job poster. This site is so easy to use and has proven to me that the software is effective. Major time saver and great support staff if ever you have any issues.

Original review: April 8, 2021

ZipRecruiter has done nothing for me. Nothing. It is filled with bots. The company's robotic inaccuracy and poor communication are terrible. If you want to find a job on ZipRecruiter, it's like trying to find a needle in a zillion haystacks.

Original review: April 8, 2021

I have had and been close to hire many times off this platform. It is a great tool for people looking for work. Unfortunately in international it’s difficult but the opportunities are there. Thank you.

Original review: April 8, 2021

ZipRecruiter is a wonderful way to find the job you are looking for. They have a very clear way to see the job description and understand what I need to do to apply for the position. Then they will follow up on where the application is in process. I like ZipRecruiters.

Original review: March 29, 2021

I have used ZipRecruiter for a while now via my staffing firm and have made a couple of placements. The trick is narrowing down your candidate pool and learning how to scan through resumes rapidly. There are definitely some diamonds in the rough on ZipRecruiter!!!

Original review: March 29, 2021

I really think that what your team and whoever plan it was to form ZipRecruiter is doing a lot to help tons of people around the world. I've gotten quick feedback leading up to agencies and it was all smooth. I literally got emails from jobs directly. And I think that's so strong for people who have trouble finding it themselves. Thanks a ton guys!

Original review: March 28, 2021

My experience with ZipRecruiter has been productive. The jobs I list are the jobs they send; they are timely, relevant, share the employer name and the purpose behind their mission is executed well. The best feature -- and I am calling it a "feature," at this point -- is ZipRecruiter does not send one down a rabbit hole to apply for a job. Thank you. I really appreciate the assist and follow-up!!

Original review: March 27, 2021

I have got many offers and at least two contracts in the IT sector through ZipRecruiter. It's one of the best sites to use if you are looking for a job. It's pretty simple to use too and it gets recruiters to call you. Works amazingly well!

ZipRecruiter Company Information