4.41/5

DeVry University

DeVry University offers courses in several degree programs online and in the classroom. Read DeVry University Accounting reviews to learn more about these Bachelor’s and Master’s programs. This company is not yet accredited. To learn more, see reviews below or submit your own. Want to know more about ConsumerAffairs accredited brands? Check out ConsumerAffairs for Brands.

394 DeVry University Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: April 14, 2019

DeVry University has been wonderful in helping me want to learn again. The professors are amazing and always willing to help should you have troubles or questions. Professor ** in Math103 has been the best professor I have had so far.

Original review: March 3, 2019

This was an amazing course that I learned so much from. I feel my confidence was boosted as I always thought these skills were beyond my understanding. I can't say enough good things about this class! It's a must take.

Get expert buying tips about Online Colleges delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2019

I'm in my mid-thirties and I've been out of school for "a minute" but I'm enjoying my courses at DeVry so much! I'm learning so much, but I'm not drowned and overwhelmed. If I can do it with five children and a full time job, anyone can. All of the staff at DeVry gives you the feel of being on your team, on your side, and genuinely want you to succeed. The tutorials, if ever needed, will exceed your expectations. I'm just all around impressed with my experience so far. I've never enjoyed learning this much.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

Prof. ** is a very engaging instructor who takes pride in teaching. This on-line course has the feel of a remote classroom because he provided weekly live session where we discussed real world experiences, addressed Q&A and even laughed from time to time. You definitely won’t feel like you are on an island. The weekly discussion sessions is a way to not just rehash details from the read material but to dive deeper and research and elaborate on various perspectives.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

All of the MEL homework are educational. Every semester, every week, every class and every material is fill with great information. The projects are empowering and challenging. Often times depend upon the course I wish there was a part II so I can keep learning and growing intellectually.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about DeVry University?

Original review: Feb. 16, 2019

The Teachers are amazing. I love how teachers are always checking on you and asking how you are doing and some teachers are willing to do one-on-one learning with you. The admission advisors are great with helping you pick classes. The financial aid is always helping you and sending you to people that can help even more. I am really glad that DeVry has ASPIRE for unspoken reasons.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2019

DeVry University has a wonderful MBC program. The professors are extremely helpful, and DeVry offers a lot of resources. I am a second time around college student, who is also a parent, DeVry has their program set up to where it is easy to find time to study and submit all assignments in a timely manner. Consider DeVry University if you're ready to ready to take that step and better your future!

Original review: Feb. 13, 2019

I am 54 years old. I have not been to school since 1993 and I did not realize the value and education. The experience I have had in the DeVry has changed my view and I am excited to learn and progress in the program. The Introduction to Business and Critical Thinking and problem-solving classes have been a good experience to learn more about myself and gave me a direction to improve my life.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2019

I am enjoying mentorship from one of the best at DeVry. I have not had a one on one mentor as I have received from DeVry/Keller Graduate School of Management. I suggest students as well as incoming or prospective students trying to get into the institution should take advantage of a mentor, which would allow them to achieve their long-term goal.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2018

DeVry and its Keller Graduate School of Management gave me an experience like no other. Its intriguing duality in the system of learning makes it exciting and educating. From real life examples, to solving business issues and thinking like a future manager.

DeVry University expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Since its founding in 1931, DeVry University has helped hundreds of thousands of students reach their educational goals.

• Regionally Accredited Programs: DeVry University has long held regional accreditation for their on-campus programs, and in 1998, they added online programs to their accreditation.

• Incredible Program Variety: Where other online colleges offer a few online options, DeVry University has a wide range of programs ranging from the hard sciences to the liberal arts.

• High Value Scholarships: DeVry University offers $75 million in scholarship and grant funding based on need or merit.

• Blended Programs Available: Although they offer entirely online degrees, they also offer the option to take some classes online and others on campus.

• Financial Aid Assistance: Getting the most out of a financial aid package can be challenging, so DeVry University has a fully staffed financial aid office to help.

• Best for: New grads, promotion/job seekers, lifetime learners and full-time workers.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs