2. Job Search Sites

Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.73/5

ZipRecruiter is a website that helps job seekers to find open positions and lets hiring managers advertise and find quality candidates for their businesses. Job seekers can start an account, apply for jobs and manage their resume all from the website. Business accounts can search resumes, post listings and manage candidates. The company has multiple plan levels to fit different business sizes and needs. ZipRecruiter is free for job seekers.

ZipRecruiter Learn More

Unemployed or looking for a new career?

Find jobs near you on Ziprecruiter

Visit Website

Unemployed or looking for a new career?

Find jobs near you on Ziprecruiter

Visit Website

ZipRecruiter Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ZipRecruiter?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about ZipRecruiter?

Original review: Oct. 8, 2020

This is not a search firm. It is unlikely that the information you provide ever makes it to an employer. You must apply directly to the employer. You will end of on a list for many other online recruit robots. There will be nobody to talk to and no way to gage progress. It is a sneaky way to gain access to your information and they must make money on it somehow. I believe it is solely an automated program running out of somebody’s garage in Santa Monica.

Original review: July 8, 2020

I see this fake company on LinkedIn all the time. They post fake ads with the same description for other titles in other companies, in other cities. They make you jump through hoops setting up your resume and profile, only to have nothing happen. I assume they are selling people's data. They have no logo, no address, no contact. Stay away from this scam.

Original review: June 26, 2020

The site is okay I suppose. It sends you to a lot of different sites instead of strictly staying on their own. Some of those sites are not legit. I had a couple of “job offers” listing themselves as being from a Zip Recruiter job listing that were not legit. I do wish they would send more diversified and updated daily job listings. If you accidentally click on a job then that’s all you get in the daily listings. I replied to an email they sent telling them I’m not interested in an OTR driving job but I get tons of notices for it anyways.

Original review: June 20, 2020

The job searches are not accurate. If you're searching for employment in the medical field. You'll get all jobs in the medical field. I'm a medical assistant and medical receptionist. I'm also a nursing student. Well I was sent jobs for Physician or nurse. I'm CLEARLY not qualified. They pulled from key words on my resume. I tried to tweak it for better results, but that was useless.

Original review: June 12, 2020

Very accurate descriptions of the jobs they post. Site makes it easy to up-load your resumes, & data. The site is easy to navigate to use their features. Good site to find a good job. They post new jobs everyday, and they up-date their site everyday.

ZipRecruiter Company Information