4.30/5

DeVry University

DeVry University offers courses in several degree programs online and in the classroom. Read DeVry University Accounting reviews to learn more about these Bachelor’s and Master’s programs. This company is not yet accredited. To learn more, see reviews below or submit your own. Want to know more about ConsumerAffairs accredited brands? Check out ConsumerAffairs for Brands.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

389 DeVry University Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Feb. 16, 2019

The Teachers are amazing. I love how teachers are always checking on you and asking how you are doing and some teachers are willing to do one-on-one learning with you. The admission advisors are great with helping you pick classes. The financial aid is always helping you and sending you to people that can help even more. I am really glad that DeVry has ASPIRE for unspoken reasons.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2019

DeVry University has a wonderful MBC program. The professors are extremely helpful, and DeVry offers a lot of resources. I am a second time around college student, who is also a parent, DeVry has their program set up to where it is easy to find time to study and submit all assignments in a timely manner. Consider DeVry University if you're ready to ready to take that step and better your future!

Get expert buying tips about Online Colleges delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Feb. 13, 2019

I am 54 years old. I have not been to school since 1993 and I did not realize the value and education. The experience I have had in the DeVry has changed my view and I am excited to learn and progress in the program. The Introduction to Business and Critical Thinking and problem-solving classes have been a good experience to learn more about myself and gave me a direction to improve my life.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2019

I am enjoying mentorship from one of the best at DeVry. I have not had a one on one mentor as I have received from DeVry/Keller Graduate School of Management. I suggest students as well as incoming or prospective students trying to get into the institution should take advantage of a mentor, which would allow them to achieve their long-term goal.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2018

DeVry and its Keller Graduate School of Management gave me an experience like no other. Its intriguing duality in the system of learning makes it exciting and educating. From real life examples, to solving business issues and thinking like a future manager.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about DeVry University?

Original review: Dec. 17, 2018

Admissions personnel have been very helpful right from the start. Student services and career services also very helpful, maintain good line of communication. Professors are very competent, interactive and offer very good guidance to students. Most of the professors listen to our concerns and administrators that I have dealt with throughout offered good advice. Have had good rapport with administrative member Mr. Greg ** who offered invaluable help when I needed it during some very difficult experiences. Student advisors for the most part courteous and helpful as well.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2018

This was the best class. Professor ** is so smart, insightful, inspiring and encouraging. I hope I can an take more courses taught by her. This class was a great experience, I struggled some weeks in writing my papers because it really makes you take a look inside of yourself. Talk about motivational. I am glad I switched to a degree program when I did and got to take this course at such a pivotal time of my life.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2018

I have been with DeVry for several months and am due to complete my first certificate program with them. The student services staff are always kind and encouraging. Usually, it is easy to hash out your financial plans and the way your courses will go, but sometimes if you get an adviser who is not very proactive it can be a struggle. The format of classes, online at least, has been good to me. The majority of my professors have provided textbooks or adequate information to gain an understanding of the course.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

I started school at the wrong time but it never stopped me from giving it my all. I have been a honor student since starting school and I got nominated to receive the National Honor Society award. My Professors push me especially in those moments when it's most needed. I love all my Professors at Devry. I believe it's not only about teaching but they really care about their students. Going back to school was the best decision I ever made but going to DeVry made it a life-changing experience. I am more proud of myself than ever before.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2018

I originally received my associate's degree in 2001. I didn’t care for school, got a job, and said, “Eh what’s the point.” Well 15 years later I can’t seem to progress farther and my degree seems to be problem. So I decided to go back to school. Because of credits and it was cheaper to just go back to DeVry I decided to go back online there. It has been ok overall. You get what you put in. If you are going to float thru well then you could pass but you won’t learn much. If you actually do the work you will learn things that can help you.

Going back to school later in life was an adjustment. Someone at my age came back to learn and do the work where some younger people are just going through the motions and don’t really care (this is 1 of the reasons I think they should do away with group projects online). The teachers overall were ok. I had a couple teachers that were fantastic and I looked forward to their class to learn more and then I had teachers who seemed to be just cashing a check and didn’t care. Overall it hasn’t been a great experience or an awful one. It’s been an alright one and I hope getting my degree pays off.

DeVry University expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Since its founding in 1931, DeVry University has helped hundreds of thousands of students reach their educational goals.

• Regionally Accredited Programs: DeVry University has long held regional accreditation for their on-campus programs, and in 1998, they added online programs to their accreditation.

• Incredible Program Variety: Where other online colleges offer a few online options, DeVry University has a wide range of programs ranging from the hard sciences to the liberal arts.

• High Value Scholarships: DeVry University offers $75 million in scholarship and grant funding based on need or merit.

• Blended Programs Available: Although they offer entirely online degrees, they also offer the option to take some classes online and others on campus.

• Financial Aid Assistance: Getting the most out of a financial aid package can be challenging, so DeVry University has a fully staffed financial aid office to help.

• Best for: New grads, promotion/job seekers, lifetime learners and full-time workers.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs

IL
60515-5683
www.devry.edu
Your special offer awaits

Looking to save time and money? Join our community today! Community members receive important consumer news alerts and enjoy perks like discounts and special offers from brands they love. Ready to join?

Sign up now with your email address!

Join our community to recieve important consumer news and enjoy perks like discounts and special offers from brands you love.