Learn More

2. Job Search Sites

4.2/5 (154 ratings)

About ZipRecruiter

ZipRecruiter is a website that helps job seekers to find open positions and lets hiring managers advertise and find quality candidates for their businesses. Job seekers can start an account, apply for jobs and manage their resume all from the website. Business accounts can search resumes, post listings and manage candidates. The company has multiple plan levels to fit different business sizes and needs. ZipRecruiter is free for job seekers.

Pros

• Large database of resumes
  • Free for job seekers
  • High number of job postings

Cons

• More expensive than competitors
  • Short trial period for businesses

Bottom Line

ZipRecruiter is a robust hiring tool for candidates and employers. It posts millions of jobs and maintains a database of resumes and salary insights. While its services are free for job seekers, businesses may see a higher cost.

ZipRecruiter Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ZipRecruiter?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about ZipRecruiter?

Original review: Sept. 11, 2021

ZipRecruiter is in my opinion one of the best online job-search engines to partner with. I say "partner with" because they provide strong leads as if you are their friend whom they are seeking work for and they want you to succeed in finding the perfect job..

Original review: Sept. 10, 2021

ZipRecruiter does an excellent job of aligning one's skills to their job interests and requests. To date I've received several job openings closely aligned to my personal choice and interests. This degree of professionalism has not been my experience with other companies in the recent past.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2021

ZipRecruiter has shown me an array of job listings. You tell it what you're searching for, and it'll bring back many jobs with your criteria. Another great thing is on some job listings, you don't have to go through their website to apply, ZipRecruiter has a 1-click apply feature that is great for those not wanting to spend hours on one application.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2021

Thank you for your assistance and professional support in providing excellent jobs on your website that has successful open many opportunity for job interviews. The ZipRecruiter has done an amazing task with incredible jobs descriptions where it has been outstanding to speak with Hiring Managers at a quick response, smoothly without any hassles.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2021

Lots of opportunities - lots of ways to focus what you are looking for - e.g., years of experience, specific skills, what you are seeking - they have the tools and lots of opportunities - wish I could find an appropriate senior position more quickly - it just takes time - and continued focus.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2021

ZipRecruiter makes searching for positions very easy; they are reliable with sending follow up emails and alerting you of current available positions. I will continue to use ZipRecruiter while on my job search.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2021

I signed up for the ZipRecruiter service and have been working with the service. I find it excellent in the jobs listings as well as the messaging as to the status of the jobs applied for and tracking. Very professional and recommended over similar job services that don't measure up to ZipRecruiter.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2021

I have found that Ziprecruiter is easy to use. Their website and mobile app features many relevant jobs that fit my background and experience. They also send me emails suggesting job matches. It's very professional and amazingly free to use their job-matching services. I love their 1-click Apply feature - makes applying so easy, once you have your profile and resume all set up.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2021

ZipRecruiter has been extremely helpful in not only a job search engine, but also a career! I have recommended and utilized ZipRecruiter for years for the great strides that they make in making jobs readily available, providing certification resources, and relevant resume assistance! There is no finer resource available!

Original review: Aug. 18, 2021

I am very pleased with ZipRecruiter. The site has relevant information and provides an easy-to-read snapshot of employer benefits, salary and pertinent employment data/requirements. The format is easy to navigate and I love the "Quick Apply" feature. Plus, they stay on top of my search criteria. Very comprehensive site.

ZipRecruiter Company Information