2. Education
  3. Online Colleges

Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.39/5

DeVry University offers courses in several degree programs online and in the classroom. Read DeVry University Accounting reviews to learn more about these Bachelor’s and Master’s programs.

DeVry University Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about DeVry University?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about DeVry University?

Original review: June 26, 2020

Dr. Luan ** sets the bar on many levels. He has a tremendous amount of experience that he brings to INTL 500. He is also one of the most engaged professors that I have encountered, if not the most. Would highly recommend attending any course he teaches simply based on his passion for teaching and expanding on the subject matter at hand. Especially, appreciated how he would lead guided discussions extracting the wide range of experience among classmates.

Original review: June 18, 2020

I am currently finishing my first term and it has been more rewarding and informative than I could have ever expected. BIS155 with Professors Ellen ** and Michael ** has taught me skills that can be immediately applied in the workforce and will make me a more effectual employee. Whether you are just completing high school, have been working for years and have not attended college, or are a transfer student (as I am) looking to finish your degree without paying ridiculous tuition rates then DeVry deserves serious consideration.

DeVry University response

We're glad our instructors could support you on your journey.

Get buying tips about Online Colleges delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 10, 2020

My experience here at DeVry University has been enjoyable. I cannot say enough about the level of education I have received through my online courses. It's great to see that your teachers care. I would like to take time out to thank Professor Ellen ** and Professor Michael ** for doing a great job teaching BIS 155 course. Both Professor ** and ** are there for their students and genuinely care about their academic success. Also, informing the importance of making the most of your education while making learning new and challenging martial fun. I would highly recommend DeVry University to anyone who wants to earn a degree while managing a busy lifestyle.

DeVry University response

We understand how important online learning is and are happy to hear your instructors made your experience memorable.

Original review: May 11, 2020

I am attending DeVry for my second master. I can truly say the experience has been awesome and excellent. The class work and the experienced Professors are both worth the investment. I decided to return to back to school to finished my CPA, although I am not a traditional student, the University was very welcoming and helpful with my decision. I can truly say that I have learned so much about myself.

DeVry University response

Thank you for letting us be part of your DeVry journey.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2020

I am very pleased that I had the opportunity to attend DeVry University. I took all of my classes online and there was always someone I could call to assist me, whether it be help with my classes or questions about my financial aid. Upon graduation I was assigned a career advisor who helped me with my resume and job search. My career advisor made the process of my job search a lot easier. I highly recommend Devry University!

Original review: July 2, 2020

Professor ** is a great professor with a unique vision of teaching. He is a very engaging and knowledgeable professor, even though the second quarter of the 2020 was a difficult period for the global economy and some of the concept and application tended to be overwhelming, professor ** lead the class with passion for this new economy cycle and make some difficult concepts and applications very manageable.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
      Original review: June 28, 2020

Bad place for vets. They rob you benefits and charge you if you're called to active duty and have to cancel. Almost ten year after I left that and became a DV they find a random debt and drive my credit thru the floor. I have not heard from them in 9 years. Now I have 9 years of delinquency. The teachers were extremely political and for an art degree that was terrible. First 30 of every class was a fight. Their credits do not transfer and their degrees get you laughed out of the pro workplace. Any community college would be better and more professional. I know I went to one.

DeVry University response

Thank you for bringing your experience to our attention. We would like to help resolve your concerns. Please look out for a private message from us regarding next steps on how we can help.

Original review: June 25, 2020

Dr Luan ** was an exceptional Professor. He was very knowledgeable, had a good control of the class and made everyone participate in the class activities. He was able to make the course easy to understand and mentored is to be global business leaders through sharing of life examples.

Original review: June 23, 2020

To learn things, is rewarding... who you learn it from could be even more rewarding. Dr ** in my management class was not only experienced, caring, supporting and knowledgeable, he also brought years of in the trenches experience from the field into our classes. I was lucky to be one of his students.

Hadi **

DeVry University response

Thank you for letting us be part of your DeVry journey.

Original review: June 12, 2020

I really enjoyed taking the BIS155 course. Professor ** did and amazing job with engaging with the class as well as providing us with all the resources needed. I Definitely recommend her class to anyone.

DeVry University response

That's wonderful to hear! Thank you for letting us be part of your DeVry journey.

DeVry University author review by ConsumerAffairs

Since its founding in 1931, DeVry University has helped hundreds of thousands of students reach their educational goals.

• Regionally Accredited Programs: DeVry University has long held regional accreditation for their on-campus programs, and in 1998, they added online programs to their accreditation.

• Incredible Program Variety: Where other online colleges offer a few online options, DeVry University has a wide range of programs ranging from the hard sciences to the liberal arts.

• High Value Scholarships: DeVry University offers $75 million in scholarship and grant funding based on need or merit.

• Blended Programs Available: Although they offer entirely online degrees, they also offer the option to take some classes online and others on campus.

• Financial Aid Assistance: Getting the most out of a financial aid package can be challenging, so DeVry University has a fully staffed financial aid office to help.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team