2. Job Search Sites

Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.61/5

ZipRecruiter is a website that helps job seekers to find open positions and lets hiring managers advertise and find quality candidates for their businesses. Job seekers can start an account, apply for jobs and manage their resume all from the website. Business accounts can search resumes, post listings and manage candidates. The company has multiple plan levels to fit different business sizes and needs. ZipRecruiter is free for job seekers.

ZipRecruiter Learn More

ZipRecruiter Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ZipRecruiter?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about ZipRecruiter?

Original review: April 20, 2021

I have a combination of Higher Education and experience. My background in Agronomy and Life Sciences gives me an edge over general construction engineering by allowing me to visualize certain processes overlooked by the repetitive, budget constrained, and mechanical SOP of construction operations where, too often, even common sense Safety Considerations are overlooked.

Original review: April 16, 2021

You really do not have anything to do with these people. The job ads do not perform well at all. Just post a free job on indeed instead, and it will perform better. And if, for any reason, you choose to waste money and deal with these people, be careful the terms of the agreement you have with them. They are quite manipulative. Make sure every agreement you have with them is documented.

Original review: April 16, 2021

I love that ZipRecruiter has created an excellent platform, with a wide array of jobs that are relevant to my skill level, which I can apply. Their customer reviews on particular companies also go a long way in giving me an introspect into what I can expect from my ideal employer. Certainly recommendable for any newbies looking to turn a new leaf in their job search. A 5-star for me.

Original review: April 15, 2021

ZipRecruiter is an awesome business with a quick and easy concept when applying to jobs. I like how you can apply for several positions all at once, and register for your selected jobs. I will continue to use their service when looking for work.

Original review: April 13, 2021

My Experience with this app has been trying at times, but when you figure out how to use it to its full potential it's a great tool. I found that if you see a position that you're very interested in go to their website and fill out the application. I found I received more responses that way and I could follow up with the potential employer.

Original review: April 9, 2021

I have utilized Zip Recruiter as a job seeker and a job poster. This site is so easy to use and has proven to me that the software is effective. Major time saver and great support staff if ever you have any issues.

Original review: April 8, 2021

ZipRecruiter has done nothing for me. Nothing. It is filled with bots. The company's robotic inaccuracy and poor communication are terrible. If you want to find a job on ZipRecruiter, it's like trying to find a needle in a zillion haystacks.

Original review: April 8, 2021

I have had and been close to hire many times off this platform. It is a great tool for people looking for work. Unfortunately in international it’s difficult but the opportunities are there. Thank you.

Original review: April 8, 2021

ZipRecruiter is a wonderful way to find the job you are looking for. They have a very clear way to see the job description and understand what I need to do to apply for the position. Then they will follow up on where the application is in process. I like ZipRecruiters.

Original review: March 29, 2021

I have used ZipRecruiter for a while now via my staffing firm and have made a couple of placements. The trick is narrowing down your candidate pool and learning how to scan through resumes rapidly. There are definitely some diamonds in the rough on ZipRecruiter!!!

ZipRecruiter Company Information